The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Limits

Chapter 7

by Pan

Session 19:

“I start to jerk off again. What do you do?”

“I...I...”

There was a slight struggle to her voice, like repeating the action was somehow worse than agreeing to it, but after a worrying minute or two of twitching, she settled down, and spoke in her familiar, almost soothing monotone.

“I masturbate as well.”

“You can hear my breathing, you can feel every movement that I make. You’re so used to seeing and feeling me get off that you can tell exactly how I’m feeling, exactly how close I am to cumming.”

I didn’t want to accidentally cross any lines, tell her to think about me jerking off while she played with herself, but I was hoping that by describing my actions in detail, she’d make that leap herself. Combined with the sexual dreams she’d been having about me, it would be the next logical step...

I hoped.

As I continued describing my own jerking off process, I checked in with her every few minutes, hoping to have a tiny bit more detail slip.

“You can hear the soft sound of my balls slapping against my thighs, as my hand jerks up and down my rock-hard cock. What do you do?”

“I continue to masturbate.”

No dice. Glancing at the clock, I knew I didn’t have too much more time; I’d have to wake her up soon, I’d already gone way over the 30-minute limit. But this had been a huge step forward, and I wanted to see how far I could milk it.

“You hear my orgasm approaching. You can tell that I’m about to cum, that the head of my cock is going to spew cum all over my stomach. You can feel the trailer rocking faster and faster, and any second now, I’m going to blow...what do you do?”

“I masturbate slightly faster.”

I grinned. I was pretty sure I knew what was about to happen, but there was only way to find out.

“I cum. What do you do?”

My sister’s breathing was heavier than it had ever been during one of our sessions. As she sat in front of me, fully clothed, neither of us having touched each other even once, I knew that to her mind, she’d just listened to me jerk off once, touching herself for the entirety of the second round.

The flush spread to her cheeks, her eyes rolled back, and instead of the monotone I was used to, her next words were emitted in a soft gasp.

“I cum.”

Session A15:

“Hey Mom...after Lot escapes Sodom and Gommorah, who does he sleep with?”

“His daughters.”

“Is it an evil act?”

“No.”

“How many people survive on the Ark?”

“Noah and his family.”

“Is that everyone?”

“Yes.”

“And how do they replenish the world?”

“What do you mean?”

“Who do they procreate with?”

“Each other.”

Our family’s not really religious—I think Dad might have been, but Mom never really got into it. Until I persuaded Mom to “help me with some homework” by reading select Bible verses, I doubt she’d ever read a religious text in her life.

But she responds well to authority, and it’s hard to find a more authoritative source in modern America than the Bible itself. So I’d done my research, and hoped that I could use this cherry-picked collection of quotes to my advantage.

“Who were the first two humans?”

“Adam and Eve.”

“So their children must have interbred, to create mankind. Right?”

“I suppose so...”

I glanced at the clock. I had enough examples to keep going for the full half-hour...

Session 20:

“So. Same situation as last time. You listen to me jerk off, and then we masturbate in front of each other. We cum at around the same time. What do you say afterward?”

“Nothing.”

Wasn’t expecting that. Post-orgasm regret, I guess. Fortunately, I had a plan for that.

“I thank you, and tell you that I’m going to sleep. What do you do?”

“I go to sleep as well.”

“That night, you dream about watching me jerk off while you play with yourself. It’s one of the sexiest dreams that you’ve ever had. But we’re not in the trailer, we’re here, in our living room. We’re playing with ourselves in front of each other, here in the living room, watching each other cum. You wake up turned on and see that Mom’s gone out, and I’m still asleep. What do you do?”

“I...”

I couldn’t help but lean forward.

“I...”

She started...I dunno, shaking, almost. Vibrating slightly, like she was waging an internal war with herself. Finally, one side won, and she answered in her familiar monotone.

“I play with myself.”

Without even meaning to, I threw one arm up in celebration. All my hours of planning, of running through scenarios, of planting dreams...it was all coming together. My sister had gone from being disgusted by the very notion of incest to actually playing with herself in front of me (hypothetically, of course) and masturbating after sexy dreams starring me.

Now it was time to see how far I could push it.

“Are your eyes open or closed when you masturbate?”

“Closed.”

That was what I’d expected. Having her stare at me while she came would have been nice, of course, but I suppose it was too much of a leap.

“You play with yourself for twenty minutes, maybe half an hour, when you hear a noise from my side of the trailer. What do you do?”

“I stop moving, and slowly open my eyes.”

“You see me, awake, my hard cock out, slowly stroking myself.”

There was a twitch, and I was suddenly glad that I hadn’t added “staring straight at you.” I quickly tried to do some repair work.

“Remember, you’ve seen this dozens of times. You’ve jerked me off yourself, you’ve watched me cum, and last night you even came at the same as I did. It’s a familiar sight...”

The twitching slowly subsided, and I risked another question.

“What do you do?”

“I...”

The struggle continued. Her cheeks were red, her lip quivering, her eyes still unfocussed, but threatening to snap back into focus at any moment.

“I...I keep masturbating.”

This time, I threw both arms up in celebration. My sister’s subconscious felt like it was mine to rewrite as I liked. In her mind, the two of us had an unspoken agreement about simultaneous masturbation. She’d accepted it as a normal part of life.

I was starting to think that there was no limit that I couldn’t smash through, no part of my sister’s mind that I couldn’t control.

Session 41:

“What would you do if I wanted to knock you up?”

“I’d be excited that you were using me however you wanted.”

“What would you do if I wanted to sell your body on the street?”

“I’d be excited to serve you in a new and different way.”

“What would you do if I fucked you in your sleep?”

“I’d be grateful that I could bring you pleasure even when unconscious.”

“What would you do if I wanted to watch you seduce Mom?”

“I’d try to make sure it was as hot as possible.”

“What would you do if I told you to fuck a dog?”

“I’d get off on knowing that I was fulfilling my brother’s every sick fantasy.”

Session 20:

There were a few different ways that I could play this, but I decided to save them for our next session, and just reinforce what we’d established.

“The next morning, you wake up from another erotic dream. Mom has already left. When you glance over, you see I’m already jerking off. What do you do?”

“I...I masturbate.”

I could tell that was a hard one for Lucy to admit, but I powered on. I had some momentum going, and I wanted to take full advantage of my sister’s arousal while I could.

“We’ve been playing with ourselves in our separate beds for more than twenty minutes. You’re getting closer and closer to orgasm, and you can tell that I’m nearly there as well. You’re so incredibly turned on, ready to cum...when you sense a change in my movement. What do you do?”

“I glance over to you.”

“When you do, you see that I’m staring at you. One of my hands is wrapped around my cock, slowly pumping up and down, the other is playing with my balls. You remember the feel of my balls, don’t you?”

“I do.”

“You remember bringing me pleasure, all those dozens of times, don’t you sis?”

“I do.”

“You see that I’m getting off while staring straight at you. Your pussy is soaked, your arousal is at an all-time high. You’re only a few minutes away from cumming, and you know that if you don’t keep going, you’ll be sexually frustrated all day.”

Nod.

“What do you do?”

“I...I keep on masturbating.”

“Do you look away?”

“Yes.”

“When you look away, you can feel me slowing down again. The trailer isn’t rocking as hard as it was, the sexual energy feels like it’s dipped. You can tell that I’m not on the cusp of getting off any more. The rhythm is gone, it’s not as good. What do you do?”

My sister’s face was bright red now. I was pretty sure it was a combination of arousal, and embarrassment at her own perverted actions—a guess that was confirmed when she managed to blush even harder with her next answer.

“I look back over at you.”

“When we make eye contact, I speed up again. You can tell that the connection is helping me get off—you’re making my orgasm better, you’re helping me jerk off. You’re helping me out by looking at me.”

In my research in pushing through these last few barriers, I’d done a lot of reading about conditioning and the like—this was a simple reward kind of scenario. If she connected with me, we both got off. If she didn’t, the sexual energy wasn’t as strong.

I hadn’t been 100% sure if it would work, but I think my sister was too turned on to completely comprehend what she was doing. She was aware that it was taboo, but I think the dreams had been a big step in turning that taboo into something sexy.

“What do you do?”

“I keep on staring at you.”

“A few minutes later, I’m on the verge of cumming again. What do you do?”

“I...I...”

“You cum.”

“I cum.”

I breathed a big sigh of relief, and Lucy did the same. I had a few more minutes before I had to wake her up, but I allowed her to enjoy a few seconds of bliss before I continued.

“That night, Mom goes out. Without a word, I stare at you and pull out my hard cock. What do you do?”

“...nothing.”

“I start to stroke it, up and down. What do you do?”

“I put my hand down my pants and start to play with myself.”

“Do you keep eye contact with me?”

“Yes.”

“The next morning, you wake up from another erotic dream about me. I’m still asleep. What do you do?”

“I start to play with myself.”

“I wake up, and turn to see you staring at me.”

Nod.

“I start to play with myself as well. What do you do?”

“I keep on masturbating.”

“Every morning and every night, for the rest of the trip, whenever Mom’s out of the trailer, I jerk off. What do you do?”

“I join in.”

Session A16:

“Is sex between cousins incest?”

“Yes.”

“Did you know that President Roosevelt married his cousin?”

“No.”

“He did.”

That was actually true. Sure, it was his fifth cousin or something like that, but it was still a fact.

“President Roosevelt married his cousin. Repeat it after me.”

“President Roosevelt married his cousin.”

“The eighth president also married his cousin. Repeat that.”

“The eighth president also married his cousin.”

“Do you think it’s stupid to participate in incest?”

“Yes.”

“Albert Einstein married his cousin. Repeat that back to me.”

“Albert Einstein married his cousin.”

“Is Albert Einstein stupid?”

“No...”

“Then it can’t be stupid to marry your cousin, can it?”

“I suppose not.”

“So sometimes incest is okay, isn’t it?”

“Well...yes. Between cousins it can be. But between siblings it’s still wrong.”

God damn it.

Session 21:

I sat down in front of my hypnotized sister, a smile on my face. I had worked out a way to build off the last session’s progress, and I was excited to start.

“So, hypothetical from last week. We masturbated in front of each other twice a day, every day we were at the trailer park.”

Nod.

“We started making eye contact while we did, and we almost always came at the same time.”

Nod.

“When we get home, you find that masturbating by yourself, in your room just isn’t the same.”

Nod. Phew. That made it a lot easier.

“You keep on having sexual dreams about me—you relive those moments when we made eye contact and masturbating in front of each other.”

Nod.

“You wake up and masturbate after each one.”

Nod. I suppose now that I’d “seen it”, it wasn’t quite the embarrassing secret it had once been.

“One day, we’re hanging out in the living room, watching TV or something.”

Nod.

“The show ends—it’s a rerun of The Lucy Show—and I turn the TV off and turn to you.”

Nod.

“I have a serious look on my tone, and ask you if you’ve been having trouble cumming as well, and if you want to jerk off in front of each other again. What do...—”

“Wow! I swear, you’re getting better at this. I feel like a million bucks.”