The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadow IV: Nebulous Reunion

By J. Darksong & Madam Kistulot

Chapter 4)

Katie

Mmmm. I’m not exactly what you would call ‘materialistic’ or anything... well. no moreso than any other red blooded teenage girl. I mean, sure, I liked to shop now and again, and hang out at the mall... but I wasn’t fixated on money or anything, even though my parents had a lot of it. Still, all things considered, I’d say whatever Dad paid for to install the huge three person shower stall in the upstairs bathroom was worth every cent.

Could today possible get any better?

My beautiful, sexy, rock star cousin is visiting me... my relationship problems with Jess have all but disappeared... and tomorrow evening, not only will Jess and I get to see our all-time favorite band EVER up close and personal in our front row seats (yah, Nebby!) we’re also invited back stage to totally hang with her and the rest of the band in person!!! It was enough to make you simply float up to the ceiling in pleasure... which, after a second, I noticed I had! Eh. Embarrassing. Thankfully, Sylvie was showering, and Jess was in my bedroom getting dressed, so neither one saw me.

Sylvia. I sighed softly, drifting back down to earth. My sweet beloved cousin. She had so much on her shoulders... well, she and ’Rora both. I’d always admired them, strived to live up with them, kind of thought of them both as my older sisters. Heh. Well, considering the way we’d spent the past hour or so, I’d definitely say she considers me like a sister too. The memory made me shudder and blush more than a bit, and I was ever so grateful that the effect of Nebby’s mist didn’t linger, else both girls would be giggling at me by now.

I gestured with my hand, creating a small ball of light, letting it dance and swirl lightly around my body. I remember watching Aunt Sarah play with her sparks that way, making them dance along her fingers and fly through the air, more of a nervous habit than anything else. Sigh. I miss her, too. Is it bad that I relate more with her than I do my own mom? Out of all of my adopted ‘aunts’ and ‘uncles’ from the Super Hero community, I think I always related to most to Aunt Sarah. She was always so cool... funny, and witty, and always with a smile on her face. Always cheerful, even when she was sad.

Looking back now, I could see that her cheerful facade was a mask to hide her sadness and pain from her kids. Not that it always works... parents never quite understand that kids are usually smarter than you give them credit for. Still... the effort... its the thought that counts, yanno? Aunt Sarah and Auntie Val did their best to make sure ’Rora an Sylvie felt loved and cherished, and protected... all without pressuring them to try and follow in their footsteps...

I frown slightly as the ball of light dissipates. Maybe that’s why I’ve been thinking about Aunt Sarah so much. Maybe I’m kinda missing my mommy a lot more than I thought. Not that I could really talk with her about the kind of stuff I’ve been going through lately... if she knew about Jess and me, she’d have a cat. Not generally a good thing when your mom can bench-press a seven-forty-seven. And... always so composed, so calm, cool and collected. The first year she begin her career as a crime fighter, crime in the city dropped by sixty per cent. Criminals literally ran at the mention of her name. Me? After a year in the family business, I’d only just now got criminals to stop laughing every time my name is mentioned.

I’m not super strong. I’m not bulletproof. Admittedly, I’ve held my own against a few big league Supers, but mostly winning was due more to dumb luck than me being better than my opponent. I mean... how do you prove yourself when stacked up against the likes of Omega Girl? How can I make a name for myself in this city, when I’m always comparing myself to her... and finding myself wanting?

Maybe I should take Nebby up on her offer, and tour with her and the band? I’m not much of a singer—Jimmy got the music gene, while I can’t carry a tune in a bucket—but I suppose I could be part of her technical support.... help with the lighting and stuff. And between the two of us, we could certainly put on one hell of a pyrotechnic light show.

A soft gentle hand on my shoulder breaks me out of my musings. “Penny for your thoughts, cousin?”

I laughed humorlessly, shrugging, forcing a grin I didn’t really feel. “Oh, they’re not worth that much. Just trying to convince myself that running off to join my cousin on tour as part of Symphonic Nebula’s personal ‘light show’ isn’t really an option... much as I’d like to.”

“Oh really?” Jessica teased, pulling me into a tight embrace, kissing me lightly. “And what about me? Gonna run off and leave me behind after we’d just become a couple?”

I laughed. “Of course not, silly. I’d never leave you behind. Of course, you’d have to do your part... and help me.... ‘convince’ Nebby how absolutely indispensable you would be, and how she simply HAS to have you along for the ride as well.”

“Speak of the devil,” Jess quipped as the shower stopped running, and the bathroom door opened. Jess’ smirk faded instantly at the sight of my gorgeous cousin stepped into view, replaced with a look of utter captivation and awe. I grinned slightly as her jaw visibly dropped, even knowing only too well how she felt. Hell, we’d both seen her sexy sweet naked bod, had all shared the same shower, only a few minutes earlier, though admittedly doing more groping and fondling than actual cleaning. But still... Sylvia... she was just so... wow.

Sylvia let out a happy sigh as she stepped out of the shower, her long silver and amethyst hair wet and flat against her body, weighed down from its usual volume. Sparkles in her eyes, and a faint misting around her pale body made her glistening skin stand out just that much more as she began to towel off, and soon wrapping the towel about herself, obscuring her similarly uniquely colored nipples in the process. Soon enough the mostly dry heroine called out with a singsongy voice as she entered the bedroom find her now much closer cousin, and much closer friend. It really made her wish she’d invited Nikki along, but that might have made things awkward. “Might need to hit that suit thing of yours,” she said with a wicked looking grin, “unless you have something I can borrow...”

I stood there a long moment, gaping, simply taking in the sight... goddess, but my cousin was beautiful...exotic, regal... she seemed to just shimmer, and shine... and I was supposed to be the one with the light powers. Something about seeing her this way, freshly scrubbed, straight out of the shower, still slightly damp in a way that was making ME damp as well... mmm... daughter o Pallas Athena, indeed... she reminded me of pictures I’d seen of the goddess Aphrodite rising up naked from the sea... A light jab from Jessica shook me out of my fugue, and I nodded briefly, remembering that Sylvie had asked me a question. “Oh! Um... y... yes.. I think so. As I remember, we’re just about the same size... Well, I’m actually probably closer to Aurora’s size, being shorter and all...but, I think close enough to work...”

“We are shaped a little differently...” Sylvia smiled, shifting her hips in an all too knowing way as she subtly arched her chest. Even after all this time of being a star she still adored the attention, and the awe that she could get even from people who had seen her a thousand times. To enhance the mood she reached down, pulling the towel off and holding it over an arm that held it under her breasts, supporting them as much as keeping them closer in an all too purposefully teasing way. “Not that she isn’t gorgeous, but she’s much more... athletic. I’m more... curvy.”

Jess giggled... “Curvy is good. I like curvy. I LOVE curvy... And, oh, exotic... very exotic.” She giggled again, then winced slightly as Katie elbowed her lightly..

“Sorry, Nebby... you have to excuse Jess,” I quipped, sliding on my favorite boots, “she’s easily distracted by...um.. beautifully wet and shiny things..” Stepping into my walk-in closet, I took out a pair of jeans and a blouse, and a pair of purple silken underwear. “I think this will work.” Sylvie’s eyebrows rose at the sight of the silk & lace undergarment and I blushed, grinning shyly. “Not that I don’t appreciate the view, but if we’re going out, it might be better if we’re all dressed..”

“Oh!” I suddenly exclaimed, remembering. “Speaking of which... I was thinking... maybe we could do a little patrol together, once around the city, kind of combine the ‘super hero’ thing with giving you a tour of the city... and we could swing back around to your hotel and meet up with the band for little while before the concert..” I paused, considering. “Or, I dunno... maybe just go straight to the hotel and let you check in with your bandmates and then ALL of us take a tour of the city? Whatever’s good for you, cousin.”

I didn’t want to come across as overly eager... but I soooo wanted to go out on patrol with her. Luminaire and Nebula, guardians of the night! Er, not that I’d dreamed or fantasized about that kind of thing. But... oh, wait... earlier... her mist... damn, she probably already knows about that fantasy...

A playful grin curled along Sylvia’s lips as she swayed side to side for a moment, before tossing her towel over Jess’s face as she began to squirm and jiggle into the offered underwear. It wouldn’t be the first time she’d gone patrolling in street clothes. It could be argued, she pondered, that she usually did go patrolling in street clothes. A skirt and a top with a star cut out was hardly super heroine chic... but it didn’t bother her much. She shrugged off the thought as she pulled the top down, humming quietly along the rhythm of a tune even she wasn’t sure she’d ever sung alongside before.

“It’s okay... I wouldn’t encourage it if I didn’t enjoy it... she is incorrigible, though... glad she has you to keep her in line... but yes, clothes, are definitely better for going out and about.” She gave Jess a quick caress, goosing her from behind. “As for my bandmates... we’ve all been cooped up together for awhile, so whenever we hit a town where we’ll be staying for a day or two we tend to like a little down time... so I’m all yours.” Sylvia grinned as she reached up to toss the towel away, giving Jess a lingering kiss that allowed her ample time to squeeze those curves all too close. “But I didn’t know Jess did the whole... dual identity thing too...”

Jess frowned slightly, rolling her eyes... “Well, actually, I don’t. Little miss overprotective never lets me go on patrol with her. I’ve been a friend of the family since age five... I even trained a bit with her...” she said, assuming a martial arts stance, lashing out with a brief flurry of kicks and punches, ending with a flourish, “...enough to hold my own in a fight, and just because I can’t shoot beams of light from my eyes, or lightning from my arse, I can’t go with her on patrol.” She sighed... then smirked, moving closer to Sylvia, wrapping an arm around her waist. “But I bet with two brave beautiful heroines such as you and Katie to protect me... it would be safe enough? Don’t you think... Nebby?” she asked, playfully, batting her eyelashes.

I laughed, knowing exactly what my lover was doing, and considered. “Well...what do you think, Sylvia? I mean, there hasn’t been anything worse than a simple mugging over in Oakland Park for the past two weeks...”

“Most patrols are boring anyway.” Sylvia shrugged as she leaned against Jess with a soft little sigh, perhaps going a bit overboard with wiggling close before planting a lingering kiss on her cheek. She then took a much more serious expression as she slowly looked between the two. “My only worry would be Jessica’s identity. But... if neither of you are worried about that... then I don’t see why I should be. Between the two of you, there probably wouldn’t be an issue, I’ll just be along for eyecandy!” She winked, eyes sparkling along with her musical laugh as she slowly pulled back from the two.

I giggled, surprising them both with a sudden and deep kiss to Sylvia’s lips, before delivering one to my new girlfriend as well. “Believe me, dear Sylvie, you are much more than mere ‘eye candy’.” Mmmm... candy. She certainly tastes that sweet. “Alright then... let’s do it. Together.” With a slight shimmer, my clothes faded, winking out in a flash of light, replaced by my familiar pink and black costume...then with a wink, shifted back to my street clothes... “Don’t forget, we’re all quick change artists now, if need be. And... as for Jess.. I think between the two of us, Sylvie and I can keep you aloft... if you don’t mind clinging tightly to us, that is”

Jess giggled softly, licking her lips as she rakes Nebby and me over with her gaze.... “Oh well... such a burden, but I think I can manage...”

“Ah right...! Forgot that little bit...” Sylvia closed her eyes, focusing just as she’d been told before... and fwoosh, sure enough... her star reappearing at the center of her chest, or rather, disappearing. “Heh. That’s going to take a little getting used to. Well then... lead on, I don’t really know where we’d get started or anything like that...” The pop star gave a faint shrug, smiling as she arched in just the right way to make the revealed star of cleavage shimmer, skin still just wet enough to mingle perfectly with the light in the room. “I figure a patrol-tour... maybe hanging out a bit... then maybe we can crash whatever the rest of the band is up to... maybe give you two a private performance if they feel up to it...“

Private performance?!? Jess and I glanced at each other, squealing and blushing at the very idea. Not at all sure what she means by ‘private’... Nebby and her bandmates were a rather close knit group, after all... but even if the performance was purely platonic and musical in nature, it would still be utterly awesome! The idea was enough to almost make me consider skipping the patrol and heading straight to the meet and greet back at her hotel! Almost... “Okay! Great! And, we totally promise not to geek out too much and embarrass you in front of your bandmates... but um... can we maybe...PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE get them to autograph our t-shirts for us?” With a giggle, Jess and I both held up our official “Symphonic Nebula’ t-shirts from behind our backs.

Sylvia smirked, utterly amused. “Only if you leave those here while we’re on patrol. I’m all for rewarding fangirls, but not for damaging my merchandise.” She winked playfully before moving towards the door to lean back against it, batting her lashes in an overly cutesy motion before she spun in just the right way to make her skirt flutter up over her panties, giving a very full view of her barely clad rear. “And, only if you two show me a good time.”

“Oh, I’m sure we can keep you... entertained?” Jess replied with a sly grin.

* * *

Heh. And Sylvia thought I was the one keeping her in line. I was lucky to keep up with her most of the time. Still, as excited as I was to have us all together like this, I needed to focus a bit... reign in my excitement, and act more like a professional. I was wearing my mask and uniform now. Katie Frasier needed to take a back seat to Luminaire. Considering Jessica’s safety, and wanting to keep her identity a secret on the off chance we foiled some big bank heist or robbery, and ended up getting interviewed by reporters, we made a quick pit stop at my dad’s lab, and after an even quicker Neuroweave refitting for Jess, we were off.

Wrapping Jess carefully in a nimbus of light, we flew high above the evening city streets, taking in the sights of the River City skyline as the lights came up and the sun dipped down below the horizon. I took us up over the fairgrounds, still alight with colored lights and attractions, staring down at the people below,.. then along the riverfront, and back up over land, to the business section... all the while feeling happier and more content than ever in my life.

I loved flying. Loved it more than anything else. No matter how bad things get, or how depressed you are, being able to ride the winds and touch the clouds always make it better. During my recent troubles with Jess, I would fly all the time, whether on patrol or just for the sake of flying... and it always helped. Now... I was flying with Jess, and with Sylvia as well.

Too bad Aurora isn’t here to share in this. I think she’d love this. And Jimmy? Well... he can’t fly, but I bet between the three of us, we could keep him airborne without too much trouble. Wherever you ate, big brother, I hope you’re doing okay...

But... enough maudlin thoughts. I needed to focus on the positive, on the here and now. I pulled away from the pack a bit, circling the girls, pulling off a barrel roll in midflight for a laugh. I loved Sylvia... had always adored the older girl, and was happy for the chance to finally visit and reconnect after so many years. My new outlook and appreciation for women not withstanding, I’d always fantasized about both of my beautiful older cousins, not really knowing what the attraction meant, only that it was there. And now, thanks to Nebby, I’ve come to understand and accept these feelings, to stop holding back, and simply enjoy myself. And, best of all, I had Jessica mow, all thanks to Nebby. Being able to meet my favorite band of all time in person and hear them perform live was only the icing on the cake. This was, without a doubt, the best day of my life.

Pointing to the top of a building down below, I bring us in for a landing just above a five story bank building... panting slightly. Flying is fun and all, but it DOES still take quite a bit of energy... especially when you’re carrying around your girlfriend in a large glowing ball of light. Speaking of which... I quickly dissolved the light harness linking the three of us together, and freed Jess from her cocoon. “Sorry, I needed a little bit of a breather. Not really used to using my Light this way just yet... everyone okay? Not too bored, are you, Nebby?”

“Not bored at all, Lumi...” Sylvia winked. She hadn’t heard anyone ever call her cousin that before, but it seemed a suiting enough name. And she was thankful herself for a rest, her own powers poorer in maneuverability and speed than her cousin’s, making her have to strain them somewhat to keep up. It was doable, sure, and patrols weren’t about speed, but she was showing the strain. The faint mist and sparkles that emanated from her were much less than when they’d started, and there was a faint shimmer of sweat across her brow. She laughed as she wiped it away with the back of a hand, looking out over the city with a happy little sigh. “A new city, flying around more than I ever do... nah, not bored at all... phew... though I sure won’t complain about the rest stop...”

Lumi? Ohhh... I love that. My new nickname! But... “Oh! Sorry. I kinda got carried away...” I said, sheepishly. “You should have told me!” Concerned now, I peered closely at her, only now noticing how winded she was. “Should we head back now? I mean... I kinda wanted to take you up to the giant needle.. it’s kind of like the space needle in Seattle, but a bit taller... it’s the tallest point in the city. I sometimes go there to just look out over things, and, yanno... contemplate. But, I don’t want to wear us all out before we meet up with Nikki and the gang.”

Sylvia waved her hand dismissively with a warm smile. She was good enough at seeming cordially happy even when she would otherwise seem worn out or mildly frustrated. A little thing all pop stars had to learn. “Naw, the exercise is good. I don’t fly much, that’s all. Unless it’s something so big Aurora is involved, well... I’m usually more up close and personal. Grab on, float a little nebula on over...”

She wiggled her fingers faux-magically, letting some of that yummy soothing mist curl from each fingertip to wrap around me just close enough to be felt, faint arcs of sweet silver energy, that all dispelled with a quick, bright flash of light... the mist aspect of her powers dissipating somewhat slower. “Makes me wonder, since you have some of Sarah’s light in you... can you see through light, too? Aurora couldn’t without her metal until her eyes turned silver...” Her voice trailed even as her eyes stayed focused on her cousin’s... even as two figures began to rise from the other side of the building, behind her.

“Actually, bright light doesn’t bother my eyes at all,” I replied after a bit of thought. “They don’t change over the way ’Rora’s do, they’re just... I dunno... resistant? Jimmy said it was probably because my body’s cells absorb and create light anyway, and what my own body creates doesn’t hurt it... even staring at the sun doesn’t hurt.” I shrugged. “Never really thought about it much, it’s just something that IS, yanno, like having blonde hair, or being five foot five...but now that you mention it, Nebula, I wonder if it’s Auntie Sarah’s Light or mom’s Omega Energy that is responsible... or both?”

I paused, frowning... something was wrong. Sylvia’s mist was still present enough for me to feel her sudden anxiety, and a slight tingling in the back of my head signaled an impending danger. Turning slightly to the side, I spotted a shadow crawling slowly across the roof, coming towards Jess and Sylvia from behind... trying to sneak up on them.

“So, um... Nebula, what about you?” I asked, signaling rapidly with my fingers, making closing motions. “How do your eyes react to... bright lights?” Whirling around, I fired off a ball of blinding light, flashing it at whomever was attempting to sneak up on them, illuminating the entire rooftop in bright yellow-white light.

Sylvia had only even half noticed, rather distracted by her Cousin’s own explanation, but as soon as her cousin’s light shot out, shading her eyes, spotted the two figures that had attempted to surprise them. Unlike the usual sort that would attempt to sneak up behind someone, usually dressed in black, they wore sky blues and yellows, soft colors. The larger of the two women, tall, broad-shouldered, and imposing, wore a suit that looked to be stylized armor, her long hair tied back in a loose ponytail and held out of her face by a blue bandana just under her bangs. Her blonde hair fluttered in the wind, and as her hands pulled away from her face her blue painted lips, blue like the sky, curved into an amused smile.

The other woman was dressed in a very similar style, but her own clothing while similarly styled, seemed so much sleeker, the blue haired woman herself much more waifish in her build, yellow painted lips and blue hair making her seem in many ways a mirror of the other woman. As the light faded, both women stepped forward, seemingly unfazed by the sudden light show. “Now is that any way to greet another pair of crime fighters here to say hello?” The smaller woman spoke... and though they both looked unusually calm, unusually focused, the taller of the two did seem... imposingly mute.

Sylvia snorted, rolling her eyes with a little sigh. “Sure do have great manners about it. You know these two, Lumi?”

Hehehe. Loving the new nickname. I took a moment to study the newcomers, frowning slightly. I’d never met the tall one before, but the smaller one seemed vaguely familiar. I was fairly sure I’d seen her somewhere before, though certainly not dressed as she was now—I definitely would have remembered such memorable forms in colorful form fitting costumes. Yet another time I wished I had my twin brother’s brain... Jimmy never forgets ANYTHING... “They look familiar, but I can’t say that we’ve met before in person, Nebby... and all the heroines I know usually have the courtesy to say ‘Hi’ and introduce themselves instead of sneaking up on a gal from the shadows like a pair of thieves...” I paused, blinking. “Speaking of which... care to explain what’s in those large heavy sacks you both seem to be carrying?”

“Oh, forgive me for being so thoughtless!,” the waifish blue haired damsel replied with a smile lacking any trace of warmth. “My name is Knight, and my partner here is named Rook. We were merely out taking a leisurely stroll when we spied a couple of costumed females dropping out of the sky! Naturally, we were concerned that something might be amiss, so we decided to climb up and make sure everything was okay.”

Jessica, content enough to stay somewhat back on the sidelines and watch, decided to take her lead from the two of us, and stepped forward. “Hey, correct me if I’m wrong,” she added, crossing her arms at her chest, “but aren’t we in the middle of the financial district of the city? You two just ‘happened’ to be strolling by, all the way up here on the roof, and decided to stop by? We’re all standing atop the River City 3rd National Bank building...”

“Uh huh,” I replied, similarly unconvinced. “And the large cloth sacks you’re carrying? Let me guess, you decided to carry your dirty laundry to drop off at the cleaners while you were out?” Something was weird here. I was getting a seriously bad vibe from these two. The way they just stood there, calm and composed, with those eerie little smiles frozen on their faces? And... well, whether or not their explanation of why they were here was truthful or not, neither one had reacted to our accusation. Hell, I’d practically called Knight a liar to her face, and still she stood there, placid as a lake.

The woman laughed humorlessly. “My my, what a wit you have. No, no, we managed to... scare off a pair of would-be burglars earlier, and we planned to return this money back to the bank... that is, before we noticed you and your two friends coming in for a landing. So... we’re all heroes here, right? We’re all good guys. This is all just a misunderstanding, so there’s no reason why we can’t be civil to one another, right?”

They were giving all the right responses... but... I couldn’t shake the feeling that something was really really wrong here. I glanced at my cousin. and leaned forward.. “What do ya think, Nebby?” I whispered softly. “I suppose she COULD be telling the truth... but I just have a funny feeling about this...”

Glancing over her shoulder, Nebula turned back to stare at the gruesome twosome once more. Both of the women continued to smile serenely—far too serenely given the situation. “I kina figured, but it felt... worth asking...” Sylvia shrugged as she moved a little closer to her cousin as a mirroring frown began to spread across her face. She looked back to Jessica with a bit of a wince, mouthing silently “don’t draw attention to yourself” before she turned back to face the women.

“You seem concerned about our intentions. That’s understandable.” Moving in concert, they both stepped forward, moving closer, causing Sylvia and I to both adopt a ready stance. Knight held up a hand. “But don’t worry, these aren’t bags to rob the bank...” Both of them dropped the sacks, and entirely too quickly a sickeningly sweet gas would begin to rise from both bags, similarly colored blue and yellow, like sunlight mingled with the sky... entirely too tempting to inhale... and even just a whiff would make a normal woman drop to her knees in exhaustion, and yet it tempted at so much more... Sylvia gasped and drew back quickly, with a hand over her face.

I reacted instinctively, without thinking, grabbing Sylvia and Jess around the waist, pulling them both back towards the edge, just as the quiet of the night has momentarily shattered by a low flying airplane passing over. The wake of its path was luckily strong enough to disperse the thick strange colored gas... silently thanking my guardian angel-fairies for the assist, I turned back to face Knight and Rook, channeling my power, both hands beginning to glow brightly. “Nebula, get Jessica down to the ground below... I’ll hold off these two ’til you get her to safety.“

“Got it!” Sylvia was coughing on instinct, slightly dizzy from having taken in the merest whiff before it was dispersed... gas had that affect on many and the heroine was no exception as she moved quickly, wrapping her arms around Jessica, as she leapt from the side of the building, using her powers to instead slow their descent rather than to float down. After all, she needed to get her out of danger quick, and she wasn’t going to risk one of them moving after her.

“Okay, Jess,” Sylvia said tersely, glancing around the empty alleyway for signs of an ambush, “you lay low for a bit while I head back up topside to help out Lumi. We’ll be back in few. Promise.” She turned to leap skyward, only to pause as she felt Jessica reach out and grab her wrist. “Huh? What is it Jess? I’m kinda in a hurry here...”

“Oh, nothing much,” Jess replied, her eyes heavy lidded, a strange calm smile on her face. “Just wanted to reward my rescuer... for getting me out of there so fast.” Sylvia rolled her eyes, about to protest, but Jess pulled her into a tight embrace. “Just a quick kiss... for luck.”

Sylvia’s eyes widened in surprise. The sweet little fangirl was acting unusually bold, compared to earlier... and that... taste.. that scent... just like the gas from earlier...the thought fading out as Jessica continued to exhale the bit of gas that she’d held in her lungs, lightly pinching the stunned girl’s nipples, and grinning a knee between her legs to make her breathe in more. Unlike the two heroines, she’d been unprepared for the sudden attack. and had inhaled sharply, succumbing almost immediately. Soft whispers in the back of her mind had told her what to do next... to breathe deeply, to hold as much of the precious gas inside her as she could... until the moment was right.

Nebula struggled slightly, instinctively fighting, even as she lost the ability to recall what she was fighting or why. Under normal circumstances, the small bit of the drug her friend had breathed into her lungs would only daze her, weaken her momentarily, temporarily... but she was already weakened from the bit she’d inhaled earlier, and combined with the soul-searing kiss and Jessica’s deliberate and continued sexual assault, the fight was over before it had even begun. The heroine rock star swooned lightly, succumbing, a sweet placid smile creasing her lips, as softly whispered words began to fill her head...

* * *

Jess and Sylvie had been gone possibly thirty seconds, maybe more... but I guess time really flies when you’re fighting two-on-one for your very life atop a skyscraper. On the bright side, Rook and Knight were focused completely on me, meaning Nebby had faced no resistance is getting Jess to safety down on ground level. The not so bright side? Rook and Knight were focused completely on me! And besides being virtual mirror images in appearance, their abilities were also complimentary, Rook’s superior strength and toughness working well with Knight’s exceptional speed, agility, and skill. Sure, I was pretty fast and agile myself, but that was training, not a special power or ability. And that training, my abilities, and a healthy dose of my unnatural luck, were the only things that had kept me from being taken out in those first thirty seconds!

Dodging another perfectly executed two-pronged assault, I drew back to the far corner, and powered up, preparing to go on the offensive. I sent a beam of light energy from both hands, trying to take them both with one shot. Perfect aim, perfect precision... and yet Knight managed to deflect the beam with her sword while Rook... merely shrugged it off. Damn. She didn’t even wince, or flinch, or anything... like she didn’t even feel it!

“A nice try. Good effort... just not quite enough to get the job done. Pity.” Knight laughed, sounding so calm and removed from the situation, moving with inhuman speed, to the side, and then forward, again and again... slashing... feinting.. keeping me off balance and distracted long enough for her partner to grab me from behind. Goddess... her grip was like iron...

But... I’m not exactly... a weakling... myself!

“Save your pity,” I grunted, as I began to glow, bracing my feet against the edge of the rooftop. With a heave, I lifted off, floating up several dozen feet above the building, all the while, building up more of my light energy. I shouldn’t have been surprised at Rook’s apparent lack of concern; neither girl seemed to have the power of flight, and I was holding her up several hundred feet in the air. Yet her expression stayed exactly the same, serene as Buddha, holding me in the same grip as before, neither gripping tighter in fear or loosely in shock. She was completely unaffected. Well, for the moment at least.

I’ve never really explored the limits of my powers. I’ve never needed to. And honestly, I’ve never really WANTED to. I control light energy. I can make it solid, or I can wield it as raw energy, though very rarely do I use the more dangerous option. I became a heroine to help people, even moreso than stopping supervillains. To me, helping a little old lady by getting her pet cat Buttons out of a tree is no less rewarding than stopping a group of gun-toting bank robbers from emptying out the city treasury. My point? I don’t like using my powers to hurt people, even the bad guys. When your mom is powerful enough to crack an A1 tank like an egg, learn at an early age the value of showing restraint and being careful.

I’m basically, a living breathing, shapely curved, big breasted miniature sun. I needed to use enough of my power to stop these two without seriously hurting them, or damaging the bank building. Trust me... it’s not as easy as it seems.

“Ugggghhhhnnn!” I grunted aloud, unleashing my built up energy, knocking Rook away from me with a wave of pure force, then using the excess to wrap her up in a light cocoon, racing down to catch her by the legs before she slammed headfirst into the concrete below. I then delivered a not-so-gentle rap to the noggin to knock the fight out of her. Taking a moment to catch my breath, I turned to face my remaining adversary. Unperturbed at the defeat of her partner, she continued to smile, tilting her head to the side in amusement.

“Hmm... Interesting,” the blue haired vixen stated, her expression so at odds with her words. “There’s more to you that meets the eye, isn’t there?” Gesturing with her hands, a glowing blue flame erupted from the length of her sword. She slashed the air with it a few times, leaving laser like after images in its wake. Bringing the blade down, she slid it casually across the concrete edge of the building... and with a flick of her wrist, sliced off a thick triangular shaped chunk, sending it hurtling down to the ground below. Raising the blade into a standing ochs position, she gestured me forward. “Now, let us see if you are truly worthy of my attention.”

And finally my brain clicked into gear. Oh. Oh shit... NOW I remember where I knew her from! ‘Knight’ is actually Amanda Stevens, Kinetic Girl! Wincing, somehow dodging a sword swipe moving faster than I could actually see, I backpedaled, creating a sword of my own with my light, blocking her next assault while I tried to remember exactly how her powers worked. Hmmm Kinetic Girl... um... oh, duh, she charges any object she’s holding with kinetic energy.. which is why her little tin sword is able to cut through concrete and steel... and my light saber—shit!

I screeched as her blade scored a hit, slicing through my construct and scoring a hit on my shoulder. But.. no blood? I wasn’t bleeding, but my shoulder felt... warm... tingly... sensitive... Mmmm... kinda the way it did earlier when Jess and Sylvie were giving me love bites... ohhhh... mmm... NO! Focus, dammit! I barely managed to create a small light shield to deflect her next strike, and quickly rolled back, putting some distance between us. The hit to my shoulder was spreading outward, and increasing... my nips were hard, and rubbing teasingly against my uniform with every breath I took. It was certainly causing a distraction, and against this adversary I could not afford that. I had hoped Nebula would be back by now, but with the way this tingling was spreading, I needed to end this fight, quick!

Well, it worked for Aunt Sarah, and my brother... maybe it’ll work for me...

I fired off a quick ball of light energy at Knight, who easily deflected it, batting it aside with her sword. I fired a second, and then a third, and a forth, staggering back even as she marched steadily towards me, closing in. The tingling now covered my entire chest, and was descending lower, making me weak in the knees. I managed one more burst before my legs gave out, and I landed ass first on the hard concrete roof. I moaned softly, clenching my thighs together, trying in vain to stop the sensation from spreading as my tormentress stepped forward, glowing crackling blade at my chest. “Do you yield?” she asked in that same calm, bored sounding voice. “If you surrender now, perhaps I’ll scratch that itch you seem to be feeling for you.”

“Not.. just.. yet...” I breathed, raising a hand, palm out. With my last bit of concentration, I made a fist... and the five balls of light that Knight had batted away, forgotten by her, returned in a stream, hitting her from all sides at once. She let out a surprised cry as my energy bombarded her, stunning her, and wrapping her up in a nice tight cocoon.

“Good job, Lumi. I knew you could do it.”

I glanced behind me to find Nebby gliding down to touch down on the roof next to me as I rose back to my feet. I was a bit winded from all the energy I’d been throwing around, not to mention flying all over the city before the fight, and nearly stumbled into her. “Thanks. Sorry, just tired. Am I ever glad to see you! Did you get Jess somewhere safe? Is everything okay?” Her smile grew slightly, curling up at the ends, as she pulled me into a hug.

“Oh, yes, sweetie,” she cooed into my ear, the sensation of her breasts against my hypersensitive ones nearly undoing me. “Everything is just fine.” I stiffened in her arms as a mist soaked hand pushed its way deftly beneath the waistband of my skirt, seeking and finding my wetness, enhancing it exponentially. “You did just as well as I’d hoped you would. You are every bit the heroine I heard you were.”

I shuddered, clenching tightly, as I tried to shake the fog from my mind. Something was very wrong here. “Ne.. nebby?” I managed, blinking. feeling a strange sense of... detachment in my cousin through our bond... her mist tugging me deeper into that sweet sleepy, dreamy place I so loved to be... but... damn... there was something... needed to... what was it... remember? With an effort, I managed to push her away from me just a bit... enough to see her face.

And her smile. The same blank, eerie emotionless smile that Knight and Rook had worn.

Ah, shit.

“It’s okay, Lumi,” Nebby replied serenely, pulling me back to her, her sparking misty fingers finding my clit now, driving my panic and concern right out of my mind, and down my right thigh. My vision swam, running purple and silver, as I mumbled a soft half-hearted protest. I wanted this... needed this... under any other situation, I would have surrendered instantly... but.. I need to fight... couldn’t let her...

“It’s okay, Lumi.” she repeated softly, pressing her sweet, sparking lips to mine, pouring mist and sex and love and surrender directly into my mouth, my mind, my soul. “It’s okay sweet. You’ll see. Everything is going to be just perfect. Sleep now, baby. Sleep for Nebby.”

I slept.