The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The List

Part Four

Feel free to follow me on twitter at @LaceyLayton

“I fold.”

Sean put down his cards and shook his head. Thomas, across from Sean and the small wooden table holding their cards, let loose with a deep, rich laugh as he collected the loose dollar bills. “No good at this game, are you?” Thomas said, flashing a toothy smile.

Sean chuckled. He grabbed the coffee mug full of some sort of brown liquid Thomas suggested and took another sip. Nope. Still terrible.

“I have my mind on other things.”

Thomas nodded, shuffling the cards. “Doesn’t take a wise man to see that. Hell, spending an evening with a old man like myself means something is up.”

“Aw, come on now,” Sean said, accepting the new cards from Thomas, “It’s not that. I like spending time with you.”

Thomas clicked his tongue. “You do seem to appreciate the history of this place a little more than most Mister Warren.”

“Oh Thomas, please. Sean.”

Thomas tipped his hat. “I am off duty I suppose. All right. Sean then.”

Sean looked at his cards. Terrible. Again.

“Are you ever off duty? You seem to live here.”

Thomas shrugged. “Nowhere else I’d rather be. I’ve been here since the beginning and I think I’ll be here until the end.”

Sean felt his cheeks grow warm. “I....heard about what happened to you.”

“You mean the castration.”

Sean nodded, hoping he did not step out of line. He liked Thomas. But Thomas was also imposing. There was a heavy silence. Sean wanted to look up but felt embarrassed.

Then, Thomas laughed. “Oh Sean. That’s ancient history.”

“Can I ask...”

“Why? Sure. I was one of the city’s best hypnotists. Maybe even in the world. I had men and women falling under my spell like no one’s business. Every night was a new layer of debauchery and ecstasy. Money, drugs, women, nothing was off limits.”

“Doesn’t sound so bad. Well except for the drugs.”

“True. But I was a black man back in the day when being a powerful black man was not looked good upon. I spent a night having a terrific time and then spent the next two untangling the mess with police and anyone else with a grudge that a black man just had sex with the most beautiful white women. After awhile it just became a headache. But son, you know this. With this power, and being human, how can you say no? How can you just tell yourself you’re going to stop having sex? And back in those days, without The List, without restrictions? No, I made this decision for my own sanity. My own well being. Never looked back.”

Sean nodded. “Wow. Well.”

Thomas smiled and slapped his cards down. Sean sighed and shook his head. “I hate this game.”

“You just need to know how to play it better. Speaking of, should only be another half an hour until the system is updated and your dear Debbie is on The List.”

Sean’s ears perked up. It felt like forever, but it was so soon?

“May I make a suggestion that when you claim her first to wait until tomorrow? Breaking into her place just because you are horny still doesn’t look good. Besides, I could use the company.”

Sean smiled. “Thomas, I’m not just here for that. I do enjoy spending time with you and learning more about this place. There is so much I don’t understand.”

Thomas nodded. “That is on purpose of course. Newbies such as yourself can’t know everything all at once. This is a old institution with deep, delicate ties. For instance what more experienced members do to make a little money and give back is—”

They were cut off by a sudden, loud noise echoing down the empty halls followed by the building plunging into darkness.

“Is this..is this normal?” Sean asked.

“Hell no,” Thomas said getting to his feet and switching on his flashlight, “This place has so many goddamn backup generators to keep things like The List from getting corrupted that this should not happen. No, I think we have visitors.”

“People breaking in? Here? Someone else knows about this place?” Sean asked, feeling panic.

Thomas nodded. “Every now and then a whisper here and there gets loose. We try to curb it out as much as we can, but we’re only human. Mostly female groups, thinking we are some kind of evil cult. We get protests and the odd break-in. Damn foolish when you have a building of hypnotists but I guess they think I’m alone tonight,” Thomas turned to Sean and smiled, “But I’m not.”

“Me? What do you want me to do?”

“I have to get the generators running before The List and your precious Debbie are wiped out,”

Thomas said, pointing to the stairs, “You on the other hand have a good ten flights to run up and stop whoever is doing this.”

“But...who knows how many they are. And guns..”

Thomas shrugged. “You’re a master hypnotist. Stay in the shadows and take them down, one after the other. We can’t let this place fall to anyone. They broke in here, so their rights are gone. You use that voice and mind of yours to take this place back. I’ll get the generators on and come help you when I can.”

Sean stood there, mouth open and frozen in fear.

“Move!” Thomas hissed, waving his flashlight towards the stairs.

Sean complied, tearing up the stairs. His mind raced with possibilities, most of which ended up with him riddled with bullets. He gripped the handrail and stopped. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to think straight. Thomas was right. He was good at this. Maybe he could do it.

For Debbie.

The thought of being so close, yet denied her made his mind up for him. He raced up the last flights of the stairs, past the fake wall the guarded the top floors. In an emergency they opened. The green and red lights to hypnotize intruders were even deactivated. Sean shook his head, glad he took his friend Ken’s advice on starting to use the building’s personal trainer. He was still a mess by the time he reached the top floor but in his old life he would have passed out already.

He opened the door cautiously, peering down the darkened hallway. Nothing. He crept down the hall, listening for anything. Passing by the bathroom, he heard noise. He froze. A woman’s voice, murmuring to herself.

He leaned up against the wall to the bathroom and peered around the corner. There he saw a young, fit woman in a tight black outfit. She undid her black mask to reveal a full head of long, flowing blonde hair. Sean stood there, stunned.

“Fuckin Tracy,” the woman mumbled, running some water, “My head is in this game. I don’t need to take a break.”

Sean felt his heart beating in his throat. She was distracted. Dangerous. But the thought of letting loose with his power on someone not on The List...it made Sean tingle. As she dunked her head in the sink, he crept closer. His muscles tightened. He would need to act quick and decisive. He admired her tight form from behind. He saw his reflection in the mirror. He looked ready. Hungry to use his power.

He wrapped one arm around her mouth with the other around her stomach, pressing her firm body against his. Her eyes went wide, and she tried to scream. He stared at her right in the eyes through the mirror.

“Be quiet,” he said, his voice full of power and dominance, “Be quiet now and listen. No harm will come to you if you just relax, and listen. Just relax now. Relax.”

She struggled, but her power started to fade.

“Good, already you are relaxing. Just stare into my eyes and relax. My power is too great, too overwhelming. No point in resisting. Stop struggling and relax. Feel your body giving in, relaxing now. Just relax for me.”

He poured it all on, using every trick he knew. He knew he could be caught at any moment but that only excited him even more. He held her tighter, feeling her body and mind falling to his power.

“I wish I had more time to play with you...look into my eyes. Feel the power in my eyes take control of you. Feel my words inside of your head. You are far too deep now, far too submissive to my control. Sleep. Sleep. Close your eyes, and sleep.”

She tried to resist, biting her lip and hanging in there, but his words and power proved too much. She slumped into his arms. Sean realized how erect he was and cleared his throat. If this was only any other day...

“Listen to me. You will open your eyes when I snap my fingers and look at yourself in the mirror. You will see yourself, docile and submissive, mindless and a slave to my power. This is going to turn you on to the point you will have to touch yourself. You will masturbate until you have had two orgasms. Only then will you be able to look away from the mirror. You will hunt your friends down at that point and seduce them any way you can. You will obey my commands at all times. Do you understand?”

“Yesss,” came the slurred reply.

Sean propped her up and snapped his fingers. Her glazed, glassy eyes stared back. A small smile started on her lips.

Sean wanted to stay and watch his work. He really wanted to stay and watch his work. But he knew there were countless more people in here. He needed to...

He stopped and turned back to the woman. “How many are there in here?”

“Three, with me,” she replied, mumbling as she started to caress herself.

Sean’s brow furrowed. Only three? That seemed...low. Especially if they knew what this place was. Sean saw the woman starting to rub herself and left before he decided to take out his growing sexual frustrations on her.

He crept down the empty hallways looking for any signs of life. He saw a flashlight in the distance in one of the only offices. A conference room, Sean thought. He hid behind a couch and saw a raven-haired beauty with her back to him looking all over with her flashlight.

He remembered something Ken told him. The conference rooms were soundproof and also had a intercom built into them. He thought they may have been used for applicants to The List. He bit his tongue, looking for the intercom. He saw a black rectangle, not unlike the shape of a phone, on a desk a few feet in front of him. He remembered Wendy using it for the conference room to scare Ken last week. He smiled and snatched it.

He turned to the woman. Still preoccupied with something. He snuck up to the door, holding his breath. He let go of the lock, the door slowly closing.

He snuck behind the couch, keeping an eye for the last person. Seeing a flashlight in the distance he cursed and snuck back to the hallways, attempting to block out the moans from the woman’s bathroom and plunked himself in the men’s bathroom. He flicked the device in his hand. To his surprise he saw the option to lock the door. He quickly hit that button. He saw a button for privacy and hit that. His device lit up, showing a camera feed from inside the conference room. The clear glass walls started to frost. The woman noticed this and ran for the door. Sean tried to hide his feelings of excitement at knowing this woman was now trapped.

He could do anything he wanted.

“No use,” he said into the speaker. The woman turned, startled. She screamed to be let out. “No use now. You are in a sound-proof room where no one can see you. The doors are locked. The only thing in this room is you...and my voice.”

She put her hands over her ears, hiding under the table. Sean turned up the volume all the way. “You can run from me. You can’t run from my voice. Already, deep inside you, you know how this will end. With you, blank and mindless, a thrall under my power. Give in now, save yourself the fight. Give in to my voice and submit to my power.”

He waited for a moment. No movement.

“There is no reason to be scared. No reason to be afraid. You can relax. You can just listen to my voice, and relax. You can just let your body go, your tense muscles relax and your mind go empty. You can just sit there, as you are, and relax. Listen to my voice and relax. You are already lying down, already feeling the relaxation. Take a nice deep breath in now, a nice deep breath in….and out. Feeling the relaxation creeping into your system. Listen to my voice, and relax.”

He continued for a few more minutes. Then he saw a hand flop out into his view. His cock stirred. Another one down.

“Good. Now you are totally relaxed, totally mindless, totally under my power. Listen to me, and obey. When I snap my fingers you will rise. You will feel a powerful arousal swelling in your system. An arousal that can only be quenched if you perform oral sex on your leader. You will seek her out, you will seduce and you will not be able to stop yourself until you are going down on her. When she orgasms, you will orgasm. And when you do, you will be left a mindless, obedient slave unable to resist any command I give you. Understood?”

He heard some sort of mumbling from the video feed. He snapped his finger.

She sat up, like a zombie, almost smacking her head on the table. He could tell from here her eyes were foggy, as was her head. She stood and staggered out of the room. He undid everything to the room and let her out. Shifting, he realized how turned on he was. He felt bad, as this was a very serious situation. But a part of him wanted to drag the two women under his control to a small part of the floor and fuck them senseless.

He shook his head. The leader. He needed the leader. He snuck out of the bathroom and peered into the darkness. Finding the flashlight of the dark haired woman, he followed a good pace behind her. They made their way to the center of the floor, which housed the computer. Which housed The List. A shorter blonde stood at the console. She was heavier than the other two, but only in the curves she possessed. Sean felt his mouth water. She had to be his as well.

“Linda?” the leader said shining the flashlight into the dark haired woman’s face.

“Ug, Tracy, damnit.” Linda replied, putting a hand up to her face. She continued to walk forward.

“Have you seen Patty? I told her to get some cold water on her face and get back here. Haven’t seen her in a while now…Linda?”

Linda walked up to Tracy and parted some of her hair from her face. “You’re beautiful you know that?”

“Uh, Lind—“

Linda planted a hard kiss on Tracy. Tracy staggered back, trying to pry Linda off her. She finally managed, taking with her a long string of saliva. “Jesus, where is that from?”

Linda caressed Tracy’s body. Grabbing her breasts, she leaned into the console. Tracy had nowhere to go as Linda kissed and licked her neck, tugging on the zipper of her tight black outfit.

“No..wait…no..stop..” Tracy begged, her breathing growing ragged, “We here…here…to do a job..”

“Oh I have a job to do all right,” Liinda purred, biting Tracy’s ear. She unzipped Tracy, letting her hands run over the soft skin of Tracy. Tracy moaned and did not resist when Linda swiveled her to a chair and tugged on the outfit down to reveal her panties.

Tracy put a hand over her wet pussy in a last ditch attempt to stop her. Then Linda started to lick Tracy’s thighs and Tracy’s hand wavered. Then gave in.

Sean felt a need to do something. What he wanted to do, watching Linda nestled between Tracy’s thighs and Tracy thrashing and moaning in her seat, was fuck them. But one of them still posed a risk. Sean waited a few minutes until Tracy was near orgasm before making his move.

He slipped up behind her, rubbing her temples with his hands. Her body stiffened, ready to fight. He leaned in close to her ears.

“Don’t fight it. Just let this happen. Just let my touch relax you now. feels so good to relax. Feels so good to have your friend eating you out. You don’t want it to stop do you? No. So just sit there and relax. Relax and listen to my voice as the pleasure builds up in your body. As my touch relaxes you. Everything feels so good. Everything is okay. It is good to feel pleasure. It is good to listen to my voice. It is good to listen, and obey. Obey the pleasure. The pleasure building in your body. Obey that, and obey my voice. They are the same. My voice brings you pleasure. My voice is bringing you more pleasure than Linda’s tongue. When you orgasm, and you will orgasm, it will because of my words. My words creating so much pleasure. So much pleasure that you want to hear my words more and more. You need to. You need to listen and obey my words. Feel it now, my words making you feel pleasure. The pleasure to submit to my words. When you orgasm your mind, your resistance will simply fade away. All that will be left is the pleasure left my listening to my words. And obeying.”

He could tell her body was close. She dug into the arms of the chair. He waited just a moment.

“Cum now. Cum now and empty your mind.”

Tracy shrieked and shuddered, her body responding to a rippling orgasm. As that happened, Linda’s body betrayed her and she fell to the ground in a puddle of pleasure. He watched the two women fall into their own pleasure, then into their own submission. One by one they got to their knees and faced him, blank eyed and ready to obey him.

He heard movement behind him and turned to see Patty staggering their way, also deeply under her own spell of submission. He pointed beside Linda and she too complied, getting on her knees. Sean felt a surge of power, of dominance in his body. He could turn them over to Thomas. He could end this. That would be the right thing to do.

Sean looked down. He was fondling himself. He really wanted to take these three women. He had three beautiful, blank, mindless women all to himself.

He unzipped his pants.

“Now listen closely…”

* * *

Many hours later, the lights flickered on. The computer hummed to life. Sean, upside down on a couch with his pants on the ground, groaned. Everything in him ached. In a beautiful way. He looked over to see three women sprawled over the floor and couches, deeply asleep and covered in dry sweat and other fluids. They looked properly used. He felt properly used.

“I take it you took care of this side Mister Warren.”

Sean blinked and looked up to see Thomas standing over them with a big grin on his face. Sean covered himself up and rotated around, falling to the floor in the process. “Uh it’s not what it looks like. I was going to come see yo—“

“It is fine Mister Warren. I knew I could trust you to…take care of the situation here. It gave me time to get the generators running and take care of the rest of the intruders.”

“Rest?” Sean said his eyes bulging. “Oh Thomas I am so sorry. If I knew there were more I would have come and helped..”

Thomas held up a hand. “Nonsense Mister Warren. I enjoyed the time…and I did not wish to share in any case.”

He started towards the elevator.

“Wait, share? But I thought you were…”

Thomas laughed, a deep belly laugh. “My boy, there are things here that are not what they seem.”

Sean pondered this, then a light went off in his head as he scanned the three women. “Thomas, were these woman on The List the whole time? Was this some sort of..fantasy for them?”

Thomas did not answer, but continued to laugh harder. He entered the elevator and tipped his hat. “Mister Warren when you are done please ring. I will send the cleaners up to make sure this place is ready for tomorrow. Have a….good night sir.”

The elevator doors closed leaving them all alone. He felt his cock stir once more, realizing what happened. He smiled.

Debbie could wait.

“Ladies, listen to me now…and obey.”