The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not to be read by anyone under 18. This story contains graphic descriptions of sexuality. If this offends you, leave now.

LIBERATING LIBBY

By Rexy4

PART 5

Paul awoke not really knowing if he had been dreaming, or whether what had happened last night actually happened. He rolled over in bed at looked at Libby lying next to him, still fully dressed as she was last night, even the boots were still on. So it definitely was not a dream, Paul smiled and reflected on last nights events after he and Libby had collapsed on the couch, totally spent for the time being.

They had laid there for a while speechless, Paul gently caressing Libby through the leather of her top. “That was unbelievable Libby” whispered Paul. “I didn’t know sex could be so good” Libby was still feeling overwhelmed, she couldn’t believe she had behaved so, it was just not like her. Sex to Libby was usually fairly straight and controlled, but tonight had been totally out of control. She had actually sucked Paul off and loved it, she now felt embarrassed and ashamed, Paul would think she did this with all her boyfriends, not that there had been very many, perhaps he might even not want to see her any more.

“I’m sorry Paul I don’t know what came over me, I’m not usually like this, that is the first time I...I...I have ever had oral sex " and promptly burst into tears. Paul was taken aback he hadn’t expected quite this reaction, and he thought, she might be more upset if she knew it wasn’t her first attempt at oral sex. He took Libby’s cum and makeup stained face in his hands and asked; “Did you enjoy it?” “Wwwhat?” stammered Libby. “I asked did you enjoy it, did it feel good?” repeated Paul. “I don’t......I... I... yes” a barely audible Libby responded.

“Well I loved it Libby, all of it. I would like to do all of it again and more, you look absolutely perfect Libby and the sex was brilliant” enthused Paul as he leant down and kissed Libby. Libby was still blushing profusely but felt slightly less ashamed. “But Paul I looked and acted so.... so slutty” There it was said thought Libby.

Libby if you didn’t like the clothes I picked for you, or any of the things you did, you should have said something” lied Paul. “It’s not that Paul, the trouble is I actually liked the way I looked and acted, I don’t know why, ever since I met you I’ve fantasised about looking like a slut. I cannot seem to stop thinking about it. Do you think I’m terrible?” sniffed Libby. “Libby everyone has fantasies, it is only normal. If your’s is looking and acting slutty, I’m only too happy to help you play it out” said Paul very seriously.

“Paul your so understanding, whatever would I do without you, but you don’t have to do this for me” a very bashful Libby replied. “Nonsense Libby, if looking like a slut turns you on, then a slut you shall be” announced Paul. “Come slut, your face needs cleaning and made up again, it’s a mess” commanded Paul taking Libby’s hand and leading her to the bathroom.

Libby meekly followed Paul blushing again, though this time through excitement not embarrassment. She quickly washed her face and the reapplied her foundation and began making up her face, all the time becoming more aroused. “This really turns you on doesn’t it” asked a smiling Paul. “Yes it does” replied Libby applying still more makeup. “You love looking like a slut don’t you Libby” stated Paul. “Yessss” again replied Libby. “Say it” commanded Paul, pushing this unexpected advantage for all it was worth. “I love looking like a slut” a now hot and bothered Libby answered.

Paul smiled, Libby was his, body and mind, she hadn’t quite realised it yet but Paul knew, he now owned her fantasy and Libby’s fantasy owned her. “You have to look like a slut don’t you Libby, you need to, it gets you so hot” yelled Paul. “Yesssss” agreed Libby now so close to orgasm Libby would agree to anything. “Stand up, turn around, look in the mirror. What do you see Libby” commanded Paul. “A slut” said Libby. “Whose slut Libby” continued Paul. “Yourssss” replied Libby now shaking with arousal.

“Finger yourself slut” ordered Paul. Libby unthinkingly obeyed slipping two leather fingers into her dripping pussy. While Libby fingered herself, Paul untied the top of her halter top, freeing her breasts, then reaching over to the vanity picked up the glossy purple lipstick. “Libby take the lipstick and colour your nipples with it” whispered Paul into her ear. Libby took the lipstick and circled her hardened nipples with it several times, they now looked wet and purple.

“Look at yourself Libby” commanded Paul. Libby looked into the mirror to see a purple leather clad vision of sluttiness, vigorously fingering herself, on the verge of orgasm. Paul dragged Libby over on to the bed before she went over the edge, while Libby still sent two fingers speeding in and out of her pussy, Paul straddled her, freed his dick, clutched her breasts and proceeded to pound his cock between them. “Lick it” ordered Paul. Libby was past comprehending anything by this stage and just did as she was ordered, as Paul’s dick appeared between her breasts with each thrust, Libby licked the tip of it.

It was all too much for Paul he was going to cum, he jumped up off the bed facing the still masturbating Libby and began to ejaculate. He sprayed cum over her breasts, stomach and skirt, grunting like an animal as he did so, still Libby frigged herself towards orgasm. “Your mine aren’t you Libby” a ragged breathing Paul stated. “Uhhhhh Uhhhhh Yyesss” yelled Libby now so close to an earth shattering orgasm. “Your my SLUT, aren’t you Libby?” shouted Paul.. “Yyyeeess” Yelled Libby, now thrashing about on the bed. “MY SLUT” Paul screamed in her ear. “SAY IT” he commanded. “Yyyooourr SSSluuuttt” screamed Libby now going over the edge as she humped herself with her leather clad fingers.

This display had really turned Paul on and while Libby was still shuddering in climax, her pulled her fingers from her and replaced it with his straining cock and began pumping vigorously. As Paul’s own climax approached he grabbed hold of Libby’s hand, that had been between her legs and pushed it towards her mouth. “Suck them Slut” yelled Paul. “Mmmmmpphh” was all Libby could manage, as she hungrily sucked her own juices from the leather of her glove. Both Libby and Paul proceeded to climax together, then both slowly sunk into an exhausted sleep.

Paul chuckled to himself as he recalled the events of last night, just a few more alterations to Libby’s thinking and he had his fantasy women. He had to change the way Libby thought of women, she had to learn to appreciate their loveliness, their sexiness, their orders. Sharon was coming over this morning, he had to do something soon, but he wanted it to be subtle, at least to begin with, but how?

“Libby wake up’ said Paul lightly shaking Libby. Libby slowly roused from a deep sleep. “What is it darling?” enquired a languid and smiling Libby. “Pink leather, Yellow leather” whispered Paul. Down she went deeply and totally entranced. “Libby tell me, did you enjoy last night” said Paul quietly. “Yes” replied Libby. “It turned you on looking and acting like a slut, didn’t it Libby” asked Paul. “Yes” again replied Libby. “Doing as I ordered turned you on too, didn’t it Libby” quizzed Paul. At this question Libby frowned she wasn’t sure if it was the orders or the acts that turned her on. Paul realised he was getting into an area Libby had trouble with, so he quickly added, “Good sluts do everything they are told don’t they” “Yes” Libby quickly responded, she didn’t seem to have a problem when it refered to her fantasy. “You want to be a good slut don’t you Libby” a now sterner Paul asked. “Yes” replied Libby. “You want to be the best slut you can possible be, don’t you Libby” said Paul getting louder. “Yes” intoned Libby. “To be the best slut possible you need to look and act slutty and to do everything I tell you to do, don’t you Libby. “Yes” replied Libby.

Paul sat back on the bed, it was a good start, now she should accept his ideas nearly anytime, not just in their love making, it would feel part of her fantasy. Now to include women, particularly Sharon for a start. “Libby, have you ever made love to a women?” enquired Paul. “No” responded Libby. “Have you ever wanted to” pushed Paul. “No... Yes... No I wondered what it would be like” replied Libby, having trouble with this concept as well. “Libby I want you to picture Sharon, how does she look” asked Paul. “Slutty” replied Libby. “Does she look sexy” again asked Paul. “Yes” replied Libby. “Does she turn you on” pushed Paul. “A little” replied Libby. “Look at her closely Libby, she is all the things you want to be in your fantasy, isn’t she” said Paul seductively. “Yes” replied a now dreamy Libby. “She is your role model isn’t she” whispered Paul. “Yes” whispered Libby. “You wish you could be a perfect slut like Sharon, don’t you” oozed Paul. “Yes” replied Libby “You want to be just like Sharon don’t you?” stated Paul. “Yes” repeated Libby.

“Libby you love playing out your fantasy don’t you” asked Paul. “Yes” stated Libby. “Only for me you would never have been able to achieve your fantasy, would you Libby” quizzed Paul. “No” replied Libby. “You owe me so much don’t you Libby” whispered Paul. “So much” repeated Libby. “You need to repay me for being so kind, don’t you Libby” said Paul licking Libby’s ear. “Repay you” intoned Libby. “You want to know my fantasy, don’t you Libby” asked Paul as he moved down to lick Libby’s nipples. “Your fantasy” replied Libby as her nipples hardened. “You want to play out all of Paul’s fantasies to show your appreciation of him playing out your’s, don’t you Libby” Paul had now moved to Libby’s clitoris and was rapidly stroking it with his tongue and it was sending Libby wild, even whilst entranced. “Yesss” replied Libby working her way to orgasm. “Slowly awake now Libby, remembering all that I have told you as your own thoughts, your orgasm will build and build, you will only cum when I squeeze both your nipples, it will be the best orgasm you have ever had” instructed Paul.

Libby slowly came awake to the feeling of intense arousal and the sight of Paul’s head between her legs. The things he was doing with his tongue were driving her wild, she was now thrusting into Paul’s face, building and building. Paul finally reached up and squeezed Libby’s nipples hard, when he thought she couldn’t take any more. Libby screamed his name in release. Paul was very impressed with this, wishing he had actually thought of it.

Libby’s climax finally subsided and she rolled over to face Paul and said “Thank you, that was just wonderful, I’ve never experienced orgasms like this, it’s unbelievable” babbled Libby. “My pleasure Libby, anything for you, you know that” a smug Paul replied. “You do so much for me Paul, how will I ever repay you?” stated Libby. Paul thought ,“you will Libby, ten times over before I’m finished”.

“I’m still dressed” exclaimed Libby finally noticing. “Don’t worry about it Lib, you look just great, in fact you should wear leather to bed all the time, it’s a real turn on” stated Paul. “Is it one of your fantasies Paul?” enquired a grinning Libby. “Well yes Lib it is one of them, do you think that’s awful” tested Paul. “No of course I don’t think that’s awful Paul, if you would like me to wear leather to bed, I’d only be too happy to oblige, in fact it sounds rather nice and slutty. After all you have done for me, how could I say no” replied Libby, thankful she was able to repay Paul in some small way. “Have you any other fantasies Paul? You can tell me you know, don’t be shy” Libby asked, mistaking Paul’s silence for shyness, in fact he was only debating how he was going to approach telling Libby his fantasy.

“Well Libby I don’t really know how to tell you, perhaps I shouldn’t” baited Paul. “Don’t be stupid Paul, you can tell me anything, and I will try to fulfil any fantasy you have, you should know that” Where did that come from thought Libby, it was the first time she had really thought about it, but yes it did only seem fair, Paul had been so good to her he deserved rewarding. If he could help her achieve her fantasies surely she could help fulfil his.

Paul laid back on the bed stared at Libby and said " My big fantasy is watching you with another woman Libby, both of you looking as slutty as possible, with me joining in at some point” confessed Paul. Libby’s mouth worked but nothing emerged from it, the concept had totally thrown her, she hadn’t been expecting something so different. “It’s alright Libby, I can see you hate the idea, we won’t talk about it again” said Paul sounding very depressed. “No Paul it’s alright, you just took me by surprise. I’ll have to think about it is all, I’m going to shower now” Libby escaped to the bathroom where she began to undress, and also tried to comprehend what Paul was suggesting. Paul knew he had shocked Libby, but he had expected that, now he just needed to add a little sweetener for Libby to mull over. “Did I tell you Sharon was coming over this morning, to see how the clothes checked out” Paul yelled over the noise of the shower. “I thought you might do a little fashion show for us and let us see how fantastic you look” added Paul. All Libby heard was the name Sharon. Sharon was coming to her place, she didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. She wanted so much, to be like Sharon, and here she was coming over to see her. Libby stood under the shower picturing Sharon as she last saw her, in her electric blue leather and makeup, her dark roots showing through her ultra blonde hair, achieving the look Libby so much wanted. Libby’s hands began caressing herself, one kneaded her breasts, the other slipped between her legs, as she envisaged this erotic sight.

From the noises coming from the bathroom Paul knew what Libby was doing. He considered he had most things under control, once Sharon was physically here, he figured Libby would go to jelly and not really know what she wanted. She should be in a state of utter confusion, between the need to do what Paul wanted and the compulsion to look and act like Sharon and top that off with the arousal of it all, he shouldn’t have too much difficulty having Libby submit herself to Sharon’s desires.

Libby finished showering and entered the bedroom to discover Paul had again laid out the clothing he wished her to wear today. There was a very shiny silver micro mini a matching bustier, long silver gloves, five inch heels on the silver ankle boots and a high sheen light pair of stay up stockings with a silver fleck in them. Libby could not find a bra or pants. Libby struggled into the outfit, noting it seemed a size too small again, the skirt was skin tight, didn’t quite come to the tops of her stockings and the bustier was so tight it threatened to expel her breasts out the top of it.

Paul entered the bedroom and complimented Libby on how great she looked, “Your makeup is on the vanity” said Paul. Libby sat at the vanity and began applying her makeup, this time Paul had selected a silver lipstick, a very pale blush that had silver speckles in it, black eye liner and mascara and a silver eye shadow that looked like liquid metal. Libby was trying to restrain from going overboard with Paul watching her every move, but as she finished and attempted to get up Paul said “More eye liner and eye shadow Libby, you want to look your best for Sharon don’t you?” “Yyess Paul” replied Libby wishing Sharon’s name didn’t excite her so.

Libby finally received Paul’s approval on her makeup as there was a knock at the door. “Pink leather, yellow leather” rushed Paul. Libby sunk into oblivion, “Libby you will sit here, staring into the mirror, till I call your name, while you are sitting here, nothing will distract you, you will hear nothing, till I call your name. All the time you are staring in the mirror you will think of Sharon, how lovely she is, how kind she is to help you with your clothing, how sexy she is, how submissive you feel in her presence, how wonderful her ideas are” ordered Paul.. “I hear and obey” recited Libby.

Paul left Libby to answer the door, there stood Sharon, dressed rather conservatively for Sharon. She had on tight white leather jeans tucked into impossibly high heeled white calf length boots and an almost see through white lacy top. Her makeup however was as heavy as ever, her eyeliner was especially heavy giving her eyes a very sexy look.

“Sharon come in sit down” effused Paul. “Great you could come over” Sharon was a little speechless, she knew she was attracted to Paul but seeing him now had pushed her attraction into overdrive. “Great to see you Paul” replied Sharon in her little girl voice, looking embarrassed. Sit down anywhere Sharon, did you finish listening to the tape?” enquired Paul “Oh yes Paul it was great, I have listened to it a couple of dozen times I think.” said Sharon.

Paul now realised why Sharon looked so flushed, she now had the hots for him thanks to his tape. Sharon was sitting opposite to Paul looking directly at him when Paul said “Pink leather yellow leather” Sharon immediately slumped in her chair totally under, she hadn’t even spoken, so quickly did she react to her trigger. Paul had decided to use the same trigger as Libby because in an emergency he didn’t want to have to remember two different triggers. “Sharon you will sit up straight, open your eyes and listen only to my voice, you will answer all my questions truthfully and obey every command. Do you understand?” asked Paul. “Yes” intoned Sharon.

“Sharon you are now totally in love with me, your love life now revolves around me and me alone, you realise I’m with Libby but you don’t care, you will accept any opportunity to be with me even if Libby is there. Now Sharon, are you seeing anyone romantically” questioned Paul. “Not really” replied Sharon “You will not see anyone romantically again, except me, will you Sharon?” “No” intoned Sharon.

Paul sat back and admired his handiwork, she was one good looking women, and she was all his.. “Sharon have you ever made love to a women” asked Paul. “No” replied Sharon. “Sharon from now on, I’m the only man that interests you, other men do nothing for you sexually, they actually turn you off, unless I tell you otherwise. From now on you find women turn you on, you like to look at them, you love to touch them, you fantasise about dominating them, having them at your beck and call, do you understand?” “Yes” was Sharon’s singular reply. “Also Sharon when I whisper in your ear, at any time, my words will become your thoughts and ideas is that clear?” commanded Paul. “Yes” said Sharon. “Awake Sharon” ordered Paul.

Sharon blinked a few times and then came fully awake, when Paul’s grinning face came into focus, all Sharon could do was to smile lovingly into it. “Come sit next to me” directed Paul. Sharon rushed to comply, only too happy to be closer to the man she loved. “Kiss me” Paul whispered in Sharon’s ear. Sharon leaned over and kissed Paul passionately, while Paul fondled her arse. “Where’s Libby?” an obviously turned on Sharon asked. “She’s in the bedroom making herself beautiful for us, she won’t be out till I call her” replied Paul very matter of factly.

“Sharon, when Libby comes out I want you to study her closely, she wants so much to look as good as you , but she needs your help to do it, she thinks your beautiful, so I’m sure she’ll follow your advice completely” explained Paul, watching Sharon closely for any reaction. Sharon began blushing the instant she imagined Libby following her instructions, she could see Libby obeying her every command hanging on her every word, she got horny just thinking about controlling Libby in some way.

Paul could tell from the lustful expression on Sharon’s face that her fantasy had kicked in and hit her hard by the look of it. It was time to get Libby out and see what transpires. “LIBBY” yelled Paul “Come out we are ready for you”

END PART 5