The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows X: Eclipsed

by J. Darksong & Gbrn32e

* * *

Ch.2) Mockingbird

The winged heroine Dragonfrye, Sioban MacMillan, drifted through the night sky, glancing down at the city below her as she flew with a mixture of dread and wonder.

Well, the city seems peaceful enough, Sioban thought to herself as she soared over the city streets. No major traffic jams, no criminal activity, and the city as a whole just looks cleaner. I don’t like what you’re doing here, Katie, but I can’t argue with the results. She sighed softly flaring her wings slightly to catch an air thermal, gaining a bit more altitude. I wonder if, when all this is over and done with, we can find a happy medium between a city plagued with crime and this brainwashed zombie version of Pleasantville.

That was the thing. For the most part, she agreed with Katie’s approach. River City had a serious crime problem, and while Katie’s solution had been a bit… extreme, in one way of thinking, it was undeniably effective. Far from being appalled at her blonde lover’s approach, she actually found herself admiring Katie’s determination, resourcefulness, and the strength of her convictions. If Katie had asked her, had explained what she was doing and why, she’d have said yes and given her all to make Katie’s dream come to fruition.

Except, thanks to that vision I was granted by Udrabrunnr, I know that the dream ends as a nightmare, with thousands, possibly millions, of people dead, including Katie herself, if she goes through with it. And I can’t let that happen. I can’t. I WON’T let it happen! she promised herself.

About halfway to the recently renovated Grimalde Tower, Sioban felt a tingling in the back of her head, an icy shiver running down her spine, and on impulse, she rolled over in mid-flight, banking hard to the left, just as a bolt of lightning arced directly through the path she’d been flying through seconds earlier. Whipping around, she found herself in the air with a trio of other costumed Supers. She instantly recognized the silver haired Voltaire, with her electricity based powers, as well as the wind powered Tempest, with her bright green hair and blue and green striped costume, but while the third member of the trio seemed familiar, she couldn’t quite place her. One thing seemed crystal clear, however. They’d been sent to stop her from getting to Katie.

“Well, well, hello there, pretty birdie,” Tempest said, floating over to her. “I recognize the wings. You’re Ivory Angel, one of the infamous ‘flying dykes’… er… I mean, ‘angels’,” she corrected herself, swallowing slightly in the heat of Sioban’s ire—I fucking HATE that stupid nickname! she thought with a fury—“but from what I was told,” the green haired woman continued, “you were supposed to be out of the country.”

Hmmm. Remarkably well informed for a bunch of mere henchwomen. Aloud, she responded with a nod, “Yes, actually I was. My family and I took a little vacation, but I decided to come back early. And now that I’m back, I thought it might be nice to spread my wings and take a little flight.” She crossed her arms. “That’s not a problem is it?”

“Flying around the city at your leisure, no,” Voltaire replied with a shake of her head. “Flying through this particular area? Yes. This area has been designated as restricted.”

Ah. Just as I thought. Katie must be here somewhere nearby! In fact… considering the area, and that image from my vision, I’d bet my car that she’s back at the Tower! Forcing her excitement aside for the moment, she adopted a confused expression. “What do you mean ‘restricted’? I know very well all the no-fly zones throughout the city, and this isn’t one of them. Hell, I live in that building right there,” she said pointing to the Tower, “and everyone knows my partner and I patrol this area.”

“Well, you don’t anymore,” the third woman stated, her jet black hair fluttering slightly in the wind, her identity teasing the edges of Sioban’s memory. “Things have changed. We patrol this area now for the Mistress, and not even a gnat gets past us.”

Mistress, huh? You mean Luminaire, right? Well, as a matter of fact, I’m a very good friend of hers, and I’d like to see her—“

“Absolutely not,” Voltaire stated, her powers charging as arcs of electricity rolled off her body in waves. “Our Mistress is very busy, doing important work. She left specific instructions that she not be disturbed under ANY circumstances. And anyone who seeks to do so is an enemy and must be dealt with accordingly. You need to come with us for ’re-education’—”

”You mean, indoctrination,” Dragonfyre replied with a scowl. ”No offense to all of you that have already drank the Kool-Aid, but as much as I care for my friend, I don’t intend to join her cult.”

“Then you are declaring yourself her enemy, and ours as well,” Tempest agreed, with a look of wild obsessed devotion shining in her eyes. “Mistress Supernova’s word is law! Mistress Supernova IS the law. She must be obeyed without question! Without exception!” At the mention of the word ‘Supernova’ Sioban started, frowning slightly, the name triggering something in the back of her mind, a half remembered conversation about... something dealing with... a notebook... and plans? Deciding to question herself about it later, she pushed aside her thoughts, focusing on the here and now.

“Without exception,” the third girl agreed, a fine thin white mist beginning to billow forth from her body like a cloud. Oh shit! Sioban realized suddenly, the identity of the third woman coming back to her. It’s Sugar, err, Vapria, that girl we fought during that whole bimbo virus incident! I hadn’t seen or heard from her since Angela’s antidote cleared the virus from her system, turning her back to normal. I’d thought maybe she’d left the city and returned back to her hometown. Looks like I was wrong. And considering what that gas did to me the last time, I’d better steer clear of her!

Faced with three to one odds, Sioban chose to back off, gaining a bit of altitude and putting some distance between them. Her adversaries, however, were not about to let their charge get away so easily. “Hey! Where do you think you’re going, Little Angel?” Voltaire taunted, sending out a bolt of lightning towards the fleeing heroine. Sioban swerved, her old instincts coming back to her, rolling over even as she powered up her gauntlets, setting her Omega Blasters for a wide beam dispersal pattern. All she needed was to get a bit more altitude, and she’d been able to let her speed and momentum turn the tides. Few could match her speed in the air, and no one could maneuver better than she and Tawnya in full flight.

And then, suddenly, without warning, she began to plummet, her upward momentum stalling.

“Wha… aaaaahhhhhhhHH!” she screamed aloud, clutching in vain as she began to drop like a rock from the sky. She strained and flapped and flared her wings with all her might, but to no avail. Fuck! What’s happening? My wings… aren’t holding me up… can’t catch the air currents anymore! I’m falling… I’m going to splatter on the sidewalk. I’m going to… no. NO! C’mon Bonnie, think! You have time. Don’t panic. If you’ve learned anything from your training and the Tear memories of those before you, you know to keep calm and assess the situation! Pushing down her fear, she opened her eyes and scanned the area, spying Tempest hovering nearby, her own eyes closed deeply in concentration.

Tempest! Ahah! She controls and manipulates the winds. She’s responsible. Somehow she must have disrupted the air flowing under my wings the way that Las Diablas girl did to Tawnya on her rescue mission. She raised a hand towards her, striving to focus, ignoring the ever approaching ground. Just… need to… disrupt her… concentration for a moment… she thought furiously, firing off a blast.

“Aaaahhhh…” the green haired vixen cried, stunned by the blast. A soft sigh escaped her lips, and she folded up, unconscious, beginning to plummet to the ground alongside Sioban. The wind suddenly restored, Sioban banked sharply, maneuvering over to grab the falling villainess, wrapping her arms around her tightly before flaring her wings once more. She cried out in pain at the strain, her falling speed and the weight of the other girl nearly too much for her… but slowly and surely, she leveled off, flying parallel to the ground she several yards before pulling up and regaining her altitude again.

Panting softly, she hovered near the roof of a nearby building, dropping the unconscious woman there. “Whew! I probably should have let you fall to your death, the same death you had planned for me,” she said solemnly, “but the goddess I serve would have likely frowned on that. Plus, letting you bite it that way would make ME the villain here instead of you.” She pulled a pair of steel restraints from her costume’s belt pouch. “Maybe when you come to, you’ll have a better appreciation of the person that just saved your sorry ass!”

“Maybe she will,” Voltaire said suddenly, coming up behind her, surprising her with a jarring jolt of electricity, “but I certainly won’t.” Sioban shuddered, falling to her hands and knees, groaning as every muscle in her body tensed and released from the shock. “Consider that a warning,” Voltaire continued. “I can do much worse. So surrender and come along with us back to the police station. I’d much prefer to drag you over to re-education alive and slightly singed than over to the morgue, extra crispy and well-done.”

Dragonfyre pushed herself back to her feet with an effort. “Huh. Was that a chicken joke?” she asked, scowling. “Real imaginative,” she added with evident sarcasm. “Just because I have wings doesn’t make me a chicken.” She straightened up, and took a deep breath, pleasantly surprised to find out that it didn’t hurt. At all. Huh. I see my healing ability was upgraded by Goddess Skuld’s Tears as well. I actually wonder if I might have survived the crash after all. Still… probably best not to chance it. She placed her hands on her hips, glancing around surreptitiously, trying to see where Vapria was. Tempest is out cold. I can probably take Volty down if I catch her off guard, but I don’t want to chance it until I can lock down where the third member of this group is. If she gases me again... even with my quick recovery, I’d be a sitting duck for the two of them together…

Suddenly, she sensed her, felt the approaching danger, and reacted instinctively, diving and rolling to the side just as Vapria landed hard, just where she’d been standing seconds before. Wow! Not sure what that was just now, but far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth! Activating her Omega Blasters, she fired, sending out a wave of energy at the two villainesses. Voltaire, however, anticipating such a move, fired back, sending out an intense blast of electrical energy. Energy met energy, and both dissipated, neutralizing each other. Voltaire glared back at the young petite redhead.

“Not bad, cupie doll. You’re a lot more formidable that you look.” Her lips curled into a smirk. “Of course, since you look like you still belong in grade school, you’d HAVE to be, wouldn’t you?” Without turning, she lashed out at Tempest with a small arc of lightning, causing the green haired girl to yelp and jerk back to her feet, glancing around in confusion. “Enough sleeping on the job, Tempest,” she added with a smirk, getting a glower from the other girl. “So, cupie, we’re right back where we started again, back to three on one. What now?”

Good question, Sioban thought ruefully. Her being able to counter my Omega Beam blasters makes things interesting. I’d have to knock out all three at once, otherwise she’ll just shock the other two back awake again. Worse, they’re delaying me, keeping me from getting to Katie. I don’t know how long it will be until that vision I saw comes to pass… but I can’t waste my time playing around with these guys... what th... oh shit! Vapria’s gas... I... uuhhnnn...

“What’s wrong, Ivory Angel?” Vapria taunted, a fine mist beginning to flow forth from her once more, slowly but surely making its way towards the redheaded heroine. “Last time we faced each other, I was a hypersexed, brainless bimbo too dumb to spell my own name. This time, my partners and I are packing enough power to take you down, and the brains to know how to use them!” Approaching the dazed green clad heroine, she removed a small device from her pocket and held it up for Sioban to see. ”Now that my paralytic stun gas has you dazed and disoriented, this is the perfect time to use one of Techna’s imprinting devices to convert you into a loyal and obedient servant of the Mistress.” She chuckled aloud as she flipped the switch on the side. “It’s time that you too saw the Light!”

* * *

“Are you serious?” Patricia Grimalde asked, her face extremely pale, and ashen. “Please tell me this is some kind of joke... some kind of strange sick joke...”

”Hell’s bells,” Ellen muttered softly, shaking her head. ”We leave you guys alone for a few hours, and the whole world goes to hell in a handbasket.”

“I’m afraid not, Patricia,” Nigel replied wearily. “This is no joke. Venus Satore really is back, and by now, should be back in River City. That’s why we need to head back home right away.”

Patty pulled away, shaking her head, hands clenched tightly. Her eyes were wild, with a look of frantic desperation. “NO... no... I... I can’t. I can’t do this,” she said shakily, hugging herself tightly. “Nigel... please! I can’t... you don’t know... you can’t understand! She’s the reason! She’s the cause of everything bad that’s ever happened in my life—”

“Shhh, it’s okay, Patricia,” her husband said gently, coming up behind her to hug her tightly. “I know. Believe me, I now. In the time you were gone, I’ve been... educated, on just who and what we are dealing with in this person. And trust me when I say, no matter what happens, I will not allow her to get her hands on you again.”

“But... you can’t know that for sure!” Patricia protested, shuddering in her husband’s arms. It wasn’t often that she felt truly afraid, usually confident in her husband’s ability to look after and protect their family against any threat that might come their way. She herself had served many years as a costume wearing heroine, protecting the city against numerous dangerous threats, shrugging off the worst of them with a confident air. Yet, at the very core of her being, the incident with ‘Goddess Aphrodite’ years ago had left a permanent mark on her, had invariably shaped her life to what it had become. Deep down, in the very pit of her soul, she had always known, always feared, that the demon from her past would return one day. And now, it seemed that her nightmare had become true.

“Patty, lass,” Eugene said softly, drawing the frightened girl’s attention. “We’re doing everything possible to neutralize Satore and prevent her from extending her reach any further. We’ve nae been sitting around aimlessly these past several weeks. We’ve alerted law enforcement agencies back home and across the country, as well as releasing a wide spread alert to the public at large—”

“Alerts? You sent out a bunch of fucking alerts, warning everyone in the world? That’s it?!?” Patty snapped, scowling. In typical fashion, unable to deal with her fear and frustration, Patricia Grimalde went with her usual emotional response: anger. “Well, I guess I can sleep better tonight knowing that an alert has been issued! And for that matter, what’s your excuse for this mess we find ourselves in now, anyway, Eugene? It was YOUR supposedly loyal agent Ghost Girl that set all this in motion in the first place! Are you trying to tell me that you had NO IDEA one of your people had designs on releasing this... this plague on humanity? Or have you truly gotten so old and senile that you don’t even know what your own people are up to these days?!?“

”Patty!” Eva responded, stunned by such a savage reproach. ”That’s not fair! Eugene couldn’t have known Rose would do something this... insane. He’s her boss, not her nursemaid!”

”Oh really?” Patty retorted, crossly, turning a bit of her anger against the blonde as well. ”And here I thought their relationship went ‘much deeper’ than that! And what about you, Dr. Snow? As much as you’ve been inside her mind all these years, can you honestly say you had no idea she was capable of something like this either? Or maybe... maybe you WANTED this to happen!” she stated, glaring hotly at the psychic, who had turned to glare back at her. ”Maybe a part of you missed belonging to the goddess so much that you actually pushed Rose into doing this—”

“Patricia!” Nigel responded with disapproval. “That’s quite enough. Eugene is quite aware of his role in everything that has happened. But Evangeline is right. No one could have predicted the events that lead us to this moment.”

Eugene, however, shook his head. “No, Nigel, the lass is right. I’ve said it many times over the past weeks now, and it’s still true. This is entirely my fault. I knew something was strange with the girl... and I tried to get her to confide in me. I thought giving her her space, letting her handle things on her own, and simply being a friend, someone to turn to, a shoulder to cry on if need be, was the best approach. But I was wrong. Everything she did and said was a cry for help, her reaching out for someone to take away the pain she’d been struggling with all this time. I was simply too blind to see it for what it was.” He hung his head. “That is on me. And no matter what happens next, I shall have to live with the consequences of my inaction. But lass... dinnae think for a moment to blame Evangeline about any of this. She, Parker, and her sister Ana, were all victims of that witch same as you! Maybe they didane suffer exactly as you did... but having been under Satore’s control before and come out again, you know better than anyone the kinds of emotional scars it leaves behind!“

To which, Patty had the good grace to flush in embarrassment. “You... you’re right,” she conceded after a moment, turning again to Evangeline. “Eva... I’m sorry, I didn’t mean what I said before. I was just...”

“I know, Patty,” Eva said softly, a sad smile on her lips. “It’s okay. The thing to focus on now is what to do from here on out. My nephew, coming up with some half-baked plan of his own, decided to call Satore out, and is facing her and her slaves right now back home. It’s been more than two hours now, and he hasn’t checked back in with us.” She sighed. “As much as I want to believe he succeeded, there’s just too much at stake to simply hope and pray. Believe me, Patty, I’m just as scared of falling back under her control as you are... but I can’t stomach the idea of that witch running around free in our hometown either. If no one else is capable of stopping her, then it has to be us.”

“Yeah, that’s the spirit,” Ellen replied with a nod. “I don’t know this Venus girl from Adam, but I know the people in this room pretty damn well. Between your smarts, your science, and your sass, you should be able to stop this crazy woman from taking over the world. If nothing else, you all know what you’re up against better than anyone else on the planet.” She shrugged. “Hell, back in my day, we dealt with these kinds of things all the time, and the only things we had going for us was our speed, our wits, and a whole lot of determination!”

A moment later, Christina Montenegra entered the room, carrying several bags of luggage. “This is the last of it,” she announced unceremoniously, before heading out through the front entrance to the waiting car outside. Gene and Nigel nodded simply, and the mind shackled former kingpin began loading their bags. A small part of her almost hoped that her erstwhile owners failed in their mission, that this ‘Venus Satore’ managed to beat them and turn them all into her obedient thralls. That small spark of defiance, however, was overshadowed by a greater desire to somehow be more useful to her Masters than simply acting as a porter. Despite everything she had endured at their hands, what she now cherished most was to simply be useful, to be trusted enough to be allowed to do something instead of sitting alone in room, reflecting on the wrongness of her actions...

“Okay. We’re loaded now and ready to depart,” Eugene replied with a sigh. “We’ve delayed long enough. I have to go back. My daughter is in dire straits, and even if I arrive too late to be of any aid to her, I have to go. I’ll try and deal with this whole Satore business as well while I am there,” he added grimly, thinking again of Rose, “not matter what it takes to resolve it. As for the rest of you... Ellen this really isn’t your fight. And Patricia, I can understand if you’d rather stay here, out of the action. Any of you that want to stay, in case Angela, Lacie Ann and the others show up, you are more than welcome. Or, if you wish, once I’ve disembarked in River City, my jet can take you anywhere you’d like to go, some place far removed from all of this. The choice is up to you.”

The others glanced at one another for a moment, before speaking. “Gene, you should know by now that I intend to go with you,” Eva said gently, walking to stand by his side. “I’m not about to let you walk into the lion’s den alone. Besides,” she said with a bit of forced levity, “Lacie would kill me if I let anything happened to you.”

“I... will fly back with you both,” Ana said after a moment, “and I’ll try and help as much as I can, but after this is all over with, I’ll be heading back home.” She glanced at Connie, and, like her sister, forcing a smile. “I can here to act as a tutor, but I think my student had progressed far enough now to continue her studies on her own. I’m... not really needed here anymore.” Connie merely nodded softly.

Nigel stared deep into his loving wife’s eyes. Every part of his being wanted nothing more than to protect her, to keep her safe and locked away out of reach from any and all dangers. And staring into her loving face, he knew that she knew that as well. Yet, he also knew that she would follow him into the very depths of Hell without hesitation if he asked her to. “Well, Frasier,” he said lightly, “as much as I’d love to accompany you on this jolly adventure, I can admit to not being of much use in a confrontation between Supers. So I shall be staying here—”

“I’m going,” Patty said suddenly, causing Nigel to start. “I’m going,” she repeated, firmly, yet pleadingly, in the face of her husband’s stunned gaze. “Nigel... I feel the same as Eva. As much as I want to run and hide and bury my head in the sand, I couldn’t live with myself if I did. I know... I’m not a Super anymore, I’m not your Sunshine Angel anymore, and maybe I’d be less than useless if I go along, but Nigel... I just feel this is something that I need to do. Please?”

The elderly mogul considered. Again, his instinct told him to say ‘no’, to keep her and Constance, and Delores as far removed from events playing out as possible... to duck and cover, and let the so-called heroes battle it out. It was the smart thing to do. And yet... he could never truly deny Patricia something when she truly truly wanted it. Not to mention that Robbie and Justine were back home at the mansion, being watched over by Darryl and the servants, protected yes, but still a possible target for Satore if she were feeling particularly vindictive. Besides, for good or for ill, Eugene Frasier was his friend, and he was going to need all the help he could get.

“Okay... fine. Patricia and I will head back with you,” he stated after a moment. “Constance and Delores—” he began, only to be cut off.

“—Are coming with you as well,” Connie replied with a smirk, moving up alongside her boss and lover, glancing at him a small but determined smile. “If the rest of you can put aside your personal demons to do this, then so can I.”

“Nigel Grimalde,” Delores Gutierrez replied with a frown, crossing her arms, “don’t think for a moment that you are getting rid of me that easily! I might not be your brainwashed slave anymore, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love and care for you every bit as much as I ever did before! I’m coming along as well.” She shook her head, giving him a wry smile. “Honestly... I can’t imagine what you lot would do without me around, anyway...”

Nigel nodded simply, reaching out and taking her hand. There was much to be said between the two of them in private, so much to make up for. She was telling him now, in her own way, that she forgave him for the mistakes he had made, for the trauma he’d unknowingly caused her for years with his careless words to her so long ago. Still, he knew it would take even longer for him to forgive himself for the hurt he’d caused her. He only hoped they still had time to make up for it.

“Alright. Looks as if it’s decided,” Gene replied with a sigh. “Come along, friends,” he said, gesturing to the front door they’d entered through more than two months prior. “It’s time for us to return home.”

* * *

Sioban’s eyes widened, starting to glaze slightly as the bright flashing lights before her captured her gaze. With an effort, she just managed to close them, panting heavily even as she felt her resolve weaken. Ugghnn... no! Can’t... can’t let them... brainwash me! Have to... resist... have to... fight it... No such luck, however, as she soon felt slim, slender but strong hands grabbing her from behind.

“Uh uh uh,” Tempest cooed softly in her ear, reaching up to caress her face gently before pressing her fingers to her eyelids. “Naughty naughty, little birdie. Pay attention when the teacher is giving you your lesson!” Eyes forced open, the pulsing shining lights began shining into her eyes, drilling directly into her brain once again.

Nhhhuu... nooo... no! Sioban thought desperately. Can’t... let... her... have to... get... away!

Suddenly, the world tilted strangely on its axis once again. Dazed, disoriented, Sioban had a moment of panic as she felt herself falling, before her instincts kicked in and she summoned her wings once more, gliding gently for several seconds before her mind cleared. “Wha... where... am I?” she asked aloud, glancing around in confusion. “Huh? Ahh... I see. Must have teleported again in desperation,” she mused, dropping limply to the roof of a nearby building. That explains to unexpected escape... and the nausea, she added, doubled over briefly to vomit over the side. Ugghh... I sincerely hope that gets better with practice...

Taking a moment to catch her breath, she glanced around, taking stock of her situation. Looks like I didn’t teleport too far, just a couple of blocks from my original location. Still, I bet those three are probably going apeshit, trying to figure out what happened to me. sigh I really should have taken a moment or two to learn more about how my new upgraded powers work before rushing off. Hmmm... I wonder if there are any specific Tear memories that can help me. Probably best to go to the source, and start with Brunhilda herself. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, and, focusing herself inward, tried to tap into the memories of the Tear’s progenitor—

I lay against the soft silken sheets, basking in the presence of my charge, my lover, Phillip. The third prince of Macedon had come far in the past several months. Strong of body and mind, he had learned much of the ways of war, and politics, as well as the amorous arts. Though I continued to love and cherish my sisters, my Child of Destiny held a special place in my heart. By day, I continued to watch over him, his silent unseen protector, subtly guiding his path, and removing any obstacles. By night, I served as his lover and bedmate, appearing to him in his private chambers, the memories of our prior dalliances returning to him once more during our time together, only to fade and vanish again with me at the sun’s rising.

It was a necessary evil, I knew. For Phillip to truly grow and rise to meet his great destiny, he had to be free to believe that his actions and his choices were his own. If he knew that a guardian angel stood over him, protecting him always, then he would likely grow too dependent upon me to carve out his path rather than taking charge for himself. Goddess Skuld had charged us to gently nudge and shape the destinies of our charges, not to shackle them with a leash and collar and guide them to it by force! As my lover began to stir, however, thoughts of collars and chains and leashes caused a definite warming of my nether region.

Another vast change over the past several months, my Phillip had become extremely adept and confident in our lovemaking. Long gone were the days of uncertain fumbling in the dark, of eager enthusiasm and earnest endeavors. Now, my Phillip knew exactly how best to inflame my passions, how to make me scream with lustful need, and pant in exhaustive satisfaction. The student had now become the teacher, and despite the vast differences in our strength and power, in bed, I was his eager willing slave, his submissive devoted lust-crazed whore. Lost in such depraved thoughts, I was caught off guard, and let out a soft squeal as I found myself suddenly pinned, Phillip’s strong lean muscled form atop my own slender petite body. I stared up into his smoldering brown eyed gaze as his heated naked flesh rubbed lightly against my own, feeling myself become wet, my thighs opening to him automatically, invitingly.

No... wait. No. Stop. This is... this is wrong...

I paused for a moment, frowning slightly. Stray thoughts crossed my mind, distracting me momentarily from the promised bliss awaiting me. It was only a moment, just a fleeting thought, but of course, my eagle eyed lover noticed. “Is your mind somewhere else, my Pet,” Phillip asked, chiding me.

“No, of course not, my love,” I answered easily, arching my back into him, letting my diamond hard nipples lightly graze his bared chest. “When I am here, I am yours, completely, and totally. This is all about pleasing you...”

Phillip chuckled, a dark rich sound that always sent shivers down my spine and cause my delicate toes to curl. “And so you shall, my lovely angel,” he said, stating it as a fact, which only made my arousal surge all the more. “But first, you know what I want to hear,” he added wickedly, a deft and practiced hand delving lightly into my womanhood, teasing and stroking my inflamed passions, causing me to squirm helplessly. “And make me truly believe your sincerity, and perhaps I won’t tease you quite so long this time,”

My blush darkened my pale white skin so deeply I probably looked as colored as my dearest Kara when she becomes embarrassed. My beloved truly wished to revel in his power over me by making me beg for the privilege to serve him. Forced to serve and kowtow to his Theban masters during the day, he relished the chance to assume a dominant role at night with me, something I indeed yearned for from him as well—

No... this isn’t... my Master’s name is Nigel, not Phillip. This is—

—a bit confusing, in a way. I was both slave, and free, bound to the will of my great Goddess Skuld, yet with the power to shape the will of men, to control them and guide them as easily as a shepherd guides a flock of sheep. Nevertheless, it was an acknowledged truth; I was born to servitude, in one form or another, but I was lucky enough to be allowed the chance to choose whom I would serve.

“Please, my Master,” I begged earnestly, still writhing at his touch, “do not tease your angel! I humbly beg for your kindness... for your permission, to be allowed to serve you. Please my Master, please... I need you... your knowing, masculine touch, your powerful invincible, indomitable manhood... ohh goddess! Please, Master, take your devoted slave, your adoring, tame, conquered angel—”

Angel.... not... stop... I’m not... not Brunhilda! I’m... I’m...

“Then cum for your Master, my devoted little angel,” Phillips voice murmured into my ear as he entered me then, suddenly, fully, sending me careening into the endless void of pleasure...

Sioban gasped, shaking, falling to her knees, moaning loudly, shuddering through the backlash of the orgasm that ripped through her. It took several long minutes for her to recover, to reassure herself that she was NOT back in 367 BC in Ancient Thebes, to recall clearly that she was, in fact, in River City, kneeling atop a roof in the business district in the present. The experience left her noticeably affected—her Neuroweave costume was thankfully stain resistant, nevertheless showing a massive wet spot from having just cum her freaking brains out!

What... the hell? she thought panting. I’ve had Tear memories before that felt really intense, like reliving that moment in time, but nothing even close to that! This time, it was like I WAS Brunhilda, not just experiencing that particular memory—it was like I’d literally become her for a moment, experiencing her life, her thoughts and feelings... everything! It was a struggle to even pull back and separate myself from it again... An arc of electricity striking the roof a few inches from her position pulled her attention back to the here and now, however.

“There she is!” Tempest yelled loudly as she and her two cohorts streaked across the sky towards the downed heroine. “Everyone rush her! Don’t give her a chance to escape again!”

Growling softly, Dragonfyre rose back to her feet, hands clenched into fists. She was getting damned tired of being chased, tired of being hunted and put through the wringer. She needed to lose them and focus on confronting and stopping Katie before it was too late. And her new powers were proving to be more of a detriment than a help to her right now...

Wait...

As the trio closed in on her position, Sioban focused, tapping into a bit of that new power, a remnant picked up from her memory dive as Brunhilda from a moment ago. To her supreme satisfaction, she found herself disappearing, fading from sight, turning invisible just as her pursuers arrived. “What?!? What the fuck! She disappeared AGAIN?!?” Voltaire yelled, causing Sioban to wince slightly. “How the FUCK does she keep doing that? I thought that little pixie just had those stupid wings and quick healing! Where the hell is all this new shit coming from?”

Sioban smirked evilly, sidling up alongside the white haired vixen. «Oh, but I’m even more special than you think, Volty. I’m still getting use to all of this, but I do still have a few tricks up my sleeves... like speaking directly into that weak willed little mind of your right now. You can’t see me or hear me... but that twisted little brain of your is still picking up every word I say. And that brain of yours thinks its a good idea to follow my instructions and obey my commands, doesn’t it?»

“Yes... yes it does...”

“Huh? What was that?” Vapria asked, whirling around to face the group’s leader. “Did you say something, Voltaire?”

“What? No, no, nothing, just... thinking out loud,” she said with a frown. “Now come on... someone has to have an idea of how we can find that little redheaded pixie!”

Dragonfyre chuckled softly. «My my, such pent up aggression. But I don’t think that’s really aimed at me, is it? In fact... I believe who you’re really upset with is your partners in crime. What you REALLY want to do now, more than anything, is to shock them both, just enough to send them unconscious. Do it. Do it NOW!»

Voltaire nodded, eyes slightly glazed as she turned slowly, raising a glowing sparkling hand towards an unwary Vapria. “That’s right,” she said softly, just loud enough to cause the dark haired woman to turn. Before she could speak however, Vapria took a blast of electrical energy, sending her crumpled to the roof, out cold.

“Vapria?” Tempest yelled, whirling around, expecting to see their winged nemesis, only to find their comrade taken down by one of their own. “Voltaire? What the hell? What do you think you’re doing?”

Voltaire glared at her, anger evident on her face. “It is your fault,” she growled, furiously. “All your fault. Incompetent cretins... we would have had her by now if it weren’t for you!” Tempest let out a short cry of pain as she too was electrocuted, driven to her knees form the attack. Her expression was complete disbelief as she fell, shocked into submission by her own teammate. Chest heaving, the white haired villainess continued to glare angrily at her fallen comrades, even as she racked her brain, trying to understand exactly what they’d done to warrant such a response.

The loud roar of a jet engine broke her from her thoughts, however, as four more costumed Supers showed up seconds later, moving to land atop the roof as well. “Wow. I mean... wow,” Ms. Machina replied, shaking her head even as her rocket jetpack folded up, resuming its normal backpack shape on her back. “And here I thought Mistress Supernova had given you the easy assignment in patrolling this area. What the hell happened here, Volty? Your whole team is down!”

“Yeah, Voltaire,” Hyperia asked, arms crossed at her chest. “You called in only one combatant, one of those Flying Dykes, the short redhead. Don’t tell me the three of you couldn’t handle one little cupie doll all by yourselves!”

Voltaire stiffened slightly, frowning, head tilted to the side as if listening to something. Nodding once, she turned, a rather sinister smile on her face. “Well, you would think so,” she said in a light tone, hands clenched tightly into fists at her sides, “but even at three to one odds, she had something special on her side that we didn’t take into account.”

“Oh?” the third woman, a young heroine named Gray Owl asked, eyebrow raised. “And what’s that?”

Voltaire’s smile turned wicked. “The element of surprise!” she announced, lashing out with a pair of levinbolts, striking Hyperia and Owl at the same time. Caught completely off guard, both went down with a single shock, and Voltaire turned her attention to the final member of their group. Ms. Machina, however, suspecting something amiss, had prepared accordingly. The white haired villainess’s smile faded as the energy of her attack dispersed inches from its intended target, neutralized by the cybernetic woman’s disruption field.

“Uh huh. Nice try, Volty,” Ms. Machina retorted, pointing a hand toward her adversary, striking back with a high energy photonic blast, stunning the white haired woman unconscious. Still smirking, she turned suddenly, and, pointing in thin air, fired again. “And nice try yourself, Ms. Ivory Angel,” she added as Sioban let out a sharp groan, collapsing onto the roof as well, becoming visible again. “Not sure where you learned all these new tricks, but alas, I have a few tricks of my own. Invisibility doesn’t fool thermal imaging sensors,” she said, tapping the side of her face lightly, her bionic eye implants flashing briefly.

“Still, not too shabby. You managed to take out five of our group with your little ruse, and none of these girls are pushovers. It would be a waste to just drag you off somewhere to get processed,” she mused aloud, considering. “You know... someone as talented at you should be shown the Light directly from the source. Besides, you are a friend of hers after all. I know she said not to disturb her, but in your case, I think Mistress Supernova would welcome the interruption.”

Sioban nodded weakly to herself, struggling to remain conscious. Ms. Machina was planning to bring her back to Katie, as a gift, a new recruit for her growing army of Supers. It seemed she had accomplished her goal, just not in the way she’d intended. Shaking her head briskly, shrugging off the effects of the blast, she had just enough time to glance up as Ms. Machina pointed a small silver handgun at her.

“Right, right, almost forgot,” she mumbled softly, shaking her head ruefully. “You’re one of those ‘quick healing’ types. I need something special to keep you down and out while I haul you back to our little rendezvous with the Mistress. Luckily, I have just the tool for the job.” The retort Sioban had planned to make died on her lips as the blast struck her, sending her consciousness spiraling down into darkness...