The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows

By J. Darksong & Gbrn32e

* * *

Ch. 2) Love Remains

Sighing softly in contentment, Megan slid soundlessly out of her bed, padding naked across the room. Glancing back to the blonde girl sleeping peacefully in her bed, she chuckled ruefully, shaking her head. It’s a funny coincidence that... first with the brother, now with the sister. Heh... I wonder what it would be like to be with both at the same time? She shuddered in pleasure at the thought.

Reaching her desk, she retrieved a wirebound notebook and pen, and sat down at her desk to brainstorm. The way Mistress outlined her plan, it seems pretty solid to me, she thought, biting idly on the plastic tip for a moment, I think she’s right about it being more a case of organization to really bring it all together. Phase One seems to be working, just moving along a bit sluggishly. Spreading rumors among the criminal element even as she converts them all one by one... there has to be a better way of doing that.

She lay back in her chair, propping her feet up on the desk. Mistress will be initiating Phase Two herself tomorrow morning when she meets with the mayor. Having the city council on her side should definitely help speed up the process. Still, there has to be a way of making this more efficient. Suddenly, it came to her, and she nearly laughed aloud, barely covering her mouth in time to keep from waking her sleeping Mistress. Of course. It’s obvious! The best way to speed up the process is the domino effect! The rumors are spreading so fast because they’re going from person to person. One person tells two, those two tell four, those four tell sixteen, and so on and so on. What we need is a way that the converted can spread Mistress’ message on to the rest of city on their own.

She glanced over at computer workstation, considering. That nasty little mind control virus program I’ve been studying off and on since Jimmy brought it to me would do the trick. I know firsthand how powerful that program is. And the improvements I made let it affect men as well as women, now. It wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to come up with something small and portable that we could carry away to entrance and indoctrinate the unconverted. She smiled at the thought. Mistress would be so proud of her—

“Came up with something good, didn’t you?”

Megan yelped, whirling around to find Katie awake, her head propped up on one arm, smirking at her. “The way you were smiling,” she pointed out. “I’ve seen it dozens of times, on the faces of my dad, my brother, on Angela, Sioban, and Tawyna. It’s the look of a really clever and smart person gets when they’ve just solved a particularly tricky puzzle.” She beckoned idly with her index finger, and Megan stood up, obediently responding to the summons. “So, what did you come up with?”

“Well,” Megan said shyly, sliding into bed next to her Owner, “part of the problem is that you’re basically having to do everything yourself,” she pointed out. “Your Light is potent, and glorious, and majestic,” she said sighing deeply with each exultation, “but... in the end, Mistress, you are only one woman. Converting the entire city by yourself will take forever. And you can’t really go after the other certain Supers who could help with the converting right now... not without a few more backups and support in place to help you.” She sighed, swallowing slightly. “Do you... do you remember that computer program that I brought to your apartment a few months ago? The one that Jessica accidentally got ahold of?”

Katie’s eyes narrowed. “Ah. I do recall that, yes,” she replied in a flat tone.

Megan swallowed. “Forgive me Mistress if that reminder upsets you. But... I was thinking! I could modify that program and insert it into a few custom built handheld scanners, which those of us that have seen the Light can use to entrance and convert others! That way you don’t have to personally be there to spread your message, freeing you up for the more important matters.”

Katie nodded slowly, considering. Slowly a smile creased her beautiful pink lips. “That... is brilliant,” she replied, pulling Megan in for a soft tender kiss. “Good job, my pet! You’re right. That will speed things up considerably! And it will be much easier to keep track of what I’m doing without having to fuss over all the minor details of every single person.” She laughed in delight. “Megan my dear, you have outdone yourself.”

Megan, grinning like a fool, merely nodded, legs clenched tightly, her Mistress’ praise making her gush like a fountain. “Of course, Mistress,” she said, panting softly. “I live to please, after all!”

Katie, eyes half-lidded, merely nodded. “Perhaps you deserve a special treat then,” she said, still grinning. Sliding out from underneath the covers, she extended both of her legs forward, her bare feet inching slowly towards her enraptured thrall. “Tell me, Pet,” she purred, extending a bare leg, using her foot to push Megan backwards, flat on her back on the bed. “What is most important to you?”

Megan shuddered, eyes fluttering, as her mind opened like a flower in bloom. “Most... important?” she gasped, the sunlight bright thoughts shining in the recesses of her mind, obliterating all others as the words tumbled forth from her lips. “Serving my Mistress,” she chanted, moaning softly as Katie ran her bare toes idly around the brunette’s bare chest. “Pleasing my M-Mistress,” she hissed, gasping aloud as Katie’s nimble toes tweaked and squeezed a hard firm nipple. “A-and... o... o... ob-beying... my Mistress!” Megan finally managed, shuddering, as the big toe of Katie’s other foot began circling lightly at the wet dripping space between Megan’s spread thighs. The well trained slut-pet that she was, she knew better than to cum without her Mistress’ say so, but it was taking all of her willpower to hold back the tsunami of pleasure threatening to crash through her gates at any second—

“Good girl, Megan,” Supernova replied devilishly, wiggling her toes, sliding them deep inside the writhing girl’s pussy. ”Now, you may cum.“

The brunette slave girl screamed her pleasure, a desperate high pitched keening sound that surprised even her Mistress. Supernova smiled in deep satisfaction, feeling the girl, literally and figuratively beneath her feet, writhing in complete abandon. She could sense it, feel it, in every shudder, and every clench, that the girl’s only thoughts were about Her, about pleasing, serving, and obeying her Mistress. At this moment, she owned Megan Tanner completely, every single fiber of her being. And that knowledge, more than anything else, brought forth her own fantastic orgasm.

Panting, giving her Pet a moment to reclaim herself, she sat up, peering down at the dazed brunette in mock disappointment. “Now, now, Pet,” she chided her, sliding her sopping bare foot out of the poor girl’s vagina, “look at what a mess you made of my tender little foot.” She extended her leg again, pointing her toes, hovering them just above Megan’s mouth. “Be a good little Pet now, and clean up your mess,” she said with a giggle, as Megan obeyed, taking her foot gently in her hands before kissing and licking the soft pampered ped, devotedly licking and sucking her toes one by one...

* * *

“Hey, good, you made it,” Jette said as Devon came up to join them. “And you wore the suit. Nice. It really suits you.” She nodded. “Let me introduce you to the others. Dev, this is Ruby,” she said, gesturing to the grinning redhead in the white and scarlet spandex, “Sapphire,” she continued, gesturing to the younger blue haired girl in the aqua colored unitard, “and Pearl,” she concluded, nodding to the short, white haired Asian girl in the similarly themed costume. “Gems, this is the gal I told you about, Devon McKinley, that total badass I worked with in Texas a few weeks back.”

Devon blushed. “Heh, I dunno about the whole ‘badass’ thing,” she admitted. “After all, you, Megan, and Tawnya did most of it...”

“Heh heh. Don’t let her fool you,” Jette replied with a grin. “This girl is FEARLESS! How many other people do you know are willing to stand up to an entire army of armed thugs and paramilitary mercenaries armed with little more than a single handgun?” The others nodded. Ruby whistled in appreciation. “Anyway, we’re just about ready to go in,” she said, pointing to the club across the street. “We have limited Intel on what we’re going to face, but the idea is to reach the main office on the second floor and confront the club’s owner, Richard Ryan, about the list of reported missing girls working at his club.“

“I see. Gimme a minute,” Devon said, closing her eyes, focusing. After a moment, she opened her eyes. “Okay. I’ve seen a couple of different outcomes. When we go in, we’ll have to mingle a bit at the bar for about half an hour until the bouncers lose interest in us newcomers. Make sure no one actually drinks anything they order—everything from the seven and seven to simple ice water is laced with powerful hypnotic drugs. Also, we’ll all need to don the special earplugs you brought with you, Ruby, as the music is also laced with subliminals.”

The other girls glanced at one another. “And just how did you know all of that?” Ruby asked, taking out a small case of earplugs from her belt pouch.

“I saw the future of what happened if we tried to go in as we are now with the current game plan,” she replied with a shrug. “Then I glanced at the future of what would happen is we changed one or two things until I found one where everything went okay.”

“Impressive,” Jette remarked, handing her a pair of earplugs. “Sounds like your skill at controlling your powers has improved since the last time.”

Devon shrugged. “It’s hardly one hundred percent, and I can’t always get it to work when I want it to, but it’s definitely better than it was. But actually, I do have a question. We’re going in here to try and infiltrate the club and find, capture and arrest the owner, right? Then why are we going in in costume? And why did no one react in any of my visions to five women in spandex wearing masks?”

“That would be my doing,” the white haired Asian replied grinning. She gestured with a hand, and Devon blinked in surprise, finding them all wearing stylish and attractive dresses. “A slight bit of deception on my part,” she explained. “My psychic power allows me to cloud the minds of anyone that come into contact with us. I can make them see us as nothing more than a bunch of normal college girls stopping by to have a good time.”

Devon nodded appreciatively. “That’s really amazing. You’re too cool, Pearl.”

“Don’t give her a swelled head,” Ruby replied with a smirk. “After all, we’re the ones that have to live with her.” Sobering, she gestured to the club. “Okay girls, back to business. Everyone, remember the plan. It’s a simple in and out. Dev, you’ll be our ‘early warning system’, so you stay with Pearl, let us know if you foresee any problems, and she can alert the rest of us psychically. All in all, this should be a cakewalk.” Nodding, she gave the group a wide grin. “Okay, Gems... it’s time to shine!”

* * *

“Geez Louise, Rose,” the supply officer said to the weary agent as she stepped inside the compound, “you look like the freaking walking dead.”

Rose turned to glare back at him briefly. “And a fine and hearty ‘fuck you’ too, Wilson,” she barked, stumbling past, to flop down on his couch. “Just tell me you have the supplies I asked for ready.”

The tall dark skinned man sighed heavily. “I got most of ’em, yeah. I just need an hour or so to mix up the Zopiclone derivatives—that shit is kind of unstable and needs to be made fresh.” He frowned, glancing at her. “And what about you, kid? How long have you been on your feet this time? When’s the last time you slept?”

Rose shrugged. “Who knows? I lost count after sixty hours.” At Wilson’s stricken look, she chuckled. “I’m kidding. Kidding! It’s just a bit over twenty four hours this time.”

“Why you insist on doing this to yourself I’ll never know,” the older man grumbled loudly. “Well, seeing as it’s going to take me at least an hour or two until I’m ready, why don’t you take a little cat nap on the sofa? This lab is secure, and there’s nothing pressing you need to do right now anyway—”

“Gee, thanks for the advice, Dad,” she snapped, crossing her arms, “but I’m perfectly fine. I’ll grab another cup of coffee from the machine on my way out and I’ll be good to go—HEY!” she yelped, jerking back, staring at the man in shock, rubbing the side of her neck. “What the fuck?!? Wilson!” she gaped in shock at the needle in his hand. Oh fuck me! He drugged me? Why? Did Master find out what I’ve been doing? Is this Him trying to stop me? Shit... I can’t... can’t let Him... gotta get... get out... of... here...

“Easy, Rose, easy,” Wilson said gently to the frightened woman. He of course took a few steps back. Even drugged, he was highly aware of just how dangerous Ghost Girl could be. He had to try and keep her calm and let the drug do its job. “Everything’s okay. I just thought you needed to take a little rest, that’s all. We both know you would have never agreed to shut your eyes for a little while on your own. I did this for your sake. I’m just worried about you, okay?”

Rose groaned, her vision swimming, as her strength and willpower faded. “Still a... shitty move... Wilson...” she managed, her head lolling to the side.

“Yeah well, feel free to pay me back when you’re bright eyed and bushytailed in a few hours,” he replied ruefully. “Hmmm... on second thought, scratch that. When you wake up again, you will feel no desire to hurt or injure me at all. Do you understand, Rose?”

“Mmmm... yeah,” she slurred, eyes wide and glassy. “...understand...”

Wilson sighed at that. Agent Contreras was extremely susceptible to his sedatives, particularly to the hypnotic effects of them. He knew her medical history, of what had been done to her, and though it would seem that she would have developed a tolerance to them by now, in fact the opposite was true. It was part of what made her so efficient and deadly an agent—her intimate knowledge of her own weaknesses and shortcomings, and the rigorous steps she took in protecting herself from being exposed. The only reason he’d been able to dose her was because she trusted him so deeply.

She was right. It WAS a pretty shitty move.

But I wasn’t lying when I said I was worried about you, Wilson thought to himself as he watched the girl succumb to the chemical cocktail flowing through her system. And I’m not the only one.

Indeed, whether the girl knew it or not, her Boss, Eugene Frasier, was very worried about her. By his request, all of his other agents had been sending him covert reports on her activities since returning from Texas, nothing too intrusive, just tracking her coming and going, and reporting on how she looked, or seemed. He knew only too well the motivation behind her becoming his agent in the first place—her desire to try and help her friend Chloe, to be able to take care of and provide for her special needs. By his estimation, the bonus she’d received from her last job should have put her over the top, giving her the money and resources she needed to safely retire and be able to take care of herself and Chloe for the rest of their days.

Yet, the last he’d checked, she had yet to return to Crescent City Sanitarium. In fact, she’d been to pretty much every location on the map EXCEPT her hometown. It was if she was purposely avoiding going to see her beloved friend, and going out of her way to be as random in her comings and goings as possible, to avoid showing what she was really up to.

Wilson sighed heavily, watching as Rose’s eyes fluttered then closed, as she slipped into the warm healing embrace of true sleep. It would be so easy to question her now, to dig into her open and pliant mind, to find out exactly what she was up to. But Eugene had cautioned against it, wanting to respect her privacy above all else. Aye, I ken she’s achin’ over something, he’d admitted in confidence, something that’s driving her like a horse drawn carriage. But she’s her own girl. Unless she comes to me for aid or advice, or she does something to truly endanger herself, I cannae interfere. She’s come a long way in reclaiming what the Confectioner took from her. If I simply step in and take charge, it will undermine all the hard work she’s done over the past twenty years...

Yeah, Wilson nodded silently, unfolding a small blanket and pulling it over the girl. I get that. Hell, the girl is loud, obnoxious, foul-mouthed, with a bad attitude. But I know that deep down its just an act... a protective shell hiding the hurt underneath. Even an old fart like me wants to protect her. He sighed deeply. I just hope you’re right, Boss... that letting her figure it out for herself is the best way of going about it...

* * *
“I’m friends with the monster that’s under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You’re trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I’m crazy, yeah, you think I’m crazy
Well that’s not fair! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh...”

Katie sighed softly, glancing at herself in the mirror while listening to Rihanna singing on the radio on the desk playing. She tugged awkwardly at her collar, the starched white dress blouse and skirt ensemble she wore feeling as uncomfortable as it was unfamiliar. Still, meeting with the mayor to make her presentation was a big deal, and she wanted to look professional. A soft sigh escaped her lips, however, belaying the fact that her mind was occupied on other matters than her upcoming meeting.

Heh. Eminem, huh? Nice music choice. Interesting coincidence, all things considered. But really... I can’t believe you’re still feeling guilty about turning this cute little nerd girl into your adoring obedient slave, Katie’s inner voice chided her lightly. Especially after everything that happened last night. She OBVIOUSLY enjoyed herself. And, as I recall, Megan wasn’t the ONLY one who had a good time last night.

“Doesn’t matter,” Katie replied aloud, softly, shaking her head at her reflection. “Still feels like betrayal...”

«The fuck?» Supernova’s thought voice growled back in frustration. «Really? You’re feeling guilty for brainwashing your friend against her will, when we’re about to do the same goddamn thing to the entire fucking city?!? REALLY?»

“Yes,” Katie replied back through gritted teeth. “And I’m feeling guilty for that, too.” She sighed heavily. “I wish... there was some other way. It’s not like I want to do things this way. I’m doing this because there’s no other way to make things change for the better!” She sighed again. “I’m only doing what’s necessary.“

«Yeah, yeah... what’s ‘necessary’,»Supernova replied, mockingly. «There’s more to life than doing just what’s necessary you know. And since you’re committed to doing the deed anyway, you might as well enjoy yourself!»

Oh, not Katie, her thoughtspeak voice replied cynically. She’s too much of a martyr to let go of her sadness, and grief, and guilt long enough to enjoy herself.

«Tch, fine,» Supernova cut back in. «Whatever floats your boat. Be that way. You handle all the guilt, and let the rest of us simply enjoy the pleasure.»

“Mistress?”

Katie turned, glancing to the side, finding Megan standing before her, slightly damp from the shower, wrapping a large white towel around her hair. “Is everything okay?” she asked. “The way you were just scowling in the mirror... I thought, maybe—”

“It’s nothing, sweetie,” Katie replied easily, smiling. “I was just... deep in thought.” She turned, straightening her skirt as she did. “So? How do I look?”

Megan smiled grandly. “Like perfection,” she replied, feeling a familiar warmth begin to stir within herself.

Katie chuckled, her clear blue-gray eyes flashing slightly. “Thank you for the compliment, Megan, sweetie, but I want an honest and critical opinion. I’m meeting up with the mayor in a few hours, and I want to make sure I look presentable. So tell me, truthfully—what do you think of my outfit? Is this fitting for making a formal presentation to the mayor of River City?”

Megan bit her lip, considering. “Well, truthfully, Mistress,” she said hesitantly, “you look more like a school teacher than a politician, or a business woman. To really pull it off, you’d probably want to wear a dark colored suit jacket with it. And pumps with heels, instead of flats. But, well... all that said... I think you should just wear your normal costume.” At Katie’s look, she hurried on with her explanation. “I mean, the mayor is meeting with Luminaire, the Light of Justice, after all. Being dressed as a normal everyday civilian will just detract from that... don’t you think?”

Katie nodded slowly, smiling again in agreement. “You make a very good point,” she conceded, shrugging out of her clothes, including her bra and panties, tossing them onto the bed, standing before Megan in the nude once again. With a shimmer, her Neuroweave costume reformed, covering her body like a second skin. She laughed at the visible pout on the brunette’s face at her being fully clothed once again.

“Really?” Katie teased. “You can’t possibly want sex again so soon? We did it just half an hour ago, before I left the bathroom to get dressed!”

“What can I say, Mistress?” Megan purred seductively, walking over to the bed, tossing aside her towel, revealing her nudity. “You made me what I am, an insatiable beast!”

Katie chuckled in reply, dispersing her own costume again with a thought, joining her on the bed. “Oh, no, you can’t blame me for that one,” she teased gently, sidling up beside her, running a hand gently up and down her left thigh. “You were this way long before I entered the picture. Blame my brother, not me...” She paused, considering. “Megan...I was just wondering...”

“Mmmm, yes, Mistress?” she sighed softly, leaning into her, relaxing and spreading her legs more, giving Katie more access.

“What was it like?” she asked idly, using her nails lightly to raise goosebumps on the dark haired girl’s flesh.

“Ohhhh goddess... that feels soo... mmmm,” Megan murmured, shuddering lightly. “Hmmm... what was what like?”

“You know,” Katie replied, finger moving slowly north, towards Megan’s center, teasing her all the while, causing her finger to glow and pulse with light. “Sex,” she added a moment later, clarifying. “With him. My brother, Jimmy. What was it like?”

“Huuhh? Megan gasped, her mind nearly flatlining, as her body began to writhe and twist, reacting to her Mistress’ diabolical touches rather than her own will. “S-sex? With your b-brother?” she babbled, eyes fluttering as Katie’s fingers neared her delta. “B-b-but... surely... you know...?” she gasped, the pulsing against her flesh causing her pleasure to rise towards the crest.

“Oh? And how would I know that?” Katie replied sharply, withdrawing her fingers, leaving Megan teetering on the edge. “Are you trying to suggest that Jimmy and I have been... intimate?” she asked, eyes flashing, the tiniest hint of a smirk on her lips.

Poor Megan’s sex soaked brain couldn’t cope, unable to shift gears fast enough to follow her train of thought. “But... but... Jimmy said... you used to sleep together... all the time?” she babbled, a pleading whine finding its way into her tone.

“Yes, we did,” Katie replied with a wicked grin. “All the time. He used to hold me in his arms and sing me to sleep.” She sighed softly, wistfully, recalling the last time he’d done so... and remembered the only other person to do the same for her since then. “But, sleeping together in the same bed,” she added with an edge, “isn’t the same as having sex, now is it?” Giving Megan a few more seconds to recover, she returned to her ministrations. “So tell me, Pet... how is he? What was it like?“

Megan swallowed softly, considering her words. Her Mistress was in a strange mood, it seemed. She seemed genuinely curious about her brother’s sexual habits, and for more than simple idle curiosity. There was a kind of... hunger in her, for the details... and possibly a wistfulness, as if everyone around her were eating cake, and she was stuck nibbling on saltines. At the same time, there was a definite hint of what... jealousy? Or was it anger? Shame? The emotions flickering over Katie Frasier’s face were so complex she doubted that even the girl herself knew what she was feeling.

But she DOES seem to want to know what it was like, Megan concluded finally, taking a deep breath. “Yes, Mistress. It was... good?” she said hesitantly. At Katie’s dour look, she elaborated. “Jimmy is... he’s very... umm...” She swallowed, trying to find the words.

“Is he ‘big’?” Katie asked archly, sliding a finger inside Megan’s wet dripping snatch, letting it pulse vigorously as her pussy clamped down on it.

“Ooooohh... yessss,” Megan purred, shuddering, the orgasm hitting her out of the blue. Loosened up, however, she closed her eyes, and lay back, letting the words just pour out of her. “Mmm... yes, Mistress... he’s very big... huge. The largest I’ve ever had! And... he can be so gentle, when he wants.” She sighed softly, rolling over to snuggle against the sexy blonde’s curves. “And... nnggh... his touch... so firm and so gentle at the same time... goddess... his hands... can bend steel like aluminum foil, yet he could stroke a flower petal without bruising it.”

Katie smiled slightly at that. She knew all too well the walking contradiction that was her brother. “Mmmm... more, tell me more,” she purred, pulling Megan back against her, nestled up tightly against her breasts.

“Mmmm... yes, Mistress,” Megan replied eagerly, eyes half-lidded. “And... he’s so warm. Warm blooded, I mean... when he’s nestled against you, I swear, the man is like a furnace! And it feels so good, just lying against him, skin to skin...” She sighed again, her own hand joining Katie’s down between her thighs. “When he makes love to you.... It’s just so exactly that. Love. Like every caress, every stroke, every touch, just speaks his love and attention... his focus. When he loves you, it’s all about YOU. It’s slow, and tender, and intense... and uuuhnnn... oh goddess...” she groaned, feeling Katie’s diamond hard nubs pressing into her back.

“But... as amazing a lover as he is,” Megan continued, breathless, “his real prowess is in fucking. When he... when he’s being... r-rough... harsh... d-dominant...“

A warm bright sensation erupted in her hands, and Megan glanced down to find a long, thick, glowing phallus shaped object in her hands. Katie, hands glowing with light, pulled Megan around to face her. Violet and black swirled eyes stared into dark brown ones. “Show me,” Supernova growled, laying back on the bed.

Ready and eager to do so, Megan straddled Katie, guiding the light construct to the edge of her channel. “Your brother,” Megan rasped, “loves to tease you,” she said, running the edge of the phallus just against Katie’s opening, causing her to pant, legs trembling, trying to press up against it, “taunt you,” she added, guiding one end of the object into her own pussy, using her hips to thrust idly against her Mistress, “and torment you,” causing Katie to moan with desire... and wince in surprise as Megan suddenly grabbed both her wrists, pulling them up over her head, to the headboard.

“But of course, that’s just the start,” Megan continued, her voice dark and husky. “He’s going to fuck you, deep and hard, you know it... but it’s not about the fucking itself. It’s the control,” she said, flipping a small switch on the side of the headboard. Katie gasped again as a pair of reinforced manacle slid down, and were quickly slapped around her wrists. “Imagine Jimmy’s hands, those strong powerful hands, holding your wrists this way,” Megan intoned, using one of her hands to hold Katie’s wrists beneath the shackles, “holding you down, pinned. He’s so strong, and you’re so helpless against him.” Pausing for effect, she raised her hips, waiting, the tip just at the opening... until Katie let out a small whimper.

“And then he simply takes you!” Megan roared, slamming into her Mistress brutally, earning a loud piercing scream, the breath nearly ripped from her. Before she could even register what was happening, Megan had withdrawn, and was slamming into her again. Katie’s toes curled, her fingers clenched tightly, and her eyes and mouth went wide as she felt herself being pounded, deeply and truly fucked, her sex being used in ways she’d never imagined. It wasn’t an entirely pleasant feeling, per se, not entirely, being used this way. It was different, but not in a bad way. When Megan’s hand suddenly struck out, slapping one of her large heavy breasts with her hand, she gasped in surprise. The momentary sting faded, however, melding into the pleasure, added a bit of spice to the sex, and after a few moments, she actually found herself wanting to feel it again, on her both tits this time!

“Dominance,” Megan growled, ramming in and out now in a steady rhythm, barely able to hold back her own impending pleasure enough to talk. “He holds you... controls you... hurts you... but makes you want it... makes you crave it...” She pinched Katie’s nipples, hard, and then her own, shuddering from the sensation. “Makes you beg for it,” she gasped, shaking her head, her hair flying wildly, tickling her flesh even as the sweat started to run down her body. “And... you find... yourself... craving it... even more... wanting to beg... wanting him to... to... f-force it... out of you... gaaaahhhddd...”

“Yeeessssss...” Supernova hissed loudly, a soft deep glow issuing forth, brightening the entire room. Then, surprise, after a momentary lull, Megan, still shaking and weak from her own orgasm, kicked her hips forward again, slamming in deep to her very core. “GAAAAAADDDEESSS!” the blonde heroine screamed, her orgasm shattering, exploding in an endless stream of mini-gasms, cumming almost steadily, as her lover continued to thrust in again, and again, and again, relentless, like a machine.

“Ohhh yeees,” Megan continued, breathlessly, “he doesn’t stop. Master never stops... never quits... not until HE’S ready... until he’s sated... until... un... till... fuuuucccckkkk!” she managed before finally succumbing to sensation overload. Joining her Mistress in bliss, she fell forward, clutching her tightly, as both shuddered and groaned, and writhed through the pleasure storm, until it finally, blessedly, abated.

Katie lay still for several moments, her thundering heartbeat finally slowing down to something resembling normalcy. Finally, with a sigh, she gestured to the manacles, melting through them easily with her light, before sitting up. “So,” she said, brushing back her wet damp sweat-soaked hair, “that’s what it’s like being with my brother?”

Megan, still a bit fried from the sex, laughed softly. “No, my Mistress,” she said with a dreamy sigh. “The real thing is even better.” Shaking her head to clear it, she turned over, glancing at the beautiful blonde. “Is that what you want, Mistress? To experience it for yourself?”

“Me? Oh, no, sweetie,” Katie said with a chuckle. “Just idle curiosity, that’s all.” She paused, considering. “Perhaps... a part of me wants that. He’s not just my brother, after all. He’s my twin.” She sighed. “In a perfect world, he would have been born a girl, and we’d likely have been as intimately close as our cousins Yancy and Sylvia are. But... the world is the way it is,” she said with a forced lightness. “You can’t change reality, right? You can only accept it.” Sliding off the bed, she stretched. “At any rate, we can’t sit here in bed all day. We’ve both got things to do, and I need to be at the mayor’s office in about an hour. Come on, we need to take a quick shower and get going.“