The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Librarian of Pathos

By...”The Naked Prose

Chapter 13: Experimentation

The orgy that resulted from Dominic’s confession had lasted through most of the day. Dominic hadn’t even noticed how long it took. It was an overtly sexual experience, as he was coming to expect from his cadre of nymphets. Jeanette stayed cautiously distant, though she did seem to warm to idea of joining. Brenda in particular saw this as something of a challenge, and eventually brought her somewhat into the fold.

The food that had been ordered was consumed as a part of the overall hedonistic process. By the time they were finished, they were all exhausted, lounging around the room in various states of undress. Catherine spoke up with a question that she had been wondering about all afternoon.

“So, Dominic, you say you can ‘change’ us? And that you can change us back?”

“Well, I’m pretty sure, Catherine, though I don’t quite understand the how or the why behind it.”

“What other kind of changes can you make?”

Dominic stopped for a moment, surprised by the tone of the question.

“I don’t really know, Catherine, but I’m pretty sure that anything I do is dangerous. I’ve already done enough damage with this power, I need to put the brakes on sometime.”

“Sure, I understand that, but...um...I mean, what if someone WANTED you to make changes to them? What if someone specifically asked you to change something about themselves that they didn’t like? Could you do it? I mean, even if it was just as an experiment?” She was fingering her genitals with an odd anticipation that disturbed Dominic.

“Well, I guess I could, but it’s really too dangerous to do, Cath. There’s no telling what a stray thought...”

“I want you to try changing me. There’s something that I want.”

“Catherine, I don’t think...”

“Please, Dominic, you’ve changed me before, don’t you think you owe me something? Besides, it’ll be a chance for you to practice and observe the results. I promise, I won’t get mad if you screw something up, I understand you’re new to, well, whatever this thing is you can do. But I want you to try something and see if it works. I want you to try a couple of things, in fact.”

“Uh...ok, well, what did you have in mind.”

The remaining girls sat up to listen to Catherine’s request with an eager look on their faces.

“Well, three things, but I’ll start with the easiest. I want you to play with how I perceive pain. Well, I guess one and two are kind of the same, but let’s start with my ass. I want you to make it so that when someone fucks me up the ass, I don’t feel the initial jolt of pain, but pleasure instead. Can you do that?”

Dominic thought long and hard over the matter, obviously hesitant to make any changes that could be dangerous. He understood that he would need to practice the power sometime, if only to prevent casual mistakes from bringing down ruin on those around him. He also had every intention of returning the girls to a more socially acceptable state. What Catherine was asking seemed to be going in the opposite direction.

“Please, Dominic? Ever since I started doing anal I’ve been coming like never before, and I wanna be able to do it anytime. The only thing that bothers me is the initial penetration, you know? If I could just get over that, I’m sure I’d enjoy it a whole lot more.”

“This is dangerous, Catherine...people feel pain for a reason. If something else were wrong down there, I’m not sure, well I’m not sure how you’d know it.”

“Maybe you could make it so that I just KNEW if there was something really wrong down there. Or, make it so that it only felt good during sex or something, I don’t know. Please, Dominic? I promise I’ll do whatever you ask, I’ll even let you be the first to try it out! I promise, if anything seems really wrong, I’ll tell you immediately, understand? Angie, get him ready for me, will you?”

Jeanette stepped forward brusquely. “I’ll do it, that’s my job.” She immediately began working Dominic’s cock, bringing it to erect status. Angelique took note of the territoriality and backed off appropriately. Dominic, on the other hand, didn’t realize the turn that Jeanette’s servitude was taking, but was presently too distracted to really care.

“Uh, well...um...ok. Jeanette, could you stop for a second? I don’t want to be distracted while I’m trying this.”

“Sure, Boss.”

Dominic looked deeply into Catherine’s eyes. There was a look of hopeful expectation there, as if Dominic were offering her powers she had dreamed about. His thoughts were clear this time, focused on her, and her alone.

“Catherine, from here forward whenever you are properly lubricated, but you feel the pain of initial entry from anal sex, that sensation will be interpreted as pleasurable and exciting. If anything goes truly wrong, if anything tears or is damaged, you will know it immediately and will stop to investigate, but your sphincter will naturally relax when being probed in a sexual fashion.” Dominic grinned for a moment, unsure whether he should surprise her. Ultimately he decided to risk it. “In fact, whenever you are first penetrated anally, during any form of sexual activity, you will have a strong anal orgasm. Your body will then continue its arousal normally.”

“Ok, that’s it,” Dominic said. “How do you feel?”

“Well, not really any different, I suppose. Let me try something.” Jeanette had resumed her work on Dominic’s prick and it was rapidly inflating in size. Catherine reached around behind her and gently worked her middle finger into her ass.

The scream from the orgasm sent her crashing to the bed, panting.

“You son of a bitch...that was SNEAKY!”

Dominic laughed to himself, but quickly showed concern for the action. “Do you want me to take it out? I think I can...”

“Not on your life, fucker...Jeanette, is he ready?”

Jeanette nodded her approval and proudly displayed Dominic’s erection. It wasn’t his best, but she had done a phenomenal job with an over-stimulated tool.

“Good, cause I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you, Dominic.”

Catherine had lubricated her rear with the issue from her own body. She mounted him more quickly than he would have guessed possible. The pause from days ago was gone, replaced instead by a quaking shudder that ran through her whole body. She slowed for a moment, taking in the sensation of orgasmic release, then continued her gyrations, quickening the pace. The tight confines and skillful repetition were easily enough to send Dominic over the edge.

“Oh, wow...that was fucking incredible. I want you to do the other two things now.”

“Catherine, I don’t know if...”

“No arguments, Dominic, I really want you to do this.”

Dominic was too exhausted to argue.

Catherine wanted the pain sensations to any of her erogenous zones to become pleasurable instead. She also wanted their sensations amplified. She wanted the constant stream of arousal that Brenda had been experiencing since her change, but she wanted it to come specifically from her nipples, clitoris, vaginal cavity, and rectum.

Her third request was that she would get as much enjoyment out of giving oral stimulation as she did from anal intercourse. She admitted that she had never been very good at it, mostly because she had never really liked giving it. She wanted that changed. She wanted to be able to achieve orgasm sucking a man’s cock. She wanted this newfound desire to mingle with a lust for the sensation of semen on her face, lips, and body. She wanted the slut’s vision of what semen should be, the natural product of a job well done...something that would arouse her even further. She wanted to get off on seeing it, smelling it, and rubbing it over her body, more than she ever had before.

The changes had been difficult for Dominic to rationalize. He knew, ultimately, that if he were to make these changes as described, Catherine would become no better than Brenda, and would deny herself food, drink, and even sleep in favor of the sexual release.

When he did agree to the changes, he did his best to make them subtle. He added in layers of conditioning that would prevent her from an unhealthy obsession with her new pleasure centers. Even with this, she seemed to become crazed at first, the overload of sensation sending her into her own world of pleasure for a while. From then on, she sucked Dominic’s cock like a professional.

Dominic had been finding it more and more difficult to sustain erection with the overuse of his poor tool, but somehow she could always manage to bring him to life again. She would work him for a long time, and could usually managed to release a trickle of seminal fluid in return for her efforts. She always savored the substance as if it were ambrosia.

Meanwhile, as time went on, Dominic had risked doing some work on Brenda. He seemed completely unable to shut off her overactive response to sexual stimuli, but he did seem able to direct and control it somewhat. His thoughts had brought her to a point where she might even be able to go out in public for short ventures.

She was still completely unable to achieve orgasm on her own, without Dominic’s say in the matter. Dominic had, however, found that he could put conditions on her arousal and release, which she could follow without him expressly having to tell her to achieve orgasm. Currently, he had programmed her to orgasm only when she brought someone else to climax. The orgasm would always be of the same intensity, and would mirror the person she was engaged with, so that if the person were ready for more, Brenda would be ready for more...if the person was exhausted, she would finally be able to rest.

He was growing more comfortable with the idea of changing people now, and that worried him horribly. Thus far, he had proven well the old axiom “All power tends to corrupt” and was frightened that the seductiveness of this new ability would lead him to worse actions than he had already taken.

He was noticing new desires form in the people he had touched, too. He was certain that Catherine’s requests were a natural extension of his original modifications, all changes he was becoming more sure that he could erase eventually, but he was beginning to wonder how much of her newfound desires were actually secret fantasies she had long since harbored. He wondered how her old self would have viewed the changes he had made.

Ultimately, he accepted the fact that what he was doing made him guilty of rape, several times over. What he had done to Brenda was tantamount to murder, and again he was guilty. These were things that never would have occurred to him in the past. Had this change affected him that much? Had he lost the sense of morality he had developed over his whole life?

He contemplated the possibilities with this newfound ability. He could, literally turn the concept of rape around, and that thought had strangely appealed to him. He had always before found the thought of non-consensual sex abhorrent, and that sense hadn’t really changed. How, then, was this so desirable? Was he a closet rapist who had always waited for the opportunity to present itself? That very thought alone made him sick to his stomach.

“No,” he thought to himself. “This is all about power.”

Rape, at its core, was not a sexual drive. It was an unhealthy need to enforce power over another individual. Dominic suspected that most rapists were not doing what they did because of the sexual act, but were forcing themselves on another person because of a need to overpower that person and take something they could never have.

That was, in Dominic’s eyes, the all-too-subtle difference. Thus far, his desires hadn’t manifested as a need to control others, but rather as the desire to change their feelings toward him. Maybe the impulse was the same as it was in the rapist, but he had been given the ultimate tool to enact it. That thought made him shudder. The sex couldn’t be considered non-consensual if both participants were completely desirous of it, could it? The distinction was very thin. He simply could not, in good conscience, continue to use this power.

Deep inside, however, he knew that he would.

“Why?” he wondered, “Why the hell do I need to do this so badly? Why can’t I wake up and realize the harm that I do with this? Can I be that evil of a person?”

His mind immediately searched for rationalizations. He blamed anyone he could, his wife, his parents, and even the family dog. Ultimately, he came to one final conclusion...he wasn’t necessarily evil, he was just corruptible. The power had been given to him, and he had used it to fulfill his own desires. Selfish he thought, and gone horribly awry, but perhaps not unexpected.

As he released once again in Catherine’s mouth, it sent shivers of excitement throughout her body. It was more and more difficult to sustain such activity, and even Dominic’s seminal issue was greatly reduced in volume. His initial hopes that this was due to the dramatic rise in sexual activity he had experienced were quickly becoming dashed. The girls had expressed their concern, but Dominic had so far managed to set aside their suspicions.

The truth was, his system of arousal and ejaculation was changing...and not for the better.