The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows 11: Rekindling the Flame

By J. Darksong & Gbrn32e

Ch.1) While You’re On Your Knees...

Awareness drifted back to me in waves, kind of like literal waves at the beach. First, it was just the sensation of bare skin against silk, then the sight of everything around me, the bed sheets, the ceiling, the posters on the walls… and finally the knowledge of what that all meant, that I was back in my bedroom. I felt kind of scattered, like my brain was working to piece itself back together. Heh. Well, considering that I’d just volunteered to have my mind run through the deluxe wash and spin cycle, I guess that was to be expected. With a groan, I sat up, moaning softly at the sensation of the sheet sliding down my front, leaving my top side bare. I always loved the sensation of silk against my skin, but I felt totally wrung out, like I’d just endured a marathon of sex and debauchery.

I stiffened slightly, a memory bubbling up unbidden in my mind—me, naked, riding a pair of stiff thick dildos, screaming in pleasure as erotic images and words bombarded my every waking thought—and realized that wasn’t too far from the truth. I chuckled aloud at that. Looking back on it, everything from the moment the machine started up was a big blur... but I was aware that I’d been put into Nigel Grimalde’s ‘slave maker’. And really, other than being a bit sore in some very tender places, I didn’t feel any different. That concerned me more than anything else. I mean... did it actually work? Was I now a slave? From the talks I’d had with the other members of Mr. Grimalde’s harem, they’d made it seem like some kind of transcendent, almost religious experience.

“...just check and see if she’s awake yet,” a familiar voice spoke just outside my door, as the doorknob turned. “She should be coming out of it by now.” The door opened and then—

As my newly claimed and much beloved girlfriend Sioban MacMillan entered the room, and turned to gaze at me, I suddenly knew what the others had meant when they talked about transcendent. The moment I saw her smile at me, it was like a switch in my mind being flipped. Sioban... Bonnie... she’d gone from being the most kind, beautiful and sexy woman I’d ever know to being the pinnacle of womankind. A beauty. A GODDESS!! No... I actually knew real life goddesses, and the sheer radiance standing before me put them to shame! My breath caught at the sight of her, and a heavy feeling swept through me, as if I were being sucked into a black hole of need and desire just from her presence!

This woman, this Goddess... she was my Mistress. My Owner. My Universe! My Reason For Being!

“Well, Katie, you’re finally awake,” she said moving over to sit on the bed next to me. “Good. I was hoping you’d be awake by now. So... now that you’ve gone through it as well, how do you feel?”

“M... Mistress!” I uttered, scarcely able to get the word out! Oh my gawd! I was so close to having a panic attack from being so near her! As suddenly as the thought occurred to me, I was already moving, leaping out of bed, to drop at her feet, kneeling reverently. “Mistress... Mistress...” I said babbling over and over, just crying happy tears. My mind was pretty much fried at this point. I was soooooo so overwhelmed, so blown away. On one level, this was still my beloved Bonnie, my girlfriend, who loved me unconditionally, and that I loved just as deeply. But on a completely different level, she was my MISTRESS! I would do anything for her. ANYTHING! Walk through fire, walk across broken glass, lie, cheat, steal, even kill for her!

A small tiny part of my not-overwhelmed self thought that fact should have been disturbing to the rest of me, but it was a single drop in a tidal wave of love and devotion. My body was ratcheted up with need... need to cum, need to fuck, need to obey, need to do... something? It didn’t matter. It all blended together into a thick miasma of submission and the desire to serve. I was like a coiled spring, just ready to be released... but my loving Goddess hadn’t released me yet.

“Hmmm... ooohhhkkaay,” Sioban said slowly, sighing to herself. “I guess I’d forgotten about this part.” In truth, she should have expected it, considering her own experience when she’d imprinted on Nigel after HER time in the machine, and when Constance and Tawnya had been presented after their time. Still, it was a bit of a shock when the person enslaved was bowing to HER, experiencing it from the other side.

Geez, Bonnie, get it together, she chided herself. You talked with Nigel about what to expect. Katie is in an extremely vulnerable state right now. It’s up to you to bring her through this. She’s looking for you to set the ground rules, establish her boundaries and dictate to her what you expect from her as your slave! Don’t be nervous. Just relax and go through it just the way you planned it from the beginning.

“Katie,” she spoke, placing a hand gently on my shoulder. I glanced up, finding her smiling at me again. “Baby, come sit next to me on the bed—er, carefully,” she added as I nearly threw myself up in my eagerness to obey. “I want you to listen to me, okay? I know exactly what you are going through right now. I’ve been where you are right now. It’s a little... intense,” she said, blushing slightly in memory, “your newly awakened mind so eager to obey, to serve, to do ANYTHING for your Mistress... feeling kind of like a tightly coiled spring ready to pounce. But we talked about this beforehand. And I want you to remember what I told you. Focus on remembering what you mean to me.”

Remembering... I gasped softly, as her words sparked that memory she’d hinted at. I was... I was her slave. Her willing obedient slave. But... I was also... more. I was her lover. Her girlfriend. Which I knew, of course. It was just... compared to being slave it was more of a background thing, like being a five foot two blonde girl with a large chest... and also being human. The latter is just kind of assumed. But Mistress was reminding me that being her lover, and girlfriend, and partner, and friend, were just as vital and important to her as being her slave. For her, they were of equal value. I shuddered slightly as I adjusted to the concept, my entire worldview shifting slightly to accommodate it.

For her part, Sioban was holding her breath, waiting to see if it would work as she’d hoped. Mind control was a tricky business. No matter how well thought out or planned a situation, the unforeseen sometimes happened. Her partner and slave sister, Tawnya, had proven that fact when she’d unknowingly altered her own memories and behavior in forgetting about her previous family in her bid to be accepted into Nigel’s harem. She hadn’t been TOLD to forget them, nor was it even hinted it—it was just something she’d decided on her own as a way of showing her loyalty to her new family. She was hoping that, having talked at length about what she expected of her, Katie would refrain from doing the same.

I blinked, blinked again, then smiled, turning to face Sioban again. A strong part of me felt that it was wrong, that even thinking of her in any way other than ‘Mistress’ was wrong, but I fought that feeling, knowing now what was expected of me. Just as I was more to her than JUST a slave, she was more to me than just my Mistress. “Okay... I think I’m figuring this out a bit more,” I said, only panting slightly now. “Thank you for reminding me, though. I didn’t expect it to be so... strong... just seeing you again for the first time like this.”

“Hey, I did warn you,” Bonnie replied, truly smiling now as she pulled me into a deep embrace. I sighed happily, melting into her. “I’m just glad to know the REAL you is still in there behind the slave girl.” she said softly, tenderly, kissing my forehead. Not content with that, however, I lifted my face and pulled her in, kissing her back on the lips. “Well, someone’s feeling a little aggressive,” she joked, only to gasp slightly at my reaction as I stiffened in her arms. “I’m kidding. Baby, I’m KIDDING!” she said again, as I slowly relaxed, letting myself breathe again.

I don’t know how to explain what I’d felt just then. For just a moment, when Mistress had chided me, like I’d overstepped my boundaries by being overly aggressive, trying to ‘top her’ from the bottom... it was as if the sun had extinguished, leaving me in the most bitter cold and deepest darkness imaginable. Or like my very soul was being pulled from my body. Or... something even worse. I can’t really think of words to describe it. Just picture the worst feeling in the world, the saddest, loneliest, most miserable thing you can even imagine feeling. Multiply that by infinity, and that might come close to what I’d just felt when I thought I’d displeased my Mistress.

“Katie?” she said again, shaking me from my thoughts, focusing back on her again. “Are you okay? You know I was just kidding right? I don’t want you thinking you have to walk on eggshells around me, okay? You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“I... I know,” I said, giving her a wan smile, “but when I thought I HAD displeased you... it felt so... so... bad,” I said, shuddering again. “I don’t want to feel that ever again. I’ll do anything you want, Mistress. Anything. Just let me know what you want me to do, and I’ll do it. Please.”

“I know, baby,” Sioban replied, sighing inwardly “And believe me I will. For now, I just... I just want you to be yourself, okay? Be my Katie.” She glanced down at her feet. “I know this last couple of days has been really hard on you. But it’s been hard on me as well. We can explore the depths of your submission as a slave later. Right now... I just want to be with my girlfriend, okay? Can we do that?”

I smiled at that, shifting my position, pushing my girlfriend back flat on the bed, then snuggling up alongside her. “You don’t have to ask, Bonnie,” I said boldly, knowing it was okay. “You’re the Mistress after all. But yeah, I’d love nothing better.”

* * *

Whitney Meyers let out a soft groan as she came to, sitting up to find herself lying on an old threadbare cot in what appeared to be some kind of supply closet. Frowning, she glanced around at her unfamiliar surroundings, trying to recall where she was, and how she’d gotten there. Ohhhh! That’s right. I remember now... that crazy doctor guy. He was going to give me super powers, so I’d be able to face that Frasier bitch on equal terms the next time we crossed paths. Kicking off the covers, and standing up, she immediately shrieked, grabbing the sheet to cover herself. “WHAT THE FUCK!?! WHERE ARE MY GODDAMN CLOTHES?!?” she yelled. After no response in more than a minute, she sighed heavily, wrapping the sheet around her and walked out of the room.

“Hello? HELLO? Doctor? Hey, where the hell are you?” she called out, making her way carefully through the dimly lit building, unnerved by the emptiness of it all. When she’d first arrived, the small dilapidated office building had been virtually stuffed to overflowing with boxes and crates, books and papers, and various kinds of equipment scattered all about. Now, however, the place looked gutted, as if the Doc had quickly packed up everything and hauled it away in a hurry. Which she was beginning to think was the case as she entered his office and found only his desk with her clothes folded neatly atop it, and a large folded piece of paper lying across it. Sighing heavily, she unfolded the paper and read it:

Ms. Meyers,

Please excuse my not greeting you in person at the moment of your awakening. I’m afraid I had urgent business to attend to in another city that required my immediate attention. I trust you can understand. Rest assured, the procedure went just as expected. Your physical attributes have been augmented, granting you enhanced strength, speed, durability and stamina, as well as granting you the power to take your revenge on your nemesis. As I warned you before the procedure, the change in you is irreversible. You now hold in your hands the powers of life and death. Use that power as you see fit. In doing this, I have repaid my debt to your friend Sureshot, and thus, we will have no more dealings. You will not see me again. I do, however, wish you well in your endeavors.

—M. McDonald

“Huh. Well... damn,” Whitney muttered, shaking her head. “Cryptic much? And what the hell kind of send off was that? I guess I should be grateful you didn’t just drop me off naked in a the middle of a grassy field somewhere.” Sighing deeply, she grabbed her clothes and turned to leave, pausing as she spotted her reflection on the broken half mirror still attached to the wall next to the door. Frowning, she ran a hand lightly across her face. Huh. I look really pale. Still, I guess if losing my tan is the worse side effect to getting super powers from a black market geneticist, then I got off lucky...

Lucky. The word soured her mood instantly. Growling, she began dressing, slipping back into her clothes. It truly sucked that certain people in the world were born under a lucky star, that everything in their life was just a never ending stream of goodness and joy and happiness, while others had to work hard and struggle for everything. Sliding on her sneakers, Whitney reflected on just how unfair her life was compared to that of her enemy, Katie Frasier. Sure, things had started off great in the beginning, Her father had been a truck driver, making a fairly good salary. They’d moved into an nice house—not a mansion, per se, but large, with two stories, and plenty of space, in the good side of town. They’d even sent her to a prestigious private school for her education.

And then... the bottom had dropped out from underneath them. Her father earned a lot of money, but was gone most of the time. And in that absence, her mother had sought comfort in the arms of another. And when her father returned home early one day to find her in bed with another man, he hadn’t raged or yelled or fought. He simply packed up and left, tossing her, and by extension, young Whitney, away. Besides the social stigma and disgrace, their financial situation changed drastically. Her mom had never worked, being a stay at home mom, with no major job skills or prospects, and the men she’d been spending time with all vanished at the prospect of having to support her and her child. She’d been forced to take a job as a waitress just to make ends meet, and young Whitney had been pulled from private school and dumped into public schooling. The only bright spot had been meeting Jessica DuMont, a sweet and spunky grade-schooler, who had approached her on her first day and made friends, introducing her to everyone, and basically taking her under her wing. They’d become fast friends, inseparable... until the day that Katie Frasier and her family had moved next door to Jess, and the devilish blonde temptress had stolen away the only truly good thing in young Whitney’s life.

She growled softly, hand clenching into a fist at the thought of her. Katie Frasier, the blonde haired, blue eyes, perfect little princess with the fucking silver spoon on her mouth. Always with the perfect hair, wearing designer clothes, always smiling and happy, and giving her friends expensive gifts as if it were nothing... as if she were a benevolent deity, showering down gifts from heaven for the mindless sheep that worshipped her!

But not me! she thought fiercely, with teeth gritted. I always knew that goody-goody act was just that—an act! And she only proved me right when she finally dropped the act and tried to take over the city! She’d been ecstatic when that plan had failed, and Katie Frasier, or ‘Supernova’ as she’d called herself, was defeated. Her joy had turned to disbelief and anger, however, when she’d heard that the city wasn’t even going to prosecute her, that the fucking Prima Donna had gotten away with it yet again!

In her anger, she slammed her fist hard against the wall... then stood in shock, staring at the sizable hole she’d punched through the wood and sheetrock. Pulling her hand back out, she glanced at her skin, which was completely unmarked despite the jagged wood and splinters showing through the hole. A smile slowly crept across her lips as she realized the significance of that. The old creep may have been a mad scientist, but it looks like he actually delivered on his promises, she thought with satisfaction. Turning on her heel, she left the office, and walked outside.

“Oh yes, Katie Frasier,” she said aloud, stepping out into the early evening air. “I’m coming for you now. It’s just a matter of time. And THIS time, all the luck in the world won’t save you!”

* * *

“Mmmmm... that’s nice,” my Mistress purred, stretching out on the bed next to me. We’d taken things nice and slow and gentle, simply enjoying the pleasure of being with each other, and I’d gently caressed and stroked and teased her into a nice long slow orgasm, teasing her oh so lovely pussy underneath her skirt. There was no hurry, no sexual frenzy, and, at least on my end, no desperate all-consuming need to please. Oh, it was there, of course, just waiting to be unleashed, but for now, my engine was on idle.

Goddess... I loved this woman so much! Everything about my beautiful Bonnie just made my breath catch in awe. Her gorgeous red hair, her pure sparkling green eyes, the small dusting of freckles on her cheeks... her supple curves that made her look like a Penthouse model, yet conveyed such class and sophistication. Her breasts... mmm... just a bit smaller than my triple E’s, but on her tiny frame looked so huge and inviting they were almost hypnotic. Even her feet were perfect, tiny and delicate little stems that completed the total package... and from experience I knew sensitive enough that a soft tickle here and there could send her into complete helpless hilarity, or, with a more steadied approach, make her cum so powerfully that she passed out cold.

I was a bit proud of being able to accomplish the later. Name another girl who could make their lover cum that strongly just by sucking on their toes!

“Mmmm.... sweetie,” my Sioban said again, softly, rolling over onto her side. “It’s... mmmm... getting late. We should do something about dinner. I know you must be starving, having spent the last 24 hours in the machine. Anything sound good to you?”

My natural response was ‘Whatever you want to eat, Mistress’, but I pushed that aside, and considered the question. Lorenzo’s was usually the pick of choice—he had an extensively varied menu, we were frequent and favored customers, and there was always an open table for my family there. But... I really didn’t feel like going out. “Hmmm... how about delivery?” I prompted her. “Like, Chinese? Or Pizza?”

“Hmmm... pizza sounds good,” she nodded in agreement. “Plus, Tawnya should be getting back soon, and pizza is usually her go-to food for a night in.”

Tawnya. Come to think of it, I’d been wondering a bit where she was, and why she hadn’t swung by all day. “Speaking of which, where is she? And everyone else for that matter? The mansion seems kind of quiet for this time of the day.” I asked, sitting up from the bed, pulling out my cell phone.

“Oh, they’re mostly back at the Towers,” Sioban stated. “Now that all the damage is fixed and it’s up and running again, we’ve started moving everything back over. As for Tawnya, she’s at River City University. Today was orientation. She starts class in a few days, but wanted to go ahead and familiarize herself with the campus and her classes, so she would be ready to go when it started.”

“Ah,” I said in a soft low voice, scrolling through my contacts. “And... I suppose I should take some time as well, and familiarize myself with where your office is, and which classes you’ll be teaching this semester?” I asked lightly. “I mean, you DID insist on me serving as your teaching assistant as part of my... punishment?”

Bonnie chuckled. “Well, not really much of a punishment, “ she admitted, running her fingers through my hair, causing me to melt into her, “more like an excuse to have you close to me while I’m working.”

“Mmmm... speak for yourself, Mistress,” I said with a smirk. “I’m so NOT a morning person...”

To which Bonnie, feeling a spark of the domme within her, tightened her grip on my hair, pulling me into a sudden and deep kiss, leaving me dazed. “Oh, my sweet Kitten,” she said gently but firmly, “you’ll be whatever type of person I need you to be. Understood?”

Oh my fucking gaaawwdd... “Y...y-yes, Mistress,” I squeaked, literally cumming from that. FUCK! If that was just a PEEK of what Mistress Sioban could be like when she turned on the dominance, than put a collar around my neck right now, and lead me to school on a fucking leash!! I was still a bit dazed and out of it when my giggling and much amused Owner took my cell phone and ordered our pizzas, then settled back down next to me, grinning like the cat that had swallowed the canary.

Which, considering my pet name, and the fact that she had actual wings, made the analogy way too weird in my head.

“Alright! It should be here in thirty minutes or less,” she informed me, sliding a hand underneath my shorts, finding the evidence of my recent pleasure. “That gives us a little time to kill. You brought me off so sweetly,” she said, moving to straddle me, pinning me down beneath her, “that I feel it’s only fitting that I do the same for you...”

At which point the bedroom door opened, and our missing friend decided to make an appearance. “Hey guys,” Tawnya said wearily, dropping her book laden backpack beside the door, “I’m back. That took way longer than I expected, considering that I wasn’t actually IN CLASS today.” She sighed, shrugging. “I mean, is it really like this all the time? All those long ass lines for registration make the lines at the DMV seem like the express aisle.”

Bonnie had rolled off of me as Tawnya entered, giving me a clear and unfettered view of her. Which was good, because the moment she’d entered and spoke, and the instant I’d caught a glimpse of her face... it happened. Again. Like a switch being flipped in my brain, my entire world faded away, until there was nothing else by the Nubian goddess standing before me. Tawyna. MISTRESS Tawnya. Ohhhh goddess... it was just like what I’d experienced earlier the moment I’d laid eyes on Sioban, only slightly less all-consuming. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I could breathe, barely... but my mind was empty of everything but worshiping and pleasing my new glorious Mistress in any way she desired of me.

Tawnya, for her part, was clueless to what I was experiencing, and actually jumped back, startled as I vaulted off the bed to drop to my knees before her, kissing her sweet sandal covered toes in supplication. “Mistress Tawnya,” I said lovingly. “Welcome back.”

“W... wa... what?!?” she yelped loudly, eyes wide in shock. Taking several steps back, she stared down at me as if I’d suddenly turned orange and sprouted another head. “M...MISTRESS Tawnya? Me?” Her expression hardened. “No. HELL FUCK NO! I’m ain’t NOBODY’S Mistress!”

Oh. Good feeling gone. I... kind of collapsed then, folding somewhat in on myself. My vision kinda... went grayish.

For the unenlightened, being made into a slave through the use of Mr. Grimalde’s machine, a very tried and true method he’d refined and perfected over the years, does so by rewiring the person’s brain, through chemical, electrical, and physical stimulation. The person isn’t just hypnotized to believe that they are another person’s slave... they literally BECOME that person’s slave from the core of their psyche. Their core identity changes to match whatever the person wishes them to be. Powerful stuff, really, which is why Mr. Grimalde, in his wisdom, has decided to forego using the machine on anyone else except in extreme cases, such as mine.

To repeat, being in the machine changes a person to the very core of their identity. So then, imagine being thusly changed, and meeting the person you identify as your Master or Mistress... and having them reject you? Talk about tearing out your heart... more like tearing out your very soul. As I lay there, struggling to comprehend what had happened, Sioban and Tawnya were busily talking... or yelling... or something. I was just kind of fading in and out on most of it.

“Tawnya! Fuck! What the hell?”

“Bonnie?!? What... what’s wrong?”

“...have to fix this! Look at her!”

“...didn’t expect this was going to happen! You guys didn’t warn me...”

“...last minute choice... but she insisted...”

“...can’t do this! I don’t have a dominant bone in my body...”

“...fucking care! Just talk to her...make this better...”

“Katie...”

It took a massive effort to force my eyes to focus then, as strong but kind hands lifted me off the floor. And it took me a moment to recognize Mistress Tawnya’s face as she spoke to me. Recognition brought back with it a spark of life, however, and the darkness receded, as I felt myself slowly returning. “Katie,” she said again, sighing softly as she felt me respond. “Baby, I am so so sorry! I didn’t mean to... I wasn’t rejecting YOU, sweetie. I could NEVER reject you. I love you! I just... I’m not the Mistress type, yanno?” She glanced down, blushing slightly. “Heck, of the two of us, you’re more qualified to be a domme than me. And if Master would have allowed it, I’d have been locked into the slave trainer next to you!” She sighed softly. “But... all that aside, I am always here for you, in whatever way you need me to be.”

I managed a nod, smiling slightly. “Thank you, Mis... er, Tawnya,” I replied, as my swiss-cheesed brain finished processing and slowly filled in the holes. “I’m sorry we... that I, surprised you like this. It was, well, kind of a last minute thing.”

“Yeah, Bonnie told me,” T-baby replied, leading me back to the bed, sitting down next to Sioban and I. “And I get it, too. She’s really your Mistress, your Owner, and love. But you wanted me as a backup, in case something happened, and she got possessed or brainwashed, or something bad, and you needed someone to countermand any bad commands she gave you.”

“Exactly,” Sioban nodded vigorously. “And you have to admit, in this line of work, that happens more times than not.” She sighed. “I know... my Tear helps keep me on the straight and narrow. It won’t abide me turning evil. But I won’t be Dragonfyre forever. Eventually I’m going to step down, and you’ll pass it on to a new partner—”

“But not for a very very long time to come, right?” Tawyna asked, anxiously. Bonnie laughed.

“Not, not for a long while,” she agreed. “Still, even then, what if someone like Venus Satore got control of me, and used me to make Katie do things for her as well? She knows about Katie’s Key powers. If she got control of her... well, you don’t have to imagine what could happen. We almost experienced it a few weeks ago.”

I shuddered slightly at that. I didn’t remember my time in the machine, and a lot of the commands and slave programming we’d talked about in detail beforehand were lost to me as well. But one thing I clearly remembered and had insisted on, was that my so-called ‘Key’ powers be locked away inside my head, so that I could not willingly access them unless given specific permission by my Mistress. That had lead Sioban to ask, what would we do if someone took control of me through her? Well, the obvious answer was to have some way that I could resist, or break free of her control if I knew she was being controlled as well... but that was a no-go. I was too submissive and too deeply in love with Bonnie to resist anything she wanted of me. The same was proven of her back when Supernova has converted her. She could have resisted my takeover of her mind. She should have been able to resist. But in the end, her feelings for me prevented her from fighting as hard as she could have, even knowing the stakes.

The only choice, then, was to have someone else who could serve as Master or Mistress in an emergency. The first and most obvious choice was Nigel... er, Mr. Grimalde. I knew and respected him greatly, and he was like a second father to me. But... him being a male, and the fact that I kind of thought of him as a second father also made it hard for me to subconsciously submit to him fully. Likewise for my father, Eugene. That made Tawnya the best option, despite her own misgivings about being ‘Mistress material’. And, I’d fully intended to tell her about the decision, but she’d been out on patrol at the time, and Nigel had wanted to get the procedure started as soon as possible, considering it would run for pretty much an entire day...

“At any rate, you don’t have to worry about playing the role of Mistress for me, ‘T’,” I said lightly, giving her a tight squeeze. “Sioban is more than capable as a Mistress, and even she has made it plain that she doesn’t want our relationship to be just Mistress and slave. She’s my girlfriend first and foremost, and Tawnya, you’re my bestie and lover, first and foremost. The only time you’ll have to play the domme card is if Bonnie and I end up captured and brainwashed, okay?”

Tawnya let out a sigh of relief. “Okay. That I think I can manage. Just try not to make a habit of it, okay?” she said, joking, causing us all to laugh and breaking the tension of the moment. I for one was feeling much better now. This slavery thing was a lot harder than I’d expected, even after hearing the stories about it directly from the source. Words can’t really describe how much joy and pleasure you get when you do or say something that pleases your Owner... or now devastatingly bad it feels when you do something to displease or anger them.

I could understand now, however, just how Tawnya could finish high school with a 4.0 GPA and earn a butt load of scholarships to RCU with Nigel’s simple prodding, and ‘do your best, and make Straight A’s’ as a mantra in the back of her mind. The dual bladed weapon of ultimate pleasure from the thought of success and ultimate torment from the thought of failure would be enough to ensure that she did exactly that. If I’d had that going for me when I high school, maybe I’d have graduated ahead of Jimmy—and he graduated two years early!

A loud grumbling sound brought me back from my thoughts, and I blushed heavily at the sound of my stomach rumbling. “Oh man, that reminds me,” T said, rubbing her own flat stomach through her blouse, “I’m starving too! We seriously need to do something about food.”

“Already on it. We ordered pizza,” Sioban replied, crossing her arms at her chest smugly. “It should be here any minute.”

“Oh man, Bonnie, you are the best!” T replied, leaning forward to kiss her on the lips. I pouted slightly, and, giggling, T kissed me as well. “And you’re pretty damn good too, Katiecat,” she added with a wink. “So, aside from pizza, do you gals have anything else planned for the night?” Noticing my blush, she rolled her eyes. “Besides Mistress Bonnie breaking in her new slave, that is?” she added.

Sioban opened her mouth to retort, only to pause, gasping. She went completely still, as her eyes began to glow with a soft pale white glow. A quick glance to my side showed Tawnya in the same state, white glowing eyes, and a still emotionless expression. Which probably would have freaked me out had I not experienced it happen to them a few times before. “A message from the Goddess,” Sioban said softly.

“We are needed,” Tawnya replied just as softly, before blinking, shaking off the momentary fugue. “Whoa... trippy. Well, I guess this means dinner will have to wait, huh?”

“Yeah, looks like,” Sioban said ruefully, standing up from the bed. With a gesture, both she and Tawnya shed their normal clothing, as their Neuroweave costumes activated. She leant forward to kiss me deeply. “Goddess Skuld sent us a vision of someone in danger needing our help. We have to go, but we’ll be back as soon as possible. You’ll be okay ’til we get back?”

I nodded. “Of course. And don’t worry, I’ll make sure the pizza is warm and ready for you when you get back.” I gave her a smile, and purposely did NOT mention the fact that I’d have loved nothing more than to go with them. My heroing days were over for the time being, and I was technically still on the mend, relegated to bed rest and just light activities.

“Okay. See you soon, sweetie,” Dragonfyre replied, extending a hand to her partner. “You ready, Ravenheart?”

The dark skinned beauty winced slightly. “Y-yeah, I suppose,” she murmured, taking the outstretched hand. “Just tell me you’ve gotten better at this whole teleporting thing. I don’t know what’s more embarrassing—always ending up in a tree or bush instead of the street, or you getting sick and vomiting every other trip...”