The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Librarian of Pathos

By...”The Naked Prose

Chapter 8: Revelry

Dominic managed to learn on the drive back that the blonde was named Angelique, the redhead named Catherine. This had been a difficult feat because of Angelique’s insistence that she perform oral sex during the short drive. Discourse had been hampered. Catherine, trapped in the back seat alone, had managed to masturbate herself to orgasm (by Dominic’s count) at least three times, and seemed desperate for more. Through most of the latter half of the trip she was bent over the front seat watching Angelique’s oral stimulation, fingering herself with one hand while her other hand played with Angelique’s breasts. Catherine’s caress seemed to give Angelique a subtle orgasm, completely without genital contact.

Things didn’t slow down when they reached the Hotel. It was very late, so their entrance into the building was generally unseen, but Dominic couldn’t help peeking over his shoulder out of paranoia. The girls were too busy trying to keep him, and each other, occupied. Dominic could only imagine that this was exactly the soft of thing Greene would have warned his protégé against. The whole event was far from clandestine.

They had barely entered the door when Dominic had a tongue thrust into his mouth. First hands, then tongues, were exploring his body with relentless need. His pants were discarded without a word being spoken. Catherine joined Angelique in her service of Dominic’s manhood, while their hands busily probed any erogenous zone they could find, on any of the three bodies at their disposal. Everything was happening too fast for Dominic. He had obviously changed these two women, but was having much too difficult a time trying to figure out how he had changed them to try and slow their activities.

Despite a healthy ability with their oral stimulation, Catherine was obviously looking for something more substantial. Angelique’s body seemed to be crying out for a release as well. Catherine set about disrobing her two partners, working first on Dominic, then on Angelique. She gave Angelique the opportunity to deeply explore Dominic’s member while she removed his underwear, socks, shirt and shoes from the equation. Then she turned her attentions to her female partner, untying and unsnapping the closures that held her garment fast. The two seemed to be synchronized with each other’s actions, enough so that Angelique’s dress was soon removed. The bra quickly followed suit, but with Catherine’s nose and tongue tracing the contours of flesh it left behind. The effect it had on Angelique was obvious, and Dominic could see her hips grinding in a strained rhythm. From the angle, he couldn’t see it but he was sure that Catherine’s fingers were busily probing her blond lust-mate. As Catherine worked her way to the blonde’s panties, she contorted herself into a position where she could begin licking Angelique’s now exposed privates.

The feeling of Catherine’s silken tongue after so much teasing was too much for Angelique. She pulled loose from Dominic’s cock, gasped, and began shaking with orgasm. Her free hand ran itself roughly through Catherine’s hair, keeping her lips and tongue busily working on her as she rode a wave of multiple orgasms.

Dominic could do little more than stare in amazement. Throughout the orgasms, she hadn’t let go of his fully aroused cock. Catherine greedily licked Angelique’s juices from her face and teased her clit a few times while she came down.

Angelique’s eyes met Catherine’s, and the two smiled. Using Dominic’s manhood as a leash, the now-naked Angelique pulled him to the edge of the bed. She lay herself across the bed without missing a beat, and directed the stiff prize to her eagerly spread legs. Dominic needed no further suggestion, and began a rhythmic intrusion into her waiting nest. Catherine, meanwhile, had finished removing the last of Dominic’s clothes, along with her own, and was watching the two fuck with lustful intent.

The redhead sprawled next to the blonde on the bed as Dominic increased his pace. Catherine and Angelique’s hands both seemed to have lives of their own, exploring each others most sensitive areas while Angelique recoiled from Dominic’s relentless assault. Catherine’s tongue met with Angelique’s, and the two melded together in embrace. Suddenly, Catherine spun around on the bed, straddling the blonde’s face with her own lustful sex. Grinding her hips against waiting lips, Angelique set about pleasuring her.

“Mmm...God, Angie, that feels so good.” Catherine looked up into Dominic’s eyes and, grasping his head in her hands, pulled him into a tremendously deep kiss. Angelique’s hands worked their way up to Catherine’s breasts to work in tandem with her mouth. “Yeah, Angie...fuck me with your tongue. Do it to me, girlfriend, do me...faster, girl...right there, yeah.”

She looked into Dominic’s eyes with complete rapture. “And you, lover...fuck her. Fuck her hard.” She panted faster, joining the rhythm that Dominic was making. “I can feel it you know. Every time you’re...ungh...fucking her. She...ungh....lurches in just the right...oh, SHIT yeah...way. But I want your cum, lover...I want your cum. I wanna taste it. I want you to rub it all over my face and my chest like the slut that I am. Cover me with it, so....ooh, fuck that’s nice...ungh...so I can taste it and smell you, and, and, oh my GOD!! Fuckin’ GODDAMIT!!! I’m starting to...you gotta...I need you to...oh, SHIT here I COME!!!”

The sight put Dominic over the edge. Catherine was beginning a long series of orgasms, squirting a stream of female ejaculation across Angelique’s hungry face. This in turn sent the blonde into another set of orgasms; spasms rippling around Dominic’s pounding cock. Dominic couldn’t help it any longer.

“God, I can’t help it...I’m COMING!” he exclaimed, as the convulsions started. Somehow, Catherine managed to regain her composure long enough to pull him out of her friend, just as his seminal issue began to shoot forth. She milked him of his juices, spreading them around the inside her mouth, across her face, and over top of her breasts. She collapsed back onto the bed, playing longingly with the sticky substance. “Mmm...this is good stuff, Angie. Why don’t you bring that tongue of yours over here and help me out.”

Angelique responded quickly, sensuously relishing in the man’s spunk covering her lover. She seemed intoxicated by the act, as did Catherine. Angelique’s hand drifted down to Catherine’s still twitching sex, pushing the swollen clitoris toward further arousal. Catherine watched her friend, feeling the tongue play across her breasts and up her neck, and could stand it no longer. She drew her face to hers and locked their mouths together. Catherine came, fast but strong, into her mouth. Their moans mingled with the aroma of arousal in the air.

Dominic collapsed in the hotel chair, exhausted, while his playmates came down from their release. He had engaged in far too much sexual activity, drunk far too much alcohol, and slept far too little in the past day to have any hope of staying awake now. The girls got up from the bed, attempting to coax him back with them, but found the job impossible. As he began to drift off, he had a dim recollection of them re-engaging on the bed, their moans drifting into his sleep.

Dominic’s sleep was once again fitful. Occasional screams from the bed would wake him from his slumber, and it was a while before he was able to drift off into a deep sleep.

He dreamed of the girls, his visions of them positively perverse. He saw himself as their sculptor, redefining their personalities around lustful desire. They were no longer people in the traditional sense, he was molding them into his darkest dream. He was turning them into his subconscious vision of the perfect sluts. They would do anything. They would enjoy anything, with anyone. They would experience the heights of rapture, with him, their lovers, and most especially with each other. A single word or caress from him could send them immediately into orgasmic ecstasy. They lived for sex. They dressed to excite. They schemed to spread orgasmic bliss to each other and their loves and this had become the entirety of their existence. Catherine was the more aggressive, and she loved to do the talking. Angelique was the seductress, and her perfect complement. There wasn’t a moment that they lived that they didn’t exude sexuality from their very pores. They were the ultimate temptresses, ever willing, and ever able.

At some point during the night, his dreams began to settle down, and he eventually seemed able to get some worthwhile sleep.