The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows 9: Incandescent Supernova Ascension

by J. Darksong & Baltimore Rogers

* * *

Ch.1) Something More

It was time. And I was finally ready.

I’m not normally the plan-and-strategize kind of heroine. Usually, I leap in and head first and just hope that things turn out all right in the end. And usually, that’s the case. When you’re a Super who’s main gift is her incredible good luck, with a guardian angel fluttering unseen around you keeping you from all harm, being careful is usually an afterthought, if a consideration at all. But, again, that was the old me. That was the Katherine Anne Frasier that hurt her best friends, failed to protect them, and stood by helplessly as the love of her life was taken away from her.

This was a whole new Katie. Now, I planned. Now, I did research. Now I studied and learned from my past mistakes, and did what was necessary to keep from making those same mistakes again.

Crouching low on the roof of a local chain fish market, waiting for my target to appear, I considered my situation. The board was effectively clear for me to put my master plan into action, my way to keep this city safe and end crime within its borders forever. Anyone who might have had a problem with my methodology has already left, and the biggest obstacles to my grand design have all departed the city. My Mom, Dad, and Aunt Eva were on the other side of the world, in Norway, visiting the Nornir homeland. Nigel Grimalde and his clan—including my dear Tawnya and Sioban—had taken off as well, joining with my folks in Norway, to try and learn more about the Tears of the Valkyrie that T-baby and Bon-bon currently carried. Jimmy, my twin brother, had headed north for Portland to begin his medical studies in pursuit of becoming a doctor. And finally, Uncle Parker, Aunt Veronica, and little Lucy had taken off for their yearly two week vacation to California, for Lucy’s very first trip to Disneyland.

In short, anyone and everyone who might have had a chance to stop me was conveniently away from the city.

Of course, I wasn’t simply trusting my plans to luck or convenience. I had contingency plans in place just in case the unthinkable happened, and one of my family members found out what I was up to and tried to interfere. And while I didn’t relish the idea of fighting against my loved ones, I had set my course the night of Jessica’s funeral, and I was determined to see it through, no matter what. The ends would justify the means.

I was pulled from my thoughts as a dark blue Dodge Charger pulled up, parking in the narrow alleyway space between the buildings. Lowering my gaze, I saw the trio I’d expected step out and make their way down the street, stopping at a familiar street corner. Three figures, two scantily clad women, a blonde and a redhead, accompanied a tall, dark haired slab of a man dressed in a grey track suit. Listening in on the conversation a bit only confirmed their identities. Yeah, they was definitely the ones I’d been looking for.

“...telling you Tommy, maybe we should cut back our activities a bit, you know?” the blonde girl said nervously, glancing around. “You’ve heard the rumors as much as I have. Some group of people have been going around kidnapping people off the streets, and... doing stuff to their minds.”

“Heh. You mean like we did with her?” he replied, gesturing to the barely dressed redhead who merely stood by silently, staring off into space. “Relax, Lucy. I told you before, its just a rumor. And even if its not... it’s a big city. The chances of anything happening to us are, like... astronomical. And if worst comes to worst, we can just order our little redheaded slave slut to defend us.” Glancing back, he slid a hand possessively along her ass, groping it brazenly. “Isn’t that right, Sugar Butt?”

The redhead blinked, moaning softly as her eyes fluttered and focused briefly. “Ummm... we... fuck now? Baby needs fucking...”

“Soon, sweetie, soon,” the blonde girl quipped, chuckling softly. “God, it’s still hard to believe the serum you invented turned her from a stalwart champion of justice into this brainless sex-crazed weak willed little slut!” Leaning forward, she kissed him deeply. “Tommy, you are truly a genius!”

“You know it, babe,” he agreed with a chuckle. To be truthful, he hadn’t so much invented the serum as having it pretty much fall into his lap as a happy accident. Working as a low-level security grunt for the GrimTech research division, he was one of several drones used to transport the company’s secret mind control drug from the main lab to the storage facility during a certain ‘sting’ operation several weeks ago. Unlike the rest of the guards, he’d realized exactly what he had in his hands, and the ideas of exactly how to utilize it nearly blew his mind. True, the danger in stealing from Nigel Grimalde’s company was a challenge—he had a very clear idea of what fate awaited him if he was discovered. Still, the end result was more than worth the effort, and the simple gallon of the drug he’d managed to liberate was more than enough to fulfill all his dreams. Testing it out on Lucy, getting her to fall in love with him and be his eager helpful partner in crime had been just the start. Using it on a local super heroine, to drug her and bend her will to their own had been the acid test... and it has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams!

And now this little side venture of whoring the brainwashed little slut out to the highest bidder for the night is making me a rich man. I’d never imagined so many people would pay through the nose for a chance to fuck and humiliate a Super slut! And given that she’s one of those ‘invincible, self-healing’ types, I can charge extra for the roughest kinkiest kind of sex that would make even the most extreme masochist cringe! He glanced up as a second car, a white Oldsmobile Cutlass, pulled up. Ah, speaking of which... looks like tonight’s customers have arrived.

Four large black men in dark colored business suits stepped into the alleyway. “Yo, LaShawn,” Tommy said in greeting, walking over to the lead man, “so good to see you. I trust you found this place with no problems?”

“Naw, man,” the thug replied, gesturing to a second man, who stepped forward with a heavy silver briefcase. “Those directions you sent were top notch. But I don’t see why we had to come all the way out here to the boondocks just to do this deal. Ain’t like anyone even knows what we’re all about.”

“Just better to be safe than sorry,” Tommy said, handing the briefcase over to Lucy, who opened it, glanced and nodded. “You’ve heard the same rumors than we have, about some scary spooky thug attacking and kidnapping people off the streets.”

“Yeah, we heard,” LaShawn replied, opening his jacket, revealing a pair of silver handled plasma guns. “That’s why me and my boys be packing serious heat these days.” Closing his jacket, he glanced over at the silent redhead. “So, that’s really her, huh? Spice Girl? That bitch sent my older brother Dre to the slammer for fifteen years. Seeing her right now, she don’t look like much.”

“Oh, it’s definitely her,” Lucy spoke up, stepping back up to the group. “We have her drugged up to the gills with a little ‘special formula’ my partner and I came up with that keeps her docile, but she’s still every bit as powerful as she ever was. Best of all, she can take any kind of punishment you choose to deal out and still beg for more. Just bring her back to this alleyway when you’re done with her, and we’ll call it a done deal.”

“Uh huh,” LaShawn replied with a nod. “So, this formula of yours... how long will it keep her like that? She’s not gonna suddenly wake up in the middle of things and go ballistic and shit, is she? Exactly how much time do we have?”

“Actually, boys,” I said aloud, making my presence known, “your time has officially run out.” Dropping down from my vantage point, I landed in the middle of the alleyway, just a few feet away from the group of thugs. “So. How do you want to do this? The easy way, or the hard way?”

Startled by my sudden appearance, they group apparently recovered quickly. “And just who the fuck are you supposed to be?” LaShawn asked, pulling one of the guns from his jacket. “You trying to pull some kind of double-cross shit, Tommy? Is this little bitch with you?”

“No, no way, LaShawn!” Tommy yelped, backing away from the group. “She’s not with me. I’ve never seen this kid before!”

Which frankly pissed me off. I’d already had my twentieth birthday, was just a few weeks away from turning twenty-one. I’d graduated high school two years ago. And just because I was short and had a cute face, people still mistook me for a kid! Granted, if I’d come to this little shindig in my usual bright pink costume instead of a black cut off crop top, form-fitting black slacks, black domino mask and matching black calf boots, I might have been recognized. But, well, this wasn’t a ‘Luminaire’ kind of gig, and for this stage of my plan, dressing more like my big brother seemed more appropriate.

At any rate, it was time to show these turkeys the meaning of respect.

“All right, little bitch,” one of the LaShawn’s crew muttered, stepping forward, reaching out to grab my arm. “You’d better get the hell outta here before you get on our bad side!”

The moment his hand made contact with my arm, I smiled, going into a routine so ingrained into me it was as easy as breathing. I twisted sharply to the side, lashing out with an elbow to guy’s solar plexus, grabbing his hand with my free arm, snapping my leg back hard against his to push him off balance just as I snapped my body forward. The momentum and my grasp on the hapless thug’s arm sent him flying across the way to land hard against a pile of garbage heaped next to an overflowing trash can. To the casual observer, it took less than an eyeblink, and the thug had been magically catapulted ten feet across the alley. I’d recovered my initial stance, crossing my arms at my chest before the rest of the onlookers were able to comprehend what they’d just seen.

Well, damn... this is almost TOO easy. I’d kind of hoped these guys would be at least a minor challenge.

“SHIT! Did you see that?” a second black man yelled, pulling his weapon now. “That little bitch threw Jerome like a damn football! She must be one of them Super bitches!” At which point everyone drew their weapons, pointing them at me. I merely shook my head.

“Is that all you boys have, a few measely guns?” I asked, purposely taunting them now. “Frankly, I’m insulted. First you call me a ‘kid’ and treat me like I’m no threat, then you insult me and call me a bitch, and pull a bunch of toy guns to try and scare me.” Eyes flashing, I gestured with my right hand, and with a bright flash, the plasma guns fell apart, falling to pieces in the wanna be gangsters’ own hands. Gesturing with my other hand, I created a glowing ball of light, which reformed into a long glowing yellow baton. Twirling it briefly for flair, I gripped it by the handle, gesturing towards the closest thug. “So... any of you boys wanna take a shot at me without your guns? C’mon... its six-to-one odds! And, as you said, I’m just a ‘kid’. Maybe one of you will get lucky!“

“Yo, man, fuck this shit!” another of LaShawn’s crew yelled, charging at me. He certainly wasn’t pulling any punches; he swung at me, hard enough to do some serious damage... had it connected. As it was, his moves were so slow, I thought idly while dodging, that they might as well actually been telegraphed to me, tapped out in Morse code and read to me by a man from Western Union.

Which I hear was an actual thing back in the olden days.

Oh, he’s going to wind up for a left. Ho hum. Guess I’ll move slightly to the side. And now... oh, big surprise, he’s following up with a right. I wonder if I should block it, catch his wrist and snap it... no, I’ll just dodge it again. Why bother actually attacking, when the idiot flailing around so haphazardly is doing the job for me by tiring himself out.

“Dammit!” he yelled, huffing and wheezing after a few minutes of hitting nothing but air. “Stand still.. you fucking... cunt!”

Oh, HELL no! I did NOT like the ‘C’ word. Being called a bitch over and over was bad enough, but that had just crossed a line! Changing my mind, I caught his next punch, grasping his hand by the wrist, and giving it a firm and quick twist. The bone broke with a clean and loud snap, causing everyone watching to groan in sympathy, but rather than allow the bruiser to wallow in what would be an extremely agonizing injury, I followed up with a sharp rap to gut, and a following knee-lift to the chin, sending him down for the count. As he gasped and gurgled, sliding down onto the cold concrete, I glanced up at the rest of the criminal scum. Two down, five to go.

“Next?” I asked, wiggling my fingers in a ‘come here’ motion.

At which point, LaShawn and his associate did the smart thing by running, hightailing it back towards their car. Tommy, in the meantime, seeing his well thought out get-rich scheme falling apart before his eyes, snapped out of his stupor long enough to remember his own contingency plan. “Hey! Super Slut! Don’t just stand there! Stop that girl in black. Beat her up, kill her if you have to... but keep here away from us!”

The glaze clearing from her eyes, the redhead turned to focus her gaze on me. Well... shit. I hadn’t really wanted THIS to go down. Guess that’s what I get for getting carried away and playing around with these losers instead of simply creating a flashbang and wrapping them all up in the beginning. Moving in a streak so fast I could barely follow, the redheaded Super charged at me, barreling at me full steam ahead. I dove out of the way at the last second, my outstretched leg clipping her as she strode through the spot I’d occupied seconds before, sending her flying straight into the side of the building’s brick exterior. Huh. Guess I’ll have to remember that the next time.

Then, I winced slightly, as the once-heroic heroine rose back to her feet, dusting herself off, and turned towards me once again. Er... well, assuming there IS a next time, I thought grimly, as I powered up, preparing for what would no doubt now be a real fight...

* * *

“Welcome, friends, to our Home.“

The group of female visitors gaped openly at the land before them, some letting out ooohs and ahhs of approval. The land beyond the Veil, the world of the Nornir was, in a word, enchanting. Everywhere they looked, nature was in bloom, at its peak, in a way those had never laid eyes upon its splendor could scarcely believe. Even for Lacie, who had visited frequently over the years and spent much time there, returning Home always gave her a feeling of awe. The air was crystal clear, without the taint of smoke or hydrocarbons. The sun was bright in the sky, and weather was warm and gentle, with just the slightest bit of a breeze blowing with the sweet scent of fruit and honeysuckle.

It was, in a word, paradise.

“What th... where the HELL are our clothes?!?” Delores yelled out suddenly, covering herself with her hands. Several more yelps rang out as, aside from Lacie, the rest of the assembled visitors suddenly noticed their nakedness, and blushed, covering themselves in embarrassment. Vurda and the other Nornir merely shrugged.

“Oh, forgive us,” Isabella said with slight amusement. “I thought perhaps Sister Lacie might have warned you. Yggdrasil is a spiritual realm. It is a very sacred place. Crossing the boundary, all earthly rainments are stripped away, baring one’s true soul. Fear not. There is none that would seek to harm you here, and as we are all women, there is no shame is showing one’s form.”

“So says the Goddess in the nice spiffy robes,” Patty replied sullenly. “Do you expect us to wander around here naked the entire time we’re here?”

“Ah, it’s not so bad, once you get used to it, youngster,” Ellen said with a cackle, standing tall and proud in her nakedness. “You hoity toity types are really uptight about the material. Back in my day, it wasn’t a big thing to let it all hang out!” She laughed again. “You know, I’m really liking this place!”

“Be that as it may, allow me to make everyone more comfortable,” Ethyria replied. Gesturing with her walking staff, a fine silvery mist appeared, descending rapidly over the group. When it faded, the visitors found themselves wearing matching silvery robes, though less elaborate or intricate at the ones the Nornir wore. “I trust this meets with everyone’s approval?” she asked, turning and walking briskly towards the clearing. “I’m anxious for the rest of the girls to meet you.”

“Holy shit, this place is amazing,” Tawnya breathed softly, then, eyes widened, she placed a hand over her mouth. “Oh, shit, I didn’t mean to say Holy... uughhh... dammit... did it again... oops! I meant... um... ugghn...” she sputtered, trying to think of an exclamation that didn’t sound or feel sacrilegious in this place. Lacie, thoroughly amused, merely chuckled.

“I know what you mean. Try going with ‘Goddess Bless’,” she advised the youngster. “It conveys the feeling and doesn’t give you that ‘prickly’ feeling down your spine when you use it here. And sorry about the lack of warning. I honestly never really thought about it much. For me, it’s kind of like coming inside out of the rain and slipping out of your coat and jacket at the door. You just do it, you don’t really think about it much.” She glanced over at the elder Tearbearer. “And how are you doing, dear? This place is pretty overwhelming, even for me. I can’t imagine how it must feel for you and Tawnya, while in possession of those Tears.”

“It’s... a little disconcerting,” Sioban admitted, slightly flushed. “I mean, on the one hand, there’s that dual sense of never having been here before in my life... yet feeling so familiar, like a place I used to live ages ago, and forgot about until just now.” She shrugged. “And... well... there’s also Brunhilda’s feelings... so strong now, and so at odds. Half of me feels such reverence for his place, for all of you... like I should be bowing down to you,” she said, blushing hotly. “The other half of me feels like I should get the HEL—er, um, heck out of here... like I need to run and hide. And, well, you know the rest.“

Lacie nodded softly. Indeed, they had talked much about the Valkryie Tears in the past several weeks, and Lacie’s connection to the Nornir. She still felt the slightest bit resentful to Eugene for holding back that little tidbit of information as long as he had, that the Tearbearers and her Sisters were so integrally connected. Mostly, she felt embarrassed that she hadn’t noticed it herself before. Powers or no, mystical Sight or not, she had always felt a strange presence around the women in Nigel’s harem, particularly the two younger members. At the same time, she’d never noticed it before, but even with her Sight, she had never been able to See inside Nigel’s home, or follow his winged Angels’ exploits, her gaze seeming to natuirally gloss over them even when she Saw them in action, her mind somehow just relegating them into the background. And before the recently-ended, decades long feud between them and the Grimalde clan, she’d never really given his people much thought anyway.

Grandma may have gotten my saying wrong, but she was correct: damned hindsight is always twenty-twenty. Looking back on it now, the connection is almost too obvious. I almost have to wonder if Fate Herself intervened to keep me from making that connection until now... that this meeting today was all a part of Her plan...

“There you are!!” a loud high pitched voice cried out as they reached the edge of the meadow. A young girl, looking barely older than seven years old with long silver hair came springing into the group. “Yah! You’re finally here! We’ve been waiting for you forever!!”

“My, my, well, aren’t you a cute one!” Angela said smiling, dropping down to one knee, as the girl walked up to her. “I didn’t expect to see children here. Hello, dear... what’s your name?”

“My name is Nadina,” she said with a smile. “It means ‘brave like a bear’.” She reached out and took Angela’s hand. “And your name is Angela Prentiss. You’re very smart. You’re fifty-two years old. You work in a factory making all kinds of scientific inventions... and you’re in love with a big tall man with grey hair.” Angela gaped at her in surprise. Nadina blinked, frowning slightly, tilting her head to the side. “You and your sisters are this Nigel man’s slaves... but he’s just a normal human. Why? Why isn’t he your slave?” If possible, Angela went an even deeper shade of red. “If he were, you could do whatever you wanted—“

“That’s enough, Nadina,” Isabella chided gently, grabbing the young girl by the hand. “You were told to wait with the others back at the village.”

“I know, Sister, but you were taking so long!” she replied with a pout. “And I really wanted to meet Skuld’s children!”

“Well, be that as it may, Little One,” Lacie said gently, “I think you may have accidentally traumatized our guests. We’ll be along shortly. Okay?”

Nadina nodded. “Okay, Big Sister! I’ll tell the others you’re coming!” With that, the little silver haired girl ran ahead.

“Wow... cute kid,” Angela replied with an embarrassed grin. “Really precocious. And apparently knows a lot about me. How old is she, anyway?”

“Believe it or not, Angie,” Lacie replied with a grin, “she’s older than ME. Nadina is eighty-eight years old.”

“WHAT?!?”

“It’s true. Time passes extremely slowly here in Yggdrasil. Girls brought here for the first time will stay the same physical age they are no matter how long they remain in Home. Nadina looked the exact same way she does now when I met her for the first time twenty years ago.” She considered. “In a way, it’s the same magic the Tears you held granted you and the others that slows your aging, only more extreme. If you and the others decided to stay here permanently, you wouldn’t age a single day.”

“Hmmm... a veritable fountain of youth,” Angela mused softly to herself, as she followed along with the group. Her mind drifted back to her little ‘secret project’, the serum to restore Nigel and Eugene back to their vigorous youthful selves. She was so close... just a few more weeks, a month at most, and she was sure she could unlock the code. She couldn’t help but think that in a place as wondrous as this, she might just find the key...

* * *

Note to self: do not engage in hand to hand combat with someone who is invulnerable.

Getting up from the ground for the third time in as many minutes, I was beginning to get pissed. The redhead was actually a fairly decent fighter, though in terms of sheer skill, I was miles away the better fighter. She seemed to have a pretty basic grasp of akido and karate, while I had extensive knowledge of jujitsu, kung fu, judo, ninjitsu, and krag mava. In short, I should have been wiping the floor with her. Instead, my blows were bouncing off her mostly invulnerable self, doing little to no damage, while her few occasional hits, even as glancing blows, were wearing me down.

Of course, I could have ended things with a simple blast of photonic energy. Mostly invulnerable is not invulnerable. I could have easily blasted red into a black smoking crater in the ground and been done with it, but I’d come here tonight to RESCUE the girl, not kill her. Worse, while I was stuck playing ‘patty-cake’ with her, her erstwhile slavers were making good their escape. And as much as they were the small fries and red was the big catch, I still needed them to tell me what they’d done to her to make her this way. I needed to know what drugs they’d used, and how best to counter its effects in order to free her mind.

Or, barring that, simply use my own powers to place her firmly under my control.

Tapping into my powers again, I sprang to the air, giving myself some space. In the distance, I could see the two vehicles, the blue Dodge, and the white Olds, racing away from the area, trying to put as much distance away from our little fight as possible. Ahhhh... no, I don’t think so. Twin beams of laser light to both cars’ engine blocks put a stop to that, as well as marking their positions for me once this little brawl was over—

“UUGGGHHNN!” I grunted as I found myself slammed hard onto the roof of the building where I’d had my stake out a few minutes earlier. Glancing up, I saw my target floating above me, glaring down at me. “Ohhh... right. I forgot. You can fly too.” Dammit, I was losing focus. I came here tonight with a plan, and a set of contingencies. And... goddess-dammit, I just remembered the one I had for this exact outcome.

As the redheaded Super charged at me once again, I let loose with a bright flash, enough to momentarily blind her. As she cried out in alarm, I wrapped her up in a tight cocoon of light, pinning her arm and legs immobile. Not enough to contain someone as strong as her for long, I knew I had to keep her distracted. And, remembering what I’d heard about the way Tommy and Lucy had conditioned her, I knew just how to keep her docile. With my captive still distracted, I focused my powers again, shaping and guiding my light, slipping it deftly into the redhead’s most private tender spots, and making it pulse and vibrate. She let out another cry, this time of pleasure, as her eyes rolled back into her head. Taking a moment to catch my breath, I gently placed her cocoon onto the roof, letting her bask in the sensations, and turned my attention back to the others.

LaShawn and his last flunky had managed to make it about a block on foot before I caught up to them. “Going somewhere boys?” I asked nicely as I dropped down in front of them. Tired from running, knowing himself outmatched, the would-be rapist merely put up his hands in surrender.

“All right! Damn. You got me, okay,” he said, panting. “You got me fair and square. Just... haul me away and let’s get this shit over with...”

I merely shook my head. “Sorry, LaShawn. I think there’s been a misunderstanding here. I’m not here to arrest you.” He blinked in surprise. “First of all, what would be the point? The worst the police could charge you with would be attempted solicitation. You’d spend a night or two in jail and be sent on your merry way.” My expression darkened. “No, LaShawn, you see, I had something a bit more... permanent in mind. You know all those rumors going around town, about some big bad boogeyman snatching up people, brainwashing them, and forcing them to join some kind of super secret organization?” I chuckled as he went deathly pale, her dark brown skin nearly turning grey.

“Well, you guessed it. I’m the boogeyman,” I announced, as my hands and eyes began to glow with a soft pale light. “And you, my friends, are about to join my little group.” Two small orbs of light appears in midair, flaring bright for a moment before shrinking down, and growing dimmer, darker, still glowing, but now with a shadowy dark sheen, shimmery and shiny. Like wet ink. “Don’t worry. It won’t hurt a bit. I’m just going to rewrite your thoughts and memories a wee bit... do a little mental editing. You’ll still be yourselves... for the most part.” My smile turned wicked. “You’ll just be reading from an edited script from now on. And, of course, I’ll need you to perpetuate the rumor of the ‘mysterious entity’ that is prowling the city, changing its populous into worthwhile citizens, one person at a time. You’ll remember everything that happened to you tonight... well, everything but the identity of the one responsible.”

With a flick of my wrists, I sent both orbs into the thugs’ heads, watching them shudder for a moment before dropping into a stupor, my will shaping their minds, their memories, just as I’d wished. It was strange, but in a way I really had to thank that bastard Sureshot for this. Yes, he’d taken Jessica away from me and completely ruined my life. But in our last encounter, he’d helped me to unlock this ability, this power, to help me put my life back together again. And I was going to use this new ability to save this city, one person at a time

A quick trip to the other side of the docks, and two more orbs accomplished the same with Tommy and Lucy. This time, however, I did a bit more grilling. I wanted to wrap things up with this little adventure and continue with the rest of my night, but first I needed to know what kind of drug they’d dosed the scarlet-tressed former heroine with to turn her into their obedient sex slut. Unfortunately, the answer was one I hadn’t expected.

“It was a special binary serum developed by GrimTech,” he’d blurted out eagerly, almost desperately. “It’s a two part solution, a catalyst and a binding agent. I managed to sneak about a half gallon of each out of storage facility during all that craziness with the bimbo epidemic! And Lucy, she dosed her drinks, and fed them to her over and over again until her mind was putty in her hands! After that, we just told her she wasn’t a super hero anymore, just a dumb horny sex-addicted slut, and that’s what she became!”

Fuck. Fuck! FUCK! FUCKITYFUCKFUCKFUCK times a million!!

I was only too familiar with Nigel Grimalde’s special imprinting formula. Decades ago, before I was even born, he’d used it on a trio of well known heroines and turned them into his personal playthings. As close and tight a loving family as they were, under the influence of that drug they’d eagerly betrayed one another, helping Grimalde enslave the others, despite their own personal feelings. Twenty years later, the effect hadn’t faded in the slightest. Hell, in the meantime, he’d pretty much perfected the process, particularly when he used it to enslave Sioban and Tawnya, the newest members of his harem. This stuff... it was the embodiment of permanent brain washing. In fact, only Silver Girl’s legendary Lightbearer powers were able to break his hold over those women... and even then, after so much time as his slaves they still continued to live and act as his loyal and beloved thralls.

True, he was actually a decent guy, one that even I’d planned to submit to myself before my new resolve had taken root. But I couldn’t help but wonder, how much of it was because of his kindness and love... and how much was leftover from the imprinting process?

Needless to say, this complicated things. The idea had been to rescue the enslaved redhead, free her mind, then recruit her to my side, a willing (or even unwilling, truth be told) ally in my master plan. Moreover, I needed her knowledge and expertise from her civilian life, as the Deputy Director of Planning and Maintenance for the city. As the dazed, nearly mindless brain addled zombie she was now, she was less than useless. FUCK!! Staring at the groveling, useless slime of a man and equally disgusting sidekick, I was severely tempted to incinerate them both for what they’d done. Seriously tempted.

But... no. This wasn’t about revenge. Or even justice. This was all about doing what was needed, what was best for this city and its citizens. So, I merely sent them on their way, over to the local police station, to confess their criminal sins, pay for their crimes, and beg for absolution. Once they departed, I returned to the roof, where I found my target unconscious, moaning softly, hips still jerking randomly from overstimulation.

Ok. My options here were extremely limited. There wasn’t anything resembling an antidote. I could, of course, administer another dose, and try and undo the previous programming, but there was a chance that I’d just end up turning her brains to mush instead. Plus, having had the psychic equivalent of what Aunt Eva described an a tree uprooted from my own mind a time or two, I was sympathetic to her plight. As a last resort, I could always give Aunt Sarah a call, have her use her Light to undo the damage... but frankly, right now I wanted to avoid contact with Silver Girl if at all possible. She was one of the ones that I considered a serious threat to my master plan. If she was around long enough to sense what was happening in River City... if she were around long enough to sense the difference in me...

I mean, it’s not as if I could swing a pocket watch in front of her eyes and tell her to forget. Would I be able to deal with Sarah if she tried to stop me? Even if it became... necessary?

With an effort, I pushed the thought from my mind. There was no reason to worry about something that probably wouldn’t even happen. As I said before, calling in Sarah was only my last resort. I should at least try option A first, right? And who knows... I might just get lucky—

Heh. Yeah. Lucky.

“Well... you’re not exactly the asset I needed,” I said aloud, lifting the unconscious girl bodily over my shoulder, before taking to the air once more, “but I guess you’ll have to do. C’mon... let’s get you home.”

* * *

“Hhhuhh... what?”

I grinned at the naked young woman restrained before me as she awoke. Still dizzy and disoriented, it took her a moment to become aware of her surroundings. “Whh... Where am I? What... what is this” she asked, wiggling her wrists, causing the heavy chains to clink together gently. “Why am I... chained up?”

“Sorry about that, dear,” I said smirking as I stepped into view. “I wasn’t sure how you would wake up, so I decided to air on the side of caution.” I leant forward to peer into her face. “Do you remember what happened last night?”

The redhead frowned, biting her lip as she thought back. “I was... on my way to a party...” she said slowly, “Tommy said I was gonna... wait! Tommy? Where’s Tommy? Where’s Lucy?” She began struggling again, wildly, trying to break free. “Where are they? Where am I? Let me go! I need to get to them!”

“Hey, hey, take it easy,” I said gently, running a hand along her leg. “Just relax sweetie. Those are special Nth metal chains. Omega Girl couldn’t break them. And don’t worry, I’ll let you go in just a few minutes, okay? I promise.” She let out a long sigh, and reluctantly stopped struggling. “Good girl,” I replied with a smirk. “Now then... can you tell me your name?”

“My name... I’m...” She paused, frowning again. I could almost hear the gears inside her head grinding. “I’m... Super Slut...”

“No, that’s not your name. That’s just what those two... people,” I amended, not wanting her to get upset, “convinced you you were. Now think. Hard. You name is Ginger Lee. You worked for the city in the Planning and Maintenance office. And you’re a crime fighter, a Super, a heroine and protector of the weak and defenseless.” She gaped at me in confusion, my words beginning to break through the fog that had permeated her mind for so many weeks. “You’re not Super Slut... you’re Spice Girl!”

“Sp... Spice... Girl?” The words, spoken aloud, unleashed a cascade of images in Ginger’s dazed and confused brain: Her flying high over the city... her, swooping in stopping a runaway train from fuel truck from crashing into the back of a crowded store... her, stopping a gang of crooks from trying to kidnap the Mayor’s young daughter, Sophia Eastman... her, smiling to a delighted crowd, cheering her name.

Spice Girl! Spice Girl! Spice Girl! Spice Girl—

“N-nooo!” Ginger yelled, closing her eyes, shaking her head in denial. “That... that’s not me... not me! Not a hero! I’m... I’m...” she swallowed a few times, her throat suddenly dry. Too dry. I need a cock. Need to fuck. That’s what I am That’s my purpose! She opened her eyes then, wide and glazed, Lucy’s words all too clear in her mind as she spoke them aloud. “I’m tired of being a super hero. Bored with being responsible. Being used sexually... again... over and over,” she said, moaning and shuddering slightly in memory, “that’s what I really want. What I need.” Her eyes turned to stare into mine once more, the fire behind those vibrant green orbs beginning to fade again. “I don’t want to fight crime. I just wanna get drunk and screw. So... wanna fuck me? You can, you know? I’ll be good for you. I promise. I’ll be so very good for you...“

Okay, I’ll admit it. Having this really hot mindfucked redhead pretty much throwing herself at my feet, offering herself to me in that bland, dead, willless, soulless voice... I was equal parts aroused and repulsed. I mean, any other situation, and this would be all sorts of fun. And, if, say, we substitute Ms. Lee with another sweet sexy young redhead I knew... mmmm... my panties soaked at the mere thought of it. Still... business before pleasure.

Er, well, business WITH pleasure, I guess I should say, since part of freeing her mind meant bringing Spice Girl off like the Fourth of July... Business lateral to pleasure, maybe? Alongside? Equal to?

Ah, you know what I mean.

“Alright then. Let’s fuck,” I said smoothly, walking across the room , out of her sight for a moment. When I stepped back into view, I was as naked as she, having shed my clothing in a Neuroweave eyeblink. In my hands, I held a small glass filled with a frothy white colored drink with a peppermint stick poking out from the top. Ginger’s eyes had latched onto it immediately. “We’ll fuck,” I repeated softly, holding the glass out to her, tilting it up a bit as she eagerly opened her mouth to guzzle down her favorite drink. “But we’ll do this MY way. My rules. Got it?” I asked, pulling the cup away as she tried to follow it, wet sticky lips trembling as she tried in vain to recapture the glass.

“Yes, yes, I got it! Please!” she babbled, licking her lips, still straining forward. “Anything you want! Please! PLEASE!”

“That’s a good girl,” I replied soothingly, returning the cup, tilting it up for her to enjoy every last drop. “Here’s your reward. Drink it up now. And that is the first rule. Good, obedient girls get rewarded. Naughty or stubborn girls punished.” I set aside the empty glass, and slid onto the bed next to her, letting my soft cool skin rub enticingly along her hot, nearly feverish form. I teased a small hard nipple, watching it peak even harder and longer against my hand. Spice Girl was a bit smaller up top that I was used to. Of course, after enjoying the beauteous bounty of my friends Constance, Sioban, and especially Tawnya—seriously, was part of the requirements to join Nigel’s harem was that you have a Double D cup or better, or what—my bias on breast size was undoubtedly somewhat skewed. No matter, her perky C’s were very sensitive, and the girl herself had been so deeply conditioned to sex that playing her body was as easy as playing the oboe.

Oh. By the way, I play the oboe. I took it up in Marching Band in the Ninth Grade, and got really good at it, before my crimefighting caused me to cut back on my other extra cirricular activites.

“Ahhhh... ooohhhh soo good” Ginger moaned, “Ooohhh fuuck... oohhhh fuuck... mmmmm,” she groaned, as I teased and stroked her wet nether lips, spreading them none-too-gently. So quickly, and I already had her at the edge. Fine. It made this part all the easier. I had a rather extensive insight into how the mind altering serum worked, thanks to my dearest Tawnya Parkinson. I’d also had a chance to talk to Angela Prentiss before she and the others left on their trip abroad. It took the binary serum several minutes to kick in and imprint my presence, for my words to truly resonate within her mind. I also knew that sex was the most powerful directing and driving force for that imprinting. In short, I basically needed to fuck her brains out.

“That’s right, Ginger,” I cooed softly, bringing my Light powers to bear, sending warm steady pulsing pleasure into her most tender spots.. “It feels so good, doesn’t it? My touches on your body? My light filling you, stroking you, caressing you? And my words as well, my sweet little slut. My words are just as powerful, just as potent as my touches. Even moreso.” My grin turned wicked, and my eyes flashed a deep lavender. “My words make you feel so very goood, Ginger. You can’t resist them. You don’t want to. And even if you did.... mmmmmm... you’re just too weak to resist me.“

“Nnhhhhuu... can’t... resist... don’t wanna...” she agreed softly.

Damn, but I there was a river pouring out from my horny little box now! I was beginning to really enjoy being the dominant one for a change, the one swinging the watch instead of the one entranced by it. There was something just so yummy about having a beautiful girl completely helpless and at my mercy while I shaped her very thoughts to my whim! I would be hard pressed to finish Spice Girl’s transformation with descending into sexual debauchery myself just from the sheer rush of taking her this way. Squeezing my thighs a bit to relieve the itch did nothing, but I soldiered on anyway.

“I know what’s going on inside your head, my sweet,” I taunted her, flicking a fingernail ever so lightly over her clit, producing the most lovely keening sound. “You want me to stop teasing you and push you over the edge. You want me to make you cum. And, I will, of course... I’ll make you cum so hard it’ll take a week for your fingers to unclench and your toes to uncurl.” Her hips began thrusting forward, begging for attention. “Ah, but only when I feel you’re ready. We’re playing by my rules, remember? Rule number two: good girls are obedient girls. And you, my good girl, cannot cum unless I tell you that you can.“

Oh, the petulant whine that escaped her lips! Such desperation, such longing, such need! I had the former heroine right where I wanted her, and we’d hardly even begun! Of course, Tommy and Lucy did the hard part of breaking her in the first place. Her will is so broken right now a five year old with a spiral could probably give her orders. Crude as their methodology had been, it was apparently equally effective. And while I didn’t have the luxury of access to one of Nigel’s slave trainer machines, I knew enough about the process now to effectively deprogram Ginger using my Light powers in it’s place.

Still, I had to be careful. My interaction with the Grimalde clan had given me a very clear picture of what I was working with. If I kept her in orgasm denial for too long, her mind would shatter, and fragment beyond repair... the very opposite of what I was trying to do. Likewise, I had to be careful with exactly what I told her. Everything Lucy had put inside her head was still there, permanently etched into her brain by the imprinting formula. Trying to overwrite it wouldn’t work—she’d only be forced to obey two sets of conflicting commands, sending her off to a possible psychotic break—again, the opposite of what I was trying to accomplish here. A simple bad word choice by her Master decades ago had severely screwed up and traumatized dear Delores Guiterez. Telling Ginger to simply ignore the programming Lucy had put into her head would be like telling her NOT to think about a large purple spotted elephant on a pogo stick—basically impossible after having just put the thought in her head.

Speaking of thoughts in her head... I was getting such an exquisite feel from Spice Girl, so in tune with her feelings of want and need that without realizing it my hand had slipped down between my own thighs. Even more interesting, I couldn’t make myself pull it away, only slow my ministrations enough to clear my head a bit. Whoa... intense... nearly got away from me there...but uuughhnn... I fell her need so strongly... it’s almost like I’m misting or something... but, no, that’s Sylvia’s power. I might have part of her psyche inside me, but I don’t have her powers. But... I am still reacting just like she would in this situation...better bring this to a close!

“Now, my good obedient slut,” I said, sliding atop her now, letting her grind and writhe against me, “I want you to pay attention. This is very important. Your name is Ginger Lee. You work for the city. And you’re Spice Girl, a Super, a costume wearing heroine. Those identities haven’t been erased, there are still there inside of you. Your inner slut has just taken over, and taken control. But now I need you to remember who you really are. You’re still an obedient little slut, who loves to get fucked... but you’re also a hero! It’s time for you to wake up and remember who you are! Ginger Lee... cum for me now... cum for your Mistress... and become yourself again!”

“Yeeeeeesssssssssss!!” she hissed, arching her back as the block holding back her release was finally shattered. At the same time, I ground my own pelvis against hers, clits touching as her orgasm set off mine as well. I screamed my pleasure, holding onto her for dear life as we rode the wave together. Mmmmm... her screams and mine performing a sweet symphony of pleasure to rival any masterpiece of the Baroque era. A thought that was definitely ‘Nebby-like’ in nature, yet with a distinct vision of notes etched in black still-wet ink on a glowing yellow lit tapestry.

I giggled slightly at the irony... I was helping Spice Girl with her own identity crisis while living through my own.

Coming back down again, I padded barefoot across the room, to the bathroom, and cleaned myself up a bit. Assuming everything had gone as planned, Ms. Lee would recover with her wits intact, and her highly charged libido, for now, back under control. She would also be completely obedient to me, her loving Mistress, and another loyal agent and important cog in my master plan. I needed her clear headed and presentable later when I met with the mayor and the other city leaders tomorrow afternoon. Of course, having apparently disappeared from her job for the last several weeks of her capture, I would imagine the Director of Planning and Maintenance might be resistant to having her back on the job, but I had ways of ‘persuading’ him otherwise. This was the starting point of my great plan, and I’d come too far and done too much to see it falter now.

When I dressed and returned to the bedroom a few minutes later, Ginger was awake. “Hiya, Red,” I said, cheerfully, leaning down towards the bed.“How are you feeling?”

“Lousy,” she replied with a groan. “Like someone scooped out my brain, put it into a blender, turned it into a smoothy and poured it back into my skull through my ears.” She closed her eyes, wincing slightly. “And, I suppose, that’s pretty much what happened to me, isn’t it?” Opening her eyes again, she glanced around. “So... where am I? And who are you? You never answered me earlier.”

Speaking in complete sentences and remembering out previous conversation. All very good signs. “We’re at my old apartment,” I replied, sitting on the bed next to her as I began to unlock her chains. “I used to live here with my.... girlfriend, but I moved out a few weeks ago to stay with some friends. I still have a lot of my stuff here, though... and it makes a nice safe house for deprogramming brainwashed Supers.” I sighed softly. “As for names, are you back to your old self again? Do you remember who you are now?”

“Yes, I do,” Spice Girl replied, sitting up, rubbing her newly freed wrists. “And thank you for that. I guess it’s good to know at least SOMEBODY cared.” She glanced down at the floor. “The last few weeks have been like living in a warped nightmare version of my life. All this time... and no one even came to rescue me. NO one even noticed that I was gone...”

“Hey, it’s not like that,” I said sincerely, rubbing her shoulder. “People noticed Ginger Lee had gone missing. And people definitely noticed Spice Girl had disappeared. It’s just... not sure how much of the last several weeks you really remember, but River City has kinda been put through the wringer. Some crazy pastry chef named Sweet Tooth spread a virus throughout the entire city that turned nearly everyone into a sex crazed bimbo... pretty much like you were until I helped you. Then another psycho tried to blow up the city with bombs... apparently there was sixty of them spread out about the entire city, but the other heroes managed to find all but three of them before they exploded.” I sighed heavily. “And then of course, we lost a couple of Supers... Omega Girl and Armor Man are both gone... possibly for good. Criminals are taking advantage of it and seem to be coming out of the woodwork. Basically, it’s been a really shitty time all around.”

Ginger nodded slowly, taking a moment to absorb all this new information. “So, I guess I’m not the only one that’s had it rough then. Okay. Well, I’m back now, and ready to get back to it. So... who do I have to thank for my rescue?”

“My name is Katherine,” I said seductively, pressing her gently but firmly back onto the bed, “but in costume, I go by Supernova. Right now, Red, I think we’ll just go with ‘Mistress’.” Ginger’s eyes widened slightly, only to drop to half-lids as I ran a hand lightly along the underside of her breasts. “I didn’t get rid of ‘Super Slut’, you know,” I added, willing away my Neuroweave clothes, getting another surprised gasp from my pet. “She’s still in there, just below the surface, sleeping, just waiting for the chance to awaken. If you’re going to learn to function as yourself again, you’d better get used to controlling that side of you. But don’t worry, my little ‘ginger snap’,” I teased, tweaking a hardened nip, “I’ll help you practice. Now... why don’t we start with you showing your appreciation to your Mistress for bringing you back...“