The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Limbo

Part: Chapter 07 — Subtle Shift

Universe: Limbo

Keywords: Mf+, cons

Summary: Learning is fun! Uh, except when it’s not.

——OBLIGATORY PREAMBLE——

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real events that take place in the near future are completely coincidental. I swear to you, I’m totally not working on bringing about ArMEGAddon (that’s every apocalypse in history, all at once). For realsies. Pinky swear.

This is primarily a story that follows the ‘organic process’ stream of writing, which means it could end up containing kinks so kinky that there isn’t even a term for it—or it could be all snuggles ’n cuddles. That said, there are monsters, magic, masters, mistresses, and mind control involved, so related themes might pop up. If you think to yourself “This is about to turn into something I really, really don’t dig”, then feel free to skip ahead a few paragraphs (or skip to the end of the chapter).

This is a work-in-progress. I will update my preambles if/when I get a Limbo website up, but in the meantime, keep posted to my ASSTR for updates. Also, feel free to send questions, comments, suggestions, marriage proposals, death threats, fan mail, hate mail, or exclusive offers for penis enlargement and ‘f4k3_r0|e><e$’ to waxing.carnauba at gmail.com.

——END PREAMBLE. YOU CAN STOP SKIPPING NOW.——

7 – Subtle Shift

Student sat across from Carrie, pale blue eyes staring intently on the elder sister’s brow line. “Drink the water,” she said.

Carrie glanced down to the glass of clear water that sat between them for just a moment, quickly returning to meet Student’s gaze.

“Drink it,” Student repeated, this time more as a curt, violent order rather than a polite suggestion.

Carrie slowly shook her head, turning to me, at Student’s right, as she said, “Nothing.”

“God damnit, drink the fucking water,” Student screamed. She gave Carrie half a second before grabbing the glass and hurling it across the room, smashing it against the far wall.

Feeling my hand on her shoulder, Student’s head dropped in shame. “I can’t do it,” she said in an unsteady voice, tears starting to roll over her cheeks.

“You’re still learning,” I told her.

“I’ve been trying for hours. I can’t do it. Your monster’s gonna kill me.”

I glanced over at Nyx, who watched us impatiently. Her silent look reminded me once again that I’d promised her I’d only need an hour or two to get Student started. Apparently I hadn’t realized how growing up in a colony of child-demons wouldn’t exactly harbor a sense of patience.

“You just need to come at it with a level head. You can’t strong-arm it. It’s all about subtlety. Here, watch.” I reached to the side of the table, taking an unopened can of beans and placing it in front of Carrie. “Whatever I say,” I told Carrie, “don’t touch that can of beans. Resist me with all your strength.”

Carrie nodded.

“There are four ways I’ve found to go about this. The first is mechanical. You don’t even touch the conscious mind; if you focus just the right way, you can speak directly to the motor system.”

As I explained, Carrie’s arm rose slowly above her head. Carrie continued to watch us, not even aware of her own body’s movement.

“Take the can.”

Carrie looked to me, confused. “It’s not working,” she said, as her arm reached out and picked up the can of beans. She glanced down, and I relinquished control, her fingers uncurling, can dropping in front of her.

I reset the can and continued to Student. “The second goes into the short-term memory, subtly tweaking how she remembers things. I haven’t tried to get this to work with larger things, since it seems kind of dangerous, but it does work with smaller things—like the order of words.” I looked Carrie in her eyes and said, “Don’t pick up the can.”

Carrie reached out and grabbed the can. “That didn’t stop me.”

“And what was I trying to do?” I asked her.

“You told me to take the beans, no matter what—” Carrie trailed off as she remembered how she’d failed the first test by taking it, realizing she’d just failed the second. “Oh.”

“The third,” I continued as Carrie reset the can herself, “is to feed her suggestions. If you do this right, she won’t be able to even tell that these ideas aren’t her own.” I turned to Carrie and said, “If you put the can out of arm’s reach, I won’t be able to make you pick it up.”

“You’re right.” Carrie picked up the beans and stood, stopping half-way off the seat, realizing that she’d just lost again. I had to cheat a little and block her vigilance about my instructions for a moment, but only because I’d had to issue the command aloud for Student’s benefit.

“Practice on those,” I told Student as I stood. “When you get bored or frustrated with one, switch to another.”

“Wait,” Student said, grabbing my forearm as I rose. “What’s the fourth?”

“Unsubtle. Don’t worry about it.”

Student nodded slowly as Carrie reset the can.

“You mistrust your student,” Nyx told me as I approached her, “yet you choose to retain her?”

“Mistrust?” I asked.

“The ‘fourth way’. Domination. It was the first that you mastered.”

I stared into her glowing eyes. “That’s not how I want to teach her.”

Nyx shrugged and turned down the hall towards Student’s room—formerly the girls’ room, before they shared my bed—gesturing for me to follow.

On Student’s bed sat Crow, in the feminine, absurdly attractive form with which she’d first recruited me, still clutching the box of death net in her lap.

“Teach him to shapeshift,” Nyx said.

Crow nodded slowly. “It’s very simple,” she said, shifting into the old woman. “The first step is to be a spirit of nature, made from the essence of all living creatures.”

Nyx stared quietly, radiating anger.

“Those who have become one with the spirits of the forest can call upon their form.” She looked to me with a crooked smile. “Are you a forest spirit?”

“Are you saying I can’t shapeshift?”

Crow shrugged. “Manipulating your body into the shape of an animal requires that animal to be a part of your soul. I don’t know what else to tell you.”

“You promised us you would teach him how to shapeshift,” Nyx told her curtly.

“And I have,” Crow replied. “There truthfully isn’t much more to it. You become something that a part of you has always been. Otherwise you’re attempting to carve a statue of an animal you’ve never seen. Try as you might, you’ll get something wrong, and that will usually result in organ failure, and a rather agonizing death. That is, of course, assuming you have the power to shapeshift at all, which you evidently do not.”

Nyx stared silently at Crow for a few moments. I couldn’t read her at that moment, but I’m fairly certain she was thinking long and hard about the pros and cons of killing her where she sat. Fortunately, the cons won out, and Nyx turned to leave the room, gesturing for me to follow.

* * *

Nyx and I sat cross-legged on my bed, facing eachother. It was strange seeing her use a piece of furniture, even if she was using it like the ground.

“That vile old creature will teach you,” Nyx finally said after a few moments of silence. “Even if she doesn’t realize it.”

I was a bit taken aback; I don’t think I’d ever heard her actually angry before. And, even though she could be abrasive at times, I honestly feared for Crow.

“Manipulating the elements within your body is no different than taking the elements from others,” Nyx said, extending her forearm. I watched as the black plate that covered her arm slowly retracted into her skin, revealing dark red flesh beneath. “You’re rearranging substance and energy,” she continued as her flesh lightened, first to a bright red, then fading to a fleshy pink. “Only you’re moving it within yourself, not through another.” With a snap, the black carapace shot back out, covering the delicate white flesh, locking into place.

“That’s amazing. So beneath that, is your whole body—” I stopped myself as I met her eyes. Whether it was true or not, she seemed to be genuinely offended by the idea that, deep down, she was still physically a human being.

I extended my forearm and focused intently on it. She watched me watch my arm, commanding the flesh to sprout armor, then to change color, then to lose arm hair, then to grow more. Nothing.

After what seemed to be hours, I felt a tingle. I couldn’t see anything, but I could definitely feel something, almost as though a small patch had fallen asleep, but the rest of my arm was completely awake. I brought my finger close to check for difference, when a pop of static shot from my fingertip, causing my arm to twitch in pain.

“What did you just do?” Nyx asked.

“Uh, failed?”

“You electrocuted yourself.”

I nodded slowly. “I, uhh, guess I did.”

“Show me how.”

“Try hard, screw up, get an idiot shock?”

Nyx looked to me impatiently.

“I was trying to put energy into my arm, to make the hair thicker. I don’t know what happened.”

“Do it again.”

I focused on my forearm again, and I remembered something from grade 9 science.

Marci Tucker had the most epic breasts my teenaged self had ever seen. The rest of her was pretty meh, but she knew where her gifts lie, and always wore a low-cut top. Ted Ruger sat next to me, and when I failed to grasp a particularly dry lecture on lightning, he reiterated with regards to Marci: “Tits are the ground, hands are the sky, and clothes represent neutral electricity. Marci’s ground isn’t covered, so it’s positive. Very, very positive. Eventually, it gets so positive that the sky can’t help but reach out and put a negative deposit up in there.”

Yeah, Ted Ruger was a weird kid. He did end up skipping town on a pretty major physics grant, though, so I suppose weird worked for him.

“I think I gave my arm a positive charge,” I told her, trying to do it again. “So when my finger got too close, it went negative and zapped me.” I hovered my finger three inches from the skin. “If that’s true, then I should be able to do the opposite to the finger and—”

The pop was much louder than I would have thought, and the arc of light burned itself into my eyes. The smell of burnt hair and flesh wafted from my arm as I covered my forearm, screaming every obscenity I knew. It didn’t hurt nearly as much as being drained, but perhaps that was the problem—it was the sort of pain that you instinctively release by telling Holy Mary Mother of Fuck to suck a bag cunt-puss while ass-raping the cocksucking devil with a bag of cunting goat shit.

By the time the first wave of pain subsided and I returned to my senses, the door was full of faces—the sisters, naturally in front, Student looking over Cassie’s shoulder, and even Crow, in her attractive form, peeking in from the back.

I lifted my hand to check the damage. A small dot of flesh was burned black and dead, with a ring around it already developing a watery blister.

“I think we’re done for today,” Nyx told me. “Eat well tonight; we’ll resume tomorrow.”

* * *

When I came back to my room, Carrie was sitting on the bed next to Student, a pile of her clothes folded in her lap while Nancy rifled through the sisters’ dresser.

“How about this one?” she asked, unfolding a black tank top and holding it against Student’s chest.

“It goes perfect with your skin,” Carrie said with a smile, noticing me and adding, “What do you think?”

“I was going to take her out to the traders to get her own stuff,” I said.

“It’s okay,” Carrie said. “She said she could only wear what she found, so I figured we could get her started. You know, find her style.”

I looked at Student, scratching my chin, not so much contemplating fashion as wondering how she would fit into the tight top, what with her being a little more... let’s say ‘endowed’ than either of the girls. “I like it,” I said. “Black looks really good on you.”

Student blushed as she pressed the fabric against her breast, her lips curling into a smile. “Thank you. Hey, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“When I was in the plant, on the table—was that you making me move like that?”

I stopped for a moment, thinking about lying, but eventually nodded.

“I’ve never—felt like that. I’ve only ever done it—for them, not me.”

“If you’re uncomfortable, we can go talk in your room.”

Carrie wrapped her arm supportively around Student’s waist. “No,” Student said. “It’s okay. I want to ask them, too. I want to know—can I watch? Tonight?”

My eyebrow right eyebrow popped up. “Watch?”

“I want to see what it’s like to do it right.”

I looked to Carrie, who was smiling sheepishly, fidgeting with the clothes in her lap.

“Neither of us have eaten much,” Nancy said for her sister. “And it’s okay with you, we were wondering if you could feed us… like you did before.”

“Only,” Carrie added, stopping herself for a moment before continuing. “Only, I wanted to know if you thought you could give it to me… here.” her hand dipped into her lap, pressing the clothes into her crotch.

“And you’re okay with her watching?” I asked, gesturing to Student.

“Yes, Master,” Carrie said, smiling as she used my title.

I felt myself stiffen at the thought of sex with the sisters, and then a little more at the idea of my beautiful Student watching us, studying carefully. But if she’d never had sex for pleasure, did that mean—”You know how to bring yourself to orgasm, right?” I asked her, unsure how to word it with any subtlety.

Student’s blush now became so deep that it spread off her face, to the milky flesh of her chest. She shook her head.

“Nancy, would you be alright with helping her out with that?”

Nancy smiled sweetly and nodded.

This was gonna be a hell of a night.

I turned to leave the room. “If this is going to be half as draining as last time, I’m gonna need to prepare.”

* * *

Finding a hound at night in a mostly-abandoned neighborhood in the crappier part of Limbo was easy, and taking one out silently was quite easy. I didn’t even realize it, but I’d been getting quite good at draining, so much so that I could single out and cut off the nervous system to spare the creature the pain and noise of death. Short-circuiting the brain was almost second-nature.

When I returned, Crow and Nyx were already asleep in the living room (if either of them do, in fact, sleep), and the door to my bedroom was closed. The deep red of the last moments of sunlight slowly burned out as I approached my room, my pulse racing in anticipation.

The sight before me most certainly did not disappoint.

Carrie was laying on the bed, legs spread, eyes half-closed as her sister gently caressed Carrie’s glistening, freshly-shaven slit. Student knelt beside them, completely naked, her large nipples stiffening as she watched Nancy’s ministrations, pale blue eyes fixed on the fingers gently teasing Carrie’s pussy, her own hand in the dark thatch of her own sex, mimicking what she saw.

My cock was aching before I could even close the door. The sisters watched me enter, Nancy’s mischievous smile on my face, Carrie biting her lip as she stared at my crotch.

My student became aware of my presence only when Nancy pulled her hand away from Carrie, beckoning me towards the bed, fingers slick with her sister’s juices.

“Please, Master,” Carrie moaned, replacing her sister’s hand with her own. “Tell me how you want me.”

“I want you every way,” I said as Nancy scooched towards me, unbuttoning my pants. “I want you to spread yourself out for me on your back, just like that, while I slowly push myself into you, inch... by... inch.” Nancy took my pants and underwear down together, my cock bobbing free in the night air as I continued. “I want to bend you over and grab your beautiful little ass as I pull you onto me.” Nancy began stroking my dick, licking it gently as Student watched intently, hand still at work on her pussy, albeit somewhat clumsily without Nancy’s guidance. “I want to watch that amazing body of yours bouncing up and down on top of me. I want to do you in every way imaginable, and every way in between.”

“He’s already good to go,” Nancy told her sister, pausing to run the tip of her tongue up the bottom of my shaft, lapping a thick drop of precum that ran down the tip. “Are you ready?”

“Please,” Carrie moaned. With a nod, Nancy took a firm grip of my cock and pulled it gently, guiding me to crawl onto the bed.

I gathered Carrie’s legs at the ankle as I was slowly led up the bed, pressing her knees towards her shoulders, spreading her well-prepared opening in for penetration.

Nancy made a gesture with her head, summoning my student to come in for a closer look. The voluptuous raven-haired beauty came to the end of the bed, lowering her face to the level of Carrie’s crotch, carefully watching the head of my dick gently press apart Carrie’s vulva, nudging into her wet, desperate pussy.

Nancy released my dick and quickly skittered away, taking a position behind my student. My hips remained still for a moment as I looked into Carrie’s eyes and smiled down at her.

“Are you ready for it?” I asked her. I knew Nancy had already asked, but there was just something satisfying in hearing the sweet blond girl say it.

Carrie lunged forward, wrapping her arms around my neck and plunging her tongue into my mouth, locking us in a deep kiss for several moments before finally breaking and saying in a desperate gasp, “I want it so fucking bad.”

I slowly slid myself inside her, bit by excruciating bit. Behind me, I heard Student whimper and moan as, before me, Carrie continued, “I want to feel you deep inside me.” I slowly inched further down, her breaths speeding up as I got closer to the base. I could feel the energy already radiating from my dick, gathering in my balls.

Carrie gasped as I finally bottomed out. “I don’t know what you’re doing,” she whispered as I stayed buried inside her for a moment, relishing the feel of my first thrust, “but it feels amazing. You’re making my whole body tingle.”

I withdrew slowly and thrust back in, Carrie shuddering and groaning beneath me. She reached down with her hands now, digging her short nails into my ass, pulling desperately. I increased my rhythm, and she only pulled at me faster, her whole body twitching with each thrust.

“Oh god,” she whimpered. “I’m already going to cum. I’m sorry but it feels too good. It’s—your dick is —oh god, it’s almost electric.”

I tried to slow, to give her a chance to simmer down, but Carrie was having none of it; she pulled me rougher and harder into herself, her heels now locking behind my waist, pulling with such force that when I did slow down, she began lifting herself off the bed to impale herself on my shaft.

Carrie’s whimpers and moans became gasps and cries and her entire body tensed up, not two minutes into our lovemaking, and she began twitching and shuddering around me. She once again plunged her tongue into my mouth, and I happily reciprocated, waiting for her twitching to subside before starting to move again.

When I slid my dick out, she began a tiny, whimpering aftershock that, when I quickly thrust back into her, became its own growling, shaking orgasm.

“Oh god,” she struggled through labored breath. “Oh fuck, oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh shit. It’s so fucking intense.”

“Do you want to stop?” I asked.

She looked deep into my eyes as she answered. “Never.”

It was an unforeseen consequence of what I’d done, and, in retrospect, it did make sense. When I’d fed the girls earlier, they instantly came from contact with my spunk. I guess it wasn’t just the cum that was charged.

I started to piston into Carrie in spite of her, the shivering, moaning, screaming orgasms bleeding together for the dozen or so thrusts I managed before growing too concerned to continue, withdrawing from her altogether.

When I was outside of her, Carrie kept her arms and legs clenched around me, desperately grinding her soaked pussy up and down the bottom of my shaft, her juices dripping down my aching balls.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Please, Master,” she hissed. “It feels so fucking good.”

Behind me, I heard a gasp, and turned to see my student shuddering in an orgasm of her own, with Nancy behind her, eyes locked on Carrie and I as she relentlessly drove Student over the edge, pinching and twisting one of the girl’s nipples as my student did the same to the other.

“I think we should give the girls a better view,” I said with a smirk. “Want to climb on top of me and face them?”

Carrie smiled and nodded. “Whatever say, Master.” Her hips dropped to the bed as she finally released me, and for a moment she lay there, regaining her breath.

From what I could gleam from her thoughts, she was too excited about the exhibitionism of facing her sister and Student to realize that I was more concerned with her safety; I wanted her in a position where she could stop the act herself.

When she climbed atop me and started lining my dick up with her pussy, a thought occurred to me. “Where am I going to cum?”

Carrie started rubbing my dick up and down the quivering length of her soaked pussy as she said, “Nancy, tell him.” With that, she sharply pressed her hips down, shuddering and twitching as she took in my whole length.

“She kinda wanted me to eat it out of her,” Nancy said, her ministrations leading Student from one orgasm to the next. “And I kinda wanted to do it like that, too.”

“Is she on the pill?” I asked.

Nancy slowed her work on my student, but Carrie replied by lifting and dropping herself once quickly, shouting and twitching as she did it again, gradually building to a steady pace.

It took Carrie a few thrusts to get enough of a rhythm to string together words between waves that crashed upon her mind faster and faster. “I… don’t… care… I… don’t… care… I… want… inside… inside… god… fuck…”

With that, Carrie completely lost control as she began thrusting faster and faster, the waves gradually merging together into one constant convulsion. Her pussy shook and squeezed, and, in spite of my own objections, I could feel the familiar build-up of life in my balls, now completely instinctive.

‘Wait, life?’ I thought. ‘Does that mean I’m extra fertile when I do this, or infertile?’ The diversion led me away from the edge for a moment, but it was Nancy that finally pushed me over.

Student began doubling over in yet another orgasm when Nancy said, “The cream from the man I love, dripping out of the woman I love.” In retrospect, I don’t think she was even saying it to me, but hearing her say it was enough to set me off.

Carrie’s orgasms while she rode me were wild. But the monster that hit when my dick began twitching inside her, spraying blast after blast of my life-infused seed, was beyond description. Carrie’s eyes went wide and rolled back inside her head, her body started bucking violently as though she were having a full-body seizure, and when she opened her mouth, the scream she emitted was so high-pitched that it sounded like a quivering, ear-piercing whisper. From behind her, I could see her hands at her breasts, groping at her perky tits. The convulsions didn’t stop after they’d milked my cock dry, a combination of my seed and her love juices leaking out around my dick.

Student flopped to the ground, Nancy having released her the moment she saw the first bead of my cum slip from her sister. My student seemed too rapt in her own orgasm to care as Nancy gingerly stepped over her and brought her face to where her sister and I joined. I could feel the rough texture of her sweet tongue against the underside of my cock as she hungrily scooped up the sex that oozed out of her sister’s still-shaking pussy. I could feel her tongue slip off my cock and onto her sister’s clit, smearing some of the cum onto Carrie’s sensitive nub, causing her to shake a little more violently.

It seemed to take ages for Carrie to finally tire out and flop down onto my chest. Her breasts were red from how intensely she’d groped herself, and her muscles were still twitching as my dick finally pulled from her, uncorking the copious deposit I’d made inside her.

Nancy hungrily slupred on my softening dick, her tongue dancing just as her sister had shown her, lapping up the ambrosia of Carrie and my sex, moaning as she did so. I didn’t know for sure, since I didn’t want to disturb Carrie, but I was fairly certain Nancy was just now finally touching herself. Probably with a finger soaked in cum.

The thought made my cock stiffen slightly. Nancy, noticing this, took it back into her mouth, bringing her free hand to gently caress her sister’s pussy, smearing the obscenely soaked sex even more.

“One is enough tonight,” I told her.

Nancy lifted her lips from my re-stiffened member, smiled, nodded, and then gave my cockhead a final lick before returning to the task of cleaning her sister.

* * *

Nyx stood before me, grasping in her right hand three chains. One led to an iron collar locked around Crow’s neck, another around the neck of the dog that killed John, and the last around the neck of what I recognized as myself. It wasn’t me, though—I was standing across from her, three chains in my own left hand, bound around the necks of the girls and Student.

Nyx moved as I moved, head cocking to the side in mirror motion to my own. I looked down and saw thick black plating emerging from my body, first over my arms and legs, then over my chest and stomach.

“You can only become what you already are,” Crow said, her beautiful form somehow producing her old voice. “And you, my champion, are a monster.”

I opened my mouth to scream, but felt a solid shield sliding across my cheeks and over my mouth. Across from me, Nyx mimed my silent scream and the panicked clawing at my face, but her eyes remained as deadly calm as ever.

* * *

I awoke trying to scream, but, as in the nightmare, I could produce no sound. I tried to draw a panicked breath through my mouth, but could barely move any air into my lungs, I tried through my nose, but it was the same. It felt as though—oh god.

I threw the covers off of the bed, knocking the sisters off of me as I clawed at my face in a panic. A plate of what felt like wet chalk ran across my jaw line and covered my nose and mouth, smothering me.

The girls may have stirred from my motions, but the sound I made when I dug my fingers beneath the plate and pulled would have woken the dead. (You know, if they hadn’t already done that.)

The plate felt like it was glued to the flesh of my face. On the first solid yank, I heard a crack and felt a blinding pain. The second tore it from my face, taking with it what felt like half of my flesh.

With the damn thing off my face, I sprinted to the bathroom, shoving a concerned Crow and Student aside in the hall, bouncing off Nyx and ricocheting off a wall before barreling into the bathroom.

I looked down at what I had just removed. The best way to describe it was a half-finished third-rate knock-off of a Nyx mask; it was white, lumpy and semi-translucent. It was also blotchy—some parts were wet and rubbery, whereas some of the edges were dry and brittle.

Unsure of what to make of the mask, I looked up to the mirror to check the damage to my face. Two flat protrusions jutted out from the flesh of my cheekbones. My lower lip was bleeding, and my face was a deep shade of red and shy a few layers of skin, but thankfully otherwise intact.

I carefully touched the protrusions, and could feel the pressure on my inner cheek. They had actually grown out of my skull.

In reaction to a nightmare, I actually grew a succubus mask.

“You can do it in your sleep, but not while awake,” Nyx said. “I don’t know whether that’s sad or impressive.”

I tapped at the ugly protrusions, the skin around them oozing blood. In spite of the flimsy mask, the protrusions feeling as solid and permanent as the skull beneath them.

The only thought I could muster was, ‘I did it. I actually did it. Now to learn how can I never fucking do it again.’