The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lilac, Every Bit a Bimbo

A SINtendo Collaboration from Retta and Kris P. Kreme

Chapter 2: Drives of Anger, Milking a game of Frustrations

The next game Lilac pulled from the box was Drives of Anger. Lilac snorted. It was a beat ‘em up, probably making a joke out of Streets of Rage. Like the original Streets of Rage, it even had a female character, though an extra bonus she was off to save her... girlfriend? Lilac laughed. They probably did it out of laziness, as all the characters were trying to save their girlfriend.

She pulled Ms. Pinkman from the console and inserted Drives of Anger. The 8-bit logo on the system changed into something a bit better, Sega Genesis levels, Lilac thought. The game didn’t waste time getting her into it. She selected the female with short blonde hair and a rather butch look to her and prepared to beat down some goons.

The level started rather quickly and Lilac soon forgot her rounded belly. Unfortunately her belly was still there and moving the controller around managed to make Lilac keep missing her punches or throwing her aim a bit off its usual pinpoint accuracy.

“Damn!” Lilac shouted, trying to hold the controller atop her belly while still wandering down the street.

Goons were jumping out left and right. Clearly this was a more advanced version of the game she’d assumed it ripped off. The graphics were precise, exactly what she would have expected to find were the game actually from the decade it represented. The rocking sound track and thumping bass really amped her up more as she managed to at least get a few punches in.

Sadly, Lilac wasn’t liking how this level was going. As she was punched repeatedly in the guts, her stomach began to actually ache. It was the same when the goons jumped down on either side of her and kicked her. Every blow seemed to land squarely on her belly and the poor blonde girl on screen was beginning to look as beat up as Lilac felt.

The street Lilac moved her character down was in some small farm country area. She knew it was farm country as every so often she’d pass a barrel with a graphically challenged image of a cow on it. Punching these barrels was a nice way to provide a bonus to her score. Still the goons kept piling on the pain.

It wasn’t until Lilac moved her controller that she noticed something was changing. Her belly wasn’t where it used to be. Sure enough, she looked down and her pregnant-sized stomach was slightly smaller. Actually, she thought, it almost looked to have been dented inward, as though the kicks in the game were really affecting her in her room.

Distracted, Lilac allowed one of the goons to land three square kicks right into her belly. This time she actually saw it. Her bloated belly rippled and she felt the clenching pain as her expansion seemed to not flatten, but more shift from one part of her to another. Her tits were swelling slightly. Whatever was in her belly from Ms. Pinkman was being rearranged with every punch and kick her character took on the screen.

Her pulse racing with the prospect of what this system had done to her body so far, Lilac began mashing buttons, aggressively going for the win in this surprisingly challenging beat-em up game. She defeated the group right around her and punched a few of the cow barrels just for a bonus. It was when these barrels exploded that the real surprise came.

“Gyeh!?” Lilac squeaked as she felt an intense sensation from her nipples. Something was dribbling out of them. She looked back and forth from the screen to her breasts, trying to make sure that she wasn’t going to be ambushed. She took a finger and traced it up her nipple, but she could barely contain the moan. They were way too sensitive and still slightly oozing that white liquid.

It hit her like a ton of bricks. She was lactating. That was milk coming from her, now slightly larger, breasts. She looked up at her health, then at her belly. Her life meter and belly seemed to be shrinking at the same rate. She would just have to get some recovery items and let the goons beat up on her enough that she wouldn’t have this big thing in the way. It still felt far too sensitive, and she knew she was leaking on her carpet.

But that would mean she would have huge breasts. She couldn’t guess how big, but if a few kicks and punches already seemed to up her enough that her bras weren’t going to fit, they might end up too big.

She grumbled. She didn’t want to look like the oversexed girls in video games, but she didn’t want to run around looking like she was going to give birth. Especially not if it made her this sensitive. She shook her head. She was going to have to metagame it.

She scanned the screen as she kept going, beating up all the goons she saw with new fire in her eyes. There it was, not even at the boss and a full recovery item. She let the goons pound on her character, groaning with each punch and kick, fearing how big her breasts were going to be.

When she saw it, it made sense what it was, even if it wasn’t something she would have preferred. So far her fight on the streets had been leading her towards a large barn. Why she’d be fighting goons in farm country didn’t make any more sense than why the soundtrack sounded more like an 80s metal anthem, but Lilac had bigger concerns. Actually, she had two of them, and those concerns were growing heavier by the second.

Her belly had just about reached its usual flatness, her defined abs finally feeling as taut as they should. Unfortunately her tits were threatening to topple her forward. Her life meter was nearly depleted, the character on screen looking as unsteady as Lilac felt.

The item she needed to refill her life was just inside the barn. She moved inside and started grinding her teeth. Perfect – it just had to be a milking machine. She hesitated for a second. She had no idea what was going to happen if she used that machine. It could be something really bad, or it could be something amazingly pleasurable. Maybe it would be a mix of both. Regardless, she was still dripping from her tits, and at worse, it would just mean she was going to get milked.

The dripping from her nipples was amazingly arousing. She was having problems focusing on the game. She knew she wouldn’t be able to keep playing if she kept having the urge to reach up and pinch her nipples. She was going to have to go for it and hope for the best. She maneuvered her character to jump onto the milking machine. The game faded to black, and the camera activated. A picture of her on the milking machine flashed on the screen with a very realistic model of the character she had chosen. Her vision distorted and when it came into focus, she was in the barn.

“What the hell?” she said before giving a loud yelp. The machine was already on and was sucking milk right out of her. She gasped and arched her back before trying to pull away. A harness on her back kept her locked in a little pen as the machine continued sucking her tits. Her character stood next to the machine. She tapped her foot and gave a wink as more milk started pouring from Lilac’s breasts.

She groaned and grunted, feeling everything that had built up in her start flooding away. Her breasts weren’t getting smaller, though. They stayed massive almost in spite of her. She shook her head, trying to blot out the pleasure of being milked, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t escape the feeling. She reached over to grab the bars of her pen and clutched them tightly.

“Ah... help me...! I’m not a cow...! I can’t do this forever!” she said to her character.

“Better you than me. I mean, look, my breasts aren’t nearly as big as yours.” Her character ripped off her top to show her perky breasts. “No way I could get a full recovery off the milk I could provide. I have to use you instead. You don’t mind though, do you? I know you want to win.”

“That’s not fair!” Lilac gasped as another large squirt of milk was taken from her. Her knees buckled and gave out, but the harness kept her suspended above the machine. She looked on pathetically, a little drool at her lips as it just kept going. She could feel her pussy leaking down her leg. “S-Save me.”

“Oh, fine. I’ll let you go, it looks like you’ve been milked enough.” She saw her character take one of the bottles of milk she produced and drink it. Her vision faded, and she was back playing the game. Her huge tits weren’t lactating anymore, but they felt sensitive as if they really had been sucked dry.

“Damn, that’s just, mean,” she said, leaking a bit more onto the floor. She was sitting in a small puddle of her own juices. It was going to seep into the carpet at this rate. She considered cleaning it up, but she also just wanted to start fingering herself and worry about it later.

She snapped to as goons appeared on the screen. It wasn’t even going to give her time to masturbate. Stupid game. She made a quick mark in the negative section.

Lilac took out all the frustration put upon her on these goons. It was ass-kicking time and she was holding nothing back. The game had taken so much of her normal resolve from her, she wasn’t handling this well.

Being horny and playing a video game had never exactly worked out in Lilac’s favor before, not that it hadn’t happened. She usually would simply hit the pause button and leisurely enjoy her time with herself. Naturally this game didn’t have a pause feature. That was definitely one for the negative marks. Unless SINtendo planned to adjust certain features, her review was looking a bit unbalanced so far.

Lilac destroyed the first wave of goons that came her way, but clearly she was nearing the boss on this level. Unlike Ms. Pinkman, simply eating a bunch of frightened spirits wasn’t going to finish this game. She needed to fight something much larger. She knew when the goons cleared, the boss fight was on.

Her health looked decent, her score kind of dismal, but did she have enough to defeat the boss? Lilac wasn’t feeling as confident as she should. But with the twists this game kept tossing at her, how could she?

The boss walked onto the screen and she might’ve known. It was a woman with a pitchfork and overalls. It didn’t look like she was wearing anything else, but the pixels made it pretty hard to tell.

The boss’s first move was to dash across the screen with the pitchfork. Lilac didn’t even have time to move out of the way and took the first hit, watching her health plummet. This was hardly a fair fight!

Lilac managed to get a few hits in, but the farmer’s counter was instant and took her health dangerously low. Lilac grumbled. This fight obviously took prior knowledge to beat. A horrible game mechanic more suited for arcades where they were designed to steal coins. She marked a strike quickly before trying her hardest to beat the boss.

She only managed to get a few hits before the most dreaded words in her vocabulary appeared on the screen in big cow spotted letters. “GAME OVER!”

“What!? No continues!?” Lilac fumed, but she didn’t have much of an opportunity to as the camera took another picture and her vision faded.

She found herself back in the milking machine, this time with a leather collar and a cowbell around her neck. Right across from her was her character in a milking machine of her own, huge tits and cow spotted skin.

“Oooh.... Why did you have to lose?” she said. The girl across from Lilac moaned and bucked in her harness, trying to get it off her as she was helplessly milked. “I have to go through this forever now!”

“Well, at least you sound excited about it.”

“Sh-shut up! Just because it feels good doesn’t mean I enjoy it.”

Lilac almost opened her mouth to argue, but she realized she was talking to a program in a video game. It simply wasn’t worth her time.

Though, she didn’t like the looks of her situation. What if she was trapped here forever too? What if she had cow spots painted on her skin. She shook her head, she wasn’t going to allow that to happen. First, she just had to figure a way out of the harness before the milking machine turned on.

She felt fingers dive into her pussy as the milking machine turned on. She cried out, feeling milk she swore was drained get siphoned out of her. “Congratulations!” she heard someone drawl on behind her. It was probably that farmer girl. “You’ve lost the game, but you’ve won a free piece of Whee Wear!”

“What’s...oooh, dammit...! Erm... what’s that?” Lilac tried to think, but the fingers in her pussy were interfering with that process. She just needed a little more though. Just a bit more stimulation and she’d orgasm and be back to her maximum.

“Well, it’s clothing, of course.” The farmer walked in front of her, displaying sexier curves than Lilac could’ve guessed. The woman rang Lilac’s bell. “It’s not this, though. It’s better. And you get to live your entire life lactating! Isn’t that great?”

“What!? You’ve got to be kidding!” Lilac protested, but she was still trapped in the harness and was obviously on the edge of having a mind shattering orgasm.

“Oh hush, your nipples are super sensitive now. Girls will be able to make you cum just from licking them and fondling them. Though, you shouldn’t be taking care of the breast-feeding if you ever have children.” The farmer bent down in front of her. “Close to the climax? Not even! You have many more games to play. Try not to get another Game Over.”

She winked, and Lilac found herself back in her room. Her breasts were supported by a new bra, cow prints on it. She reached up to feel them, blushing from the sheer size. She was going to have problems running. At least she wasn’t lactating at the moment.

She moved around and heard a piece of paper crumple inside her cleavage. She looked at the paper and scowled. “Thank you for wearing your first piece of Whee Wear! This and other cow printed bras will stop you from lactating, but as soon as it comes off, any sexual arousal will make you gush from more than one place! Enjoy your new bra and your new breasts!”

She pouted. She didn’t want to guess the size. It was probably just labeled as obscene on the tag. She looked over to the box. She wasn’t going to stop here. SINtendo wasn’t going to beat her.

To Be Continued...