The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lioness and the Human

Hello again! New chapter again. Before I start, I would like to give a huge thanks to lordgriffin, who has given me all kinds of suggestions and advice. Thanks man. I’d also like thank those who are saying all the nice things and are reading me story! Okay before this sounds like a sappy academy awards speech. DANGER! Naughties abound! If you aren’t 18 or older blah blah blah, something about being hung by your parent’s entrails or something. Anyhoo, on to the story!

Part 3: Res

Before we continue with this story, we must first understand who Res is. Res was like Avis when she was very little; loved by her friends and family, yet shunned by mankind. Many who lacked the fear and hatred of the anthros couldn’t imagine why others would dislike Res in such a way. Many considered her a kind and innocent little wolf. She was always willing and able to comfort a friend after losing a loved one, always generous enough to give the hungry her share of the meal, just to see their smile again. Sadly, as her beauty continued to grow, her desire to help others diminished, and she became more concerned with only one thing: men. When she turned seventeen, she observed, truly observed her body for the first time. She noted the way her contoured silky fur flowed in the wind, which shimmered in the light of every step. Her eyes were like pools of luminance, perfectly reflecting any light given the honor to shine on her face. And her hair, oh her hair. Res managed an impossible feat in keeping her hair perfectly managed. Res’ hair was so soft, that if she folded it, she sleep in the most comfortable pillow ever made, and she could make it look any way she wanted. However, for the sake of leaving the men with their imaginations, she left it in a simple, yet oddly seductive ponytail.Noticing all of these features at once made her realize that if she played her cards right, she could get any man she wanted, anthro or not. For the next six years, she played cat and mouse with many men, by making them jump through hoops for her love. However, the only man she actually wanted and loved happened to be the only man she couldn’t get. His name was Michael, a human for that matter. There was not a single flaw about him in her eyes, and he was the one person she wanted. Sadly, when she did the same tried and true method for winning over a man’s heart, he was repulsed. And the one thing he said to her racked her mind for the rest of her life. “how could anyone date and love a dog as an equal?” one year later, Res was at home with her new “boyfriend”, where an old friend is about to enslave her in the name of her master.

The lights passed over Avis at a quick pace, the soft hush of the wheels speeding over the highway pavement. She was surprised that her master had trusted her with such an exquisite car. Avis felt her fur stretch as she rubbed her bottom in the leather seat. Thankfully, it was one of the “anthro friendly” models that had a hole for the tail to stick out. Avis glanced at both of the rear view mirrors, no one was around. She looked over to the cup holder near her right thigh, her cell phone nestled inside. Avis glanced at her watch, “888-555-7837” Avis picked up the phone and pressed her finger on the digits. She placed the phone on speaker phone and placed it back into the cup holder. The speaker buzzed with the paging tone. The phone clicked.

“Yes, Avis? What do you need?” Nicholas answered.

“Master, I need to know what I have to do next.” Avis asked.

“of course. Do you remember the suitcase you were told to take with you?”

“of course, master.”

“inside are a few things you can use to ‘awaken’ your sister Res and anyone around her. I trust you’ll find the best way.”

I need to ask him Avis had the words on the tip of her tongue, which gave off a tiny utter of sound.

“Is there something on your mind, slave?” Nicholas asked Avis’ fingers rolled in anxiety.

“Forgive me for asking, master. But, how did I know Res? Every time I think about her, I feel as if I should know her.”

“now, now, Avis” Nicholas playfully scolded.

“Remember what I told you about letting your mind get the best of you.” Avis chuckled, remembering the lecture her master gave to her.

“how could I forget master? ‘if everybody acted on everything they thought about, every man on the planet would be masturbating every ten seconds.’” Avis recited.

“you catch on.” Avis could hear the smile in his speech. The car’s GPS made a sharp beep. Avis looked to the screen and saw the next set of directions.

“take-next-exit-now.” a female robot voice chimed.

“I’m almost there, master.” Avis reported.

“good, once you’re there, I want you to tell me who is there and what is happening.”

“yes, master.” Avis felt her body slowly decelerate until she stopped at the curb across from the apartment building. Avis moved her gear into park and let her car sit across from the apartment’s 3 way T intersection. Avis turned off her lights and left the engine with its silent hum. She reached into the back seat and pulled out a black duffel bag. After unzipping the bag, Avis shuffled through it and pulled out a pair of binoculars. She rested them on her muzzle and panned across the outside of the apartment. The streetlights provided little help, though Avis didn’t mind, thanks to her keen vision. Tiny insects circled the streetlights, not interfering with the light it provided, but showing how humid it was out.

“well, there aren’t any lights on but- wait…” Avis’ attention suddenly focused on a square of light coming from the second floor of the building.

“what is it?” Nicholas asked.

“someone’s coming to the window. What room is she in again?”

“322.”Avis checked the room number.

it’s the same room, Res is in there. Wait a minute..

“forgive me again master, but how do you know so much about this ‘Res’?”

“Er.. Tha-that’s not important right now. what did I just tell you about acting on every thought you make?”

“right…sorry master.” Avis pressed zoom on her binoculars to get a better look through the window. Once she focused in on the apartment, something in her mind snapped. There she was, her silver fur shimmering from the light in the room; if Avis were closer, she would have been blinded. Her mind spiked, warning flags raised, something was definitely wrong.

“I…..um….” Avis stuttered.

“Is something wrong, slave?” Nicholas asked suspiciously.

“nothing-nothing, master.. It’s nothing…”

I have DEFINITELY seen her before, but where?

“are you sure?”

“yes, master.” Avis finally regained her composure.

“good, I can’t afford to have you lose your focus.” She lifted the binoculars back up to her face and examined Res’ movements. Res seemed to be dressed for some kind of occasion, her attire seemed to “dressed up” to be hanging around at home. She wore what appeared to be a cross between pajamas and a skirt, which was odd since it did an excellent job at showing her other prominent features, such as her eyes. Probably because the shining blue blended nicely with her fur.

“she seems a little overdressed for sleeping.” Avis remarked.

“hmmm. Perhaps she’ll has a friend coming.” Avis smirked.

“If so, it’ll make things much easier for me.” Avis’ noticed the light at the bottom right corner of her binoculars began to glare. She averted her attention to the car parking into the apartment building’s driveway. Avis looked back up at the window to see Res hopping in excitement and darting away from the window. Avis chuckled to herself and moved her vision back to the car. The front door opened and two large paws touched down. A tall Husky emerged; Avis’ tail went crazy in anticipation. She took advantage of the zoom feature on the binoculars and gave a thorough examination of the specimen.

The Husky had no head hair, but he made up for it with a thick coat of fur that enveloped his entire body. Though not shaggy and appearing short, it definitely made his body look much larger than it really was. His face had the expression of a young boy, suggesting some kind of innocence remaining in his mind; strange since he looked about twenty-four. His eyes were something that stuck out to Avis: green, emerald green, which contrasted with his sky blue fur. Though a patch of white covered his muzzle, chest and inner thighs, as well as the bottom half of his curled tail. His attire was very casual in comparison to what Res was wearing. He wore a blue T-shirt that stretched thanks to his thick coat, as well as baggy cargos, which weren’t long enough to cover his pawed feet.

Boyfriend. she thought

“who else is there, slave?” Nicholas asked.

“A male Husky just showed up at Res’ apartment.” Res answered. Nicholas scoffed.

“the only thing a Husky‘s good for is pulling sleds.”

He WILL be mine. Avis observed the Husky looking at himself in the reflection of his car, nervously fixing his messed up hair.

He looks really nervous, must be his first girlfriend. Avis watched as the Husky walked up and knocked on the door. When the door opened, he was nearly knocked over by his eager girlfriend. They hugged and traded a light kiss. The two retreated into the apartment.

“I think the Husky was Res’ boyfriend. Should I go in now, Master?” Avis asked.

“well, think about it. Do you believe it would be wise to take them now?” Nicholas responded with another question.

“No master, it wouldn’t.” Avis remarked.

“No? but they’re right there, and you’re more than capable of capturing them both, aren’t you?” Nicholas almost sounded sarcastic.

“I…don‘t know. I think I can.” Avis stuttered.

“If you tried to take Res now, that Husky will escape, and he will call the police. And you, will be stuck in a hole I won’t be able to get you out of.” Nicholas explained.

“oh, right. Thank you master.” Avis sank in her seat.

“up until now, you’ve only taken weak minds under your control. But if this Res is capable of manipulating others like nothing, you’ll have to think about this.” Avis thought for a moment, then something clicked.

“what about her boyfriend?” Avis suggested.

“yes, what about the boyfriend? Someone that can get close to Res without causing alarm could be useful, plus you’ll finally get that boy toy you’ve been waiting for.” Avis perked up at the idea as her tail twitched in excitement.

“Wait until Res’ boyfriend leaves her house, follow him home, you should know what to do.”

“yes, master.” Avis sat in her car for several hours, waiting for her target to emerge from the building. While she waited, she had plenty of time to ponder on some questions she had asked herself.

I know I shouldn’t let my mind wander, master forbids it. But I can’t help but wonder, why are the anthros destined to serve humans, we aren’t that different. Sure we are a little more animal-like than they, but we’re just as capable of doing great things. Should I ask master? Suddenly, Avis was brought back by the sound of an engine revving up. Avis rubbed her eyes and looked over at the apartment. The Husky had already entered his car and was preparing to leave.

must have dozed off Avis waited until his car drove away before turning her key. For about twenty minutes, Avis cautiously followed the Husky without alerting him. The Husky’s car pulled into a small house’s driveway. Avis turned and stopped her car about four houses down, and pulled out her car key.

The Husky pressed a button on his keys and his car made an affirming beep. He shuffled through his key chain and unlocked his front door. Avis zipped up her duffel bag and approached his front door.

I gotta make this look good. Avis pressed her finger on the doorbell, and was greeted by a melodic chime. The door opened, and the husky stood before her. He was much taller than she had thought before. At a glance, he seemed only a head’s length taller, but up close, he looked like he was almost seven feet tall! Avis blushed, but not enough to see through her fur, as the Husky had already taken off his shirt. He didn’t look well in- shape, but he certainly wasn’t flabby. The Husky’s ears flattened as he took a look at the lioness standing at his door.

“can I help you miss?” he asked with a lighthearted voice. Avis didn’t notice that her mouth was partially open, dumbfounded by how handsome he was.

“I, um.. Uh, hello.” she stammered.

“hello to you to, is there something you need?”

Focus Avis! He’ll be yours soon. Just, concentrate

“My engine just died and my phone’s not working, can I call my auto club on your phone?” Avis smiled.

“sure, come on in.” The husky stepped aside and invited Avis in. Avis modestly walked into the Husky’s home. She was impressed by how clean the house was. Everything from books, to DVDs, to remotes were neatly organized and placed where they should have been. The Husky walked and sat on the leather couch across from the television. He reached over to the remote on the glass coffee table and started casually flipping through channels.

“The telephone is on the wall in the kitchen, mind the mess, I haven’t cleaned up yet.” he looked up to Avis and smiled.

“thank you very much, I won’t bother you long.”

“oh, no problem. It gets dull here at night.” the husky yawned and went back to flipping channels. As Avis walked into the kitchen, she could smell the delicious dinner he had made a few hours ago. She popped her head into the room to make sure she was alone. The kitchen wasn’t as much a mess as the Husky led to believe. There were a few boxes of spaghetti and other ingredients on the counter, but there were no spills, stains, or dirty dishes to be seen. Avis placed her duffel bag on the counter. The stove was wide open and on the counter; across from it was a glass pan of chicken parmesan. Next to it was a heaping bowl of pasta with pesto, and a small plate of steaming hot garlic bread. Avis realized she couldn’t take her eyes off the food, her mouth motioning to chew.

ohh, I haven’t eaten all day… Avis stomach growled. She shook her head and searched for the phone. Just as the Husky said, it was placed on the side wall next to the refrigerator. Avis glanced at her watch, her master hadn’t changed the number yet. She lifted the phone off the receiver and dialed his number.

“hello? Who is this?” Nicholas answered.

“It’s Avis, I’m in his house.” Avis whispered.

“good, have you thought of how to hypnotize him?” Nicholas asked.

“He doesn’t know me well, so I can’t talk him into it. There is some food in here.” Avis suggested.

“a little hungry, aren’t you?” Nicholas chuckled. Avis blushed through her fur.

“of course not, master. Why would you think I would be more concerned with food at a time like this?” Avis stomach groaned again.

“….you heard that didn’t you?” Avis asked sheepishly.

“your stomach’s louder than you are.” Nicholas replied. Avis chuckled nervously.

“you have your duffel bag right?”

“Yes, master.”

“Inside is a blue vial just for an occasion like this. Make sure you don’t eat or smell it. Give it to him.”

“Yes, master.” Avis untwisted herself and hung up the phone. She unzipped the bag and dug into it with both hands.

let‘s see, hypno wheel, leather leashes, pair of spike collars, muzzle, a bag of latex balls, ah! Here it is! Avis pulled out the blue vial, it felt very cool to the touch. Avis rubbed the condensing vial in her hand, the wet touch cooling off her hand. Avis couldn’t tell if it was crystal or stained glass, nor could she tell what was inside. She shoved it into her pocket and walked back to the living room. The Husky stood back up as soon as she entered the room.

“The tow truck says he’ll be here in a few hours. ‘till then I’m stuck here.” Avis shrugged.

“hey, mi cay-sa es su cay-sa.” Avis laughed at the Husky’s poor accent.

“so, do you have a name?” he asked.

“Avis, and yours?” she replied.

“Lex, just Lex.”

“Well, Lex. While we wait, do you want something to eat?” Avis suggested with a wink.

“oh, yeah, there’s some food from dinner in the kitchen, can you get me some pasta?” he answered eagerly.

“as you wish.” she said mockingly. Avis retreated to the kitchen and approached the bowl of pasta. She pulled out a fork from the drawer below and stuck it in the bowl. She pulled out the vial and reached with her other hand to open it. Avis then stopped herself just before twisting it open. She looked back at the food and then shifted her vision to the living room. She put the vial down and quickly devoured a handful of the pasta. It was so delicious! She picked up the vial and twisted it open. Holding her breath, she dumped the contents into the bowl of pasta. A bluish powder exited the vial and landed in a heap on the pasta. When avis mixed it in, the powder dissolved. She took the bowl of pasta and came back into the living room.

“voila! Pasta with pesto!” Avis presented the bowl to Lex. Lex accepted the bowl of pasta and set it down.

“Thank you, Avis. But aren’t you hungry?” he asked.

“oh no, I’m okay.” Avis said quickly.

“oh, come on, it’s really good.” he held out the bowl to her.

“I uh, just remembered, I’m not allowed to eat pesto. Really allergic.”

good save.

“Oh, okay. Sorry.” he brought the bowl back to the coffee table. Avis smiled and made motioned her hands dismissively. Lex sat back into the couch and hungrily inhaled the meal. Avis stood behind him, watching him eat her concoction. Once her finished, Lex placed the bowl down and leaned back, sighing contently.

“that was good.” Avis looked up at the T.V. and saw Lex’s expression rapidly change from satisfied to sleepy. His ears drooped and his eyelids went half mast.

“ohhhhhh.” he moaned. Avis, peeked around his head to see his pupils had become incredibly large. The drug was starting to work.

“Lex, you look really tight, do you want me to rub your back?” Avis suggested in a soothing tone.

“that….would be nice…” Lex said as if he was in a daze. Avis grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it over her head. Revealing her black latex tank top

Finally. I was getting hot in that thing. Avis tossed the sweater on the couch beside Lex, and leaned over to massage his back. Lex melted to the soft, yet pressured touch of Avis’ hands, moving rhythmically in circular motions. The pressure of her fingers sank deep into his muscles, causing his whole body to relax. Avis slowly moved her hands up the back of Lex’s head, until she was massaging the sides of his face.

“you like this don’t you, Lex?” she asked soothingly. A small smile crept onto Lex’s face.

“mmmmmrrrrrr.” Lex seemed to have lost his ability to speak.

“that’s right, just relax. Feel the pressure on your face, rolling back and forth, back and forth.” Lex began to sink into his seat.

“no no. don’t fall asleep yet. We still have your strong back,” Avis started moved her hands over his fur until she met up with his back, rubbing firmly with the softest touch. It felt like plush fingers pushing on him as if Avis had all of her weight on them. “your soft neck…your chest….your stomach…and oh.” Avis worked her way down his body, now completely relaxed. She stopped at his pants, knowing what secret it confined.

Master never said anything about not having a little fun with him. she thought as she unzipped her pants. Avis leaned over more, until her head was over Lex’s shoulders and her breasts pressed on the couch, giving her the support she needed to stay that way. She lifted her tail over her and Lex’s head and had the tip circle around his pants.

“You know you want to Lex, we just have to find the right place to start.” Avis slowed her speech with each passing word. Avis firmly pressed down on Lex’s pants with her soft tail, rubbing it lightly to get it nice and warm. In a matter of minutes, Lex started to get turned on by her teasing.

“that’s right, let it all go, just let me take care of you, let me think for you, move for you, you don’t need to bother yourself with such trivial things.” Lex nodded slowly. Avis reached to Lex’s zipper and slowly undid his pants. Lex’s cock was still rising, her teasing hadn’t fully aroused him yet. That wasn’t a problem for Avis. The lioness lifted her tail back and stepped over the couch, her hands brushing across Lex’s neck. Avis knelt and took a look at Lex’s half flaccid cock.

“let’s see if we can get you at attention.” Avis smirked. With a smooth motion, Avis stroked her fingers up Lex’s manhood with feather light touches Lex’s glazed eyes rolled into the back of his head, his cock hardened to his full length. Already leaking fluids in anticipation.

“goood, now wasn’t that easy?” Avis soothingly praised. Lex nodded again. Avis crawled up Lex’s body until she positioned herself right on top of him. With her feet firm on the ground, Avis eased herself into Lex’s cock, the warm flesh filling her inner walls. Avis cooed as if she was having an itch being scratched from the inside, knowing her need would soon be satisfied.

“now, Lex, pleasure me, and I shall do the same. Will you?”

“Yes.” his voice was barely audible.

“that’s not the proper term, Lex, you call me mistress.” Avis playfully slapped Lex across the face, not hard enough to be even considered a slap.

“yes….mistress.” Lex’s barriers to his mind had broken.

He’s mine! He’s really mine!

Avis cooed as she and Lex joined in a passionate kiss, the massaging of her tongue like nothing she had ever felt before. She ignored the miniscule salty taste to allow Lex to work his magic on her. Lex’s hand, as if it had a mind of it’s own, lifted from it’s resting place and landed over Avis’ exposed clit. Lex brushed across it with the back of his hand, causing a wave of pleasure to pulse through his mistress. Avis moaned softly, the new sensation surprising but not overwhelming. Lex then placed his thumb on her clit and began to roll as softly and as slowly as possible. In return, Avis’ tail returned and set itself on Lex’s balls. Her tail twitched as she stroked her tail across his ball sack in rhythmic intervals. The featherlike tickling sensation forced Lex to thrust instinctively. Avis cooed, she had never felt these new sensations before in her life! The pressure of a man’s cock slowly leaving only to reenter further. As these ministrations continued, Avis felt some kind of primal urge surfacing, one that simply begged and ordered her at the same time to receive more. Avis slowly rose to the retreating cock, and shifted her position so as to give Lex a miniscule suckle from the motion. Lex moaned happily in return. Lex started to roll her clit and thrust in an out of her faster. He moved his other free arm to one of Avis’ latexed breasts, and pinched on her nipple firmly. He pulled his fingers away, then released the tension, only to pull again, simulating some kind of suction on her breast. Avis found herself thrusting faster and faster. The feeling building up in Avis suddenly exploded in orgasm. Lex howled in orgasm as well, the tension of pleasure finally coming down in a wave of content satisfaction. Avis regained her composure and pulled up her pants, still panting from their little “exercise.”

“Lex can you still hear me?” Avis asked, looking for her sweater.

“yes mistress.” Lex droned, his eyes glazed and staring off into space.

“when you wake up, you will not remember anything that happened tonight, but you will perform the orders I have for you.” Avis commanded. Lex gave a slow nod, his trance was starting to get too deep. Avis moved back to Lex and wrapped her hand around his neck. A small sliver of latex slinked up her arm and snuggly wrapped itself around Lex’s neck. The latex thinned out and matched it’s color to Lex’s fur, making it nearly unnoticeable.

“now here’s what I want you to—” Avis stopped herself when Lex’s head suddenly slumped. She lifted his head to take a look into his eyes. Lex’s eyes, his amazing green eyes had turned pale, his pupils no longer existent. Lex’s blank stare showed that his mind had completely sunk into a trance, no intelligence, no reasoning, nothing remained as a defense. This was something Nicholas warned Avis about, letting a victim stay in trance for too long. “one cannot float above a trance on his own once he’s hypnotized.” Nicholas had instructed in one of his lessons. Avis tried to ignore his blank state and give him the orders the same.

“Lex, this is what I want you to do…”

The next morning Lex awoke in his bed. He slowly stood himself up, only to stumble back onto the bed. Lex felt his head pounding

“what did I do last night?” he said to himself. Lex took a minute of pondering to try bringing back the memories of what had happened. Instead, something else registered in his mind.

“oh no. It’s Res’ birthday! and I don’t have a gift for her!” Lex sprung out of bed and ran to his dresser, throwing on whatever clothes he found inside. He grabbed his keys and rushed out the door.

“what was I thinking about getting her?! Crap! Shoes? No. Jewelry? No.” Lex muttered as he started his car. Lex pulled out and went over what he was planning to get her. Throughout the day, Lex performed his errands, things that he usually did during the day, and things he “remembered” that he simply had to do. Later that night, Avis parked her car in the same spot across from Res’ apartment. She reached to open up her glove compartment and pulled out a pair of binoculars. Suddenly, her phone buzzed. Avis set down the binoculars and place the cell phone on speaker.

“hello?” Avis answered.

“It’s me. You haven’t called all day.” it was Nicholas.

“I’ve been busy planning things with Lex.”

“He’s with you?” Nicholas sounded surprised.

“No, but I found a way to get him to capture Res without her getting suspicious.” Avis lifted her binoculars to watch a car pull into Res’ parking lot, it was Lex.

“Oh really? And how did you manage to do that?” Nicholas mocked half heartedly.

“let’s just say Lex is going to have an interesting package for Res.” Avis cracked a smile, her tail twitched. Lex opened the door to his car and stepped out. He opened the back seat and reached in to pull out a large box, wrapped in colorful paper with a bow nestled atop it. As Lex walked up the stairs toward the apartment, she noticed something different about Lex’s movements. Usually, he walked casually with a sort of looseness to his limbs. Now he seemed rigid, tense, almost robotic. Avis’ post hypnotic commands were there, but this was some kind of odd side effect.

I hope Res doesn’t notice Res tensed her grip on her binoculars as Lex moved to knock on the door. Avis couldn’t hear the light tapping of Lex’s knuckles on Res’ door, but she knew it was there. The door opened and there stood Res, this time she was wearing blue pajamas, unlike last time.

“Lex? I didn’t know you were coming, I would have fixed up the apartment.” Res said in a surprised shock.

“Well, I thought I’d stop by, seeing it is your special day and all.” Lex gave his charming smile.

“What day might that be?” Res’ ears lowered in curiosity.

“something that has to do with the box I’m holding.” Lex hinted, by leaning in and rolling his eyes over to Res’ face. Res raised her eyebrows and lightly shook her head, she obviously didn’t know what the hell he was talking about.

“It’s a gift….for you?” he held out the package. Once the word “gift” was said, she instantly perked up. Her suspicion and her penetrating stare faded quickly.

“a gift?! For me?! Oh thank you, Lex! Come on in!” Lex screwed up his face, confused why Res would act so strange on her “special day.”

“I’ll just set this down over here.” Lex rested the gift on her table. He still wasn’t used to Res apartment. Though very small, it was covered with strange artwork and furniture. Her couch was what disturbed him the most. It was wavy, and colored a painfully fluorescent green, which hurt his eyes to stare at. Res coffee table was made of a fake statue of a hand holding up a large plate of glass. She had light stands attached to posable wires in each corner, which could be mistaken for an upside-down metal octopus. The kitchen wasn’t a separate room, rather, it was a counter dividing the two areas, as well as the division where the soft shaggy carpet changed to plain white linoleum.

“it was nice of you to stop by, Lex.” Res pecked him on the cheek, which made him blush through his fur.“Do you mind I change real quick?” Res pointed to her bedroom with her “hitchhiker’s thumb.”

“uh, sure, no problem.” Lex stood in place awkwardly, hoping not to touch anything he might break, remembering how angry she was when he dropped her glass ash tray and broke it. Lex’s reminiscing was interrupted by a knock at the door.

“can you get that honey?” Res called from the other room. Lex smiled, she never called him honey before. He walked up to the door and swung it open. Standing before him was a human dressed in a light blue shirt with dark blue shorts. Lex noticed the “United States postal service badge stitched to his left breast. The human was holding a brown package and a clipboard.

“do you live here?” he asked

“no, but I can accept the package for her.” he said confidently.

“and how are you related?”

“I’m her boyfriend!” Lex was proud to say officially.

“yeah, congratulations. Sign here.” The postman rolled his eyes. Lex signed off the clipboard and took the package inside. He took a look at the brown wrapping, which had the words “open immediately” stamped in red. Lex turned over toward the bedroom and looked back at the package.

“she wouldn’t mind if I opened it for her.” Lex thought, gripping the edges of the box. With the eagerness of a small boy on Christmas day, he ripped open the package’s outer shell. Hidden inside was a large plain white box. Lex lifted the top flap to see what was inside. Neatly positioned next to each other were two dog collars. One was gray and studded with spikes, which had a plain tag on the front with the name “Lex” inscribed in it. To the right of it was the other collar, which was blue and had a large ring in the back. To the front of it was a tag similar to the other with the name “Res” inscribed in it. Lex slowly reached to the gray collar, which had a polished leather finish. The inside ring was slippery with some kind of slick substance, which would make slipping in and out of the collar very easy. He brushed his fingers across the inside. The slick substance warmed rapidly once it came in contact with his fingers.

Lex pondered the true nature of the collar and who would send it. Usually, anthros would be offended by a collar, a symbol of their near cousins’ obedience to the humans. But these collars were different, they didn’t seem as harshly intended as most collars. Suddenly, Lex felt a chill around his neck. He placed his hand around it. It was cold as ice, yet his neck didn’t feel warmer once the hand was there. The strip of cold around his neck was getting more and more intense with every passing second, to the point where it was beginning to get painful. Lex looked around the roof for something he could warm up his neck with. He remembered what had happened with the collar before, when he brushed his fingers across it. Not giving the time to think about it, he donned the collar. The frigid cold around his neck receded once the collar was in place, Lex gave a sigh of relief. His sigh changed to a struggle for air once the collar’s true purpose became active. The latex that was camouflaged around his neck turned back into its normal black color and enveloped the gray collar.

The collar’s silver spikes contrasted the now pitch black latex-leather. The latex that had seeped under his skin permanently rooted the collar to his neck. Lex attempted to scream, but the collar restricted his voice to a tiny whimper. Lex instinctively attempted to rip of the collar with his bare hands. However, he found himself unable to get his claws under the rooted collar. Lex felt his muscles tense up involuntarily, forcing his arms to his side. When he attempted to bring his arms back up, he found that his muscles were too tight to move. Worse yet, when he moved to look at his arms, the muscles in his neck were suffering from the same phenomenon. Lex’s eyes clenched shut, as he felt every muscle in his body tense, seemingly feeling larger with every tense. Lex’s assumption was right, as every time he felt his muscles contract, they bulged to a slightly larger size. The muscles in his arms, his legs, his chest, even his tail, bulged to unbelievable size, until he looked about a foot taller than before. As this happened, Lex’s mind was trapped in panic and blinding fear. Not sure what was happening to him, he was unable to find any way of calling out for help. As Lex raced through his memories to find a way to free himself, he found that there was gradually less and less information to access from. His fear only increased, learning that his knowledge, his memory, was being gradually sapped away. Lex’s fur could no longer hide the detail of every curve and nub of muscle in his body. His shirt gave way to the stress of Lex’ new body and ripped to shreds, as well as his shorts. Unfortunately, his shorts were trapped in the seams between his legs and torso and could not completely tear away, leaving his balls very snug and confined.

Once the muscles in Lex’s body relaxed, he fell to his knees in exhaustion. His muscles ached from the flash “exercise” they had received. Not only that, but he had lost a great deal of his brain patterns, only a few synapses of free will, and the most basic of abilities. Lex whimpered in concern and worry, his communications reduced to his most basic way of speaking. His ears became rigid, hearing the phone ring by the refrigerator.

“Can you get that honey? I’m still trying to find my pants.” ignoring the voice in the other room, Lex felt an uncontrollable desire to answer the phone. He moved toward the refrigerator and walked his hands up the wall, slowly adjusting to his new size and build. He reached up and lifted the phone from the receiver. Still aware of its functions, he placed the receiver to his ear.

“speak.” the voice said from the other side of the line. Without hesitation, Lex gave a tiny whimper.

“slave, you know how to stand, but you need to stand correctly. I think you remember how to stand.” confused by the words entering his mind, he still found his body tensing up for the voice, until he stood frozen at attention, wit the receiver still placed to his ear.

“give up the fight Lex, there’s no stopping it. You are going to submit to your master, and you will enjoy it.” with these words, Lex felt his mind slipping away. He struggled as best he could to hold on the last civil part of his mind. The receiver began to bark into his ear “submit, yield, resign.” over and over again. Lex’s eyes, his beautiful intelligent eyes shrank into oblivion until two white orbs occupied his vacant eyes. What all had known of Lex was gone, in his place was an animal of instinct and obedience. His shocked and wrenching expression instantly switched to a smug and mildly angry face. He was ready for orders.

“good boy, now I think you should open Res’ present now.” Lex snorted in affirmation. He released his grip on the receiver and let it hang from its cord. He walked over to the gift wrapped box and tore it open quickly. Inside was a clump of black straps and tools. Lex’s ears pointed up again, reacting to the clicking coming from the receiver. He walked back and brought the phone to his face again. Lex made a quiet authorities bark at the phone.

“here’s what you are to do. Take the tools in the box and restrain Res, I will arrive when you finish. Make sure no one hears you.” the voice instructed. Lex sharply exhaled from his nose, probably his way of saying “yes”, one can only assume. Lex walked back to the box and felt around for something that might help him subdue Res. Lex’s ear twitched toward the bedroom. Footsteps. Res was coming back. Lex quickly dug his arm into the box and pulled out a black leather strap, which had a flattened rubber plug with a buckle opposite to it. He then jumped to the opposite corner of the room and turned off the lights. Lex was surprised had how much better he could see in the dark now, thanks to the change in his body. It looked to him almost as clear as day, if not clearer. Lex knelt close to the floor, his curled tail pushed up against the wall.

As his ears had informed him, Res entered the room in a sparkling dress. The dress she now wore was beautiful, a light blue velvet material draped her entire body, the only things holding in in place were two straps of velvet over her shoulders and a sash at the waist. She had indeed outdone herself. The surprising thing was that the dress was torn at the bottom to about halfway up her leg, to allow her with the full range of motion if needed. When she walked, Lex could see that the dress also hugged her private area under the draped cloth. If Lex wasn’t presently in this situation, he would have been incredibly aroused. But he had not been commanded to enjoy it, so he remained focused on his orders. Despite his size, he managed to slowly creep up to Res without making a sound. Res noticed the torn open box and the wrapping lying everywhere. She scoffed disapprovingly and stamped her right foot on the floor.

“Hey! You opened my gift! I wanted to do that!” she whined. Res stopped herself when she noticed a miniscule glare coming from the box. She walked up to it and pulled one of the clumps of straps out. The more she examined it, the more she came to realize what it was.

“B-Bondage g- ?!” before Res could finish her thought, her stalking boyfriend had positioned himself directly behind her. With a simple and quick motion, he wrapped the leather strap around Res’ face. The strap caught her open mouth and left it impossible to completely close. As soon as this occurred, Res began to flail her arms and legs about, attempting to loosen herself from the Husky’s iron grip. Lex wrapped one of his free arms around her body, just under her breasts, pinning her arms to her side. Lex tightened the leather strap until he could slip the metal pin into the buckle. Res attempted to cry for help, but her plea only came out as an unintelligible shriek, even that wasn‘t louder than a raised voice. Reacting to the buckle locking, the flat rubber plug began to inflate until it completely filled up Res’ mouth. All of her grunts and struggles were reduced to a muffled whisper.

With his free hand, Lex fished into the box and pulled out a long leather sleeve, covered in thick leather straps. Res kicked her legs about, attempting to land one of her blows on Lex’s feet. Once she planted a firm hit to his right foot, she thought he would let her go. However, Lex wasn’t even phased by the pain, and his grip remained strong. Lex knocked his knee into the back of Res’ leg joints, forcing her to her knees. He firmly pressed his knee on her legs, planting them to the floor. With the sleeve in hand, Lex dragged Res’ arms to her back and slipped them into the black sleeve until it covered up to her shoulders. With care, he tightened the straps so they would restrain her arms, but not break them. Lex was intently concentrated on Res, ensuring that there would be no escape from him. Keeping his foot planted on one of her legs, Lex stood to grab the box and placed it beside his victim. Lex knelt back down on her legs and searched through the box, until he found two leg bracers. Lex latched the bracers onto Res’ calves and brought her sleeved arms close to her legs. Lex looked for something strong to hold her with. He noticed the “octopus” lamp near the couch. He let go of Res and walked toward it. With utter ease, Lex ripped one of the lamp wires from its base. Once he turned around, Lex saw Res stumbling to her feet, preparing for a mad dash to the door.

Lex quickly walked over to Res and pressed down on her shoulder with his large hand, the weight to unbearable to stand upright. Res lowered back to her knees, and Lex placed his leg over her once again. Lex drew her arms back and placed the prehensile metal wire through the three rings in the leg bracers and the arm sleeve, tying it off at each end to prevent Res from wiggling out. Res started flailing her head about, attempting to knock herself over. Lex stood up and reached into the box again. This time he pulled out some kind of leather band, with a hinge at one side. The husky gripped Res’ muzzle and forced her to stare at him. Lex opened the band and closed it around Res’ slender neck, effectively restraining any kind of movement from her head. Res looked around the room with shocked and frightened eyes, trying to find something that would get her out of her confined situation. Lex would not allow her eyes to wander any longer.

Lex pulled out the last set of leather straps in the box, which appeared to be some sort of reigns, and firmly strapped it to her head. The “reigns” went around her muzzle to the back of her head, as well as an extra strap that draped over the top of her head and ended where her eyes rested, the muzzle and head strap connected to two large flaps that hugged themselves over her eyes. Lex stood and stepped back. He moved his eyes up and down her body one more time, ensuring that his gift to his owner would be completely helpless. Res had no choice but to kneel there, the only sound she could make being her panicked breathing. She gave a small thanks to her floor; if it were made of anything else, she would have been incredibly uncomfortable. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Lex scurried over to the door and looked through the hole with his whitewashed eyes. It was his owner. Lex opened the door and stepped aside to allow her through. Avis stepped from the shadows, back in her sweater. Avis closed the door behind her. She turned to Lex, who immediately tightened his posture and tilted his head upward, the sign that he was ready to accept commands.

“you idiot!” she whispered. “I told you not to let her make any noise!” Avis’ ears turned to the sound of a door closing.

“someone’s coming, hide Res in the bedroom and wait for my signal.” Lex exhaled sharply with a nod and dragged the helpless wolf into the bedroom. Avis jumped over the couch and switched on the television. She picked up the remote and switched to “horror classics” and placed the volume to maximum. The door knocked, Avis didn’t have much time left. Before she walked back to the door she noticed the opened box near the couch. Avis rushed back and punted it over toward the bedroom, where Lex had Res placed in a corner. Avis walked up and casually opened the door.

“yes? Can I—” Avis froze upon looking at the visitor. It was a male wolf, about 5′9″; that familiar feeling Avis felt when she first saw Res came back again, but not as strong as last time.

“Hey, Avis! What are you doing at Res’ house?” the wolf smiled. Avis’ eyes went wide.

HOW DID HE KNOW MY NAME?!!

“heyyyourself.” Avis slowly woke up from the daze of her shock.

“I was watching T.V. with Res, its horror night tonight.” Avis sighed with relief in her mind, good lie.

“where is the girl anyway?” the wolf tried to peek into the room, Avis leaned over to block his vision.

“she’s…in the bathroom. Bad taco bell.” she pointed her finger at her open mouth, making the gag gesture.

“oh…. Well, if you need anything, your old friend jack is right next door.” the wolf waved and walked back over to his apartment. Avis faked a smile and waved back. The tingle returned, as she closed the door.

Why do I know that name?! Did I know him from somewhere?! Avis leaned on the door and slid to the floor. She heard a muffled groan from the bedroom, reminding her of Lex and her slave-to-be. Avis stood back up and tossed her sweater on the couch and turned down the television.

“Lex, come boy!” she called. Lex carried Res in one of his hands and walked back into the living room. He gently placed the tied up girl on the floor before Avis, and got on his hands and knees. Lex bowed obediently, resting his bottom on the bottoms of his feet, growling submissively.

“good boy, you did well. I don’t see any mistakes on Res, a little tight for the arms, but you did well for your first capture.” Avis patted the Husky’s head. Lex smiled and wagged his tail. Avis smirked at her servant’s new collar firmly welded to his body and turned over to her next victim. Avis felt a tremble go through her, that familiar feeling coming much stronger now that she had a good look at her. Avis knelt to flip out the blinders, the seams still hugged to Res’ face. Res was now allowed vision, but only what was directly in front of her, the flaps working like a horse’s blinders.

Res looked up at Avis and her eyes blinked a few times. She attempted to say her name but was only able to make a few hums. Avis knew Res recognized her somehow. Res looked over to the right, feeling Lex on her foot and looked back at Avis. In a “do something” gesture with her eyes. Avis shook her head and Res’ heart sank, fully realizing what was happening. A tear rolled down Res’ eye, Avis knelt back down to wipe it, feeling some kind of sympathy for her.

“Res, do you remember what Lex told you when he came in?” Avis began. Res looked confused.

“he said it was a special day. And he’s right, because today is the day you begin your life as it was meant to be, under the guidance of our master. There’s no reason to deny it, Res. You were born to serve, as was Lex, and as was I. It won’t be a hard transition from your life now. In fact, you might even enjoy it.” Avis brushed her fingers across Res’ face, who attempted to move away from it. Res stared back at Avis with angry eyes, and at the same time, with fear. With a snap of Avis’ fingers, Lex lifted Res off of the ground and set her down on the couch. Lex moved to the back of Res and held her eyes open. A swirling pool of black and white began to materialize in front of her.

“Relax Res, watch the swirling pool and let it calm you.” Avis dropped to her soothing tone.

“there’s no need to concentrate, to focus, to think. You’re at home, work is done. You deserve a rest, don’t bother yourself with problems, just relax.” Res’ eyes remained focused and trained on the swirling image, still fully aware of her surroundings. She was resisting the hypnosis very well. Avis looked up at Lex, who tilted his head in her direction. Avis nodded her head toward Res. Lex nodded.

“feel the swirls coursing through you, massaging every aching muscle in your body.” the swirling image appeared to reach out to Res, disappearing into her body. Lex perpetuated the illusion by moving his strong fingers up and down Res’ arms and toward her chest. Res felt a cold chill rush through her.

“that’s right Res, the pool is calling out to you, it wants to join with you. Wouldn’t it be wonderful? To feel that amazing chill coursing through you? It’s what the pool promises, all you have to do is relax. Open up to it, it’s knocking on your door, why don’t you let it in?” Res’ pupils began to grow wide, her tense muscles becoming putty. She was too at peace to fight Lex’s rubbing and the beautiful image. The swirl began to grow larger and larger to her, until it completely filled Res’ vision.

“good girl, after all of that you must be exhausted. Sleep, just sleep. Your eyelids are getting heavy, so sleeeep.” and with her last ounce of energy gone, Res slumped forward in a trance.

“keep your eyes open for me, but stay asleep, Res.” Res lifted her eyes halfway, showing that her eyes fully reflected the swirling image.

“Res, you are to forget everything you once knew about your past life. It was all a lie, a well constructed, and fully believable lie. Would you like to know the truth, Res?” Res smiled, unable to nod thanks to her bracer.

“The truth is, we were born to serve the humans, that is our purpose in life. We exist to better the lives of mankind, even if it means sacrificing our dignity, our pride, even our lives if we must. The humans have the intelligence, and we have the power, they think for us, the better we accept it, the easier it becomes. We are pets, just as our ancestors were. And nothing on this earth can change that. When you wake, you will be in our human master’s home, you will go to him, and pledge your obedience to him as you do every day. Now, slip into silent slumber Res, you have a busy day tomorrow.” Avis waved her hand downward, and Res closed her eyes with the same motion. Avis looked up and saw the same swirling eyes, only this time, it was pasted on Lex’s face. Avis chuckled, in his state, it was very easy to slip him into trance. Avis moved over to Lex and put her muzzle close to his ear.

“can you hear me, Lex?” he nodded.

“I want you to go and look at yourself in the mirror.” the husky slowly stood and shuffled over to the bathroom. The mirror reflected his massive body, completely dominated by his image. Lex stared back at himself with his swirling black and white eyes.

“from now on, Lex, anytime you wish to or when you are commanded to, your eyes will slip into what you see now, and you will be able to hypnotize your brethren. You won’t have to tell them any orders. All you will have to do, is drag them into your trance, and they shall see the world as you do.” Avis flicked Lex’s ear, causing him to shake his head out of his trance. He looked about confused, until he locked his eyes on Avis. Lex tensed up, ready for orders.

“put our new slave in my car downstairs, we’re going home.” Avis commanded. Lex nodded and moved to gather the sleeping wolf. Avis took the time to remove the evidence that they were there. When Lex removed Res’ bondage gear, Avis took the lamp wire and placed back on the lamp, no one would notice unless they were a few feet from it. Avis switched off the television and packed all of the leather straps back into the box along with the wrapping paper.

no reason to let this go to waste. Avis looked over to the kitchen counter, Res’ keys were neatly rested atop it. Avis snatched the keys and walked out the door, her tail slowly closing it behind her. Avis locked the door and walked downstairs, where Lex was waiting in the car with Res. Avis placed the box in the trunk and stepped into the front passenger’s seat of the car.

“drive us home, Lex, the GPS will tell you where to go.” Avis curled up in her seat. Lex stood outside the car and whimpered in confusion. Avis looked down at the seat. There was no way Lex could sit in there without crushing himself.

“oh…right.” Avis reached out and pressed a button on the front of the driver’s seat. The machine whirred and the seat lowered to the floor.

“I forgot how much bigger than me you are.” she remarked as Lex took a seat in the car. Lex lowered his ears, seeing as they would hit the ceiling if he let them stand erect. The car started up and they drove away. Avis looked at her watch, it was 1:30 in the morning, master’s number had changed. Avis dialed the new number into her cell phone. The phone connected the call almost instantly.

“hello?” Nicholas said sleepily.

“It’s me, we have Res.” Avis reported.

“we?”

“yes, me and Lex.”

“good, drive back to my house, it should be in the GPS.” Avis dialed through the menu directory until she found an address marked “Master’s home.” Avis pressed enter and the voice came back online, commanding Lex where to turn and when.

“so tell me how you captured Res.” Nicholas asked with curiosity.

“I hypnotized Lex into tying up Res with bondage gear he “remembered” that he had to buy.”

“Bondage gear? Why not use ropes or chloroform? It’s faster and easier than using awkward leather straps.” Nicholas asked.

“because I needed something to silence her without knocking her out, I don’t know how to wake people up like that. Plus, I like the bondage gear. It reminds me of my uniform, master.” Nicholas could hear the smile in her words.

“hmph, very well, you still got her and without alerting anyone. Good girl, Avis.”

“Thank you master. But…” Avis paused.

“….yes?” Nicholas asked.

“do you remember when I had that weird feeling when I first saw Res? It happened again, with another wolf that called himself Jack.”

“your probably reacting to how warped their view on life is. They’re not serving like they’re destined to be. That’s probably why you are having this odd feeling.”

“but what about Lex? I didn’t feel that way when I met him.”

“that’s because he was properly in his place, only he was doing Res’ bidding instead of a human‘s.” Nicholas’ words did make sense to Avis.

something still doesn’t feel right.

“thank you master for explaining that.” Avis replied.

“no problem, now get some sleep, you earned it.” Avis hummed in agreement and turned off her phone. She took one last look at Lex, who was still focused on following the GPS’ directions, and closed her eyes. Knowing that today had been the first of many victories.

Elsewhere, Two hours earlier….

“Hello?”

“Hey, Nicholas, it’s me.”

“Oh, hey Michael! Why are you calling so late?”

“ah, just wanted to catch up with old college buddies. ‘sides, I know you’re awake around this time.”

“yeah.”

“so listen, did you happen to find that worker I was looking for?”

“you mean Res, right?”

“yeah, I knew her a while back, she had this big crush on me. You know as well as anyone that I’m not into dating pets.”

laughs right. Right. But I convinced her to say yes. And better yet, she’ll do it for nothing.”

“wow. How did you manage that?”

“well, she owed me a good deal of cash and I’m having her work it off. She’s being very polite about it, and hasn’t complained once.”

“that’s great! I was a little surprised when you said she’d do it for nothing. I just want a maid, not a slave. That wouldn’t feel right.”

“yeah, I’ll be sure she stops by sometime tomorrow.”

“good. Thanks again man. I owe you.”

“hey what are old friends for?”