The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadow IV: Nebulous Reunion

By J. Darksong & Madam Kistulot

Chapter 3)

Sylvia

With a sigh I rub a borrowed towel over my bare skin. Nothing quite like a nice long shower with a warm girl. “See? Showers are meant for fun. You just have to hold onto your partner sometimes. Maybe later I’ll tell you about the dent Aurora put in the bathroom floor . . . and how much we had to lie about it.”

Another time I might feel guilty thinking about how very deceptive we were, but we had to be. Afterglow is not a time to be worrying about things like that. My lips curl into a wicked grin all on their own. I really am loving catching up with my dear little cousin. We’ll need to make sure we don’t wait nearly so long before the next time.

“But . . . the only piece of clothing apart from my shoes that I still have is the top I threw off before you melted it all. So . . . While I hardly mind staying here with you, I don’t think that girlfriend of yours would be especially impressed by me sitting around in a top . . . only a top . . .” Though I don’t think I’d really mind truth be told. There are enough fakes of me floating around that even if she snapped a few pictures with a phone and shoved them online I’d have plausible deniability.

Katie giggles. “You don’t know Jess. She’d be even more impressed . . . and really, really jealous. But, um . . . yeah. I think I have that covered. Come with me to Dad’s lab. I think you’ll get a kick out of this.”

“Well . . . Impressed or not . . . I’d feel awkward.” My cheeks burn just a little as I follow along. I didn’t mind Katie seeing me naked at all. I don’t think I’d mind any more for Jess, but I like to meet a woman first before she sees me wearing less than a swimsuit.

Wearing a towel through a house you’ve never visited before is strange. Being naked feels less awkward, but somehow less socially acceptable. Katie leads me downstairs and right into a wall. Her hand presses to a boring wall panel, only for it to be scanned by a green light. Hidden fingerprint scanners. Nice. I might have to get those installed on a secret cubby back in New York. Or in Midas. Where do I intend to end up living long term anyway?

Even though it looked completely solid a moment ago the wall splits open just wide enough for us to walk through. Inside is . . . amazing. I cant help but just gawk and stare. It’s a huge, pristine, perfect laboratory. It looks like something that would make Doctor Lys envious. I have no clue what any of it is . . . vials, beakers, computers . . . Sarah told me all about Eugene Frasier’s technological ingenuity – hell he was able to make a gun that fired energy similar enough to our silver – but this dwarfs any expectations I had.

The most impressive thing is definitely the centerpiece: a large circular platform that looks made out of large lights, and matching lights on the ceiling. Reminds me of something that Sarah and Aurora used to watch, but I can’t put my finger on it. I don’t think Aurora watched it much, or I’d remember better.

Katie walks right up to the platform, wearing just as much as I am. It’s cruel how easily I could reach out, tear the towel off of her body, and ravish her in her father’s lab. Now there’s a thought . . .

Still, it feels like I should say something. “We heading over to the moon base? Your dad has to have a moon base, right? I’d probably be a little disappointed if he didn’t.” It’s unlikely, but my mom did have a space station. Weirder things have happened.

Unfortunately Katie ends up laughing instead of nodding. “No, I’m afraid not. No moon base. He does have his own orbiting space station though . . . Was going to call it ‘The Watchtower’ but decided against it.” She walks over to the nearby control panel, and I blink. Well that went over my head.

“Aw . . . space stations are pretty good though.” I’ve already thought about it today, but it’s hard not to remember that my mother was the Domina Argenti. She was going to use a space station to blast obedience into the whole world before I was even born. I would have been the princess of a mindless world. It’s uncomfortable to think about. “That setup looks a little ‘Trek’.”

“Yeah, it is kind of ‘Trekish’ . . . Dad admits to having looked up to ‘Scotty’ as a role model growing up. But, this isn’t a transporter. He hasn’t been able to create one of those yet... or, well, one that he considers reliable enough to use. This is something else.” My adorable little cousin frowns, but it’s not the upset sort of frown. It’s more thoughtful. “Nebby? Do you have an actual costume you go out in on patrol? Or an idea in mind of what you’d like?”

As Katie works the console I step closer to have a look. It looks remarkably simple, but that doesn’t mean I have any idea how to operate it. “Uhm . . . Well I usually wear the star cleavage . . . a skirt . . . At one point I debated a minicape, but it suits Aurora more than me . . . Nothing fancy, I know.”

Katie nods, seemingly entering it all in. One by one, details appear in a three dimensional wireframe on the console. Nice. “Uh huh. Um . . . color?”

“Hmm . . .” I’ve never really thought of that much. I guess my costume really doesn’t have a four color feel to it. Maybe something along those lines might suit. “Hmm . . . black with silver around the star cut out . . . The purple in my power comes out strong enough, adding it in would just be redundant.” I blink, staring at the wireframe for a moment before it hits me like a falling space station. “Wait . . . this thing . . . this can make the uniform you were talking about?”

Instead of replying, Katie just grins and types in a little more. The image fades, changing into a black leotard with hot pink along the sides, with a pink starbust shaped like a triangle right at the center of the chest. To finish out Luminaire’s costume is pink and white ankle boots, matching gloves that reach half way up her arms, and to finish it off a short white cape with pink trim.

Adorable. Makes me think of something from one of the Japanese cartoons Aurora and I would watch together when we were younger. She loved anything with flashy heroics. I loved the look in her eyes when she watched them, and the romances.

Not enough of them had anything more than subtext between two girls, but Aurora’s imagination was always keen on finding what she wanted to find.

“Yes.” Katie’s voice tears me back to focus on her. “Rather special costumes too. Remember when I mentioned the research Dad was doing on Dr. Mania’s Neuroweave fabric? Well, he found a way to make it safer . . . without the brainwashing effects, but just as powerful and durable.” She walks up to the center of the pad, and I let myself imagine her through the towel. “Watch, and I’ll demonstrate. When I say now, slide those three bars down.”

“Gotcha! When you say now, the three bars slide up.” I give Katie my best impish grin, shaking my head as I rest my hands on the closest of the three. “I am curious to see just how all of this works . . . After that though, we give Jess a call. Means she’ll get to be the first to see my new threads. Besides you, anyway. That’s something, I think . . .”

Katie smirks just a little, striking an oh so deliciously demure pose before she tosses away her towel. Even after all of the fun on the couch, and then the fucking in the shower she still blushes. It’s just a little, but it’s still adorable to see. The way she’s looking at me almost feels like she’s stacking herself up against me. Stacked as she is, I don’t see how she can’t win. I might be the famous one with an exotic hair color, and similarly exotic colored nipples, but she’s a knockout herself. “Now, Nebby. Hit the switch.”

“Aew... Do I really have to?” I purr, stroking along that lever for a moment with a wiggle of my eyebrows. Her blush deepens. She knows how I feel about her. There’s no way she could escape that when my powers were so tightly wound around her . . . though she couldn’t escape me noticing her shyness and uncertainty, either. Hopefully she’ll grow out of it. “Though I suppose I shouldn’t stare too long . . . I can still remember how it felt to touch you in the shower. Sigh. We’ll need to do it again before I’m gone.“

No way in hell am I rushing out of River City until the very minute I have to. That is an experience I have absolutely no desire to forget any time soon. I flip down the switches, giggling a little under my breath.

A soft beam of light envelopes Katie, and I let myself sigh as I watch. Is she shy about her appearance all the time, or is it just because she knows I have Aurora, Nikki, and any other number of girls to compare her to? That fan girl who helped me out at the trapped concert is definitely a cutie I’m not going to forget any time soon. Neither is Katie. Plus she’s family. I blame Aurora for making that sound better, and not worse. “Hmmm . . . You don’t happen to have the opposite sort of chamber, or a portable reverse version that just shreds the clothing off, do you . . .?”

Katie doesn’t respond, just blushing a little bit more instead. A series of small dots and lines appear on her body. They look a lot like electronic circuits, at first only covering her arms, but before long covering her, everywhere, even on her face like a mask. I must have been too busy staring at the curves of her uniform to notice that little detail. There’s another flash of light, and the same costume from the screen appears covering her, gloves, boots, cape and all.

Katie winks, and closes her eyes. With another flash, her costume disappears again. “Dad made a few improvements to the original design. It’s Neuroweave, so it’s linked to your nervous system . . . And you can actually make it appear and disappear with a thought. It’s . . . um . .. some kind of energy displacement.” She frowns slightly. Thank goodness she understands this about as well as I do. “It’s made of unstable molecules, which can be . . . excited . . . into a higher . . . something. I dunno. Dad explained it a few times, but I kind of tuned out when he got too scientific. Anyway, you don’t have to waste time slipping your costume on and off . . . or ducking into a phone booth.”

“That . . . is pretty amazing.” I smile a little brighter, stepping away from the controls to get a better look at Katie. Mm. “Your dad really does know what he’s doing. Though . . . I’ve never been into the whole telephone booth scene. But when part of your identity helps sell concert tickets . . . I mean, I’d never save or not save someone for that, but . . . you know what I mean.” Deciding to be a bit more inquisitive I step closer and gently poke and caress along Katie’s skin. “Definitely . . . curious. I’ll go for one all the same- if nothing else, our line of work does come with assailants with nothing less in mind than causing a wardrobe malfunction.”

Plus this means I can wear normal clothes and still go full blown Nebula in an instant. Not a bad idea. Fun stage antics come to mind, too. Very fun stage antics. I’d just need to be precise or I’d have pictures floating around the Internet I couldn’t very easily deny.

Katie laughs, moving from the platform to the control panel. “I think you just like the idea of being able to strip with a single thought, but, okay. Just know . . . it feels a little um . . . interesting. Kind of like feathers stroking your nerve endings . . . but in a good way.”

She taps a couple of the controls, and the image she made of my costume appears in the computer. With a shrug, I step onto the platform. Neuroweave. Wouldn’t have believed it. “That does sound . . . oooh!”

I quiver, and bite my lip. Light surrounds me, and it’s impossible not to shudder. That light is touching all the way down to my heat, that silver speckled violet mist . . . almost nothing besides Aurora has ever touched me there, and it feels so good, so hot so . . . Mmmm. I flutter my eyes back open, and stare down at my body. New costume.

The black definitely makes me look a little curvier, and I definitely love the way the silver frames my cleavage star. Nina Corvi might have been a bitch, but she knew now to make a sexy outfit. The top is still high enough to show off my navel ring, the skirt just what I needed it to be and nothing more . . . perfect. I close my eyes, and focus on it going away. I don’t know how it works. There’s not even a feeling of warmth or light. Not even a tingle. It’s just gone. Then it’s back. Then it’s gone. Just a thought. “Huh . . .”

When I turn to Katie she’s smiling, licking her lips in a way that screams she’s not even aware of it. Yummy. If her mom wouldn’t kick my ass I’d kidnap her and bring her with me on every tour. Mmm. Of course, I could bring her mom too . . .

And it becomes very easy to see sometimes how it’s more fun to be evil. Fiddlesticks.

“So, um . . . Yeah . . . What do you think? That costume is . . . wow . . . more than just . . . really pretty, it’s also bulletproof, knife proof, and um . . . fireproof . . . though hopefully you won’t ever be in a position to test it out.” She has a very good point. Besides, if I was going for protection I’d wear Kevlar. I’d also not have a hole in the middle of my chest.

The idea behind a logo on your chest is probably to protect yourself there and have it serve as a bulls-eye. Distraction works well enough for me. If I’m going to get in a fight if I can’t use my wiles, my powers, and maybe some luck to pull it off odds are stacked against me anyway.

Fire sounds a lot worse. Flamethrowers or fire powers? Neither sound like something I’d like to be on the other side of.

“I dunno. I am kinda hot- yeah, Aurora can make those puns later when I tell her all about it . . . I’ll avoid making it myself.” I wince just a little and sigh. “Glad you like it, though . . .” My costume flashes back into existence around me, and I spin and twist to show it off and get used to how it feels. “I could definitely get used to this . . . anything else you wanna show me before I surprise Jess? I would be lying if I didn’t admit that I was . . . looking forward to getting the two of you together. Never gotten to play match maker before . . . and I imagine she’ll squeal when she hears who’s calling. That, is always fun.”

“Hmm . . . lessee . . .” Katie walks over to a glass cabinet, and glances around for a moment before grabbing something down. “Here’s a little something else. You can actually take this with you, to share with ’Rora. It’s kind of similar to the Neuroweave formula, except its a liquid. Spraying it on your normal clothes makes them as durable as your new costume.” She laughs a little, shaking her head. “It was a necessity, since Jimmy has a habit of ripping through his entire wardrobe on a regular basis.”

Oh. Jimmy. I hope he gets through whatever funk he’s stuck in the middle of. ’Rora might be able to pound some sense into him. Then again, she has her own melodramatic mood swings too. I’m glad we’re the siblings. Those two feeding on each other’s bad moods would be terrible.

Though I wouldn’t have minded growing up with Katie a little . . . closer.

Damnit Sylvie Guttermind, focus on the real Katie, not your inner monologue.

“So. Um . . . before we call Jess, maybe we should talk about why you came to visit? I got the feeling it was kind of important, that coming to River City on tour was a kind of ‘killing-two-birds-with-one-stone’ kind of thing. And while I appreciate every bit of . . . earlier . . .” She blushes so adorably as she speaks. It’s almost enough to make me pounce her all over again. “I think I kind of distracted you a bit from the real reason for your visit.”

“Well . . . It’s kind of obvious.” Really, the fun with her was plenty of a reason. Not that I planned for it. I planned for an awkward reunion, talking shop, and then helping my cousin be a bit more popular. I rub my shoulder, and bite my lip. “Most people are pretty sure that Sarah is well . . . gone. I figured we could visit, and well . . . while I admit, I didn’t know about Luminaire when I called you and was thinking of grabbing your parents’ endorsement to see what it might turn up, you’re just as good – if not better. Aurora is convinced that there’s some clue in Midas, but . . . it’s been awhile, and she hasn’t found anything. With how long it’s been, Sarah could be anywhere, even someone’s basement here in River City. It’s . . . unlikely, but . . .”

I could probably keep rambling forever, but thankfully Katie nods and takes the opening to respond. Thank Pallas. “Yeah. I can understand that. Actually . . . well . . . my parents have been looking for Sarah since we heard the news. From the TV, by the way . . . thanks ever so much!” She frowns. Ouch. I can’t really blame her. Not that I was really even headed. We only called Susan at the time, who said Lida left a cryptic note and went missing. Extended family didn’t come to mind.

And... It’s not that we don’t think of them as family, it’s more . . . everyone’s got problems. We don’t like making our problems other people’s problems. This has just gone a little far.

“Anyway . . . mom’s still off in that . . . mystical . . . other world . . .place . . .” she said, gesturing awkwardly with her hands, “but Dad’s using the high tech science method. Let me show you this.” Katie leads me over to another computer, and types in a long series of keystrokes before resting her hand on another scanner, and leaning forward for something built into the wall to shine a green light over her eyes. “Katherine Anne Frasier . . . and guest.” She grins a little as she says it, and the computer beeps acknowledgment.

I want to say something to make her feel better, but saying I didn’t want her involved will never come off the right way. “To be fair to me, I’ve been all around the world and rather preoccupied . . .” At least that just makes me seem self absorbed. Which, to be fair? I kind of am. “You did mention that . . . Hope your mom comes back soon, no sense in her being gone without any luck so we both have to be out a mom.”

Saying that out loud, the space station . . . I usually don’t get somber like Aurora does because my Sarah isn’t around, but it doesn’t mean I’m immune to it. “This lab is pretty . . . awesome. I’m surprised it’s location has never caused anyone to think they should keep a closer eye on the place.”

“I think it’s more an irony thing than anything else. No one expect the secret lab to be in your actual home—it’s too cliche.” She taps a button, the lights dim, and a three dimensional holographic representation of the Earth forms in the air between us. Red dots start to pop up over the globe as Katie makes a weird gesture in the air and the globe zooms in closer to show North America, and then River City . . . all the way down to the house we’re in, two dots blinking.

Holy crap. To think that this tech won’t be locked up in secret labs in another twenty years is a little freaky.

“That’s us. You and I. You know the way you can use a satellite to stare down at a person, zoom in and look at them from far away . . . or track them wherever they go? The problem though, is finding a way to locate a specific person out of the billions roaming around. Dad’s satellite has this nice little program running that lets it scan for a person’s DNA . . . Provided he has it on file.” Suddenly, I am very very glad that I haven’t taken up those day dreams of being a super villain. I’d be caught in a minute.

“And mom would have given hers up, if he asked nicely. She’s never really minded being easily tracked. Mentioned something once about how if you’re going to be a light bulb you may as well try to light the room . . . but that was Sarah. She’s kinda like that.” Mom was always about the greater good. I know some villains that would love to turn a suburban lab like this into something a lot more sinister, but I doubt they have the resources. If anyone can keep a lab like this from the wrong hands, its this family. “Hopefully she turns up, but . . . I admit, I’m not sure what kind of shape she must be in being missing this long already . . .”

Katie sighs and looks away. I already know what she’s going to say, but I force myself not to zone out. “That’s just it. Dad always thinks ahead . . . far far ahead. He has Sarah’s, Valerie’s, Aurora’s... yours, mine . . . all of our DNA on file, along with most of the registered, and quite a few non-registered supers in the country. When he heard she was missing, he inputted Sarah’s unique bio-signature into the computer, and had it scan the entire world. She’s just not showing up.” She shrugs.

I slouch just a little. Where could she be? I don’t even want to suggest that something could block Eugene’s futuristic tech, but that has to be it. Could she be vaporized? “I don’t know how to describe it. It’s like she was . . . I dunno . . . teleported away somewhere. I know she’s not dead. I mean, I know she’s alive, I feel it, Nebby... but also, I know ‘cause even if she were dead and lying in a gutter somewhere, her bio-signature would still where the body is. She’s just . . . gone.” Katie sighed softly. “I’m sorry. That’s not what you wanted to hear, huh? But... I also want you to know that we’ve ALL been looking for your mom, Sylvie . . . and we’re not about to give up. We’ll find her, no matter what it takes. I just think . . . yanno . . . that in the end it’ll be you or ’Rora that manages to find her. And save her. Maybe I’m just being naive... a cockeyed optimist, but that’s what I believe.“

Gone... Wait. “Gone . . . That’s just . . . I mean . . . that doesn’t make any sense at all, does it?”

Katie shrugs. There’s not a lot else she can do right now. I’m asking shitty, rude questions. “I dunno. She has magic. Maybe whoever kidnapped her was a sorceress or something?” Magic. I imagine that throws a wrench into that machine of his. Sarah has plenty of magical enemies. She could be kidnapped by Emerald, or Ember, or just some run of the mill magic bitch out to make a name for herself. “At any rate, there’s not much I can tell you, except that she’s not showing up in Dad’s system. And he doesn’t use that satellite lightly. I think he’s only used it once since my mom was kidnapped, back before I was even born.”

“Well . . . there is a chance. Small chance, mind you. That someone found a way to evade it. But mom . . . just . . . I mean, she’s got a rep in Midas, but . . .” I shrug a little and sigh. “Then . . . for now, uhm . . . let’s just forget I said anything. You have a romance to fix, right . . .?”

Anything to get my mind off of this. If I’m wishing I had my mother here to hug, I know how bad this has to be for Aurora. She has Valerie close by, but even if she’s gotten over herself a little, Valerie is different. Important. Special. Different anyway.

Once this tour is over, I think I might ask the band if we can take a brief hiatus. Aurora could probably use me about now.

“Um. Well, yeah . . . but it kinda makes my problems sound lame compared to your mom being gone . . .” Poor Katie. I didn’t mean to make her feel bad. Crap. I forget not everybody can be consoled with a quick distraction.

“Yeah, but I can do something about your problem. Your whole family has tried to help . . . and it hasn’t worked.” Smiling this big hurts. Not just because of my cheeks threatening to burst open, but also because of how hard it is to pretend I’m not feeling a little emotional. “But! No one’s tried fixing your problem yet. And it’s pretty simple to do.” I force my smile into a grin, and move a little closer with a shrug. “Just need to pass me her number and a phone. I feel like I can actually do some good beyond just selling tickets.”

Katie sniffles, and her eyes start to well up with tears. In a flash her arms are wrapped around me, squeezing me so hard and tight against her. “Oh, Nebby . . . I’m sooo sorry.” Her lips melt into mine, pressing just as firmly as her body is into me for a long, long time. I squeeze her back, blushing, looking into her eyes as the kiss breaks. “You’re good for so much more than just selling tickets. Don’t sell yourself short, sweetie? Please? You’re right . . . you’re the only one who could help Jess and me sort all of this out . . . if you’d help me? And . . . I don’t know anything about magic, but I PROMISE I’ll help you find your mom . . . anything I can do, just name it.”

“I don’t . . . really think I’m that good, but . . . I’ll try . . . and . . . well . . .I know you would but . . .” I don’t know what to say. All of this is a little too big to me. I didn’t go into this intending to become a super heroine like Katie or Aurora, or Mom. I became a singer. Got a crazy urge to go patrol the streets. Saved a woman’s life. It just sort of . . . happened. I do it because it makes me feel good. This is just so over my head. “But don’t worry if we can’t find her. It won’t be your fault.”

With the pain I can feel, the worry . . . I’m misting a little. My heat always melts out a little when I feel vulnerable. We’re too close for it to not share a bond. She knows how small I feel how . . . unsure. It’s hurting her too.

I can feel her trying to project love, confidence . .. but the smile on her face is forced. “That’s the spirit. We can do this. And who knows . . . with me on your side, you just might get lucky.” She blinks and then covers her mouth, blushing so darkly. “Um . . . I didn’t mean it that way. My powers! My luck... You know what I mean.”

“I do . . . I do.” Her embarrassment? That’s genuine. I grin, and kiss her hard as I can. “But I’ve already gotten lucky. And will likely again before I go . . . just . . . thanks. Thanks.” My grin melts to a smile, and I sneak a squeeze of Katie’s ass, feeling it returned before I can pull back. “But come on. Dwelling is not good for either of us . . . We don’t know what the future will bring, but we can take charge of the present . . .”

Katie giggles, and steps back, leading the way out of the lab. Phew. A little less seriousness for awhile could do us both some good. If we kept it up I was going to need to sizzle her out of it.

Not like she’d mind.

Once we’re back in the front room Katie tosses me her cell phone. “Okay. Do me a favor though, and put it on speaker phone. I wanna hear her scream when she hears your voice.”

“You bet! Things like this are meant to be savored with somebody special.” I grin again before flicking open the phone to click on Jess’s name. Speaker phone on . . . a couple rings . . . and I take a deep breath to pull out my best radio-promo-voice. “Hello Jess, this is Sylvia from Symphonic Nebula! You’re our only not-caller of the day who gets a chance to come over and hang out with me! You’ll also be getting to meet the rest of the band, and a chance to kiss and make up with the girl of your dreams! Sound like something you’d be interested in . . .?”

Silence. I couldn’t take a second to make sure she was the one with her phone. I hope it was. If it’s her mother, father, sister, brother . . . that could be really awkward.

The loud scream of “ohmygod” as one word that repeats like a mantra dissuades that notion pretty soundly.

“Hehe . . .” I cover up the mic, and lean a little closer to Katie. “Nothing like the squeal of a fangirl. Nothing. Ever. Something so . . . Mmmm . . .” A shudder rolls down my spine before I pull my hand off the mic. “Hi! So . . . Hmm . . . If you weren’t bound by time, space, or friction . . . How fast do you think you could head over to the old Frasier place? Because I’m here, and waiting, with someone who has some very important things to tell you—”

A doorbell sounds a little more than a second later. It’s probably longer, but it feels like half of an instant. “I’m here, I’m here!” Jessica’s voice yells forth from the phone like the rabid fangirl she is. She’s got a pair of lungs on her. Wonder if she’s a screamer? “Omigod-omigod-omigod! Someone let me in please! Aaaaah! I can’t believe this is happening! Eeeeeeee!”

Katie laughs, and I can’t blame her. So am I. “She must have been out in her front yard across the street waiting for the phone call. C’mon, let’s go put her out of her misery.” She smiles wider as she bounces her way over to the front door. Somewhere along the way she’s pulled her uniform on. At least she’s careful not to open the door too wide before I pull my own on through the power of will, heart, or however it works. Behind the door is a svelte brunette dressed in blue jeans and a Symphonic Nebula t-shirt jumping up and down in place. Yummy. “Jessica, allow me to introduce my cousin, Sylvia LaSilvas. Sylvia, this is Jessica Dumont, my best friend.” Her smile falters slightly “Or... at least she used to be...”

“Do not say it like that! You’ll make this all awkward.” I smile a little brighter, tugging at the center of my star just a little. I wiggle my fingers to Jessica in the same way Sarah always does before I stop, smile, and wave my hand just once. “Nice to meet you Jessica. Mind if I just call you Jess? Nicknames are more personal. Less like I’m reading from a card.”

Methodically I let my eyes trace along Jessica’s, memorizing her curves with an almost scientific interest. One of the perks of fangirls? If you aren’t being slimy or creepy about it, they tend to like being checked out. “So, since you’re incredibly gorgeous. I’m going to say my poor cousin suffered brain damage from what happened in Florida, because clearly anyone with half a brain would be all over you by now. Come on in! The band isn’t here at the moment, we were just discussing top secret things. And not just the contents of your top sort of secret things.” I pause, and glance to my cousin, raising an eyebrow. “Seriously, Katie. She’s adorable.”

Jessica manages to make it into the house before losing the little control she was obviously clinging to. “Oh! Oh my GOD I can’t believe you’re really here! I mean, yes, I knew you and Katie were cousins . . . well not REALLY cousins, not by blood but . . . I mean, she told me you were coming here, and I was just like ‘no way, you’re lying just to get me to come over’ but she kept saying ‘It’s true, she’s coming to visit’ but I didn’t believe her! And now . . . you’re really here! Oh my GOD I am so close to freaking out!”

I would argue that she already is freaking out. Katie shakes her head with a sigh before whispering into my ear. “I know you don’t like doing this kind of thing, but could you maybe . . . mist her a little to calm her down? I was excited to see you too . . . but Jess is gonna blow a gasket if she doesn’t chill . . .”

My own lips narrowly avoid kissing Katie’s ear as I whisper my response, “I’ll do better.” Carefully I step away from Katie, and push the door closed. Jessica doesn’t even seem to realize how close I am until my arms wrap around her. She struggles as a reflex, but no one really seems to think I’m strong as I am. I have been working out a little.

I mash my body against Jessica’s, my hips to hers, my breasts to hers, my fingers stroking slowly down along her back before pulling her tighter from the curve right above her ass. My lips melt into hers as hard as I can with all of the raw heat and passion that I can with only a little bit of my magical heat joining in as a matter of course. I keep the kiss as long as I can, before slowly breaking the kiss, and leaning a little closer to whisper into her ear. “Relax, Jess. I can’t kiss you again if you faint. At least, you wouldn’t remember it.”

Jessica mewls, her eyes fluttering as a soft, drifty smile creases her lips. “Mmmm . . . relaxing . . . yeah . . . sure . . . anything you say . . . Mmmm . . . Wow . . .”

Her thoughts are a little disjointed, but I can still get the important bits swirling around. Things like just how much she wants another kiss, but she’s barely even able to stand. She just mewls, and licks her lips. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get over being someone’s fantasy.

The best part is how easy it is to make someone moan when they think you’re an earth-born goddess. I kiss her again, letting my fingers trace a little lower to feel the higher curves of her ass as I arch my own curves against hers. My tongue teases past her lips, just feeling her tongue, just long enough to be satisfying. Not long as before, or as intense, but enough to be satisfying all the same. “There . . . Noooow . . . I’m very happy to meet you too. You’re very, very beautiful, and a good kisser . .. Buuuut I think if I do that again, the aforementioned love-of-your-life would start to get jealous.”

“Well I AM jealous . . .” Katie grins, and I look to her from the corner of my eye. “Just not sure of which one of you yet. By the way, Sylvie . . . if you really wanna make her swoon, you should nibble her earlobe.”

“Wow. Making up with a friend by having a singer rock her world. That’s not a bad gift.” I share a grin with Katie. “Not bad at all.” My lips kiss slowly along the curve of Jess’s ear. At the tip I give her a faint little nibble, just enough of a tug to feel. When I speak, its the softest, warmest whisper I can muster. “She loves you. She was just scared she’d hurt you. Not everyone’s so lucky to have someone care that much . . .”

Jessica’s body is so incredibly limp in my arms. Her legs are trembling, entirely too weak to actually hold herself up. As soon as my teeth touched her ear she was melting against me even more. All the same, I can feel the epiphany hitting inside of her tired mind. I do my best to just let the words pass me by like an accidental eavesdropping, but I know that she feels silly for how stubborn she was. I can feel that openness to realizing she took things a little hard. That’s what matters.

It takes a little effort to turn Jess around without dropping her, but soon enough my breasts are pressed into her back, my lips still right by her ears. “So, look into those pretty eyes of hers . . . Tell her that you love her, and . . .” I don’t whisper. I want Katie to hear it too.

Jessica’s eyes reflect inside of Katie’s, a gaze of blue meeting green. Jessica’s lips tremble, and I squeeze her a little tighter. “Katie . . . I’m sorry, I do love you . . . I . . . I know . . . I’m sorry, I’ve been acting like an ass . . . a fucking bitch, I haven’t . . . I just . . . when you looked at me that way . . . I just . . . I freaked out. I thought I’d disgusted you so badly that you’d never want to be with me again . . .”

Moments like this make me realize that I’m lucky I fell in love with Aurora. I never had to come out to Sarah or Valerie. Being the daughter of a witch seems like it makes you destined to like girls. Things are better all the time, but it’s still not the norm. I can’t imagine how Jess must have felt. Or Katie, for that matter.

Of course she’d be so worried. What if she didn’t like women at all without mind control? I’d be tempted to fix it for the sake of love, but that feels strange to even say much less think.

Katie shakes her head, tears welling up in her eyes. The same feelings are building up inside of Jessica, and I can’t hold back my mist enough to be free from feeling those sensations mingle. I sniffle a little to try distracting from this touching moment with a sob of my own.

“Jess, no, it’s my fault, not yours. I was just . . . caught off guard. I love you too! I’m . . . not really sure if this is how I feel, or if it’s leftover from what happened in Florida . . . All I know is that I LOVE you, Jess. Completely, and utterly. All these weeks without you . . . It’s been hell. I didn’t want to hurt you, but I did, and I’m sorry.” Then again, hearing Katie talk . . . I have to giggle at how much it sounds like Aurora and I making up.

Granted, she raped me, but I was going to fry her into being just fine with me abandoning her after all we’d shared . . . right after graduation, and her being shot. She still made a bad decision, but I can’t let her take all the credit.

Damn it, if this keeps up I’m going to be sobbing. “There! Now . . . Now that’s out of the way . . . you two can kiss, and be officially made up. Then we can all cuddle up on the couch. Or a bed. But the couch is closer.”

Without losing that precious gaze the lovers kiss. It’s a shy kiss at first, hesitant, faint, but the longer it lasts the more passionate it becomes. Katie’s uniform vanishes as the kiss reaches its apex, revealing her bare curvy body beneath. After a gasp, Jessica gains enough strength in her arms to tear off her top. Not wanting to be an ungrateful guest to share this experience I help with her bra as their kiss resumes.

Katie is the one to end the kiss, pulling back only enough so she’s not grinding Jessica against me “Let’s not be rude to our guest, Jessie . . . She’s looking a little left out. The couch sounds like a good idea . . .” Katie’s lips curl into a naughty smirk that is just enough to make me blush. “Or . . . maybe we could try what we did earlier before our . . . nap.”

No way not to blush a little more, and grin a little more, too. “I . . . You two . . .Watching you . . . It reminds me of how it felt when Aurora and I first . . .” I bite my lip just a little, shaking my head. “I’ll . . . cuddle. But . . .” I let my fingers curl around Jess’s breasts for a faint knead, just momentarily before pulling my hands back. “But . . . It wouldn’t be right to be . . .a part of the two of you so soon after you’ve gotten together, or . . . maybe I just miss ’Rora. I’m probably just being silly, aren’t I . . .? I’d be up for cuddling though . . . might be best to do in a little light.”

“Nebby . . .?” Katie bites her lip, looking into my eyes with a thoughtful expression. “You can trust Jessica. You can be yourself with her. I know she kinda . . . spazzed-out a bit when she first saw you . . .” Jess makes the cutest little pouty sound before punching Katie softly in the shoulder, “but she would never betray a confidence. She knows all my secrets – well, aside from the ones we just shared with each other about . . . family stuff- but I mean, Jess, hon, I wanna share this with Nebby. We’ll have plenty of time to catch up with each other later, but right now? Nebby needs this . . . more than she’s willing to say.”

“Oh! Oh no, I trust her . . .” I can’t blame Katie for thinking otherwise. I melt my lips into Jess’s ear, sparing her a very very soft nip. “I just miss her, that’s all. I could go into depth about why, but I think that’ll just make me a little more lonely. Plus I admit, I’m a little worried what to tell her about what you told me earlier. Probably shouldn’t.”

I can’t resist, and it’s not like Jessica wants me to. I give her breasts another squeeze, giggling into her ear. “If you trust her with your identity, I can trust her with the fact that I’m in love with my own sister. Still thinking that cuddling might be a better idea. Your first time as a couple should be something . . . just for you.”

Jess blinks, looks between Katie and I for a moment as her words sink in... before simply shrugging. “Sylvia, thank you for that. And Katie’s right, I swear I’ll never ever share anything you tell me in confidence.” My lovely little fan girl’s knees recovered while I was distracted. She’s able to turn around, and this time she’s the one kissing me. “And thank you . . . this won’t be our first time together . . . just our first time together of our own free will.”

She rubs a tear off of her cheek. Florida. Right. Them being forced into frolicking around in bed together was what gave Jess the courage to tell Katie what she already knew inside. Also, that was what caused Katie to freeze up and doubt herself.

I really should remember these things a little better.

“Of course . . .” Jessica’s tone makes me shudder. It’s the kind that promises more. “After our first time, you’re invited to the second time . . . and the third . . . assuming my new girlfriend doesn’t object.” Jessica slips out of her jeans, and soon enough her panties slide down along her already slick thighs. “And... maybe after, you can clue me in on the ‘Nebby’ thing?”

Her scent, the sight of her exposed lust, I can’t lie and say I’m not tempted to take everything back and join in right away, but it doesn’t feel right. “Well that’s the same thing. Being in control makes it different! And as for the second time? I call dibs on the middle, too.” I grin just a little, sharing a kiss with Jessica, and then another with Katie. “As for Nebby, well . . . you know how I’m ‘Nebula’ when I’m out singing, or saving the world? Used to actually be a childhood nickname.

“Nebula. ‘Nebby’... because of this.” I hold out my hand in front of Jessica’s face and let my swirling silver and violet mist form. “Pretty fun stuff, really.”

I wonder how many of my fangirls think the way this looks is touched up, or a special effect.

One less, anyway.

Jessica’s eyes grow wide as she watches. Spellbound. Mmmm. “Ohmigod! Wow! That was like, so cool! I’ve never seen anything like that before!” She blinked. “Um, I mean . . . um, well yeah, Katie can make lights too . . . but . . . I can see why the nickname now.” Her gaze rips away from my power, turning to Katie with the faintest of smirks. “Sorry, sweetie. I like your powers too, ya know.”

“Oh really?” Katie smirked, an eyebrow raised.

If Jessica didn’t know what she was asking for, I’d be surprised. Katie’s lips twist into a wry grin before she pulls Jessica into such a tight embrace. A thin web of light wraps around them, pulling their naked bodies so tight. I don’t know if I’ve seen anything so beautiful as pure light holding two beautiful women so close, their bodies twisting, rubbing together, lips locking, moans mingling in the air. They even hover off of the ground. It’s just so magical.

“You two are . . . entirely too . . . cute . . .” This is why I’m supposed to be here. I rest my hand on my chest, sighing as I let myself grin. Getting these two back together was definitely a worthy endeavor, even without the sex.

My mist may not be filling either of them, but I recognize the feelings going through them. Katie is overwhelmed. This is everything she’d been yearning for, aching for . . . her other half fitting where it belongs. Their lips continue to dance, tongues caressing as their bodies rub, held in such tight, gorgeous light. They’re both whole.

Her eyes meet mine. I know what she wants. We were able to share our thoughts, our bodies, our minds through my power. She wants the same with Jessica.

Carefully I move closer, kicking off of the floor myself to hover before sparing both of them a quick, tender kiss, mist trailing from one pair of lips to the other. “I have no problem enhancing . . . I just don’t want to steal the show . . .”

Through the link I can feel Katie’s gratitude more than she could express it with words. I’m just thankful my power is mine, and not Valerie’s. She’d need to keep the power connected to her, but I can just keep building that bridge between them. I feel it too, but I can keep back at a distance. It’s still intense when the floodgates open, and all of Katie’s lust, love, and desire wash over Jess. Her own response is just as powerful, paradise, bliss, and an orgasm tearing through them both that almost sends me to the floor as their toes curl together, kiss breaking for their cries.

I let my power dissipate, and my grin melts into a content smile. Their adorable smiles, the pure afterglow between them . . . feeling that was so perfect. Being involved in their first real time together like that is something I will never ever forget. They are DEFINITELY going to meet Aurora, and Nikki.

So relaxed in the lingering feeling of their afterglow, I’m unprepared for Katie’s light to reach out and envelop me. It feels so warm, so tender, that sweet perfect warm vibration as I’m pulled into the lovers’ cocoon of light. “You said . .. you wanted the middle for round two . . .” she husked.

Soon as I feel Katie’s light pull me between them I turn off my uniform. Mmmm... the humming of Katie’s power over my skin is almost as yummy as the feeling of their legs wrapping around mine. “I didn’t expect . . . so soon!”

“Sorry . . . but I’ve been thinking about this ever since Katie told me your flight had landed . . . And knowing she’s not just okay with me having you . . . but actively encouraging me to be with you . . . Mmmm . . . I’ll try not to think of you as a ‘make-up gift’ or anything, but . . .” Jess has a fangirl’s way with words. She nibbles along my neck, as Katie nibbles along my shoulder. Their lips meet for a moment before their touches along my body continue, tugging long slow mewls from my lips.

I can’t hold my power back, and feeling it mingle through both of them means I can taste me in their lips, and feel their satisfaction as I scream from the touch of Katie’s fingers on my clit. “Just relax and enjoy, Nebby . . . I love you so much. We can worry about everything else later . . . Your mom . . . your sister . . . the band . . . but for right now, there is only you, and your needs . . . your pleasure. Let us give you back some of what you’ve given us . . . Let us make you feel a moment of pure and total bliss . . . no strings.”

“Mmmm... I . . . you think I’m thinking about anything but you right now . . .?” It’s hard to even really think about them with so much sensation. Their bodies are so warm, and their mouths are so wet. My hard nipples grind against Jess’s breasts as Katie’s smooth body rubs into my back. All I can do Is whimper and shudder. I’m still so slick from feeling their fun, and this only makes it better! I clench and groan, sending more of my power twining through them both.

Katie shudders, grinding even harder against my back. She’s just as warm, and slick as I am. Maybe more. I can feel the pleasure of my nebula clenching through her, making her scream as Jessica’s hands continue to roam, her lips continuing to taste my flesh. Her touch is so curious, so passionate.

Tasting me on their lips, feeling me at their fingertips, how hard my body is shaking, shuddering, how much they want this, want me, all I can do is scream as my body shakes even harder, and this time instead of two cries mingling to fill the air, it’s three.