The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Librarian of Pathos

By...”The Naked Prose

Chapter 12: Damnation

The next morning, Dominic awoke in the chair, still suffering a disconnection from his actions. He hadn’t slept well, to say the least, and it appeared that the girls hadn’t slept well either. They were contorted into a twisted medley of flesh, having apparently collapsed from their efforts the night before. Their expressions were a curious mixture of pain and pleasure, both emotions captured simultaneously. Dominic’s memories of the night before welled up within him, and he immediately ran for the bathroom.

He regurgitated the contents of his stomach, then made repeated attempts to clear his already empty digestive tract. His enhanced senses caught the smell and taste of his own bile and forced another round of dry heaves. When his body had finally settled, he began to cry, shrinking against the bathtub and sobbing uncontrollably.

His thoughts raced at a fevered pace. He recounted what he had done the night before. He had deliberately destroyed his wife. He got the real sense that murdering her would have been a merciful act compared to what he had done. He hadn’t just subverted her personality...he had erased it. He had eliminated what she once was and turned her into a sick caricature of some demented toy.

He had used her in every way he could possibly consider. He had turned his rage into a power-driven lust in which he had raped her.

Others might have argued the point, but he could not deny the feeling. He had raped her, in even the most private of places, her psyche. He had turned her inside out, twisted her, taken the contents and left her spent from it. There was no other word for what he had done...he had raped his own wife.

His sobs became open cries when he realized how easily he had performed the act. He had merely let his anger take over, and the act had come forth. He had only had this power for a few days, and it had corrupted him so quickly. He cried deeper, attempting to wash away the blame for what he had done, but finding no comfort. His wife was a ruined shell. Those he had touched with the power were inevitably changed, and always for the worse, it seemed.

His depression took him over and he fell unconscious again on the bathroom floor.

Later in the morning, the girls managed to get the door open to check on him. Catherine and Angelique, now forgetting their lustful endeavors completely, rushed to his side to bring him awake. He was completely apathetic as they dragged his body out to the bed and lay him down. “Slut”, as she was now being called, was curled into a ball in the corner of the room, fearful of what might happen should her Master not survive. She whimpered softly like a hurt puppy. Even the fear was arousing her, and she mindlessly played with her nipple while she watched on in horror.

Dominic stayed near catatonia throughout the day. It was difficult to tell whether there was any activity within his mind, but there certainly was no movement from his body. Twice, his newest plaything had tried to wake him up, first by tickling his nipples, and finally by fellating him. Neither action seemed to illicit a response. To the outside world, Dominic had retreated completely.

On the second day, something seemed to stir within him. The girls had brought food and water for him in the hopes he would come awake enough to be cared for, and immediately set to rousing him. Still, he would not speak to them, or give any sort of explanation. The girls stood by every moment of the next day, watching him and hoping, and taking care of whatever they could for him. They were all (even Slut) too distracted by his reaction to even consider having sex...not in the room at least. Twice Catherine had sought comfort in the hotel staff linen closet, and Angie had excused herself for an extended period to relieve her frustrations on the bellboy. Slut continued to whine pitifully and masturbate throughout the day.

As night fell, Dominic spoke his first words, and thought his first thoughts. He looked at the pitiful creature huddled against the wall.

“You have a name again...you are Brenda. You will achieve orgasm when you next masturbate, and from then on your arousal will diminish to a controllable level.”

As if replying to his thoughts, Brenda groaned out a tortured “YES!” She rubbed herself with fury. She came almost immediately, having been left on the brink for several days, then passed out from the exertion. The screams turned Catherine and Angelique’s heads in her direction with puzzled expressions and a hint of excitement.

“Good evening, ladies. I know you’ll be wanting an explanation, but first I really do need to go to the bathroom.”

In stunned silence the girls watched Dominic get up and head to the bathroom. They waited patiently for him to return, and Brenda seemed to have regained enough of her composure to begin cleaning herself up. For the first time in days, she risked putting on clothing, selecting her sexiest negligee to start off. She shuddered visibly when putting it on, but managed to slow the pace of her breathing once it was in place.

Dominic reached for the hotel phone and dialed up room service.

“Hello, yes, this is Dominic Argento in room 131. I need dinner service for four, the lobster, with a magnum of champagne. Charge it to the room, please.”

He looked back at the trio of beauties seated before him. He sat back in his now “all-too-familiar” chair, and addressed them.

“Girls...I suppose I owe you all an explanation.” He glanced at his cell phone and saw the message light blinking there ominously. “But there’s someone else that should be here first. Give me a minute if you would.”

He checked the messages, but knew their source before he began. Jeanette had been trying to find him for two days now, frantic with worry. He dialed the number for the office.

“Jeanette? Yes, well, sorry about that, but I’ve had some things I needed to take care of here. I need you to meet me at my hotel room, Nightingale Inn, on 23rd, I’m in room 131. Come as soon as you can, we need to discuss something.”

He clicked the phone off and surveyed the room. His emotional state was unclear, but inside he had found a certain level of calm he had never before understood. The girls were casually stroking each other, more killing time than anything else. It was clear they had a million questions to ask him, but they were either too afraid or too uncertain to begin the interrogation.

Brenda was another matter. She seemed to be re-experiencing the world around her, no longer overwhelmed by the haze of sensation her body was giving. She managed to get to the bathroom to take a shower. The shower was drawn out, and it was obvious to everyone in the hotel room what she was doing. Dominic cracked the door and spoke above the noise from the shower.

“You may cum, Brenda.”

The sounds of her explorations were quickly followed by the screams of her orgasm as she found release. Catherine and Angie could only sit and lightly masturbate at the sound. It was clear that Brenda’s animal lust and unrestrained orgasms excited them, but they were too unnerved by Dominic’s recent emotional outburst to consider doing anything about it.

Dominic saved them the trouble. He thought his orders to them.

“You will both immediately orgasm with the same pure, animal lust that Brenda feels. The feeling will be unlike anything you have ever before felt. When it is over, you will decide that you must clean each other’s sex. You will perform oral sex on each other until you both cum again, stronger than the first...then you will each be sated.”

As if the commands had been a script, the two girls experienced orgasm as if on cue. Surprised, but still bound by the commandments, they grinned at each other and began to slide their way around to each other’s privates. This coupling took a good deal longer than previous couplings (it seemed to Dominic that even these two fine ladies were growing tired), but led to the same inevitable conclusion. The triggered command gave the two of them an even more intense orgasmic experience that left them visibly shaken. They did not speak. They were still coming down from their orgasmic high, and Brenda was stepping fresh out of the bathroom, having re-donned her nightgown, when Jeanette knocked on the door.

None of the sex-laden women in the room seemed to mind in the slightest. Dominic walked over to the door, opened it, and told Jeanette to come in.

Jeanette hesitated inside the door for a moment, noticing the orgiastic splendor before her, but decided to enter the room despite her misgivings. After all, Dominic had told her to come in, and that’s what she intended to do, even if he did appear...busy.

Dominic looked up at her and smiled. His smile was an unholy combination of contented miscreant and curious onlooker.

“Jeanette, meet Catherine and Angelique. I believe you’ve met my wife Brenda before, although she’s not quite the same.” Jeanette smiled at the group, feeling uncomfortable in the carnal scene. “Jeanette, the girls are both a little wet still from going down on each other. I wonder if you could clean their faces for them before we start.”

To Dominic’s dismay, there was no hesitation from Jeanette. He had been testing to verify what he already knew, that Jeanette was totally enslaved to him. He desperately searched for something that she would not do. She was returning from the bathroom with a moistened washcloth when he addressed her again.

“No, dear, that won’t be necessary. Use your tongue instead, please.”

Again, there was no hesitation from Jeanette. As she set about kissing and licking the girls, caressing their cheeks, lips, and faces with her mouth, she did not seem to enjoy the act itself so much as the knowledge that she was serving Dominic in the process. Though Dominic gave no outward sign, this was the final confirmation he needed to understand the extent he had modified Jeanette. If his heart had capability to sink any lower, it would have.

Catherine and Angelique, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy the treatment immensely. Had they not still been exhausted from their recent escapades, they might have taken the poor girl then and there. When Jeanette seemed to have completed the job, he bade her to stop.

“That’s good enough, Jeanette. Now then, everyone, I have some things to tell you...

“You see, ladies, I’m responsible for what’s happened to all of you. Jeanette, I want you to think back to last week...would you have even considered doing any of the things that I’ve asked you to do in the past few days, the way you were back then? Catherine and Angie, I know you both realize that something’s changed in you...that change was my doing. Brenda here, poor Brenda...suffice to say she wasn’t always like this.”

Brenda seemed entranced by Dominic’s words, no signs of caring or even recognition apparent on her face. Jeanette and the girls seemed puzzled by what Dominic was saying, though they sensed that he was serious about the matter.

“Dominic,” Catherine said, “what do you mean, exactly, you’re responsible for the way we are?”

“Catherine, would you call yourself a slut?”

“Mmm,” Catherine purred, “you bet your ass I would, sweetheart. I just wish I’d known this in college...I would have had a LOT more fun.”

“How about you, Angelique?”

“Not quite, Dominic.” Angelique retorted, “No slut that I know has my kind of talent or desire. I like to think of myself as a ‘Slut Extraordinaire’.”

Dominic shook his head. “You see, ladies, that’s where the problem lies. Before a few nights ago, you weren’t like that at all. You two weren’t sluts. You were, well, I don’t know exactly what you were, but you weren’t anything like this. I changed you, on accident.” Dominic blushed. “Well, not entirely on accident.”

Catherine and Angelique were silent while they took in what Dominic was saying. Jeanette seemed completely confused by the proceedings.

“Then I’m just—” Jeanette started to say.

“Yes, Jeanette, you’re just my secretary...nothing more and nothing less. That’s the way it’s always been between us, you never even considered taking it further.”

“What did you do to poor Brenda, then Dominic?” Catherine asked. “I mean, I’ve seen some pretty overloaded women before, but she was just over-the-top! You don’t even wanna know what she offered to do after you passed out,” Catherine blushed openly, “or what she ended up doing while you were unconscious.”

“Well, I got angry with her. I felt she had betrayed me, and I lashed out. I snapped...and that’s what I created. Rather, that’s what I destroyed.”

Jeanette was the first to break the protracted silence in the room. “Dominic, that’s not at all like you...what the heck did she do?”

“What she did isn’t important. It was my fault, and I accept full blame for what I’ve done. That’s what I have to talk to you all about.

“You see, somehow, I’ve managed to acquire...call it a power. This power lets me change people, and to be quite frank I’m not very good with it. It’s a power that nobody in the world should have, but somehow I’ve got it. What’s happened to you all,” he waved his hand around the room, “was primarily accidental. It’s difficult to control how things will change, and it’s not the sort of thing that I’ve had any experience with before. Somehow, changes that I had intended to be temporary have affected you far more permanently than I ever wanted. It was bad enough that I was using you, but changing you is inexcusable.

“I considered several options while I was in the bathroom. My first reaction was that I would never be able to control myself enough. I figured that a hazard to humanity like myself should be killed before I did much more damage. Suicide seemed the only just answer to my crimes.

“But, ultimately, I came to the conclusion that my death wouldn’t really solve anything. It was possible that the genie might be let out of the bottle again, and there would be nobody left to recognize it or to try and stop it. Worse yet, if I died now, there would be no hope of changing any of the rest of you back. That was the real clincher, and that’s what I really need to talk to you all about.”

At this, the girls seemed to pay closer attention to what Dominic was saying. They each seemed to know that there was a vested interest in understanding what he was talking about here. Dominic got up from the chair and sat on the bed.

“I’m not sure that I can change you all back. Jeanette, I can probably get you back on track...I’m not positive, but you seem the least affected of all. Catherine and Angie, you’re going to be more difficult. Poor Brenda may be beyond all hope. I know that because of my actions you’ve made changes to your lives...changes you may not be able to recover from. I don’t know if I can help with that at all, but what little I have in the way of funds or assistance I offer. The problem is, I’m not sure how much damage I might do trying to reverse the changes I’ve already made.

“I understand you’ll all hate me for what I’ve done...I’m quite far down the road of self-hatred as it is. I can’t promise that I can fix what I’ve done, but the only form of redemption I have left is to try. If you’re willing, I’ll get started on it immediately.”

Of all of them seated there, Brenda was the first to speak.

“I don’t know what I was before this, so I don’t know if I would want to go back to it. I...Well, I get the feeling that I wasn’t very nice to you before. I don’t want to be that ever again. I want to be whatever you want me to be, and nothing more. I exist now only to be become what your heart desires.”

Dominic had anticipated the answer, but had no response he could readily give. He had searched, trying to reach out with his new senses, but had found nothing of the Brenda he once knew. Her personality had been utterly erased and she was nothing but a blank template now. Even the name Brenda had no intrinsic meaning to her; it was just a label she could use to be readily recognized.

“To hell with being changed back, I LIKE it the way that I am!” Catherine’s response caught Dominic off guard. “Look, Dominic, I know this isn’t natural, hell Angie and I have been talking about it for days now since it happened. But we’re not like Brenda there, we can remember clearly what our lives were before this. To tell you the truth, Dom, Angie’s always been a slut, she was just never quite as good at it as she is now. I’ve always WANTED to be a slut. Jesus Christ, I can’t count the number of times I wanted to suck that Latino pool-boy’s prick but just never had the nerve.

“Look, my life wasn’t bad, but quite frankly I’ve never enjoyed anything as much as the last few days. My husband was a Grade-A loser in bed, Dom, I mean as firecrackers go he was 100% DUD. I knew when I wrote that note to him that I was going to miss my kids, and him too in a way...that I’d miss married life and everything that went with it. I knew it was going to be hard, but quite frankly I WANT to explore this freedom that you’ve given me.

“Dominic, I feel like I could fuck any man that I wanted to. I feel like I could explore any sexual act I’ve ever been curious about, without any remorse or guilt, as often as I’ve ever wanted, and do nothing but enjoy it. Hell, for the past two days, I HAVE...I’ve never had this much sex or enjoyed it this much in my life.

“Dominic, I’ve never enjoyed ANYTHING as much as this. This freedom is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced...and you want to take it all away from me? Bullshit!, I got news for you. I was raised Catholic. The day that guilt about sex left my shoulders was the happiest day of my life.”

There, at least, Dominic could relate to what Catherine was saying.

“I’m with Catherine on this one, Dom. I hate to say it, but I’ve wanted to take that little redhead down to the mat for years. You just gave me the chance. Not to mention letting me enjoy it all that much more.”

Dominic was shocked at their acceptance of their new lives. He wondered how much of it, like Brenda, was a result of the changes he had made. He also wondered whether or not he would be able to correct someone if they didn’t have any desire to go back.

“As for me, Dominic,” Jeanette finally spoke up. “I can’t envision what it would be like not to be able to serve you. It doesn’t matter how, err,” she glanced at the other ladies in the room, “extreme your tastes get...I know now that there’s something unique about you.

“Look, for six years now I’ve been typing up your reports, scheduling your day, and otherwise making sure your life stays in order. Let me tell you something, you need the help. So what if I’m now a little more devoted to the cause...what I’ve heard in here today tells me that you need help more now than ever. Besides, for years you’ve ended up in a few of my fantasies, maybe this will give me a chance to act on a few of them.”

“Ladies, ladies, please.” Dominic raised his hands to quiet them down. “I can’t just let you loose on the world like this, there’s no telling what kind of trouble you might get into.”

“Wait just a minute, Buster,” Catherine said, “what’s all this about ‘letting us loose’?” Catherine strolled sexily over to the bed, pushed Dominic down, and pinned him to the covers. “Angie and I here have no intentions of letting you go, Dom. We’ve fucked a lot of men in our lives, and we’ve had a LOT of orgasms. I have to say that none of them have even come close to a tenth of what you do to me. Even when you’re just watching, it’s different. It’s almost spiritual.

“I don’t care where we have to go, but I’m sticking near you for good, understand? I mean, I may want to fuck other guys, other girls, whomever. YOU, my man, are the Holy Grail of orgasms. There’s no way I’m letting you out of my sight.” With that, she kissed him deep, exploring every nook and cranny of his mouth with her lust-filled tongue.

“Same goes here, Dominic!” Angelique announced. She walked over to the bed and started undoing Dominic’s trousers, her intent clear.

“Dominic, you’re going to need someone to keep your daily affairs in order.” Jeanette’s emphasis on the word “affairs” was deliberately ironic. “Besides, you’ll need someone to watch out for Brenda, at least until you figure out what to do with her. There’s no way you could let her go like this.”

Brenda was lost in a haze of lust. She had sensed the buildup of erotic energy in the room and was reacting to it on a primal, instinctual level. Her low, guttural moans were an obvious result of the actions of her fingers.

“Face it, Dominic,” Catherine said with a smile. “You’re stuck with us.”