The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lilac, Every Bit a Bimbo

A SINtendo Collaboration from Retta and Kris P. Kreme

Chapter 1 : Ms. Pinkman, A Filling Review

Lilac roused from her sleep and looked around. Her room was completely dark thanks to the heavy curtains. Her alarm clock said it was 2:15. She yawned and stretched, wondering what disturbed her sleep.

There was a pounding at the door.

Lilac groaned. It was far too early to have to deal with anything like this. She swung her stocking clad legs off the bed and stepped onto the shirt she had worn last night. Her room was a mess of clothing and tangled wires, but she just didn’t care. She wrapped her blanket around her and walked to the door.

The pounding continued.

Lilac sighed and opened the door, shielding her eyes from the intense brightness of the day. She shook her head before looking at a familiar delivery woman holding up an electronic clipboard.

“Good morning princess,” the woman said mockingly. “I hope I’m not rousing you too much from your beauty sleep, but you have another package.”

Lilac rubbed her eyes, not saying a word to the woman.

“It’s all the way from Japan. Another import?”

Lilac yawned. “Maybe.”

“Do you even know what today is?”

“Monday?” Lilac said, finally getting fully adjusted to the light.

“Friday,” the delivery woman said as she rolled her eyes. “Look, are you eating? Taking care of yourself at all? I know you’re fine on money, but come on, you know I worry.”

“You’re my delivery woman. We talk—”

“Almost every day because I’m always here.”

“Whatever. I’m fine Jade, just tired. I stayed up late last night finishing a game, so I can do a review sometime today.”

“Well, fine. Just, you know, if you ever want a warm meal or something, I’ll cook for you or something.”

Lilac shrugged. “Okay, I’ll come over on Wednesday. That’s two days from now, right?”

“No.... Just. Don’t worry, I’ll come pick you up.” Jade shook her head. It was hopeless. The girl was twenty and self made, she would likely never mature. “Sign here, okay?” Jade pushed the electronic clipboard out to Lilac.

Lilac reached up, not realizing that she was using both her hands to keep her blanket covering her. It fell to the side exposing her. She didn’t even seem to notice as Jade blushed and closed her eyes. She signed the clipboard and sleepily looked toward Jade.

“Where’s the package?” she said, stretching a little and showing off her tight stomach and freshly waxed crotch.

“Oh my god, cover yourself up!” Jade yelled.

Lilac look down and finally noticed what had happened. She brought her blanket back up and tightly wrapped herself up in it.

“Geeze, you’re such a slouch.” Jade handed her the package. It was larger than most Lilac got. Big enough to be an appliance of some sort.

“See you in two days.”

Jade shook her head as she walked away. “Yep, see you on Sunday.”

Lilac furrowed her brow. “Don’t you mean Wednesday?”

“Yeah. Wednesday.”

Lilac shrugged and returned to her room. She sat the package on her bed and let the blanket fall, not caring about getting dressed. Her feet and legs were warm and that was all she needed. She grabbed her letter opener – long since dulled from working on tape and cardboard – and forced the box open.

On the very top sat a letter that she did not expect to receive.

Lilac recognized the company name right away. How could she not, when she’d recently blasted their entire reason for being in the business. They put out shoddy stuff. What better way was there to put it?

Stretching again, enjoying the exposure to the air, as her nipples firmed up and she sat on the end of her bed, Lilac unfolded the letter and read.

“From the Offices of Yummyouchie Milkabuby,” she read. She paused and read that line again. This was actually from the office of the founder and president of SINtendo gaming? That was a bigger response than she’d expected.

She continued reading.

“In response to your severe and unrestrained critique of both our company and our products, we’d like to offer our profound apologies for failing to satisfy such a well-respected American reviewer.”

“You’re work has impressed us in the past, and we only wish to make up for the flaws you have pointed out in our game designs and system failures. Please know that we respect your judgments and have decided to make you an offer.”

“Enclosed, you will find not only our newest and most advanced gaming system, not yet for sale, but a compilation of our most challenging and nostalgic gaming collection. The way this system works is similar to the one you reviewed, but much more intuitive. As you play, it should provide a remarkable new challenge both mentally and physically for even the most experienced gamer.”

“As a female reviewer, your opinion counts as one of the highest we can accept. So, our offer is a simple one. Please play the compilation we have provided and attempt to finish it. We will not lie, it is challenging. If you do that much and write a review of what you think of our company and products, we will gladly allow the system, and all future games released to be considered gifts from us to you.”

“If you do not wish to accept our challenge and our gift, feel free to attach the return label to this package and ship back to us at no cost to you.”

“Thank you, sincerely Yummyouchie Milkabuby.”

Lilac put the letter down and looked at the box. They’d really taken her seriously enough to send a prototype system and games? She knew she was good, but sometimes she even impressed herself. As for accepting the challenge, was there even a doubt in her mind what she’d do?

She couldn’t help but think there was a bit of sarcasm, and it did seem a bit too good to be true. She checked the return address and the name on the company’s website. Everything looked legit so far, but she still wasn’t satisfied. She looked up their business number and made a quick call.

After navigating through a robot operator, she wound up talking to a receptionist. Thankfully, they had an English speaking branch. “Hello and thank you for calling SINtendo Gaming Customer Support. What issue can I help you with today?”

“Hey, this is Lilac Attison. I received a—”

“Oh, yes! I’ve heard. You’re calling to confirm it isn’t some sort of joke or a scam?”

“Uh... yeah.” Lilac was impressed. Clearly, they had thought of everything.

“Well, it’s no secret that SINtendo Gaming wants to expand their audience, uhm, oh, sorry, there’s a smudge on my paper.” Lilac heard some shuffling from the other side of the phone. “Right! Here we go. SINtendo Gaming wants to expand their audience base, and so the company has decided to reach out to several reviewers to pre-test the new console. It’s still a work in progress, but several games are operational. You’ve been sent a personalized compilation of games ranging from some 8-bit classics to games with graphics so great you’ll feel like everything happening to your character is happening to you.”

“I see,” Lilac said. She thought it smelled fishy, but SINtendo Gaming wasn’t exactly the most predictable company. They came out of nowhere with a crappy console that they overcharged for. Maybe this time they tried a bit harder.

“I can connect you directly to Yummyouchie Milkabuby’s cell if you would like.”

“No, no. I wouldn’t mind giving her my impression of the console first, though. Is there a private number?”

“Oh, yes, absolutely! She personally designed most of the games in your compilation. She’s quite the serious gamer herself, after all. She’s in America at the moment, but her cell number should be in the instruction manual.”

“Alright then, I guess. Thanks. I’ll get started on this, then.” Lilac was very pleased with the professionalism. To think, they were taking some reviewers seriously. She must have turned some heads at some point.

“Thanks, and all of us at SINtendo Gaming can’t wait to hear what you say.” The woman hung up.

Lilac turned back to the box. Well, looks like she had something to do today.

The setup took surprisingly little work. Considering the reputation SINtendo had earned, especially with the complexity of unresearched technology, they had managed to get this one right. It was vastly superior over their standard Whee! console.

Lilac checked the cords, took note that this one actually had entered the current century and had a wireless controller, then went back to the box and checked the games. It was a little disconcerting that they stepped back from CDs and were now using a cartridge-based design. That didn’t really convince her of the claims the woman on the phone had made. How could anything like this have graphics so real she would question whether it was happening to her or not?

“Cool!” She said, noticing one small peripheral she’d failed to see before. It was a camera, but not just any camera. As a reviewer she took note of the virtual camera system being touted as the next big thing. This little device was supposed to fully recognize not just the player but everything in the room. It was state-of-the-art, and if she got to keep it free for playing this system and reviewing her experience, cool was the simplest expression she could make.

Lilac made her normal notations on design and appearance of the SINtendo. It was basic black, nothing fancy there. It wasn’t as boxy as the last model and had a rather sleek looking string of neon green lights following the sloped vertical sides. It did give the system a much sexier appearance. At least they’d gotten one thing right.

The cartridges for games had her concerned. Lilac walked over and picked up a game and instruction manual. She wasn’t so sure about this giving her the proof she’d need to change her prior opinion.

“Ms. Pinkman?” she said to herself. “Guess they haven’t gotten the okay from Namco on some of their properties yet. Still, I wonder what kind of cartridge this is. Old style cartridges weren’t a bad idea, they just had memory issues. With solid state memory in them, this could potentially make a bluray look bad.”

The instructions were simplistic. She would just have to guide the pink Pacman clone – at least she wasn’t wearing a bow – and avoid the spirits – not ghosts – unless she got one of the power balls located in the four corners. Simple enough, Lilac had played enough Pacman at retro arcades to know how the game worked. She shrugged as she locked the game in the top loading console and turned it on.

The start up and intro screen was a mash of CG with some echoing girl saying SINtendo. The productions weren’t bad, but the strobe would get annoying. Lilac made a note about it. They would have to change that

When the game started, she actually got a bit of a laugh. The modern CG SINtendo logo became pixelated into 8-bit glory. She just smiled and pressed start on the controller.

She liked the feel of the controller. It provided a lot more grip than the competitors and allowed her a freer range of motion than she was used to. Dual analog was to be expected, but she was really impressed by the d-pad. It was smoother than the Sega Saturn’s controller. She might not even need a fight stick for fighters with it.

The game was surprisingly quick to jump right into, considering the simplistic graphics and bright color scheme. Lilac actually found herself enjoying guiding her little pink amorphous blob around the maze, gobbling up the tiny white dots with practiced ease. The music was typical of the clone this game really was, but there was something surprisingly catchy about that tune. She found herself giving slight nods of her head with every beat. But what really surprised Lilac was the imagery in the game.

She found herself being quickly sucked into the graphics, a surprising nostalgia to old classics really making the game fairly fun. She made a mental note to put that in the positives of her review.

As easy as the game was going, Lilac felt the clenching in her gut. Usually that only happened in more tense shooters or fighters that she played. It was an odd sensation, one that seemed to simultaneously tingle inside and out. Still, any tension in her gut could be ignored for the moment. She was racing away from the spirits who’d just closed in on her position. If only she could reach the next corner and grab the first of the power balls.

Lilac felt a dryness in her mouth as Ms. Pinkman got close to clearing the first board. An odd thought occurred to her as she raced the little character right at the corner of the maze. Her eyes may have still been tired but the size of Ms. Pinkman in relation to the maze almost looked to have changed.

Can’t focus on that, she thought, also continuing to ignore the strange pulsing in her stomach. It was a trial game, but this was among one of the harder levels in the Pac-Man series. She didn’t have a problem with it, but she was used to this sort of game. The first power ball was close.

She grinned as she saw two spirits close in on her. She quickly took the power ball and prepared to chow down on some spirits too.

The rush she got as the board flickered and flashed and the spirits turned a pale shade of green was massive. She honestly began to feel as if she were Ms. Pinkman and it was her sucking down those fleeing spirits. It was intense, far too intense for such a simple game. And the relative size of Ms. Pinkman definitely seemed different now.

A graphical glitch in the unfinished game? Lilac made sure to note that for her review. If she noticed it, it was likely most gamers would see it eventually.

Lilac quickly zoomed down row after row, chasing the poor spirits down, determined to not just clear the board of dots, but to consume all the spirits and up her score that much more. She was a perfectionist after all.

She shifted in her seat, almost wanting to stand. Her belly rumbled slightly, reminding her how she’d skipped eating anything that morning. She never took her eyes away from the screen, biting her lip in concentration.

“Food can wait, I’m stuffing Ms. Pinkman’s belly right now.” Lilac slit her eyes with focus. She was the master of this game. Easy as anything, she knew the results would only be impressive. Her skill wasn’t questioned.

She gobbled down the last spirit and surprisingly noticed how fat the little 8-bit blob of pink looked on the screen. Simple graphics couldn’t hide the clear bulge of having consumed so much in one level. Maybe the size changes she’d noticed had simply been SINtendo’s attempts at humor in gameplay. Getting fat wasn’t really appropriate humor, she thought. Maybe that deserved a note in the review as well. She had to smile though. Ms. Pinkman was a rounded little blob.

“She can’t quite hide it like Kirby, poor girl.” Lilac wondered why they had added the animation. Maybe it was just a victory thing. The screen popped up with a congratulatory message.

“Congratulations Lilac,” it read. “You’ve beaten the first game. You can end the challenge and the demo of the console here, or you can keep going on to other games. There is a condition, though. Long exposure to the new SINtendo Gaming System can have adverse affects on players health and mental condition. We suggest taking a break. Do you want to continue?”

Personalized messages. A nice touch. Lilac marked it down. It at least showed the company cared. She wasn’t going to stop here, though. She had played games for up to 72 hour stretches before. This had hardly taken her more than five minutes. She clicked yes and felt her stomach rumble again.

Maybe she would have to get some food before she put in the next game.

Just as Lilac considered heading to the kitchen, making some grub, and trying not to get the controller messy, the camera light on the virtual camera system clicked on.

“Hmmm... a bit more than just congratulations. That’s nice. Why have the peripheral, if you aren’t going to take advantage of it?”

Quite suddenly the pain in her gut returned. For a moment it was excruciating, tension, then release, tension, then release. It felt like her insides were rearranging themselves. Throwing her hands over her belly, Lilac let out a gasp. The thought of food faded quickly from her head.

On the screen, a picture of her appeared. She was simply standing there in the middle of empty black space. She knew it was space because there were tiny white glowing stars all over the screen. But as she watched, something very disturbing began to happen. The stars broke out of the blackness and began swirling around her. She could almost feel the breeze as they soared past her face. Her hair even blew as the camera stayed trained on her. She looked from the screen to herself.

The sight she saw when looking down at her stomach confused her and yet simultaneously fascinated her. She raised nervous hands up and rubbed her abdomen. It was beginning to swell. On the screen, the white stars had begun crashing into her body, most entering her belly directly, a few sliding into her mouth and down her throat. Lilac gulped, feeling the smooth rounded pellets work their way down inside her. She nearly lost her balance when the sensitivity in her tummy seemed to be cranked up past eleven.

“Ooooohh... Ohhh wow!” Lilac moaned. Her hands began cradling her growing belly. Every brush of her fingertip on her flesh was like a climax. She began bucking her hips slightly, squirming in place as she somehow remained standing.

Orgasm after orgasm washed over her. She rubbed her tits, beginning to feel rather small when compared to the growth down below. The pellets on screen. That’s what they were. They were the Ms. Pinkman pellets, the dots she’d so voraciously gone after. Those pellets continued flying right into Lilac. Her body was making room for them and her belly was the place they’d chosen. She tore her eyes away from the screen, looking down at her changing body.

It wasn’t just swollen anymore, it was rather massive looking. Her taut skin was domed out like a pregnant girl, more so even, and the look of her belly bulging out past her tits was somehow erotic.

“Oohhhh...” Lilac moaned, rubbing her skin and feeling shivers travel inside her. Suddenly there was even more stretching inside her. She looked back to the screen.

The spirits she’d consumed were now floating around her and they were not just slipping their way inside, they were doing so by rather unconventional means.

One of the spirits grabbed Lilac’s tits and squeezed. She could actually feel the touch in the real world. It seemed to bounce up and down on her sensitive nipples before leaping up into the air and diving down her throat. In her room, Lilac found herself forcing her mouth open wider than ever before, the spirit really cramming itself down inside her. Her organs seemed to make room for it and her belly pooched out even more. She looked more than six months pregnant.

“Ohhhh... Oh yesssss!” Lilac screeched. She responded in severe pleasure as the next spirit proceeded to burrow its way directly into her pussy. She looked down and could actually feel it. It was crawling inside her and she could feel it dissolve into the mass that was becoming her oh so sensitive belly.

She breathed heavy, her hands holding her tummy as though she might contain its growth. It was still swelling and she was shivering visibly with the electric-like shocks of pleasure every breeze in the room caused her.

As the last couple of spirits surged forth inside her, Lilac felt her bellybutton throbbing. She looked down at it and gasped, trying to catch her breath, trying not to hyperventilate. She tentatively stuck a finger right over her navel. It was so tight, so forced out. Lilac could barely rub her fingertip over it and then she accidentally touched the inside of it.

“OHHHHHHH.... Fuckkkkk, yessssss!” She cried out. Her entire body shook, her little tits slapping around on top of her nine month pregnant-looking belly. She looked back to the screen through half-conscious eyes.

Just like Ms. Pinkman, Lilac thought. She looked just like that pink little blob. All those spirits and dots. She’d cleared the board and collected all the bonuses and apparently she herself had collected a bonus as well, a big one. The camera clicked off and she was left to deal with her rather extreme situation.

Her belly was so large, she wondered how it had all happened. She recalled the clenching in her gut while she played, what she’d assumed was tension. How had this happened? Lilac rubbed her belly, pushing inwardly a little. She gasped. Every movement of her fingers across her skin was like pure sexual exhilaration. She realized she could endlessly orgasm just pressing on her swollen belly.

Stepping back, Lilac reached down and took the controller in her hands. It was hard to take her focus away from what had become of her. Her tits looked rather tiny sitting atop the blown up Ms. Pinkman blob her stomach had become. Still, she was rather excited, an odd sensation all things considered. This was definitely worth noting in her review, but right now, she wasn’t sure whether it belonged in the positive or the negative column.

It was certainly a new experience to say the least. She struggled to her feet, having never had to do that before. Whatever was in her stomach had made it way more sensitive than she was used to and that sensitivity was rather astounding. She prayed no one would come over suddenly and try to tickle her, while secretly wishing they’d all show up for just that activity.

If that were to happen, Lilac knew she’d be taking a break from reviewing SINtendo games. She’d be laying on the floor, twitching happily in a pool of her own juices. That sounded very fun right now, she thought. Maybe someone would show up. She could force whoever it was to mercilessly rub her belly, slide their finger along the edges of her belly button, and maybe even stick out their tongue and —.

Oh, who was she kidding? All of her friends were just as shut in as her. She waddled over to the box and looked at the next game.

To Be Continued...