The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadow IV: Nebulous Reunion

By J. Darksong & Madam Kistulot

Chapter 5)

Sylvia

I was dreaming.

I knew I was asleep and dreaming... but it really didn’t matter. Everything was fine. I’d been so excited about seeing Katie again and performing here in her hometown that I really hadn’t slept well. That, and the long cross-country flight... and the busy touring schedule... add in worry about Sarah being gone for so long, and well... it was little wonder I was sleep deprived. The... memory of just when I fell asleep is kinda hazy... something about Jessica... and a rooftop... and blue and yellow smoke.. but, it’s not really important. Maybe later, when I’m awake again, but for now, I’m dreaming, and everything is just fine.

“My Lady, I have returned.”

I glance up from my throne as the doors open and Aurora enters, clad firmly in her silver and gold armor, sword at her side. A smile tugs at my lips as my noble knight approaches, kneeling before me. A brave knight... my loving protector... my protective lover...I gestured with a hand, and she rises up to take it, kissing along my knuckles, making my smile widen. “Well, my brave Knight, why don’t you remove your armor and... attend me properly?” Turning words to actions, Aurora dissolved her ‘armor’, her metal sinking back into herself, leaving her completely naked...

We were twelve years old again, that night of the big storm, cuddling up in the same bed. I never really liked thunder and lightning, so when Aurora suggested than we snuggle up in the same bed, I was more than happy to. We’d snuggled and held each other before, dozens of times... but that night... with the lightning crashing outside, flashing like a million silver sparks sizzling at once... and Aurora’s warm soft body pressed so tightly against my own... her doe brown eyes staring into my own... into my very soul... and I felt so safe... so warm... so loved... and then her lips were moving close to mine...

And I blinked, gasping in surprise as Nikki’s strong yet supple fingers find that spot, that oh so special spot, just there that leaves me so weak and breathless and needy... staring into her wickedly grinning face... she knows exactly what she’s doing to me, and she know I’m enjoying it. I know her body as well as she knows mine, and while I usually enjoy making her sing my sweet melody of surrender, she knows just how to play me like a finely tuned instrument. “Do you like that, Sylvie?” she teases me, making me clench tighter. “The silk rope was an inspiration. I can only imagine what it will feel like when it’s my turn... but for now...” She licked her lips before descending down to my breasts, squeezing them lightly before suckling a hard amethyst colored nipple into her mouth, making me arch up as much as my bindings would allow...

“Goddess... please...nnnhhhh...” I cried out, begging for release, shuddering helplessly as Jess and Katie’s double assault on my erogenous zones caused my muscles to go limp. Only her Light, wrapped tightly around my waist and wrists, kept me from sliding down the walls of the shower onto the soapy slick floor below. They both may have been newcomers to the world of Sapphic delights, but were quick studies; Katie’s Light was pulsing in all the right places to make me juice, and Jess’ very talented tongue was happily licking up every drop without giving me that one final touch to push me over the edge. It was a delicious agony... and I was loving every second of it...

* * *

Alicia Munroe sat in her wheelchair, eyes closed, smiling devilishly as she cycled through the somnulent Super’s mind. Hmmm... Nice body... very exotic... a rock star and a heroine to boot? Yummy. And her mind... so filled with wanton sexual desire... dominance and submission... and.... something more... She chuckled softly, reaching up to stroke the younger girl’s thigh lightly. Ah, yes... now this, I think I can use...

She glanced sidelong at the room’s other occupant, lying unconscious on the small bed in the corner. Luminaire was, of course, the one she’d targeted, the one she’d been tracking for weeks on end to obtain. Nebula was merely a very attractive bonus prize.And, truth be told, easily the more valuable acquisition. Still... I need to keep my eye on the main objective here. My little silver haired dream slave might be my key to a more comfortable life, but the ultimate goal is revenge. I can’t get distracted, now that its so close. She ran her hand down along the left thigh, stroking her calf... and the stump just above where her ankle used to be.

Even after all of these years, the memory of that day caused her vision to turn red. Twelve years no... and she could still remember that day with perfect clarity: The bus ride, she and the other girls, heading to the National Gymnastics meet in Seattle... the sudden impact as a stone skinned Super slammed into the side of their vehicle, sending it skidding into oncoming traffic...another impact... and fire... smoke.. screaming... the sure knowledge that she was going to die... then... miraculously, salvation, in the form of a black and silver clad Omega Girl, ripping the flaming vehicle apart like tissue paper... gathering the drivers and the other girls, pulling them to safety... a hand reaching out to her... and then... pain, exquisite burning pain, as the bus’ engine exploded.

She’d survived, obviously. Several months in the hospital receiving the finest medical treatment available... and yet the doctors were unable to save her foot. The day after the surgery she’d sobbed for nearly an hour, unable to bear the loss, and the unfairness of it all. She’d been a gymnast! An all-star, on her way to the Olympics! She’d been meant for greatness... and an instant, it had been taken away from her.

By Omega Girl.

The fact that the heroine had pulled her from the burning wreck, or that she’d saved her life, was irrelevant. It would have been better if she’d simply let me die, Alicia thought furiously, turning her wheelchair toward her enemy’s offspring. The wreck was her fault anyway; if she hadn’t been duking it out with that walking slab of granite Stonewall in the middle of a busy highway, none of this would have happened. I was going to be an Olympic gymnast... now I’m nothing but a damned gimp in a wheelchair. You took my dream away from me, Omega Girl... so it’s only fitting that I use my dreams to take away what you value the most.

She stared at Luminaire for a long moment, her fingers twitching, wanting to reach out and touch her. Yet... she held back, partially out of necessity, partially out of frustration... but partially out of fear. The young Super was charmed... protected by some kind of guardian angel, and even now, unconscious and helpless, Alicia couldn’t quite make herself make a move against her. Tonight’s assault with Rook and Knight was hardly her first attempt to capture Luminaire; unfortunately, every other attempt had been thwarted without the beautiful busty blonde even having to lift a finger. As unlikely as it seemed, she was afraid that if she actually touched the unconscious super, her bad intentions would somehow trigger the girl’s invisible guardian. So... for the moment at least... she needed to tread carefully. Besides... there was more than one way to skin a cat.

And what better way to tame THIS little ‘kitty’ than with one of the people she trusts the most? she thought wickedly, turning her chair back around to face Sylvia once more. Her guard may be up against me, but her sexy cousin managed to knock her out in less than ten seconds with minimal effort. And, nothing against my new soon-to-be amethyst haired ‘Bishop’, and her abilities... but Omega Girl’s daughter is not to be taken lightly. I’d actually rather use that Jessica girl if she had any special powers at all... but, if Miss LaSilvas’ memories can be trusted, ‘kissing cousins’ should substitute easily enough for ‘girlfriend’. Now... I just need to cement my control over her before I unleash her against Luminaire...

* * *

Nikki, Aurora, and I were just relaxing, lounging in the hot tub at our hotel, simply enjoying the pleasure of being together, holding, touching, caressing... kissing... groping... I’d wanted to spend some time with both Aurora and Nikki together like this since, like forever. Even knowing deep down inside this is just a dream, that their first meet in our hotel was months ago, it just feels so real... feels so right.

So perfect.

“But it’s not perfect, is it, Sylvia?”

An unfamiliar voice shatters the calm peaceful moment. In an instant, I’m standing n the middle of an endless expanse, extending outwards in all directions. The ground beneath my feet is stone... and... what the hell? A chess board? Chess... something about that tickles a memory in the back of my mind... something... important... Except, well.. it doesn’t really matter. A dream is just that... a dream. And dreams can’t hurt you. Unless the voice belonged to a female Freddy Krueger—

“Krueger?” the voice laughed softly, sounding somehow all around me and nowhere at the same time. “Very cute. I never really thought about it much before but... it fits.” A small dim flash of light... and a middle-aged raven haired woman appeared out of thin air, a few feet in front of me. Despite her comparing herself to Freddy Krueger, she was quite attractive, with pale flawless skin, long, straight shoulder length hair, and sweet supple curves. Instead of a ragged red and green sweater, she wore what appeared to be a full length ball gown. And instead of a fedora, a gleaming golden crown rested lightly on her head.

“Hmmm. Okay. Not quite sure where you came from,” I quipped lightly, more amused by her appearance than afraid. “Last time I had such a weird dream was when I was six and ’Rora and I snuck into the kitchen after midnight and devoured nearly half a gallon of Mom’s Rocky Road Ice Cream... and I certainly haven’t fallen that far off the wagon.”

“Clever wit,” the woman replied with a smirk. “Allow me to introduce myself. I am... the Dream Queen. And here, in this world, my rule is supreme. And you, my sweet little Nebula, are my newest pawn.”

“Pawn, eh?” I thought, frowning slightly. “Okay, Chess board. Queen. Pawn. I get the references. Look, I’m not sure what this is all about, but I’m afraid I’ll have to decline.” I closed my eyes, thinking it was about time to wake up before things got any weirder. Then... frowned, as my eyes opened to find me still on the giant chessboard. Huh. That’s... not a good sign.

“I told you, my dear,” she said with a soft sigh, sounding entirely too much like a patient teacher instructing a slow student. “I reign supreme here. I am inside your mind, Sylvia. I know all about you... what motivates you, what drives you, what excites you.” Her smile turned cruel. “And... I also know what you fear the most!”

“Sylvia!”

I turned, surprised to find Valerie and Aurora, standing there, naked and bound tightly before me, with thick heavy collars around their necks. Behind them stood Nikki and Heather, similarly naked and collared, their expressions vacant, only they were unbound, each holding a leash, connected to my sis and mom’s collars. A warm wet feeling surged up from deep inside me, igniting my heat, causing my thighs to quiver even as the horror of what was happening struck me. In my hand I held a long leather riding crop...the leather worn and well used, from the look of it.

“Sylvia, please!” my mommy cried, tears streaming down her face. “Please, don’t do this! This isn’t you! Please... we can help you! When Sarah comes back—”

“Sarah isn’t coming back!” I cut in, calm cool and collected, feeling the heat between my thighs become a raging inferno. “She’s long gone, mom. She won’t be swooping in to save the day this time.” I laughed humorously, feeling a strange sense of pleasure from her anguish. Sarah, her Sarah, wasn’t REALLY my mom anyway. She was a substitute at best... and an imposter at worst. It was... good... that she was gone. I was free now... free to be myself... to be the true me that I was always destined to be.

With a gesture from me, Nikki and Heather forced them to kneel at my feet. I laughed gleefully, taking a good long look at my prizes. Aurora’s body I already knew—in intricate detail—but my mom’s body I’d had only a rudimentary knowledge. The few times we’d been intimate we’d both been out of our minds, dancing to someone else’s tune, unable to truly enjoy the experience. Well.. not that she would enjoy being mine this time around either... at least at first... but with a little ‘attitude adjustment’, I’d have her dancing merrily along to MY tune.

And Aurora? My beautiful hot blooded, spunky, sweet, never-say-die sibling? She was already mine, her spirit broken, shattered, turned to dust in the wake of my actions. She could never fight me... not really. Beg? Plead? Whine? With the best of them. But actually fight me? Not a chance. Not when it was so much easier to submit, to give in to what you truly wanted anyway: to belong to me, heart, body, mind and soul. In the end, it was no contest. All that really remained now was to make it official.

“Now then, my lovely soon-to-be thralls,” I chuckled, sending out tendrils of soothing sparkling, will sapping mist, “it’s time to embrace change. I’ve accepted my destiny. I know who I am. And now... it’s time for you to discover yourselves... your new and improved selves.” I feel them both as my mist hits.. feel their momentary struggles as I push my will into them, forcing their submission, changing the tune inside their minds to match mine... rewriting their minds as completely with my song as Auntie Yana ever did with her ink. The wet slick feeling inside me, dripping down my thighs, turns to a gush as I hear them speak the words, on their lips as well as in their minds...

“Yes, Domina... we are yours.. we obey—”

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” I scream shaking violently, as reality shifts back to before, the previous reality fading, as that... that... I drop to my knees, keeling over, shaking even more. Is it possible to vomit in a dream? If so, then wherever I’ve bedded down must be truly disgusting right about now.

“Your greatest fear,” Dream Queen repeated imperiously, reminding me of her presence. “The idea that your ‘true parentage’ breeds true... that you’re NOT the heroine your pretended to be. That deep down inside you is a monster... a predator... a demon, just waiting to be released so she can take whatever and whoever she wants!” She laughed, cruelly. “You fear succumbing to the dark impulses inside you... the same darkness that we all have... except that your dark side has the power backing it up to make all her dark desires come true!”

“Stop it,” I sobbed, shaking, clutching myself tighter, wanting to curl in on myself. My greatest fear in spades... going dark in a bad way, It was one thing to fantasize about tuning every attractive girl into my own personal sex toy... but another thing completely to give in to that idea, to embrace it to the point of following in my mother’s footsteps. I shook my head violently, trying to dislodge the image of mom and ’Rora chained and bound, in body as well as mind... tried and failed. The potential was already there.. had been for a long time... and as disgusted and horrified as I was by the realization, I couldn’t deny the fact that it was turning me on something fierce.

“You poor poor dear,” Dream Queen tsked in mock sympathy. “So twisted with desire and self-loathing that you try and hide behind a smile and a laugh and glib words.” She shook her head. “You’re a ticking time bomb. Sylvia... just waiting for the right trigger to set you off. And even more sad, you’ve fooled yourself into thinking you can control it... using your dear sweet Sarah as your safety net... that if you ever did go off the deep end some day, Silver Girl would swoop down and save the day... that her Light could somehow erase any mistakes you made... and could force the darkness inside you back down into the shadows where it belongs...”

Tears were streaming down my cheeks now...I didn’t know what stung more, the words she was speaking or the fact that they were the truth. I HAD always looked on Sarah as a kind of emergency ‘fail-safe’ in case I went rogue. I mean... she’s always been there, always come through when things were the darkest. She’s saved us so many times... she saved me from Nina Corvi... and I’d yelled at her, hurt her, drove her away...yet she welcomed me back with open arms. Goddess... I’m such a mess... I wish she were here now...

“But she IS here, Sylvia,” Dream Queen answered back, her form shimmering, shifting, changing... until Sarah stood before me. “My precious little Nebula,” she cooed in Sarah’s voice, pulling me tight, stroking my hair just the way my mom did. “I know what you’re feeling. I know what it means to be afraid of your own dark impulses.” She smiled her sad smile. “That darkness you have inside came from your mommy after all... um, me. Both of us.” She sighed, rolling her eyes. “I have the Domina’s memories too, you know... we share the same thoughts, impulses and desires... the only difference is that she gave in when I didn’t. I learned how to cage the beast.... and keep those impulses under control.”

Silver colored lips touched my forehead, sending that familiar current sizzling through me... not enough to sweep away all thought, but enough to dull them down to fragments. “The thing is, Sylvia sweetie... you can indulge yourself... you can play to your heart’s content... you just need to be... restrained...” she said with a clever twisting of her lips. With a gesture of her left hand, a flurry of sparks flew up, striking me along my wrists, ankles, and along my chest. Instead of sinking into my flesh, however, they melded... changing into intricate silver chains, wrapping tightly around my limbs, holding me gently, without pain.... yet squeezing tighter than I’d been squeezed before. The chains at my chest criss-crossed, groping and squeezing my breasts deliciously, giving the sensation of long thin slender fingers holding them instead of cold hard metal, causing my breath to catch. Another gesture, and a silvery band appeared around my throat as well.

A collar. A slave collar. Sarah was planning to subdue my dark side by subduing me!

“Mmmm, Nebby...I can feel your excitement,” Sarah cooed softly, her sizzling sparkling lips kissing, nibbling all along my neckline, fuzzing the few coherent thoughts I had left. “You’re actually getting off on the knowledge that I’m about to take away your will. Such a naughty girl.” a new line of chains wrapped around my thighs, pressing up and around my volcanic, soaking heat “but you’re MY naughty girl. Like mother like daughter, after all.” Her clothes were gone, and I noticed then the network of thin silver chains running along her beautiful argent flesh. She looked... so beautiful, so majestic... almost like... royalty?

“Baby, I need you to focus for me,” Mom said sternly, bringing my focus back to her face. “I can melt you into the obedient good girl you so ache to become... but for this to truly stick, I need you to want this... I need you to want it more than you’ve ever wanted anything else in the world. I need you to beg... to be my obedient little thrall.” A spark landed directly onto my clit, igniting every pleasure center in my brain like the Forth of July. “Can you do that for me, sweetie? Can you do that for Mommy?”

“Y-y-y-yesss... Mommmyyyyyeeee,” I managed, as the shudders started. “Please... oohhhhh gaaawwdddesss.. take me... TAKE MEEEEE!” I all but screamed. “MOMMY! MAKE ME YYYYYOOUUURR THHRRAAAAAALLL!!”

I felt rather than heard her answer as I came, feeling a final length of chains wrap tightly around my mind, squeezing it tight, locking it down in unbreakable chains of silver sparking obedience...