The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The List

Part Two

Feel free to follow me on twitter at @LaceyLayton

Sean felt a whistle in his mouth he could not deny. Life seemed brighter. People seemed happier. The last few days had been wonderful. Magical.

Getting on The List had changed his life. And the redhead he ravished for two days straight would attest to the same thing. If she remembered any part of it. That last part tugged at Sean a little. Wiping her memory, filling it with a peaceful, happy but not too outlandish set of false memories. He had her screaming his name, begging him to marry her. And now she would go back to her job, her life without ever remembering who he was. Or what he did to her.

Unless he took her again.

That thought itched in his mind as he walked into the large glass and steel building that housed his people and The List. He saw Sara at the front desk. She flashed him a warm smile and Sean felt something stir between his legs. He felt shocked at that thought. Sara seemed like a innocent, cute and bubbly woman. Not something to be thought of like his cock wanted to.

Then again she was highly submissive. He knew that from one look. Her constant affairs with the people on the top floor only confirmed this.

“Hey Sean,” she said with a knowing smile, “looks like someone got lucky.”

Sean paused, choking on his words. “Uh…”

“Oh come on. I haven’t seen you in a few days. Let me guess, you’ve barely gotten out of the bedroom,” she said, putting her chin on her palm on the table, leaning forward.

Sean gulped. “I mean we had to eat.”

“Oh I bet,” she said, her eyes filled with lust, “Did you use your hypnotic control to make her beg? Tease her?”

Sean felt a serious erection forming. He heard a ding and saw the elevator open. “Uh, well gotta go! Nice to see you!”

She swiveled her chair to face him as he walked away, staring at her as she undid a button.

“Mister Warren,” a deep, baritone voice said. Sean turned to see Thomas by the doors, tipping his security hat his way.

“Thomas,” Sean said, cheering up and extending his hand. Warren took it, his large black hand engulfing Sean, “How are you?”

“I’ve been keeping busy,” Thomas said, holding the elevator open, “As it seems you have too. Did your first time go well?”

Sean nodded, his eyes wide. “I’m surprised at how well. I’m surprised at myself.”

Thomas chuckled, his eyes shining with an old knowledge in them. “First times are always like that. You and me, we think of ourselves as good guys. Suddenly we get the keys to the kingdom and we become savages. Don’t worry about it. Remember, they fully signed up for this. All you’re doing is indulging in their and your fantasies. Enjoy yourself son. You’re one of the good ones.”

Sean stepped into the elevator, nodding. “Thank you Thomas.”

He tipped his hat again. “If you see Ken, let him know that blonde, Kerry, is going on The List. Unless you want…”

Sean felt his erection stir again thinking of the busty, young blonde he used as his initiation. “Uh, no I’ll tell Ken.” He caught the eyes of Sara, who waved at him.

Thomas whistled. “Take it from me Sean, you better find someone new or put Sara out of her misery. She’s been busting at the seams for you. And it looks like you’re wanting your next conquest as well.”

Sean shifted his legs to try and cover his erection. Thomas just laughed.

“Nothing to be ashamed of Sean. Have yourself a good day.”

The doors closed and Sean took a deep breath. Everything about this life excited him. H felt like a teenager again, unable to control his hormones.

The blink of red and green lights, designed to hypnotize anyone without Sean’s power, went off and signaled Sean he had reached his destination.

The door opened and the sweet scent of strawberries and a hint of lemon. Maybe mint. Whatever it was Sean loved that smell.

“Well look who lives!” Ken bellowed from across the room. The few people in the large room turned their head. A few gave thumbs-up.

“Geez, say it a little louder,” Sean said as Ken clasped him on the back.

“Oh come on, everyone’s first time should be celebrated. So? How was it?”

Sean grinned.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought. She’s amazing. Did you have her do the thing where she bobs her head and…” Ken noticed Sean take an awkward step. “Yeah you did. She is amazing. Now for the fun part.”

Ken led Sean to the large computer and large monitor that sat in the middle of the room. A short woman sat at the console, typing away. She looked up at saw Sean.

“Hello Wendy, how are you?” Sean said with a grin.

“Oh my little pet,” Wendy cooed. “Have you given more thought to letting me play with you? Just for a weekend? Such a polite man would service me well.”

Sean stammered, unsure how to respond.

“Wendy you already have half the city under your thrall without hypnosis. The rest don’t even know it. Leave my boy alone,” Ken said with a chuckle.

“He’ll change his mind. I can tell he has a submission streak in him. And when you do,” Wendy said, running her hand up his arm, “I’ll be here to take you there.”

Ken shook his head and clicked a few buttons. The redhead that Sean thoroughly used appeared on screen. “Now that you’re done with her, for this week, it’s time to give her a little something.”

“Didn’t I already give her more than a little something?” Sean said, folding his arms with a smirk.

Wendy clicked her tongue. “Look who’s fitting right in.”

Ken waved off his comment. “Okay, okay. What I meant is, a tip. And no, not that tip. Jesus, get new material Sean. No I mean these people don’t get put on The List just to get used in ways they always craved to only forget it. We also give financial incentives. They don’t know that, and we don’t exactly deposit the money to the bank. But you know how you find some money? Or a bill gets paid when you eat out? Maybe a banking mistake? That’s us repaying. Makes it look innocent. But it’s very important we don’t forget to take care of those that are so willing to take care of us.”

Ken moved from the keyboard. “So go ahead, pick an amount.”

Sean walked up to the keyboard. He stared hard at the profile picture of the redhead. Remembered how she crumbled under his power. How great he felt when that happened. The steamy days and nights of debauchery and domination. He smiled and typed an amount in, hitting enter.

Ken whistled. “You really liked her.”

Wendy nodded. “I approve. Women like that deserve payments like that. It won’t all happen at once. Especially that amount. It will be broken up, little things through her life for the next bit.”

Sean nodded. “That felt good. So now what?”

Ken shrugged. “Well, we can go meet some others. Go train. You could pick someone else out and disappear for another week…”

“You could be a good little boy and help me enter in the rest of these new applicants,” Wendy said, thrusting a stack of file folder at Sean. Ken rolled his eyes.

“Uh, I mean sure I could help..”

“She’s testing you,” Ken said in a sing-song voice.

“Hush you,” Wendy said turning her head to Ken and glaring. She turned back to Sean and smiled. It was a dazzling smile. “I knew you were a good boy. Now, hand me the first one please.”

Sean opened the folder and almost did a double take. Wendy and Ken noticed.

“Anyone you know?” Wendy asked.

Sean, mouth open nodded. There, in front of him, was a picture of Debbie. Debbie, his coworker for five years. Debbie with the light blonde hair and the green eyes. Debbie with the sweet voice and smelled like strawberries.

“Earth to Sean,” Ken said, snatching the folder. “Holy shit is that Debbie? Haha oh man!”

“I take it he knows this woman?” Wendy asked, adjusting her glasses.

“Does he ever,” Ken said with a wink. “You must have pined for this woman how many years?”

“Too many,” Sean said, rubbing the back of his neck. He felt excitement and need growing with every passing second. “So she’s on The List?”

Wendy shook her head. She took the file from Ken. “She will be when I get her information put into the machine. Hmm, she is a looker. So in the vanilla world you had no luck?”

Sean looked down at his shoes. “No. She always liked the bad boys.”

“She seems the type.”

“Really?” Sean asked, confused.

Ken laughed. “He could never understand why a sweet woman would want to be used and abused. Poor guy. Well, in a few days you will get your chance at her. The real her. And you don’t have to be the mopey lovelorn fool this time. This time,” he said leaning in close, “You get to be the Master.”

Sean shivered, his cheeks burning red. There she was. The woman he drank many a bottle of alcohol over. The woman he was there for, hoping it would lead to more. Disappointed every time. Now he knew why. She wanted someone to take control. And Sean, in his old life, could not do that.

But now he could. Control her absolutely.

“I think he needs release,” Wendy said with a smirk.

Sean looked down and saw his erection practically poking through his pants.

“How about you go get some fresh air?” Ken said, patting Sean on the back.

Sean nodded and walked briskly towards the elevator.

Ken turned to Wendy. “Call Sara. And then call in a back up receptionist.”

Wendy laughed and picked up the phone.

* * *

Sean felt humiliated, but the raging arousal kept eating at his mind. He wanted Debbie. Now. Just the thought of using simple words to take control of her body and mind…

Lost in his thoughts, he ran into Sara who was carrying a stack of folders. They hit, she yelped and the folders flew into the air.

“Oh no!” Sean said, snapping back to reality. He bent down and even with a throbbing erection, helped Sara collect the folders.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“It’s nothing. I’m the one who was an idiot and ran into you,” Sean said, feeling idiotic. He handed back his collection of folders to Sara who was on one knee. It gave Sean an ample view of her busty cleavage. He tried to shake that image from his head, not noticing her smile.

“Well I should have looked where I was going. I was about to put these away, would you mind helping me?” She asked in a sweet voice.

Still thinking of her cleavage, Sean nodded. He was unsure this was a good idea, but took a stack of folders and followed Sara. The skirt she wore swayed in a manner that told Sean there was a nice ass behind that skirt. Strong, long legs too. He looked at her hair in a ponytail and thought, just for a moment about yanking it hard and grinding his erection onto her ass…

They walked into a small, dark room filled with boxes of folders. She pointed to an empty box and he put them inside, hearing the door close behind them.

He turned to see her fixing a box. But the corners of her eyes were watching him. He rubbed his forehead.

“Sara..”

She turned, leaning against the box and letting her chest thrust out.

“Don’t.”

She pouted. “Why not? You need release and I need you.”

“Because…look I would just feel…”

“Would it make you feel better to know that I’m easily hypnotized?” she said, her voice lowering. “That it’s a real turn on for a strong man to make me submit to their control?”

He shivered again, trying to shake off the effects of her words.

“I know what goes on up there. They allow me to remember, but only to be able to talk about it to you folks. I’m special you see. So helplessly addicted to losing control…why without you handsome hypnotists to take and use me who knows what trouble I would get into? So you see if you don’t use me now, I may have to go somewhere else to get release. Somewhere dangerous. I may get hurt.”

Sean bit his lip. He hated that she appealed to his good nature. And gave him an excuse.

Then a thought entered his head. He had this power. He wanted this life. And yet he was afraid to use it on a woman practically begging him to use it on her?

He cleared his throat and stepped in front of her. “All right then Sara. Look into my eyes. Focus on nothing but my eyes. See how they capture your attention. How they draw you in. You are now going to submit to me. You are going to look into my eyes and let them drain your thoughts, your resistance, your will. You will give this to me freely because you are a weak, submissive woman. You will stare into my eyes and feel their power wash over you. Even now I see your eyes going glassy, your body relaxing. Good. Soon you will be mine. Soon I will use you as I want. And that’s what you want isn’t it? To submit to my will. My power. Say it. Say you submit to me.”

Sara had fallen perfectly. Almost like in the movies. Her body was going limp, propped up by the metal cabinet behind her. Her mouth hung open, her eyes were unfocused.

“I submit to you,” she whispered with just a touch of slurring.

“Say it again. Say it again and again, every time you do your mind emptier further, your submission to me growing. Say it until you can’t think of anything else, or able to control yourself.”

“I submit to you. I submit to you,” she chanted, her words growing huskier, sexier with each passing chant.

Sean had never seen someone go under so quick. She really did want this. After a solid minute of chanting, she was whispered and her head was barely staying upright.

“Good. Now listen to me, and obey. You will stand up straight. You will not move. You will not move until I tell you. You will count in your head to twenty. Every time you say a number in your head you will grow more and more aroused. You will not move but allow the arousal to grow and grow in your body until you reach twenty. Then you will fall to your knees and beg me to use you. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir,” she whispered, staring ahead at nothing.

“Good,” his mind was racing with nasty, primal thoughts. He spoke before he thought, “Is there lube in here?”

“Box with red X on it sir,” she whispered.

“Good. Begin counting,” he said as he searched for the box. He found most of the boxes empty. He smiled. Clever girl. He thought Ken and the rest must have had something to do with this.

He found the box with a red X on it and opened it. He found ball gags, dildos, restraints, masks, whips and lube of all kinds inside. He turned to Sara, watching her skin turn red as she started to pant. Her fingers twitched, wanting to run themselves over her body. He grabbed a bottle of lube and opened it, waiting.

At once her body convulsed, her hands running over her breasts, down between her legs. She did this as she fell to her knees.

“Pleas sir, please,” she begged, tearing her shirt open so she could feel her naked skin. “use me. I…oh god it’s too much. Too much.”

“Concentrate on this,” he said, unzipping his pants and letting his cock spring forth. Her eyes locked on his cock and she licked her lips. “Let’s see how good you are at this.”

She purred and scooted to his cock. Her warm lips enveloped his cock and started to pump away. Finally getting release made Sean let out a sigh of relief. He ran his hand through her ponytail.

“Touch yourself while you suck me,” he commanded. “You will not cum. But you will get yourself to the peak. Fuck yourself. Hard.”

Sean leaned back, closed his eyes and let himself enjoy this sensation. She was good. Really good. He had to pull her back twice or he was going to lose himself. He waited until she started drooling, panting while she sucked him. Then he knew how close she was.

“Stand up, ass up, legs apart,” he commanded, pulling his cock from her mouth. She complied. Her pussy was soaking wet, dripping onto the floor. As he poured the lube onto his hand he rethought his next step. Fucking her pussy looked divine. Still, his mind was on fire with desire. He needed something dirtier.

“Listen closely and obey,” he said, running a finger full of lube around her asshole, “Your ass is now the most sensitive part of your body. When I put my cock in there it will be three times as satisfying as inside your pussy. You will feel three times the excitement, the arousal, the pleasure. When I cum, and only when I cum, you will have an orgasm five times as intense. Do you understand?”

“I understand sir,” she whispered, watching him with hungry eyes as he lubed up his cock and her ass well. She gripped the metal bars of the metal wire cabinet.

He never really cared for anal. Didn’t think of it better one way or the other. But for some reason the thought of ass-fucking, degrading this beautiful woman made him double over in need. He wiggled his cock into her ass, watching her pant and moan. It took a few thrusts, but soon he had a good rhythm going. She was tight. She was heaving, gasping. Her juices ran down her thighs. He grabbed he by that ponytail and fucked her hard. He smacked her ass while he fucked her. He let himself go, indulging in this sick fantasy.

He soon felt ready to blow.

“Tell me you’re a slut,” he commanded, “Tell me you’re a slut and feel ten times more aroused.”

“I’m slut,” she yelled, squeezing her eyes tight. She groaned, her body convulsing. “I’m a slut!”

He knew she would have a cardiac arrest if she kept this going much longer. Lucky for her, her lubed up ass sent him over the edge. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her one more time, spilling his seed. He let out a mighty roar, his knees buckling.

They both fell, as the orgasm took over Sara. She screamed and shook. She held on until Sean finished, then she slumped to the ground. Cum and lube leaking out of her ass, she curled into the fetal position and shook. Her smile told the story. Her body went limp. She lay there, drool coming out of her smiling lips.

Sean took a step back, half-horrified with what he did, and half-aroused. He had totally spent this woman. Her body was slick with sweat. She lay there, heaving. Yet one look at that face told him she would not forget this.

A knock at the door made Sean jump. He stuffed his cock back into his pants.

“Sean? It’s Thomas. Don’t worry about cleanup, we have someone for that. Make sure she’s okay too. We’ll remove the programming but she always wants to remember the experience. So take your time, come out when you’re ready,” the deep voice of Thomas said through the door.

Sean leaned against the wall, laughing. Life was crazy now. A month ago he was in a dead-end job looking to finish his working years with. He was alone, unmarried and without too many prospects. And now. Now he had all the power to make men and women fall to their knees. A list of willing people. A secretary laying on the floor experiencing the orgasm of a lifetime after being fucked in the ass. Life was weird.

He adjusted his clothes and opened the door. Thomas stood there with a smile.

“Sounds and looks like you had a good time,” Thomas said, leading Sean out. He looked back to see a small woman walk inside and close the door. “She’ll be fine. We take good care of our Sara here. Which I hope you did as well.”

“I…would like to think so,” Sean said, his stomach growling.

“Go get something to eat. And maybe freshen up a little. There’s a great restaurant on the thirty-forth floor. They’ll take you without reservation if you show your key,” Thomas said, opening the elevator.

“Thanks. For everything,” Sean said.

Thomas tipped his hat and smiled. The elevator doors closed and Sean leapt into the air, pumping air with his fist.

Life was good.

* * *

Sean found Ken and Wendy where he left them. They exchanged glances as they looked at Sean.

“Well,” Ken said, patting his shoulder, “You feel better?”

Sean laughed. “And I bet you two had nothing to do with that right?”

“You need to learn to be more dominant. Especially if you want this Debbie. She seems like quite the wildfire without control,” Wendy said, reading the folder. The phone rang and Wendy put it on speakerphone. “Yet Thomas?”

“Hi Wendy. Is Sean there?”

“Yeah, I’m here Thomas.”

“Good. Just wanted to let everyone know that Sara is already back at work. I’ve never seen her so happy. She’s practically giddy.”

Wendy and Ken turned to Sean in disbelief.

“I’ve seen her used by all of us, but this is something different. You must have done some number on her.”

Sean felt a slight blush to his cheeks. “Well I just…”

“She did have one request.”

“Oh?” Ken said, everyone turning back to the phone.

“She wanted a pillow to sit on. Evidently it’s a little sore.”

Wendy and Ken turned back to look at Sean. Sean smiled as Ken laughed.

“Boy, I do believe I like you,” Wendy said.