The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Librarian of Pathos

By...”The Naked Prose

Chapter 10: Ruination

Dominic was feeling amazingly tired as he headed back to the office. He was guilty of a multitude of sins now, even if his most recent attempt appeared to have corrected his casual mistake. Given the terrible consequences that had arisen from his use of the power thus far, he had no expectations that he had finally managed to do something right. He had let his imagination get the better of him, to horrifying result.

Jeanette was going to be another problem. He could almost feel the desire for servitude that he had inadvertently given her, and it sickened him to think what a single thought could accomplish. He was going to need time to bring her back around, and practice before he could even begin. He had been pleased with the success reforming Marilyn, but he was too afraid of the damage he might do to try and correct Jeanette at the present.

He needed practice before he used this power again.

When he arrived at the office, he decided dismissed Jeanette early to meet her vet’s appointment. There was no temptation to continue the afternoon’s activities; his libido had been far too well exercised during the past two days. This, combined with the emotions of remorse he was feeling, effectively quelled any arousal he might have had. Jeanette, especially in her ultimately servile state, would have to wait for another time. He chastised himself secretly for even considering such things, but he began to see how seductive the power was he now held.

He could, truly, have any woman in the world that he wanted. He could have her any way he wanted, and at any time. He felt he could have men, too, if that was what he wanted. He could wrench from them their most secret fantasies and dreams. He could watch them perform for him, doing any tricks he desired.

It had all become too much. The power had lost him the woman he loved, had corrupted his soul and ruined the lives of others. He had to figure out a way to stop it.

As he pulled into the Hotel parking lot, his memories of the night before weighed heavily on him. He was still a married man, despite his wife’s infidelity, and last night’s cheating (in addition to being a perversion of his very soul), had been quite deliberate. Somewhere in his sense of shame, however, he found himself corrected in his earlier assertion.

“This power didn’t cause me to lose my wife,” he muttered under his breath. “It just brought her affair out in the open. How long, I wonder, had she been playing me for the fool?” An annoying sense of betrayal surged through him. “Maybe this whole thing is turning me evil, but goddamn it, I wasn’t the one that was fucking a co-worker.”

He couldn’t shake the underlying feeling of disappointment, mixed with the sour bitterness of his wife’s affair. Even before the incident with the teenagers, she had been stepping out on him. The thought bounced around in his head for a while and brought severely unwholesome thoughts to the surface.

Thoughts of revenge came to his mind and he was frightened to learn that he really didn’t want to get rid of them.

As he opened the door to his Hotel room, though, he faced a new difficulty. Entering, he heard a low humming sound coming from the corner, and could smell the unmistakable odor of sexuality thick in the air. Catherine was lying on the bed, wearing a tremendously revealing red party dress. Angelique was leaning back in the chair, spread-eagled (one leg dangling leisurely from the arm of her chair). She had raised her short, short, miniskirt, and was now working a vibrator sensuously along the length of her vaginal lips. She seemed to be dreamily reading from a novel as she masturbated. She appeared not to even take notice of Dominic’s entry.

Catherine, however, leapt up immediately to greet him, planting a deep, wet kiss on his lips.

“Howdy, lover, we’ve been waiting for you to get back.”

Dominic was stunned. He had remembered distinctly pushing the two girls to return to their respective lives this morning. Had the power suddenly decided to give out on him? He was beginning to suspect that it had a life of its own, directing things in the worst way possible.

“Uh, hi girls. Um...Catherine? Have you two been here all day?”

“Oh, heck no, Dominic...we just got here about an hour ago. We had a lot to do today.”

Dominic caught his heartbeat rising and worry starting to cross his furled brow. He did his best to hide his concerns. He knew he was in trouble here...whatever he had done this morning had obviously had a different effect than what he desired.

“So, girls, tell me what you did today. And be honest, I want to hear all the juicy details.” He cleared his throat and tried to hide the nervousness in his laugh.

“Mmm, Dominic, nothing could compare to your juiciness last night. But I’ll see if I can give it a shot. What do you want to know first?”

“Well, I didn’t figure you ladies would be back here so soon...uh...did something happen?”

Catherine looked back at Angelique and produced a wicked smile.

“Well, Dominic, I’ll be honest with you. Angel and I here, well, we’ve never had anything happen quite like last night. Last night was, damn, I’d call it an epiphany if I believed in such things. I felt like, last night, I was awakened to being a whole different person. Angie and I talked about it, and we couldn’t realize why we hadn’t seen it before.

“So,” she blushed a bit, “after a very late start and a shower, we each headed home. The first thing I realized was that my old life was just not going to work with the ‘new me’. My husband’s just too jealous a guy, and besides, he’s nowhere near as good in bed as you are.”

Dominic ran through the words...husband? What had he done now? They both should have returned to normal when they left this morning. What the hell had gone wrong this time?

“I kept telling you to just not go back, Cath, but no...you just HAD to fuck the pool-boy.” Angelique had slung out of her dreamy masturbation long enough to at least provide input. “You should’ve done like I did and told him to go fuck himself. I was smart enough to know Peter wouldn’t understand.”

While Catherine talked, she pushed Dominic down into the chair, sat on his lap, and began to grind her hips in a rhythmic motion against his crotch. The trail of wetness it formed told him she wasn’t wearing a stitch of underwear. Dominic was too exhausted to fight the advance.

“Hey, I’m sorry, Angel, but know how long I’ve wanted to try out that piece of meat. Besides, you can’t expect me to hold out for another week till he was due again, could you? Heck, the kids were at school, it’s not like I made them watch or anything.”

Dominic’s morale plummeted. He was now officially a home-wrecker. However it had backfired, his little plan had managed to ruin the lives of children. He wondered how he could live with himself. He could also tell that the friction was creating the first signs of a painfully overworked erection. Catherine took this as a positive sign, and unbuttoned his pants while she continued.

“So, well, I spent most of the afternoon with the pool-boy. Then I left my husband a note. I’m telling you, Angie, you should have done Rocky one final time.” She managed to spring Dominic’s penis loose from its sheath and rubbed it against her swollen lips, coating it with her juices. “He was a hunk, after all.”

“Yeah, but he didn’t know the first thing about giving head. Nothing like you do, sweets.” Angelique tipped her head back and pressed the vibrator to her clitoris, sending her shooting into orgasm. Catherine licked her lips with desire and decided to end the foreplay, drawing Dominic’s prick into her depths.

“Oh, fuck yeah, lover...that’s what I’ve been looking for.” She pumped rhythmically, her lubrication making an impressive sensation. “So, anyway, I told him I was leaving, and that the kids and everything were his. I just...oh fuck that’s nice...I just had to get away from him. I’m gonna need more opportunities if I’m gonna explore my ‘inner slut’, and a husband and kids are just gonna get in the way. Shit, lover, I don’t know why but there isn’t a cock in the world that feels like yours. I can’t believe I went all day without feeling it. Fuck, it’s so nice, Angie. I told you there was something more to last night.”

The feeling of failure in his stomach threatened to spoil his mood, but Catherine’s hyperactive vaginal muscles kept him erect despite his internal conflict. She quickened her pace to keep him firm.

“Anyway, Angie and I couldn’t quite remember what you had done to us last night, but we both just knew that we had to see you again. It didn’t take much to find out who you were, since we knew the room number and all...the desk manager was most accommodating.”

Angelique squealed from the other side of the room as the apparent recognition sent her through another miniature orgasm. She had, apparently, been having them periodically as she went.

“Oh yeah, Cath...not the biggest cock in the world, but he sure as hell knew how to use it. Have I told you lately how much I love to watch you fuck, Cath? Mmm-hmmm.” She was rubbing herself furiously now from the chair, her eyes wide open and locked on Dominic and Catherine.

“Hey, Dom...let me show you something else I learned today. You’re gonna like this.”

Catherine raised up from his lap by a foot, and pitched her hips forward slightly. Her fingers spread her lubricant to the rear of her underside, and her free hand tilted Dominic’s cock backward enough to gain entrance to her asshole.

Dominic tried to interrupt, but Catherine silenced him with a finger.

“No, trust me, Dominic...this is...AAAHHH!” He had penetrated her, not deeply, but Dominic could feel himself pushing slowly inward. “It’s ok...it’s still a bit painful when it first starts. Just give me a second.” The look of pain gradually cleared from her face. “Oh, fuck yeah...ever felt this before, lover?”

Dominic was now halfway inside her rectal passage, experiencing one of the strangest sensations ever. He was engulfed and squeezed like never before. The sensation was enormously pleasurable, and Catherine seemed somehow to be getting past the pain and enjoying it as well.

“Oh, fuck yeah...now that’s something to write home about. Man, if my husband had done this with me, maybe I’d have given him a final fuck instead of the pool boy.” She impaled herself on Dominic’s manhood completely, and rested for a moment. “Fuck me, Angie, this feels so good. You have got to feel what this is like.”

Dominic’s mind was spinning. This was unprotected sex, and dangerous sex at that. He had no idea what the girls had done that day. He was in trouble here, but he couldn’t help himself. Anal sex had never been something he would have truly considered trying, but Catherine seemed to be enjoying it more than he was. Despite his misgivings, he was really beginning to enjoy it, too. As she began moving up and down in a slow rhythm, he felt as if he was going to explode.

“Goddamn, lover, fuck my ass. This is gonna put me over the top.”

Angelique, meanwhile, had gotten up and walked over to the pair.

“You know what your problem is, Cathy? You talk too fucking much.”

Angelique shoved a tongue into Catherine’s mouth as Catherine dropped hard on Dominic’s cock. Deft female fingers found their way to Catherine’s pussy and delved inside. The penetration of both of her holes pushed Catherine into a blinding orgasm, and she screamed into Angelique’s mouth loudly. As the orgasm continued, Angelique’s fingers pushed further within, and appeared to find Catherine’s swollen G-Spot, sparking a fevered series of orgasmic moans from the redhead. She tore the upholstery on the chair with her fingernails as she came, breaking lose from the hold of Angelique’s lips long enough to catch her breath and moan a final moan. Her shudders sent Dominic over the edge, causing him to ejaculate into the deepest parts of her rear.

Catherine collapsed on top of him, twitching violently and shaking, exhausted and nearly unconscious. Angelique watched as Dominic’s cum-soaked and fading erection popped out of her hole. She knelt before the chair and grabbed hold, intent upon cleaning him.

Dominic was completely out of breath after the spectacle. His feelings of guilt and remorse had once again been overshadowed by the temporary wash of carnal lust.

“Face it, Dominic...after we learned what kind of sluts we really were last night, there just wasn’t any going back to our old, boring lives. There wasn’t any way I was gonna waste any more time with Rocky, and you know that Catherine’s kids were just going to get in the way.”

She commenced bathing Dominic’s penis with her tongue, speaking between licks.

“I mean, now that I know what this is like, I can’t imagine anything else. I don’t know why we never did see it before.”

Dominic tried to think, but the distraction of Angelique’s tongue was making it exceedingly difficult. He had told them to go back to their normal lives. What had he done to them the night before, exactly?

He had changed their normal lives.

He had pushed them to become his ultimate concept of a slut. He had formed them a new “persona”, and it altered their perception of what was “normal.” Their minds had interpreted “going back to normal” as beginning a new life of insatiable lust.

He carried a distinct feeling that he was perpetually unable to do anything right. He carried that feeling on into unconsciousness as he passed out from exhaustion.