The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not to be read by anyone under 18. This story contains graphic descriptions of sexuality. If this offends you, leave now.

LIBERATING LIBBY

By Rexy4

PART 4

The Mall was not overly busy for a Saturday, Paul decided they should have a coffee before doing any serious shopping. Sitting at their table Paul looked Libby over, deciding he couldn’t have made a better choice in a women. She was pleasant, good looking, even sexy now she shared his preference for leather and she was now so malleable. The clothing from now on should not be too much of a problem, perhaps some resistance to wearing some of it out in public, but getting her to buy it and at least wear it round the house for him was the first priority. Makeup was probably in the same category as the clothing, with her now ingrained fantasy, it shouldn’t be too difficult to have Libby wearing heavier makeup around the house for a start.

Libby’s hair might be a problem, she seemed to like her dark brown shoulder length hair, but it had to go, it certainly didn’t fit into Paul’s scheme at all. Paul decided he just might have to use Libby’s trigger and adjust her thinking for her. First though he would try and talk her into at least going to the hairdressers and if that worked perhaps he could pressure her into the colour and cut he wanted. Paul wanted Libby to, if not want to change her appearance, at least to feel she had to because it was trendy and because he would like it.

“What clothes are you after today Libby?” enquired Paul. “Well I need some more tops and I’d like some more jeans and every day wear.” replied Libby. “Are we going for baggy denim or perhaps a more trendy look.” pushed Paul. “I thought that you might help me with that Paul, but I thought perhaps a couple more leather items might be nice.” blushed Libby. “Great Libby, I’d love to pick some more clothing out for you. I think ‘Risky Business’ is the place to shop don’t you” grinned Paul. “Yes I would have to agree Paul, the other shops don’t really have much do they.” stated Libby.

“What a turnaround from yesterday.” thought Paul. “Now to start the push on hair.” “Libby with your new wardrobe I think you should really change your hair.” stated Paul. “My hair Paul, what’s wrong with my hair?” asked Libby “Well it doesn’t really suit your look any more Libby, it might have looked alright in baggy jeans and sneakers, but now you need a fashionable, more trendy look.” replied Paul. “What sort of look Paul.” asked Libby. “I think shorter and blonde would look perfect on you Libby.” replied Paul very matter of factly.

“Oh I don’t know Paul, Blonde, you mean blonde tips or just lightened.” enquired Libby very warily. “No Libby you should go for it, as blonde as you can get.” said Paul confidently. “That’s a big step Paul, perhaps just lightened for a start.” a now timid Libby replied. “No Libby, I know it will look stunning on you, trust me you will love it.” retorted Paul. “I’ll have to think about it Paul, perhaps next week I can see a hairdresser.” said Libby hoping Paul would drop the subject.

Paul was angry with himself, he should have included hair into Libby’s fantasy, if he had, he wouldn’t be meeting all this resistance. He wanted a blonde Libby today, so there was no other choice but use the trigger, if he did it the right way he might be able to blend it into her fantasy. “Pink leather yellow leather.” whispered Paul.

Libby was immediately deeply entranced. “Libby I want to open your eyes and quietly describe to me how you look in your fantasy dream.” commanded Paul. “I hear and obey.” said Libby opening her eyes and staring straight ahead. “I’m dressed completely in black shiny leather and my makeup is extremely heavy.” intoned Libby. How do you look Libby, and how do you feel?” asked Paul. “I look fantastic and I feel so aroused” responded Libby squirming in her seat. “What colour is you hair Libby?” pushed Paul. “It’s my colour, dark brown” replied Libby now frowning. “I want you to look closer at your hair in your dream Libby, its turning blonde” ordered Paul.

Paul sat back in his chair and looked at Libby staring of into space with a flushed expression on her face. “Now Libby your hair looks light blonde and it looks great with your outfit and makeup doesn’t it” enquired Paul. “It looks great” repeated Libby. “In fact it looks so great its turning you on more isn’t it” pushed Paul. “Its tuning me on more” replied Libby now breathing rapidly and her thighs were clenching and unclenching. “Libby your hair is going blonder and as it goes blonder you will be more and more turned on and the more turned on you get, the blonder you want to go” directed Paul.

Paul watched as Libby slowly bought herself to the brink of orgasm, her chest now heaving. “Libby you can not cum, you are so close but you can’t cum yet” ordered Paul. “So close” moaned Libby. “Now Libby I want you to look at the complete look you have achieved in your dream. Describe how you look” asked Paul. ““I’m dressed completely in black shiny leather and my makeup is extremely heavy, also my hair is sooo blonde” replied a voice that was quivering with passion. “How do you think you look Libby” Paul asked, now excited himself. “I lllook fffantastic” stuttered Libby

Paul sat back in triumph he had done it, he had integrated the extremely blonde hair into her fantasy. Now for the final few touches. “Libby you didn’t think it was possible, but you are becoming more aroused. The longer you picture yourself in your dream the more turned on you are becoming” little moans now escaped Libby’s lips. “Libby as you picture yourself you realise that you actually look slutty, and this is what is turning you on. You find looking like a slut is your fantasy. Now when I ask you how you look again, you will tell me how slutty you look and feel and by telling me this it will push you over edge and your orgasm will be the best you have ever felt and you will know it was because you saw yourself looking so slutty” ordered Paul

“Now how do you look Libby?” asked Paul “I look like a total slut, unggggggg.........” Libby tried to answer as an overwhelming orgasm overtook any other thoughts. Libby shuddered and bucked in her chair still staring sightlessly into space. “Libby when I tell you to awake you will forget all of our earlier conversation but you will always remember how you look in your fantasy and how looking like that makes you feel. Now awake” commanded Paul

Libby blinked awake confused, she couldn’t quite remember what they were talking about. “I’m sorry Paul what were you saying” asked Libby. “I was just saying you should change your hair to match your new wardrobe.” replied Paul. Strange sensations gripped Libby, “HHHow” “Well I think blonde and much shorter don’t you?” Paul asked glibly. “Bbblonde” a still visibly shaken Libby replied. Libby kept getting flashes of herself, totally blonde in the extreme. If only Paul knew the kind of thoughts she kept having, thought Libby. “Come on Lib lets go to the hairdresser and start your new look now” said Paul fairly sternly. “Ok Paul " meekly replied Libby, she was still so shaken and confused she couldn’t think any more. But the thought of going blonde did excite her and it seemed to excite Paul as well, perhaps she could go a little blonde for a start and see how it went.

Paul thought this is it, this step should begin a rapid slide now, anything should now be possible but he had better hurry it along just in case Libby starts getting cold feet. “Down here Lib, here’s the salon, in here quick” ordered Paul. Smells assailed their nostrils, Libby was agog, all the hairdressers seemed to be blonde and most of them had some sort of leather on. A tall attractive blonde with a nice leather mini and a fair amount of makeup on approached them. “How can I help you two?” she enquired “My girlfriend would like her hair cut and blonded” announced Paul. “Right, how short and how blonde?” enquired the hairdresser. “I think the cut you should pick and as blonde as you can get it, Ok Libby?” asked Paul. Libby just nodded she was past vocalising, here was all this leather and makeup and mirrors she didn’t know whether she was fantasising or whether this was real, all she felt was horny..

Libby was led to a chair and Paul told her he would meet her at Risky Business when she was finished. Paul figured he had a couple of hours before Libby would be finished, so he thought he would tear home and make a special tape for Sharon, things were starting to come together.

Paul returned to the Mall and entered Risky Business, he soon spotted Sharon and proceeded over to her. “Hi” exclaimed Paul. “Oh hi Paul, back again today. Where’s what’s her name?” replied Sharon. “Her name is Libby, she is really nice you know, you would like her if you got to know her” explained Paul. “You think so” retorted Sharon.

Paul smiled inwardly, Sharon had no idea how much better she was going to get to know Libby or him. “I have a little present for you for being so helpful yesterday. Its just a music tape I thought you might enjoy listening to” Paul said handing over the tape. “Thank you Paul, that’s very nice of you, I’ll listen to it the first chance I get” an obviously pleased Sharon replied.

“Libby’s getting her hair done and then she is meeting me here, so I’ll just look around and pick a few things out, is that OK?” enquired Paul. “Sure, just ask if you need any help” offered Sharon as she headed towards the back of the shop.

Paul studied Sharon as she headed to the back of the shop, she looked stunning today, in a cheap sort of way. She had on an electric blue leather outfit, tight extremely short mini, tight leather halter top and leather jacket, topped off with matching knee length boots, seamed stockings and her standard heavy makeup, with her eye makeup being electric blue to match her outfit.

Paul began checking out clothing whilst going over in his mind what he would like to achieve with Libby and Sharon. Sharon struck Paul as being very domineering, which suited Paul, he could just see Sharon ordering Libby about, demanding she pleasure her. With these erotic thoughts going through his mind Paul began choosing outfits with gusto, after all, money was no object and he had two women to buy for now, in fact, thinking about it he really had three women to buy for as Cindy would be home tomorrow and he was going to make her pay for her rudeness to him.

Paul had picked out quite a pile of clothing for Libby and had only just sighted the fantasy outfits. These outfits oozed sex, they made Paul hard just looking at them on the rack. There were maids uniforms, catsuits, dominatrix outfits, slave outfits the choice was huge. Paul picked one of nearly everything plus he found bondage gear which he had to have, Cindy coming to mind straight away. Also he found a great makeup kit that had everything, well everything that suited his tastes anyway. It had a huge range of eye makeup in colours you probably wouldn’t consider for everyday use, along with lipsticks, blushes etc.

“Do you think you have enough?” enquired a laughing Sharon. “Well Libby needs a complete new wardrobe and this is it” replied Paul smiling. “Lucky girl” said Sharon giving Paul a look of sultry lust. “I loved your tape, I’ve listened to one side and I can’t wait to take my lunch break to listen to the rest of it” replied a gushing Sharon. Paul could tell the tape was already working because side one instilled an attraction to him that got stronger with each listening and side two induced the very deep trance and the compulsion to obey whilst in that trance and it also installed a trigger phase to induce the trance.

As with Cindy’s tape, Paul wasn’t worried about being subtle, as he had been with Libby, he just wanted Sharon doing what she was instructed and Sharon’s and Cindy’s tape totally reconditioned them, they would have no choice but to obey any and all of Paul’s commands when their trigger was activated . “Actually Sharon why don’t you come round to our place tomorrow and Libby can do a fashion show for us and you can give your opinion on what looks hot and what doesn’t” asked Paul ““That would be great Paul, I’d love to” replied Sharon hoping that she would have a chance of being alone with Paul for a while, for some reason the more she saw Paul the more she was attracted to him.

“Well why don’t we pack all these clothes up and I can start carrying them out to the car” suggested Paul. “Aren’t you going to let your girlfriend see them” a surprised Sharon asked. “No, she will like whatever I have picked out, just wrap them and prepare the bill, Libby will be here in a minute and she will pay for it.” replied Paul.

Paul was returning for the last package just as Libby entered the shop. “Wow Libby you look incredible” a very impressed Paul exclaimed. Libby’s hair was now brilliant white, so obviously out of a bottle, it was perfect. Her hair was cut quite short just coming over her ears and touching her collar. Libby slowly smiled, she was mentally exhausted. In the hairdressers she had gone through such a varied mix of emotions. She had been scared, excited, shocked and aroused, when it was all over she had looked in the mirror and just about orgasmed on the spot, her hair was straight out of her fantasy. Somehow she had managed to pay the girl and stumbled out of the shop straight into Risky Business, still trying to recover her composure.

“Here sign this, it’s the bill” a slightly jealous Sharon asked. Poor Libby looked up at Sharon and was away again, seeing her fantasy standing in front of her, except it was her in the blue leather not Sharon. Libby scrawled her signature on the credit card slip not really registering the huge total on the bill. All Libby wanted to do was go home to some sanity.

Paul and Libby drove home in near silence, each wrapped up in the days events. Paul was ecstatic, he couldn’t wait to have Libby dress up so he could fuck her brains out. Libby on the other hand couldn’t wait to get home and get today’s events out of her mind, she was now worried there was something wrong with her. She was reliving her fantasies all day, she couldn’t seem to stop, every time she caught a glimpse of leather or makeup or herself away she went. Thank heavens her periods had finished thought Libby, perhaps that had been causing it.

Paul excitedly carried all the parcels inside, astounding Libby with the quantity of it all. “Good heavens Paul how ever much did you buy?” questioned Libby slightly horrified, she had no idea Paul was going to buy this much. “Don’t worry Libby, you’ll look stunning in all of it” effused Paul as he grabbed hold of Libby and proceeded to kiss her passionately.

Libby melted in Paul’s arms, she now didn’t care how much Paul had bought she was happy he was happy. “You really do like me in leather don’t you Paul?” stated Libby. “Well to tell you the truth Libby, it’s sort of a fantasy of mine to see you dressed in leather” said Paul acting shyly. Libby’s mouth momentarily fell open, how could she be so lucky, it was a fantasy Paul had as well. “What about you Libby do you have any fantasies?” questioned Paul now smiling. Libby didn’t know what to say, she couldn’t tell Paul how it turned her on to look so slutty in her dreams, he might be horrified but she should tell him something.

“I have to admit I like dressing up for you Paul, you know leather, makeup it sort of turns me on” admitted Libby turning bright red and not able to even look at Paul. “Oh Libby I love you so much, why don’t you have a quick shower and I’ll pick some new clothes out for you to try on and I’ve even bought you your own makeup to try on” babbled Paul now feeling extremely horny with the prospect of what was to come. “I’d love to do that for you Paul” a now happy and contented Libby replied.

Libby came out of the shower into the bedroom and spotted the clothes Paul had all laid out on the bed. Her mouth dried as she took in the array of leather and accessories. She first pulled on bright purple fish net stockings and garter belt, followed by matching crotchless panties, then she pulled a bright purple wet look mini skirt up over her hips, struggling to do this as it was so tight. A matching wet look halter top was next, perhaps one size too small as it made her breasts strain to burst out of it, then a long pair of matching gloves went on, these reaching to Libby’s forearms. Lastly thigh high purple boots were pulled on, these having five inch stiletto heels.

Libby didn’t trust herself to look in the mirror she knew what would happen, so instead she rushed straight to her vanity mirror to find Paul had even chosen her makeup for her. First a dark foundation went on, followed by purple blush, glossy purple lipstick, deep purple mascara and eyeliner, even a purple eyebrow pencil, and lastly a shiny metallic, bright purple eye shadow. Libby was in seventh heaven, one hand already snaking its way between her legs, as she began again the ritual of blush, lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrows and eye shadow. Libby was just about lost in a sea of passion when Paul’s voice finally intruded on the third repeat of her makeup ritual. “Libby, Libby are you going to be all night” shouted Paul. “I’ll be right out” a very husky Libby yelled. Libby felt so horny she thought she would cum just walking out to the living room.

Paul thought he would cream his jeans as soon as he saw Libby. She was a vision in purple leather, her boots coming up to her thighs but still ending four inches short of her mini, her stocking tops clearly visible. Her makeup was perfect in it’s excess, combined with her hair and outfit she looked like she should have been soliciting on a street corner. Paul gripped Libby by the shoulders and stared into her purple shrouded eyes, this was everything he had hoped for. Libby was breathing heavily and her eyes had a glazed, out of it look to them, as Paul slowly applied pressure to Libby’s shoulders forcing her to her knees. He then lowered his zipper and took his straining cock out and waited for Libby’s reaction.

Libby was struggling to contain her orgasm, she kept on getting glimpses of herself in mirrors and it was sending her off. Libby felt the pressure on her shoulders and slowly sank to her knees and watched Paul as he pulled his cock out, she knelt there staring at it. Slowly Paul bought one hand down to his cock and caressed it, and with his other hand he grabbed Libby’s arm and pulled it toward his cock. Libby understood what Paul wanted and she bought both leather encased hands up to his now throbbing cock and slowly caressed it.

This nearly sent Paul over the edge, but he couldn’t cum yet, there was something he needed Libby to do to ingrain her subservience to him. Paul reached down and held Libby on either side of her head and pulled her face toward his cock. He looked down as Libby dreamily opened her mouth and enveloped him, slowly Paul began to fuck her face, it was a face that had to be fucked and fuck it he did. He didn’t allow any protest, this was for him alone, as he pistoned into Libby’s mouth cumming with a scream, only pulling out as he heard Libby gag. As he pulled out he still held Libby’s head rigidly and continued to cum on her face and finishing in her newly blonded hair, as he come down off his high he proceeded to wipe his dick across her face leaving a trail of cum and smeared makeup.

Paul moved slightly so that Libby could see herself in the mirror, her eyes immediately widened at the sight of herself as Paul offered his cock again for her to clean. She orgasmed as she saw herself licking cum off Paul’s dick, she had never experienced anything so erotic.

The sight of Libby coming hardened Paul again and he whispered to Libby “Have you finished your periods” “Yes” was all Libby could manage to say as she hungrily licked and sucked Paul’s cock. Paul lifted Libby to her feet spun her round and bent her over the couch and preceded to enter her from behind.

Both Libby and Paul could see themselves humping in the mirror now, and while Paul was capable of watching, he saw Libby again go over the edge to orgasm, just watching herself be fucked. Libby came again as Paul told her she looked like a slut, and they both came together as Paul now yelled “slut, slut slut”

As Paul lay exhausted on the couch, still entwined with Libby, caressing her leather encased breasts, he imagined the days ahead and slowly began hardening again.

END PART 4