The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows VI: Blinded By The Light

by J. Darksong

Ch. 5: Losing the Light

Waking up in bed, naked, tied hand and foot to the posts wasn’t exactly a new experience for me. Besides my not so fortunate experiences In the couple of months that Jess and I had been a couple, we’d explored all sorts of sexual kinks, and one of my favorites was bondage. So, coming to, finding myself unable to move, I wasn’t immediately concerned. In fact, it wasn’t until a few minutes later, when my vision cleared enough for me to notice my surroundings, that I felt the icy prickle of fear run down my spine. I struggled, pulling at my bindings, which seemed to be made of simple nylon rope. Frowning, I pulled harder, straining with every bit of strength in me... but I might as well have been chained up in Nth metal chains.

“You might as well stop struggling,” the brown haired EMT worker replied, stepping into view, “you’ll only end up hurting yourself.” Tossing aside the hat, she unbuttoned her shirt, tossing it away as well, revealing a nice ample bosom clad in a large black sports bra. I suppose it’s a sign of just how horny and unbalanced I’ve become since my sexual awakening if the sight of my evil kidnapper’s boobs was getting me hot. Add to that the fact that I was naked, tied up and exposed... Biting my lip, I tried to get hold of my rampaging hormones and turned to face my captor.

“You’re not going to get away with this, you know,” I said bravely, projecting a calm demeanor. Presentation and image is everything. Never let ’em see you sweat! “Whatever diabolical scheme you have planned, it’s not going to work. You’ll save yourself a lot of pain and hardship if you simply let me and my friend go right now, before—” Eyes widening, I glanced around. “Wait a second. What did you do with Whitney? Where did you take her?“

“Whitney’s fine,” the woman replied easily, unbuttoning her pants as well now, pulling them down and stepping out of them, “but if you were smart you’d be more worried about yourself.”

My eyes left her face, drawn as if by gravity to the scantily clad body of my kidnapper. Long lustrous brown hair that ran halfway down her back, leading to a slim, trim, yet sexually curvy form. Her breasts—oh such lovely suckable breasts—seemed a C cup, possibly a D, large, yet perfectly fitting on her frame. Her waist and stomach were flat, with abs that looked as if she’d been born and raised in a gym. Indeed, looking at the entire package, seeing the muscular tone of her arms and thighs, I could tell I was looking at something who took their training very seriously.

So... most likely not a normal minion or a flunky. Huh. Well... no matter. I could still get out of this mess. I just needed to be smart about this.

“Okay, so, what’s the big plan?” I asked, struggling lightly again my bond, pulling at the ropes around my wrists. “I mean, going through all the trouble to steal an ambulance and a rescue worker’s clothes couldn’t have been easy, even if the police weren’t on the lookout for you. Seems kind of a bit of overkill just to kidnap me. So... what’s your main objective? Why am I here?”

The woman paused, smiling wickedly, before walking over to a small hook on the side of the wall, removing a piece of brown and red cloth . “You, my dear, are here for one simple purpose. You’re bait.” I blinked, frowning slightly, and she began sliding the rust colored leotard up her body. “Sorry if that’s a blow to your ego, but it’s true. You’re nothing more than a means to an end. I abducted you merely as a way of drawing your dear mother here.”

My heart nearly stopped in my chest. “M... my mother?” I whispered softly. Not again! Shit! Fuck! My mask was gone, and my face exposed. No, but... wait. She kidnapped me because she wanted to draw out my mother... which means she had to have known who I was long before now. “And just how do you know my mother?“

The woman laughed. “You mean Omega Girl? Why, dear Lacie and I go back quite a long ways. Before your time, of course... hell, before you were even born!” She paused, frowning, staring straight ahead, almost as if staring into the past. “I was actually about your age the first time we crossed paths,” she said softly. “An entire lifetime ago.” She shook her head, returning to the present. “Suffice it to say, I have her to thank for making me into the person I am today. Good and bad, everything that happened to me... to shape me into me... is because of my nemesis!”

I blinked, a bit taken aback by her bitterness. Whatever mom had done to her had definitely left a mark, yet I couldn’t image my mom doing anything to hurt anyone enough to make them that angry. Even Dream Queen’s hadn’t spewed that much venom. I’ve faced a couple of her former enemies a few times, and while none of them expressed any love or affection for Omega Girl, or her offspring, no one had ever declared her their nemesis before!

This situation was definitely starting to unnerve me. I needed to get free, get Whitney, and get the hell out of here! “Um, okay, um, I can see that you’re a bit upset,” I said with a tremor in my voice, struggling again, “but, um, I haven’t done anything to you. I’m not your nemesis. So, if you could just let me go, I could—”

“You’re going nowhere, kid,” she cut in, harshly, turning to face me again. “I already told you. I need you as bait. Once I have Omega Girl right where I want her, I won’t need you anymore.” If that was meant to try and reassure me, she was doing a terrible job. “All I need for you to do is to lie there and by quiet. If you don’t cause me any trouble, then I won’t need to hurt you.” Her eyes narrowed. “But don’t think I have any problem with slitting your throat if it comes down to it. My goal is to cause Lacie Frasier as much pain and suffering as possible before I end her, and if that means torturing an innocent little teenager in the process, then so be it!”

I scowled. Not the answer I was hoping for by any means, but at least I now knew where I stood in the grand scheme of things. “I see,” I said after a moment. “But I think you’ve forgotten one little detail in your ‘master plan’.”

“Really?” she said, eyebrows raised as she leaned forward towards me. “And what would THAT be?”

“THIS!” I yelled, thrusting both of my hands towards her, flashing her with the brightest light flash I could generate—

Or... well... that was the idea, at least. My smug look slowly changed to one of confusion, before transforming to an expression of fear. I wiggled my fingers frantically, pushing with every bit of power inside me... but none of it was coming out! “Wh... what... no... this isn’t... my powers...” I whispered as the woman’s amused face leaned even closer, staring down at mine.

“Oh, sorry, I guess I’m being rude,” she said with a smirk. “Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Maddison Jeffries—” My heart skipped a beat as I recognized the name, my situation suddenly making a twisted sort of sense “—but I’m perhaps better known in your circles as Siphon.“

* * *

“Siphon,” Lacie murmured softly, staring into nothingness, her eyes rightly closed. “She’s got Katie.”

“WHAT!?” Jessica yelled, leaping to her feet. “How do you know that? What is this, anyway? I mean, I thought Ms. Snow was the one with psychic gifts...”

“I’m not psychic, dear,” Lacie said, eyes still tightly closed, carefully watching her daughter’s entangled thread. “What I’m doing is more like remote viewing... but at the same time, completely different. It’s... hard to explain. By focusing hard enough of a person’s thread—their ‘life line’ I suppose you could say—I am able to see what’s happening to them, to sense where they are, and what’s happening around them. But it’s more than that. I can literally feel that person’s life force, their essence... can tell if they’re healthy, or sick, if they are injured or dying... I can sense their present and immediate fate, and even in some cases, alter it.“

“Well, um, okay then!” Jessica replied, not quite understanding but willing to accept the older woman’s words. “Why don’t you change Katie’s fate and free her from being captured?”

“It’s not that simple,” Lacie said after a moment, opening her eyes again. “There are certain threads that I can’t affect, my own, being one of them. My son and daughter’s threads... I could influence them slightly, long ago, before they were born, and still technically part of me, but now...” She shook her head. “She’s a loose thread... part of the Weave and yet not part of it. I can’t grasp it. I can’t affect it. All I can do is monitor it, and see how it interacts with the other threads around it. And before you ask, no, I can’t affect Siphon’s thread either. I’m not sure if it’s an aspect of her power, or if it’s simply her, but hers is another thread I can’t pull.“

Jessica sighed heavily. “I’m sorry, I don’t really understand what you mean.”

Lacie smiled. Closing her eyes, frowning slightly, she extended her hand slightly. Jessica paused, curious... then blinked, finding herself back home in her kitchen. “What the hell? How the hell did I get in—” Then with a short flash of light, she was back in the living room again. “—here?” Shaking her head for a moment to clear the momentary vertigo, she gaped at Lacie. “How did you do that, ma’am?”

“I merely tugged on your thread,” she said simply. “A small change. I altered your ‘where’ but kept everything else the same. It seemed the easiest way to explain, and it was a tiny enough alteration that it didn’t disturb any nearby threads.” She sighed. “And that’s the problem with messing around with anyone’s thread. They all criss-cross over each other, so changing one can sometimes have unforeseen and unwanted changes on others.“

Jess sighed, and began pacing back and forth across the living room. “Then, there’s no way to get Katie back from your old enemy... other than tracking her down and duking it out with her, face to face, that is...”

“Oh, I’m going after her,” Lacie Frasier said with a slight growl, slamming a hand down on the kitchen table hard enough to punch straight through it. “Ah hell,” she murmured, looking sheepishly at the damage. “Sorry about that, Jessica. I’m just a little... well, you know.”

“Don’t sweat it, Mrs. Frasier, " Jessica piped up, still pacing back and forth across the carpet. “I feel the same way. Dammit... I shouldn’t have left Katie there all alone. I should have hung around and waited for her!”

Lacie shook her head. “No, sweetie, it’s not your fault. You couldn’t have knows she’d be abducted by a deranged psychopath from my past. Again.” She sighed. “And if you’d been with her, you would have ended up captured as well. Again.” She sighed heavily. “Damn. I can’t believe she’s come out of hiding now, after all these years, just to try and get back at me.”

“Who IS this Siphon person, anyway?” Jessica asked. “And why does she have such a bug up her ass about you?”

Lacie shook her head. “It would take much too long to explain all the problems she has with me. Suffice it to say, she and her lover tried to enslave me, and when that didn’t work, tried to kill me. I managed to defeat them, and he ended up dead, something that she blames me for, even though it was one of his own subordinates going rogue that actually killed him. She wants revenge, plain and simple. And, with her ability to cancel out my powers, she just might get it.”

With a gesture, her clothes vanished, leaving her momentarily nude, her clothing shunted into an interdimensional space as the matter already there was pulled upwards, back into normal space once more. Another gesture, and she stood, proudly, garbed in her form fitting black leotard, with thigh high black leather boots, black elbow length gloves, and a small domino mask over her eyes. Lacie Frasier had departed; Omega Girl stood in her place.

Jess, for her part, openly gaped, eyes slightly glazed. She’d known Mrs. Frasier most of her life, had come over to her house many times, had had countless sleepovers with her friends in their living room, had played and splashed around in their backyard swimming pool. She’d seen Lacie in a bathrobe, night gown, and bikini more times that she could count, always noting idly how beautiful the older woman was, or what good shape she was in. She’d even seen her in her Omega Girl costume a few times, which always left her a little awestruck.

That brief momentary glimpse was the first time she’d seen the buxom blonde completely naked, however, and with her new supercharged libido, and appreciation for feminine beauty, it was all she could do now to cream herself standing, or jam a hand down inside her pussy and frig herself off to the image burned into her retinas. Oh my fucking gawd... I had no idea she was so... so... uuhhhmmm... damn what I wouldn’t give to spent a few hours between her thighs...

“Jess? Jessica?” Lacie asked, frowning slightly, She waved her hands in front of the dazed girl’s face. “Are you alright, honey?”

“Oh! Um, yeah sorry,” she replied, shaking her head. “I was, um... just spacing.” She sighed. “So... is there anything I can do to help?”

Omega Girl shook her head. “Sorry. She’s too dangerous. Besides being able to neutralize any type of power source in her vicinity, she is also a very capable hand to hand combatant. From what little I saw of her just now, it seems she’s been training as obsessively as ever. And she has no issue whatsoever with hurting or killing innocent bystanders if it will bring her closer to her goal.”

“And that’s the person that’s holding Katie hostage right now,” Jessica replied, the blood draining from her face. “Oh my God...”

“Don’t worry, Jess,” she replied, rubbing her shoulder gently. “I’ll stop her. I won’t let her hurt my daughter. Whatever it takes, I’ll bring Katie back to you.” With a soft smile, she stepped out onto the patio, and leaped skyward, disappearing in a flash.

* * *

I’d dozed for perhaps half an hour when the door opened, and Whitney was shoved into the room. “You won’t get away with this, you bitch!” she screamed after her as the door slammed shut. Sighing, she slumped, the fiery resolve fading from her body. She turned, and froze, staring at me in shock. “Kat, uh, um, Luminaire? What the hell? Why are you naked?”

I sighed wearily. “Definitely not by choice,” I grumbled, pulling idly at my restraints. “And you can call me Katie now. Siphon already knows who I am.”

“Siphon?”

“Our kidnapper,” I explained. “An old enemy of my mom’s apparently. And her power is the ability to disable other people’s powers... including the ability to create and control my costume. The material is linked to my brain, and activated with a tiny spark of energy from my body... but with her energy field draining my powers, I can’t maintain my uniform.” I huffed slightly. “It’s actually kind of a good thing we’re locked up in here, instead of outside in the open somewhere. I’d die of embarrassment.”

Whitney rolled her eyes. “Like that matters at the moment. We’re still being held captive by some crazy psycho bitch, and you apparently have no powers! Forget being embarrassed, think of some way for us to get the hell OUT of here!”

“Calm down, Whit,” I said, taking a few deep breaths to try and calm myself. “It’s going to be okay. If we just stay calm and relax—”

“Relax? RELAX?” she yelled, staring at me, incredulously. “How the FUCK can I relax? I’m stuck in the room with a NAKED super powered lesbian with no super powers, being held by some Uber-powerful crazy woman who’s just as likely to kill us as let us go once she gets what she wants!”

“WHITNEY!” I yelled back, causing her to start. “CALM THE FUCK DOWN! Getting excited and hysterical is NOT helping things! Just relax. I promise you, we’ll get through this, if you keep your head.” I shrugged, as much as the bindings would allow. “This isn’t the first time I’ve been knocked out and abducted...”

“Yeah, well it’s MY first time,” Whitney grumbled softly, leaning against the cell wall. “Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.”

I sighed softly, considering. “Well... um... actually, that’s not quite true. There was the incident down in Florida, after all.”

“Florida?” she replied, glancing back over at me again, before averting her eyes. “What about it? We went down there for that big radio contest, was supposed to get air time on MTV, but instead ended up getting drunk and missing the whole damn thing. Big whoop.”

“Um, well, that’s not... exactly what happened, " I said, hesitantly. “Whit... you, me, Jess and Shani... we were abducted. Do you remember that dance club, Synch? Or going into the back into the back through that red door?” Whitney opened her mouth to comment, then paused, frowning, deep in thought. “We were abducted, Whitney. You, me, Shani, and Jess... the owner knocked us out, drugged us, then brainwashed us into becoming her obedient slaves... until we were rescued.”

I decided not to mention the specifics; no need to rehash our experiences as Her thralls, her sexy obedient half-human, half-animal pets, or the fact that we’d spent night after night serving our Owner, or any of the wealthy patrons who paid to spend the night with us.

“Wait a second,” Whitney said, slowly shaking her head. “I... I remember something like that... thought it was... some kind of weird sex dream... of me.. and P-p-pony... no... Shani... together... having sex?” She shook her head furiously. “No. NO! I’m not that way! I like guys! I have a fucking boyfriend! That... that didn’t happen!” She glanced over at me, her eyes begging. “Did it? Did that... really... happen to us?”

“Yeah,” I said softly, closing my eyes. “To all of us. It’s part of the reason why... Jessica and I are... a couple. Mental programming like that can’t be erased... not completely. My mom’s friend psychically erased the incident from our minds, and removed the programming... but bits and pieces are still there. Even if you take away the memories, the emotional attachments remain.” I opened my eyes and looked at her again. “That’s what happened to you earlier, in the theater, by the way. Jess used your trigger name ‘Bitchy’ to embarrass you. You reacted instinctively, as you’d been trained to... as we’d ALL been trained to... and well, you know...”

Whitney’s eyes widened, then narrowed. “That skanky bitch!” she growled, hands clenched tight into fists. “If we get out of this shit alive, I am kicking your girlfriend’s ass!”

“Oh, please Whitney!” I said, finally fed up with it all. “Will you give it a rest? You only got what you deserved. You provoked Jess into doing that, you know... treating us both like we’re a couple of lepers with a disease! Which, frankly, is the way you’ve treated us since the fifth grade!”

Whitney opened and closed her mouth. seemingly on the verge of saying something, before sighing and closing her eyes. She slid down the wall, resting on the ground with her back to the door. “Okay. Fine. I’m a bitch. I admit it. Are you happy now? Is that what you wanted to hear?”

“No. Not really,” I admitted softly. “I just... well, just wondered why, that’s all. I mean, I’ve always tried to be a good friend...” I tried to turn towards her, grunting, finding myself still frustratingly immobile. “Damn these stupid ropes! I don’t suppose you have a knife or anything in your pants?”

“Huh. So now you’re interested in what’s in my pants, huh?” she snarked. Then grimaced, shaking her head. “Sorry. Didn’t mean that. Its... kind of a force of habit.” Checking her pockets, she sighed. “I usually do carry a pocketknife, but I guess Psycho Bitch took it from me while we were knocked out.” She rose to her feet, and walked over to the bed. “Those knots don’t look that tight. Maybe i can untie them.”

I sat quietly by while she worked in silence, trying to free me from the binding. It was kind of awkward, being alone with her like this. We’ve known each other for about fourteen years, but I was beginning to realize, we really didn’t know each other at all. I’d always felt she was nothing more than a shallow, egotistical girl with a chip on her shoulder, but now that it was just us here, together, I was starting to get brief glimpses into the her behind the confident, snippy facade she usually showed to the world. Huh. So Whitney Meyers is a human being after all. Who would have thunk it?

“Almost... got it!” she said in triumph as my right wrist came free. I flexed it gingerly, trying to restore the circulation, and she moved over to the opposite side of the bed. “You’re... um... really pretty,” she blurted out suddenly, blushing slightly as she began on the second knot.

“Um... thank you?” I responded, not sure what to make of the comment.

She sighed loudly, before turning to face me directly again. “Okay. It’s been bugging the hell out of me. For the past few months I’ve been having these... well, what I THOUGHT were crazy sex dreams... about you, and me... and Shani... and even Jessie. It was kind of crazy... I’d be fucking my boyfriend Dan, riding his cock to ecstasy, closing my eyes, about to cross the barrier... when I’d suddenly get a flash... an image, of you, or Shani or Jess... naked... and that would be what pushed me over the edge.” She sighed, looking away. “I never told anyone about this. I thought I was cracking up! I mean, I was having thoughts like that about my friends—sexual thoughts! But I still liked men. I LOVE it when Dan fucks me. I wouldn’t trade his big fat cock for all the pussy in River City! But... I couldn’t forget those images either. I couldn’t ignore them. Couldn’t block them out. And now... now I know why.”

She started working on the knot again and I stayed silent, letting her say what she needed to say on her own. After a while she continued. “I think Shani was having the same issue,” she murmured softly. “She seemed positively skittish anytime she was around me. If I so much as touched her hand, she’d jump five feet into the air. Eventually, it just got so weird that we stopped hanging out altogether. I’d kind of lost touch with her, until last week. It seems she’d broken up with her boyfriend, Ted, and had hooked up with Jill Hannigan, one of our former classmates from high school.” She leaned forward, biting down on the edge of the rope, pulling at it with her teeth, working it free. “I was a little bit freaked out,” she continued a moment later as the knot finally came loose. “And then, today, I met you and Jess at the movie theater.”

Freed, I sat up, rubbing my other wrist as well, and leaned forward to untie my ankles. “Thanks, Whitney. And, I’m sorry... I know how you must have felt. Believe me, I know. Jess and I didn’t become a couple over night. It was hard for me... I remembered most of what happened, unlike the rest of you. And I couldn’t accept what I was feeling for Jessica, couldn’t deal with it, because I didn’t know if it was real, or just leftover from what Madrigal had pumped into our heads.” I smiled softly. “But, well... in the end, it didn’t matter WHY I felt what I felt. What mattered was the fact that I DID feel that way about it.” I sighed. “If my cousin Nebby hadn’t knocked some sense into me when she visited a few weeks ago—”

“Nebby?” Whitney asked, smirking. “Really? What kind of a name is ‘Nebby’?”

“A nickname. Her real name is Silvia LaSilvas.” I frowned, raising an eyebrow at her. “As in the lead singer for Symphonic Nebula? The Nebula part was because of her.“

“Oh! My! GAWD!! You’re shitting me!” Whitney groaned, dropping her head into her hands. “Tell me you’re shitting me! Your freaking COUSIN is the lead singer of Symphonic Nebula?!?” I nodded, smirking slightly. Not that I was the type to drop names or anything, under most situations... but she’d made fun of Sylvie’s nickname! Let her burn a bit in the flames of her own jealousy.

Any follow up she might had made was forgotten, however, as a large shockwave struck the building, shaking the room. I gasped in surprise, glancing up at the ceiling, but it stayed where it was, and the momentary shake dissipated. “What the hell was that?” Whitney asked, glancing around in fright. “An earthquake? A bomb going off?”

“No,” I said grimly, redoubling my efforts to untie my feet. “That would be my mom arriving. From the shockwave, I’d say she was probably pissed. And if there’s one thing you don’t want to see, it’s Omega Girl, when she’s pissed off.“