The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows VII: Fading Light

by J. Darksong & Baltimore Rogers

Ch.8) The Last Remaining Light

Sioban watched from atop City Hall, hovering above the Mayor’s office, listening with her enhanced hearing at the scene unfolding below her. Sweet Tooth and his cronies were making their demands known: complete surrender of the city to him, or the chaos would only continue to get worse. To illustrate his point, he’d injected the Mayor’s daughter with a concentrated form of the virus, turning the once studious, dark haired girl into a blonde sex-crazed vixen before the astonished woman’s eyes. She’d been tempted to swoop in to try and save the girl from her fate, then and there, but she’d restrained herself, barely, remembering what was at stake.

It wouldn’t do us any good for me to get taken down before my backup arrives, she thought sullenly. My job right now is surveillance...to watch and keep track of them...and wait for the right time to strike. She sighed deeply. I just hope Master took Katie seriously, and that Angela can do something with that the serum. Things are really going downhill fast, She sighed, feeling that telltale tingle in the pit of her own tummy at the thought of her Master...but pushed her arousal back down. She and Ebony Angel were resistant at least, as well as the rest of the family thanks to Angela, but at best it was like plugging a leaking dam with your finger. It was fine for now, but not a long term solution.

“How’s the situation look up there, Ivory Angel?” the Police Chief asked, speaking through the comm unit in her ear.

“Not the best, but its stable at the moment,” she replied back softly. “Just keep your men back. We don’t want this to escalate.” Like it did earlier before I arrived, and they tried to simply rush in. Honey, Sugar, and Sweetie had proved to be more than a match for River City’s finest, however, and the boys in blue were hardly at their best to begin with. It was something of a blessing that the Chief, one of the few not yet affected by the virus, had respected her insight into the situation enough to let her take charge of it.

I may finally be beating it through their thick skulls that I’m the leader of my team. Now if I can only get them to start saying “Angels” instead of “Flying Dykes”...and while I’m wishing for things, it would be great if help would arrive soon so I can actually DO SOMETHING about this standoff...

* * *

“Ivory! We’re here!” I called out as we arrived, floating above the roof next to her. “Are ya alright? Not hurt are ya? We saw th’ news report.”

“Luminaire was worried you might have gotten impatient and gone in by yourself,” Ebony teased, to my eternal embarrassment. “I told her that you would be fine, that you were the careful, introspective one, and that I was the reckless hothead, but she still insisted on busting ass to get back here in time.“

The red-haired heroine gave me a smile that made me tingle down to my toes. “I’m fine, Lumy,” she assured me, using the nickname Sylvie had given me a while back, which only endeared me to her all the more. Tawnya had been calling me “Lumy” all day long, but somehow when Sioban said it, it sounded...sultry. It made me feel warm and cozy. I wanted to curl up in her lap and purr. Sioban continued, “Despite the temptation to just charge in, I stuck with the plan and waited for my partners to arrive. And here you are! Truth be told, though, I probably would have gone in if the situation had degenerated further.”

It took a real effort to turn my gaze away from this redheaded beauty’s intense pale blue-grey angel eyes and focus my attention on what was going on below us. “So, um...what’s the sitchee-ation? What we got here?”

“Sweet Tooth. He’s made his ultimatum: turn over total control of the city to him, publically, or he’ll dump his latest concoction into the city’s water supply, where it will hit everyone else that hasn’t already been affected, and speed up the process in those of us that have been.” She shook her head. “He even demonstrated it by injecting the Mayor’s teenage daughter, Sophia. I don’t know what other chemicals he added to the virus, or if he altered the virus itself somehow, but she went from a skinny dark-haired girl to a big breasted blonde bombshell in about fifteen minutes!”

Shit! That fast? How long has it been since I was injected? It made me wonder idly how fast the serum working its way through my own veins was affecting me. I’d felt some of the physical and mental changes almost immediately, from the change in my speech patterns to my breasts nearly doubling in size. Though, I have to compliment the guy. He does good work. I’d thought these monsters would be flopping around so much when I moved that they’d end up knocking me unconscious, but they’re just as firm and supple as my normal DD’s.

“So what’s the plan, boss?” Ebony Angel asked.

Sioban smiled, she was in her element, “large and in charge” with her team hanging on her every word. “We’ll execute a three-pronged attack from above,” Ivory Angel replied. “They’re all spread out inside the office at different points,” she pointed down at the roof, “Sugar here, Sweetie here, and Honey here. If we all go in at once and each focus on one of them, I think we can overwhelm them. They don’t know we’re here yet, so if we drop down and surprise them, we can probably take them all out before they even know what hit them, let alone before they have a chance to mount a counter attack.”

Then she turned to me, her gaze made me feel all warm and tingly. “Luminaire, if you could somehow blanket that whole area in there with some kind of flash-bang, or even just a bright enough flash, we could effectively blind them all, Then we can all swoop in behind and target them individually while they’re still seeing spots. Ebony, you go right and hit Sugar. I’ll go left and take Sweetie. Lumy, that leaves Honey for you, straight up the middle. Hit ’em fast. Hit ’em hard. Especially you Ebony. We don’t know what it really takes to take down Sugar, so don’t hold back. Once they’re down, we grab Sweet Tooth before he even knows what’s happening.” She sighed. “If we do this right, we can end this crazy nightmare in seconds.”

“Awesome,” I replied Oh nuts. I sound like some stupid kid. But before I could wallow in my embarrassment, a sudden flare of heat burst between my thighs. Gaahhh. Ooooooh, “fast” and “hard” sounds pretty good right now.... NO! No...not now! C’mon, Katie...just hang in there a little longer! Just a few more minutes and this will all be over. Angela’s working on an antidote right now. She said she already had most of the pieces she needed. With any luck (HA!) that serum would be the linchpin. You just need to keep it together. They’re depending on you!

“On my mark,” said Sioban . Goddess, I don’t even know how it’s possible, but that girl is even sexier when she is all serious and leader-y. Maybe Grimalde DOES let them have a dominant side sometimes...

* * *

Jessica DuMont sighed softly, staring idly into space, her waitress uniform completely undone and pulled down t her waist, baring her breasts. A piece of bubblegum snapped rhythmically in the corner of her jaw, as she stood peacefully, blissfully zoned out as the customer in front of her felt her up. Normally, she would have slapped the guy for even ogling her in such a possessive way, let alone playing with her titanic tits. But...it felt soooo damn good, and not only did she not think of protesting, it was all she could do to keep from pressing her huge knockers even more into the guy’s hands.

“Ach! I, like...am needing some milk over here, Jess, if you please!” Wendy called from the front desk.

Sighing softly, sounding strangely like a cow mooing, she made her way back to the front desk, where her boss stood, her bright blonde hair done up in ringlets, looking all the while, in her short cut off shorts and white blouse, like the Swiss Miss girl. Even stranger than her choice of clothing nowadays, she’d started speaking with a thick German accent as well, which only enhanced the resemblance. “OOooooh! You iz looking zo full right now, mein kleine liebchen!’ she cooed, jumping up and down slightly, causing her triple E’s to bounce. “You know vat to do, ja? You go stand over by ze pail, and Vendy vill help you out!”

Nodding slowly, still chewing her gum, Jess made her way blankly over to the large metal pail Wendy had placed next to the counter. Taking her spot, she bent over, leaning over the small counter, letting her bared breasts hang over the edge. Had she been completely coherent, she might have blushed at the crowd of onlookers gathering around near the counter, wanting to watch the spectacle. As it was, she was deep in a relaxed, mellow state of not-giving-a-shit, content to pretty much let anyone do anything they wanted as long as she stayed in this mellow soothing frame of mind.

When Wendy’s fingers began caressing and teasing her already hard nipples, the sensation jolted her, only slightly affected her in her calm serene place...but when she began pinching and pulling on those nipples, she was catapulted from serene and calm to animated and horny!

“Gaaaaahhhhhhh!” she cried out, clenching her thighs, wiggling her womanly hips as her eyes crossed, and her breath caught. “Gaaa...aaaa...aaahhh...” she sputtered, as the sensations continued to mount, her thighs running slick as she started making her way up to her peak. “Aaaahhh...ooohhh...ooooooooohhhh,” she groaned, her voice going lower, deeper, as she felt the telltale tingle in the pit of her core, as her toes began to curl and clench. And then..

“MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” she groaned, cumming hard, milk squirting forcibly out of both of her nipples. The crowd cheered heartily as Wendy milked her pleasurably, sending stream after stream of thick white frothy milk into the small bucket, slowly but surely filling it. Likewise, Jenny, the fry cook and assistant manager, worked to milk Jess in a ‘different’ manner, lapping relentlessly at her red hot pussy, keeping the sexy cow-girl in a state of continuous orgasmic bliss, until finally, the milk pail full, she collapsed, panting heavily against the counter, to the cheers of the crowd. Jenny, licking her lips, crawled out from behind the counter. Taking the pail from her boss, she carried it back in the kitchen to the milkshake machine.

“We should have a fresh batch made up in a few minutes, folks!” Jenny announced, adding in the rest of the ingredients.

Jess, panting, drained, glanced up out the window, her mind clear for the moment after such a massive release of endorphins. She blinked her big brown eyes, frowning and blinking again, sitting up and walking over to the window to make sure she was seeing what she thought she was. “Katie?” she said softly, spying a soft yellow streak heading towards the roof of City Hall, followed by a large woman-shaped bird. Frowning deeper, she pulled her apron back up, covering her chest, and without a word, slipped out of the diner and headed across the street.

* * *

“I’ve got it!” Angela yelled, sprinting into Nigel’s office. “The antidote...We did it!” She held up a small container of ash white powder. “We’ve tested it already, and it completely reverses the effects of the virus. That Frasier kid gave us just the missing piece we needed to crack the code!” Taking out a small spoon, she poured a dash of powder into a glass of water and stirred it briskly. “Here, Sir. Drink up. I’ve already given some to the rest of the family.”

Nigel stared at the cloudy liquid dubiously. “And you’re sure this will cure us completely?” he asked, hesitating.

“Yes, Sir. You see, it inhibits the production of the base molec—” seeing Nigel’s eyes glaze over, she cut herself off. “Just drink it, Sir. It works almost immediately...Oh, by the way—” she added as he turned up the glass. Angela winced and looked away. “I, um...probably should have mentioned the, uh, taste.” Nigel’s cry of disgust and the following grimace confirmed that he agreed with her assessment. “Still,” said the blonde scientist, “you know what they say about all good medicine tasting bitter.”

“Then this must be the cure for every ill plaguing mankind,” Nigel commented drily, gagging down the rest of the liquid. He sighed, shaking his head. “You’re right though. I do feel better. My head feels completely clear for the first time in...days.” He turned to face her. “Angela, once again you astound me. Is there no limit at all to what you can accomplish?”

Angela blushed, and felt the heat grow between her legs at her Master’s praise. Who needs the bimbo virus when Nigel Grimalde is around? All I need is that voice and that smile to get MY motor running! she thought wryly.

Nigel continued, “How much of this antidote do you have on hand now, Angela?”

“I have this container,” she said, holding up what looked like a small mason jar, “enough for about ten to twelve more dosages. But Jeff and Anna in Fabrication are making up more as we speak. There are several stages to the production process, but we have an effective ‘assembly line’ now, producing several gallons of dry powder per second. We should have enough to cure the rest of the city in two to three hours. We just need a way to actually distribute it to everyone.”

“Leave that to me, my dear,” Nigel replied, switching on his computer. “I have some ideas on the subject. In the meantime, I need you to get what you currently have out to City Hall. Tawnya, Sioban, and Katherine need that antidote as soon as you can get it to them.” He sighed deeply, considering. “And...you should pay Lacie Frasier a visit as well. If things go south, we might just need Omega Girl’s help.”

Angela paused, considering. Not really wanting to question her Master’s decision, still, she had to ask. “Nigel,” she said softly, “I just need to know. Are you sure about this? I mean...I know you and Eugene Frasier brokered some kind of deal for the gun and gauntlets you gave me...but can we really trust them?“

Nigel sighed heavily. “It’s not as if we have much of an alternative here, Angela. Most of this city’s heroes have been severely compromised by this virus. Right now, our girls are out there facing some pastry chef with delusions of grandeur backed up by three super-powered bimbo slaves. Beggars can’t be choosers, and our roster is virtually non-existent right now.” He steepled his fingers. “Do I trust Frasier’s people? No. Not completely. Not yet. But do I believe Eugene’s promise? Do I believe that his people will honor his truce? Yes. That I do. Because working together right now is in both of our best interests. Besides...they’ve extended a hand out to us twice now, once with Frasier’s offer, and now with his daughter’s help finding the cure. The least we can do is respond in kind.”

Angela nodded reluctantly. “I understand. I’ll get Darryl to take me to City Hall immediately, then.”

“Good. Just tell him to be careful out there,” he advised her, standing up, taking a file from his desk with him. “Traffic conditions are horrible with all the distracted driving. Oh, and if you don’t you mind he’s just gonna drop you off and come back. I have some PR work that I need him to look over.” Depressing the intercom, he called to his secretary. “Constance? Have the board members arrived yet?”

“All except for Richard, Sir,” the petite Asian secretary answered back. “He called to say he was running late.”

“Of course he was,” Nigel replied with a soft sigh. “I swear...that man would be late for his own funeral. Very well. Tell the others that I’m on my way down.” He chuckled softly holding the file tightly in his hand. “They may be grumbling now, but I think they’ll appreciate that I called them in when they hear the plans I’ve come up with to launch the newest addition to our weapons development division...”

* * *

Charlie Sweets scowled as he paced, back and forth, back and forth, glancing again at his watch. Finally, he stopped, walking over to the Mayor, and grabbed her by the collar. “You’ve stalled long enough, Mayor Eastman! Do you accept my terms or not?!?”

“It...it doesn’t matter...what I agree to,” the thin middle aged woman gasped, pulling against her restraints. “Even if I said yes...the people would never stand for it. Calling yourself ‘Mayor’ is an empty title at best. You weren’t elected...and no one is going to...recognize your claim!”

Charlie’s reply, whatever it might have been, was cut off as a blinding yellow flash lit up the room, causing everyone to cry out in startled surprise. The sound of shattering glass reported a split second later, along with the sounds of screaming. Charlie ducked, hiding behind a desk, rubbing furiously as his eyes, trying to will his vision to clear. A sudden warmth enveloped him, flooding his being, and his limbs felt heavy and stiff. By the time his sight returned, he found himself staring up into the faces of the three young Supers he’d seen earlier back at his factory.

Damn. Of all the rotten luck! Why didn’t my girls finish them off when they had the cha...oh. Duh. Because they’re all bloody fucking IDIOTS!

“So, Sweet Tooth,” I said, smirking, holding him tightly in my Light cocoon, “Ah’d say th’ shoe’s on th’ other foot now, ain’t it? Not so high an’ mighty now that yore th’ one hogtied an’ bound, are ya?”

Charles grunted. “Cute. You might sound like a delicate Southern Belle, but you sure don’t talk like one.” He chuckled softly as I glared at him. “Well, you’ve caught me. Good job. That still doesn’t solve your problem, though, does it? By this time tomorrow, everyone in this city will be nothing more than a bunch of sex-crazed mindless bimbos, and I’ll go down in history as the greatest food-themed supervillain in the world!”

“Yeah, dream on, Cavity Breath,” Ebony Angel smirked, crossing her arms. “By this time tomorrow, you’ll be locked up in prison, the city will be back to normal, and you won’t be more than a small footnote on page six of the weekly ‘Food’ section of the River City Gazette!”

I chuckled at that, but apparently Tawnya had touched a nerve. The self-assured arrogant smirk on Sweet Tooth’s face vanished, replaced by a look of pure rage. “You fucking little bitches think you’ve beaten me?!?” he raged, struggling against the energy web holding him tight. “Think you’re so smart? Well I doubt you know about my plan to dump the rest of my serum into the city’s water supply!”

“Duh! Hello numbskull,” said Sioban, “You’ve only been ranting about it in front of the news camera’s for the past two hours. Of course we know.”

“Ah! But do you know where the serum is and how I plan to release it?”

That at least, got our attention. “Well, it’s not as if you can manage it while you’re all tied up,” Ivory Angel pointed out.

“Wrong! Ever heard of an automatic timer?” he sneered back, his confidence returning. “I gave the Mayor here an ultimatum—agree to step down and acknowledge me as the new ruler of this city, or watch as I infect the city’s water supply with my new fast-acting serum. Instead of waiting around for days for the inhabitants to turn, we’re talking minutes now...an hour at most, for the really tough cases.” Then he turned and stared directly at me. “And what about you, Ms. Luminaire? How long as it been since you were infected? By my calculations, you should be entering the final stages...right about...now!“

I blinked. Then gasped aloud. Then moaned, loudly, my eyes rolling back into my head. That warm wet heat I’d felt earlier, that I’d been fighting pretty much this whole time, suddenly exploded within me, a twin nuclear assault—Fat Man in my brain and Little Boy between my thighs. With a savage cry I sank to my knees, cumming, my brains and thoughts and intelligence and all that...other...stuff...flowing outta me...down my thighs, leaving behind only a smiling, happy, blissful little bimbo.

Me.

“Fuck!” Tawnya growled, grabbing Sweet Tooth by the throat. “You son of a bitch! You’re gonna pay for this! I swear—”

“Ebony, calm down.” Sioban said firmly but gently, placing a hand on her shoulder. “It’s okay. She’s fine. And we have something in the works anyway.” Turning back to Charles, she narrowed her gaze. “As for you...talk. Tell us exactly where your virus is set to enter the water supply, and we’ll go easy on you.”

“Ooooh! And now the threats start,” Charles taunted. “What will you do if I don’t comply, hmmm? Torture me? Yes, I hear all the fashionable heroes are doing that these days...giving up their ‘morals’ all for the so-called ‘greater good’. Do your worst, I don’t care. You girls...none of you GET IT!”

Tawnya growled, squeezing tighter, but Sioban shook her head, and reluctantly, she released him. “Okay, fine. What is it you want, Sweets? What’s your play here? The Mayor was right, you know. All of this is just a waste of time! Eventually, a cure will be found, and even if we fail to shut you down, others will come and take you down! Trying to take over this city...it’s utter madness! You can’t win here.”

“Win? You think this is about taking over this city?” He shook his head. “You think this is even ABOUT your stupid city? Bah, I’m not even FROM here! What I am after is fame...notoriety...exposure!” He scowled, glaring back to the Mayor, still huddled in the corner, cowering. “I was HOPING to have made national news by now, that the epidemic sweeping this city would have attracted the attention of SOMEONE! I even purposely provoked Her Honor here into contacting the State Patrol or National Guard—some kind of outside organization, to help with the crisis! But did she? NO! Not at all!” He growled, going red in the face. “And what’s worse, there seems to be a GODDAMN MEDIA BLACKOUT over the entire situation! The ONLY fucking news reports going out at all are this goddamn city’s LOCAL NEWS!!”

The Mayor whimpered slightly, looking down. In truth, she’d very much wanted to call in the State Patrol AND the National Guard, but a phone call from a local business tycoon—Nigel Grimalde—had made her decide to keep the matter local, and not seek outside help. She didn’t even remember what Mr. Grimalde had said, but he was sooooo convincing. Huh. Fat lot of good THAT did. Apparently, I only pissed the man off more! If I’d known all he wanted was national exposure, I would have held a press conference for him days ago and got this nightmare over with!

“But...the situation is not a total loss.” he continued after a moment, regaining his composure. “From a research standpoint, my little experiment has been a great success. I’ve single-handedly brought this city to its knees, something no other super villain has managed to do—”

Ivory Angel rolled her eyes. “Oh, others have managed to,” she commented drily. “Temporarily, anyway. It’s making it stick that no one’s managed so far.”

“Regardless,” Sweet Tooth continued on, “after all is said and done, I now know what to do with the next town I go to. And the next one after that.” He chuckled. “If I can’t get the recognition I want here, perhaps I’ll find it in Seattle...or LA...or New York!”

“Oh really?” taunted the tiny redhead, “And just how to you plan on getting out of your current predicament?”

“Oh? That part’s easy. Watch and see,” He turned to stare at me, then, mostly forgotten in the conversation going way over my head. “Oh, Miss Luminaire?” I perked up, hearing my name called. “Would you do me a favor and remove this...cocoon thing of yours? And place once each over your two friends instead.”

I preened, feeling all sorts of happy, fuzzy warm feelings fizzing and popping in my brain like soda pop. “OH! Lahk, shore as shootin’, Chucky Baby!” I chirped, gesturing to the Light cocoon thingy I’d made, making it go poof, and sending two more to wrap up Iv-Iv-Ivy and, um, Ebby.

“Luminaire!” my cute little sexy gingery angel friend cried out in alarm. “Wh...what are you doing?”

“Exactly what I told her to,” Chucky Baby stated, regaining his feet. “You see, girls, a nice little after effect of reaching the final bimbo stage is that the affected person becomes mindlessly obedient...to me. Keyed to my voice, my scent, my very DNA. She’ll do whatever I tell her to...won’t you, ‘Cupcake’?”

I blinked. He was looking at me, calling me Cupcake. But...mah name’s Katie, raht? Or...maybe it IS Cupcake, an’ nobuddy ever tole me! Kinda silly, not to know yore own name. And Ah’m NOT silly. A li’l’ bit ditzy, and really, REALLY fuckin’ horny...but not silly! But...now Ah’ve lost mah train o’ thought. Dagnabbit...somethin’ ’bout...sex?

“Cupcake?” he said again, frowning slightly.

“Um, yeah, Chucky?” I replied without thinking. Huh. Oh! Ah ’member now! Mah name...Ah must be Cupcake, if’n Chucky Baby called me ‘Cupcake’ an’ Ah said ‘yeah’. Hee! And Ah done it all without thinkin’ ’bout it a-tall. In fac’, it’s way better doing stuff without thinkin’ ’bout it. Thinkin’ jes’ makes mah brain itch.

“Yes, ‘Cupcake’,” he said with a strange wicked but sexy grin. “I’m going to leave now. I have places to go now...so I think while I’m gone, you should attend to your friends. and keep them occupied.” He laughed evilly, making his way to the door. “You know, ladies, it’s tempting to inject you with my fast acting serum as well, and turn you two into ‘Candy’ and ‘Cookie’ and complete my set.” Then he stopped and gave the Angels a long appraising look. “Or maybe on second thought I should make that ‘Brown Sugar’ and ‘Cinnamon’. Well, anyway, unfortunately, I’m running low, and I don’t have time to spend on so trivial a matter. Besides, the virus already in your system is potent enough—you just need to cum a few times to speed up the process. Lumi—er, Cupcake, make sure your two friends have a REAL good time and cum really, really hard!” He laughed again as he made his way out the back, leaving me alone with the mayor, his daughter, and my two sexy friends.

“Oh shit...Luminaire! C’mon, girl...snap out of it!” Tawnya said, struggling so cutely in her little light cocoon. “The bad guy is getting away! We can still catch him if you let us go!”

I paused, considering for half a second. “Sorry, there, Ebby-chile,” I said with a giggle, standing up on my tippy toes to kiss her on the nose. “But Ah cain’t do that. Chucky Baby done tole me t’ make sure ya’ll have a reeeeeal good ol’ time.” I focused a bit on my powers. Wow! This ain’t hard. It’s lahk some kinda in-stink or somethin’! And with a slight flash, the light surrounding their clothes burned brightly, burning the threads off of the both of them without so much as singeing a hair on their heads. I kinda cheered myself at that—I’d really perfected that little trick with Nebby and Jessie months ago!

“AAHHH! What the fuck!?” Sioban yelled, struggling again. “My clothes! How...wha...”

“Mine too!” Tawnya groaned softly. “Shit...this is bad.”

“Oh, no, it’s gooood, Ebby baby!” I husked, feeling myself juice up at the sight of both of them stark naked, floating a foot off the ground, covered only in my warm soft Light. Oh yeah, that r’mine’s me. “Clothes...lahk...um...go ’way!” Ah said to mahself using mah Daddy’s neuro...somethin’ thingy to make mah costume vanish, leavin’ me just as nekkid as them bird gals wuz. Wrapping mahself in big ol’ ball o’ laht, floatin’ over to them gal’s cocoons, Ah pulled ’em close, joinin’ us all together, feelin’ sooo satisfied as snuggled them bird gals closer’n a bee to a honeysuckle blossom. Mah hands reached out lahk they had a mahnd of their own an’ found them girl’s honey pots, an’ jess as Ah’d hoped, both of ’em wus dripping lahk a leaky faucet.

“Oooohhh...gawwd...Lumy...please...don’t do this! Not like this! Please!” Tawnya said, struggling to keep her hips from moving into my touch. She’s fightin’ me. She’s fightin’ the feel-good...but...but WHY? Ah mean, sex feels real, real good...most ’specially with somebuddy ya love and care ’bout. An’ Ah love and care ’bout both of ’em! Bunches! So...what’s wrong with makin’ ’em as cummy yummy as Ah am?

“Lum...Lum...in airre...” Sioban hissed, biting her lips, clenching her eyes, her fingers, and her toes, trying so hard to resist. “Please...please...sssssstop!”

So Ah stopped, lookin’ at both of ’em lahk they wuz from another planet. Ah wuz all confused, an’ more’n a smidgen sad. “But...Ah love y’all!” Ah pouted, bawlin’ lahk a baby. " Ah jess wanna sniff make ya’ll feel good lahk Ah do...sniff There ain’t nothin’ wrong with that, is there?”

“No, Luminaire,” a voice spoke behind us. Angela Prentiss stepped into view, holding a small glass of milky looking water. “It’s not wrong at all. But, well, you’re sick. Something bad inside you is making you act this way. But that’s okay. I’ve brought you something that will make it all better.”

“Y-yeah,” Tawnya said, still squirming, my actions havin’ pushed her dangerously close to the edge. “And...if you take your m-medicine...we can make love to you later...”

Ah looked from Angie, to T-baby, to Bon-bon, back to T again. “Ya’ll promise?” Ah asked all sheepish lahk.

“Yes, sweetheart,” Sioban said breathlessly, nodding. “We promise. Nothing in the world would make us happier.”

So Angie put this here glass to mah lips, and Ah took a swig. Oh GAWD it tasted awful, lahk a skunk-juice cocktail. “Ugghhh!” Ah groaned, wantin’ ta pull away, wantin’ ta spit it out...but even more...wantin’ to make Ebby and Ivy proud of me, so’s we could have sex an’ all. Ah swallered ev’ry drop. “UGH! That sucks! Yucky!” I hiccupped. Hiccupped again. Then...my entire world twisted on its axis...

* * *

Charles grumbled loudly to himself, pulling the heavy tanker to a halt, then cursed again, putting on the parking brake. Damned incline. Damned diesel engine big rig truck. Damned stupid fucking hero girls! Messing up all of my carefully laid out schemes! Fine...I’ll just start over then. I have everything I need with me in this tanker, after all.

He sighed deeply, consulting the map once more. Hmmm. Looks like the exit I need is about a mile ahead. Fine...it will be good to get out of this damned city anyway. He chuckled to himself. After all, the whole place is going to pot, right? The only question is...where do I go now? Crystal City? Portland? Seattle? Or in the other direction, San Antonio, Salt Lake City, Midas City, New York? Heh...the possibilities are pretty much endless. Switching the truck into gear, cursing as he remembered to switch off the parking brake, he sent his truck sputtering forward once more.

It was a real shame having to leave my girls behind, he mused, switching on the radio. Still...I can always find new girls...less annoyingly STUPID girls. Those three...really good in bed, but not much for conversation... Turning the big rig, nearing the turn-off for the Interstate, he laughed aloud. “All right! The road is clear, and I’m home free! Nothing’s gonna stop me now!“

Nothing, aside from the bright flash of laser light blasting a huge section of the road ahead of him.

“SHHHIIIIITTT!” he yelled, swerving, turning the steering wheel hard, trying desperately to avoid the hole...then back the other way, trying desperately to keep the truck from jackknifing. As the truck started to tip, he closed his eyes, praying for a miracle.

Instead, he got a trio of very angry young woman glaring at him through his windshield.

“Going somewhere, Sweet Tooth?” I asked, challenging him, my light holding his truck in place, both preventing the crash and keeping it locked down. “It’s kind of rude of you to just rush off this way. I mean, after all the hospitality and fun you’ve shown us today, the least you could do is let us show you our appreciation!” With a growl, I focused another beam of light, cutting through the semi, slicing off the engine and the front of the main cab, opening it like an aluminum can.

“YOU!” Charles recoiled back in horror, inching himself as far back into the remains of the cab as he could. “H...how...how? How could you be...I mean I just...you should be—”

“A brainless blonde bimbo?” I snarked, glaring at him hotly. “Yeah, I was. Thank you SO freaking much for that!” I growled, pelting him with needle thin light darts, just barely solid enough to hurt but not actually break the skin. “Seriously! I’m already blonde, and a bit of a ditz, not to mention big breasted! Did you REALLY need to cram the stereotype down my fucking throat?!?” I growled, willing the red haze back down. Calm. Composed. Yes...much better. Sioban would be proud of me. “I’d really love to kick your sorry ass right now, ‘Chucky Baby’,” I said, cracking my knuckles loudly, “but I figure the two girls I brought with me deserve that honor a hell of a lot more than I do.”

“Hello, Charles,” the two other woman said in unison, their words clipped and dripping with venom. If Sweet Tooth had quailed at the sight of me floating in front of him, the sight of these two women had him on the verge of cardiac arrest.

“H-h-h-honey? S-s-s-sugar?” he stuttered, going deathly pale. “H-h-h-how?”

“The name’s Vapria, asshole, not Honey!” the raven haired girl yelled, sending a plume of paralytic gas at him, causing Charles to freeze in place. “I know it’s been a while, Chuck, but it hasn’t been THAT long, dammit!” She smirked, leaning in close, running a long sharp black painted fingernail lightly along his face. “You can’t believe how long I’ve wanted this...to be back to my normal self, and back in my right mind!” She laughed evilly. “Oh, you have no idea how much I intend to make sure you suffer!“

“Sorry, Vape,” the short haired brunette at her side replied, cutting in. “You’ll have to wait in line. And I’m up first.” She reached in, grabbing him by the edge of his seat...and ripped him AND the seat free of the truck, along with part of the steering assembly. “You twisted little shit,” she purred softly, enjoying the old man’s terror. “I bet you never thought this would happen, did you? It never occurred to you that someone just as smart and just as talented as you could unlock your damned formula, or even come up with an antidote? Heh. I sure as HELL bet you never expected if someone DID come up with that antidote that they would recognize us as victims as well and give US a dose too!” Still holding him up with one hand, she jerked the heavy metal steering frame loose with her free hand...and slowly crushed it flat in her palm. Quailing, still paralyzed and unable to move, Charlie Sweets expressed his fear in the only way left to him. He wet his pants.

“Take it easy, Hyperia,” I cautioned, although I must admit I felt exactly the same as she did. “You’ll get your chance to settle with him. We all will. But as tempting as it is, we can’t kill the dirty old bastard.” I sighed softly, taking him from the angered Super, releasing him from his seatbelt and chair, wrapping him up in a cocoon instead. “I know you’re probably wondering where Sweetie...oh, I mean Fluidia, is right now. She went with the Angels out to the city reservoir to help them stop your little time bomb. She was nice enough to show them exactly where you’d broken into the main line, and even said she could use her powers to separate your serum from the water, all while the Angels found a place to store it until it could be disposed of properly.”

Even frozen, the sheer hate and anger radiated through his eyes. I merely sighed, shaking my head. “You know, dipwad, you almost pulled it off. You had everything planned out like clockwork. Everything, from your subtle insinuation into our city, to your backup plan to pollute the water supply, to your escape route...all executed flawlessly. All things considered, you should have won, you should have gotten away scot free, and we should have lost.” I raised a finger, a soft yellow glow centering on the tip. “Looks like you planned for every eventuality, except one. Just... sheer... bad... luck.” I tapped him lightly on the side of his temple, sending him to dreamland.