The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows VII: Fading Light

by J. Darksong & Baltimore Rogers

Ch.5) Breathe Again

Charles Sweets sat in his office, on his big comfortable chair, in front of his heavy oak desk, and scowled. He stared at the computer display before him and scowled deeper, but the numbers did not change. A week...he’d been in this stupid pitiful burg for a week now, and it STILL wasn’t under his control yet! His numbers were sound; more than two-thirds of the population had consumed his special pastries, and the effects were indeed being felt. Still...it was going too slowly for his tastes! Most of those infected were still at the ditzy, airhead stage, not truly crossing the line into true full blown bimbo-ness. The Mayor, the Chief of Police, the District Attorney...all of the important people in charge of the city were still, more or less, able to make decisions and run the day to day activities. And that, Charles noted with an even deeper scowl, was unacceptable.

“You shouldn’t make faces like that.”

“What?” Charlie grunted, glancing up from his computer to glare at the blonde bimbo slut staring at him from the doorway to his office, licking an oversized lollipop. “What was that, Sweetie?”

“I said, you shouldn’t make faces like that,” Sweetie repeated, giving the sucker a big long lick. “You face will freeze that way. Didn’t your momma ever tell you that?”

“Ha!” he snapped dismissively, looking back at the display, “She also told me that Santa Claus was real.”

“Oh no!” said Sweetie, voice suddenly full of surprise and concern.

“What now?” he said, annoyed at the further interruption.

“Um, ah...” Sweetie was hemming and hawing, like she was afraid to tell him something.

Oh Good Lord! What’s her major malfunction now!

“Spit it out, Sweetie. What’s the problem?”

“Um, Chucky, I don’t know how to tell you this,” she paused dramatically, “but your momma was fibbing!” she blurted at last.

“What? About my face freezing? Of course she was!”

“No, Chucky. Um. I need you to brace yourself. You ready?” Would she ever just spit it out? The darned bimbo was more nervous than ever!

Calmly as he could, he said, “Go ahead, Sweetie. Tell me.”

“Chucky...She was fibbing about Santa!” She sobbed, certain she was breaking her boss’s heart. “He’s...He’s...He’s not really real! He’s functional!”

“Functional?”

“Yeah. You know. Made up?”

“He’s fictional, Sweetie. Fictional!” he roared.

She let out a frightened squeak at his anger, but soldiered on as best as her limited intellect would allow. “Th-th-that’s alright, Chucky. You have every right to be mad. I can’t believe your momma never told you about Santa! Mine told me when I was, like, seven! Why did she do that to you?” she asked, pouting.

Charlie sighed, turning his eyes toward the skies once again, praying to a god he didn’t really believe in to give him strength.

“A better question would be, what the HELL are you doing in my office, Sweetie? I told you I didn’t want to be disturbed!”

“Uh huh, I know,” she said, giving the lolly another lick. “You said, ‘Sweetie, I do not want to be disturbed. Understand?’ and I said, ‘Yes sir, Chucky Baby, I understand perfectly!’ Then you closed the door and went over to your chair and started scowling all scary like at the computer TV screen thingy, and I went to your CD collection, and started taking out all of your ‘Disturbed’ CDs—”

“You WHAT?!?” he yelled, rising to his feet. “Sweetie, you better not have thrown out my music CDs again! We’ve gone over this a thousand times! When I say I do not want to be ‘disturbed’, I am not talking about the band! I mean I do not want you to interrupt me while I am working!!”

“Well, like, duh, I know that!” Sweetie said, rolling her eyes, pointing at him with the sucker. “I just took them so I could explain that to the OTHER girls! So THEY wouldn’t make the same mistake I did last time!”

“Okay. Fine. Then why are you here?” Charles snapped, the vein in his forehead beginning to throb. “Why did you come into my office and interrupt me?”

“Oh! I was wanting to ask you a question.”

Charles sighed deeply, knowing he would regret asking, but also knowing he would never get rid of the girl if he didn’t ask. “Fine. What is your question?”

“Huh? Umm...wait...” She said, scrunching up her face. “No. Sorry, I forgot.”

Charles face-palmed. “Great. Well, that’s ten minutes of my life I’ll never get back.” Walking back to his desk, he sat down and turned back to his computer...then glanced up to find Sweetie standing behind him, peering over his shoulder. “Okay...what the hell do you think you’re doing now? You know good and goddamn well that you can’t understand a fucking thing on this screen!”

Sweetie winced, tearing up. “Geez...you don’t have to be so mean! I was just...sniff wanting to know...sniff what you were doing...sniff sniff that’s all. I was just wanting...sniff to help...to make up for...sniff making you disturbed.“

Charles sighed. Dear Lord, I must have been deeply disturbed with I chose to make this addle brained nimrod my assistant. Nevertheless, he pointed at the graph displayed. “Well, if you MUST know, I’m sitting here contemplating what I need to do to increase the effectiveness of my serum. I’ve given it to most of the city by now, yet I still haven’t taken control yet. The effect is spreading too slowly. How do I get my serum to everyone in the city at the same time?“

“Um...well, you could put it in the water,” Sweetie said, shrugging, taking another deep lick of her lolly.

Charles blinked, in disbelief, then turned back to stare at the girl in surprise. “Sweetie? What did you just say?”

“Ummm...about what?”

“You said something about putting my formula in the water!” he said, slowly, trying to wrap his mind around the idea. “That’s...fucking brilliant! I mean, not everyone eats sweets. Sure, if you advertise, give away free samples, and spread through word of mouth, most people will at least TRY my sweets, but not everyone. But the water...everyone uses the water! And those that don’t drink it directly use it for making sodas, or lemonade, or other drinks. If it’s in the water supply, then eventually EVERYONE will drink it! Of course, I’ll need to make a few slight alterations... but it’s definitely doable. Brilliant! Ingenious!” He pulled Sweetie close to him and gave her a great big kiss, making her squeal. “You are the greatest!“

“Tee hee!” she giggled, squirming deliciously, making her huge breasts jiggle. “Glad you think so, Chucky Baby. Does this mean you’ll reward your Sweetie Pie?”

Charles paused, considering. “Hmmm...well, technically SUGAR is next in the rotation...but, ah, fuck it. You earned your reward.” Sliding back from the desk, he walked over the large plumply cushioned couch, and sat down, kicking off his shoes. He then began unbuttoning his shirt, while Sweetie watched, bouncing in place with eagerness. When his hand moved to his waistband, however, she was able to hold back any longer, and rushed to his side, anxious to speed things up.

“Ooohh, let me, Baby,” she cooed eagerly, touching his belt buckle lightly with a finger. Instantly, the metal melted away, running down his leg like quicksilver, only to reform on the floor seconds later. A moment later, his pants melted away as well, the expensive material liquefying at her touch into a puddle at his feet, returning to its original form scants seconds later. Charles found himself holding his breath as she reached out for his boxers, half convinced her power would somehow liquefy HIM as well, despite knowing with certainty that her powers had no effect on living organic materials. Once he was naked, she stepped back, liquefying her own scant clothing to stand before her Master, naked, horny, and ready to be taken. “Please, Baby,” she mewled softly, quivering in her need. “Don’t make me beg!”

Chuckling softly, he nodded, leaning back into the sofa. “Of course not, Sweetie. Come on and get your reward.” With a squeal of pure joy, she bounded onto him, sliding his cock deep into her wet hot channel, arching her back as she rose instantly to the threshold and beyond, cumming her sweet little brains out...

* * *

Lacie Frasier groaned softly, eyes fluttering open. It took a moment for her to come fully awake, realizing she was home, in her bedroom. It took another second or two to realize her hand was buried between her thighs, slick with her juices. Shuddering slightly, she slid out of bed, noting the copious amount of juice soaked into her bed sheets. Mumbling softly, she made her way to the bathroom, switched on the hot water and slipped into the shower.

Damn. Another night of sex filled dreams, and I still wake up horny. What the hell is wrong with me? Soaking her head, she began soaping her naked form, washing away the night’s enjoyment, while she contemplated her situation. True, her husband had been gone for several weeks now searching for his brother, leaving her wanting for companionship, but it was only in the last three days that she’d found herself utterly consumed with thoughts and images of sex.

And she wasn’t the only one. Lately, it seemed everyone she met or came into contact with had sex on the brain. Sex...and little else. The night before she’d stopped by Lorenzo’s for a quick meal, sweeping in to order her usual. The maitre d had taken her to the wrong table, twice, she’d had to repeat her order to her waitress five times, and in the end she still ended up with the wrong meal. Even more disturbing, however, were the other patrons, most of whom were more involved in some level of sexual congress in the middle of the restaurant full of people, completely heedless of who might be watching.

It’s as if everyone in town is turning into a sex-absorbed scatterbrain, she mused, sliding a hand down her flat tone tummy, stroking along the edge of her thighs, resisting the urge to delve further down between them. She paused, frowning. Sex-crazed, and scatterbrained? Huh. Why does that...seem familiar? Has something like this happened before?

Pondering that, she wasn’t fully aware of when her errant hand slipped back down between her legs. Soapy fingers circled and teased her clit, and her breath caught as her pleasure blossomed. Thoughts of strange occurrences in the past faded away in the onrush of pleasure, and the shower turned even steamier as she worked herself through several intense mind-breaking orgasms. It wasn’t until she sank down to her knees, feeling icy cold water pouring down on her that she came back to her senses.

Gyyhaa!! C-c-cold! But...huh? What? Did I really...How long have I been in here? Scrambling out of the tub, switching off the water, she dried herself off. Okay. This is serious. That huge double-tank should provide hot water for at least an hour, usually for an hour and a half, before it runs out. Something strange is happening to me. And I need to figure it out.

Fully dressed once more, she remembered what she’d been contemplating before she’d drifted off into a sexual fugue. On a hunch, she made her way down to Eugene’s laboratory, and accessed the database, cross referencing her symptoms with any known criminal activity. Three hits came up, two of them from cities across the country, and one right here in River City. “Kristoff Petronovic Kremensti,” she mused aloud, “Aka Kris P. Kreme. Attempted to bimboize certain prominent, wealthy, and influential members of society and politicians, including the Mayor, back in the late eighties. Currently serving time in River City Maximum Security Prison.”

Hmmm. ‘Kris P. Kreme’. And a trio of pastry shops opens up last week, about the same time that the entire city began acting so strange. That can’t be a coincidence, can it? She read further down the file. Huh. Thirty years ago...and now the same thing is happening on a city wide scale? If he’s still locked up, serving time, then he can’t be behind it...but maybe he knows who is.

Deciding to pay the man a visit, she made her way upstairs, to the balcony, and outside, flying off to the prison. She’d made it about halfway there before she realized she was still clad in her normal clothes. SHIT! What the hell is wrong with me? she chided herself, quickly changing into her Omega Girl costume in midair. Yeah, I’m sure that would have went over well, some unknown woman in jeans and a cream colored blouse, showing up unannounced, asking to see a dangerous criminal from the D block. Muttering softly, Omega Girl made the rest of the trip with no further problems.

The warden was understandably surprised by her visit, but after a quick explanation—thankfully, Warden Tabitha Cunningham was diabetic, and hadn’t partaken in any sweets for years—she was allowed to see Kremensti. The tall, thin, wizened gray haired man that entered the room was hardly what she’d expected, but as soon as the door closed, he started the conversation without prompting.

“Let me guess. You’re here because the entire city’s IQ is dropping like the mercury in a thermometer on a cold winter’s day?”

Lacie blinked, caught off guard by his candor. “Frankly...yes. And I was wondering if you knew anything about it.” Her expression hardened. “Apparently, you know more about the situation that I would have guessed, despite being a prisoner, locked up and isolated from society. Tell me, Mr. Kremensti, are you behind this?”

The old man grinned sardonically, shaking his head. “Me? Oh dear girl, you give me too much credit. How could I, a simple pastry chef of small repute, be responsible for the downfall of an entire city?”

“That’s what I want to know!” Lacie snapped, scowling. Her mind was still fuzzy. It was hard to think. Worse, she felt the stirring of her arousal beginning to return, gentle but insistent, asking for attention. “No more word games, Kreme. If you’re behind this, admit it and tell me what you want. If you’re not, then tell me who IS so I can stop them!”

Kremensti sighed dramatically, shaking his head. “And here I thought the great Omega Girl was some kind of noted intellect, as smart and cunning as she was powerful. But, well...I suppose I can overlook that now, considering your ‘condition’. You ARE being affected, just like everyone else, aren’t you?” He shook his head. “I’d actually wondered about that. Your physique, your superhuman recuperative powers...I’d actually wondered if it was even possible for it to affect you at all.”

“So...you are behind all this, then?“

“No, dear, I’m not. Try and keep up, will you?” he stated with a bit of an edge. “I’m locked up here in prison, where I am watched twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. I have neither the means nor the opportunity to cause mischief in the outside world.” He smirked. “That doesn’t mean that I’m unable to ascertain what’s going on when I see the evidence before my very eyes. For the past week now, the guards on my rotation have become noticeably dimwitted, and the conversations they have with one another have degenerated from the usual boring topics of sports and their offspring to sex, sex, and more sex. It doesn’t take a genius to guess what’s happening.”

Lacie nodded, trying to take this all in. “So...do you know who is behind this? Whoever it is, he is using your M.O., just on a much wider scale.” Kreme stared at her, silently. waiting. “Do you know who did this? Tell me, dammit, while there is still time to stop him!”

“Oh, but there isn’t time,” he replied in a bored tone. “That’s really what makes this whole conversation so tedious. You’re affected, and if I had to guess, I’d say you’re about halfway through stage three. In another twelve hours, you’ll be a full blown bimbo, who’s only thoughts revolve around sex, your appearance, clothes, and sex. And yes, I know, I said sex twice, it’s twice as important as the other two.” He sighed deeply. “My point is, even if I told you who was behind this, and you knew where to find him, you’re too far gone to do anything about it. I doubt my old friend would simply turn over the antidote, and unless you happen to know an expert in biochemistry and genetics, and obtained a sample of the original, unaltered serum, then there’s no way to undo this.”

Hmmm. An expert in biochemistry? “You let me worry about that. Just tell me who he is. Give me a name.“

Kris looked at her for a long moment, gauging her resolve. “We called him ‘Upchuck’,” he said after a while. “His real name is Charles M. Sweets. He’s a former classmate of mine...a lab partner back in my university days. Virology and Genetics was his specialty. Back then, there were three of us: me, Ed, and Chuck. We got along okay, as far as things go, but we were all fiercely competitive rivals. Our senior project revolved around creating the perfect food additive, something that would make even the most bland food irresistible. We...argued a bit over the approach, and which formula to use. Shouting turned into shoving, and, well...to make a long story short, several chemicals spilled into our formula, creating something entirely different. A serum, capable not only to addicting a person to its taste, but of completely altering their neural pathways, rendering them susceptible to mental manipulation.”

“Your bimbo serum,” Lacie guessed, only to have Kris shake his head no.

“Not precisely. We’re talking the original formula here, the base from which my bimbo serum was derived.“He chuckled drily. “Of course, the others insisted that THEY were the ones responsible for its creation, and that by rights it belonged to them. We finally resolved the issue by splitting it between the three of us, all taking a sample of the mixture, to do with as we pleased. Ed went on to become known as The Confectioner, a villain of some repute over in Crescent City. I kind of lost touch with him a few years back after he tangled with that city’s main heroine, Ampere, and her little ghostly sidekick. They sort of fell off the grid after that.” He shrugged. “And you know my story. I had several politicians in my pocket, and had blackmailed the Mayor into turning over the city to me when a young heroine named Comet Girl burst onto the scene. It was basically a Mexican stand-off—she couldn’t attack me directly as long as my henchwoman, Glaze, was holding the Mayor’s daughter.” He laughed ruefully. “Of course, you ALSO know the rest...how Glaze turned on me, made a deal with Comet Girl to surrender her hostage in return for immunity, and relocation to another city, another state, out of my reach. With my leverage gone, the authorities moved up and took me down.“

He sighed softly in remembrance. With his list of crimes, he’d been given fifteen years, a relatively short stint, all things considered. What he chose not to mention, and what Omega Girl doubtless already knew, was that he’d broken out after three years, escaped to get his revenge on Celeste Matthews, his former minion. After several days or torture, he’d pumped her so full of his special ‘kreme’ that by the time he was caught and recaptured, the poor thing had been rendered little more than a giggling drooling vegetable, leaving her permanently ‘Glazed’. That little stint had earned him life in prison, which he was more than happy to accept after having achieved his goal.

“Search for Charlie Sweets,” he repeated, as the door opened, and the guards returned. “He shouldn’t be too hard to find. He’s one of the stupidest geniuses I’ve ever known. A brilliant chemist and researcher, his biggest flaw is his immature nature. He was always been jealous of Ed and myself. This epidemic sweeping the city—it’s his way of trying to show us up, surpass us in fame and notoriety.” He paused at the doorway, turning back to give one final piece of advice. “Trust me on this, Omega Girl: take advantage of his pride and arrogance, and he’ll fall like a house of cards.”

* * *

I was giggling in my sleep.

I was having the most wonderful dream, a sexy erotic dream involving my two new friends. In it, the dinner date last night HADN’T ended in total failure, and we’d walked back home together as a group. We were all snuggling together—in my dad’s lab for some reason—fooling around in his anti-gravity chamber, floating and fumbling around, just generally being silly. Jessica, having been loved beyond her endurance, had just slipped into a pleasure-coma. She was floating aimlessly nearby, snoring lightly. And I was comparing and contrasting the wealth of soft tender sexy flesh around me, Sioban’s pale lightly freckled skin, my own dusky lightly tanned olive complexion, Jessica’s slightly Mediterranean skin, and Tawnya’s dark chocolate mocha flesh. Things skipped forward haphazardly, the way they do in dreams, and suddenly we were all naked, kissing, sucking, fondling each other. Sioban was nibbling a sensitive spot on the side of my neck, when I squealed, jerking away, giggling.

“Ooooh...sounds like someone is ticklish,” Tawnya commented, an evil look in her eyes. Grabbing me from behind, she brought out her wings, extending them forward, covering me from head to toe in soft downy feathers. I squealed again, overcome with soft, teasing touches all over my naked form. Sioban, looking, if anything. even more evil, extended her own wings, taking delight in stroking and caressing every inch of naked skin that wasn’t already covered, sending me even higher into ticklish apoplexy.

“You know,” Sioban whispered confidentially, leaning forward to kiss and nibble her way slowly down my body, “you shouldn’t have told us about all the little games you and your girlfriend play with each other.”

“Yeah,” Tawnya cooed, grinding her sexy curves body against my own, her heavy soft breasts pressing their hard little nipples enticingly into my back. “It only makes us want to tease you even more. You’re just so sweet, so cuddly-cute...and so adorably sensitive all over...” Bee-stung lips nibbled along the back of my neck, and teeth gently prickled my flesh, making my shudder and moan between my giggles. “See? I bet we can make you cum just...like...this,” she teased, her fingers entering the fray, finding those oh so tender spots between my ribs, “without even touching your naughty spots.”

“Would you like that, baby?” Sioban murmured softly, kissing the way between my breasts, down my stomach, licking and nibbling her way lower and lower, breathing her words onto my swollen, soaked vulva. “Would you like us to make you cum, the hard way, just from these...soft...little...caresses?” I groaned, arching slightly as she pressed closer to my pussy...only to groan in desperation as she moved sideways instead, working her way down my thighs, then further down to my calves, to my ankles and my feet.

I was going insane from all the touching and teasing. I felt so out of control...so weak and helpless, but in a good way. My arousal was battling the tickling, and it was pretty much a toss up to which one would win. It was so intense...so real...

It was TOO real.

“Whhhaahahahaaatt?” I giggled, coming awake to find reality was very much like my dream. Like, but not exact, as I was lying in my own bed, in my own apartment, splayed out naked atop the sheets, the remains of my ripped feather pillow scattered all over my body and the bed, but, alas, no angels. At the foot of the bed knelt my wickedly evil girlfriend and BFF, Jessica, suckling lightly on my toes, while she worked her favorite vibe in and out of her cunny like a piston. “Jeesssiiieee!” I cried out, struggling, trying to pull my feet away, or at least slide a hand down to my own pussy, only to find the sneaky little vixen had tied me up in my sleep. Writhing, caught helplessly on the edge of cumming, I was seriously debating whether implanting a foot fetish in my girlfriend’s mind was a good idea or not.

“C’mon, my little Katiecat,” she moaned, causing my eyes to roll back into my head. “You know you love this as much as I do! Now...cum for me, baby...cum hard...cum now!“

I obeyed, surrendering to the bliss, screaming bloody murder as I came, and came, and came. I’m not sure if I zoned out a bit, or passed out completely...but when I came to again, I was untied, and Jess was snuggled up against me, sighing in contentment. I sighed as well. Whether it was the experience, or her use of my trigger, I had to admit, I kind of liked this new little addition to our fetish list. And I seriously hoped one day we’d get the chance to live out that dream with Tawnya and Sioban... or—what was it I had heard them calling each other? Oh, yeah—“T-baby” and “Bon-bon”.

Sometime later, coming out of the shower, I glanced back at the bed, frowning to find Jess still there, snoozing, her body buried underneath the covers. “You know, sweetie, you’re gonna need to replace that pillow of mine,” I teased, flopping down next to her. She moaned something unintelligible, pulling her own pillow up over her head. “C’mon, sleepyhead. You can’t stay in bed all day. You have to be at work at the diner in an hour.” I pulled the pillow off her head, tossing it aside, and finally, she rose, shaking her head, and wiping the sleep from her eyes. I, however, stood there a bit stunned.

“Um...Jess...sweetie?” I asked slowly, taking a step back as she rose to her feet, stretching.

“Hmmm?” she said sleepily.

“Did you...um...dye your hair last night or something, and I just never noticed?” I asked, staring at her hair, normally a dark brown, now a shining brilliant honey blonde. She turned to gape at me, frowning slightly.

“Whaddaya mean, baby? I didn’t do anything different.” She took a long strand of hair, curling around her finger, staring at it for a moment. Then shrugged. “Anyway...um...what did you ask me, Katie-kins?”

“About your hair. You’re a blond now, like me.”

Jess blinked, then giggled. “Yeah. Actually...that is kinda cool. I have, like, always loved your hair! Hey! I guess this makes us like, sisters now...like you and Nebby!”

“Uhh...right...just like me and Nebby,” I said, frowning deeper. Then, I noticed something else, something obvious, that truly knocked me for a loop. “HOLY FUCK, JESS! What the HELL happened to your boobs!?!”

“Huh? Now what?” she frowned, placing her hands on her hips, causing her breasts to jiggle with a mesmerizing little bounce. “Why are you, like, picking on me today?!”

“I’m...I’m not picking on you, baby,” I said, trying to wrap my mind around the fact that Jess’ normal perky C cups were now, somehow, bigger than my own double D’s, maybe even bigger than my mom’s! Come to think of it, she’s not the only one I’ve noticed that seems to be going through some radical changes lately.

“Uh huh,” Jess replied with a grunt, turning around, and heading into the bathroom. After a few minutes, she poked her head back out. “Um, Katie? Aren’t you gonna join me?”

“You mean, in the shower? Jess...hon...I already showered while you were sleeping! I’m already dressed!”

“I know that!” she said, exasperated. “I can see you’re wearing clothes. I’m not a dummy! I was thinking of you joining me in here for a little shower sex!” She smiled, licking her lips, a hungry expression on her face that would normally have caused my own arousal to spike, but now, for some reason, caused the short hairs on the back of my neck to rise.

“Um...maybe later honey,” I said cautiously. “Remember, you have to go to work soon. You need to hurry and get cleaned up and dressed, so you can make it to the diner.”

“The diner? O-M-G!” she squealed, darting back into the bathroom. “AHHHH! I’m gonna be late! Wendy’s gonna have my ass!” I shook my head in disbelief as the shower kicked on, and the sounds of frantic scrubbing and washing issued forth. I was still trying to figure out what was going on, when my cell phone rang.

“Hello? Mom! Hi, how are you doing?” I asked, genuinely glad to hear from her. If there was anyone who could help me get a handle on what was going on, it was her. “Hey, Mom? Listen, something strange is going on with Jessica.”

“It’s not just Jessica, baby,” Lacie’s voice replied, sounding somewhat winded and strained over the phone. “It’s pretty much...Unnn...everyone. The entire c-c-c-city. We’re under attack by a nnnnnew villain calling himself...Uhhhh...Sweet Tooth.”

Wait a second...I know that name. “You mean, the pastry guy, the one who set up those new bakeries all over the city?”

“Yes! That’s him. He’s put sssssomething in his pies and cakes...some kind of chemical or virus or ssssssomething that turrrrrrns anyone who eats them...into an airheaded bimbo ssssslut.” She paused, considering. “Um, honey...you haven’t eaten any—Huh...huh...huh—anything frrrrrrom Sweet Tooth’s Bakery yet...have you? Please tell mmmmmme...tell me you haven’t...”

“No, not yet,” I replied with a scowl. Not for a lack of trying, though. In the past couple of days, I’d actually bought donuts and pastries from their shops, only to lose them under questionable circumstances before I could bite into them. One was knocked out of my hands by a passing jogger, not noticing where he was going. One I’d sat down on a counter at the store and went back to get my soda, only to find someone else had snatched it up while my back was turned. The last one I’d managed to keep safe until I was almost home, and then, on the sidewalk, not wanting to wait, I’d unwrapped it and taken out...only to have some stranger with the flu sneeze all over it, and me, as he passed by.

Yeah. Sometimes my little good luck angels had a wicked sense of humor.

“Okay. Good. That’s good—soooooo goooooood. Ummmm, listen, Katie...you have to track down Ssssweet Tooth, and make him give...give...give you the antidote.” She frowned, shaking his head. “No. Wait...that’s not...I mean, you have to get the sssssserum...the original serum, not the stuff he put in the doughnuts.” She growled softly, trying to focus. This was important. “Katie...the formula...in order to create the...thing...the...the...the make-it-better-thing...the...ARRRRGH...the antidote, you need a sssssample of the original...unnnnnndiluted...unaltered sssssserum. With that, you can make the antidote.”

“Okay, mom,” I answered, more scared that I wanted to admit at the way she sounded. “I got it. So...um...are you okay? Do you need me to come over—”

“NO!” Lacie yelled, almost frantic, before taking a deep breath. “No. Baby...I’ll be okay. I’ll be fiiiiiiiine. I’m affected too...and it’s hard to focus...so hard...mmmm...hard...and fast...and—mmmmmm—thick...No! I’m trying...I need...I nnneeed...OH GODDESS I NEEEEEED...need to let you do this. And you can do it...do it...do it TO ME—NO—you can fffffix this mess. I have fffffaith in you.”

“But...but...what do I do when I get the serum?” I asked, helplessly, feeling a lot as if the ground was tumbling away beneath my feet. Mom was turning into a bimbo too? Omega Girl...she was pretty much invincible. The thought of my always smart, collected, decisive, ‘practically perfect in every way’ mother turned into a brainless airhead scared me shitless. I saved the day mostly through luck, by being at the right place at the right time. Actual strategy and planning, that was my brother’s department. Me...I was clueless. “Do I go to, um...Uncle Parker? Or Aunt Roni?”

“They’re all affected as well,” My mom panted, huffing and breathing deeply into her cell. barely able to keep track of the conversation. “Katie...oohh gaaaddess...it’s you...just you...no one else...” I gasped, feeling my own arousal spike heavily, That vibrating sound in the background...Was my mom...was she...OH MY GOD, was she actually jilling off while talking to me on the phone?!?

An image flashed in my mind: mom, naked, on her knees, kneeling before me, eyes blank and empty, moaning helplessly as she played with her wet dripping pussy. I couldn’t help myself, I bit my lip and clenched my thighs together hard, hitting my own climax, her moaning breathing incoherent mumblings driving me on, making the image even more real in my mind. Fuck! Maybe I’m infected with the bimbo virus myself after all...

“Mom,” I managed to croak out, hoarsely, catching my own breath. “Please. Focus. What do I do with the serum once I get it?”

“Pren...tiss...” she moaned loudly, the vibrator sound momentarily revving up loaded through the phone. “Ooohhh gaawdd...Angela...Prentiss. She...she works...works...oh, she works it...AH! She works for...Nigel Grimalde. Best there is...oh, she’s soooo good...only hope...have to trust her...no choice...” The phone clattered to the floor, and I listened for several more seconds as my mom descended into an animal like rutting that left me equal parts turned on and disturbed. Sighing, I hung up my phone and slid it into my back pocket.

Angela Prentiss. The heroine formerly known as Avenging Angel, now currently the Vice President of Research and Development for GrimTech, a HUGE player in the biotech and genetics industry. I knew the stories only too well. The incident with a powerful false goddess named Venus Satore...Uncle Parker falling under her spell, then enslaving Avenging Angel and her young sidekick, Seraph, turning them into Satore’s playthings. Then, Satore’s defeat, Uncle Parker breaking free of her control long enough to take her down, and taking a bullet in the brain for his troubles. Angel and Seraph, freed as well from the control, but unable to shake the memory of their experience, and the stigma and ridicule they endured afterwards...all the while blaming Parker for his part in it all.

Then...enter Nigel Grimalde, billionaire playboy and evil crime boss...both girls captured, tortured, brainwashed, and turned into his own personal sex slaves...so deeply enslaved and devoted to their Master that when Aunt Eva found out they were enslaved and tried to free them, they had knocked her out, and then they fought Uncle Parker and Aunt Roni when they stormed Grimalde Tower to try to rescue them. They even went to the “nuclear option”. They threatened to expose everyone’s identities, Mom and Dad too, and they said they’d take legal action if any of us—I guess I’m a part of that “us”, even though I was just a baby back then—went after their Master in any way.

I sighed softly, shaking my head. It’s all so complicated. Uncle Parker hates Mr. Grimalde with a vengeance, and blames himself for what happened to Angie and Patty, for being unable to save them. And apparently THEY all hate HIM for bringing them to that Aphrodite woman in the first place, even though he was as much a victim in it all as they were. And me, mom and dad, and Sioban and Tawnya...we’re all caught up in the middle of something that happened decades ago that had nothing to do with any of us. I sighed again, staring down at my feet. It was the reason I had not mentioned meeting Ivory Angel and Ebony Angel to my mom days ago, after I first made contact with them... the reason that, even now, even as we were on the verge of becoming real friends, there was still a rift between us...an unspoken air of mistrust on both sides... the reason why they’d walked out on our dinner date after the dressing down Lorenzo had given me. I sighed inwardly. I could only imagine the dressing down that Mom or Eva or especially Parker and Roni would give me if they knew that I’d even talked to “Grimalde’s Angels”.

And now, I need the help of the Angel’s boss, Nigel Grimalde, and of one of their mentors, Angela Prentiss, in order to keep my mom, my girlfriend, and the rest of the city from turning into Chrystal freaking Heights like in those online stories. I mean, I ONLY have to get help from one of my family’s mortal enemies and put an end to a feud that’s been raging since before I was even born! So, like, no pressure or anything...

Willing my costume on, I made my way to my apartment’s ‘secret entrance’, and prepared to take to the air. Okay. First things first. I need to track down this evil mastermind and get the serum. Time to do some investigating. And if I get lucky, I’ll give that Sweet Tooth the drilling he needs...