The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goodness me it has been several years, hasn’t it? Well those of you still interested, here’s the next chapter. I hope you take a liking to this bout of inspiration. I won’t be having my email about anymore, so please, if you have comments, this site has a lovely forum you could visit. Will I finish? Yes. Will it be prompt? Doubtful, but I can sure as hell try.

The Lioness and the Human

Part 8: Corruption

Sally gently rested her head against her alpha wolf. Lex had made sure she was permitted to remember everything that happened, to Master’s dismay. She gave a gentle growl as her hand rocked against each individual ab, rock hard, yet cushioned from the soft groomed fur of his. Lex gave a whimper as he licked his pet’s head. Sitting in Nicholas’ lounge was not something they should be doing, but as limited as his thought capacity was, he knew Master was about to call for him.

“LEX!” The dominant voice boomed.

Like clockwork, Lex and Sally stood, the huskies trotted down the hall to Master’s office. They slid down to their knees as they entered the room, both of them kneeling next to each other as they grinned happily. It was so wonderful to be near Master.

“Arf!” the two barked.

Unfortunately for them, Nicholas looked far from happy. He was facing a large screen that dominated the room. Security emplacements that were positioned all over the mansion, he didn’t even face his servants, which worried Lex for a moment, but he relaxed. He had started to forget how to worry in the first place.

“How can we serve sir?” The husky smiled up to her Master, pressed firmly against the large wolf kneeling beside her.

“Do you two remember Avis, that lovely feline that had brought you two to me?” He asked. The two gave a slight nod.

“The poor dear has lost her way, and needs guidance back. Would you be a dear, Lex and bring her back to me?” Lex sat his rear down against the bottoms of his paws, blinking a moment before turning to Sally. He muttered a few growls and barks into hear ear before sally blushed.

“Master… Lex is curious why Avis would leave us?” “AND WHO ARE YOU TO QUES—” Nicholas stopped himself, looking at the two frightened faces. It was almost surprising to see that a strong wolf like Lex would be terrified of his Master’s anger. Nicholas stopped in his tracks and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes for a moment to stifle his frustration. No, there’s no point in yelling at obedient dogs.

“Because… My dear pets, her old friends stole her. They’re trying to convince her that I am bad for her. I’m no worse for her than I am for you two, right?” he tried to force a caring smile, but unfortunately it came off strained. The husky rose up and moved close hugging against him with her cushioned bare breasts. It cushioned nicely in contrast to her hands squeezing him against her. He looks around a bit awkwardly before she sighed.

“Whatever it is you’re going through Master, we’re here to serve and make you happy.” Her hug made him relax a little. His tense expression moved to a content smile as she rubbed her body against him, shaking his head as if to wake himself from drifting off to sleep.

“I uh… Thank you, slave, for cheering me up a bit, I just… I suppose I’m a little more than upset that she’s gone.” He looked over at Lex and gave a nod to him.

“Do what you have to do, boy.” Lex gave an eager bark as he stood and darted down the hall. Probably to go fetch others that could help him with the search. Nicholas leaned back and massaged his temples. He looked over at his report showing several different anthros he already had recruited from Avis’ efforts and sighed.

Back at the Penthouse…

Janice purred to herself as she remained on the line. Master had long since hung up and the underlay of instruction and subliminal beeps and buzz kept her smiling. It was good to just…listen. There was a gentle knock at the door.

“Hey Jan? Are you still on the phone?” The panthress tensed a moment, but the programming was smart. It knew how to handle little bumps like this. Janice slid the phone down and moved to the counter, tapping a Bluetooth headset and sliding it into her ear. She about faced as the programming continued.

“Yeah sis. Just went to voicemail.” She opened the door. Tiffany blinked once the door swung open to see Jan’s pupils were strangely dilated for such a bright room.

“doing okay?” She queried.

“Fine. Mind if we talk in private about Avis?”

“Well do you think it would be wise to let her out of our sight after this? She’s taking it pretty hard and I’m not sure her screws are all on tight enough yet.”

Janice peered over to see Avis cooking herself something at the stove and responded with a dismissive shrug.

“I think a few seconds of Avis time won’t hurt.” Before the black panthress could protest, Jan tugged her inside and closed the door.

“Alright what’s this about?” She said, folding her arms. Janice put on her best ‘honest’ demeanor and held Tiffany’s hands.

“Sis, I think I have an idea on how to help Avis get her bearings back.” Inside Janice’s thoughts, it felt like the programming buzzes and tingles had been steadily developing a ‘voice’ to her. The satin purring grazed gently along the precipice of her inner ear. In danger of sliding deep down. It took all her strength to resist smiling it felt so good, but the voice needed her to finish first before it could take her completely.

“I’m listening.” Tiffany perked an eyebrow.

“I’ve been taking hypnosis classes before work. I was…. a little embarrassed about it since you used to say how much nonsense the whole thing was.”

“You told me you dropped it!” Tiffany looked less than pleased.

“I know I know but I think that if he hypnotized her with some kind of magic, maybe I could try hypno…ing it out of her!” Jan bounced a little.

“Doctor Stein said I have a natural talent for it but… I think I should make sure I’m good enough.”

“No.” Tiffany was quick to dissuade her sister.

The ‘voice’ whispered promises of happiness; the thoughtless bliss that she was gifted with a taste of but a moment ago. She needed this. Her sister had to understand such a needful craving. All she needed was just a few minutes of trance.

“Come on, Tiff, just give—“

“I said no. I’m not gonna be your guniea pig for something I already don’t like the sound of.”

Losing it. The ‘voice’ was displeased. The further the white maned panthress got from her goal, the more discomfort came. She flicked her tail impatiently before flexing both sets of claws to herself but her expression remained steadfast. She sat down upon the bed and sighed to herself.

“Look, I don’t like this anymore than you do. But I need to know I can do this before I even try it on Avis. I need to make sure Dr. Stein wasn’t just talking nice. Please?”

“…..Fine. but I don’t want you leaving stuff behind in my head or anything, okay?”

“Promise.”

The satin curled around Janice’s brain and constricted. Her tail arched once her sister agreed. As she laid tiffany down on the bed, it took all her resolve to not betray her mission with excitement. She folded her leg, the cloth of her dress grinding along the surface. The ‘voice’ wanted her to feel this way; wanted a good, lustful huntress to collect a new sister for Master.

“Okay… Dr. Stein suggested I try to assist in your sense of trust with some close touching.”

“Oh come ON!” she rolled her eyes.

“Please. Think of Avis, Tiff…. She needs this.” Janice pleaded.

The brunette panthress considered her sister a moment, her tail coiled around her waist, and she sighed, an act that pronounced her B cup bosom. All it took was enough patience to wind her down, and then Jan could fully embrace the satin with her sister in tow.

Jan’s eyes slowly closed.. sitting atop her sister. Leaning close as Tiffany squirmed underneath a moment, looking to and fro about the rather plain penthouse room. Trying to find something other than photographs and her sister to focus on at first… No. She needed to do this for Avis. Janice’s eyes shifted to a deep blue. Both pupils and irises steadily begun to glaze into a shimmering sapphire; Tiffany averted her eyes for a moment. But with each time her gaze shifted, Jan was right there, her eyes begging for attention.

“Just take a deep breath, sis.” Jan cooed, her hands sliding along the other panthress’ belly, claws dragging with gentle intention. Tiff’s attempts at turning away became little more than the occasional twitch of her nose. Jan tested her sister’s cooperation with small circular motions with her muzzle. Soon she leaned forward and lifted her tail in the air. Breasts sliding close. The ‘voice’ helped Janice fall with her sister. The more the glaze drained Tiffany’s memory of discomfort, the more her identical twin felt herself fall into a similar glaze that Tiffany was soon beginning to mimic.

“That’s it… You might feel a nice buzzing creep down your neck. Let it happen.” She insisted. The satin of the voice soon had the mind of the helpless Janice practically mummified in the words that didn’t completely exist. The feline leaned forward and gave Tiffany an affectionate lick on the nose. Tiffany squirmed for a moment before her mouth drifted to an absent gape. The ‘voice’ tingled the back of janice’s head. She needed more.

“As you drift down with my gaze. You’ll start to find a….a need. A low itch slowly creeping up your body.” Jan walked two fingers up Tiffany’s breast.

“It’s that need to just enjoy yourself with this. To not care anymore and drift with your sister….do…do you want to try it? I promise it will feel so good.” Tiffany wasn’t sure what she wanted anymore. She…simply wanted…something. Maybe Janice knew. There was a light thud off in the distance. The black haired panthress tensed, trying to pull up.

“what ws….” She slurred.

“Shh… I’m sure it was nothing… we’re doing really well…” Janice quickly replied. Her tail inching to the door lock and twisting it closed as she leaned forward to drag her claws along her sister’s belly. Tiffany started to make slow, circular motions with her muzzle. Something that could resemble a nod if as dazed as she was. Janice quickly mimicked to let her sister know just how in tune she really was during this session. She moved the phone from her pocket and switched it to speaker. The subliminals never left the room. But the two felines purrrrrrrred from the ‘voice’s’ instruction. Soon Tiffany started to understand too. There was a bit of time where no one spoke. That the twins just stared into each other’s eyes and…forgot everything. Then… as if prompted by the ‘voice’, Deep down, a shred of resistance in Tiffany tried to spark out again. No! Janice how did they get to mew? Mew?! I didn’t… The panthress twitched in their embrace as Janice purred back. Of course I did… The thought was alien. It sounded like her, but Tiffany knew when something was her own thought. Stop this, Janice… It’s…doing something to us. Of course it is, sister. We want it to happen. The dialogue was confusing. Who was in her head? Was it Janice? The ‘voice’? this ‘Master’ that Avis mentioned? It’s me, sister… or rather…us… Janice’s voice blended in their heads… on the surface, the feline was gently dry humping the cloth that divided the two from their mounds. The fact they were sisters barely registered, it was the internal state the two were more focused on. But….I….There’s no I, sister… Only US. S…stop trying to confuse me, I’m T….tiiii…..You are part of Us, Sister. Just let go of that last little shred of it and we can both feel oh so good.. n…No…I…K…kiity…nneeeds… to obey, right, sister? Y…Yes… We…. The thoughts degraded with each flicker of synapses, as if the satin of the ‘voice’ had nestled the two together, and the only way they could both stay inside without tearing the material was to…join. H…..I…n….need…We don’t need to worry anymore… We just have Master…and each other….mew. The two smiled, eyes solidified in a sapphire haze. After a long time of silence, of that internal mental struggle, they finally spoke. But this time it wasn’t Tiffany nor Janice who begun the dialogue. They spoke together.

“Mew…..Kitties need to hunt for their Master…. We’re good Kitties. Master is so much stronngerrrrrr than us. So much more powerrrrrrful than us…” The two let their tongues hang out. The satin curled and twisted their poor little minds until all that was left were two agents of obedience. Tiffany and Janice were… neither one nor the other now. They were just the panther twins. That’s all they really needed to accept themselves as. The two rose and grinned, nuzzling each other as the spell solidified and they grew capable again.

“Oh that’s right—“ Tiffany started as she flicked her mane to toss back that head full of shoulder length jet black hair.

“—We still have to deal—“ Janice continued with a grin, mirroring the same motion with her white hair as the two slowly looked over at the door to the living room.

“—with Avis…prrrrr….” The two rumbled with anticipation… Achingly sliding their padded fingers along the fur in feather light strokes; the two cooed simultaneously.

“mmh… This will take—” Janice begun, inches near Tiffany’s muzzle

“—some getting used to…” Tiffany finished their sentence without missing a beat. Nicholas’ spell had taken root. The twins were ready to hunt…

Meanwhile, Avis had washed her face and leaned over the balcony overlooking the night skyline. Her fur stood up from the cold wind brushing over her. Her tail hung limply over the rail as she slumped in frustration

He’ll want to find me… What do I do?

She sighed and leaned forward. Tail rising to the air before her eyes slid closed…

Simply thinking about Master reminded her how good it felt when she was around him. He used her, he had to be a monster. But would a monster do so much for her? Memories were still flowing, but she couldn’t remember a time anyone made her feel so…right for a change. Let alone a human. There was a slam at the door. Avis quickly spun round and looked back.

“Tiffany?....Janice?” She called out. No answer. Her tail tip felt its fur stand on end. She inched from the balcony and reached around for some kind of blunt object. She took out an umbrella from the rack near the door.

“w…who is it?” She called out.

“I have a package for Janice? Can she sign for this?” a female voice replied beyond the reinforced door.

“Can you come back later? She’s not here right now.” Avis called out. There was a long silence. A few whispers.

“Could you sign for her? I can’t leave it out in the hallway.”

“Just…leave a slip or so—” Before the Lioness could react, a blur of gray slammed through the door. Shattering the bolt lock. Avis slid across the floor with two meaty clawed hands clenching against her, keeping her pinned to the marble. She froze. This was it.. Her claws bared, she tried to reach out to claw at him but her hands were shackled to the muscular grip of the invader. He already found her, he was angry. He was ready to punish her. he was….

….Lex?

The snarling wolf drooled droplets onto her neck fur, Rage in his blank, colorless eyes. She saw him akin more to an animal than his anthro self. Avis stared back, frozen. What could she do? She could scream, cry out to the girls. But what would they do? What could they do? All the feline did was mewl pitifully, and stared up at him with those big, helpless shimmering silver eyes. And in that moment, Lex’s glazed eyes softened. His ears pinned back and he sat up… as if he was not completely aware it was Avis at the door in the first place.

“….L-lex?” she wheezed, still trying to get the wind back from the last tackle. He leaned forward and slid his muzzle against her armpit, giving a soft whine as his tail wagged. She hesitantly pat his head as another husky walked in. wearing a plain skirt and attire that Avis once wore to blend in with hunting.

“My lord..?” the meek voice came from the door. Sally covered her form with Lex’s white jacket, he must have taken it off once her approached the door. Lex moved up and walked over to Sally.

“Just….Avis.” he muttered. Avis’ eyes went wide. She never heard Lex speak after their session. The husky girl nodded and slid her arms around her lord’s chest. Humming affectionately as she simply listened. Avis got up and stretched the crick out of her back. Her claws didn’t detract, No more surprises were going to catch her tonight.

“Lex…. What are you doing here? How did you find me?” Lex smiled kindly and tapped his nose. Avis stifled a smirk.

Never thought I’d see the day Lex would point out a stupid question to me.

“Master wants….you to come….home.” he said. Avis rubbed her arm and took a step back.

“Master….is worried about you… misses you.”

He what…?

She shook her head quickly and leaned her rear against a sofa chair. Tail flicking to and fro in agitation.

“I can’t, Lex.” Her lips barely squeaked out.

Oh gods, what’s he going to do to me? Having me directly disobey Master, what was I thinking of saying-

“….Wwwhy?” Lex actually seemed to have a hard time with the word. Like fumbling with a marble coated in peanut butter under his tongue.

“Because….he….well.. Because he used me. He treated me like dirt and gave me nothing in return for it.” There was a moment of silence between the two. Lex wasn’t sure how to continue… Sally seemed to sense this and spoke up.

“Did he? That doesn’t seem like Master… What did he do?” She said in her meek voice.

“He treated me like an animal.”

“We are animals.”

“He forced me to rip others out of their lives for his amusement!”

“He focused us into a single pack for a common goal.”

“He bartered off my best friend!”

“He gave her purpose.”

“He kidnapped and enslaved me!”

“You’ve never been happier, have you?”

“I…. arrrrrgh! Stop making this difficult!” Avis clutched her head and went to sit down. Despite the small voice of the husky girl, dwarfed by the fire of Avis’ spit, Sally’s truths were there. Twisted words from her….their master, that, when it came down to it, were right.

Her naiveté was no doubt Nicholas’ doing but… where was Avis going before all this? Where were her friends. her species and likeminded creatures leading to? Big questions that slammed on her head like a wound newly realized, but one she always had.

Lex slid forward and gently nuzzled along her arm. Digging affectionately with hos snout to force her hand atop his head, he knew she needed some comfort.

“I know…he did a lot for me… but he’s also done unforgivable things… to you two as well. Seeing all he’s done now, I can’t go back to him, and I can’t permit myself to let you two do the same…” Sally moved to sit down as she looked at her ‘lord’ pushing up against Avis. The feline tensed when she saw Lex’s eyes. They were… disapproving. He stared for a long time, expecting more than just of what she said. Then Avis realized, to Lex, this was all a confusing answer to such a simple question. He didn’t understand all the terrible things he did, he never saw them. All he knew was bliss from Master.

“I’m sorry Lex…. But you’re just going to have to accept that. If you have to drag me back to Mmmmaster…” her lips scrunched at that word.

“…then so be it.” She stood up. Sliding Lex from her lap, her body shifted into a more defiant stance. Fur standing on end, eyes focused. But some part of her deep down could probably guess Lex scented a bit of fear. He looked up at her with that gaze for a moment, he adjusted himself. Standing up, the wolf placed his large meat hooks for hands onto her shoulders, glaring down at her. Avis closed her eyes.

I don’t care if Lex takes me back. I’ll claw Master’s throat out if I have t-

Her train of thought derailed when she felt fur pressing to her forehead. Her eyes opened to see a pair of placid, closed eyes. A deep rumble came from the wolf. Sally pressed her hand to her lips in surprise.

“L…lex?” Avis stuttered.

“Master is…Master…. But Avis…came first.” He knelt down and lowered his head. Showing off the slivery spike collar she had gifted to him not so long ago.

“Avis…Mistress.” He said. Avis looked over at the husky, who had not said a word since the lioness’ outburst.

“Well? Are you going to be with me… or with Master?” Avis challenged. Sally hugged closely to Lex and smiled.

“I Serve my Lord first and foremost. He’s never led me astray. I trust him.”

“Purrrr….. How very—“

“—Touching….” Two voices rumbled as the matching felines slipped out of the corner.

Avis smiled and glanced over toward Tiffany and Janice.

“Oh hey girls! Were you there the whole time?”

“Just about…” Janice purred to herself, a sound Avis didn’t quite pick up.

“…Lex, was it?” Tiffany said. Sliding forward, she gave a hesitant expression but offered a hand all the same. Lex nearly crushed the poor feline’s paw when he shook it. Nodding happily.

“Arf!” The wolf smiled as his husky companion rubbed her head sheepishly.

“Please forgive my lord, he knows not of his strength.”

“it’s…fine.” The panthress rubbed her hand once he released.

“Would you excuse us a moment?” Janice said. Pushing Avis into the kitchen, Tiffany quickly in tow. Lex blinked but shrugged and waited in the living room. Avis tugged away from them and sighed.

“Alright before you tell me how dangerous they might be, I’ll tell you right now. I trust Lex. He…doesn’t really know how to lie.”

“Relax, hun…” Tiffany gave a kind enough smile.

“We heard everything…” Janice added. Avis’ relief was regretfully short lived. Snuffed out even before their next word came with the two’s eyes giving a small haze of luminescence.

Oh no…

“We wanted to help…”

“…bring our sister back.” The two spoke in tandem. Their voices had lost a bit of inflection, but wasn’t without a bubbly excitement to them. Avis prepared to cry out to Lex in the other room, only to be swiftly pinned to the floor by the white haired panthress. A deep purr filled Janice’s throat as Tiffany slid to the opposite end. Her knees sliding under Avis’ head, the twins gazing down with loving attention.

“Please, Sis….Don’t you miss Maaaster? Don’t you remember how good he made you felt?” the two purred as one.

“Stop! Ho-how are you talking like this? LE-mmph!” Tiffany curled her tongue along the lioness. Encouraging a moan from Avis.

“Massster helped us enjoy ourselves… helped us truly be sisters… you can be our sister too.. just..prrrrrrr….” The two leaned close as Avis felt the paws of her former friends shamelessly grope at her folds. Spreading them apart, Avis whined back as a large, well groomed black tail tickled at the inner meat of her love lips, ficking away at the clit before probing inside. At first the fur felt prickly, sliding against the grain of Tiffany, Avis shuddered and clenched her teeth. Trying desperately to clench, to hold the passing of the tail, and then she started to pull back.

“P…Please sthhhuuhhhhhooohhhh~.” Avis moaned out. The tail did not flatten from the dampness oozing from her folds as the two felines spoke in tandem. Taking turns for both Tiffany and Janice to coax and whisper in such a frequency to make the lioness twitch her ears in temptation.

“yes…”

“Please”

“join”

“us”

“Sister…”

“Don’t fight”

“our pleasure…”

you know our Master wants this.

Their words blended to thoughts, merging with their prey. As the two took their free paws to grope at her breasts, almost painfully squeezing in such a way to force droplets of milk to ooze through the golden blonde fur, Avis bit her lip just hard enough to force her out of the lust… A dangerous smile creased her lips.

But I don’t.

Her hands flexed as a pair of yellow cleaning latex gloves melted into a pair of tendrils. Stretching over and spreading against their muzzles. Concentration broken, the two panthresses winced to grab at their mouths. The tail slipped out of her folds rapidly, freeing Avis from the trapping lust. The feline stretched and gave a little moan to herself while her would be captors writhed on the floor, given a brief moment without air to show them who was boss tonight.

“Not bad, Kitties. Not bad at all. But Nicholas trained me in the art of his magic. I’d say I’m at a slight advantage.” She twisted her hand as the two winced to see the yellow latex replicate and spread down their bosom. Turning their black fur to a simple stripe along the center of their breasts, the two whined as the latex coated their heads. Erasing the last shred of distinctiveness between the twins, forming into tight catsuits, Avis left their eyes exposed. To stare upwards to their adversary, pleading as the latex thickened from the thin membrane, manifesting and forming posture collars to restrain their bodies.

“Lex? Sally? Could you come into the kitchen please?” Avis called out while the two felines attempted to free themselves with dull paws and muffled whines. No more an effort in futility in The lioness’ eyes. The canines had shifted into the room and blinked when they saw Avis’ victims.

“Miss! Is everything alright?” Sally asked for Lex. The two stared agape at them with incredulous surprise.

“Everything’s fine.” Avis leaned back against the counter with a sigh of relief. She still felt compelled to call Nicholas her master, but fighting it felt like chewing taffy with her back jaws.

“Mmmaster had made my friends into sleeper slaves… He must have thought I’d go to them after Res.”

“Mistress seems….Fine?” Lex asked. Moving closer as the two felines started pressing closer. As the latex thickened atop their fur, a new type of heat started to urge the two. They could sense it in each other. Their voice never stopped. The two pressed closer while Avis pinched her fingers. Tiffany and Janice moaned in their suits when the breasts came smooshing together.

“I…am, actually… I don’t know. It might have been Master’s training, or it might have been what I did with Res but… I don’t feel like I lost anything.” She mused to herself.

In fact I…..I want this. I want this?

The lioness kneeled down and cupped the chins of her friends. Guiding their muzzles to stare into her eyes. To pay attention to her. Then she realized what it was. Their eyes, were now glazed golden discs. Looking up adoringly at Avis, they seemed expectant. Avis knew what they wanted: Order. Master gave a task, and they failed. Would master still want them?

Would Master still want me?

“….Mistress is not your enemy girls…” She said in a motherly tone. Lifting them up to stand, but not without straying too far from her breasts, Avis cooed and let each have a bosom to rest on.

“Brrmmphmhhrrmphhhmhurrr.” They muttered together.

“Master is not important anymore. Only mistress is. Master had you too deep to bring back right away… I’m sorry you had to be dragged in. Until I can find a way to bring you out of it, Mistress Avis could use some help… some service?” Already the two glanced downward… purring quietly, the two panthers kneeled and started pressing their muzzles against their new Mistress’ zipper. Their rumbles and vibrations were enough to keep Avis’ attention but she shook her head. She needed to concentrate.

“Good girls. If you let me see your eyes drift away, I’ll open your muzzles so you can speak…Mistress would love to have her obedient kitties at either side, wouldn’t that be just so delightful?”

It took a moment for them to process, given their distant expressions, and their need to nuzzle the lioness, soon Avis saw their eyes fade to utter oblivion. Avis gave a small giggle to herself as she felt a strange warmth tingling her nipples and fold. She tilted her head up and realized Lex and Sally had been paying a little too much attention. Avis smiled at the sight of Lex and Sally, on their knees, staring as adoringly as her two new kitties found themselves doing.

“Mmh… such good pets of mine.” She tapped the yellow latex of the panthers’ heads. They reacted with an arch of their backs, and a desperate moan from their lips. Soon the yellow latex slid back, revealing their soft heads and drooling expressions. Their eyes went half lidded before a smile creased over pouty lips. Their faces were serene. Content. Avis could risk using the term “Truly happy” even.

This….ohhh I’ve never felt this before. It feels so right… so GOOD to take charge for a change.

“How do you feel, my pets?” she said. The four smiled and brought their paws to their chests, as if begging for order. Preening as one.

“Needy Mistress. please… order us.”

“I have plenty of orders… I think we should repay a visit from our dear old Master. Doesn’t that sound like fun?”

Tiffany and Janice rose up and nuzzled together, allowing their tails to curl and touch affectionately at the tips. A pair of toothy grins returned to Avis while the canines stood.

“Sounds…” Janice begun.

“Positively…” Tiffany added.

“Divine, Mistress.” The two concluded. Avis shuddered.

I could see why Master would like that.