The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows VII: Radiant Twilight

by J. Darksong & Baltimore Rogers

Ch. 6) What’s Taken From Me

Manuel Luis Rodriguez glanced from side to side, nervously, trying and failing to act normally as he approached the warehouse’s back entrance. Yeah, he’d made arrangements already, had contacted their ‘inside man’ in Nigel’s payroll to get him access past all the security. For all intents and purposes, this job was a cakewalk. And yet, he was so nervous it was all he could do to keep from wetting himself at every strange noise he heard.

It’s this city, he told himself, as he reached the door, glancing around yet again to make sure he was alone. This place...it’s just not right! I know Grimalde said there was some kind of thing happening, some kind of situation...but damn, some of this shit just ain’t RIGHT!

Indeed, on just the trip here from his hotel, he’d encountered eleven different couples in the middle of sexual congress, everything from the subtle kissing and groping, to the not-quite-so-subtle dry humping one another in a corner, moaning and groaning their pleasure, to the flat our obvious fucking the daylights out of one another, clothes ripped and torn, or completely discarded altogether, mindless of whomever might walk by and witness their coupling. Worse, a few couples he’d passed had stopped him, offering to let him join in, to strip down and ‘join the party’. And while Manuel was certainly no prude—he got his freak on with the best of them—even HE was shaken by the complete lack of modesty and decorum.

The police and Super heroes were strangely absent. One would think, with the majority of the city going crazy, breaking out into spontaneous sex in public places, that the law would have intervened almost immediately, cracking down on the offenders, or at least working to maintain some kind of martial law until things settled back into normalcy. If anything, law enforcement seemed notably LESS active than more right now, as if everyone were simply too busy or occupied to be bothered.

About a block from the facility, that truth was made abundantly clear to him and put into proper prospective. Turning a corner, he nearly tripped over a trio of lovers in the midst of fucking, about to reach their peak. He’d paused, struck by the sight for several seconds before averting his eyes, turning away. It was then that he spotted the police car, parked on the sidewalk across the street, it’s lights on and door wide open. He glanced back at the trio, and only then noticed the discarded uniform lying in the grass beside the man, and the standard issue handcuffs one of the women wore around her wrists.

The sound of the door opening jarred him out of his thoughts, and Rodriguez nearly screamed in shock at the head peeking out through the doorway.“Rodriguez?” the man spoke, peering at him intently. “You’re Rodriguez, aren’t you? I’m Mike. Mike Wilson. The boss called to say that you would be coming by at this time.”

Rodriguez nodded, frowning slightly, glancing around yet again. “Your boss?”

“Yeah, and your boss too,” he said with a smirk. “Serpentina sent you to bring back a sample of Grimalde’s imprinting drug, right? Kind of short notice...had to call in a few favors to get my work scheduled changed around to work this shift.” He nodded to the man.“I just hope this is worth all the effort. I took forever to get myself situated in this company. I don’t want to blow my cover.”

“Well, the boss seems to think this is worth it,” Rodriguez murmured, slipping inside the doorway, glancing down the empty hallway. “What the hell! Security cameras! Fuck!” he hissed, trying to push himself as flat against the doorway as possible. “Shit! Tell me you managed to turn off the cameras!”

“Turn off?” Wilson answered strangely confident. “No. No a chance. Nigel Grimalde is infamous for recording everything. A camera going down would be noticed immediately. So instead, I pre-recorded some footage of my own, a few minutes of tape showing this section as ‘all clear’ and plugged it into the transmit line. It should give us more than enough time to get what you came here for,”

“Huh. Smart,” Rodriguez mused, stepping out of the doorway. “So...what’s the situation here? Are we alone?”

Wilson scoffed. “Huh. Hardly, Grimalde is extremely thorough. Look up the word ‘paranoid’ in the dictionary and you’ll find his picture. No...there’s a full security staff on patrol tonight. Hell, we had a break in just a few days ago, and everyone’s a little rattled. He’s even got his trained pet heroes, the lovely Angels, patrolling the sky above us,” he said gesturing above their heads. “Even before you arrived, it would have been tough to sneak in here again. Now, even with the cameras no longer a factor, this place is still a veritable Fort Knox.”

“Wait, wait,” Rodriguez protested, scowling deeply at the man who was supposed to be his way in. “Are you trying to tell me that we can’t get to the drugs?“

“Yes, and no,” Wilson said with a chuckle. “No, we can’t make it upstairs to the chemical storage area—no way of getting past that much security without being seen. But that doesn’t matter. We’re not going upstairs, anyway,” he said, gesturing to a small freight service elevator in the far corner. “We’re going downstairs, to the failed experiment storage facility.“

“Failed experiments?” Rodriguez asked aloud, following his guide to the elevator. “What’s this all about, Wilson? I need to bring back a working sample!“

“Shhh! Not so loud,” Mike protested, frowning. “I know exactly what you need. That’s why I’m bringing you down to the basement.” Sliding his keycard into the slot, the elevator came to life, it’s doors opening for the pair. “I think I mentioned before that Nigel Grimalde is a paranoid SOB? Well, even with all this security and his pet ‘Birds’ hovering over the nest, he figured there was still a chance you might find some way to sneak inside...maybe with some kind of gadget, or with the help of some Super. Either way, he decided to pull a switcheroo!” Reaching the basement, he opened the doors again, revealing a large mostly empty storage room, with barrels of chemicals stored in various stacks about the area. Walking over to a small pallet filled with glass tubes, Mike gestured grandly. “This is where he had his imprinting drug stored. The labeled tanks upstairs are filled with simple saline solution.” He chuckled. “I should know. Me and about thirteen other guys spent the first part of the shift transporting this shit down here.”

Rodriguez laughed, whistling appreciatively. “Damn. That’s fucking clever, man. Guess it’s a good thing they used you to move the shit, otherwise we might have never known!” He took a glass cylinder, holding it up to the light. “Huh. So, this is it, huh? This is what he used to turn all those hot chicks into his own personal whores, huh? Guess it’s a good thing we sent in a guy as our inside man.”

“Yeah, that’s the catalyst you’re holding there, and the one with the colored liquid is the binding agent. The two work together.” Wilson agreed, glancing at his watch. “It was pretty smart of the boss to send in a guy for this mission. Grimalde prefers to give his imprintings a ‘personal touch’, if you know what I mean. If I had a nice rack and looked good in a skirt, you’d be up shit creek right about now,” he chuckled. “Anyway, we’d better get back upstairs. The next patrol will be coming down this way in about five minutes.”

A short elevator ride saw them back up to the ground floor again. “Alright. I have the drug. Time to head out of here and make my way back to Utah.” He held out a hand, and after a moment, Wilson shook it. “I’ll be sure to inform the boss of how helpful you were. I’m sure she’ll find some special way to reward you for your efforts.”

“Thanks. I appreciate that,” Wilson replied sincerely. “Just knowing I haven’t been forgotten by everyone...y’know it helps. Being a spy ain’t easy...but knowing all the hard work is appreciated makes it worthwhile.”

He stood by the door, watching Rodriguez make good his escape for several minutes before turning away. Sighing in relief, he took out his cell phone and dialed a preset number. A sultry feminine voice answered, “Is this my bestest good boy Mikey?”

Wilson’s cock sprang immediately to attention, just like always when he heard his Mistress’s voice.

“Yes...yes Mistress, it’s your Mikey,” he said with complete and total reverence.

“So, did you finish your task? Does Rodriguez have the stuff?”

“Yes Mistress, he’s on his way now. I made sure he checked out of his hotel earlier, so he’s heading right out of town. I’m sure he plans to drive straight through back to Salt Lake City. By this time tomorrow, Serpentina should have the vials in her hands.”

“Such a good, good boy, Mikey.” He squirmed, overcome with pleasure at his Mistress’s praise. “I’m looking at the video now. You were verrrry convincing, Mikey.”

Wilson’s cock was uncomfortably hard and his nipples were so tight they hurt, he would be creaming his pants even now if it weren’t for the fact that he needed his Mistress’s permission to cum. He turned towards the camera ahead of him and grinned. “Of course, Mistress Angela, I always give you my best! I have to admit though...it was...difficult saying all those unkind things about the Master. I only managed it by keeping in mind that I was doing it was to please you...and the Master too, of course. Please tell him that later when he reviews the security footage. Please, Mistress.”

“Oh, Mikey. Don’t you worry your silly little head about that. Between your suggestions for the bait-and-switch...”

She was going to do it. He knew she would! He started gushing in his glee, “Oh Mistress! I’m just so happy that you listened to my advice about the double blind. I know my former Boss and her minions’ mindset pretty well, and I knew neither she nor Luis would accept the fake serum stored upstairs if it were too easy to slip through all our defenses, no matter how carefully set the plan. Making them think they’d simply lucked into a way past Nigel’s cleverness walked the perfect balance between believability and sheer pompous arrogance at having beaten him at his own game.“

“So true, my loyal little Mikey. So...Between that and your wonderful acting job tonight...”

“Yes. Mistress?”

“...I think...maybe...”

“Oh please Mistress!“

“...just maybe, my Mikey has earned...”

“PLEASE!”

“...a reward.”

“AAAAAAH! THANK YOU MISS PRENTISS!”

“...So tonight, when you go home...”

His heart was beating so hard!

“...You can unlock the special drawer and pull out my picture...”

“The swimsuit, Mistress? The swimsuit?”

“Oh, Mikey. You didn’t win an Oscar. You just tricked a gangster. No, I think the evening gown will be good enough for tonight.”

“I LOVE the evening gown, Mistress! Thank you! Thank you! And...um...may I?...“

“Yes Mikey, tonight you can finish...”

“YES!”

“But don’t take too long, now. Ten minutes ought to do it.”

“Ten minutes of Heaven on Earth, Mistress! Thank you! THANK YOU!”

“ You’re welcome, my good, good boy. Now, don’t get any on the picture this time. If you ruin this one I won’t give you another. Good night now, Mikey.”

“Yes Mistress. I’ll be so careful! Good night!”

With that she hung up, chuckling to herself, shaking her head. “Mikey” had never actually seen his “Mistress Angela” live and in the flesh. He had only heard her voice. And Mikey’s masturbation aids weren’t even pictures of Angela at all! There were stock photos that Angela had purchased off of the internet, some anonymous blonde model. But Mikey would never know the difference.

Meanwhile in the warehouse, Mike Wilson slid his phone back into his pocket, and, groaning softly in anticipation of his ten minutes of Heaven, he continued making his rounds.

* * *

So.

Waking up in bed with my arms and legs chained to the bedposts was always an interesting experience. Granted, it tended to happen a lot more often to my sister, mom, and other female Supers, as generally speaking, the main reason for stripping a person of their clothing and tying them to a bed was for the prospect or threat of sex, rather than containment. And the few times I had woken up that way, my abductors were always women. So when I noticed the chains, the first thing I did was glance down, then breathe a sigh of relief at finding myself still wearing my underwear at the very least.

On e less thing to worry about.

I took a moment to take stock of my situation. I seemed to be in a cell of some kind, a small square room with concrete walls, an iron door, and an old box spring mattress bed, to which I was chained. The only other things in the room were the hanging overhead light... and what appeared to be a camera mounted on the far wall, looking down at me. Surveillance... that made things a wee bit tougher.

The original idea was to convince the kidnappers that I was a better prospect for them than Stacy, and that I would go with them willingly if they let her and Devon go. Instead, the kidnappers threw me a curve ball by drugging me, knocking me unconscious, and taking all three of us back with them before I could even make my case. Which meant the other two were held somewhere down here as well... wherever this was.

It feels like we’re underground, I thought to myself. The lack of windows, and the ambient coolness of the room for this time of the year... I’d be willing to bet we’re in some kind of underground bunker or basement or something similar. Which could be good or bad. I didn’t know much of anything about my abductors other than they were professional, possible former military or law enforcement. They all seemed to know their way around their weapons, and despite the situation, hadn’t overreacted or lost control and hurt civilians when their plans didn’t go exactly as... er, planned.

I thought about Deidre, no doubt waking up about now with a nasty headache to find her sister and best friend abducted right under her nose. I didn’t envy her the fear and worry she must be feeling. Depending on how long I was out, the police and FBI might have already been contacted. Not that I expected much to come of it at this point; these guys were too smart to have left a trail of breadcrumbs to follow. And they’d all worn ski masks covering their entire faces, and gloves, meaning no finger prints or DNA to track them. And if they were half as smart as I assumed they were they’d stolen whatever vehicle they’d used to transport us here and ditched it afterwards.

Which meant... if we were getting out of this mess alive, it was up to me.

I sighed deeply, making a big show of moaning before closing my eyes again. Assuming I was being watched, I didn’t want to let on that I was fully awake and aware just yet. I gently tested the chains holding me to the bed and nodded inwardly. Simple steel, no special or exotic alloys. I could rip through them like tissue paper at a moment’s notice... but I needed more information before I made my move. And that meant I needed to interrogate one of my captors. And THAT meant I needed to lure someone here into my cell.

Keeping my eyes closed, I reached out with my power, connecting to and drawing on the shadows inherit to the dimly lit room. extending them along the floor, the walls, seeking out and finding the camera’s power junction. With a tiny effort of will, the shadow surged forward, striking the junction and draining away its energy, deactivating it. No longer observed, I snapped my bonds, sat up and did the same to my ankles, and lay back down on the bed, and waited for one of the kidnappers to arrive and check on me.

* * *

Stacy Yvonne Brandt sobbed pitifully in the corner of her cell, her knees drawn up to her chin. For the past several minutes since she’d awakened, she’d screamed, yelled, cursed, threatened, begged and pleaded for someone to let her out of here, out of this... dungeon. From the moment the men had appeared at the SUB, announcing they had come to take her hostage, everything had felt like a dream... like she’d taken an extra hard dose of O or something and had started hallucinating. Even watching Deidre and that Jimmy guy get clobbered, feeling herself and Devon being manhandled and hauled away... it was like she was watching it happen to someone else. Then, the needle, and darkness... and waking up HERE, in this hell hole in nothing more than a bra and panties, with this damned chain wrapped around her ankle. THEN reality had come crashing down around her once more. Then she realized just how much shit she was currently in.

My daddy... he’ll pay my ransom, she told herself, clutching herself into an even tighter ball. He’s probably talking to them right now.. telling them not to hurt a single hair on my head if they want to see a penny of that money... probably threatening to come down on them like a load of bricks if they do... maybe even demanding that he speak to me, to prove they really have me. She nodded, sniffling slightly. Yeah... they’ll show up any minute with a phone for me to talk to him... and Daddy will tell me not to worry, that he’ll get me out of this no matter what it costs...

She nearly squealed in shock as, mere seconds later, the sound of a metal key turning loudly in a metal lock came from across the room, and the door to her cell opened. One of the masked men stepped inside, rifle slung over his shoulder, and walked towards her. Sniffling, overcome with fear, she drew back, crab walking as far back into the wall as she could manage with her chained ankle. The man, seeming to enjoy her discomfort and fear, chuckled darkly.

“I see the little debutante is awake now,” he said, sitting down on the corner of the bed. “I’ve come to bring you some news. We’ve made contact with your father’s office about your ransom—”

“My daddy?” she said, relief flooding her being. “He’s agreed to pay my ransom, right? Then... you’d better not do anything to me. My dad... he’s got a lot of really powerful friends, and if anything happens to me, he won’t rest until he tracks down each and every one of you and cuts your balls off!”

The man stared at her for a long moment, the laughed. “My my... so the little princess has a spine after all. The way you were carrying on earlier, I was starting to wonder.” He sighed, shaking his head. “But...you didn’t let me finish. We contacted your father’s office,” he said again, stressing the word, “but not your father himself. It seems he was in a business meeting, and even getting the message that we had you, his response was that he would have to get back to us later.” He sighed deeply. “Real stand-up guy, your old man.“

Stacy gaped at him, stunned. “N..no... you’re lying! My dad wouldn’t do that! He wouldn’t!”

“Yeah, yeah, princess,” the gunman said wearily, rising back to his feet. “I’m lying out of my ass... for no reason at all. In fact, this is all a gag, a joke. Let me unchain you now and give you back your clothes and let you go on your merry little way.” He took a row of keys off his belt, and for a split second Stacy actually believed him. Then he dropped the keys back onto his belt... and slapped her hard across the cheek.

“Stupid little bitch! Do you get it now? This is fucking happening!” he yelled back at her. “You’re our prisoner up to the time that your father comes through with our money. And then... IF I’m in a generous mood, and if you learn act like a sweet little princess and don’t make any trouble for us... THEN I’ll think about releasing you to him.... unharmed and in one piece. But make no mistake, doll. We didn’t just pick your name out of a hat. Your father is a son of a bitch, with a lot of enemies. He’s pissed off a bunch of people... and if he doesn’t come through with the money, then we will take great pleasure in fucking up his precious little daughter, just to get back at him!” He snarled, walking over to the door. “So both you AND your old man had better start taking this a lot more seriously, before my patience wears out completely!”

Exiting with a loud clang, Stacy found herself once again all alone. The tear started again, as she realized that as bad as she’d thought her situation was, it was actually much worse. These men had picked her specifically because they were pissed at her dad. He’d recently made a few bad business decisions, played a bit hot and loose on the stock market, and to make up for it, he’d been forced to fire a bunch of low level employees at his company. She hadn’t thought much about it, actually; it wasn’t really much of a concern for her, as long as her father continued to pay for her schooling, her car, and her credit cards, she could have cared less about the source of those funds.

Now, it seemed, she was paying the price for that carefree lifestyle. And the one most responsible, her dad, was too busy to be bothered to come to her rescue! As she sat there in misery and fear, contemplating her prospects, she found herself doing something she hadn’t done since she was a little girl, six years old, and her mother was still alive. She prayed... prayed for deliverance, prayed for mercy, and prayed for help. She needed divine intervention if she was going to get out of this alive. She needed a hero.

* * *

Devon found herself in quite a quandary. Being kidnapped, stripped, and chained to a bed in some deep dark dungeon was trying enough. If not for the chip guiding her thoughts and emotions, she surely would have broken down into a sobbing, inconsolable mess. Even with it, she was having a hard time coping with her situation. Her Controller’s last instructions after all were to maintain her cover by acting completely normal, and doing whatever it took to stay with her target. A normal girl WOULD have broken down by now, screaming, sobbing, or crying her blessed eyes out. To do so, her chip was keeping only a light lock on her emotions, which threatened any moment to simply overwhelm her.

On the other hand, in order to get out of this mess in one piece and complete her assignment, she needed to keep a cool head. She needed to be able to focus, think clearly, watch and wait for an opportunity, and seize it when it came along. She was outnumbered, outgunned—having stripped her down to her undies, she was certain they’d discovered the plasma gun her Controller had given her—and simply physically outmatched if it came down to a fight of some kind. No... her only weapons now would be her guile and wit. And if those failed, her only other recourse was to hope and wait to be rescued.

The one thing she had going in her favor was the fact that her boyfriend, the target, was a full-fledged Super hero, easily more than a match for a bunch of masked men with machine guns and rifles. It was only a matter of time before he broke out and came looking for her. She smiled softly at the thought. He loved her, dearly. She was his soul mate. And she knew without a doubt that he would walk through fire to rescue her if he could.

It would make killing him all the easier when the time came.

A slight pain pulsed through her head at the thought... a sense of... wrongness... about the thought. Devon frowned slightly, considering. She was well aware that the computer chip embedded at the base of her skull was controlling her, dominating her will, and altering her thoughts in the best way to make her carry out her mission. She knew, and accepted that, embraced it even. It was her Purpose after all. What troubled her was the momentary feeling of resistance, however fleeting. Could her chip have been damaged during her capture somehow? Perhaps it would be best to run a complete systems diagnostic on it, she mused. No.... shit. It would take several minutes, and I hear footsteps approaching my cell. I’ll have to wait until later to run the check.

Sure enough, the door opened, and one of the black clad masked men entered the room. He stared down at her, and Devon gasped, drawing back in fear that was only partially faked. The man nodded simply, looking her over. With a sigh, he sat down on the edge of her bed. “Hey, now, relax. It’s okay. I promise. No one is going to hurt you, alright?”

Devon sat up, blinking in surprise. “Y... you’re a woman?!?” she said in disbelief.

The masked WOMAN smiled, chuckling softly. “Yeah. Did you think this was being handled by just the five of us that went to the college? No... your friend’s father pissed off quite a number of people.” She grunted, staring down at the floor. “Laying off a few thousand people without warning, without any kind of severance pay... all just to protect his own fat wallet? Is it a surprise that some of us decided to strike back this way? That bastard owes us... all of us... and if he’s not going to do the right thing for his own sake, we’ll see if he’ll do it to save his one and only daughter!”

The woman stood up, obviously still upset at the memory, pacing back and forth a few times before calming back down. “Sorry. It just really ticks me off, yanno? Anyway... you’re pretty much just an innocent bystander in all of this. You have nothing to do with our situation. I don’t know what Sam was thinking when he brought you along,” she murmured. “Anyway, with any luck, this will all be over soon, and you can go back to your normal life. Just sit here, stay quiet, and try not to make any trouble, and it will all be over soon enough.”

“Really?” a male voice sounded from the doorway, causing both girls to glance up. “Everything will be all right if you just keep your head down and stay quiet? Geez, Melissa, why are you feeding this girl that shit for? If you’re doing fairy tales, you should try the Three Little Pigs, or Goldilocks, or something.”

“Hey! Cut it out, Sam,” Melissa replied, scowling at the larger kidnapper. “There’s no need to scare the kid more than she already is. And we ARE going to let her go when this is all over and done with! Howard already said so. Besides, she’s not involved in any of this!”

“She’s here, ain’t she?” Sam responded back, gesturing to the bed. “Guess what, Mel... she’s involved. And if things don’t go as expected, if Brandt tries something funny, we might just have to send him a message to let him know we mean business. And of the three hostages we have, she’s the most expendable!” He walked over to the bed, peering down at Devon with a sadistic grin. “What do ya think about that, eh, cupcake? Maybe what ol’ man Brandt needs to fork over his wallet is a few bloody body parts shipped first class to his front door! Nothing too serious, though... I’m thinking a finger, or a toe... maybe an eyeball.” He frowned, shaking his head as Devon pulled back, cowering. “On second thought, not the eyes. His daughter has blue eyes. Still, there’s plenty of other ways we can use you to make a point...”

“Enough, Sam!” Melissa growled, shoving the man back towards the door. “What the hell is your problem? There’s no need for this! You’re terrorizing this poor girl for no good reason! I could understand doing that to the Brandt girl, even if I don’t approve of it, but this kid has nothing to do with it!”

“Yeah, well, that remains to be seen,” Sam replied mysteriously. “In the meantime, we’ve got a problem with one of the security cameras, the one in the male prisoner’s cell. And Howard wants our resident tech experts to go down and check it out. So why don’t you and Tony go grab your gear and see what’s up while I keep our little friend here company?”

Melissa’s eyes narrowed. “Fine. I’ll go check the system, Sam... but I’ll be back here to check on things in a while. Just make sure our visitor isn’t harmed, or there will be hell to pay!“

“Yeah, yeah,” Sam said dismissively as she departed. “Damned bitch... always acting like such a goody-goody... as if her shit don’t stink like the rest of ours.” Grunting, he walked back to the door and slammed it closed, then locked it. Then, to Devon’s surprise and dismay, he removed his balaclava.

“W-what are you doing?” she asked in fright (real this time, not faked). “W-why did you take off your mask?” This was bad, really bad. The main thing the kidnappers had going for them so far was their anonymity. They’d worn masks and gloves during the abduction to keep anyone from knowing their identities. Even calling each other ‘Sam’ and ‘Melissa’—fake names, if these guys had anything resembling actual intelligence—wasn’t enough to figure out the identities of the people who had taken them hostage. Sam removing his mask, and showing her his face, however, changed everything. There was no one they could let her go now, even if the deal went through without incident. She knew his face, and the team wouldn’t take the chance of her going to the police afterwards, and giving them a full description. She wouldn’t, of course—her only goal was to complete her mission, and get out of this situation alive—but these men, even Melissa, wouldn’t take the chance of the feds tracking them down.

Sam merely chuckled, removing his Kevlar vest, placing his rifle against the far wall, and slipped off his black knit sweater. “Relax, doll, I’m just making myself comfortable, that’s all. And don’t worry, once I’m done, I’ll make you comfortable as well.” He loosened then removed his belt, tossing it to the ground. Oh... oh shit, Devon thought dimly, realizing what the man was after. Well... maybe if I just submit, play the part of the frightened little rabbit, he’ll let down his guard, and maybe I’ll be able to catch him by surprise. Contemplating her chances of overpowering the large stocky man, she groaned inwardly as Sam pulled one last trick that dashed all her hopes asunder.

“Ah... but first,” he said, pulling a small vial from his pocket filled with a thick dark liquid, “I brought a little something to help get you into the mood.” He laughed evilly as she quailed. “Don’t worry, babe. A little ‘O’ never hurt anyone. A lot, definitely... but this shit’s too expensive to waste the whole thing on you. So just relax” he said, taking a small hit for himself, sighing deeply as his pupils dilated, then grew huge, before approaching her once more. “This shit will take the edge off. Trust me, babe.. you’re gonna have a hell of a time!”

* * *

Randi Simmons, aka ‘Melissa’, grumbled to herself as she traced the circuit lines for the B block cells security system. As far as she could tell, everything should be working perfectly, no shorts or broken circuits anywhere on the grid. The camera in the male prisoner’s cell had simply lost power for some reason, like a burned out Christmas light. That was, obviously, suspicious, aside from the fact that the camera, which had been working until a few moments ago, had showed the prisoner still asleep on his bed, chained and bound helplessly. There was no way HE could have disabled it himself, and even if he had somehow broken the camera, it would have set off a secondary alarm tied in with the system, letting the entire compound know he had escaped.

“I’m getting nothing, Tony,” she reported in to her partner over the radio. “Anything on your end?”

“Sorry, Mel,” he replied. “I’ve got nada. Maybe it was just a bad camera. This place has been abandoned for quite a few years, after all.”

Randi nodded. They’d commandeered and taken over the old abandoned Utah County prison, using the bottom floor cells as holding units. True, some of the wiring was a little bad, but for the most part, things were in better shape than they’d expected. She and Tony had run a complete systems check before the operation, and fixed any glaring problems, augmenting the system by adding a few items of their own, such as the redundant collapsing circuit. All in all, she was completely at a loss to explain what was going on.

“Alright, I guess I’m going into the cell to check it out manually,” she said wearily, pulling the nine millimeter from her holster as well as her key ring as she approached the door. “I’ll keep this channel open, just in case it’s NOT an electronic glitch.” Tony radioed back his acknowledgement, and unlocking the door, she stepped inside.

She peered down at the prisoner, still lying spread-eagled on the bed, eyes closed, breathing deeply, and satisfied that I was secure, turned her attention to the wall mounted camera. I counted down from five to one in my head, letting the shadows pooled up along the floor at her feet continuing to build for a moment more before I struck.

The girl, Randi, gasped aloud, then sighed, relaxing as the light drained swiftly out of her, leaving her calm, cool and sedated. Pulling a bit of information from our link, I noticed with dismay the preventative steps she’d taken before stepping inside. Sure enough, a moment later her partner, having heard her gasp over the radio, called in to make sure she was okay.

“Melissa? Is everything okay in there?” Tony asked.

Tugging lightly on her will through our link, I prompted her to respond. “Sorry, Tony, I’m fine,” she answered a second later. “Just saw a freaking rat scurry by. Ugh... I hate those things. Kudos again to whomever picked this abandoned underground cabal as our hideout.”

“Yeah... roger that,” Tony replied with a laugh. “You’re sure you’re okay? Prisoner not giving you any trouble?”

“Not a bit,” Randi replied, staring directly into my face. “He’s still sleeping like a baby. I think maybe you guys doped him up a little too much when you brought him in.”

“Yeah, well, you’d have to talk to Howard about that,” he replied with a grunt. “Anyway, check back in after you take a look at the camera, and let me know what you find.”

“Will do,” Randi replied, switching off her radio. With a soft sigh, she pulled off her mask, exposing her rather lovely face. Shoulder length curly red hair sprang free, and I nodded, approving. Gesturing her over to the bed, she walked over and sat down next to me. I much preferred to get my information from a person the old fashioned way if possible. Sitting up, stretching a bit, I gave her a small smile.

“So... you’re Randi Simmons,” I began, pointedly, driving home the point that A: I knew her real name despite the code name ‘Melissa’ her partner had called her, and B: I was the one responsible for what was happening to her. “My name is Jimmy. You probably already know that, though, if you’re part of the group that brought me and my friends here. I have a number of questions that I’d like you to answer for me... starting with where are my clothes?”

Randi blinked, frowning. “I... don’t know.” She shook her head, feeling strangely hollow. “How... are you doing this?”

“That’s not important,” I replied. and just like that, to her, it no longer mattered. “What is important is that you tell me where we are located, how many people are in this compound, and where my two friends are.”

“We’re at the old abandoned Utah County prison, in the lower levels,” she replied after a moment, swaying slightly in place. “There are... twenty of us total... four outside above ground, serving as sentries... Tony and myself, acting as technical support... ten guards patrolling the area... Sam, who’s guarding one of the cells.... and Howard, our leader, who’s guarding the other one...”

I frowned slightly, easily doing the math in my head. “That’s only eighteen. What about the last two?”

She blinked again, and once more. “Janet... and Steve... they went on a... food run.” She groaned inwardly. “Why... am I telling you all this? I shouldn’t be... telling you this.”

“Oh, no, you should,” I answered back, reaching out to caress her cheek lightly. She shuddered pleasurably lightly at the contact. “You should feel very good about telling me everything I want to know.” The lines of worry melted from her face, and a smile creased her expression. In turn, my eyes narrowed and my grin turned wicked. “In fact... it will feel really good to tell me everything you know. The more you help me, the better it feels... the more excited you become... the more aroused you become.“

Yeah, I know. Dirty pool. At this point, I could simply take what I need to know from her mind and be done with it. But... this was more fun. I TOTALLY blame my aunts and cousins for this... obviously their ‘bad’ influence has begun to rub off on me. Still, I couldn’t deny the effect it was having on Randi, who was now living up to her namesake, if her flushed cheeks and labored breathing was any indication. More than a bit turned on, I didn’t even have to ask her about Devon and Stacy, she couldn’t volunteer it fast enough.

“Your friends... they’re being held on... D Block! It’s to the right of this section... further, mmmm... further down...” She sighed softly, eyes fluttering, her hands moving to begin rubbing and caressing herself through her clothes. “The blonde... she’s close to... the elevator leading back... ooohhhhh ohhhh... t-t-topside.” She gasped, eyes widening, thighs clenching tight. “The.. d-d-dark haired girl... she’s... she’s... over near... the... communications center!”

I smiled back at her, gently, watching avidly as she slid hand deep inside the waistband of her pants, frigging herself shamelessly. I have to admit, I can definitely see the appeal of using ones’ powers this way. Still... I couldn’t let myself get distracted. I was neck deep in enemy territory, underground, surrounded by armed assailants, and my girlfriend and one of her classmates were being held hostage. I needed to wrap things up and be on my way.

“Thank you very much, Randi,” I said, standing up. “You’ve been very... helpful.”

Randi screamed, throwing her head back, my words setting up the mother of all climaxes for the energetic redhead. Collapsing back onto my bed, she gasped and moaned and cried out as her body shuddered, hips bucking randomly. She looked like a woman having a seizure, and for a moment I worried that perhaps I’d gone a bit too far with the whole ‘helpful’ routine... but soon enough she settled back down, letting out one last deep sigh, passing out cold with a huge smile on her face.

Damn... at this rate, I might need to bring Dev to a nice isolated room like this before we leave, I thought to myself, trying to persuade my manhood to go from attention back to parade rest. Devon... I scowled slightly, remembering the images pulled from Randi’s mind... and the bastard that she’d left alone to guard her. Taking a moment to blank out her memory of the past several minutes and make sure she stays asleep for at least the next hour or so, I summoned my costume, complete with visor, and made for the exit.

Hang on, ladies, I whispered softly, making my way down the dank dark hallways of our prison. Darklight is on his way.