The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Limbo

Part: Chapter 03 — The Touch of Death and Life

Universe: Limbo

Keywords: MF, oral

Summary: A new house plant.

——OBLIGATORY PREAMBLE——

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real events that take place in the near future are completely coincidental. I swear to you, I’m totally not working on bringing about ArMEGAddon (that’s every apocalypse in history, all at once). For realsies. Pinky swear.

This is primarily a story that follows the ‘organic process’ stream of writing, which means it could end up containing kinks so kinky that there isn’t even a term for it—or it could be all snuggles ’n cuddles. That said, there are monsters, magic, masters, mistresses, and mind control involved, so related themes might pop up. If you think to yourself “This is about to turn into something I really, really don’t dig”, then feel free to skip ahead a few paragraphs (or skip to the end of the chapter).

This is a work-in-progress. I will update my preambles if/when I get a Limbo website up, but in the meantime, keep posted to my ASSTR for updates. Also, feel free to send questions, comments, suggestions, marriage proposals, death threats, fan mail, hate mail, or exclusive offers for penis enlargement and ‘f4k3_r0|e><e$’ to waxing.carnauba at gmail.com.

——END PREAMBLE. YOU CAN STOP SKIPPING NOW.——

Chapter 3 – Touch of Death and Life

I emerged from the bedroom a few hours later, dreading the lessons Nyx had promised me the night before. “I’m afraid to ask,” I told her as she sat cross-legged in the living room, eyes growing bright as I spoke.

Behind me, Carrie and Nancy stood next to each other, Carrie throwing a protective arm around her sister.

“You grow too attached to your Thralls,” Nyx said. “Today, I shall teach you to harness the power of death.”

I took a half-step back, raising my arms to the side, as though to protect the sisters.

Nyx’ eyes seemed to smile. “I won’t expect you to destroy your thralls,” she told me. “I imagine if I asked, you would try to kill me, and I would have to find a new pet. Besides, you’ll need them to master control of the human mind. Which, by the way, I shall expect you to do on your own time. You no longer need my guidance. Only practice.”

I lowered my arms slightly, still hesitant. “You expect me to kill some random person?”

“Something like that.”

With that, Nyx disappeared in a dark flash, and reappeared a moment later with a small wooden lockbox tucked under her arm. Apparently, while I was watching the sisters make love, she’d been quite busy.

“The human body is weak,” Nyx started, gently caressing the box with one hand. “We would have to collect several dozen for any real practice. A herd of humans would become quite a pain. No, instead, I expect you to kill this.”

Nyx presented the box to me, slowly opening the lid. What was inside was—well, it’s difficult to describe.

It was a small, black, writhing stump, almost like a thick section of tree branch, covered in bright red veins. The twigs on the branch, however, wriggled and twisted like tentacles, reaching towards the open air. Free of its confines, it very slowly started to grow.

“What in the hell is that?”

Nyx reached into the box, tore off a branch with one quick motion, and then closed it. “Those I’ve met have called it the Death Net. It’s a creature that multiplies by separating itself. Quite a stupid creature. Some human dreamt it up.”

I narrowed my brows. “A living weed sounds more dangerous than stupid.”

At this, Nyx laughed. “The concept is sound in theory, but its method of reproduction is remarkably stupid. It injects a piece of itself into a living host, breaks off, and grows inside. After several days, the creature devours the host from the inside out, and the host sprouts a new one.”

“I’m still missing the part where this ceases to be scary.”

“The problem is its appetite. It can’t distinguish a mate from food. The stupid thing consumes whatever it impregnates, including the plant within it. However, the fact its severed limbs live on in its absence, and that it regrows whatever we snap off, makes it perfect for our purposes.”

I glanced nervously towards the sisters. “Are they safe?”

“It won’t consume plant tissue, and this piece is too weak to overpower anything. So unless one of them gets the idea to use it to fuck themselves, it’s perfectly contained. Now, if you’re done asking stupid questions, we can get to business.”

* * *

The basic principle was remarkably simple, and considerably less sexual than I would have imagined. Through direct contact with a living creature, you could draw both energy and nutrients from your victim. The first time Nyx showed me, the creature writhed and shriveled to dust almost instantly.

As Nyx opened the box to snap off a limb for me to kill, something started to bother me. “Can I ask you something?”

Nyx held the tentacle in her hand and looked at me expectantly.

“If you can kill something by touching it, then why the sex?”

“Extend your hand.”

I hesitantly did as she instructed, not exactly looking forward to holding the wriggling creature.

Instead of handing me the tentacle, however, she touched it with her own palm, and a searing pain shot through my body. I could feel the muscles in my arm convulse as my breath grew shallow and my heart raced. It felt as though all the blood in my body were racing out of my palm, and the pain was absolutely unbearable. My knees buckled in an instant, and I ripped my hand away from hers with every ounce of strength in my body.

“Pleasure masks the pain,” she told me. “You could call it a mercy to your prey, but drawing life without resistance does make this existence significantly easier.”

I squeezed my wrist, staring at my palm. The spot she’d touched looked as it did before, but the skin around it was dry and sunken, very slowly regaining its color.

“What did you feel?” she asked.

“Like everything was shooting out of my hand.”

She nodded and handed me the nubby creature. “Now make it feel the same.”

I wrapped my hand around the length of the wriggling creature and focused. I tried to deconstruct the experience of Nyx touching my hand through the blinding pain, and imagined doing it backwards—taking in all of the things I felt her draw out.

Then the strangest thing happened. The creature shifted in my palm. It felt as though it had split open—not writhing in agony, as Nyx’ twig had done, but I could definitely feel what seemed like a wound, opening and closing. I opened my palm to see my handiwork, and was greeted with what looked to be a very human eye. I stared in shock for a moment as it watched me, blinking at me, its wriggling stopping for a moment before it started rocking itself back and forth, as though to make an escape.

Before I could move to drop it, Nyx grabbed my hand and closed it over the creature’s hideous new eye. “Something wrong?” she toyed.

I could feel the eyeball opening and closing against the inside of my hand. I knew there was only one way Nyx was going to let me get rid of the fucking thing, so I concentrated as hard as I could.

The creature wiggled a little harder than before, and then slowed. Nyx looked to me in half-surprise as she let go of my hand, and I instantly tossed the damn thing across the room, causing it to land in the far corner with a dry splat.

I looked down at my hand, and the area Nyx had dried out now looked perfectly healthy. In fact, the aching along my arm from the convulsions was gone as well.

“You drew out its moisture,” Nyx said. “That’s actually a considerable start.” She turned to the sisters, watching from the hall in morbid fascination, as she continued. “It would seem as though you’re more adept at murder than human interaction.”

The girls shied away, I hope more from Nyx’ stare than from her words.

Nyx walked over to the creature and lifted it between two fingers. It was still twitching, still trying to move its atrophied body. “It’s in considerable pain,” she told me. “You could numb it by taking its energy.”

The eye in the thing was locked open, its pupil wide and terrified. It might have been created to consume and destroy, but in this state, I couldn’t help but feel a bit of sympathy for it.

Nyx must have sensed this notion. “Would you rather nurse it back to health?” she asked. “Let it grow big and strong, so it can rape your little sweethearts to death?”

I snatched the creature from Nyx’ hand, knowing exactly what she was trying to do, and knowing that she wouldn’t stop antagonizing the girls ’til it worked. The pathetic thing kept weakly twitching for the half-hour of focus it took me to figure out how to do what I’d just done, only with its nervous energy. When I finally succeeded, its eye rolled back into the socket, and it stopped moving altogether.

Nyx nodded in approval. “You’ve taken its blood, you’ve taken its brain, now take its body.”

I remembered Nyx turning the first to dust, and set to work. My results weren’t nearly as dramatic as hers; when I was finished, it was much lighter, but its shriveled husk still remained.

I sighed and threw what was left of the creature to the ground. “You were right. I hate this.”

I looked to the girls, expecting them to be staring at me with the same pride that Nyx had shown at my progress. They were both watching, alright, but admiration was the last thing on their minds. Their faces both held a blank stare, as one who was overwhelmed with horror. At once I realized why: They’d shared a bed with me. Cuddled up next to me. And now they were realizing that I was capable of ripping the life out of them through my skin.

“Why don’t you girls have a shower and find a book,” I finally said. “I think we should probably practice this one alone.”

* * *

The girls kept a fairly low profile for the following days. They slept in their own beds and spent their time raiding my bookshelf, and considering how quickly I was learning to kill, not to mention how many of those little creatures we ended, I was glad for it.

It was on the third day that I heard a tapping at the window. Parting the blinds slightly, I saw a giant crow—no, a raven—staring at me, head cocked.

“Don’t see many of you guys around here,” I said through the glass, as though it could understand me. “Are you lost?”

“Something wrong?” Nyx asked from behind me, fishing out another limb.

When I turned back towards the window, the raven was gone, and in its place, a weathered, feminine face stared at me, head cocked as the raven’s.

I stumbled back from the high basement window, toppling over a chair with a “Jesuswhatthefuck”.

Nyx watched me scramble to my feet, tossing the tentacle back into the box and throwing the latch. “I was wondering when she’d find us.”

Part-way back to the window, I heard a slow, steady knock at the door.

“Who is it?” I asked Nyx.

“I don’t know.”

“Is she after you?”

“I don’t know.”

I saw the girls’ heads poking out of their door, eyes wide with uncertain fear.

“I’ll take care of it,” I told them, hoping to benevolent powers that probably didn’t exist that I was right.

I ran up to the top and opened the door, my hand spread wide, ready to grab the woman by the neck and do what we’d been practicing if she was a threat.

Of course, all will to fight flooded out of me when the door swung open. I couldn’t tell when she was scaring the shit out of me, but she was a beautiful woman in her mid-twenties with a dark olive complexion, a tight, slender body, and long, straight, jet-black hair. Even more disarming was the fact that she was completely naked, dark nipples sitting atop handful-and-a-half sized breasts, wide hips, and a dark, natural perfect triangle of pubic hair resting atop her mound.

“Can I help you?”

Without a word, the woman reached out and caressed my cheek, looking deeply into my eyes. After searching for a moment, she smiled and gently pulled me out of the doorway, taking me aside and pushing me against the brick of the entry.

“It really is you,” she said as her hand slid down my chest, across my stomach, and then dipped into my pants, lightly caressing my rapidly stiffening member.

I opened my mouth to protest, but was silenced by the sensation of her nimble fingers fishing for my cock with one hand while the other deftly undid my jeans. Once the zipper had been dealt with, she shucked my pants and underwear down my body with one quick tug, and took half a step back, leaving my prick to bob in the open air as she began to gently caress herself.

Those magnificent breasts heaved as her fingers dipped into her pussy, her dark nipples hardening as her breasts heaved in anticipation. I reached out to caress her, but she intercepted my hand in hers and brought it back to my side, coming close enough to gently rub her tits down my body as she dropped to her knees.

For a moment, the shame of my aptitude for death had faded, and, upon feeling her tongue slide up the length of my shaft, had disappeared altogether. All that existed now was this beautiful woman and her tongue, its expert ministrations swirling around the head of my cock.

She closed her lips around the shaft and gave it a single long, slow suck before going back to licking, and I managed to collect myself long enough to string together most of a coherent sentence:

“Who are you, and why are you-ahhh”

She moaned into my cock, the vibrations nearly pushing me to the edge, before leaving my dick to answer. “You are the one I need. I can sense it in your spirit. You must help my land and people. And I’m doing this because I’m thankful that you’ll agree.”

“How do you know I’ll—” But that was it. Her mouth clamped back down, and I was lost to the ages. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft, pumping with the motions of her mouth, as the other hand gently cupped and kneaded my balls. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, holding out for some vain hope that I’d be able to resist her and enjoy this for a bit longer, but when I opened my eyes and saw her lips sliding up and down my shaft, and those dark, seductive eyes staring up at me, I simply lost it. I felt the sensation shooting up and down my shaft as my knees began to tremble. I leaned hard against the wall for fear of collapsing, and my shaft began to throb and pulsate in her mouth. A moment later, I was coating her sweet, swirling tongue with my spunk, my balls tightening within her grasp as she emptied them into her warm, waiting lips.

When my orgasm subsided, she pulled back and smiled, opening her mouth to show me the pool of cum resting on the cupped tip of her tongue, before closing it and swallowing hard.

My body twitched as she gave the tip of my cock another suck, catching some of the leftovers that were dribbling out.

“Now you know I mean you no harm, and that I wish you for my champion,” she said. “Will you hear me out?”

“Wait—champion?”

“You are the one from my vision. The man with the spirit companion. I have something to ask of you. And your spirit.”