The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Liquid Submission

Author’s Note: It’s been a while since I’ve written anything, so once again I’ve finally found time to spill out all the ideas that have been floating in my head for a while. Thanks for all those who sent comments, and I apologize for not responding. I really do appreciate any comments and suggestions I receive, seeing as I find it hard to write any stories at all, it’s a big help. These take very long to write and organize, I don’t know about the other authors who work on various different series at a time, but for me, it takes extremely long. So, hope you enjoy it.

Thanks.
Story Codes: ff, nc, sf

Part 1

Hitomi Nakamura rubbed her eyes and glanced at her watch. 2AM. She sighed. She had been looking at her microscope and various test results for hours still not sure of what she was looking at. Hitomi was the biologist on the space vessel SER-1019. SER short for Space Emergency Rescue, a futuristic 911 for space. They were just one of countless SER ships monitoring the vast fields of space. Each ship had its own sectors and would respond to any distress calls they would pick up.

The SER-1019 had recently followed a distress signal to a distant planet, at the edge of their zone. The team was puzzled to find almost no life signs and were about to turn back when they saw a faint life on their scanner. Immediately going to see what it was, they found a human female barely alive. The team went rushing off the ship geared up in spacesuits and brought the woman onto the shuttle. She was completely nude and her whole body was covered in a thick syrup like substance that was a light shade of purple. They brought her into the emergency lab to check for injuries and get all the purple goo off of her. Making one last check for other survivors, the SER-1019 took off into the stars. At the request of Hitomi, instead of cleaning of the woman and disposing of the purple liquid, she had them use the lab vacuum for later testing. The lab vacuum was a simple vacuum that could also reverse flow and push liquid out. It was connected to several large glass containers that approximately held a gallon each and once one was full it would switch to the next one. They used it to clean off most of her body, but found that the purple substance was still leaking out of her mouth and between her legs. Switching the nozzle, they used a smaller metal one that resembled an enema nozzle. Being extremely careful, they sucked out as much liquid as they could from her mouth and other orifices without inflicting her body any damage. Not one member of the team had an expression other than anxious anticipation, the atmosphere was completely professional for they had dealt with many cases similar to this where the victims were exposed or had to be for them to continue. In the end, they had extracted enough of the purple liquid to hear her breathing and all commented with a sigh of relief. Four glass containers were filled with the slime that the woman’s body filled with and covered in. Everyone was amazed she didn’t drown considering the amount of liquid that was inside her body.

That was a week ago. The woman had eventually regained consciousness after a few days rest and was strong enough to eat something. They tried asking her several questions as to how she got into that mess, but she only said one word: Ivy. So that became her name. ‘Ivy’ didn’t speak much other than her name, but she did wander around the ship just sitting in on conversations or watching the stars. Everyone treated her with courtesy and just thought she needed time to fully recover. At the present time, Hitomi continued to study the purple goo that they had found Ivy covered in. She found it fascinating and at the same time mysterious, because the substance did not show up on the SER database. This meant, in short, that none of the innumerable ships of the SER had encountered this alien liquid. It didn’t seem like a living organism to Hitomi, but she discovered it was permeable to the human skin and did not find any dangerous aspects to it. Still, she relentlessly continued to study and run tests, even though her body objected. She disposed of the slide she had studied and decided to start from scratch, one last time and then call it a night.

With a hiss the glass door slid closed behind Hitomi. She was in a large room that resembled a locker room. A line of metal lockers lined one wall and on the opposite wall hung all the space suits. The regular lab was where she ran various tests, this emergency lab was where emergency victims were brought in initially and treated. To keep the emergency lab air tight two sets of glass doors lead to it, and the changing room was in the between them. The Japanese biologist was dressed in a lab coat, white blouse, and black short skirt. She seemed tall, wearing high heels that accented her long legs which were encased in tan pantyhose. Her jet black hair fell down to her mid back. Hitomi had a small frame which made her breasts seem bigger, also due to her smooth flat stomach and hips. Hitomi took off her lab coat and reached up to unbutton her blouse when her ring caught her eye. It brought her back to that chaotic event.

It happened only a few months ago. Her husband was also a biologist and she would always look to him for advice. They followed a routine distress call and brought aboard a few victims. Not one of them lived. It was a depressing day. However, the worst was yet to come. The victims, (3 males) had several injuries on their body, and the team concluded this is what caused their deaths. However, in reality, it was a virus that traveled through the air and affected only males. Unknowingly, the entire team was infected, wiping out all the male members within a month, Hitomi’s husband being the last. For this reason, the SER and captain of the ship (who was a female to begin with), immediately made stricter restrictions when going on missions. The air tight emergency lab was installed and all team members were taught the routine of going through the first chamber and putting on a space suit before going into the emergency or leaving the ship.

Hitomi still would refuse to take off her ring, even if it meant reminding her off her loss every time she looked at it. Fighting back tears, she unbuttoned her blouse and put it into her locker, reaching back for the zipper of her skirt. Normally, she would just need to take off her skirt to get into the spacesuit, but she knew all too well that it could get very hot inside the suit. So she decided to strip down to her black silk bra and panties and pantyhose. Another reason of her carelessness was because it was so late and nobody would see her. The spacesuit was like any another space suit, with the zipper in the front that ran down to the hips. The head portion had a clear plastic rectangular section for seeing in front and on both sides. A small headlight was attached to the side and mics were built into every suit.

Hitomi finished zipping the spacesuit to her neck when the first set of glass doors opened behind her. She turned around to see who it was when she suddenly saw a blur and felt something impact the plastic in front of her face. Hitomi desperately tried to regain her senses, when she realized she was on the floor laying on her back.

“You know, you were always my favorite.”

Trying to clear the fog that clouded her mind when her head hit the floor, she couldn’t recognize whose voice it was.

“Seeing as you’re the only one who has access easy access to my master, I knew I had to have you first.”

It was Ivy. But why? Hitomi could finally see straight and noticed a long crack in the plastic of her suit. It ran down the middle from top to bottom and there was a hole the size of a quarter where her mouth was. Ivy continued to talk to her fallen comrade.

“Of course, I had to wait and watch everyone’s routines to make sure I’d have you all to myself.” Ivy spoke as she walked up to Hitomi’s body. She knelt down next to the Japanese woman and looked at her directly in the eyes. Ivy was a tall brunette that had an athletic body with long legs, like that of a runner’s. Her breasts seem to stand out from her chest in defiance of gravity, they seemed strangely large, especially on her slim form, as if they were double the their original size.

“You may think you sucked all his essence from my body, but my Master has already made my body into a vessel for his purposes. Which is what you will also become.” As she said this, Ivy grinned evilly.

All this made no sense to Hitomi whatsoever and she was about to ask why Ivy was nude and what she meant by all this and when she actually started talking. Ivy cut her short by quickly swinging one leg on the other side of Hitomi’s body, straddling her chest.

“Believe me, you’ll enjoy it.”

“Ivy what are you—” Hitomi started, but Ivy moved her hips forward until her pussy was resting on the plastic where her face was. Hitomi had loved her husband. Before he died, they regularly enjoyed nights of wild sex. She had never once thought herself attracted to women at all. In fact, having Ivy’s pussy right in front of her face, pressed up against clear plastic downright disgusted her. She did notice however, while feeling revulsion, that Ivy’s pussy was shaved and her lips were swollen. Ivy used both hands to hold the plastic piece of Hitomi’s suit while she rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her lips against the plastic. She seemed to match the crack, and run it along the length of the crack from top to bottom.

“GET OFF ME!!! YOU FUCKING SICK BITCH!!” Hitomi screamed but the sound didn’t carry far because of her suit and the closed glass doors. Hitomi struggled and kicked her legs, anything to get this mad woman off her. She fought not to throw up when she saw the first drops of Ivy’s honey. This made her sliding even easier as she moaned and closed her eyes. Ivy’s excited juices formed a puddle and began to leak through the hole in the plastic. The first drop landed on Hitomi’s cheek, a long trail hanging from Ivy’s lips. Hitomi screamed in frustration and shook her head from left to right as drops landed on her closed mouth, chin, and nose. Hitomi had shut her eyes not wanting to think of this disgusted degradation, so she didn’t notice as purple drops mixed with Ivy’s clear honey. Ivy let out a guttural groan, as if she was forcing the liquid out of her body. By this time, Hitomi’s mouth and cheeks were covered in Ivy’s juices mixed with the purple syrup. She was having a hard time breathing through her nose and started to get lightheaded. Ivy was sweating with a smile on her face as she made an effort to hold back and waited for the moment. . . Hitomi finally gasped for air, panting through her burning lungs. Ivy let out a long, low moan as she let go and a large drop of purple syrup fell directly through the hole and into Hitomi’s open mouth. The Japanese woman coughed and reflexively swallowed the vile substance and just as she inhaled once more, another large drop fell into her throat. This continued: inhale, swallow, inhale, swallow, until Hitomi’s throat was sore and she felt bloated from swallowing so much. Her tears ran in streams from her eyes mixing with sweat and random drops of purple goo that fell into her hair. Ivy finally let out a sigh and stood up, a trail of her excitement and the purple liquid dripping down her inner thigh. Hitomi was barely conscious due to lack of oxygen and the constant strain of swallowing continuously. Ivy grabbed Hitomi by the ankle and dragged the dazed Japanese woman through the second glass doors towards the vacuum. Hitomi had only used small amounts for her testing, so there were still almost four containers full of the purple liquid. Ivy licked the glass of the containers with a look of addiction and submission. Ivy easily picked up Hitomi and put her laying across the lab table, stomach down, so that her legs hung to the floor on one side and her arms and head hung over the other side. Picking up a scalpel from the counter she made a cut where Hitomi’s ass was and threw the scalpel back on the counter. Using both hands she forcefully ripped the cut to make it longer and wider, revealing Hitomi’s shapely pantyhose covered ass and black thong.

“Very nice indeed, Hitomi. I could fuck you right here and now, but first things first.” Ivy said to her semi-conscious victim. Roughly grabbing the thin pantyhose, she ripped it as far as the suit would allow. Ivy pulled aside the black silk and reached down to stroke the Japanese woman’s pussy. Hitomi weakly struggled as fingers firmly rubbed her lower lips. Hitomi phased in and out of consciousness and finally recognized she was lying across the lab table as she felt someone fondling her pussy. Ivy. She had no strength left and could do nothing but groan in protest. She groaned even louder and opened her eyes when she felt cold metal touch her pussy.

“What? No... Stop... Ivy” Hitomi’s brain strained to eventually comprehend that Ivy had the vacuum nozzle. Hitomi yelped in objection as the nozzle was pushed into her, slowly. She could feel sweat on her forehead as the each inch of metal was relentlessly pushed past her lips, but also in the back of her mind she could also feel fingers massaging her clit. The flickers of pleasure that Ivy’s fingers were igniting, were something Hitomi had not felt in a long time. However, she concentrated more on the metal tube that was burrowing into her. Ivy continued to push into Hitomi until the nozzle ended and the hose began, the entire 6-inch nozzle had disappeared into Hitomi’s pussy and only the hose ran out from her lips.

With a click, Ivy turned on the vacuum and flipped the switch to reverse the flow. She watched as the purple liquid rushed out of the containers into the clear tubing and straight into Hitomi. A scream from Hitomi signaled the fluid gushing out from the nozzle as her body spasmed. Ivy let the machine empty its containers into the lithe, sexy body in front of her. Meanwhile, she continued to rub Hitomi’s engorged clit with one hand while caressing her left ass check with the other. She leaned over and licked the supple flesh of her ass. Then spreading the cheeks with one hand, she licked the tortured woman’s asshole. With all the feelings rushing into her brain, Hitomi barely registered the slimy tongue entering her anus ring. Ivy fucked her anus with her tongue leaving it covered in her saliva. Hitomi groaned again as she felt her stomach fill up with the evil liquid, it reached every cavity of her vaginal tract until there was nowhere else for it to go. This didn’t stop the flow however, and not a single drop was leaking from around the hose because Hitomi’s tight pussy lips had clamped down on the hose. She could feel her stomach slowly distend and push against the front of her suit. Hitomi couldn’t stop crying; her once flat, athletic stomach was now bloated with the alien liquid and didn’t stop expanding. Ivy glanced behind her. 2 out of the 4 containers had been emptied.

“Well there go all those hours at the gym, huh Hitomi?” Ivy mocked as she reached for another nozzle on the counter. It was exactly the same as the one deeply embedded in Hitomi at the moment, a spare. Grasping the hose trailing out of Hitomi, Ivy roughly pulled it out, earning a liquid slurping sound and a yelp from her partner. She quickly shoved it into Hitomi’s anus while pushing the spare into her pussy so the purple substance wouldn’t ooze out. The nozzle was still spurting the purple fluid making it easier for it to push past Hitomi’s clenched anal muscles, but still painfully. During the transfer it had spray her ass and pussy, the liquid now dripping to the floor. The new intrusion brought Hitomi back to reality as she could feel her rectum quickly filling up. The alien syrup gushed into her body alongside the other amount that was plugged up. Once her rectum reached its limits, the fluid found the only opening available and surged up her intestines. Hitomi felt extremely nauseous with all the fluids churning around inside her and she had never felt anything close to this disgusting sensation of having her intestines filled from the outside in. She felt Ivy get on the table straddling her back and leaning over so her face was right next to her own tear streaked face.

“You’ll learn to love this feeling. Being filled. Filled with The Master’s essence.” Ivy leaned closer and licked the suffering woman’s tears. All the sensations being too much for Hitomi she finally blacked out. Ivy didn’t stop caressing the unconscious woman and as she rubbed her clit and licked the sweat off the smooth flesh she felt Hitomi’s body shudder in climax.

The whir of the vacuum stopped as it emptied its last container. Ivy detached the hose from the nozzle embedded in the Japanese woman’s filled anus. Pushing the bloated body onto the floor with a thud, Ivy dragged Hitomi by the ankle into her own room.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .