The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not to be read by anyone under 18. This story contains graphic descriptions of sexuality. If this offends you, leave now.

LIBERATING LIBBY

By Rexy4

PART 6

Libby entered the room looking very bashful, Sharon audibly gasped at the sight of her, her new found interest in women kicking in big time. Paul began giving Libby instructions to walk up and down and stop and pose occasionally. Sharon just stared, drinking in the sight of Libby, occasionally moistening her lips imagining herself caressing that beautiful body.

Sharon felt extremely self conscious, with both Paul and Sharon sitting there staring at her, but found herself glimpsing at Sharon to try and gauge her reaction. Paul leaned over and whispered into Sharon’s ear " you would like to give Libby some directions, you would like to touch her even more, you would like Libby to touch you”. Sharon immediately began telling Libby where to walk how she would like her to pose, then asked her to stop and stand in front of her.

Libby stood in front of her idol, Sharon, she felt so strange and confused, she felt so meek when Sharon had directed her movements. Libby stood totally still as Sharon slowly circled her and gave a little shiver as Sharon slowly ran her fingers through her white hair and slowly trailed them down her neck to her breasts saying “I like your hair Libby and your breasts are lovely, and this skirt really suits you” as she slowly caressed Libby’s thigh through her skirt. “Thank you” was all a blushing Libby could say.

Sharon now stood in front of Libby staring into her silver coated eyes. “What’s your favourite fabric Libby” enquired Sharon. “Llleather” stammered Libby. “Like my jeans” asked Sharon. “Yes” replied Libby now staring at Sharon’s tight white leather jeans. “Yes leather is my favourite too Libby, it feels so wonderful would you like to feel my jeans Libby? Go on feel them” ordered Sharon.

Sharon slowly reached down and felt the outside leg of Sharon’s jeans blushing profusely. “Here, you get a better feel of the texture back here” said Sharon grabbing Libby’s hand and guiding it to her arse and proceeded to gently force Libby’s hand to caress her leather clad buttocks. Libby’s breathing had become shallow from embarrassment and a little arousal at Sharon making her touch her, but both women became flushed as Sharon guided Libby’s hand to her crotch and said “this is where they feel the best it’s so supple isn’t it” said Sharon still holding Libby’s hand firmly over her pussy slowly pushing Libby’s hand up and down.

Libby stood there dazed as her hand was made caress Sharon’s leather covered pussy till all at once she realised how long she had been doing it and Sharon’s eyes had taken on a glazed look, and Libby jerked her hand back and bashfully looked at the floor. Sharon slowly regained her composure and said “Paul tells me you would like to look like me Libby, is that true? You really think I look good enough to imitate?” questioned Sharon. “Oh yes Sharon I think you look just wonderful, the way you looked yesterday in you blue outfit was just so sexy” gushed Libby.

Paul again leaned over to Sharon and whispered in her ear. “Libby, you bought a blue outfit like mine didn’t you” asked Sharon. “Yes, exactly the same” replied Libby “Well why don’t I go home and get mine and we can both change into them and see how we compare” an excited Sharon said. “Ok” stammered Libby remembering how erotic Sharon looked in her blue outfit.

Paul grinned as Sharon hurried out the door turned to Libby and embraced her saying “Sharon looked great didn’t she” “Yes " replied Libby as Paul crushed his lips to hers. “Just imagine how great you will both look in the same outfit” said Paul coming up for air. “Yesss” again replied Libby now a little turned on by the thought eyes slightly glazed as she felt Paul pushing her to her knees. Libby looked up to see Paul’s dick twitching in front of her nose. Libby slowly engulfed the engorged organ in front of her as Paul gradually bought her head forward towards his crotch, while her hand slipped under her skirt.

Paul finished cumming as Libby struggled to swallow all his ejaculation while her hand was still busy between her legs. Paul pulled Libby to her feet saying “Sharon will be back in a minute we had better get this outfit on” Libby was breathing heavily, she was intensely aroused but allowed herself to be led into the bedroom. “Quick take your clothes off and put this on” ordered Paul, giving Libby another passionate kiss.

While Libby changed into her blue leather outfit Paul would come close and caress a breast or trail a finger between her legs all the time keeping her in a state of arousal. Then there was a knock on the door and Paul left Libby, to answer it. It was Sharon already changed, looking great, Paul gave her a long passionate kiss and whispered ideas into her ear.

Libby looked up to see a vision in blue leather standing in the doorway, hands on hips smiling at Libby. Sharon came and sat next to Libby at the vanity and said “We have to get your makeup right don’t we” “Yesss” replied Libby taking a big breath and staring at Sharon’s heavily made up eyes. Libby had only her eye makeup left to do and Sharon quickly took over the application of it. “I thick too much is better than not enough” stated Sharon thickly applying blue eye shadow to add to the already very heavy eyeliner. “Do you think a bit more eye shadow or is that enough?” asked Sharon. “A bit more” replied a now intensely aroused Libby.

Sharon sat back to admire her handiwork and said “You look nearly as good as me Libby” “Yesss” was all Libby could stammer wishing she was alone so she could play with herself. " Would you like to touch up my eye makeup Libby?” enquired Sharon. “Oh yes” replied Libby reaching for the brush. Libby applied and reapplied the eye shadow, staring at Sharon’s eyes, becoming more and more aroused. Sharon finally took the brush off Libby leaned forward and lightly kissed her on the lips. and said “If you do as I tell you will be always able to look as good as me, you want that don’t you” “Oh yes Sharon” replied Libby. “You will follow all my instructions?” a stern sounding Sharon asked. “All your instructions” repeated Libby still gazing at Sharon’s eyes.

Sharon pulled Libby to her feet and reached down and inserted a finger into Libby’s now dripping pussy. Libby’s eyes widened as she finally realised what Sharon had just done, but as she opened her mouth to voice a protest Sharon’s mouth closed over her own silencing any protest. Sharon’s tongue began exploring Libby’s mouth as her finger now became two and continued to work in and out of Libby’s Pussy. It was all too much for Libby, she had been on the verge of orgasm whilst doing Sharon’s makeup and now Sharon’s fingers were sending her over the edge, Libby completely surrendered to her lust and sent her own tongue exploring and began thrusting her hips in time to Sharon’s fingers.

Libby felt her hand being guided towards Sharon’s pussy and realised what she wanted doing. Paul was mesmerised at the erotic sight before him, two identical looking women in the throes of passion. Paul watched as Libby came with a noisy yell and held his breath as Sharon pushed Libby to her knees and grabbed her head and pushed it under her mini skirt. Libby tentatively licked at Sharon’s swollen clit, becoming more positive as Sharon began shuddering against her, holding tightly onto Libby’s head as she thrust her pubis onto Libby’s tongue.

As Libby bought Sharon to climax, Paul had his cock out stroking it and came as Sharon did, cum splattering all over Libby’s hair. As Libby looked up, still on her knees, Paul offered her his cock to clean, as Libby tentatively licked and sucked his cock he leant over and passionately kissed Sharon. Paul broke off from Sharon and they both took an arm each and led Libby to the bed. As Paul kissed and caressed Libby, she felt Sharon’s tongue slid into her pussy sending her back into the throes of ecstasy. This continued with first Sharon then Paul brining Libby to orgasm then Libby bought Sharon to a shuddering climax. When all were sated Libby looked around and realised what had just occurred, not believing she had just participated in a threesome, she looked over at Paul about to voice her distress when Paul said “Pink leather Yellow Leather”.

Both women immediately sunk into deep trance, Paul lay there thinking for a few minutes before saying “Libby all you will remember from the time Sharon arrived back in her blue outfit, is that I wasn’t here. Only you and Sharon participated in lovemaking, and you instigated it. You found it all so erotic you couldn’t help yourself, you had to have Sharon. Now you do not want me to know, you think I will leave you for Sharon, if I find out you threw yourself at Sharon. You will do anything for Sharon not to tell me. Is that clear?” “Yesss” the deeply entranced Libby replied.

Paul then turned his attention to Sharon. “Sharon you will not remember me participating in any sex with the two of you but you will remember you and I setting Libby up. Is that clear?” stated Paul. “Yesss” replied Sharon. “Now when I say awake, you will both awaken and not realise I’m here till I speak, now awaken” ordered Paul.

Both women came awake instantly with Libby gasping at the dishevelled sight of Sharon and groaned and with tears dribbling down her cheeks said “I’m so sorry Sharon, I didn’t mean for that to happen, I don’t know why I did what I did, but please you must promise me not to tell Paul” “Well Libby” replied Sharon now smiling triumphantly “I think Paul should know, its only fair” “Oh no please don’t Sharon, you can’t, Paul would be so upset” Said Libby, now starting to sob.

Sharon didn’t reply for a while letting Libby sob a little before saying “No I think I’ll have to tell Paul” and started getting off the bed. “No Please” pleaded Libby grabbing hold of Sharon’s arm. “Please I’ll do anything, just don’t tell Paul” Sharon sat on the edge of the bed and asked “Anything?” “Anything” a now defeated Libby replied. Sharon caressed Libby’s face and said “If you don’t want Paul to find out about this you will do exactly as I say, is that clear” “Yes” mumbled Libby “Right, from now on I own you Libby” stated Sharon really getting off on Libby’s predicament.

Sharon propped herself up on the bed and look her new property over. “Stand up Libby” ordered Sharon. Libby stood sniffing, her makeup leaving a trail down her cheeks. “We’re not a pretty sight are we. Go fix your face and get back here quickly” stated Sharon. While Libby was fixing her face, Sharon slowly caressed her clit, her hand moving rhythmically while she dreamed of the days to come with Libby as her obedient servant, she knew Paul would be very pleased with her.

Libby returned and stood next to the bed waiting for Sharon to say something. Sharon slowly inched her skirt up her thighs till Libby had a clear view of her playing with her clit. “I want you to kiss it Libby, but before you do from now on, when we are alone you will refer to me as Miss Sharon, is that clear” said Sharon. “Yes” replied Libby. “Yes, what” yelled Sharon grabbing Libby by the hair. “Yes Miss Sharon” a scared Libby stammered. “That’s better” replied Sharon “Now ask permission to pleasure me” “Please Miss Sharon may I pleasure you” grimaced Libby as Sharon’s grip became tighter on her hair. “Lick me slave” ordered Sharon as she pushed Libby’s head down to her awaiting pussy.

Paul stood there unseen watching Libby’s slide into slavery and smiled, everything had gone to plan. Sharon was his to do with as he pleased and Libby relied on him so much she was willing to subject herself to Sharon’s service just to keep him. Paul continued to watch the two leather clad women thrash about on the bed, happy with things so far, knowing there was only better things to come.

Sharon finally came to a crashing climax and lay back on the bed getting her breath back. Meanwhile Libby simply sat on the bed quietly crying wondering how she had ever gotten herself into this predicament. “Stop that” ordered Sharon “Quickly go fix your makeup and come back here” Libby hurried to comply and was soon back beside the bed. “Good girl Libby you follow orders very well don’t you? asked Sharon. “Yes” replied Libby wanting to keep Sharon pleased with her. “Yes what slave?” yelled Sharon. “Yes Miss Sharon” a now visibly cowed Libby replied.

Sharon smiled she was enjoying this “Forget again and I will have to punish you okay?” said Sharon. “Yes Miss Sharon, sorry Miss Sharon” replied Libby. “Right then come comb my hair and fix my makeup, we have to show Paul how we look” ordered Sharon. “Yes Miss Sharon” replied Libby, rushing to do as she was told.

Paul left the bedroom feeling very happy with the way things had gone, Sharon and Libby were just about converted into what he wanted. Paul’s musing was interrupted by a key in the lock of the door and in walked Cindy. Paul had always fantasised about Cindy, she was stunning looking, extremely long black hair, Pale skin, deep blue eyes and a great body, the only fault was she detested him, well she might still detest him but Paul hoped thanks to the tape he had made her she would do anything he wanted and become anything he desired.

“Hello Cindy” smirked Paul obviously ogling Cindy, from the tight jeans to the figure hugging tee shirt. “You be staying long Paul” quipped Cindy a look of disdain on her face. “Well I just might be Cin, did you like the tape I made?” enquired Paul. “Actually I have to admit I loved the tape, haven’t been able to stop listening to it, and the nameis Cindy, not Cin thank you” snapped Cindy.

“Cin, Cin, Cin, I think that name suits you better than Cindy, from now on you prefer me to call you Cin, in fact you will prefer everyone to call you Cin, Ok Cin” smirked Paul. Cindy blinked several times but didn’t reply. Paul’s smile grew wider as he knew the tape had worked, he had put on Cindy’s tape that whenever he told her his thoughts on something she would instantly accept it as the truth and no matter what he told her to do she would do, but unless he told her to like doing what she did, she would still do what she was told but would hate herself for doing it.

“Well Cindy how was you time away?” asked Paul. “Relaxing thank you but please I would prefer you to call me Cin” replied Cindy. “Okay Cin, is that as in sin.” asked Paul. “Don’t be smart Paul” retorted Cindy “Oh I think it does, in fact I sure it will do. Now Cin I’ve laid some clothes out for you in your bedroom that more suit your new station in life go put them on” ordered Paul. Without a word Cindy left to comply.

Paul sat waiting for Cindy to return, he didn’t have to wait long. Cindy came back in looking horrified and humiliated, she was wearing a latex crop top sans bra and latex seamless hot pants so tight her pussy lips were clearly visible added to this were four inch black ankle boot stilettos and fish net stockings that finished well below the top of her hot pants, she looked the picture of a hooker.

“I think you want to do an erotic dance for me Cin, so erotic in fact that you will eventually orgasm, but first I want Libby and Sharon to see how lovely you can dance.” Said Paul. “Libby, Sharon come out here” yelled Paul. Sharon and Libby rapidly appeared and looked stunned at the sight of Cindy standing in the centre of the room in her outfit. Cin wants to show us how well she can dance don’t you Cin?” asked Paul. “Yes” replied Cindy her bottom lip quivering. “But first I think Libby should do your makeup, she’s very good at it” ordered Paul. Cindy glanced at Libby’s heavily made up face and her lip trembled even more as she was escorted to the bathroom by an ecstatic Libby.

Paul approached Sharon smiling and pushed her to her knees as he undid his fly. As Sharon mouthed him he thought how life couldn’t get much better than this, he had liberated Libby and along the way he had the bonus of the submission of Sharon and now he could look forward to the total corruption of Cindy. What was next?

THE END?