The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The List

Part Three

Feel free to follow me on twitter at @LaceyLayton

Sean sighed, running a finger around the rim of his glass. HIs eyes were soft, but focused. On her.

Debbie.

He saw her across the cafe, chatting with her friends, laughing. What a laugh. Made his skin tingle. The way her eyes brightened up when she laughed. He watched for what seemed like hours, sighing into his water.

“You gunna order anything else?” the grumpy waitress said, walking up to his stool.

“Get him some pie,” a new voice from behind Sean said. Sean felt the person pat him on the back before slipping onto the stool next to him.

“Hey Ken,” Sean said, attempting to not sound glum.

“You’re glum.”

Sean snorted.

“A man with a power to bend wills of others. A list of people who want it bad, so bad they were programmed to be unknowing of it, waiting for you to indulge in. Riches beyond your spending abilities...”

“You don’t know that.”

“I’ve seen your apartment.”

“So?”

“You get the first check yet?”

Sean nodded, remembering the many numbers on that check. He thought for sure the bank would flag him when he put it into his account.

“And you still live in that apartment. Case closed,” Ken said, sliding off his sunglasses. He looked across the room. “Debbie.”

Sean nodded. “Debbie.”

“She’s still getting put into The List. We don’t rush these things.”

“I know.”

“So you figured you would come down here and pine over a woman instead of fucking your way through the city.”

Sean nodded.

“You goof,” Ken said ruffling Sean’s hair. The waitress returned with a piece of apple pie and dumped it in front of Sean. “Now eat. You need to keep yourself healthy.”

Sean looked down at the pie, imagining the waitress spitting in it and shook her head, sliding it over to Ken. Ken shrugged and started in on the pie. He reached into his jacket pocket and handed Sean a folder.

“What’s this?” Sean asked, opening the folder. Inside he saw a beautiful brunette woman, big glasses, her hair in a ponytail. She looked stern, professional. But there was something in her eyes...

“Something to waste time with. This is Clarissa. She’s one of the youngest PHD’s in the city, maybe even the country. Really smart. Passionate too.”

“So...?” Sean said, scanning the folder. He stopped when he saw “trigger words” and “fetishes”. “Wait is she on The List?”

Ken nodded. “Of course. I picked her out for you. This poor woman intimidates even us. She isn’t...used as much. But man, if you get her going...”

“Wait, so you want me to..”

“Get your mind off Debbie, see this woman and have a good time. That’s why you got into this life isn’t it? Not to sit around in shitty diners and eat pie with spit on it.”

Sean nodded. He looked at the folder. She looked like a good distraction. He smiled and called over the waitress to pay off his bill. He handed her a few bills, which cracked a thin smile on her face.

“A tip for water and pie?” she asked.

He nodded. She left, looking over her shoulder, puzzled at Sean.

“Yep, you’re right for this.”

“Where does this abundant money come from?” Sean asked, putting away his wallet.

Ken smiled, biting another piece of pie. “You’ll find out. But for now, get your head out of Debbie and get it between the thighs of this woman.”

Sean shook his head but felt the familiar stirring inside of him. Time to meet this Clarissa.

* * *

“Dr. Robinson, please.”

Sean stood in front of Clarissa, dressed in a white lab coat, her arms folded. He had used mild hypnosis to convince everyone he was here to interview her to get into her laboratory. Now he stood there, realizing she was a few inches taller than him. Imposing enough without the display of degrees behind her.

“Right, Dr. Robinson,” Sean said, correcting himself.

“Now who are you again? I am very busy and I have a lot to do today.”

“I am a reporter. Sean. I was here to interview you..”

“Oh? Where is your reporter pass? What magazine or group are you with?” she asked, glaring at him.

Sean gulped. Very intense. “I am doing a piece on women who have risen far in their field—”

She rolled her eyes. “Oh great, another fluff piece. Nothing about the wage gap, or the old boys club I run into every day, or the other woman who hate my buts because I am young and further than I am. Just a number, a head shot of me smiling and a quick blurb about how I ‘overcame such odds’. I am going to call security..” she walked towards the phone.

“Smart girls want something else.”

She froze, turning slow to stare a hole in Sean. “What did you say?”

His mind raced. She picked the trigger phrase. But she obviously wanted a fight. “I..I said, smart girls want something else.”

She stood tall, taking a deep breath in and out of her nose. “You snuck in here to try and get a quick grope or something, didn’t you? Fucking pervert.”

“No, as I said,” Sean said, remembering who he is and who she was, “is that smart girls want something else.”

They stood there in silence for a moment. Then she bit her bottom lip. Her shoulders eased up just enough to let Sean’s guard down.

“What I want right now is a good steak and salad. You buying?” she asked, tilting her head.

“Absolutely,” Sean said, nodding in agreement. Even though he knew he had the power, he felt relief that she had relaxed.

* * *

“So you’re telling me you make only seventy-five percent of what your colleague makes just because he had a dick?”

Clarissa snorted, choking on her steak. She dabbed her lips with a napkin. The restaurant she had chosen was upscale beyond Sean’s standards, but with Sean’s new found wealth he relaxed even when he saw the prices. Although, the food was amazing. Sean decided this was the class of restaurant he would now attend.

“Yes, and it’s not like it’s a secret. Gah, sometimes I get so mad for knowing these things...” she said, stabbing her leftover salad with her fork.

“So maybe you don’t remember these things then.”

“Hmm?”

She looked up. Into his eyes. He locked them with hers and held on. Sean saw a slight shudder at the overwhelming power his eyes could have. “I just mean maybe it’s better to forget. Maybe it’s better to just stare into my eyes. Deep into my eyes and let yourself go. Just relax now, and let my eyes fill your vision. Fill your thoughts. Doesn’t that feel good?”

“Yes,” she replied, all the edge in her voice gone. Sean felt his erection stiffening. He loved watching beautiful women fall.

“Good. Then just look deeper into my eyes. The deeper you look, the more relaxed you are. The foggier your mind becomes. So hard to think. So hard to concentrate. Just listen to my voice and look into my eyes. Feel yourself slipping now, slipping into my eyes. All your worries, your thoughts, your resistance into my eyes. When I close my eyes, I will lock them away from you. Leaving you feeling nice and foggy. Nice and receptive.”

He closed his eyes and waited. He opened them to find her staring at him. But now her expression was soft. She looked lovely like this.

“Feeling better?”

“Yeah,” she said with a sloppy grin, “I feel great. Uh, what was I talking about again?”

“Nothing. I was about to pay and you were going to show me your apartment.”

“I was?”

“You were.”

“Okay!” she said, beaming. She even let out a girlish giggle which did not help Sean’s raging erection. He called over the waitress.

* * *

He whistled, admiring her apartment. It looked nothing like what he expected. No books. It looked very feminine, with flowers, bright colors everywhere.

“Nice place,” he said. She turned and grinned. He was getting to love that grin.

“I know, I love it! I don’t have anyone over here. Ever. I don’t even know why I had you over here actually,” she said, trying to think.

H e walked up to her and looked into her eyes. She whimpered. “It’s because you trust me. It’s because it’s so hard to think that whatever I say, you realize is true. You cannot think, cannot resist. You can only obey. And that feels so good.”

Her face relaxed more and she giggled louder. “Yeah, that sounds gooood.”

“Feel your mind emptying now Clarissa. Your thoughts growing dimmer and dimmer. Nothing but beautiful, peaceful empty space. Doesn’t that feel so good? To be so empty?”

“Yesss but,” she struggled to think, “But I’m a Doctor. I have a position.”

“But even now it’s too late for you. Your mind is emptying. Your resistance is drifting away. Soon you will be a blank, mindless slut. I am going to use you like that. A brainless bimbo.”

“Noooo, stop,” she said softly.

“But you want it don’t you? Just think of yourself as a blank, mindless bimbo. How great it is to not think. Not worry. Nothing but pleasing the man in front of you. Feeling so aroused, so needy for cock. Cock is the only thing in that head. I can see it, even now you are falling for it aren’t you?”

“Yes...I mean no...no I...I can’t...”

“You want to.”

She whimpered, biting her lip.

“Look into my eyes now Clarissa. Look into my eyes and tell me what you want.”

She tried to look away.

“You cannot look away. You cannot resist my power.”

Her head moved towards his face as she tried to resist. She shut her eyes tight but they wavered.

“Look into my eyes Clarissa, my dumb, stupid little bimbo. My personal fuckdoll.”

“I...I...” her eyes fluttered open, drawn to his power.

“You’re not a smart girl Clarissa, you’re a stupid little bimbo. That’s all you want to be. A bimbo.”

“...bimbo..” she closed her eyes for a moment, her hands running down her body.

“Stupid little bimbo. Open your eyes.”

She shuddered, rubbing her thighs together. Her eyes opened just an inch. Then more. With a sigh, she looked into her eyes.

“Say it.”

“I....I want to be a bimbo.”

“Good.”

“I..want to be a stupid little sex-crazed bimbo. I don’t want to think. I just want to fuck.”

“Good girl,” he said, running a hand through her hair. “Now look into my eyes, and fall. Fall under my power.”

“Yess,” she sighed, crumbling into his arms. She closed her eyes, giggling. Her voice had become higher. “Feels so good.”

“That’s because this is what you want. You want to let go, to let all those thoughts, all that education, all those smarts just dissolve like a fizzing drink. Picture that fizzing drink, every bubble that teases your tongue a thing you learnt in school. A degree you have. A fact you know. Feel them dissolve on your tongue, leaving you a mindless, stupid little girl.”

She tittered. “I totally feel it. Tickles me. Feels so good.”

Her warm body was having quite the reaction in Sean. He held on and continued to whisper into her ear. “Let it continue to fizz until you can’t even remember what the fizz is. Until you are completely blank, mindless.”

“Mmmm,” she said, her voice sing-song in nature. “I feel tingly.”

“Good. Because without those smarts, without those thoughts, all that is left is a horny little bimbo. That’s you. A horny little bimbo. Only sex and pleasure are left in your head. Too stupid to think of anything else. Not wanting to think of anything else but fucking.”

“Yeah, like, oh man,” she whispered, her voice sounding now like a valley girl. She rubbed her breasts. “Feels so good, y’know?”

He held her upright. He looked into those eyes to find them glassy, dim. Stupid. She smiled and ran a hand down his face.

“You’re, y’know, cute? I’d like to fuck you if you wanna.”

“I do wanna. Very much so.”

She looked down at her clothes. “But this is, like, terrible? Hang on, I gotta change,” she said, disappearing into the bedroom.

He sat down on the couch and tried to think of anything else but the naked woman in the room. How her secret fantasy of being a sex-crazed bimbo he was taking advantage of, just before he took advantage of that body. He rubbed his crotch. He hoped she would hurry up.

After what seemed like hours, he heard her voice.

“You can, like, come in?”

He tried not to run into the room, but opened it to find his mouth falling open. There, instead of the dark brunette scientist, lay a slut.

She wore dark lingerie and red high heels. Her face was done up with a lot of makeup to bring out every sexy feature of her face. Her hair was done up in pigtails. She lay on the bed, legs open revealing her lingerie was crotch-free.

“Like, I hope you’re not mad? But I couldn’t help myself so I started playing with myself. I’m like, wet? I need you. Like now.”

Now Sean felt drawn in, walking towards her on the bed. She grabbed him, tearing at his shirt and pants. He let her undress him, looking over every curve of her body. Every inch of her exuded a sexual slut, not a scientist.

She grabbed his cock and started to tug on it, letting drool from her mouth fall onto the shaft. He gave a sharp nod and she gobbled up his cock. Sean’s knees buckled as her expert mouth wrapped around his cock and swallowed it.

Finding himself on the brim of exploding in her mouth, he threw her off his cock and back onto the bed. She spread her legs and started to play with herself.

“It’s like, so hard to think of anything else,” she whined, gasping, “But fucking. Oh please I need a good fucking.”

Sean complied, slipping into her wet, tight pussy and letting himself go. Her innocent, stupid demeanor brought out something primal in him. When they were finished, the bed lay in ruins. Clarissa lay there, half-awake, purring and drooling. Sean felt spent.

He wanted more.

* * *

Clarissa checked the readings once more. She made a note and saw her partner staring at her from the corner of her eye.

“Yes?” she snapped.

“N-nothing,” the young intern said.

Clarissa sighed and removed her glasses. “Your face says something else. What.”

The intern turned with a bashful expression on her face. “It’s just...you look happy. Did you have a good night last night?”

Clarissa remembered last night. Or parts of it. A bottle of wine. Her favorite sex toy. And some amazing goddamn sex. She rubbed her thighs together, the experience too intense.

“Uh, yeah,” she said, stammering and trying to keep the blush on her cheeks from forming, “But that’s not important. Get downstairs and get the material for the next experiment.”

“Yes Doctor,” the intern said with a knowing smile, rushing out of the room. Clarissa swore she heard her giggle on the way down the hall.

Clarissa bit her lip. Idiot. She was better than that. Better than some party girl with no ambitions beyond what cock to get between her legs. She was a strong, independent woman.

Feeling in control of herself once more, she returned to the computer screen. She poured over the data, blocking out everything else in her world. She heard the door opened but did not turn.

“Back already? Just set it over there,” she said, pointing to her left.

“All those awards,” a new voice, a strangers voice, a males voice, deep and smooth said from behind her, “All those accolades from the highest members of society. If they only knew what you were really like.”

Clarissa held her breath, her body tightening up and anxious. She had no idea who broke in, no idea if she should fight. She started at the computer screen, trying to find the words.

“If they only knew what a fucking whore you were.”

She felt something with those words. Anger. But...not quite as angry as she should be. Like a part of her agreed with him.

She could feel him behind her. Warm breath ran down her neck. She shuddered, her pussy igniting with desire. No. Not like this.

“What a sex-crazed bimbo you are. You’re not this. Not this prim and proper ice queen. With doctrines and research. No, I know who you really are.”

His words dripped out of his mouth and settled right between her legs. She gasped, trying to figure out why his words had such an effect on her. Why it was so hard to think, to move...

“You are a bimbo.”

She moaned.

“A bimbo.”

She grabbed her breasts, feeling intense heat and arousal.

“Nothing more than a stupid bimbo.”

She moaned, knocking her glasses off her face. Where was she? Who was this sexy man? Why didn’t any of that matter?

“Playtime stupid bimbo.”

She ran her hand under her pants, touching her wet pussy.

“Yess...”

“Yes what bimbo?”

“Yess Master. I’m a stupid fucking bimbo.”

She turned, her eyes bright but her mind dull. Nothing mattered now. She felt light-headed, giggly. The man took out his cock. Thick and magnificent. She remembered him from somewhere. Yesterday.

“Touch yourself while you suck me off.”

She did just that, eager to obey and stop thinking. All she wanted now was that hard cock in her mouth, and her fingers deep inside of her.

It went by so fast she didn’t even have time to prepare herself for the stomach crunching orgasm, or the thick load she swallowed from him. She didn’t care. She was properly used, like she wanted.

She sat there as he wiped the last bit of cum and drool from her lips. She sat there in her own juices, staring ahead. Oblivious and wrapped in ecstasy.

“Now, go to the bathroom, clean yourself up. Remember nothing but the need to masturbate in the bathroom and having an incredible orgasm. Be happy for the rest of the day. Giddy even. And tonight...tonight you will feel the arousal growing inside of you. Every time it wins just a little bit, your brain will empty. The emptier you get, the more aroused you get. When you are a stupid little slut again you will dress as a high class whore and wait. i will come to you when you text me that you are a stupid little slut. Do you understand?”

She grunted, the only thing she remembered how to do.

“Good girl,” he said, kissing her forehead. She shivered in appreciation. He patted her cheek and left the room.

She got up, like a zombie, and staggered to the bathroom. Inside she cleaned herself, staring with a blank expression in the mirror. When she was done her brain, her functioning rushed back to her like a broken dam. She gripped the counter, shaking off the effects.

“The fuck?” she whispered to herself, remembering a need to masturbate and the intense pleasure that followed. Two days in a row. She hadn’t been that horny since teen years. Maybe she needed a break.

Still.

She felt wonderful. She looked at herself in the mirror and giggled. She looked really good with rosy cheeks and a touch of sweat.

She wondered what tonight would bring.