The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light & Shadows V: Dark Road to Redemption

by J. Darksong

7.)

“Slave. Strip. NOW!”

Caught off guard a bit, Megan hesitated for just a moment before moving to quickly obey my command, unbuckling her tool belt before sliding off her dress. Her bra and panties soon followed, until she stood bare before me, slightly breathless, and more than a little bit aroused. Still, I wasn’t satisfied. I needed her complete obedience if I was going to fix this mess.

“Do I need to repeat myself, slave?” I barked, scowling at her. “Or maybe I need to explain that when I say STRIP,” I stated, gesturing towards the top of her head, “I mean completely, totally, and utterly, without ANYTHING whatsoever?” She gasped, then, trembling, removed the goggles from the top of her head and kicked off her sandals as well.

“Sorry, Master. Forgive me Master,” she murmured, looking down at her now bare feet.

“Of course, Megan,” I said in a calm soothing voice. “I can see how nervous you are. Just relax. Relax, and focus. Now... remove my pants for me. I want you to see the evidence of how much I desire my sweet lovely slave girl.”

Licking her lips, she knelt down at my feet, unbuckling my belt, and sliding my pants down to my ankles. Then, glancing up at my face for permission, she removed my boots, and slid my pants all the way off. Her eyes went slightly glazed as she spotted the rather sizable bulge in my briefs. Yes, I know, the situation was beyond fucked up, and I was one step away from becoming a mindless zombie myself... but I also had a very beautiful and naked girl just a few feet in front of me... and dammit, I’m a straight, red-blooded nineteen year old male! So, yeah, duh, of course i was erect.

She sighed, licking her lips again, still kneeling down between my thighs. I knew very well what she wanted, believe it or not, and as mesmerized as she seemingly was, I knew I had to up the ante a bit more if I wanted her in the proper frame of mind to free me. “Play with yourself,” I commanded, jerking her out of her near-trance. Smiling, she obeyed, one hand grabbing and squeezing a breast while the other slid down between her puffy wet nether lips. Her eyes fluttered closed, and she began sighing and moaning, as she brought her arousal higher and higher.

“Ohhhh... gawwddd... yeess...” she murmured, head tilting back as she found herself reaching a crest. I got the distinct feeling that she had masturbated to this particular fantasy before, herself kneeling on the floor at my feet while I commanded her to pleasure herself for my amusement. Granted, I was amused. But amused or not, I hadn’t forgotten my situation for a moment. I waited until her nose began to flare, and her lip started to tremble, a sign that she was just about to cum, before ordering her again.

“Stop!” I yelled harshly, catching her right at the point of no return. Her eyes shot open, and she gaped at me, almost uncomprehending, even as her limbs froze in mid-motion. “You are not to cum without my permission,” I reminded her, “and I have not given you permission... yet.” Her look of desperation switched almost immediately to a look of hunger, an eagerness to please. She knew the game now, or thought she did, anyway; she had to earn her pleasure.

“May I uncover you, Master?” she asked breathlessly, leaning forward, rubbing her cheek teasingly against my inner thigh, making me shiver slightly. Not trusting my voice to remain steady, I simply nodded, and she pounced, ripping the fabric of my briefs. My manhood twitched ever so slightly, and I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from moaning. Megan’s hands clenched into fists, digging hard into the side of my legs, resisting the urge to grab and caress and squeeze without permission. Her eyes lifted up to me, in a wordless plea, and taking a deep breath to steady myself, I nodded.

“Suck me, slave.”

And she did. Boy did she. Fuck a goddamn duck did she. I could imagine weary desert travelers, half mad with thirst, who, presented with a bottle of cold sparkling water, went after it with LESS vigor than the girl sucking my cock. She whined and keened her need with every slurp, every lick, every deep inhale, as if the sole reason for her existence was to make me release.

Which, sadly, I realized, was the truth of the matter.

I have to fix this, I thought blearily, fighting my ever-rising arousal. The original idea, well, the previous, original idea, had been to apologize, to try and coax her into letting me withdraw that last bit of my dark energy that still resided deep in the core of her mind, and free her completely from her thralldom of me. Then, waking up strapped to this bloody chair, the new idea had been mainly to free myself, and get the hell out of here! Now? Now... I needed to find a way to do both... to free myself, and free Megan from the self-destructive behavior she was locked so deeply into.

Damn. Sometimes, you just have to be cruel to be kind.

“Stop!” I barked, panting with need, with desire, with nearly broken restraint. Obedience overrode her own desires, and Megan paused, eyes half-glazed, her lips still lightly clamped onto the head of my cock, sucking just enough to keep it inside. With an effort, I pressed my knees forward, forcing her body back away, and the rest of me, out of her mouth. I pulled free with an audible pop, and it took me another second or three to compose myself again. Down, boy. Focus Jimmy. You know what you have to do here. Just make sure you continue to think with you BIG head and not the little one!

“Master? Did I do something wrong?” Megan asked in a small voice that nearly broke my heart. Sighing, I shook my head, forcing a grin I didn’t quite feel.

“Wrong? Not at all. In fact, you were so good I barely stopped you in time.” The hungry expression returned to her face. “What i want, my sweet sexy slave, is to take you fully... to feel your sweet sexy heat envelop me... to feel your breasts crushed against my chest as you ride me to complete abandon, utterly and completely lost in the pleasure of the fusion of our bodies.” I stared directly into her eyes. “What I want, Megan, is to fuck you into sexual oblivion.”

A soft squeal escaped her lips as she slid eagerly into my lap, slamming my cock deep into her folds without a moment’s hesitation. Not exactly what I’d had planned, mind you... I’d HOPED she would unchain me and lead me to the bedroom... or at the very least let me out of the damned chair. With my hands free, I could deactivate the collar suppressing my powers, and regain full control of the situation. Tch. Fine. Guess I’ll have to play this out all the way to its conclusion, then.

“SLAVE!” I growled, bringing up my knees, arching my back as much as the recliner would allow, “Remember! You do NOT cum until I give you permission. Do you understand?”

“Yes! Master! I! Understand!” she replied, grunting out her responses in time with her thrusts. I had to hope the words sunk in, that her submissive obedience was stronger than her need for sexual release, because for this to work, I needed her mad with desire, and her mind so clogged with need that her logical analytical thought processes would be short circuited. I, on the other hand, had no such restrictions, or control, and again, horny nineteen year old male, here. I held on for about two to three minutes before I simply couldn’t hold on any longer. I came, hard, deep within the sexy brunette’s nexus, and luxuriated in the feeling.

And, well, not that I feel the need to defend myself for lasting such a short time... but I WAS ‘out of action’, so to speak, for several weeks before I surrendered to the police. And you can sure as HELL bet I didn’t even consider doing ANYTHING remotely sexual while locked up behind bars with a dozen other large rough looking guys. Add to that the fact that Megan is, as I said before, breathtakingly beautiful, particularly when she loses the loose baggy clothes and her grandmother-issue bi-focal glasses. All things considered, I did pretty damn well lasting as long as I did. Anyway...

“Oh! OH! OH! OH! MASTER! PLEASE! CAN I! CUM? PLEASE! MASTER!” Megan panted, grinding and rolling her hips as she continued to thrust, bringing me back to life, eyes widening at the sensation of me growing hard once more inside her. “OH! OH! FUCK! OH! FUCK! NEED TO! CUM! MASTER! PLEASE! GOD! OH! PLEASE! MASTER!”

Catching my second wind, more confident about being able to hold out now, I let her ride me, thrusting my own hips forward into her, driving her steadily, steadily, to the point of desperation I needed. “Good girl, Megan,” I said again and again, trying to time my words with the pauses between her thrusts . “Good girl. Very good. Taking me in. Deeper. And deeper. Such a. Good Girl. Feels so good. Doesn’t it? To be with. Your Master. This way. Again?” Her eyes were half-lidded, and despite her obvious need, she was actually slowing down, letting her rhythm match mine, as my words started to draw her in.

“Feels good. Doesn’t it. Megan? To be. Slave again. Just like. Before. To just. Let go. And feel. And feel. And feel. The pleasure. Of Submission. Of Surrender. So good. Feels good. Makes you. Want to. Want to. Need to. Need to. Go even. Deeper. Submit more. Surrender more. You want it. You need it. You need it. YOU NEED IT!”

“Need... it... need... it... need... it...” Megan chanted softly as fucked, her eyes only the barest slits now. Her mind was almost completely shut down, and her body was on overload. My brain was still functioning, but frankly, my body was nearing its limit as well. We were both reaching the threshold, and I hoped she reached hers first, because as wonderful as this felt, I didn’t have it in me to go for round three.

“Yes, Megan,” I panted, breaking into her mantra, “you need it. Need to feel that way again... that special way your Master made you feel all those times. That deep, relaxing... empty, feeling... that sweet empty mindless feeling... of complete and total surrender. Absolute obedience. You want it... crave it, desire it so deeply... and you KNOW that your Master can give it to you... you want him to... need him to... you need it, Megan—”

“Neeeeed itttt,” she husked, her body shuddering slightly against me, the first tremors of her approaching climax making themselves felt.

“But... Master can only give you that feeling... that supreme surrender... if you obey him. Remember, slave... obedience—”

“IS... PLESURE!” she keened, her hips beginning to thrust faster again, wildly, her desperation at having bliss so close at hand nearly all consuming.

“Good girl, Megan” I breathed, fighting my own losing battle with arousal. It was now or never. “Now obey your Master... and turn off the collar... and receive your pleasure!”

It was the moment of truth. In her right mind, Megan would have known exactly what I was doing. The collar was the one thing keeping me here, the one reason I hadn’t simply snapped the chains holding me down like they were made of string. And the one thing keeping me from sending tendrils deep inside her mind, changing it to suit my fancy, commanding her to do whatever I wished, which was, of course, to let me go.

But she WASN’T in her right mind. She was horny, unbelievably horny, and half-tranced to the point of unconsciousness. Plus, when you got down to it, what she really REALLY wanted was exactly that—to feel my tendrils drain the very will from her mind, to feel MY energy replacing her own, to shudder and shake as her brown eyes darkened, her vision fading to black from the inside out. Again, with my family background, I was only too familiar with how addictive that feeling can be.

I held my breath for a moment as Megan’s head raised to mine, her half-lidded eyes staring glassily into my own. Then, shaking, trembling fingers slid up from the small of my back, to the back of my neck, then higher. A soft click sounded, and suddenly, my powers returned, the double AA batteries I’d been running on replaced with a freaking lightning bolt. My darkness surged forth, seeking out and finding my sexual partner, sweeping over her in a wave, as I both spoke and thought the command at her.

“Cum.”

Epicgasm. Megan’s body went rigid as she arched backwards, nearly toppling to the floor. Free of the chains, I caught her and held on tight, slamming her back into me as my own pleasure finally broke free, and I came again, shouting my pleasure, barely remembering to hold back my strength to keep from literally crushing Megan to death against me. Not that she would have cared. At the moment, her mind was empty of thought, filled only with the vague indistinct concept of pleasure/obedience/love/lust/submission/slave/pleasure that encompassed her entire being...

* * *

It was some time later when Megan opened her eyes and sat up. I’d laid her on the bed in her bedroom, covering her with a blanket. I would have laid down next to her and napped along with her, but the damned probe she’d stuck in the side of my face was still preventing me from closing my eyes for more than a second or two. Groaning softly, shaking her head a bit to clear it, she glanced around, taking in her surroundings a moment before finally turning to look at me. “You tricked me,” she said softly, staring up at me with clear brown eyes.

I nodded. “Yes. And no. Yes, I tricked you, I manipulated the situation, and you, for my benefit. I wasn’t going to let you mess around inside my head. But no... I didn’t lie to you.” I looked her square in the eye. “I meant every word I said. Everything. About helping you... and about being your Master. Assuming that’s still what you want.”

I gestured with my hand, creating a small floating orb of black energy. “As I said before, I’ve gotten better at controlling my powers these past few months. I was finally able to draw out that last lingering bit of my darkness that resided inside you.” I gestured again, and the sphere hovered, circling around my arm several times before landing in my hand and slowly absorbing back into my body. “What you’ve been feeling all these months was the psychic residue from our time together... all my desire, and angst, and frustration I felt at that time in my life, transferred to you. So... while I don’t doubt you do indeed feel something for me, or that you truly are a submissive at heart... I think that lingering bit of me inside your mind was the source of your obsession.“

She nodded briefly, sighing. “You’re... you’re right,” she said after a moment. “It’s gone. And as much as there’s a part of me missing that... that feeling... like a small dark cloud pressed down inside my core... I can honestly say that this is the first time I’ve felt completely like myself since we first met.“

“So, no desire to drop to your knees and prostrate yourself before me, then?” I joked teasingly.

“Actually, yes,” she replied with a smirk, giving me pause. “But, the difference is, now I can tell it’s my OWN desire to submit to you. It’s a want, a desire, not an ever-present need the way it was before.” She smiled at me then. “I am a submissive at heart. I’ve never been much of a leader, always a follower. I find satisfaction in serving others, in submitting control to other people. And you, Jimmy... for all your problems, and your issues, you are one of the few people I trust enough to submit completely to. I trust you enough to let you take full control over me, mind and body.” She sighed, closing her eyes. “And, of course, nothing feels quite as satisfying as that special feeling when your shadow tentacles pierce my body, and drain my strength, my will, my very mind, away...“

Her voice grew husky as she spoke, describing the sensation from her point of view, and damn if I didn’t feel my manhood responding. My pants were suddenly tight and uncomfortable—yes, silly me, I’d gotten dressed again after dumping my unconscious lover into the bed—and it wouldn’t take a hell of a lot to make me lose my composure. And now that I was no longer held hostage, strapped powerless to a chair about to be brainwashed, indulging myself a bit for my own sake seemed like a pretty good idea.

“So, you still want this, then?” I asked, walking around to the side of the bed, facing her. “To be owned by me?” She nodded vigorously. “Okay, but let me be clear about this. You need to know upfront, Megan, that while I DO love you—as a dear friend and colleague—I am not ‘in love’ with you.” I sighed softly. This part never went over very well. “There’s this girl... well, you know, I’ve mentioned her before, the girl I dream about at night. I believe... no, I know she is the one I am destined to spend the rest of my life with. So, I wouldn’t want you to get your hopes up about us being together as a couple...” Anything else I might have added was drowned out by her laughter.

“Hahahaaa... ohhh, oh dear... sorry, Jimmy, sweetie,” she said after a moment. “I couldn’t help myself. You just sounded so sincere. Look, let me also be clear, okay? I like you, too, a lot. A whole heck of a lot. But I’m not in love with you either. Obsessed, maybe... or at least previously, yes... but not in love.” She shook her head, grinning. “Sorry if it hurts your ego, but the attraction between us is... well... physical. Sexual. I love the way you make me feel... and I love what you can do to my mind as well as my body. Jimmy, I want you, because I know you are safe... that I can be myself around you and give up control and know that you won’t abuse me, or hurt me. Well, I mean, aside from the kind of ‘hurting’ we both enjoy,” she added with a blush. “My point is, I am looking for a Master, not a boyfriend, or husband, or anything.” She shrugged. “Maybe someday I’ll feel different. Maybe someday I’ll want more. But for right now, we’re just friends with very good benefits.”

I nodded slowly. That... was a huge weight off my chest. “Um... well, in that case, I accept. Now, a few ground rules for my ‘slave’.” I chuckled darkly “First, this will be on MY terms. While I will do my best to attend to your needs, there will be times when I will refuse you. Conversely, you will be at my beckoned call. If I call you, I expect you to come running. I will again try and be reasonable, and make exceptions if you simply can’t come to me... but for the most part, when I call, you will drop everything and come. Got it?“

“Yes, Jimmy, I understand,” she said demurely, looking down, trying to repress the urge to smile.

“Secondly,” I said with a sigh, “as long as you belong to me, you will belong to me. That means you ask my permission before you pursue a relationship with anyone besides me. If you meet someone, find that you hit it off, and really connect, and decide to go to a movie or out to dinner together, that’s fine. But before you so much as slip your date a quick peck on the cheek, you’d best call me and get my permission. Fail to do so and you’ll be punished.” I frowned slightly. “That might not seem very fair, but you’re asking to become my slave not a sub, and as such, what’s fair to the Master doesn’t always translate to what’s fair for the slave.” I paused. “So... any problems with any of this so far?“

“No, Jimmy,” she said, her voice husky again, her eyes half-lidded. “That’s... more than fair. I’m basically surrendering complete control of my mind and body to you anyway. You can... train me, program me, condition me... into any kind of behavior you want. I wouldn’t be able to... to stop you... or resist you... even a little bit.” She swallowed before continuing. “That’s what I love about you, Jimmy. Even with all the power you have over me...the fact that you could simply reach in... and steal away my ability to even say no to you... you still go to all the trouble to take my wants and desires into consideration.” She rose up from the bed, leaning forward to kiss me softly on the lips. “Thank you, for that.”

“Yes, well, um, ahem,” I marshaled on, slightly flustered. “Three. If at any time you decide that you no longer what to continue being my slave, let me know. And I don’t mean in the middle of a fight or argument over something. If you do, legitimately, wish to break free of my control of you, to pursue another relationship, or simply to end ours... or for whatever personal reason you might have... just ask me, and I’ll release you. This arrangement is completely voluntary. When I have you, I will have you completely, and utterly...but nevertheless, I insist that you have an escape clause. No matter how deep, or how empty I let your mind become, if even the tiniest speck of you desires your freedom back, you will have it.”

That, I think shocked her more than anything else. Again, not to delve too deeply into my own personal background, but I knew and respected the fact that ironically, the only way a real Master/slave relationship could work was of the slave’s own free will. The difference between some evil mind controller usurping his victim’s will, and my taking away Megan’s mind, was in the choice. In some ways, it was the only difference... something my electrum-skinned cousin recently reminded me of. Even in facing down super villains, like Salazar, or just common thugs, everyone deserved the chance to surrender peacefully. Not many of them picked the correct option, but at least they were given the choice.

“I’ve given you a lot to think about,” I said softly, taking a step back. “You should take some time to think it over carefully before you decide. It is a huge decision, and not one to be taken lightly. As my slave, I can make you do anything I desire. I can change you in ways you can’t even begin to comprehend.” Which I could. I wouldn’t. I had no plans to alter her mind, or make her do anything dangerous or embarrassing. The point was simply that between my powers, and her willing surrender, I could change her in ways she couldn’t comprehend. And... speaking of which... “One last thing, though. You will never, never EVER try and subvert my will again.” I glared at her harshly. hands on my hips. “If you ever try and tamper with my mind again, to control me through drugs, technology, subliminals, or whatever—the relationship will be over. You will no longer be my slave. I will no longer by your Master. And I will never want to see you or talk to you ever again. Are we crystal clear on that point?” She nodded. “I said, are we clear?“

“Crystal,” she said softly.

“Good.” I sighed, turning towards the doorway. “Now then... I need to let you think about everything I’ve said, and give you a chance to consider my proposal—”

A soft ‘thunk’ sounded behind me, and I turned to find Megan on the floor, still naked, kneeling with her head lowered, her eyes staring down at my feet. “I’ve already decided,” she said quietly but clearly. “I want this. I want it more than I’ve ever wanted anything before in my life. And... I accept your conditions. They’re more fair than anything I ever expected.” Finally, her eyes left the floor, raising up to lock on mine. “Master,” she spoke, her voice heavy with emotion, “this slave... begs that you will accept her... take her... and make her your own...”

A touching moment to be sure. I was really choked up at the gesture. I don’t consider myself the emotional type... although I was, technically, kind of emotional a few weeks ago when I saw the burned remains of the family inside that minivan... and naturally, when I felt ’Rora’s life fading out in my arms back in Midas... and, um, the time in the court room after seeing that poor old guy’s haunted face from the death of his family... ah, fuck it.

Okay, so MAYBE I’m SOMETIMES emotional, all right? Under the right circumstances, anyway. Well... this was one of those times. Stepping forward, I reached down and lifted her back to her feet, pulling her into a deep embrace topped off with a passionate kiss, “I accept you, my sweet little slave,” I murmured softly, then, with my powers back in full, I activated my Dad’s Neuroweave technology, dispersing my clothes with a thought. Megan gasped in surprise, her soft tender hands exploring my suddenly bare flesh with delight. My cock was stiff and ready; her slave heat, it seemed, was just as ready, and with a simple readjusting of her hips, she slid me deep inside her once more.

“Oohhhhgaaaawwwdd,” she moaned deeply, arching her back as her arousal, already high from idea of truly, officially becoming my slave, reached its peak. “Master... please... take me now! Take my will... take my mind! Take all of me... drain me... and fill me with your... overwhelming... all-consuming... powerful... Blinding... DAARRKK LIIIIGGHHHHTTT!”

I came. And she came. We came, together. And at the apex of our pleasure, I sprouted a half dozen tendrils, letting them work their magic over my desperately keening slave, obliterating her mind even as her orgasm devastated her body and soul.

Hmmm. Dark light. Darklight. Heh. I like it. I’ll have to write that down.

* * *

“That’s it,” Eugene Frasier sighed softly, leaning back in his chair. “That’s the missing piece.” Shutting down his computer, he closed his eyes, rubbing tiredly at the bridge of his nose. “It fits. It all fits. Duncan... you evil manipulative son of a bitch...” Shaking his head, he considered his options.

Everything that’s happened over the past few months... Katie’s abduction and near enslavement in Florida... Jimmy’s problems with the law... and the dissolving of my company... all of it part of a multi-stage plan to get access to my technology. And, considering his obsession with all things biological, there’s only one thing he could be after. Shit... if I didn’t already know better, I’d almost think he had a hand in Sarah and the wee one’s disappearance as well. Opening his laptop again, he opened a network socket and began typing.

Well, dear brother, you’re not the only one who can play the long game, he thought grimly. You can have the company, if ye wish... I was going to retire in a few more months anyway to spend more time at home. But my technology is my own, and I’ll not have you using it for your own selfish ends. I guess I have no choice but to bring the fight to you... Hitting ENTER, he took out his cell phone and dialed home. “Lacie? Loveling? It’s me. We’ve got a bit of a situation...“

(end)