The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Librarian of Pathos

By...”The Naked Prose

Chapter 15: Regeneration

“Oh, now please, Boss, this is way over the top. You’re just plain sick here.”

Dominic could feel the gentle sway of the ship upon the ocean as he watched the elderly couple before him on the bed. They were exploring each other in ways that might have caused the Marquis de Sade to blush.

“You should be more open to explorations, Catherine. Watch how patient they are. Watch how much they enjoy every moment of this act. It’s not all about the orgasm here, it’s about being together. You could learn a lot from these two.”

Catherine watched the couple in awe, repulsed yet oddly fascinated by it all.

“Well, I think it’s romantic.” Jeanette spoke from her perch on the floor, head resting in Dominic’s lap. “What made you think of it, Boss?”

They had all taken to calling him Boss now. Brenda had even seemed to enjoy it.

“They’ve been eyeing each other since they got on board. Both of them thought the idea of getting together to be absurd. I just helped them think differently. You should feel glad, Catherine, you were the intended target.”

“You mean he wanted to sleep with me?”

“No, she did...but she didn’t realize it consciously. I should let her show you what you’re missing...just to teach you a lesson.”

Catherine sat down next to Dominic’s chair and he lazily dropped a hand to her crotch. He began to rub lightly on the surgical steel ring he found piercing her clitoral hood. Catherine closed her eyes and drank in the sensation.

“I’m surprised,” she managed to gasp out between moans, “that she noticed me at all.”

“Catherine, my dear, every night you go to dinner with a hemline barely below your privates. Your dresses are all skin-tight, and you wear large-gauge nipple rings that are clearly visible just below the surface. At this point, if there were a passenger of either sex on board who hasn’t fantasized about you, I’d be very surprised.

“Even the Captain wants you, and he’s pretty devoutly homosexual.”

Catherine actually blushed in response. Dominic pushed his finger harder into her swollen sex while mentally increasing her sensitivity. She came in an instant, coating his fingers with her sticky juices. He presented the fingers to her mouth for cleaning.

He watched for a long while as the couple pleasured themselves, aiding them subtly in coordinating their orgasms. They passed out in each other’s arms, quietly contented. Jeanette, meanwhile, finished the notes she had taken and headed over to the laptop to type them in.

“So, Dominic, think I could have a go at turning the Captain around?”

“The Captain doesn’t particularly need to be ‘turned around’, he’s quite happy with his life the way that it is. But, if you really want a shot at him, I’ll set something up with you and Angelique both. He’s less likely to become confused if he doesn’t make a one-to-one emotional connection.”

Catherine seemed slightly dismayed at having to share the Captain, but relented to Dominic’s suggestion nonetheless. Dominic was mastering the use of his power in subtle and effective ways. His guilt had molded him into a counselor of sorts, whose goal was to bring freedom of experience to those whom he touched. He had learned to read someone from the instant he laid eyes on them, judging their psyche and their reactions without hesitation. He often brought them back to his cabin for an interview prior to flagging them as “available” to the girls (and many of the other passengers). By doing so, he could much better control the normal dangers associated with such extensive sexual congress.

His changes and controls were acting on a more subconscious level as well, although he did occasionally make exceptions. The third night on board, Angelique had picked five of the “safe” male passengers (and one of the crew) and requested a good, old-fashioned gang-bang. Dominic had exerted heavier change than normal to insure the safety of all involved. Jeanette watched, first masturbating herself into frenzy, then ordering Brenda to give her oral pleasure during the remainder of the night.

Dominic had taken the female counterparts off into his stateroom. The pleasures that were shown to them there, not even his consorts were privileged to see.

Brenda had been a continuing difficulty. She seemed to fall perpetually into a submissive role, either with him or with the girls, despite his best efforts. He had done his best to rebuild a personality for her, but ultimately her craving for sexual attentions would always win out. He feared he might never bring her around, and had chosen instead to mold her into an artist. She took every opportunity to practice, and never seemed unhappy with the choice.

He himself almost never partook of the activities directly anymore, his libido having diminished to a point where he could no longer easily find arousal, or release. He occupied his time instead, observing and recording, compiling the emotions he saw in others. He watched every nuance of the actions they did. He fed off of their creativity, learning as much as he could from them.

Each night, he took pen to paper in a small, leather-bound journal. Each night he wrote of the things he saw and the emotions he had helped bring about.

Each night, the Library grew the slightest bit larger...