The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadow IV: Nebulous Reunion

By J. Darksong & Madam Kistulot

Chapter 6)

Katie

I was dreaming.

My mind was full of sparkling purple mist, and warm, soft caresses and kisses. Nebby’s mist.. and Nebby’s kisses... I think... maybe something was wrong with that... that I should be concerned, worried even... but it’s so hard to think... so much better to put it all out of my mind... to simply drift and relax and sleep... sleep deep... just like Nebby told me to.

I love doing what Nebby tells me to.

In my dream, we’re together, Sylvia, Aurora, and I... and we’re Charmed, from that old TV show. Nebby is Piper, ’Rora is Phoebe, and I’m the youngest, Paige... who, if I recall, started out as a blonde like me, then went red for some reason. Other than that... it fits perfectly. I mean, my sisters... um, cousins are both witches with magical powers, who go around helping innocents... my powers are definitely magical as well... and Aunt Sarah DID help with my conception, so she is kinda like a mom... if anything we’re closer to step sisters than cousins. No offense to Jimmy, but I’ve always wished I had a twin sister... another girl to share with. Maybe if he’d been born a girl we’d be a lot closer than we are now...

“Paige! There you are!” Phoebe/Aurora said with a smirk. “C’mon, we gotta go up to the attic. We need the map and the Book of Shadows... you know? Bad guys to stop? Innocents to save? Chop chop!”

“Okay, okay, hang on to yer horses,” I replied, rolling my eyes. “Just let me finish getting dressed.” Glancing in the mirror, I straightened my top, pursing my bee stung lips, and smiled. “Okay. Now we can go upstairs and do the spinny crystal thingie.”

“It’s called scrying, Paige,” Piper/Sylvia groaned softly from the doorway. “Honestly, after all these months, I’d think you’d have picked up on SOME of the lingo by now.” Stepping close to me, she placed her hands gently on my shoulders. “Look, sweetie, I know you came into the sisterhood quite a bit later than Phoebe or myself, but you have to take this seriously. Okay? Vanquishing demons is not a simple as reading a rhyme off a piece of paper of throwing a bottle of sparkling water at them. Above all else, I want you to be safe... and safety means being properly prepared for whatever we might come across. Capiche?“

I nodded, smiling softly, feeling a tingle of emotion that was anything BUT sisterly. “You got it Sis. Okay, upstairs to study the Book. I’m down with that.” Reaching the top of the stairway, I opened the door and stepped inside...

And entered... a giant checkerboard?

“Huh? What the hell...” I said, glancing around. Phoebe and Piper looked just as confused as me. “Where’s the attic? Did some demon zap us into an alternate dimension or something?”

“Um, Paige?” Phoebe asked, frowning. “What are you talking about? Did you hit your head on the staircase on the way up? We’re in the attic right now!” I glanced at Piper, who nodded.

“You guys... you don’t see this big ass checkerboard stretching out in all directions where the walls and floor used to be?” Their confusion was just as apparent as mine. “Damn... I don’t know what’s happening here. Did some warlock cast a spell or something? And if so... did he cast it on me... or on you guys?”

“Neither,” a tall matronly woman in a frilly ball dress announced, appearing in a brief flash of light. A dorky looking crown rested on the top of her head, and she hovered, actually floating a few inches above the ground. Strange. I was pretty sure I’d never met this woman before, but I was getting a seriously bad vibe from her—

Shhhhh. It’s okay, Katie. Just relax. Everything is just as it should be...

—but that was okay. She was obviously the villain of this dream.... so it was natural to be a bit unnerved. Huh. Kind of...weird... I suddenly just realized again that I’m dreaming, that I’m NOT actually Paige Matthews from Charmed. It’s funny how dreams can be so vivid and clear sometimes that you lose track. No matter...it was time for ‘Paige’ to show her sisters that newcomer or not, she was every bit the heroine that they were.

“Alright, miss... um... " I faltered a bit, trying to think of something clever, “...royal, um... demon woman?” Tried and failed. Dammit, witty repartee was never my strong suit. “Whoever you are, if you know what’s good for you, you’ll break this spell right now. My sisters and I are the ‘Charmed Ones’... we eat demons like you for breakfast!”

The woman laughed. “I’m surprised that you all have such nice girlish figures with such bad eating habits,” she quipped. Dammit. Not only do I open with a weak taunt that fails to find the mark, she scores a direct hit against me. Still laughing, she ran a hand down along her thigh, lifting the hem of her gown... exposing a bit the sexy curved goodness hidden beneath it. “Or, did you mean ‘eat me’ in a completely different way?” she asked, huskily, sending a pleasant shiver down my spine. “While I’m not opposed to the idea, I think we should get better acquainted first.”

“I didn’t... that wasn’t what...” I sputtered, completely flustered. Have you ever tried to stay angry when you’re aroused? It doesn’t work well at all. I was trying to stay in the right frame of mind to fight this demon chick... and all the while I’m imagining Nebby gently stroking and caressing my skin, stroking my breasts and teasing my nipples... whispering all sorts of dirty wicked thoughts into my ear that make me even hotter and wetter than I already am...

But... she’s standing over in the corner of the room with ’Rora, leafing through the Book of Shadows...

Nebby? ’Rora? Wait... I meant... Piper, and Phoebe. Didn’t I?

“Poor dear,” the woman crowed in mock sympathy, floating closer to me. “So confused. So very very confused. You don’t know what’s going on, and you certainly can’t solve the problem when you’re not even sure what the problem is.” Her smiled turned predatory. “That’s okay. As your sister mentioned earlier, you’re a bright girl. You just need... the proper instruction.” A soft pale hand extended out, caressing my cheek—

FLASH!

I gasped, blinked slightly, eyes fluttering. I was... where... something was wrong? I was lying flat on my back...

“Dammit! What happened?” a woman’s voice cried out in alarm from my left side. “She’s awake? Fuck... I moved too fast. Sylvia, quickly, put her back under!”

“Yes, Mommy,” Nebby’s voice drifted down to me from my right. My vision was still hazy, but I got a brief glimpse of my cousin as she moved down to kiss my lips. “Naughty girl, Katie,” she whispered, as amethyst and silver mist descended upon me once more, stilling my struggles before they could even truly begin. “You’re not supposed to wake up just yet. Now, be a good girl and sleep, Katiecat... I want you to go back to sleep again... deep deep asleep... where your cute little brain is ripe and open, and ready to listen to what Big Sis has to tell you.”

A soft sound, somewhere between a sigh and a groan, escaped my lips. I was dropping back down into slumber again, dropping like a stone. Katiecat... I was a Katiecat... a weak fuzzy little newborn kitten, much too weak to resist my beautiful powerful older Sister... even though it was wrong... or perhaps because it was all so wrong...hard to fight, hard to resist... didn’t WANT to resist, wanted to melt for Sylvia, wanted to be her sweet obedient Katiecat... but...

“Nee... bbyy... don’t... danger... bad woman...” I managed, pointing a shaking finger towards the woman glowering at us both in her wheelchair. “Have to... w... wa... wake...”

“Sleep, Katiecat.”

I slept.

* * *

“Paige! Are you all right?” Phoebe asked me, staring down at me, concern etched on her beautiful face. “Piper, she’s waking up! It’s okay.” She shook her head. “Thank the goddess! You had us so worried! First talking about the attic disappearing, then a big chessboard... and then you just collapsed out of nowhere!”

I shook my head. I was.. Paige? Yes... yes, I remembered. I was a Charmed One. I was a witch... and Ne—Piper... and Aur—Phoebe were my sisters. Yes. That was right. That... demon? Demon Queen? She’d... cast some kind of spell on me. The pieces slowly drifted through my mind, almost as if whispered by an unseen voice, and the memories solidified. By the time Piper handed me a glass of water, I was back to being myself again.

“Thanks, Sis. I’m fine. Just got a bit woozy there for a second. I think... I was attacked by a demon a moment ago.” I shook my head. “She’s not wasting any time. Do we know who it is we’re up against?”

“Afraid so,” Phoebe replied, gesturing to the book. I glanced at the picture, and frowned, feeling a wave of confusion wash over me. The illustration was of a young woman, beautiful, and well endowed, dressed all in black. Despite the caption and the text following, she seemed... just so nice, for a demon. Stepping closer, I read the notation.

“’The Source of All Evils,’” I said with a shiver. “’An immortal demon of incredible power, capable of twisting the minds and wills of those around her. Has the powers of teleportation, super human strength, energy manipulation, and regeneration.’ Geez... talk about the whole package. She sounds invincible.” Sighing, I continued reading. “’Currently assumed form of a woman named Lacie Frasier... Responsible for the deaths of millions... has been vanquished only twice before in the past, but only at tremendous sacrifice. It is believed that only the ‘Power of Three’ can truly defeat her once and for all.’”

“And that’s us,” Piper said grimly. “I’ve already researched the spell needed to weaken her, but that’s only part of the problem. Even weakened, she is a force to reckoned with... so I ‘reckon’ we need us a battle plan. Phoebe has a channeling spell that she can use to blanket the area, and keep her from teleporting away—”

“You mean ‘shimmering’ away?:” I asked, frowning slightly. Something felt... off.

“Um, yeah... that. Anyway, she can use the book to keep her from slipping away. That leaves you and me to do the actual vanquishing. I’ll use my spell to take away most of her powers.... and you’ll have to finish her off. With this,” she said, holding up a gleaming silver blade. “This blessed dagger should be able to pierce—”

“Um, you mean ‘athame’? It’s a ceremonial athame.” I reminded her, frowning deeper.

“Yes! Whatever! Dammit! The point is, you need to stab her in the chest with it... right through the heart! It’s the only way to kill, ah, I mean, vanquish her. For good.”

“But... Sis... I mean, we’re talking about killing someone here,” I said dubiously. Something about all of this was causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up. Piper was never like this... never this bloodthirsty. Now she seemed almost... eager for the bloodshed to begin. “Are you sure it has to be this way? And... I’m not really much of a fighter. Phoebe is the scrapper, after all...”

“You’re be fine, alright,” she replied with a definite edge to her voice. The back of my head was tingling... the sensation of whispers speaking softly into my mind increasing. It was beginning to give me a headache. “Just... trust me, okay? I’m your sister. I’d never let anything bad happen to you, would I?”

I shook my head. “No, of course not. I’m sorry.. it’s just.. .you’re not acting like yourself...is she, Phoebe?” I glanced to the side, then blinked. Phoebe was gone. “Wha... what happened to Phoebe? Where did she go?” I was right. Something was very wrong here. I usually trusted my gut more than my head, and despite my somehow certain notion that everything was great, fine, and totally okie dokie, every instinct I had was telling me we were in danger...

No. Piper... my sister... she was in danger.

“I trust you, Piper,” I said solemnly, grabbing her by the shoulders, looking her square in the eye. “Now, I need you to trust me. Do you trust me, Sis?”

“Um, I, well... of course I do,” she stumbled, apparently caught off guard. “Why? What is it? Why do you ask me... ummmppphhh!”

And just like that, we were kissing, my arms holding her tightly, despite her struggles, not letting her go. There was... something inside her. I didn’t know what. I didn’t understand what, or how I knew it... but there was something dark inside Sis... driving her... controlling her. And while we’d never kissed like this before—had we?—I somehow felt that this was what I needed to do. Had to do. The tingling in the back of my head grew and spread, flowing through me like a wave, and I felt myself sinking beneath it. My grip weakened slightly, and Sylvia—no, Nebula... no? Piper.... managed a quick gasp in startlement before I pulled her back in.

“Kati...ah, Paige! Stop this! You can—mmmmppphhh!!” She moaned in the kiss, her body heating up unwillingly as much as mine, her bright brown eyes beginning to glow... a strange iridescent purple-silver color...drooping to half lids.. was I staring into her eyes... or a mirror into my own? Reality was starting to blur... but I held on, desperate... needed to do this... needed to help her... save her.. from some great unknown evil...

* * *

“Mommy? Something... something’s wrong!” Sylvia said in alarm. Her mist was flowing strong and free, circling around Katie’s sleeping form. She’d used it to keep the heroine docile, after all. But now... the flow had become a current, like the rush of a river circling a whirlpool. The connection between her and her thrall had shifted suddenly... she was no longer in control. Worse, the young heroine seemed to somehow be absorbing her mist, drawing it in like a vacuum, all bit sucking it out of her. And the more mist she took in, the deeper into dream she went... and through their link, the more she drew Sylvia in as well!

Alicia gaped at the display with growing dread. This was exactly what she’d feared. “What’s going on? I’ve lost contact with her mind! She’s still asleep... but all I’m getting from her is fragments... flashes, images, and bits of pieces of coherent thought!” She wheeled herself closer. “Sylvia, baby, I need you to disconnect... stop your mist, baby. Sylvia? Sylvia??”

“Sooo.... familiar... drifting... can feeeeelll heerr...” Sylvia moaned softly, the spark in her eyes dimming, darkening. Deep inside her fuzzed over silver shackled mind, a dark shadow stirred... pulled, tugged free from its corner, dripping slowly like black, inky liquid darkness.

“Goddammit!” Alicia screeched, panic at her continuing loss of control building. “Fuck! This cannot be happening!” Closing her eyes a moment, focusing her thoughts, Dream Queen called out to her other thralls, summoning them. Knight. Rook. Pawn. You are needed. Come to me, quickly! She glanced between the two girls, biting her lip. If this goes bad... if both of them somehow wake up with their minds clear, I’m in deep shit... might just need the backup I called to get out of here in one piece! “Sylvia! SYLVIA!” Alicia yelled, grabbing the girl by the shoulders, shaking her. “No! Not you too! Dammit, you’re mine! I control you! I command you to sever contact with her now!“

“Mmmm... sorry... Mommy,” Sylvia sighed sleepily, collapsing bonelessly to the bed atop her cousin. “Too tired... sleepy... now... mmm...” And with one final sigh, she too drifted off into slumber...

* * *

Sylvia

Flying. Floating. Flowing.

I’m adrift in a sea of light and color, sound and images, feelings and thought... all of it twisting, swirling together, fusing in ways I could have never thought possible. And my song, my personal melody always present playing softly in the back of my mind, twisted as well, joining the mix...

“Drifting into you... needing only you... releasing everything to be just what you need...”

My voice singing.. so familiar... this feeling... back at Phoenix Records... my audition... my induction... Nina Corvi...

A touch, a kiss, sweet and supple... both hard, and soft at the same time... Aurora’s smile, her soft golden lips sparking just enough to sooth and entice... Aurora...

Pain. Panic. Pinned down.. she’s holding me... hurting me... but... mmmm... sizzling... current sweeping through me.. blurring... melting... melting me... taking away the pain and fear she’d just caused.. taking it all away...

A scream. My own? No... Screamer... need to help her... out of control... just a little mist to calm her down... but the words... blue words on a blackboard...and... and... I’m in class...

Slave. Obey. Slaves obey...

Want to be a good girl like teacher says but...

Applause. Cheering. Oh goddess!!! Sooo good... she’s singing, and it’s so awesome... I love it when Sylvia sings... her and the band... wish I could be there in person.. wish I could BE her...

No... wait... I am Sylvia..

Aren’t I?

* * *

Katie

Swimming. Drifting. Tugged by the current.

Light, sparkles, and purple mist... it means something... something important but... too hard to think about it... so much easier to just drift... and go with the flow....

Music... beautiful music.. so beautiful.

Wish I could sing... Nebby sings. Uncle Parker sings. Even Jimmy sings....

“There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea.
You became the light on the dark side of me.
Love remained a drug that’s the high and not the pill.
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and
The light that you shine can be seen.”

My brother, seven years old, holding me close... in bed together during a thunderstorm... singing ‘Kiss From A Rose’ to me softly to take my mind off the thunder and lightning... not scared anymore... feeling safe... warm.. protected...

“Mmm.. you seem to be enjoying yourself right now, sweetie... So, far be it for me to ruin it for you.” Manx, the cat-girl, cat burglar....I was dusted with Icarus Powder... soooo... mmm... turned on... so blissed out... uughhnnn... my own light dazzling me... sucking me in deeper... deeper...

Meow... mmmm... soft and... puuuurrrrrr warm.. and... fuzzy... like a little kitten...

“Mmmm, you taste so sweet...” Jessica’s voice, purring in my ear as she licks and nibbles all along my neck... goosebumps... little pleasure explosions that make my toes curl.. the heat of the shower... the slick wetness between our bodies... moans... groans... sighs... all mingling together, forming a veritable symphony...

Soooo good... mmm... makes me miss Nikki... wish I’d brought her with me... would make a nice foursome... wait... no... Nikki... not my girlfriend... is Sylvia’s.. Sylvia’s...

No.... I’m Katie... right? Right?

* * *

Sylvia

Caught. Pinned down. Aurora? No... strange girl in a motley colored catsuit... cat... suit... Manx! So sleepy.. so weak... drugged... no, dusted... but, I’ve never met her... before? Soft fingers stroking me... teasing... my uniform gone with a thought... defenseless... completely, utterly, deliciously, helpless... stroking me to the point of release but no further, keeping me on edge... like a mouse being toyed with by a cat...

Cold. A hard, metal table underneath me. An IV stuck in my arm. No... Oh no. Blue liquid flowing into me... something about that being bad... so weak... can’t fight... “Treatments make good girls even better,” the voice reminds me. Don’t wanna be here... but... wanna be a good girl... wanna be better... need to be better...

“Katiecat.”

Mmmmmm.... yeeeess... such tingles... love that nickname.. sooooo... puuurrrrrr mmmm... I’m Mistress’ cute little katiecat... a weak soft fuzzy little kitten that needs to be stroked and held and cuddled and caressed and teased and...

“Oh my dear, you are just tooo precious!” A familiar yet unknown voice cooed. A blonde woman... beautiful... so familiar... the very sight of her filled me with yearning and need... Mistress? Yes... but... no... Nina Corvi was... but not... “There is just something so satisfying about taking someone who is such a blank slate... and making them over into whatever you wish them to be...”

A blank slate? Was that what I was? All this... being imprinted... changed... filled? I was becoming... something... someone... and yet, I already was... wasn’t I?

So out of control... losing myself... need control.. need help... please... mommy?

“There, there, Katie girl,” Lacie Frasier said gently, hugging me tightly. “It’s okay. I know you’re afraid,.. we all get afraid now and then.” She wiped the tears tracks gently down my cheeks as I looked up at her.

“Even you, mommy?” I asked, full of wonder. Omega Girl, afraid? She was the fastest, strongest, most powerful heroine ever... and even she got scared?

“Even me,” Valerie whispered softly, stroking my head. “But you don’t have to be afraid now. Everything will be all right.”

“You promise, Mommy?” I asked, still not quite able to believe it. Everything felt so... so... the word... all words... were slipping away... and yet... the void being left behind felt so... peaceful...

“I promise you, Katie, love,” my mommy, Sarah, said, giving me a tender sparking kiss in the center of my forehead. “Just relax... and let go. Trust me...” And... I let go. Completely.

* * *

Katie

I’m on stage and I’m singing... it’s the best feeling in the world... my heart and spirit soaring... my song—is it my song?—flowing out of me, into everyone... their applause, their adoration... like mana from heaven... and the connection? Like misting without mist... I feel them... feel them all,, my band mates... my audience... all of them a part of me...

“Stop her, my lovelies!” Astrid Madrigal yelled, rushing up onto the stage, her face a mask of rage. I backed away slowly, as Jess... or was it Nikki? and several other girls charged at me, gleaming blades clutched tightly in hand... and I bring up my mist...

I... no... I summon Light... not mist... don’t I?

“It’ll be okay, sweetie,” Aunt Lacie said, cuddling me close, softly stroking my hair. “I know you’re a little confused right now, but it’ll be okay.” No... Mom. Mother. Not Aunt...Auntie was... was...

“That’s right, little Sylvia,” Aunt Yana cooed, spreading her legs, allowing her ink soaked little puppet further access. “Make your Aunt feel good... make all your Aunt’s fantasies come true—”

“Baby? What are you... no... Katie!” Aunt Lacie cried out in alarm as my lips circled her clit... Mmmm... always wanted to do this... so beautiful... can see why mommy had a serious crush on her... my own hot little puss virtually dripping now...

“Oh you silly silly girl”, a voice calls out as I whirl around. “Sexy, but so silly...” A thick yellowish haze envelops me... Chem... that feeling again... need... lust... desire... welling up in me... mmmmm... need het kiss again... need it... need it... NEED IT...

Need her... love her... my purpose... my life... my meaning... Auntie Aniela, Silhouette... mmmm... her thoughts, her desires... being rewritten in my image... ...was her mother’s pet... now hers... her shadow slave... loving every moment of it... trained for it... Soooo good.... loving... needing... wanting... more... more more More MORE...

* * *

Dreamscape.

A familiar place... yes... shared consciousness... was here with ’Rora...

Three of us here... all different, but ... all same. Connected.

KatieSylvia stared wordlessly at SylviaKatie who in turned stared at Singularity. She knelt in the corner... chained down with silver chains.... the same chains that bound SylviaKatie... and that circled KatieSylvia, circled but not bound... not yet.

Same but... not.

The three communed silently... no words were needed in this place. All were connected. Thoughts, feelings, wants and desires... shared by all.

The chains? Necessary. Needed. Fearful. Singularity moaned softly, writing in her bondage.

Fearful? Of need. Want. Desire. A part of SylviaKatie, the binding between her and Singularity... the common thread.

Understanding. Too much. Hard to control. Restraint needed. But... at such a price?

Consideration. Alternative? Debate. Refusal? Acceptance? A thousand arguments in an instant.

Determination. Love. Family. Love. Sacrifice. Love. Resolve.

KatieSylvia began to glow, a bright Light shining... not Sarah’s Light but akin to it... not dispelling the darkness... but drawing it... pulling it... as black inky tendrils swirled from SylviaKatie and Singularity... intermingling... sharing... now fully sharing... need... want... desire... still there, still a part of all... but less... diluted... manageable...the glittering silver chains placed there by their own will shattering...

* * *

I opened my eyes.

My truly mind clear for the first time this evening, gently moving my cousin to the side. I glanced around, taking stock of my surroundings. Naked... well, of course, that was becoming a regular thing. A bedroom... not exactly atypical under the circumstances, but a penthouse apartment was hardly the setting for a super villain’s evil lair. And, speaking of which...

“Shit! You’re awake!” Dream Queen snarled, wheeling herself back from the bed. A look of wild panic marred her otherwise lovely face. Strange... the link she’d established with our minds worked both ways; now that I was awake, I knew all about who she was, and why she had done this. My lips twisted in a wry grin, donning my uniform once more with a thought.

“And at last we meet, face to face, in the real world,” I said, rising back to my feet. “Dream Queen, was it? You’re really quite attractive. I guess the doctors and plastic surgeons did a good job on you after the fire. Then again, you DID have the best medical care money could buy.”

Her expression turned menacing. “Don’t you DARE stand there and patronize me!” she yelled. “You think having her rich husband pay for my care makes up for the fact that I’m a goddamn cripple because of her? You think all the good deeds and well wishes of an entire lifetime can make up for the fact that she RUINED MY LIFE!”

“No, I don’t” I replied calmly, walking slowly towards her. “I’m not here to judge. Yeah, Omega Girl made a mistake, and you paid the price. Guess what? It happens. Super heroes are people too. and even the best of us aren’t perfect. You were... collateral damage,” I said with an evil grin, the melodic tune in my head growing slightly louder, more up tempo. “Sad. Tragic. But not my concern. Despite your loss, she did save your life. What matters here is how you choose to spend that life. You could have accepted your handicap and moved on, found fulfillment in other ways. Learned to live with it. Found a productive way to live your life. Instead, you chose to play the villain card... to exact your revenge the only way you could... by attacked and enslaving innocents to use like pawns in a chess game!“

A door bursting open in the other room caught my attention, and I turned just as Knight, Rook, and Jessica, now dressed in a bright blue and yellow costume as well, entered. Alicia laughed heartily, turning her chair towards them. “Ah. Perfect timing. And you so-called heroes criticize US for monologuing! Too bad... my reinforcements are here. You could have easily subdued me, a pitiful cripple, and freed your friends from my control if you’d attacked right away. But no... you had to get mouthy... had to climb up on your soapbox and deliver a sermon from the mount.” She laughed again, as her minions drew closer, surrounding her like a protective shield. “Now, my dear, I have the upper hand once more!”

“Really?” I asked, raising a hand gently, gesturing, focusing my power. “From where I stand, the advantage is mine!” With a flick of the wrist, a trio of Light darts struck out, embedding themselves in each of the brightly clad minions. By my will, that Light wrapped itself around them, encircling them, binding their bodies even as my own personal darkness seeped its way slowly into their minds... light filled darkness... or dark filled light... Quillspawn’s legacy, Sylvia’s power, and my mine, working in concert... the harmony to my melody... as my light began to pulse and strobe, softening their minds while my ink rewrote the title of ownership within their minds... from Dream Queen to me.

In less than an instant it was over. Almost... depressingly so. It was too easy. With a sigh, I bid my thralls to kneel down where they stood, acknowledging me as their Mistress. Dream Queen blinked in surprise; she hadn’t even noticed that I’d usurped her control. “Wh... what? What are you doing? Fools... get up! Rush her! Attack her! Don’t just lie there like a bunch of... of...”

“Submissive mind thralls?” I suggested helpfully. Damn.... I might not be so good at banter, but I have my moments. And this feeling... this... power! Katie Frasier never had this kind of power... was always the one having her mind and will bent, never the one doing the bending. It was... intoxicating. “In case it’s not immediately obvious, I broke your control over them. All those months and months of twisting and corrupting them through their dreams... rewriting their identities into your obedient slaves... poof! All revised in an instant. And Jessica?” I glanced down at my kneeling, entranced lover. “Her submission was tougher, but you already did all the hard work for me.” I shook my head. “Frankly, it wasn’t even a challenge. But you, ‘Queenie’... you’re alert and awake... and you know it’s coming. I’m hoping you’ll be more of a challenge!”

“Nooooo!” she wailed, moaning as my light and darkness surrounded her as well, lifting her up out of her chair, holding her aloft as my power did its work. I took a moment to admire her; some paraplegics become a bit chubby and out of shape from being bound to a wheelchair all the time, but apparently Alicia took good care of herself. A wave of desire flooded me... I wanted to see her body, her entire body. My light brightened, burning through her clothes, leaving her flesh untouched. She whimpered, a sound of helpless surrender, which only fueled my desire.

More. I wanted more!

“Submit to me, Alicia,” I whispered softly, circling around her glittering, shining naked form. “Surrender to me now, without a fight... and I’ll go easy on you. Maybe I’ll even let you keep one of your little minions as a companion... Knight maybe? Or Rook? In your memories I recall you liking your sex a little rough.” My expression hardened... I could sense/feel her struggles... resisting the changes even as I erased her ability to fight them. “I see... well, if you prefer to do things the hard way, I can certainly oblige you there as well.” Restraint was really overrated anyway. My pen began writing with broader strokes now, crossing out entire trains of thought paragraphs at a time instead of word by word. I manipulated my light as well, forming pulsing strobing dildos, sliding them deep inside the struggling woman’s pussy and ass, filling her impossibly deep, sending a two-pronged assault of wave after wave of crippling mind blowing pleasure along with mind-crippling obedience.

“Aaaaaahhhhh!! Noooo.. can’t let you.. have to... have to... fight...” she keened, beginning to shudder in orgasmic bliss. “Won’t... submit... won’t let... you... not... going to... to... submit... going to.... submit... submit...yess... need to... submit... to you... please... need it... need it... please... aaaaahhhhh!”

“Good girl,” I moaned softly, my arousal spiking hard. My head snapped back as a gush of pleasure juice erupted form me, the orgasm surprising me. Mmmmm... more! More! Without even thinking, I gestured towards my still sleeping cousin, rousing her weakly. “Mmmm... Sylvie, sweetie,.. I’m so fucking hot right now... want that experienced sexy tongue of yours in my snatch...” My costume vanished even before the thought was completed. A light mist curled around Nebby, clinging to her in some places. I knew what that mist could do... and I wanted it. Needed it. I’d felt it before and loved every single moment... but this time I was in charge. My perfect little cousin-slave!

“Katie... mmmm... don’t let it... consume.. you...” Sylvia managed to blurt our even as she obeyed, sinking to her knees between my thighs. Her words struck a chord... but with so many other tones pealing, it was easily overlooked for now. My will brought Jess, my dear sweet girlfriend-slut forth as well... and with her attention on my breasts, I finally brought my would-be Mistress over to me as well.

“Now, let me taste you, Dream Slut,” I crowed wickedly, getting off more from the blank dazed look in her darkened inky soaked eyes than the sizzling kiss that gave with all the passion and need I’d written into her. This was paradise! This was perfection! I could have it all... hordes of mindless thralls throwing themselves at my feet.... giving me their all, their minds, their wills, their very identities! It was... glorious!

Sylvia and Jess moaned as I trigger their orgasms with my own, riding the wave of bliss even higher. I wouldn’t keep them this way for long. Unlike the others, I care for them both. Deeply. And with Sylvie... well, I’d played the submissive, and admittedly enjoyed it... so for her, and maybe ’Rora, we could take turns. Jessica? Mmmm.... we were still working things out, but with her stubborn streak, she needed a good firm hand to keep her in line. Not a slave, per se.... but we definitely needed to strengthen that submissive side of her...

And Nikki? Mmmm... I’d tasted her from Nebby’s point of view, but I really wanted to experience the real thing now. Mmmm... and Heather, and Tasha and Leigh... mmm... so many choices, so little time—

Pain.

I gasp in surprise and shock. A pain in my head... and... something else. A sound.... cutting through my song, marring its perfection with discord... a scream coming from somewhere far off... a single word extending on into infinity... a single cry, but with an eternity’s worth of pain and sorrow.

Jimmy.

My brother. My twin.

A bombardment of feelings and images... and I’m screaming as well... the pleasure gone, the need and desire that had overwhelmed me, dissipated... and I knew... KNEW his pain, his grief... Jimmy... and... Aurora? My sister... no, cousin... Sylvie’s sister, still confused, still partially melded... I felt her die... felt Jimmy’s horror, his heartbreak... his refusal to accept it... and then... something... a tearing... a pulling... as if part of my very being was being stretched, pulled on an invisible string, all the way to Midas....goddess... uugghh. my strength... my very life essence leaking out of me along our bond... but... but... life? Somehow... so confused, but... Aurora alive again... and Jimmy also...

Katie

I didn’t understand what I’d seen and felt. Bits and pieces... like the melding of my mind to Sylvia’s during that dream storm.. but completely separate. It was from Jimmy... that twin bond that wasn’t quite psychic, wasn’t quite magic, but like a combination of both... He was with Aurora... he was in trouble and he’d reached out to her... she’d sacrificed herself to save him... and somehow, he’d found a way to save her as well.

“Katie!”

His power was the power of darkness... of shadows. He’d always thought of himself as a harbinger of doom... that his touch was the touch of death, and that the only thing he was good for was causing damage and destruction. The accident a few months ago... the woman and her family that died.. had sent him over the edge. But now... he’d found a way to use that darkness for a good purpose... to heal instead of destroy.

“Katie!”

I laughed softly, ruefully. It was ironic in a way. My brother, Mr. Gloom and Doom, my virtual opposite and every way, had finally discovered his light. And me? In trying to help Sylvie, in trying to cleanse her of her own inner demons, I became corrupted myself. In the first five minutes of awareness I’d beaten the super villain, turned her minions into my own, turned my girlfriend into my slut, my cousin into my slave, and began making plans to expand my harem to include every other hot sexy girl I found desirable.

“Katie! Sweetie! Are you okay? C’mon, cousin... say something...”

I blinked blearily, eyes fluttering, as Nebby’s concerned but fully aware face swam into focus. Jimmy’s psychic scream had apparently broken my control; Jess, Knight and Rook were all fully awake and alert again, if a little dazed. “Something...” I managed weakly, with a sidelong grin. Whatever it had cost my big bro to save ’Rora’s life must have been incredibly draining, if I was feeling the after effects from here in River City. I needed to tell Sylvia about what was happening in Midas... needed to let her know what I knew. And... I needed to apologize for what I’d done, what I’d tried to do... but I was sooo tired... so very tired...

“Shhh.. it’s okay, Katie,” my cousin said gently, stroking my hair. “I’ve got this, Don’t push yourself. We can talk after... but for now. It’s okay. Just get some rest, okay?” I managed a soft nod before surrendering to the inevitable...