The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows

By J. Darksong & Gbrn32e

* * *

Ch. 7) My Pleasure

“So, then, the gunman points his gun in Tone’s face,” Ingrid said with a chuckle some time later, “and Tone just stands there, staring, hands on her hips, looking at the man as if he was crazy. And she says... she says... oh, what was it you said, Tone, dear?”

The blonde merely sighed inwardly, shrugging. “I don’t remember,” she said weakly, sipping from her milkshake again before continuing. “And anyway, Ingrid, don’t you think that’s enough about this whole affair. We’re probably boring our guest to death with all this talk.”

“No, no, not at all,” Katie replied with a grin. “I find it fascinating. I don’t know that many people who can stare down the barrel of a gun and not flinch.” She grinned a little wider as the lovely Nordic beauty blushed even more. “It was driving me crazy before, trying to figure out where I’d seen you before, but when you mentioned that you were all models, it finally clicked. You’re the girl on the billboards all over town! Its little wonder those guys thought to kidnap you and your friends for random.” She shook her head. “You’re a very brave woman, Tone,” Katie said, reaching out gently to touch Tone’s hand lightly. “And the way you kept your friends calm and composed through that whole thing... it’s very impressive.”

Blushing nearly beet red now, Tone withdrew her hand, slurping her milkshake to cover not knowing how to respond. Wow. If I didn’t know any better, I’d swear Luminaire, the Light of Justice, was flirting with me! Not quite sure if I should be outraged or flattered, or both. She is beautiful... REALLY beautiful. She could model. But... I don’t swing that way. But... on the other hand, I don’t want to just shoot down the woman that saved all our lives...

“What about you, Miss Luminaire?” Monet, a dark haired girl with huge green eyes asked. “What’s your most exciting adventure? I would imagine a heroine such as yourself has loads of stories like that.”

Now it was Katie’s turn to blush again. “Er, um, well... I dunno. Yeah, I’ve had my fair share of entanglements, but the life of a heroine isn’t all about fighting criminals and supervillains. I do a lot of charity work as well,” she explained, “and I do other things, like help elderly ladies cross the street, retrieve cats from frees, and basically just help out wherever I see a need.” She frowned, thinking. “The most daring battle I’d had? Probably the time a group of ninjas... er, ninja? Is ninja the plural of ninja?” She shook her head. “Anyway, another Super and I were kidnapped by a ninja clan seeking revenge on her for some slight in her past. I was basically in the wrong place at the wrong time, and got captured as well.”

“Wow... you mean actual ninjas?” Ingrid asked, listening intently. “With the black pajamas, and swords and throwing stars, and all that? Real ninjas?”

Katie nodded. “The pajamas? They’re called a shozoku. And the sword is a katana, and the stars are shuriken. Unfortunately, I got to know quite a bit about them. The ninja clan wanted revenge against my friend Shinobi, so they drugged and brainwashed me into fighting her.” She winced slightly at the memory. “I couldn’t help it. I was compelled to fight her with everything I had. And she knew I was being controlled, and was fighting with everything SHE had not to kill me and to keep me from killing her.” She shuddered. “Was NOT a fun time...“

“So?” Tone asked, intrigued. “What happened? How did the incident resolve itself?”

“Luckily for the both of us, a... friend of mine,” she said with only a slight pause, “saw us being abducted, and notified another hero who happened to be in the neighborhood. Darklight crashed the ninja compound, and fought his way through their forces, while the friend that had alerted him managed to sneak in during the confusion, and snap me out of it, bringing me back to my senses.” She shrugged. “I’m not sure of all the details after that, but apparently by the time the police arrived, Darklight and my friend had taken the entire conclave and had them all trussed up and ready to be transported off to jail.”

“Wow,” the others replied softly. “I never knew it was so dangerous out there, even for you hero types,” Monet replied after a moment. Katie, however, just laughed.

“Yeah. It’s not a job for the faint of heart. But like my parents told me at an early age, we don’t do this for fun or for a thrill, or to get paid. We do this because we feel a need, a moral responsibility to use our powers and abilities for the betterment of those around us.” She held up a hand, which began to glow brightly for several seconds before fading. “I have a gift,” she said with conviction. “And to not use it, to simply sit around twiddling my thumbs, when I could be out there helping people? That would be a waste.”

The others nodded, murmuring in agreement. Tone, however, merely sat silently, staring down at her empty plate. “Um, Miss Tone?” Katie said, noticing. “Are you okay? Did my little impromptu speech upset you?”

Jerking up, Tone forced a weak smile. “N-no, no, nothing like that,” she insisted, sweating slightly. “It’s just... er... my feet,” she said, wincing. “We’ve been working most of the day, and these new heels are killing me.” She murmured, shaking her head. “How you girls of this land ever get used to wearing such things is beyond me...”

Katie perked up instantly. “Oh? Tired feet? Sounds like you could use a massage,” she said eagerly, sliding forward just a bit. Before Tone could protest, she found her long athletic legs resting gently in the blonde heroine’s lap, he pumps dropping down the floor below.

“NO! Really, you don’t have to... tooo... Oooohhhhhh goddesss!” she hissed, her protests dying from the moment Katie’s practiced hands began stroking her tired aching feet. She let out a deep moan, all but melting back into her seat as the beautiful blonde masseuse began rubbing her feet, somehow working out all the pain and tension. “Uhhhnn... okay...” she said weakly, a silly smile plastered on her lips, “if you really want to...”

The other girls at the table blinked in surprise. They’d never seen their normally reserved, somewhat uptight friend capitulate so easily. And the look of utter bliss on her face? She looked practically orgasmic! “Damn... Tone, is she really that talented?” Ingrid asked, curious and more than a little envious.

Tone blearily opened one eye. “Mmmmm... you have no idea,” she murmured before closing it again, leaning back to bask in the pleasure.

Katie merely chuckled softly. She did have something of a raging foot fetish, and was enjoying pampering the enchanting Nordic beauty as much as she was enjoying being pampered. She was giving it her all, even using a little of her gently pulsing Light to warm and massage the older girl’s sore peds. Tone had very nice feet, long and slightly narrow, a size nine if she had to guess, with long slender tapering toes. Strong, muscular and powerful, as she could feel the muscles and tendons underneath the skin, yet at the same time very delicate and feminine.

Mmmm... perfect. Well, almost perfect. No polish on her toes. Naughty naughty, Tone. I might have to punish you for that later. It occurred to her then that she did indeed want a ‘later’ with this lovely blonde haired goddess. A subtle twist of her lips, and a darkening of her eyes came and went without anyone at the table noticing. Yes. I think we’ll definitely be taking this sweet little Tone home tonight. And I wonder what kind of dulcet tones she’ll make when she’s cumming her blessed little brains out all over my tongue...

* * *

“Aaaahhh!! Yesss... ffuckkk yeessss!”

Emily thrashed violently for several seconds before finally, blessedly, collapsing, fainting dead away from the overstimulation. Christy Winstead, breathless from her own powerful orgasms, but nowhere near sated, pulled away, licking her lips as she turned her attention to the only other occupant of the basement dungeon.

To me.

“So, James,” she purred enticingly, “are you ready for your turn?”

“Yes, actually, I think I am,” I replied, sending my twin tendrils flying towards the evil seductress. Startled, she had no chance to avoid the strike. A startled cry escaped her lips, and her vibrant blue eyes darkened, going an eerie solid black as my power took hold of her mind. I let out of breath I’d been holding. “Sorry, teach,” I said briskly, flexing my muscles, shattering the manacles holding me, stepping forward, “but I think it’s time that YOU learned a few things. First, of all, you were completely wrong about everything. Emily isn’t my fiancé. She’s just a friend. What you obviously saw and mistook for a lover’s embrace was Emily being excitedly sharing the news that she was planning to ask her girlfriend to marry her. That’s the second thing—Emily is a lesbian! I’m about as far from her type as you could probably get.”

Christy shuddered slightly, his words thundering through her psyche like a cannon. A mistake... she’d made a mistake. All this time... she’d taken the wrong girl!

“But most importantly,” I added with a bit of a vindictive edge, “is that you’ve learned that I’m not a simple little pushover. I’d originally intended to just rescue Emily and let the matter drop... but then you had to go and threaten to hurt her if I didn’t play along.” My eyes narrowed. “No one hurts my friends, Doc. I think you need to take a rest and contemplate the error of your ways.” I gave a little twist, then withdrew my tendrils. Eyes wide, Dr. Winstead managed to gasp briefly, before collapsing, like a puppet with its strings cut. Letting out a sigh, I moved past her, and approached Emily, who lay sleeping where she had passed out.

I really hated doing this kind of thing, but I had no choice. Whatever magic the doctor had used on her had turned her into little more than a mindless slut. I had to try and break Emily free, and return her to her normal self again. So... I had to use my own ‘magic’ to try and pierce through the fog that had enveloped her mind. Gesturing with my right hand, I formed another shadow tendril, and prepared to shadow strike my friend.

When eerie feminine laughter sounded just behind me, and a bright purple flash lit up the room, I was completely off guard. Stumbling back in alarm, I found myself staring up at a strange sight. The amethyst colored pendant that my instructor wore around her neck was floating in midair! I wondered idly if perhaps all the damage I’d taken from Serpentina all those months ago had finally coalesced into a stroke, and I was just now feeling the effects.

And when the empty floating necklace resolved itself into a ravishingly beautiful raven haired naked woman right before my eyes, I was sure of it. This woman, if that’s what she really was, was like a dream. Long flowing cascading hair, soft pale olive skin with just a hint of a tan, with an hour glass figure, and long slender limbs. She was beautiful, achingly so, though the ache of staring at her was one felt down below. And... her face, with such huge clear eyes, and a set of breasts so impossibly large yet seemingly defying gravity that they almost looked like an artist’s rendering. For a wild moment, I wondered if she was an escapee from the Anime Dimension or something!

“Aaaaaaahhhhh,” she sighed deeply, stretching, throwing her arms up over her head, causing her massive breasts to surge forward. “That’s sooo much better.” She glanced down at the unconscious form of Christy Winstead and chuckled. “I thought it would take forever for my little pawn to absorb enough sexual energy to free me. But that last bit of lust from that little green haired vixen put me over the top.” She smiled, leaning back, giving me a little wink that literally, literally made my cock jump. “Nice job, kid,” she said with a grin. “I’m really impressed. Not many people are capable of resisting one of my toys.” Her smile turned wicked. “But now, you get to face the real deal. So, little man... let’s see if you can resist MY charms!“

* * *

“So, um, this is my apartment,” Tone replied shyly, standing barefoot at her front door, her high heels in one hand and her keys in the other. “Thanks for walking me back home. You really didn’t have to bother. I’m sure the men that tried to abduct us earlier wouldn’t be coming back after us even if they’d been released right after the police picked them up.”

Katie laughed. “True, true. I kind of put the fear of God into the lot of them, eh? Still... I had nothing else pressing to do, and I would have felt bad if something had happened to you before you made it home.”

Tone nodded. In truth, she actually kind of enjoyed the company. The heroine was a nice, friendly girl, very down to earth, not snobbish or stuck up as a few other costumed heroes she’d met before. She was easy to talk to. And... frankly after her words earlier in the diner about why she chose the role of a heroine, it had got her thinking. She and Jason had been in this world for nearly seven years now, and in all that time, they’d never felt the want, need, or desire to try and use their powers as costumer heroes to protect the populous. She’d wanted to talk to Luminaire about that very subject on the walk back home, but when given the chance, she just couldn’t make herself say the words.

And now... they had arrived at their destination. What would be the proper thing to do? Tone wondered briefly. Invite her in? I really do want to talk to her about this, but inviting her in for a late night chat would undoubtedly be sending the wrong signal. That I’m... interested in her... sexually. And even though she gives a simply amazing foot rub, I’m not interested in her in that way.

“So, what’s it like?” Katie asked suddenly, drawing her attention back. “You know? Being a model and all. How’s you get started into that?”

Tone smiled softly at that, thankful for the topic change at least. “Well, it’s okay, I suppose. It’s a lot of hard work, harder than you’d think. You work long hours, and the artists and designers have very clear and exact ideas of what they want. You sometimes spend hours holding the same pose with minor changes, over and over again just for one snapshot.” She shook her head ruefully. “Still, it pays the bills. I’m... not from here, originally,” she confessed after a moment. “My friends and I came here together as a group, but we ended up separated. Jason and I were the only ones to arrive here in River City together. It’s been seven years now... but our friends still haven’t shown up.” She sighed, taking out the key to her apartment door. “I’ve... resigned myself to accepting the fact that they probably won’t be. Something bad must have happened to them. If there was any way to contact us, I’m sure they would have by now.”

Katie nodded sadly. If anyone knew the pain of loss, she did. It only made her admire this brave girl all the more.

“When we arrived,” Tone continued, “we pretty much had nothing, just the clothes on our backs. Those other two friends of ours... they were the ones with the plan on what to do here in this wor... er, city. It was a bit of a struggle to survive at first, just to feed and clothes ourselves. Jason took odd jobs, and I worked as a waitress for tips. It was hard... but I guess luck was with us, because an agent for a local magazine saw me in the diner one day and decided I had ‘the look’,” she said, making air quotes. “The next thing I know, I’m getting my picture taken, and being signed up for a five year contract, and my face is up on billboards all over town.” She sighed softly. “It was really just luck... me being in the right place at the right time. But it still doesn’t make up for everything we lost coming here—uuumpphh!”

Tone’s eyes went wide in surprise as Luminaire, having come closer as she spoke, suddenly pulled her into an embrace, kissing her deeply, pressing her hard against the outside wall of her apartment. Surprised, she’d opened her mouth in protest, only to have the young blonde’s sexy talented tongue enter, wrestling with her own. For several seconds, she lost herself in the kiss, which was magical, potent, and sensual... but all too soon she remembered who was kissing her, and jerked back, panting. “Lu... lum... luminaire!” she gasped. “What are... what do you think you’re doing?”

“Well, I was kissing you, silly,” she teased, licking her lips. “I mean, who wouldn’t want to? You’re so beautiful, so sexy, so refined... and that story of everything you’ve been through? It only makes you more impressive and alluring.“

Blushing bright red, deeply flattered, but more than a little put out, Tone shook her head. “Well, thank you for that. But I am not into women. I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong idea... but I think you should leave.” Tone glanced down as a strong powerful hand gripped her arm.

“Leave?” Katie replied grinning wickedly, “but I just got here. I was hoping you would invite me in. You said you’re not into women? That’s fine. We have all night for me to convince you otherwise.”

Growling, becoming angry now, Tone pulled, trying to break free of her grip. Damn! She’s strong. Very strong! I know she’s a Super, and all, but she’s much stronger than she looks! She’s... not... giving me... any choice! With a savage cry, she invoked her powers, brushing Luminaire aside, her body glowing with a soft pale light of its own. A mystical hammer and shield appeared in her hands. “Back off, Luminaire,” she warned, approaching the stunned heroine. “I am thankful for your earlier aid. Truly I am. But that does not entitle you to take liberties! Leave now... or by Fjörgyn’s Honor, I will MAKE you!“

Katie blinked in surprise. “Wow... you’re... you’re a Super as well!” she replied. “That’s... that’s amazing! Wow... talk about a ‘lucky break’.” Sighing softly, she held up both hands. “Okay, um... Tone? Just relax, okay? There’s no need to fight. I don’t want to hurt you, and you obviously don’t want to hurt me.” Behind Tone, a small glowing orb of light began to form. Katie grinned. “It’s really just a misunderstanding. I mean... yeah, I might have come off a bit too... aggressive,” the light began to darken, glowing with pale dim light now, “but really, all I wanted was to show you how much I admire you,” shrinking down into a tiny black shimmering dot, “and show that appreciation... like this!“

Tone gasped aloud as the orb struck her in the back of the head. A shudder ran through her, and her vision darkened as she felt a strange sensation sweep over her. “Wh... whaat...” she tried to ask, dropping down to one knee. Her mind felt fuzzy, and dizzy, and her thoughts were slow, disjointed, as if her brain had been filled with thick sticky honey. She shook her head furiously, trying to clear it, and with a supreme effort of will, rose back to her feet. “What... did you... do... to... me?” she asked.

For the second time in as many minutes, Katie blinked in surprise. Wow... impressive. She must have a VERY strong will. Most of the others I used this on succumbed in a matter of seconds. Still... it’s just a matter of time. I can feel her thoughts fading... being submerged, drowned underneath black inky darkness. It’s inevitable that she surrender to me, but I should probably bring this inside the apartment before someone wanders by.

Tone was in trouble. It was getting harder and harder to resist the insidious commands circling inside her mind. It felt as if some beautiful sexy voice was whispering softly in her ear, telling her to “surrender”, to “give in” and “submit”. Even more troubling, each utterance was accompanied by a wave of erotic pleasure, pleasure that didn’t dissipate, only continuing to build and build. The heat between her thighs was smoldering, and it was becoming impossible to ignore. When she felt a gentle touch on her bare thigh she gasped, opening her eyes in shock.

“Uhhhnnn...” she groaned, shuddering again. When... did my clothes disappear? And... how did we... get to my bedroom? I can barely stand upright... let alone walk... Katie’s fingers caressed her inner thighs again, and Tone’s eyes rolled back into her head. Goddess... her t-touches... so warm... pulsing... just like her massage... uhnn... like a living fucking vibrator... but mmmm... much nicer...

Katie was in seventh heaven. Eschewing her own costume with a thought, she moved next to the blushing gasping blonde, sliding against her soft heated flesh. Moaning again, Tone ground against her instinctually, too busy fighting the corruption of her mind to focus on the seduction of her body. Given enough time, she could arguably resist Katie’s power over her indefinitely through sheer force of will alone. Unfortunately for her—or fortunately, depending on your outlook—Katie wasn’t about to give her the chance.

“Mmm... no one’s ever lasted this long before! Such a strong sexy girl you are,” Katie cooed, nuzzling against the Nordic beauty, whispering gently in Tone’s ear as her fingers sought out and found her breasts, squeezing them, teasing the diamond hard little nubs. “So powerful,” Katie purred, grinding enticingly, her own pussy practically drenching the bedcovers. “So fierce. And yet... at the same time, you’re so soft, so tender, so very feminine. And that’s the point of this, my sweet little Tone, my little soldier. What you really and truly need is someone to command you... someone to guide you, and give you orders.“

“Nh... nhaa... no,” Tone muttered, panting heavily, shaking her head weakly. “Can’t... let you... cont... control... me...”

“Oh, but sweetie,” Katie chided lightly, creating a large glowing pulsing orb, sending it between Tone’s steadily dripping thighs, “that’s exactly what you’re wanting. It’s what you’re craving, down deep in the core of your very being. You want to submit to me... you need it like you need to breath. You can fight it as much as you want, but we both know it’s true. You practically admitted it a moment ago. All this time, all these years, you’ve been stuck here in this city, aimless, like a ship without a sa... er, rudder.” She leant forward to nibble lightly on the girl’s earlobe, causing her breath to catch. “All this time you’ve been waiting for someone... someone to lead you, to tell you what to do, to guide you. And you’ve found her, sweetness. That person is me.

Tone shuddered enticingly, the words synching with the thoughts floating around in her subconscious. Is she... is she right? It’s true... I’ve been feeling so... so lost all this time. My Lord Kyle... it’s been so long... and without him, I don’t know what to do. We came here to try and fix the past and save our future... but I don’t even know if we succeeded or not, or whether we can ever go back. There’s so much I don’t know... It’s so hard. It would be... easier... with someone else to tell me what to do...

Plus... there was something else. She couldn’t quite put it into words, exactly... but there was something else about Luminaire that attracted her beyond her looks and personality. Her power, her energy, her spirit, her very essence, it seemed so familiar to her. It was something she hadn’t felt in ages, not since her youth back in Asgard before the corruption of their realm had forced her to flee. As if the blonde seductress teasing her were a Vanir like herself. It was faint, but there, definitely there.

“You know you want it, Tone,” Katie replied, moving in for the kill now, using her Light at its fullest, wrapping the warrior woman in a thin nimbus of light. Warm heat and pulsing gentle waves flowed through Tone, from head to toe. “You need it. Just give in, baby,” Katie whispered gently, kindly, moving to straddle her hapless victim, grinding ever so slowly against her. “Surrender to the pleasure... and I’ll fill the gaping hole in your life... I’ll show you pleasure like you’ve never experienced. All you have to do, is give in. Let go, Tone... let go, and accept your destiny.“

“Aaaaahhh, aaaaahhh, aaaaaahhhh, yyyyyeeeeessssss!!!” Tone screamed, her body convulsing as a brutal climax swept through her. As she came, the tide of inky darkness inside her mind swelled, covering all, obscuring and blotting out all thoughts... until finally, a bright line shone down, brighter than the sun, illuminating her path, showing her the way to a new truth. When the shudders finally faded, and rational thought returned, Tone opened her eyes, back to their normal violet, and smiled.

“Ummmpph!” Katie gasped in surprise as Tone acted suddenly, flipping her over onto her back, pinning her down. For a second, she stared up at the older blonde in fear, wondering if she HAD somehow managed to shrug off the power of her tainted Light... and then gasped, finding her mouth engulfed in a passionate kiss, the Nordic beauty grinding her naked body sexily against her own. Breaking it in a moment, Tone, panting, stared down at her with a look of love, devotion, and unmistakable lust.

“Oooohh Mistresss! Thank you... thank you, for showing me the Light,” she stated sincerely, reaching out to brush aside Katie’s damp stringy hair from her face. “And especially, thank you for the sex. That was soo... soooo... mmmm...” she murmured, shuddering again in memory. “I’ve never experience anything like that before, EVER!” She smiled shyly. “Mistress... can we do that again? Please?”

Katie giggled. “Of course, my sweet one. Of course. You’ve only had a taste of what I have to offer. I have so much more to teach you about the ways of girl-girl sex.” Her grin turned positively wicked. “But I’m sure you’ll be a perfectly apt student.” Flipping them over again, pinning the larger woman now, Katie moved down between her thighs, caressing and nibbling gently along the girl’s slick inner things.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! B-but Mistress,” Tone protested weakly, “you d-don’t have to do thaatt...” she hissed as Katie’s ministrations began to build her arousal back up once again.

“Oh, I know, I don’t have to,” Katie announced, extending her tongue briefly, licking Tone’s helpless clit before continuing, “but I certainly want to. What fun is it to have a loyal, obedient little sextoy, and not play with her? Besides,” she added with a devilish glint as her hands dropped lower, finding Tone’s soft tender bare feet, caressing and stroking her soles gently, making her giggle, “how can you properly please your Mistress unless she teaches you what she herself enjoys?” Between the tickles and licking and sucking, she proceeded to do just that. And she was right. Tone proved to be a very quick study.

* * *

So... things hadn’t gone exactly as I’d expected.

The unholy entity that had apparently been possessing my teacher was now roaming around free. Worse, she had decided to pick up exactly where Dr. Winstead had left off, in seducing me to make me one of her obedient mindless thralls. Having just endured the living hell of being enslaved by one crazy sadistic bitch with delusions of grandeur, I was not eager to repeat the experience. Needless to say, I’d decided to go offensive, launching a barrage of shadow strikes at the necklace wearing woman, trying to end this confrontation quickly.

When she held up a hand, deflecting and dispersing my shadows before they made it to her, I was quite disappointed. And more than a little nervous. My shadows were usually my ace in the hole. Generally, if I knew my opponent, I could strategize a number of approaches into taking them out, and come up with a backup if the first plan fell through. But I had no idea who or what I was dealing with here. I couldn’t bloody well come up with a plan when I had nothing to work with. I needed information.

“Wow... you’re certainly a feisty one,” the naked woman-entity-thing commented, gesturing with her hands again. “And we can’t have that. Let’s see if THIS can convince you to behave yourself,” she added, as the chains I’d shattered earlier reappeared, wrapping around me, repaired and whole, and glowing with a bit more of her violet colored magic. I struggled for a bit, but if the magic holding me bound earlier was strong, it was immensely moreso now. Giggling lightly, the, um... entity, walked over to me, and ran a warm gentle hand lightly along my chest, causing my arousal to amp up yet again.

“Okay... so it looks like you have me right where you want me,” I admitted grudgingly, even as my mind raced, trying to think of a way out of this. “So, um... what do I call you, anyway? Do you have a name? Calling you ‘naked necklace woman’ seems a bit much, don’t you think?”

The woman pursed her lips. “Very well. You can call me Meridianilith,” she said with a smirk, “at least until you learn to call me ‘Mistress’.”

“Okay, Meri,” I said with a smirk, “so... um... WHAT are you? You were obviously possessing Dr. Winstead, controlling her somehow. But you’re way too solid to be a ghost or a spirit.”

“Truly?” Meri said, laughing gleefully. “Oh, my, this realm has no knowledge of my kind despite the abundance of beings with powers and abilities like yourself? How utterly delightful!” she said with a grin. “I am a succubus, a demon that feeds on the erotic and sexual energy of others,” she stated plainly, taking hold of my stiffened cock, giving it a few pumps. “And you, my handsome boytoy, seem to be just full of untapped energy. I intend to feast upon your energy until I am glutted, and then I shall set about exploring this world of yours, sampling all that it has to offer me!” Grinning, taking a step back, she shimmered, then reappeared as naked copy of Devon! “But first,” she said in Devon’s voice, “I need you get you to the peak of your sexual desire...”

Great. As bad as I thought it was, the reality was even worse. Really, why the HELL do I keep running into these kinds of situations?!? What did I know about succubae and demons in general? Zip! Nada. Nothing! All I knew was that I had to somehow resist this really hot smoking sex demon until hopefully Emily regained consciousness or help arrived.

“Sorry, Meri,” I said in as bored a tone as I could manage, despite the obvious physical evidence to the contrary. “Your little tricks won’t work. I’m well aware that you’re not really my girlfriend. This is all just an illusion... a fantasy.”

“But of course,” Meri replied with a laugh, embracing me, kissing me deeply, just the way Devon does, exactly the way she does. “That’s the best part,” she continued as I tried to catch my breath. “This IS a fantasy. And I can be, literally, the woman of your dreams.” She paused, considering. “But then again, why bother with something you can have any time you wish,” she said, changing again, becoming a perfect doppelganger for my sister’s new best friend, Tawnya Parkinson. “The best thing about a fantasy,” the Nubian sex goddess whispered, dropping down to her knees before my suddenly reawakened manhood, licking her lips, “is that it’s what you secretly want, but can’t have. Think about it Jimmy,” she purred. “My lips sucking hard on your cock, with me staring up at you in complete and total worship. How hot would that be?“

I growled, twisting to the side as much as the chains allowed. “This isn’t real. You can’t seduce me with this. I like Tawnya, yes... and yes she IS hot... but I don’t think about her this way.”

‘Tawnya’ laughed. “Really? Lying now? Is that your plan? I can SEE your innermost desires, Jimmy. I know exactly what’s inside that twisted little mind of yours.” She shimmered again. “But then again, maybe it’s her partner that you’re really hung up on,” ‘Sioban’ replied with a knowing smirk, her scarlet red hair framing her beautiful face so perfectly, her breasts bouncing enticingly, not as large as her partners’ but her small frame making them stand out even more. “Admit it, Jimmy. You’re envious of your baby sister... for knowing exactly what it’s like to be with me. You DO have a serious hang-up for redheads after all... especially ever since your sweet little cousin Aurora went red.” Her eyes widened briefly, before narrowing in amusement. “Then again... why settle for the substitute,” she stated, her form and voice changing yet again, “when you can have EXACTLY what caused the fixation in the first place.“

Shit. SHIT! FUCKING SHIT! This was dirty pool, okay? Not that I expected a succubus trying to corrupt and swallow my soul to play fair... but really! She was digging deep into my psyche now, into my deepest darkest fantasies! Yeah, I’d had a major crush for my little cousin back in the day. And yes, I still had unrequited feelings for her. It’s natural, dammit. You can’t turn your emotions on and off like a fucking light switch! I had Devon now, and was more than happy being with her. But deep instead, I still had obvious unresolved issues with my cousin.

And... seeing her this way, in the buff, sounding and acting just like the REAL Aurora ‘Yancy’ LaSilvas, and yet looking at me in the way my childhood self had fantasized about? It wasn’t fair, goddammit!

“Ooh,” ‘Yancy’ said, smirking that same taunting twist of lips that I loved and hated on her, “this one seems to have struck a chord. We’re definitely getting a reaction here now. Geez, cuz,” she said with a laugh, “who knew you felt THIS way about me?” Before I could even begin to comment, she shifted again, “or maybe it’s ME that you were thinking about?” my other cousin, Sylvia, said with a knowing grin. “Or, maybe both of us together?” she asked seductively. “You’d love that, wouldn’t you, cousin? Having ’Rora, then me, back to back, switching back and forth at your whim?”

I wasn’t this fucked up. Really. Meridianilith was twisting things, skewing things to make my feelings seem more perverted than they really were. Really, I’d never considered the kind of things she was teasing me with. Unfortunately, I was pretty sure they might just end up becoming late night fantasies once this over... presuming that I managed to find a way out of this.

I’d made the mistake of closing my eyes during this last exchange, trying to take a moment to compose myself. As if the succubus was actually going to give me a single second of relief. “Ah, poor Jimmy,” she said, from behind me, causing my eyes to shoot open again. Gleaming silver hands and arms wrapped around my waist, and a familiar voice spoke in my ear as large, heavy breasts brushed against my naked back. “I’m sorry you’re having such a rough time. Maybe you should talk to Auntie Sarah. Tell me all about it,” she said, nibbling my earlobe, “and I’ll make it aaaaaaall better.”

I shuddered violently, trying desperately not to shoot my load from that alone. Walking back in front of me, Silver Girl tapped her chin looking thoughtful. “You know, Jimmy... I have to say, you have quite a wealth of repressed desires bubbling down inside you. And the deeper I dig, the more repressed, the more naughty and taboo they are,” she said, shape-shifting into Aunt Eva, “the stronger your reaction,” the pale skinned blonde said sweetly. “You’re a bright boy, James,” she pointed out, “so I’m sure you don’t need a psychiatrist to explain the significance of that.“

I was on the edge now. Probably seconds from a nuclear bomb sized explosion. Begging and pleading for mercy was probably the smart thing to do at this point. But, well, that just wasn’t my style. If I was going down, then I was going down hard.

That last thought didn’t come out the way I’d meant it to.

“S-so, what now?” I replied, defiant in tone if not in reality. “Gonna p-push my buttons by c-changing into my m-mother next?” I challenged, which actually gave her pause, the grin slipping from her face. “Or maybe you’ll make things... really perverted. I like lolicon animes... do you plan to change into Parker and Roni’s daughter, Lucy? She’s eight years old. Just try it and see what reaction THAT gets you!”

Meri seemed momentarily at a loss for words, and for a moment, I thought I’d scored a hit. Unfortunately, she still had an ace left up her non-existent sleeves yet to play. “Well, you DO like little girls, don’t you, James,” my faux Aunt Eva said, all sweet and seductive again. “But as much fun as it is teasing you this way, we both know there IS one forbidden fantasy left... one taboo that you still deny... that you still refuse to face.” She changed again, shimmering, only to reform into...

Oh goddess bless.

“Hey, big bro,” Katie’s voice said to me, as she slithered up close to me. “Quite a situation you’ve gotten yourself into. But, wow... I mean, just wow,” she breathed, eyes wide in mock surprise. “You’ve gotten a lot bigger since the days we used to sleep together in the same bed. And... its so hard! It looks like a baton, or a small bat.” She peered up at me, her expression somehow simultaneously part curiosity, part hunger, and total innocence. “Can I... can I touch it, Jimmy? Please?”

At which point I completely lost it...