The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LIBERATION

CODES: ff, mf, bd, sf

SUMMARY: An agent from a repressive society is captured, and her hidden desires are unleashed.

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

The decades following the discovery of the hyperdrive were a time of upheaval among the thirty-nine worlds that had been settled by sublight interstellar arks. Populations that had been isolated for centuries, and had expected that situation to continue forever, suddenly found themselves only a few weeks’ travel time apart....

By far the most serious conflicts involved the half-dozen worlds that had been founded by ideological separatists who had left Earth in order to implement some vision of the “ideal society”....

Reunion: The Forging Of An Interstellar Community

The first thing Karyn Rolffsan realized was that she was sitting upright.

She tried to get up, and her hands and feet stuck in place. Something was holding her wrists and ankles down. She leaned forward, and felt a band pull tight around her neck. It felt like it was fastened to the back of the chair she was sitting in.

She looked down at herself. She was seated in an armless chair. Her clothes and equipment were gone. Instead, she was wearing a bright pink bodysuit that reminded her a bit of a community gymnasium exercise uniform. It had close-fitting thick bands, slightly darker colored, around the waist and each upper thigh. Her hands were bound at her sides and slightly behind her. Craning her neck as far as she could manage, she saw similar bands around each wrist, but couldn’t make out where they were fastened. Judging by feel, there were similar bands around her ankles and neck.

Whoever had tied her up knew what they were doing. She couldn’t get good leverage against any of her bonds, and her efforts to loosen them got nowhere.

She froze in place as the door in one corner of the room opened.

Someone walked in. It was a short dark-haired woman wearing a white laboratory jacket.

“Hello, Karyn,” the woman said. Karyn stared coldly, not visibly reacting to being addressed by her real name. “My name is Sachi.”

She stood alongside Karyn’s chair, and casually placed a hand on her shoulder. “Tell me—why were you spying on us?”

Karyn continued silently glaring at her.

“I suppose you were acting for ‘the good of your people’. How very patriotic of you. It must have been quite a sacrifice, to learn enough about Sarunoi culture so that you could operate within our society. So distasteful. So decadent.”

Her captor leaned closer and whispered, “So fascinating.”

Karyn scowled. Sachi continued. “You must have been so intrigued by descriptions of our physical pleasures.” Fingers stroked through Karyn’s hair. “I’m sure you found them very exciting.”

“No! That’s not... not true!”

Sachi chuckled. “You don’t lie very well. Not even to yourself.”

“It can’t be true! I am a Grafellian!”

“You are a human being, just like the rest of us.”

“No, I’m not like you. We’ve raised ourselves above the lower animal urges....” Karyn trailed off and paused to compose herself. “I mustn’t let her distract me. I am in control of my own mind.”

Sachi shook her head. “You mean you’ve repressed your natural human desires with those machines of yours.”

Karyn’s mouth tightened. At once, she regretted it. “What’s wrong with me? I shouldn’t be letting myself react to this. If she’s bluffing and guessing, I just let her know that she’s right.”

“Yes, we know about those. A few months ago, we recovered one of your mind probe devices from a derelict Grafellian hypership. We learned all about your ‘citizen mental hygiene maintenance’ program.”

“Then you understand that we are the next advance in human evolution!” Karyn snapped.

“More like a regression to a human ant hill.”

“I am not interested in your propaganda.”

Sachi shrugged. “I suppose not. Perhaps you’ll be more interested in this.” She turned toward the door. “Bruno! Come in!”

A tall blond man walked into the room. Karyn stared at his face. It was Agent Bruno Lyaldorff, her mission partner. His outfit was also missing; instead, he wore wearing a simple maroon robe.

“This is impossible. He’s a good Grafellian citizen. There’s no way they could have persuaded him to work for them.” She called out to him. “Bruno! Help me!”

Bruno ignored her.

“Maybe he’s pretending. But why didn’t he inform me of his plan? And why would they believe it? By now, they must know that our people cannot be corrupted.”

Bruno walked up to Sachi, and kissed her. Karyn heard a low sigh, and saw Sachi reach up to run her fingers through Bruno’s hair and wriggle her body against his as he planted a hand on her posterior.

Finally, they broke away. “He seems to be in touch with his ‘lower animal urges,’” Sachi smirked.

“Ohhhh, yes,” Bruno replied. He grinned and patted Sachi’s buttock.

Sachi took Karyn’s chin in her hand. “And so are you. While you were unconscious, we put you under the machine and stripped away your ‘mental hygiene’ inhibitions.”

“You’re lying! I’m still thinking like a properly behaved citizen, not a dissolute outworlder!”

“You’re thinking that way on autopilot, because you know that you’re not supposed to want physical pleasure. But you’ll give in soon enough. Just like Bruno did.”

“And you’ll be much happier once you do,” Bruno added.

Before Karyn could reply, Sachi grasped the pink material just below her collarbone and tugged. The fabric of her top separated from her neckband with a faint ripping noise, and then began to come apart down the midline.

“Have you ever seen a peel-away suit before?” Karyn shook her head. “And yet it’s such a simple idea, really, using a few temporary adhesion strips instead of standard stitching to make ordinary-looking clothes into a strip-tease costume. You do know what strip-tease is, don’t you?”

Karyn gritted her teeth and tried to focus her contempt for such things. Why was it so hard?

“It’s one of your perverse pleasures!” she muttered.

“Oh, don’t be so self-righteous. This isn’t really for my pleasure. I’ve already seen you naked, when I put you in that outfit.”

“I’m looking forward to it, though,” Bruno said. “Ever since she freed me, I’ve been daydreaming about what you look like under your clothes. I could have seen it all a little while ago, but I think it might be more fun this way.”

Sachi glanced at him over her shoulder. “Trust me, it is.” The flap of pink fabric continued to tear away, splitting down the midline and at the sleeve.

Turning back toward the captive, Sachi smiled. “No, my dear, I went to this extra bit of trouble for you, in order to make your wish come true.”

“What?!”

Sachi released the flap of cloth. It left the top of Karyn’s left breast exposed almost to the nipple, and draped over in front of it. She grasped a pinch of material just below the neckband on the other side.

“When I stripped the Grafellian-good-citizenship restraints off of your mind, I got a good look at all the repressed desires that were bubbling away underneath them. As you studied our ‘perverse pleasures’, you developed a subconscious yearning to personally experience them.”

She began peeling away the other side of Karyn’s top.

“But of course, a proper Grafellian citizen could never do such things. Not if she had any choice in the matter.”

The flap began to lift away from the top of her right breast.

“And so, deep down in your mind, you created a thrilling fantasy scenario. You are captured by the Sarunoi. They take you away from the eyes of your fellow citizens. You find yourself in bondage, completely at their mercy, powerless to resist their will.”

She released the fabric, letting it fall into place alongside its twin. “And, since they’re such wanton hedonists, ‘their will’ is to have sex with you.”

“You... you can’t do this! Even people like you have laws!”

To her surprise, it was Bruno who replied. “You were caught as a spy, just like me. The laws going back to Old Earth times pretty much say they can do what they want with us.”

Sachi responded, “And, anyway, we don’t have any laws against bondage or rape-fantasy play, as long as everyone involved wants it.”

“I don’t want it!”

“Oh, really?” She reached forward and took hold of the two hanging pink flaps in front of Karyn’s tits. With one quick motion, she pulled them down all the way to the waistband.

Karyn’s nipples stood hard and erect.

Sachi gave the flaps one last pull, separating them from the sturdy waistband, and handed them to Bruno. He raised them to his face and inhaled deeply.

“Don’t bother denying it, Karyn. This is your secret wish come true. Except that it isn’t secret any more. Even if I hadn’t seen it when I had you under the mind probe, it would be obvious from your physical responses.”

The other woman’s fingertips brushed across Karyn’s nipples. She shivered.

“I’ve got to get control of myself. Feeling like this isn’t right.”

“You cannot deny it. You cannot avoid it. You cannot resist it.”

Karyn took a panting breath, and then another. “I... this isn’t right... I can’t....”

Bruno smiled reassuringly. “That’s what I thought at first. But once I got past that, I was glad it happened.”

She stared at Sachi. She tried to scowl, but somehow couldn’t manage it. “What did you do to me?”

“Mostly, I just pried off the lid, and let years’ worth of unquenched thirst work its way to the surface.” She reached up and opened the top button of her white jacket. “I did take the liberty of adjusting your libido so that you would be attracted to women as well as men.” The next button came open. “It’s my lab, I’m doing the work, so it’s only fair that I share in the fringe benefits.”

Karyn stared as the other woman’s cleavage was exposed to view. “I shouldn’t want to see this. But I can’t look away.”

The next button opened. “Besides, your level of raw lust seems to be even higher than Bruno’s.” She looked toward him. “I said ‘lust’, not ‘performance’, dear. When I got you out from under that brainwashing, you paid me back with one the best fuckings I’ve ever had.”

Returning her attention to the captive, she continued in a low voice, as if speaking in confidence. “I didn’t have to get nearly this elaborate with him. Once his inhibitions were removed, all I had to do was untie him, race him to the bed, and lie back while he ripped our clothes off and had his way with me.”

“Mmmrrowwwwll!” Bruno growled. That startled Karyn enough to draw her gaze from Sachi’s body, and she turned toward him. “I just wish I’d been wearing something like this!” he commented as he whipped off his belt. A moment later, he had doffed the robe, leaving himself wearing only an athletic-support thong. Karyn didn’t even try to resist staring at the bulge.

She heard Sachi chuckle. “Oh, you’ll have that big hard cock inside you soon enough. And I can assure you from personal experience that you’ll enjoy it, a lot.”

“Thanks for saying so,” Bruno replied. “But I didn’t really know what I was doing then. I’ve been looking at some of those infonet vids you suggested, and I’ve got a lot of ideas I’ve been itching to try.”

“Well, you’re about to get your chance. It’s definitely going to take both of us to satisfy Karyn’s first-time appetite.”

Karyn took a deep slow breath. “Both of them...?” She’d heard of Sarunoi doing such things, and had dutifully scrutinized the details. Images began to form in her mind. She couldn’t dismiss them, or convince herself that she really wanted to.

“But it is my lab and my project, so I get to start things off.” Karyn looked back toward her. Her jacket was completely open. She was wearing nothing at all beneath it. One arm, and then the other, pulled free of the sleeves, and then the garment fell to the floor. She stood naked before her.

With a few quick motions, the pink fabric of Karyn’s leggings came apart, leaving her thighs bare. Sachi slowly maneuvered herself to straddle Karyn’s legs between her own and settle down onto her lap. “You’re going to get a nice intimate lesbian lap dance, and Bruno is going to get a nice sexy show. Just the thing to get all three of us charged up for the main event.”

Sachi planted her hands on Karyn’s shoulders, underneath the pink fabric panels that remained on her back. She began to wriggle, rubbing tits against tits, sliding buttocks across thighs.

Karyn felt the other woman lean into her... and herself leaning back, to press their bosoms tightly together.

“I can’t stop this... and not just because I’m physically tied up. I can’t even stop myself.”

“This feels good. Doesn’t it?” Sachi’s tone was more statement than question. Her gaze bore into her captive’s.

Karyn closed her eyes. Sachi’s voice pressed on relentlessly. “You like this. You want more.”

The bound woman opened her mouth to reply. All that escaped was a low moan.

“You can feel the last fleeting bit of resistance crumpling and disintegrating. You don’t care one bit about being a ‘good Grafellian’. All you care about is the delight of having your deepest fantasy coming true. All that matters is the pleasure of yielding to your long-denied sexual cravings.”

Karyn felt the other woman’s hand slide up her neck and onto the back of her head. There was a tug on her neckband, making it just tight enough to be noticeable. The gentle but somehow irresistible forces drew her head forward, and she felt lips touching hers. She trembled, but did not attempt to pull away, as she felt an exploring tongue make contact with her own... and then realized that her own tongue was thrusting forward.

“It’s true. I want this.” That acceptance felt almost as good as the physical sensations.

As the two women drifted out of the kiss, Karyn heard a faint ripping sound, and felt her left sleeve falling away. He then stepped around them, and started working on her right sleeve.

“I think that’s a hint that he wants us to get on with it.” She looked at Bruno and glanced downward. “Oh, yes, look at that.” Karyn followed the other woman’s gaze, and noticed that Bruno was now sporting a considerably larger bulge.

“That’s definitely the look of a man who does not want to be kept waiting,” she commented as she rose to her feet. Bruno snickered as he dropped the right sleeve to the floor.

“And it’s even more impressive from down here,” Sachi deadpanned as she knelt to peel away the rest of Karyn’s leggings.

Bruno hooked a thumb under the waistband of his thong. “Is that an offer?”

“Maybe later. For now, save it for our new friend.”

Clicking noises sounded from below, and then from the sides as Bruno did something to her wristbands. Sachi got back up on her feet, and then did something behind her neck that made the loudest click of all.

Bruno placed an arm behind her back, and another under her legs. She felt herself lifted free from the chair. Her outfit was mostly gone. All that remained were few panels of cloth covering her from waist to thigh, and the bands around her neck, wrists, and ankles.

She felt an impulse to put an arm over Bruno’s shoulder, but her wrists were still bound to her waistband. “Aren’t you going to finish untying me?” she asked.

Sachi fingered the loop of cord that held Karyn’s left wrist at her side. “Not just yet. We’re still playing out your little capture and bondage fantasy. I don’t think you’ll feel completely satisfied unless you climax at least once while your hands are still tied up.” She punctuated the comment with a small tug on the cord, and then let go of it.

“However, there is one other thing we need to finish.” Once more the faint ripping sound was heard, and Karyn felt the material fall away from her back, and then from her backside. A moment later, she saw and heard the last bit of the garment being stripped away from her crotch. All that remained on her were few close-fitting cloth bands that highlighted her nakedness rather than covering it.

Sachi took a moment to delicately tickle Karyn’s bush, then turned and headed for the door.

Bruno followed her, swiveling to get his passenger across the threshold. One end of the room was occupied by the largest bed Karyn had ever seen. The next thing she knew, she was being lowered into the middle of it.

She lay on her back, and lifted her head to see Bruno and Sachi approach a small clothing cabinet at the far end of the room. Sachi reached into the top drawer, and took out a small squeeze tube and a curved silver-grey rod about two centimeters thick and forty long. She applied a dollop of cream onto one end of the rod, then rubbed the stuff up and down its length.

Bruno held out his hand. Sachi squirted some of the cream onto his fingers. He hooked the thumb of his other hand under the waistband of his thong, and pushed it down until it fell away.

Karyn stared as he rubbed the cream up and down his cock. Her eyes widened as she imagined it pressing its way inside her.

Then her attention was distracted as Sachi lowered the silver staff into place between her legs and began inserting it into herself. Finally, she stopped with it about halfway inside. She bent the protruding section to point upward. It looked very much like Bruno’s erection. She began rubbing it with the cream in the exact same manner.

They walked to the foot of the bed and climbed in, one on each side of her. The mattress shook as they settled into place alongside her, each lying on one side to face toward her.

Sachi spoke. “It’s time for you to choose. Roll over this way, face to face with me....”

Bruno continued, “...or roll over this way, face to face with me.”

Karyn’s gaze shifted back and forth between them. “And the one I choose... will be my first sex partner.”

“Yes.” Sachi paused a beat. “By a few seconds. As you present your pussy to the partner you roll toward, you will simultaneously offer your asshole to the one you roll away from.”

She leered. “So... decide who gets which. Be quick about it... you don’t want to let the lubricant dry up.”

Karyn idly wondered what would happen if she disobeyed. She didn’t seriously consider that option.

“Bruno... you said you had some ideas you were itching to try. How about giving it to me in the ass?”

He nodded. “I’d really like to try that at least once.”

“Well, then, partner, you’re about to get your wish.” Karyn turned away, and then began twisting her body to roll toward Sachi. She couldn’t get quite enough leverage with her hands bound, but Sachi reached out to grasp her shoulder and finish rolling her over into position.

Sachi’s hand then reached down between Karyn’s thighs. “Lift your leg... now put it up over mine.” Karyn complied, and a moment later felt fingers touching her down there. “Yes... that’s good.” The fingers lifted away, and then were replaced by a hard object... the rod, she realized.

The mattress jostled behind her. Bruno’s body settled into place against her back. She felt something poking at her rear.

Sachi’s other hand had slid beneath her head, and was now holding it from behind. Once again, their lips approached, and then met.

Before the kiss could proceed, Karyn’s body jerked as the wand slid into her. The sensation was strange, and a bit alarming... and also tingly and pleasant. It penetrated deeper... and then Bruno’s hard cock found its target and entered her from behind.

She pulled her mouth away, just enough to take a deep shuddery breath. Then, Sachi tugged her head forward again, and they resumed where they had left off. Tongues thrust back and forth as the rod gently retreated and then firmly returned to enter her even more deeply. Bruno’s dick remained in place for a long moment, pressing from inside her, and then it too began a slow in-and-out motion.

The two warm bodies pressed against her, front and back. Her hips jerked back and forth, alternately responding to Bruno’s and Sachi’s strokes. Finally, the three of them settled into a common rhythm of pelvic thrusts. Slowly but surely, the sensations within Karyn’s body grew stronger. She felt deepening pleasure, and also an ever-increasing tension crying out for release.

She rolled her hips, and felt the rod sliding against a sensitive spot. To her surprise, the response came from Bruno, who pressed hard into her backside and gasped, “Yes, do that again!”

She did, and then quickly lashed her pelvis forward into Sachi and back into Bruno as hard as she could.

The world seemed to explode. She gasped for breath as giant electric sparks seemed to shoot through her body, starting at her crotch. Sachi thrust into her, harder than ever. Both of her companions pulled their bodies tightly into hers. Her pelvis jerked again, and Bruno let out a sharp gasp followed by a series of panting moans. Sachi rocked her hips back and forth against hers, and then shuddered. The motion jiggled the wand inside Karyn’s body, setting off another round of internal fireworks.

Finally, she relaxed. She felt Sachi pulling out of her, and realized that Bruno already had. She tried to roll over on her back, but her companions were huddled too close.

After a few moments, Sachi gave her another kiss, just a little demure one on the lips. From behind, she felt Bruno’s arms reach between her and Sachi’s bodies to hug her tight.

She took a deep breath, and then another, before she felt ready to speak. “Well... that certainly fulfilled my deep dark secret fantasy. I don’t know how I can repay you, but I’m sure I’ll come up with something.”

She tugged at the bonds that linked her wrists to her waist. “Just as soon as I can get my hands on you two.”

* * *

Karyn woke up with her head resting on Bruno’s shoulder. He gently kissed her forehead. “Good morning.”

“That was... wonderful.” Her memories were a blur of roaming hands and hot showers and intertwining bodies and shattering orgasms. “And... I can do that again, whenever I like.”

He chuckled. “Well, whenever you have the stamina, and partners who are up for it. And privacy.”

She looked up, and saw Sachi standing at the bedside. “I hate to interrupt, but it’s time for you to get cleaned up and dressed.” She gestured at the cabinet. “Your clothes are in the bottom drawer.”

Karen stared at her for a long moment. “And then what? I can’t go back.”

“No. You can’t go back to being half-dead inside, with your normal human feelings switched off so that you’ll fit into their so-called ‘perfect society’.” She paused, and her gaze locked on Karyn’s. Her face turned serious, but there was gentleness in her eyes. “But we need you—I need you—to go back and act as if this never happened. You’re one of us, now, but for the time being you need to pretend that you’re still one of them.”

“You want me to become a double agent?” She knew that she ought to be shocked and horrified at the idea. Instead, she found it comforting. It gave her a place in the universe.

“Yes, just like me,” Bruno said. Karyn felt a reassuring squeeze on her hand. “Actually, one of the things I’ve realized lately is that Internal Security is pretty sloppy. They’re used to assuming that the only possible source of trouble is from outworlders.”

“That matches what our intelligence says,” Sachi said. “You should be all right, as long as you don’t get sloppy. But if you do....” The words hung in the air.

Bruno answered the implicit question. “They’ll subject us to special mental hygiene processing, unless they decide that’s too much trouble and just shoot us.”

Karyn closed her eyes and shook her head. “I’d rather they just shot me. I’d find a way to make them just shoot me.”

Bruno nodded. “Me too.”

Sachi let that thought sink in for a moment, and continued. “You see what a terrible thing they did to you? That they’re doing to their own people, from childhood onwards? And it’s not just the Grafellian people. Ultimately, they want to do it to everyone, on every world, because they’re so convinced that it’s the way to Utopia. If they’re not stopped, there won’t be any real humanity left, anywhere.”

There was a long moment of silence.

Finally, Karyn spoke up. “What do you want me to do?”

“Keep your eyes open for opportunities to liberate more of your people. We need to be able to pick them up and keep them out of contact for at least half a day, preferably longer, without raising suspicion.”

Bruno added, “Ultimately, we want to get to the mental hygiene specialists. When we have enough of them on our side, we can bring down the whole brainwashing system.”

Sachi nodded. “Until that day comes, be careful. I made sure that you still remember how to behave like a proper passionless Grafellian citizen, even though you don’t automatically have to. Just make sure that you fall back on those old habits and memories, anytime that you might be seen or overheard.”

She paused a beat, and concluded, “Well? Are you with us?”

Karyn nodded. “Yes.”

“Good.” She placed a small envelope on top of the cabinet. “In here is a datachip with information on how to contact us when necessary. It has built-in encryption, with two keys: one to access the real data and one to access decoy data designed to lead investigators down blind alleys. Hide the chip on your person, memorize the keys, and drop the envelope into the disposal before you leave.”

She stepped to the door. “Good luck,” she said, and then walked out.

Karyn rolled to the side of the bed and got on her feet. She went to the cabinet and picked up the envelope. On it was written:

Fake Key: L4M4S9B2C9

Real Key: B3M4N5B2F9

Memorization Aid: Use the first letter and letter count of the words in this phrase:

“Love must sometimes be concealed, but must never be forgotten.”

Until we meet again, stay safe.

—Sachi

She stared at the message for a long time. Finally, she reached into the bottom drawer, found her jacket, and tucked the chip into a small inside pocket. Then, she lifted the lid of the metal canister standing alongside the cabinet and let the envelope flutter down into it. After closing the lid and pressing the switch, she opened it again to confirm that it contained nothing but a bit of dust.

Karyn turned to Bruno. “Let’s share the shower. It may be our last chance to indulge in a bit of animal passion for a while.”

Bruno nodded. “It’ll be difficult to hide our feelings. We’ll just have to try and make opportunities to be together when it’s safe.”

“Yes. Officially, in public, we’re just a couple of completely orthodox Grafellian citizens.”

She tousled his hair as they stepped into the shower stall. “But that doesn’t change the truth. The earth does move.”