The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Librarian of Pathos

By...”The Naked Prose

Chapter 9: Revelation

When he awoke, he was still in the chair where he had collapsed the night before. The girls were lying on the bed, atop the covers, huddled together. They appeared to have collapsed from exhaustion. Groggily, Dominic got up and headed to the bathroom.

He hated sex when he had been drinking. His head hurt, his bladder hurt, and his muscles hurt. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that he had been having far too much sex in the past few days anyway. He wasn’t 18 anymore, and such activity took its toll on his reserves.

He showered quietly, getting dressed and glancing at his watch. He was already running late for work, although he considered seriously calling in and letting Jeanette that he would not be in until the afternoon. He grinned wickedly at himself in the mirror, then blushed as the first pangs of guilt crept over him.

“I’ve done a horrible, horrible thing,” he thought. “There’s no arguing the fact that this little bit of indulgence cost me my soul. I’d best set to putting things back the way they were.”

The actions he had taken, selfish and evil though they were, had refreshed his spirit in a sense. The release of last night’s orgiastic indulgence had lifted some of the weight of his circumstances. He smiled at his “pets”, entertained by the thought of leaving them, just as they were, to serve his bidding. Then, he shuddered at the thought of what he might already have become.

“I’ve got to set this right.” he resolved.

He walked back in the room and sat down in the chair. The girls were still fast asleep, completely exhausted from the night’s activities. He watched them closely, their breasts rising and falling in silent slumber. Then he imagined his thoughts projecting outward, directed at them both.

“You ladies won’t remember exactly how you got here, or exactly what you did last night. You’ll remember this as some kind of erotic dream. When you wake up, you’ll get yourselves cleaned up, leave the hotel, go home, and your lives will return to normal.”

Catherine rolled over on the bed, her hand resting gently against her cheek. The way her index finger lightly pressed against her lips was such a sensual sight that Dominic felt an immediate urge to take her, once more, before he left. He knew instinctively that it would be the wrong thing to do, however. He decided to let his instructions take effect, and let the girls go back to their old lives.

Playtime was over. He could see, now, what the appeal had been, and just how dangerous he could become.

As he sped across town heading for work, he couldn’t shake the nagging feeling that there had been something he had forgotten. He was beginning to feel more and more “in tune” with his surroundings, and something still felt amiss to him. He chalked it up to the insanity of the past two days, and hoped that some more research into the background of Mr. Greene might help clear things up.

For some reason, he was looking forward to seeing Jeanette. He tried to push the thought out of his head, but his fears were beginning to get the better of him. He had to stop what he was doing before it went too far.

His thoughts lingered on the concept of the Library. He was certain that the idea behind its formation was important. Someone with an understanding of this power needed to survive, to watch for its arising in others. The Library had, at least, given a direction to those that held the power, though the evil it could bring was still far too dangerous. These people hadn’t been harmlessly cataloging people’s experiences, they were experimenting with people’s psyche’s.

But, then again, he had proven that the changes could be reversed. Perhaps that was the basic law behind the actions of the Librarians. Or, maybe that was the law that had been instituted when control was wrenched during the Civil War. Dominic couldn’t begin to fathom what might happen if such limitations were not deeply ingrained in the recipient of such power.

The more he thought about it, the more he knew exactly what might happen. He was exactly such a person, and the temptations of power were already upon him.

Jeanette looked up as he walked through the door.

“Jeez, two days in a row! You’re never late, Boss. Something up?” She popped another french-fry from her lunch as she spoke. “Man, you look terrible...you feeling OK?”

“Yeah, Jeannie, I just, I just have a headache.”

She smiled coyly at him, “You’ve never called me Jeannie before, Boss...you must be feeling sick.”

He looked at her a moment longer than he probably should have. There was an uncertain tension as he did. He wanted her, but not from physical arousal. He wanted her as a possession. “No,” he thought, “more like a display.”

He wanted to know what she was like when she reached orgasm. He wanted to watch her during sex. He wanted to smell her and hear her moans. He wondered what she was like with a man, better still with a woman. He wondered how far she would go and what her most forbidden boundaries were.

He realized the reality of it. His lustful intent was to study her.

He shook his head as if to break the spell. He held his breath, hoping that his idle thoughts hadn’t changed her like he had changed the others. She seemed unaffected, if not a little confused by the uncomfortable appraisal.

“Ok,” she said, “well, you don’t have any meetings today, but there’s a ton of paperwork on your desk that you’ve got to sign. I have to take off early, I have to take my cat to the vet. Here are your messages, give a yell if you need anything.”

Dominic rushed into his office and collapsed into his chair. He looked at the paperwork in front of him. Estimates, bills, notices, all things he had to maintain while the estate was being appraised. Information from experts he had hired, and precious little of it concerning whom would get the remains of the estate. He thought again about the Swiss account. He had the ability, and he had read enough information that he knew he could steal it. He was pretty sure he could get away with it clean. Greed began to creep into his thoughts, an almost welcome evil after what had been there the night before. He signed as much as he could, but soon lost all interest in the paperwork.

His interest was shifting to his secretary. It was turning into almost a compulsion. He thumbed the intercom.

“Jeanette, could you come in here please?”

His palms began to sweat as she walked in. He was treading new territory here, experimenting with a concept, and he had no idea where to begin.

“Yeah, Boss?”

“Have a seat for a second, Jeannie...I want to discuss something with you.”

“Sure thing, what do you need?” She was direct and entirely business-like in her demeanor.

“I...well, I’ve had some trouble with my wife lately, and, well, I’ve been thinking of closing up shop and moving away. Tell me, Jeannie, how well do you like working here? What I mean to say is, if I were to decide to pack up and leave, how would you take it?”

She seemed stunned by the news, but quickly stammered her reply. “I, well, I don’t know Mr. Argento. I guess I’d just have to find a new job. I like working for you and all, but I can’t really afford to move right now...and...well, I guess I’d just have to see.”

Dominic took a deep breath. It was time to try his experiment.

“Jeannie, you’re feeling very sleepy in the chair, and you suddenly need to fall asleep. You need to let your mind drift into a warm, relaxing trance.” He pushed the thought toward his secretary.

Dominic could see the effect of his suggestion immediately. Jeanette’s eyes closed, and she slumped down in the chair as if she had gone unconscious. She retained a content smile.

“You will do anything I ask you to do without question, and this will not seem unusual to you in the slightest. In fact, it will give you a sense of peace and fulfillment as you follow my orders. You’re not really asleep, Jeannie, but when you awake you will remember nothing that happened while you were in this trance. You will be able to hear my voice, and respond as if you were awake, but you will not be consciously aware of anything that is happening.”

Dominic got up from the chair and circled around his desk to a better vantage point. From where he now stood, he could clearly see Jeanette’s young body relaxing in the chair.

“Jeanette,” he said out loud, “are you OK?”

“Sure, Mr. Argento” she replied sleepily.

“How do you feel?”

“Tired. Sleepy. A little disconnected.”

Dominic was impressed with the proceedings thus far and decided to push a little further.

“This is your special trance, Jeanette...only I can put you in this trance, and you will go into this trance whenever I ask you to...answer me out loud if you understand.”

“I understand Mr. Argento.”

“When you are in this trance, you will answer all of my questions with one hundred percent honesty. When you are in this trance, you will have complete recollection of all your memories, but nothing that ever happens in the trance will be remembered outside of the trance. Whenever you are here, your personality will change however I wish it to change; nothing that I ask of you within your trance will ever carry outside of the trance. Do you understand?” He hoped that would be enough to prevent any inadvertent changes.

“Sure, Mr. Argento.”

“Good then, Jeanette...I want you to listen to my voice and do what I tell you to do, but you will not feel self-conscious about anything. When I ask you to do things, you will do them as if I were not even in the room, understand?”

“Sure thing, Mr. Argento...what do you need?”

Dominic swallowed hard now. Here was where the real meat of things began to come into play.

“Jeanette, we’re going to play a little game. You are going to pretend that you’re at home, alone, and you’re thinking back to the most intense, most sexual experience of your life. You’re going to be fantasizing about a memory of your most erotic experience, and as you do so, you’re going to feel the urge to play with your body. I want you to feel the same sensations you did then, as well as the sensations that your masturbation causes, and I want you to describe them to me as you play with yourself.

“When you do this, you may feel a desire to reach orgasm. As you do, you will concentrate on bringing yourself to climax. Orgasm will come easily and intensely to you as you do this, but you will continue telling me about the experience until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?”

“Oh, yes, Mr. Argento.” She was almost purring in reply now, obviously beginning to follow Dominic’s orders. Sweat began to bead across her forehead as she unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse. Her fingers traced lines of perspiration along her chest. She let out a low, soft moan as she pushed a hand inside her blouse.

“I was nineteen at the time. I was a sophomore in college, and it had been a really tough finals week.” Her hand had apparently managed to reach a nipple and began a series of soft caresses. “My boyfriend at the time was an art student, and he was fucking GORGEOUS. He was pretty much an asshole, but he could fuck like you wouldn’t believe. His cock wasn’t very big, but his body was really, really firm. He also had a very nice tongue.”

She gasped openly at the memory of his caress and immediately sent her free hand to her skirt. This she lifted, and Dominic was treated to the sight of her fingers entering her panties. She began stroking herself with definite purpose, and Dominic was surprised to see her climbing the ladder of arousal so quickly.

“He was, oh, gosh...mmm...Jesus I loved his tongue. He would tongue me for, oh man, it would seem like hours. He knew just how to...oh....oh jeez...oh, my GOD...he would, he...AAAHHH!!!” Her body writhed in ecstasy, but she dutifully continued her description. “Jesus FUCK he had a good tongue. He, oh fuck, he would use his fingers, too...he knew just the right spot up inside me...”

She shifted in the seat now, stretching her arms to reach more and more sensitive areas. Her fingers were penetrating her insides now, reliving the memory. Dominic, meanwhile, had been so excited by her first orgasm that he had begun to masturbate openly on his own. He felt shame at his compulsion, realizing that he was more turned on by the act of taking over another’s life than of the sexual act itself. Still, he took himself in hand and began to work toward his own foregone conclusion.

“Oh, God, I remember it like it was...ungh...yesterday. That night was just fantastic. He had made a carpet of rose petals when I came home and lit candles and stuff all through the apartment. He had a warm bath by candlelight waiting, with champagne and...oh Jesus that’s good...and he bathed me, and he fingered me in the tub, and...oh, ungh...but when we got...” she was panting heavily with every stroke of her fingers, “...when we got to the bedroom, and his fingers. His, oh, GOD, his fingers, and, ooohhh, then we were fucking, and fucking, and fucking, and I was sucking him, and oh FUCK, I started to CUM, and I’m, I was, I mean...I’m UNGH! FUCK, I’M COMING, I’M COMING, I’M COMING, I’M COMING!”

She jerked violently in the chair with orgasm. Dominic’s own spasms shortly followed. Dominic lost track of how long it was before either of them could speak. Jeanette seemed to have finished her story, and was now lying sprawled over the chair, a content and very pleased smile on her face. Her fingers were still lightly stroking her perspiration-soaked chest., her nipples and vaginal area were still engorged with blood and were a bright red. Dominic was pleased with the cone-shapes her nipples made when fully excited.

“I suppose I should bring her out of it,” he thought to himself. “No telling what might happen if someone else got to her while she was like this.”

He held up for a moment, however, wondering if he should add any further suggestions. He felt confident he could bring her back to this state anytime he wanted, and that was all he would need if he chose to ‘study’ her again. He mused for a moment over the idea of making her a bit more of a personal assistant than a secretary. He could use a good ‘Man Friday’ if he was going to try and sort out the madness behind the Library, and she more than fit the qualifications.

“Mmm...I’m your Man Friday, Mr. Argento.” She giggled at the notion in her half-awake world.

Dominic froze in his tracks.

He didn’t think he had “projected” that particular thought at her. He frantically sought within his mind, trying to find an “off” switch for whatever this power was. What had he done? Were his idle thoughts affecting her as well? He knew he hadn’t said those thoughts out loud, so she must have picked up on them somehow. She was in the trance; was there more here than he could have realized? Was this something telepathic? Could the people around him hear what he was thinking?

His mind was whirling with the possibilities, but above all he realized that he had one immediate need. He had to get Jeanette out of the trance, and he had to get her out QUICKLY.

“Oh, my GOSH, Mr. Argento...what the heck is HAPPENING? What am I? Oh, my God...”

He looked down at his own lap, seeing the mess he had made there. He looked across at Jeanette, now frantically trying to cover her half-naked body.

“Oops,” he said aloud. “I didn’t mean quite that fast.”

“What are you talking about, Mr. Argento, and how did I get like this? Um...how did YOU get like THAT?” She seemed flustered, but was making no attempts to bolt for the door. “I don’t know what’s going on here, Dominic.”

“Uh, well, I, uh,” he stammered like a schoolboy, “I needed some help in here, and I called you in, and, uh...”

To Dominic, it appeared that a light bulb had gone off in Jeanette’s mind. She immediately changed from frightened confusion to clear determination with Dominic’s single comment.

“Oh, ok. That makes sense then. I can’t for the life of me think of why I don’t remember it, but if you needed help then that’s all that matters.” She set about re-buttoning her blouse and straightening her skirt. “Do you need any more help? You look like you could use a clean-up.”

Something was definitely not right here.

“Here, let me take care of that for you.”

Jeanette glanced around the room, apparently looking for some form of paper-towel or napkin to clean up Dominic’s gooey issue. Not finding any, she shrugged her shoulders and began carefully cleaning the sperm from his lap using her fingers. Dominic would have jumped out of his skin if he hadn’t been so frightened of what he had done.

She worked quickly and efficiently, using her tongue, lips, and fingers to clean the residue from Dominic’s most private areas. Dominic, still overly sensitized from so much activity, started to object, but was too drawn up in the moment to speak.

“My God,” he thought, “What the hell have I done now? I didn’t do this, did I? There’s no way she would have done this...before...I mean. Jesus, I’ve got to figure out what’s going on here.”

Dominic pushed her back before her task was fully completed and began to button his trousers. Jeanette seemed disappointed by his refusal to let her help.

“What’s the matter, Mr. Argento? I’m just trying to help.”

Dominic sat her back down in the chair, and did his best to get to the bottom of things.

“Jeanette, doesn’t it seem a bit unnatural for you to have...well, for you to have done what you were just doing? I mean, I’m your boss...it...it’s not right.”

“Oh, come on Mr. Argento, you’re a LOT more than just my boss. I’d do absolutely anything you told me to do. And quite frankly, even though I can’t seem to remember what we were doing before that, I don’t see how it could possibly be wrong if it was part of helping you.” She spoke in a “matter-of-fact” fashion that unnerved Dominic. “It’s obvious that we were enjoying ourselves here, I just wanted to clean up. I figured that would be, well, the best way to do it.”

Dominic’s senses told him that she would do absolutely anything that he asked of her. She would jump off a bridge if he asked her. She would run a troop of Boy Scouts off the highway if he asked her. Her obedience was complete and deeply ingrained.

How had she gotten this way? He remembered telling her to do what he asked, but she was under the trance. Nothing he did when she was under the trance should have carried outside the trance. He thought harder about exactly what he had done in changing her.

“That must be it,” he thought, “I made her compliant first, and made it all completely natural to her. It wasn’t until afterward that I restricted her behavior to the trance.”

Dominic was certainly not very good at this. He was beginning to see just how incredibly dangerous this “gift” actually was. He felt he would be less of a danger to society carrying a loaded shotgun through the local shopping mall.

“So, when are you going to quit, Mr. Argento, and where do we go from there?”

“Uh, who says that I’m quitting, Jeannie? And, what do you mean, ‘we’ exactly?”

“Well, I assumed that’s what you were talking about when you asked me in here. I mean, you know, about you retiring because of your wife and all. I’ve thought about it, and I don’t care where you end up, I’m willing to move. I get such a good feeling helping out around here, and well, gosh, I just wouldn’t know what to do if you weren’t around.”

“What if I had to leave town? Better yet, what if I asked you to move to another town with me? Would you still be willing to go? That’s too much for me to—”

“Oh, hush Mr. Argento, of course I’d leave town with you. You know, I think I’d move in with you if you asked me really nicely. I mean, I’ve been thinking about it for a while now, at least I think it’s been a while, and I’d really, really like to become your personal assistant. If your wife doesn’t mind, that is.”

“What about your boyfriend? Wouldn’t he not want you to go?”

“Jason? Oh, he wouldn’t be a problem. If he says anything, I’ll just break up with him. We haven’t been going out that long anyway. Besides, now that I’m going to be giving you much more...” she leered evilly at him as she said the following, “...personal assistance, I’m sure he’d get too jealous to keep around.”

She blushed slightly, apparently realizing what she was offering to her employer. “Um, well, I mean, it would be an odd situation for everyone, because I’d...well...I’d be taking care of...” She seemed quite embarrassed by the turn of the conversation. “Well, just think it over. I’d much rather keep working for you than go looking for another job. I’m sure you could find something for me to do.”

Having made her offer she marched back out to the lobby, heading in the direction of the bathrooms to freshen up. Dominic thought to stop her before she left, but found himself unable to come to terms with what he had done.

His simple mistake, thinking the wrong thing at the wrong time, had turned her entire persona around. He got a very real sense that she truly wanted to be his aide. This wasn’t about attraction, this was about servitude, and he had been the one to put that thought in her head. He had robbed her of her freedom of choice in the matter, and he wasn’t sure he had the ability to set things back again.

Suddenly, the concept of guilt was no longer strong enough to describe the horror and revulsion that Dominic was feeling. His actions were bordering on a true evil that he had only vaguely believed existed in the world. His own selfish desires were ruining the lives of others. Was it all working subconsciously? Was this some sort of twisting of his darkest desires?

“If I can’t learn to control this,” he mused, “then I’m going to have to shoot myself for the greater good. I’m a hazard to myself and others.”

“Others...” the thought lingered in his mind. “What if...”

“Oh, fucking SHIT.”

He searched his trousers pocket frantically and found his credit card receipt from yesterday afternoon.

“Good head...”

“Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.” He immediately began to panic over what kind of change he’d made to the poor waitress. “Jesus, I turned my wife into a slut, I’ve turned my secretary into a slave, what the hell did I do to her?” He thought for a moment that he should check up on his two “hotel guests” from last night, but then decided it was best to take care of things one step at a time.

He reached for the phone and quickly dialed the number. It picked up on the third ring.

“Hello?” The voice was sweet, if not a little gruff.

“Uh...hi. Um, you don’t know me, but I was in Maynard’s yesterday afternoon having a beer, and you wrote your phone number on my receipt. Umm, this is, uh, who am I speaking to, exactly?”

“Marilyn.” The voice was noticeably aloof.

“Yes, well, Marilyn, you had left me a somewhat strange note on my credit-card receipt, and it said to ‘Call Anytime’, so I figured I’d, well, call. My name is Dominic, I’ve got dark brown hair, umm, I was drinking Hef’s yesterday, it would have been around 4:00 or 5:00, I guess?”

Recognition seemed to hit her. “Oh, hi, Dominic...I was wondering if you were going to call. When do you want to get together?”

“Uh, I’m not really sure. Are you sure you remember the specifics of the note?”

“Of course, silly, big tipper, big blow job...I’m always good for my offers, and your tip was one of the best I got yesterday. Listen, today is a little full, but I could squeeze you in later this afternoon.”

“Uh, how about now, could we get together now?”

“Hmmm.” He heard the sound of scribbling on the other end of the phone. “Sure, I think I could do that. Maynard’s should be open for lunch now, you wanna just meet there?”

“Ok, see you there in 20 minutes or so.”

Dominic’s heart sank. He had hoped the unintentional suggestions he had planted hadn’t had any real effects, but he was seeing now that he was very wrong. He glanced around his mess of an office and decided to leave it for later.

“Jeanette,” he said as he exited the office, “I’ve got to take care of something for a bit and I don’t know if or when I’ll be back. You gonna be OK here while I’m gone?”

“Sure thing, Boss. Anything I can do for you while you’re gone?”

“No, no, just mind the store.” Dominic was afraid that every word he said at this point could be disastrous. “Call me if anything seriously crops up, I’ve got the cell with me.”

“Sure thing, big-guy!” She winked at him as he left.

The drive to the bar was a frenetic one, with Dominic’s hands shaking on the wheel. His nerves had been put through far more than he would ever have liked, and now it appeared he was responsible for ruining a third person’s life.

When he got to the bar, she was waiting for him out front.

“Hello, Dominic. Let’s head around back to the service entrance. Fewer people will see us through there.”

“Uh, I mostly just wanted to talk—”

“Shhh.” she put a finger to his lips to quiet him. “Business first, discussion later”

She led him around the building to the area where trucks were unloaded. Pulling out her keys, she opened the outdoor storage shed and pulled him inside. Once inside, she flipped on the light, closed the door, and sat Dominic upon a stack of potting soil bags. She set about unbuttoning his trousers at once.

“Wait a second, uh, Marilyn was it? Hang on, stop there for a sec...”

She looked up at him, somewhat annoyed by the delays. She was acting inherently professional in her manner.

“I don’t have a lot of time here, Dominic, so...”

“Uh, yeah, doesn’t this all seem a little strange to you? I mean, have you always offered this to your ‘clients’? Doesn’t it seem the least bit morally wrong to you?”

She shrugged her shoulders in response. “Nah, why should it? I can’t believe I hadn’t tried this before yesterday. I mean, it’s just an extension of the world’s oldest profession in a way, now I see why. I made over $700 last night alone...you wouldn’t believe how many men in a bar are desperate for this sort of thing.”

She was busily working at the bulge in his crotch, working up an erection in Dominic’s tender and worn genitals. The erection came, despite the twinge of pain Dominic was feeling from its overuse. Dominic found it harder and harder to concentrate.

“But, this isn’t exactly the most discreet way to do things, you know. I mean, what if you get caught? You could lose your job, or get arrested! What if I were a cop?”

“Hmmm...good points, I suppose.” She had pulled him free from his pants and was working him with her hand now, spitting on his cock for lubrication. Dominic found the sensation enjoyable but eminently distracting. “I guess I need to figure out a more discreet method for doing this.”

Dominic was afraid to try making any changes in her, deathly afraid of what he might do. Regardless, he was going to need to do something, as she was obviously taken with her new belief structure.

“You’re not sure why you started doing this, but you realize now that you were wrong.” He pushed the thoughts as gently as he could. “The danger of this, and the moral feelings you had concerning this prior to yesterday will now return.”

Dominic kept his fingers crossed behind his back. The change seemed to have the desired effect, at least on the surface. He could only hope.

“Wow, you know...now that I think about it, this really is a stupid thing to do. I mean, if I get caught doing this I could go to jail. Worse yet, what would my mother think of me? I can’t believe what an idiot I’ve been.”

She looked down at Dominic’s deeply purple phallus. She seemed confused about what to do, and embarrassed by the situation.

“Uh, I guess I should finish this, though. I mean, a deal is a deal.”

“No, Marilyn, no, I’m fine how I am. If I were you, I’d cancel any other ‘appointments’ you have for this afternoon, too. Just in case you offered something to the wrong person last night.” Part of him desperately wanted her to finish, not for the physical release, but rather for the sense of power and control it would give him. He shook his head violently as the thoughts crept into his consciousness, jarring them loose and scattering them away. “You, uh, you get going now, OK?”

“Thanks, Dominic. Thanks for talking some sense into me. Listen, I don’t know how many other people would have tried to, well, you know; tried to help me out like that. This town can be pretty ugly sometimes. If you ever need anything, seriously, just give me a call. Or, if you’re ever in the mood for dinner sometime...”

“Thanks, Marilyn. I appreciate the offer.”

She got up to leave, but stopped momentarily and turned on him. She lunged forward, grabbing him by the nape of the neck, and planted one of the most sensual kisses Dominic had ever felt. She lingered for a long, soft moment when it was done, then smiled at him.

“That’s for being a nice guy.”

Then she was gone.