The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lilac, Every Bit a Bimbo

A SINtendo Collaboration from Retta and Kris P. Kreme

Chapter 4: Hexacube and Call of Booty, Sapping the Mind, Making Over the Body

She pulled a colorful looking game out. Hexacube: Intelligence Tester. She frowned. Puzzle games were usually highly addictive or just terrible. The back of the box made the bold claim of making even the smartest of gamers feel stupid.

She could take that challenge. It was just a game that dealt with spacial reasoning, and it was proven time and time again that video games increased spacial thinking much better than most other activities. She loaded it into the console and was assaulted with the one thing she hated about cheaply made games, bloom.

“Fucking bloom,” she said as she navigated through the menu. The game looked like it would give most Playstation 2 games a run for their money, but with such a simplistic design, she didn’t expect to see anything else but bloom and random light effects.

She started the game in time attack mode and noticed the one minute timer. She yawned and beat the first puzzle with forty-five seconds to spare. The game deserved a point for not wasting any times with animation. She could plan everything ahead and not waste even a second. Most weren’t so nice. She kept burning through level after level, not running into a single road block.

The game ended suddenly and a congratulatory message popped up. “Wow! That’s incredible! Most people can never burn through a puzzle game this fast, but the ridiculous gaming addiction you have must have made it a breeze. We’re sure your head hurts just a little, so we’ll give you some time to relax and not think. Sometimes it’s just better to giggle and go with the flow, after all.”

Lilac had a terrible feeling of what might happen next.

The colors on screen began spinning, spiraling in front of her until she almost felt she might lose her balance just sitting there. Suddenly, the camera light flickered to life, and Lilac felt the darkness closing in on her yet again.

When her eyes widened and the lights came back on, Lilac found herself sitting in the Hexacube game. The colorful shapes were behind her, and she felt oddly relaxed, more than she knew she should based on prior experiences during these games.

“What?” Lilac muttered, her voice a little shallow and just slightly higher pitched.

The shapes floating around her seemed to hover right over her head. She looked up into the air, seeing hundreds of puzzle pieces, ones like she’d cleared in the game. Tiny little pink and yellow bubbles exploded from these shapes and soared right down at her head.

Lilac froze where she sat, looking at the brightly colored bubbles firing right at her as though from some little child’s bubble cannon. The first pink bubble splattered against her forehead. Then a yellow one slapped wetly onto her temple. Again and again, she was bombarded with the puzzle bubbles. Then she felt something new, something beyond the wet smack of popping bubbles. She could feel them seeping into her brain, moving around, playing with her thoughts, messing with her intellect, and readjusting her priorities.

Her math and reasoning skills began to feel hazy and foreign to her. She saw numbers in her head changing into happy little bunnies and fluffy little chicks. She giggled and swayed from side to side as the bubbles continued soaking into her brain. Loud sucking noises could be heard as new, brighter bubbles began emerging from her ears. The bubbles floated away, drifting off with part of her captured inside each one. Lilac watched as these bubbles containing her skills and knowledge drifted away and popped. She felt only happy and slightly loopy as the puzzle game continued sapping her mind of all kinds of thoughts, shedding them in bright bubbles, only to have those bubbles explode in a rainbow of wetness.

Glancing down, a tiny bit of drool formed on her lips as she stared down at her cleavage and giggled. Titties. She liked titties; they were fun. And these were big ones. When did she get these big titties?

A new onslaught of pink and yellow bubbles sounded from above, forcing her to look up. That was right! The titties came from gaming. Gaming was fun. Playing with titties was funner. She furrowed her brow. Was funner a word?

Giggling, she realized it wasn’t all that important if it was a word. Thinking about whether it was made her brain hurt. Thinking about her titties and her ass didn’t make her brain hurt at all. In fact, she was finding all kinds of new things to picture when she closed her eyes, kinky things, things she felt the old Lilac would frown at.

Of course, who cared about the old Lilac? The new Lilac was having a blast. She marked a huge positive on the review. After all, games were about having fun, and she couldn’t remember a time when she had more fun.

She crawled over to the box of games, showing her ass off to no one in particular. She picked out the next game; Call of Booty: Fun in the Hot Sun.

She turned the box over and looked at it. “Oh!” she gasped. The game was about two teams of girls wearing white cotton shirts and shorts without panties or bras. The idea of the game was to soak the other girls down until their tits and pussies were showing. The losing team at the end had to suffer a makeover from the winning team.

Lilac giggled. That was such a silly game idea, and she loved it. She pulled Hexacube out of the console and put Call of Booty in. The game flashed on screen with really good graphics, modern day and highly polished. The girls were all outrageously sexy in the overly curvy video game way, but Lilac loved that! She looked like one of those girls.

She gasped as she noticed one of the optional players looked just like her! She selected the character and started off in the team game. She had to play with a bunch of bots, but she didn’t mind. It was just a test copy, after all. The game didn’t have any pretentiousness – how did she still know that word? – in its presentation. It was just what it was. A bunch of hot girls chasing each other with water guns.

Lilac found that she was amazing at that. Her mind wouldn’t focus on anything but sex, and that was a clear advantage. She heard the game call out “Double Soak!” in a sexy, if not slightly ditzy, voice. Lilac knew she had to hear it again.

There were sixteen girls on each side, and the soaks to win was 50. She just giggled, playing with a speed and skill that made her earlier gaming look like child’s play. Apparently, it didn’t take much intelligence to play a shooter.

Lilac was giggling so hard that she wasn’t sure how exactly she kept decimating the competition inside the game. She ducked and dodged wet assault after wet assault, spraying her opponents down more and more.

“Double Soak!”

Just the words seemed to leach into her brain, making her giggle harder. She was noticing more and more of the graphically enhanced girls on screen, their hard nipples and wet pussies flashing across the screen in highly detailed animations. The games just kept getting better, and she just kept getting wetter.

Sitting there mashing the buttons and moving the controller with a skill she wasn’t quite sure of, Lilac felt her thighs moisten as the opponents on screen turned her on. They were sexy just like she now was, and they became even sexier as they were soaked down to their non-existent underwear.

“Like, totally wet!” Lilac squealed. She watched her soak counter climb to 50 and the game suddenly changed.

On screen, Lilac’s team all joined together in a wet, slutty looking hug. The characters all rubbed each others’ bodies, squeezing their tits, shoving their animated tongues at each others’ faces. Clearly, they were celebrating a triumphant victory.

Lilac pouted, holding the controller to her chest. She wanted to be hugged and fondled. That wasn’t very fair. She squirted those bad girls with water too. Why couldn’t she get all squirmy with her team?

Just as Lilac was about to get up and approach the game system, the SINtendo logo appeared on the screen and a voice sounded across the room as the camera activated.

A picture of her in a salon chair, surrounded by her team, her clothes dripping wet and revealing her nipples and pussy, appeared on screen.

“Congratulations? We... didn’t actually expect you to win this one. In fact, we thought you were going to lose. We were so sure that we almost didn’t include a reward for winning, but win you did! We’re giving you a fabulous piece of Whee Wear! A slutty makeover! Proclaim to the world how much of a giggling slut you are just by how much make up and jewelry you wear!”

Lilac clapped ecstatically even as her vision faded. It cleared up with her surrounded by her team mates.

“As MVP, we’re going to give you the best make over ever. New hair, new nails, maybe give you some better lips and a cuter nose. Oh, and new lashes! We can’t forget that! And make up too! We have so much to do to you. Got to make sure your body hair never comes in again, too.”

The girls around her all cheered as if they were at a slumber party. “Oh yeah, she’s so cute. I think she’d look great with a tattoo,” a black haired girl with a nose stud said.

“Oh! And a sexy navel piercing!” a ditzy redhead said.

“What about her nipples?” someone else said.

“No way, she’ll never be able to keep that milk in her if we do that.”

“So, isn’t that a reason to do it?”

“Pssh, she’ll start to smell! We can’t have that.”

Lilac giggled, she loved the attention.

“Well, we’re definitely going with a yellow theme. That’s for sure.”

The girls hovered over her with eyes filled with lust and desire to play with her appearance.

Lilac giggled as soft, delicate hands wandered across her body. One of the girls grabbed a tray with makeup on it and began holding colors up to her eyes and cheeks. Another of the girls, the black haired one, moved out of her sight, and she heard a buzzing sound right as a simultaneous tingle traveled up her right side.

“Oooohhh!” Lilac giggled. “That tickles.”

“Be still. You don’t want me to make a mistake,” the raven haired beauty said.

“This color is so nice, and it’s sure to make your lips much fuller. Need them nice and full so every girl on the streets knows what a silly little slut you are.” The girl holding the makeup tray moved in close, holding a bright red lipstick with little yellow flecks in it.

Lilac gasped a little as the others held her still and the girl applied lipstick to her rather thin lips. They began tingling almost instantly, and when Lilac looked straight down, past her button nose, she could see them swelling. They puffed up as the lipstick coated them, giving them a wet and shiny look.

“Ooohhh, oh, oh yeahhhh!” Lilac groaned.

The lipstick had a taste to it, cherry, and it seemed to flood her mouth with fluid, washing all the thoughts that weren’t about sex away. She giggled and looked up as one of the other girls began doing her lashes.

“There we go, cuter than ever.” The girl said.

The buzzing suddenly moved from Lilac’s right side to her tummy just above her crotch. She giggled as it felt just like feathers tickling her. The intensity of the tattoo needle only made her warmer inside, a heat that was beginning to overwhelm her.

Lilac giggled as her eyes rolled back in her head. The makeup, the tattoo, and now she felt a sudden sharp snap and she knew her navel had been pierced. Her hands were pulled away from her and Lilac could feel the girls going to work on her nails. She was giddy with anticipation to see just what she looked like.

Opening her eyes, Lilac got more than one surprise. She looked out at the world through thick lashes and glancing down noticed how sexy her upturned nose was suddenly. She also looked to each side and saw the wonderful yellow gloss they were applying to her nails. It was then that the black haired girl lifted her head up and smiled.

“All done. Now if you don’t look like the cutest little slut I’ve ever seen, well... you won’t get much closer.”

Lilac suddenly felt dizzy and nearly fell when trying to stand up. The girls, laughing and playfully reaching out to squeeze her tits, began to fade and her head spun. Just about when she thought she was going to fall to the ground, her vision returned and she was standing in the room looking at the screen.

Checking her face, Lilac could already feel the changes, but when she skipped over to a hanging mirror on the wall, she nearly orgasmed with how perfect she looked. Her makeup was applied just thick enough to be slutty, the pink and yellow tones highlighting the yellow flecks in her lipstick. And oh, her lips! She’d never seen such perfect full lips. They nearly put the rest of her face to shame.

Lilac giggled as she explored her body, feeling a tingle from her lengthened nails, the bright yellow gloss decorating them perfectly. She looked down, having to grab hold of her enormous milkers and move them out of the way. She was tattooed now, and weren’t they the sexiest tattoos she’d ever seen?

One tattoo was larger and ran up her right side. It was a sexy clingy vine that curled and flowed over her skin, ending in little yellow flowers. The other tattoo was brazenly applied directly over her cunt and was certainly fitting. The SINtendo logo was nicely applied in shades of pink and yellow, branding her forever as a gamer slut. If there was one term that applied to Lilac, it was gamer slut. She giggled and rubbed her new ink. No pain, the tattoos brought no pain at being touched. They did bring something else though.

She nearly collapsed to the carpet as rubbing the SINtendo logo made her pussy moisten and rubbing the ivy along her side made her tits tremble. Her nipples stiffened and Lilac almost lost herself in the reflection of such a hot fucking slut. What more could she have to do?

“Oopsy!” Lilac giggled, looking at the SINtendo console and box of games.

To Be Continued...