The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 13

Emily wasn’t quite prepared for the reception she got when she arrived at school.

Some of it, Emily supposed, was to be expected. An announcement sheet had been tacked up on the bulletin board in the high school lobby, listing who’d made the cheerleading squad, and who’d missed the cut. A bunch of students were milling around the bulletin board, chatting with one another as they read over the list of names. It was official … Donna and Michelle were among the new cheerleaders, and not only was Emily among the new cheerleaders as well, she also was the squad’s newest captain.

Just a short way down the hallway from the bulletin board was Emily’s locker, which had been decorated sometime early that morning with all sorts of ribbons, balloons, and shiny pink wrapping paper. CONGRATULATIONS CAPTAIN, WE LOVE YOU!!!! proudly screamed one of the giant paper banners hanging above Emily’s locker. And as many students were gathered in the by the bulletin board, even more were gathered by Emily’s locker.

Some of the students by Emily’s locker were her close friends, like Donna and Michelle. In fact, Donna was impatiently hopping up and down as she kept desperately looking down the hallway, hoping to catch a glimpse of her best friend the instant she arrived. Some of the other gathered students were the newly-announced members of the cheerleading squad. Dawn and Samantha were among them, the only remaining cheerleaders from the previous year’s squad, both looking a bit uncertain but hopeful, as though they’d resigned themselves to their fate, and were willing to move on with the squad with Emily replacing their missing best friend Charlotte.

Speaking of Charlotte … rumors were flying around the school about Charlotte’s disappearance, ranging from she’d gotten knocked up by some senior at Northern State and gotten a quickie marriage to him in Las Vegas to she’d been kidnapped and the FBI was at her house waiting for a phone call to she’d dropped out of school and was doing porn. A hundred wild stories and sketchy rumors were floating around about Charlotte, each one stranger than the next, all of them whispered in excited, hushed tones by the students crowded in the hallway.

But when Emily finally arrived at school … all the whispers about Charlotte stopped, at least for a little while. And plenty of excited whispers started about Emily instead.

For the past few days at school, Emily had only been vaguely aware of the attention she’d been getting … or, to be more precise, the attention that the outfits she’d been wearing had been getting. She kind of knew about some of the lustful stares that had come her way from the guys she passed in the hallways, or the looks of disgust from other girls ... but they hadn’t consciously registered with her.

But while Emily had gotten plenty of attention – both good and bad – for dressing like a tramp the past few days, she’d managed to bury that in the back of her mind. For when she’d dressed the way Jack wanted her to dress those other days, the amazing headphones that Jack had given her were always in her ears, blaring their sweet, lovely static. And, while lost in that dreamy haze of static, Emily had thought little else but her cheerleading tryouts – every beat, every move, every little nuance of her routines, and how to perform them perfectly. And when she hadn’t been conditioning her mind and body to become a perfect cheerleader … she’d been conditioning her mind and body to become her brother Jack’s perfect sexy slut, thinking of how much she wanted to suck his cock, how much she wanted to fuck him, and all the dirty positions they could fuck in, and all the different places where they could fuck, and how he could parade her around like his special fucktoy whore …

Basically, Emily had a lot of other things on her heavily-conditioned mind.

This particular morning, however, was the first morning that Emily had gone to school without wearing her headphones, at least since she’d started listening to Jack. And without the headphones, she couldn’t tune out the rest of the world … quite the opposite, in fact. Emily realized that her hearing was much better than it used to be, and her ability to notice and pay attention to things had been amplified to an incredible degree … especially anything that was said about her. And anyone who looked at Emily … she noticed them, especially if they gave her a look of appreciation, or just shameless lust … or complete disgust, disappointment, or disdain.

As Emily entered the lobby of the school, applause and cheers erupted from the smiling students who’d gathered there. The applause awkwardly died in confusion, though, as many of Emily’s cheering classmates simply started to gawk at her instead. The fabric of Emily’s white mini-dress clung to her slender body so tightly, it might as well have been painted on her … and her nipples, still rock-hard with arousal from her dirty little dalliance with her mother and younger brother that morning, poked loud and proud through the dress. Her ample tits – already a few cup sizes larger than they’d been only a few days ago – flounced and jiggled unrestrained beneath her dress, giving anyone in the school hallway who liked breasts a spectacular show. And based on the number of eyes focused intently on Emily, quite a lot of students at Patriot High were very fond of big, beautiful tits.

The white dress was also extremely tight and just a touch too small, so as Emily walked into the lobby, the hem kept creeping up her hips and her ass, forcing her to constantly tug it back in place. She found that she could kind of keep it in place if she sashayed a bit on her silver high heels as she walked … however, she realized that by doing so, she was also strutting like a prostitute down Main Street at three in the morning, flaunting and shaking her ass shamelessly as her heels clacked against the tile hallway floor. Emily decided that this probably wasn’t a bad thing. Lots of hookers are really, really sexy, she thought.

Emily made her way past the crowd of her classmates to her locker. She saw Samantha and Dawn standing there, looking rather perplexed. “There you are!” Emily exclaimed, waving excitedly to the two other cheerleading captains. She skipped over to them, giving each of them a big, affectionate hug. Emily ran her hand lightly over Dawn’s ass as she hugged her as well – Emily always had thought Dawn had the sexiest ass in the entire school – and let out a soft, breathy giggle as Dawn almost jumped out of her skin from the gentle caress.

“Um, good to see you too, Emily,” Dawn said, nervously inching away from Emily. “And … the outfit? Is this a joke, or …”

“Do you like it?” Emily said. She danced around in a circle on her heels. Someone – a guy, Emily wasn’t exactly sure who, though – let out an appreciative wolf whistle. Emily giggled again. “I absolutely fucking love it. And since I was going to be named cheerleading captain today – and let’s face it, we all knew I would! – I wanted to wear something special for the occasion. Something sexy.”

“I see,” Samantha said flatly. Emily thought she heard a hint of disdain in Samantha’s voice, but decided that she was just hearing things. After all, she and Samantha were cheerleading captains. They certainly didn’t have anything to disagree about. “So, dressing like that … it’s how you think you should celebrate being a cheerleader?”

“Oh, absolutely,” Emily said, nodding eagerly. “Maybe we can all dress like this sometime.”

“Uh-huh … right,” Samantha said. She pursed her lips like she’d just eaten something sour. “Sure … I’ll think about that. Well, anyway, congrats. Guess I’ll see you after school at our first team meeting, then.” She rolled her eyes, and then gestured towards Dawn. “Come on, we need to get to class.”

Emily watched as the two other cheerleading captains departed, moving through the loose crowd of other students, noting with interest how Dawn eagerly followed after Samantha like an excitable, attention-starved puppy. I wonder how Dawn would look in my bedroom, wearing nothing by a dog leash, she mused. Really, really hot.

Some other classmates approached Emily, murmuring awkward congratulations, some shaking her hand, a few offering hugs … mostly guys, who seemed quite eager to press themselves up against Emily’s chest. Emily didn’t mind. Tits are for playing with, that’s what Jack says, she thought rather happily. She also received excited, babbling congratulations – ohmigodohmigodOHMIGOD, isn’t this GREAT!!! – from her redheaded friend Michelle, who couldn’t seem to stop jumping up and down as she spoke, as though she was about to literally burst … and who also couldn’t seem to stop running her pretty green eyes up and down Emily’s lean, curvy body. Again, Emily didn’t mind. She found herself wishing that she could show even more of her body to Michelle at some point …

The only person who didn’t seem to notice Emily’s attire in the slightest was Donna. Emily supposed that was because her best friend, of course, always had great taste in clothes … and besides, Donna was also wearing something really sexy, something that Emily thought she wouldn’t mind wearing herself. Donna wore a tiny little t-shirt, one with a torn collar that clung tightly to her top. Emily vaguely remembered Donna wearing the shirt a few years ago, long ago, when they were in seventh grade. Donna also wore a denim miniskirt with a ripped, jagged hemline, which showed off her long, shapely legs quite nicely. It looked to Emily like Donna had cut the hemline down with a pair of scissors to its outrageously short length … a choice that Emily thought was really smart. It made Donna look so much hotter … and just a touch slutty.

Not bad, Emily thought dreamily, as she gazed at her best friend’s outfit. She’d look even more sexy, though, if Jack picked out her clothes instead … maybe I can ask him if he could do that, he’s so good at picking out cute outfits …

“Hiya, Em,” Donna said, her voice ragged with excitement as she ran up and hugged her best friend. Emily found it was all she could do not to shove Donna hard up against the lockers and shove her tongue down her best friend’s throat, grinding against her hard while she shamelessly groped her tits. “So awesome, right? And captain … congrats … listen, did you bring me a new set of headphones?”

“What?” Emily barely heard Donna’s question. The number of her classmates that were just openly staring at her was something Emily found exciting beyond belief. She kept twirling around, still bouncing up and down on her heels as she looked around, her big tits jiggling wildly with every bounce. “Oh, yeah, that … um, yeah, I guess. It should be the top box in my bag …”

“Thanks,” Donna said. She snatched the pink Victoria’s Secret bag out of Emily’s grasp, and rummaged around in it until she found the small box with her name on it. Donna let out a little squeal of delight, and ripped the box open, tearing the headphones out of them with a manic glee.

Emily watched curiously as Donna shoved the tiny buds of the headphones into her ears, connecting the main wire to her iPod … and then the blissful smile that crossed Donna’s sweet face as static began to play. Emily nodded in understanding. She remembered the burning need to hear that harsh, lovely noise.

“So I’ll see you later, at the cheerleading meeting after school?” Emily asked Donna. “I’ve got a lot of things I need to talk about with you, and Michelle, and Dawn and Samantha … well, everyone, I guess. We have a lot of things we need to do. Lots of plans. I think I – I mean, we’re going to me making some changes to the squad this year …”

“What?” Donna said. “Um, yeah, sure. I guess.” The petite brunette adjusted her headphones a bit, trying to listen the static blaring out of them and to Emily at the same time. “Might be a little late, though. I have, um, a special appointment, so I’m going to ditch out of school for a bit. And, um, I might have to, uh, leave the meeting early for, uh, something else …”

“Of course,” Emily said, nodding agreeably. “I understand. Totally.” Which was true. Emily wasn’t quite sure why she understood, but somehow, she did … and she knew that whatever her best friend was evasively mumbling about, it was important, and it needed to be done. Besides, Emily thought that Donna would be happy about to the changes she had planned.

“Thanks,” Donna replied with a grin. She leaned close to Emily, giving her best friend a quick, light kiss on the cheek. “You’re the best.”

As Donna headed away, Emily noticed that the lights blinking on Donna’s new headphones were pink and light purple, exactly like the lights on Emily’s second pair of headphones. Emily beamed in delight. She’ll be so happy with them, they’re so much better than the pink and green ones, thought Emily. Jack’s so nice to give the good ones to her …

The stares and the murmurs Emily was getting didn’t subside after she got her books from her locker. If anything, they grew more and more with each passing hour, as texts, whispers, and rumors about Emily and the slutty outfit she wore spread through the school like wildfire. After each of her classes, Emily discovered that there always was a crowd of students gathered by the door as she headed to her next class. There would be a brief moment of craning heads as everyone brazenly stared at her – particularly, her cleavage – followed by a lot of students immediately pretending they hadn’t just been staring at her as Emily moved past them. Emily could then hear the soft thunder of footsteps behind her as small crowds followed behind her … and she could feel their eyes, crawling up and down her slim body, lingering on the sweet curves of her ass.

And Emily could especially hear what some of her classmates were saying about her.

“Look at her,” Emily heard a thin, waif-like sophomore dressed in jeans and a trendy rock t-shirt say as she walked by. “When did the dirty whore convention come to town? Never knew she was such a trashy slut before …”

“I know, right?” Emily heard another girl standing nearby snort in disgust. “When did Emily turn into such a skank? I mean, shit, I thought she was normal …”

“Fuck, is that chick dating anyone?” Emily heard a guy say, a big, hulking meathead wearing a varsity football jacket. “Because I sure wouldn’t mind tapping that sweet ass. And if she is … that fucker’s the luckiest son of a bitch in this school …”

“Shit,” Emily heard a tall, athletic guy say to one of his friend. It might have been one of the basketball players, she wasn’t quite sure. “Is that … nahhh … coulda sworn I saw her fucking on some porn site the other night … well, if it wasn’t her, the bitch that looked just like her sure loved to fuck, let me tell you …”

Emily heard even more comments like that as she walked from class to class, some of them in hushed whispers, some loud and directed right at her. Whether they were lustful compliments or mean-spirited insults … Emily heard them all, and they all made Emily so very, very wet and horny. And the attention almost made things worse, as with everyone constantly watching her, Emily couldn’t just sneak off and masturbate in the girls’ bathroom the way she had the other day. She knew if she did, there would be at least two or three girls following her into the bathroom, listening to her wanton moans of pleasure as she fingered herself to a furious orgasm … and she just couldn’t do that. It’d be too humiliating … although as the day rolled on, she found herself caring less and less about that, as she began to feel a sloppy, sticky heat beginning to wetly coat her thighs.

Emily’s burning need for release had almost built to an unbearable crescendo by the early afternoon, as she entered Mr. Hill’s chemistry class. All of the slightly awkward, humiliating attention that Emily had gotten throughout the day had her on the verge of utterly creaming herself, even though her sopping pussy hadn’t so much as been touched. She kept her head down as she went over to her seat, fumbling in her purse for her cell phone as she walked. Emily decided that she’d text Donna, and have her best friend meet her in the parking lot, and have Donna’s delightfully slutty tongue lap at her cunt until she came all over it … and if the entire school watched, Emily didn’t care anymore. All she needed to do was make some excuse about needing to go to the bathroom, or the nurse’s office, and get Mr. Hill to write her a pass …

… and then, Emily ran right into Mr. Hill, not seeing him as he stood directly in front of her, blocking the way to her desk. A couple of Emily’s classmates – already seated – snickered at the clumsy, awkward collision. As Emily looked up at her chemistry teacher, she saw that his arms were folded crossly in front of his chest, and he had a hard, condemning look on his tired face. Emily put her big pink bag and her books down by her feet, and then tried taking a seat. To her annoyance, Mr. Hill still wouldn’t let her get to her desk.

“Emily,” Mr. Hill said sternly, “I’m very disappointed in you. I thought you might’ve learned something from our little chat yesterday … but it seems my faith in you was sadly misplaced.” Some nervous giggles and whispers echoed through the classroom as Mr. Hill walked over to his desk. He opened one of its drawers, and took out a hall pass. “You, miss, are to head straight down to the principal’s office, and –”

“Principal’s office, right there, got it, whatever,” Emily said in a sarcastic tone, shrugging her shoulders and rolling her eyes. “Are you done with the lecture, Mr. Hill?” She held out her hand expectantly for the pass, smirking as the giggles and whispers of her staring classmates rapidly turned into gasps of shock.

Mr. Hill walked slowly over to Emily, ignoring the gasps. He calmly placed the pass in Emily’s outstretched hand. “I’m done for now, Emily,” he said quietly. “But trust me, this isn’t over.”

“We’ll see,” Emily said, as she tucked the pass away in her handbag. She winked at Mr. Hill, and then bent over to take one of the bigger boxes out of her pink Victoria’s Secret bag, the soft curves of her ass peeking naughtily out from under the hem of her mini-dress as she did so. More than a few appreciative whistles – and a few disapproving murmurs – floated over in Emily’s direction. Emily couldn’t help but smile, even as her cheeks burned crimson with embarrassment … and as she felt that small damp patch of naughty desire growing even bigger between her legs.

“And what, pray tell, is this?” Mr. Hill asked.

“Present for you,” Emily replied cheekily. “Y’know, because you’re my favorite teacher and all.” She pressed the white cardboard box into Mr. Hill’s hands. “For all the nice things you give me, like trips to the principal’s office.”

Mr. Hill stared curiously at the box for a moment, then at Emily, looking both surprised and suspicious of the unexpected gift.. Reluctantly, he tucked the box under one arm, and then gave Emily a dismissive wave of his hand. “Go. You’ve wasted enough of your classmates’ time, and mine as well. You can come back when you’ve come to your senses … or at least remembered how to dress appropriately for my class again.”

Emily’s cheeks burned even more brightly with embarrassment. “Whatever,” she repeated, twirling one of her long locks of blonde hair between her slender fingers. She picked up her books and her Victoria’s Secret bag, and strode defiantly out of the classroom, making sure to give her ass an extra sexy, impudent wiggle as she walked away.

One down, Emily thought as she left Mr. Hill’s classroom, two to go. She didn’t know quite what that meant, but she knew she’d just done something important. Besides, it sounded like something Jack might say.

The principal’s office was on the first floor of the high school, in the east wing, one of the few areas that wasn’t under construction in that part of the building. There was an empty row of chairs outside the office in the hally, facing the doorway to the office’s tiny reception area. Seated behind a sterile, spartan metal desk in the reception area was old gray-haired Miss Harrigan, the school secretary for Patriot High … and just beyond Miss Harrigan’s desk was the door to Principal Jenkins’ office.

“Hi, I’m here to see Principal Jenkins,” Emily said as she stepped into the reception area. She daintily placed her hall pass on Miss Harrigan’s desk. “I think I’m in trouble, or something. I don’t know. Stupid Mr. Hill just has a problem with me, I guess …”

“Good grief,” Miss Harrigan said. The old woman narrowed her dark eyes at Emily as she looked up at her. Miss Harrigan took off her glasses, polishing the thick lenses with a silk cloth from her purse, and then stared at Emily again. “What on earth do you think you’re wearing, miss? You look like a prostitute. Go sit out there – out of my sight – and stay quiet until Principal Jenkins is ready to see you.” She pointed disdainfully to the chairs in the hallway. “Go, go, go …”

Emily turned and stepped quickly out of the office, again unable to stop smiling, even as another hot flash of utter humiliation crept across her face. She called me a fucking prostitute, Emily thought excitedly. She must think I’m some sex-starved slut … and she’s right … Emily began squirming around on her chair, her hands clasped together in her lap, lightly rubbing her hands against her crotch. She wondered if she could sneak away to the abandoned bathroom – the same bathroom where she’d so delightfully molested Charlotte the other day – and just play with herself for a couple of minutes. She just needed a quick release, just an orgasm or two, she didn’t think it’d take that long …

“Well, this is rather a shame, I think,” Emily suddenly heard a voice say.

Emily looked up, and saw Mrs. Winter standing by the doorway to the principal’s office, dressed in a smart, stylish, cream-colored pantsuit. Mrs. Winter’s hair was pulled back into a tight bun, and her arms were folded sternly across her small chest as she gave Emily a pitying, disgusted glare. As Mrs. Winter looking down at Emily through her black-rimmed designer glasses, Emily found herself feeling rather pathetic... and also felt the delicious, naughty heat building between her legs burning like an inferno.

Emily realized that she’d never seen Mrs. Winter wear anything but smart, chic pantsuits before. She dreamily began wondering what Mrs. Winter – a tall, slender, toned athletic woman in her early forties – would look like in a skirt. A really, really short skirt. Or in lingerie, or in nothing at all, as Emily imaged putting her head between Mrs. Winter’s naked legs and feasting happily on her history teacher’s hot pussy …

Emily.”

“Sorry,” Emily said. She nervously twisted her fingers together. “I’m listening. Honest.”

“I thought I’d find you here, unfortunately.” Mrs. Winter said to Emily. She took a seat next to Emily. “I ran into Mr. Hill just a few minutes ago. Quite frankly, my dear, we need to talk.”

“We do?” Emily said blandly. “Oh, right. Sorry. About the cheerleading squad?”

Mrs. Winter gave Emily an angry stare. “Don’t be such a smartass, Emily,” Mrs. Winter said. “I had such high hopes for you, and you are seriously disappointing me right now.”

Emily looked genuinely puzzled. And slightly hurt. “But I wasn’t–”

“Be quiet, Emily,” said Mrs. Winter. “You’re a smart girl. At least, I thought you were.” The older woman let out a weary sigh. “And I thought having you on the cheerleading squad was going to give the squad the fresh breath of air that it sorely needs. Patriot High might have competed at the National Championships the past few years because Charlotte is a brilliant cheerleader, but she and her little flock of disciples – Dawn and Samantha – are also decidedly immature … and lack a certain amount of class, if you’ll forgive my being blunt.”

“Oh.” Emily gazed at her pretty high heels. She didn’t quite know what else to say.

“I’ve had you in my classes for two years now,” Mrs. Winter continued, “last year, in European History, and now this year in American History. You’re a bright, talented young lady, Emily. And from what I’ve seen of you in my classes, I thought for certain you’d be bringing the class and the maturity to the cheerleading squad that it’s sorely lacked for the past few years. But …”

“But what?” Emily asked, genuinely bewildered. She really didn’t understand why Mrs. Winter was picking on her, it didn’t seem fair …

“But right now, it seems I was mistaken,” said Mrs. Winter. “You’re just as immature as Charlotte, it seems. Maybe even more so. And you’re not classy … you’re trashy. Cheap, cheap, trash at that. And as a member of the cheerleading squad now, that’s not only a poor reflection on you, but on everyone on the cheerleading squad … including me. You’re embarrassing, and I refuse to be embarrassed by a thoughtless, trampy girl like you.”

With a disapproving gaze, Mrs. Winter slowly looked up and down Emily’s body as she sat on the chair. Emily squirmed nervously in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her ankles, feeling utterly humiliated by the stern, withering look in Mrs. Winter’s eyes, and by the harshness of her words … and incredibly turned on by it all as well. Emily found herself tightly grabbing the sides of her chair so she wouldn’t pull up her mini-dress right in the waiting room and start masturbating right then and there. She so wanted to play with herself, especially if Mrs. Winter would watch. Her nipples were like hard, tiny marbles, poking brazenly with want through the sheer, skimpy fabric of her dress, and Emily felt pretty sure there was going to be a moist spot of her naughty juices left on her chair whenever she finally got up …

EMILY!”

“Sorry,” Emily said again. “I was listening … honest.”

“Good,” said Mrs. Winter. She gave Emily a cautious, wary look as she spoke, though, clearly mistrustful of her student and new cheerleading captain. “Then you’ll change out of that ridiculous harlot’s costume you’re wearing as soon as you’re done speaking with the principal – assuming he doesn’t give you detention or suspend you, of course – and after school, when we have our first cheerleading squad meeting, you’ll be dressed properly. And you’ll apologize for your remarkable lack of judgment – and taste – to myself, and to Dawn and Samantha, who’ve also been incredibly embarrassed by your behavior today. Do you understand?”

Do I understand? Emily thought angrily. That’s what Jack’s supposed to say, not you ... But Emily didn’t say anything. Instead, she nodded sullenly, pretending to agree with her history teacher.

“Much better,” Mrs. Winter seemed pleased with Emily’s assent. “We’ll talk later about some of the plans I have for this year’s cheerleading squad … and I’m looking forward to hearing yours as well.”

“Oh, I have lots of ideas for the squad,” Emily said evenly. “By the way … before I forget, I brought you a present.” She reached into her big pink shopping bag again, and took out the second of the three larger cardboard boxes inside it. “For you. I meant it to be a thank you gift, for everything you do for the cheerleading squad … but, well, I’m sorry I let you down so much, too. I guess I was excited, and just really happy to be on the squad … I guess I let that get the better of me. I didn’t know you had such high expectations for me, and believe me, the last thing I ever wanted to do was let you down.”

Emily smiled pleasantly as she spoke, but inwardly, she found herself surprised by the polite, composed apology coming out of her mouth. It certainly wasn’t what she was actually thinking. Emily was actually kind of mad at Mrs. Winter … she loved the sexy outfit that Jack had picked out for her, she was proud of being her brother’s special slut, she was proud of showing off her hot body to the whole school, and she had no desire at all to change into the stupid, boring clothes she used to wear before she started listening to Jack.

But the words coming out of Emily’s mouth … they sounded honest and natural, even though they definitely weren’t. Emily knew they were rehearsed, although she didn’t ever remember practicing them. It was as though someone had burned those words inside her head, expecting her to need to say them. Emily found it a little puzzling, but given Mrs. Winter’s surprised – and pleased – reaction to them, she decided not to think too hard about it.

“Well,” Mrs. Winter said, “that’s … that’s good of you to say, Emily. You have been listening to me. Excellent.” With a small, grateful smile, she took the box, tucking it carefully under one arm. “I’ll consider this the beginning of your apology … and the beginning of our new relationship. I trust we can start things over this afternoon at the squad meeting.”

“Absolutely,” Emily said. “It’ll be a brand new beginning for us. A good one. I just know it.”

“Indeed,” Mrs. Winter replied. “I’ll see you later.” Giving Emily a satisfied nod, the older woman turned smartly on her heel, and headed off down the corridor, back to her classroom.

Two down, Emily thought as Mrs. Winter left, one to go.

“Emily?” Mrs. Harrigan leaned her head out into the hallway. She gave Emily a cold, patronizing smile. Emily thought the old woman was a big, black floppy hat away from being a witch. “Principal Jenkins will see you now.”

Emily didn’t say anything to the secretary. Instead, she walked defiantly past the old woman, heading straight into Principal Jenkins’ office. Emily had never been in the office before – after all, she’d never been in the slightest bit of trouble before – but it was pretty much what she expected.

Old, boring, and stuffy, Emily thought in disdain, as she glanced around the room. The office was filled with heavy mahogany shelves filled with even heavier, thick, dusty books. A half-dozen framed diplomas hung proudly from the dark, wood-paneled walls, and an enormous antique oak desk sat in the center of the room.

Principal Jenkins – a heavyset, large man with thinning hair and a neatly-trimmed white beard – sat patiently behind the desk. With a patronizing sigh, he gestured towards one of the uncomfortable-looking wooden chairs that were in front of his desk. “Emily, if you wouldn’t mind,” he rumbled, “please, sit down. I have to say your being here is something that concerns me, quite a bit. You’ve always been a model student – good grades, no problems – so I don’t understand … this.”

“This?” Emily asked earnestly. She watched as Principal Jenkins sipped at a glass of water. “I don’t understand what you mean, Principal Jenkins. To be honest, I don’t even know why I’m here. Like, at all.”

Principal Jenkins practically spit out his water at Emily’s words. “You … don’t … know why?” he spluttered incredulously. “Emily, you’re dressed like a … well, we have a dress code at Patriot High. Are you aware of that?”

“Yes,” Emily said. “But it’s a snore”. She smiled, and feigned a yawn of boredom. “I wanted to wear something cute. And sexy. Don’t you think I’m sexy, Principal Jenkins?”

“Well, ‘cute’ and ‘sexy’ are not in Patriot High’s dress code,” Principal Jenkins replied, ignoring Emily’s question. “What is in the dress code is the phrase ‘acceptable standards’. And that, err, dress of yours is simply not acceptable. And you’re a smart girl … you should know that, Emily. But since apparently you’ve forgotten this somehow, you leave me with no choice but to call your parents.”

Principal Jenkins took a folder out of the filing cabinet next to his sprawling oak desk. Tossing the folder onto the desk, he flipped it open, running a pudgy finger down through the papers inside it … and then he reached for his phone. “Is your father home today, or at the office, Emily?”

“Um, he’s, uh, not, um, none of the above,” Emily said hesitantly. For a moment, a bewildered expression crossed Emily’s cheerful face. Where is Daddy, anyway? she found herself wondering. She knew he’d come home from his business trip from Tokyo the other night, but she hadn’t actually spoken with him. She’d just caught a brief glimpse of her father, talking in his study with her mother, looking very angry and upset … and talking with Jack.

And more importantly, her father had been listening to Jack.

“My dad, um, he’s on a business trip,” Emily said to Principal Jenkins. “To Paris. Yeah, Paris, that’s it. For a couple of days. He’s always travelling.” She fidgeted nervously in her seat. “I guess I don’t see him all that much. Not lately, anyway.” She found herself desperately wishing that Principal Jenkins would just shut up, or at least talk about something else. Suddenly she didn’t want to think much about her father, for some reason.

“Odd,” Principal Jenkins replied. “I see your father around town early some mornings, before school. We both like to get some coffee at the same donut shop. Could’ve sworn I saw him there just yesterday ...” Principal Jenkins drummed his fingers on his desk. “How about your mother? Is she home?”

“Yes,” Emily said. She felt absolutely confident about that. “I know she’s home.”

“Well, good,” said Principal Jenkins, as he started to dial the phone. “I need to talk to your mother about your brother Todd as well … he had an unexcused absence from school yesterday, and his homeroom teacher said he wasn’t in today, either. Is your brother sick?”

Emily remembered the ecstatic expression on her younger brother’s face that morning, when she’d been busy sucking his cock, and then a bit later when he’d been gleefully fucking their mother.

“I think Todd’s feeling great, actually,” Emily replied cheerfully.

“Well, all the more reason to call your mother, then,” said Principal Jenkins. “Your strange behavior and, uh, sudden, um, wardrobe choices … and your brother’s unexplained attendance … sounds like there might be some problems at home, young lady.” He held up a finger to Emily, indicating that she needed to stay quiet for a moment … and then let out an exasperated sigh. “Voice mail. Of course. Any idea where your mother might be this morning, Emily?”

In Todd’s bedroom, getting that yummy pussy of hers stuffed by my brother’s huge cock again, Emily thought, the words almost spilling out of her mouth … but again, she managed to catch herself and bite her tongue. Instead, she simply shook her head, as if she didn’t have the slightest idea.

“Mrs. Fremont?” Principal Jenkins said. “This is Principal Jenkins, at Patriot High. Please give me a call as soon as possible … it’s very important.” He paused to give Emily a disapproving stare, and then continued. “Your daughter Emily has been causing some, ah, issues with her, um, apparel selection, shall we say, and your son Todd hasn’t been at school for two days, so we need you to give an accounting of his whereabouts. Again, please call me as soon as possible. Thank you, Mrs. Fremont.”

Principal Jenkins hung up the phone.

“Okay, can I go now?” Emily asked. She stood up, tugging down the hem of her mini-dress as she did so. The sheer white fabric of the dress had ridden all the way up her thighs and part way up her hips as she stood, almost revealing the cleft of her damp, bare sex as she rose to her feet. Absently, she tugged the hem of her dress back down, shaking her hips as she pulled it back in place … and she smiled as she realized that Principal Jenkins was openly gawking at her, his eyes wide as his jaw dropped in both shock and lust.

“See? I guess you like it,” Emily said, as she bent over slightly, giving Principal Jenkins a spectacular view of her cleavage as she ran her hands down her long, lean thighs. “And if you like it, it’s okay, right? So I can go now?”

“Urrrmmm … uh, no, Emily,” Principal Jenkins muttered hoarsely. The principal uneasily loosened his tie, as his face turned interesting shades of purple and beads of sweat began rolling down his shiny forehead. “That’s right. No, umm, you can’t, err, go, you need to … uhh, just sit down, Emily. Please. Sit. Now.” He let out a deep, ragged breath, and Emily watched as Principal Jenkins began studying a pile of index cards on his desk with great interest.

“Oh,” Emily said. She sat back down. “I guess. How long do I need to wait here, then?”

“Umm, until your, uhh, mother calls back,” Principal Jenkins replied. He shuffled the pile of index cards together like he was a blackjack dealer in Vegas, still refusing to look up at Emily. “Yes. Yes, yes. We need to wait until your mother calls. That’s right. Yes.”

“It might be awhile,” Emily said. “So, while we’re waiting, I thought I could give you this.” She reached again into her pink shopping bag, with its dwindling number of cardboard boxes … and took out the last remaining large box. She placed it carefully on the principal’s desk, sliding it closer towards him. “It’s for you.”

“Um, that’s very nice, Emily,” Principal Jenkins said, “but there’s no, uh, reason to butter me up … a gift’s not changing anything, mmm, you know.” The large man twiddled his fingers nervously together, as he leaned back uncomfortably in his chair. “I’m still going to talk to your, mmm, mother, about your, uh, attire and accoutrements, so to speak.”

Oh, I bet you like butter, Emily thought crossly. She kept that thought to herself, though. Instead, she simply placed the last remaining large cardboard box on Principal Jenkins, squarely in front of him. “Well, whatever,” she cooed breathlessly at him. “You can still open it. No harm, right? Especially since we’re still waiting for Mom to call back.”

“Well …” Principal Jenkins eyed the box curiously, running a pudgy finger lightly over its lid. He looked hesitant, as though he knew he shouldn’t … but Emily batted her eyes at him and beamed happily. With a shrug, he pulled open the lid, and reached inside.

“Like it?” Emily asked. “Pretty awesome, right?”

“What in heaven’s name –?” Principal Jenkins blurted, as he reached into the box … and pulled out a gleaming chrome miniature world globe, sitting delicately on a golden stand, all of the continents etched perfectly on its metallic surface. A scattering of tiny red flashing lights blinked patiently at various points around the small globe, marking the location of all of the largest cities in the world. As Principal Jenkins held the globe in the palm of his hand, it began to slowly spin upon its stand … and to hum.

“My brother Jack made it,” Emily said enthusiastically. She’d never seen the miniature globe before, but somehow, Emily instinctively knew that to be true. “You remember my twin brother Jack, right? He’s a genius … so amazing. And really, really sexy. And great in bed.”

“I remember Ja– what did you say?” asked Principal Jenkins. He cocked his head at Emily, staring at her in disbelief.

“You heard me,” Emily said. “But that doesn’t matter. Just watch the globe. You’ll understand. Trust me.”

The miniature globe spun faster and faster, the tiny lights blinking on its chrome surface becoming red blurs as it picked up speed. The humming that emanated from the globe grew louder and louder as well … and then Principal Jenkins’s grew wide with surprise as the globe began to split apart, its chrome surface opening like the petals of a blossoming flower. As the metallic petals rotated and peeled away from the core of the globe, they revealed a bright, dazzling sapphire light that pulsed in an insistent, ordered rhythm. And as the sapphire light came into Principal Jenkins’ full view … the loud hum coming from the globe faded away, replaced instead by a tuneless, static-filled drone that echoed throughout the tiny office.

ZZZZMMMM ZZZZMMMM ZZZZMMMM
VORRPPPP FFFFPPPP VORRPPPP
ZZZZMMMM ZZZZMMMM ZZZZMMMM
FFFFPPPP VORRPPPP FFFFPPPP

Principal Jenkins doubled over in his chair, clapping his hands to his ears as he grimaced in pain. His eyes watered, and his face grew deathly pale. For a moment, Emily thought that her principal might lose his lunch all over his fancy mahogany desk, which she didn’t understand at all. She thought the sounds and the light coming from the global were just perfect, so soothing and wonderful. She couldn’t believe that such a glorious sound could ever cause anyone pain.

The deep blue light emanating from the center of the globe grew even more intense, bathing the office completely in its pulsing sapphire glow. Emily sat unmoving in her chair, her eyes completely transfixed upon the light, her mouth slightly open in wonder. Principal Jenkins also stared at the light with rapt, unwavering attention, unable to turn away from its powerful brilliance. The light began to pulse faster and faster, with the droning static coming from the globe also picking up in frequency, keeping pace with the pattern of the pulsing glow …

… and then, for a moment, the light burned as bright as a thousand suns, filling the small office with a dull, suffocating heat … and then it winked out completely, falling silent once more. The chrome petals of the globe closed together, returning itself back to its original form.

And Principal Jenkins fell off his chair with a loud thud.

Three down, Emily thought. Mission accomplished.

“Are you okay?” Emily asked. She thought it was kind of weird that her principal had fallen out of his chair. After all, he’d only been looking at her pretty present. Not a big deal. She stood up, leaning slightly over Principal Jenkins’ desk, looking down curiously at the fallen man as he lay on the floor. “Should I call the nurse?”

“Ow,” said Principal Jenkins. He slowly sat up, wincing as he rubbed a heavy palm against his forehead. “What … ow. My head. There was a … a light?” He looked up curiously at Emily. “What’s going on, Emily? Why are you here?”

“Beats me,” Emily said, shrugging her slender shoulders cheerfully. The telephone on Principal Jenkins’ desk began to ring. Emily pointed at it. “I think it’s for you.”

“Yes, yes it probably would be … um, sorry, hello?” Principal Jenkins said as he stood up and answered the phone. Flustered, he pulled a silk handkerchief out of his suit pocket, dabbing copious amounts of sweat from his forehead as he spoke. “I’m sorry, who’s this? … oh, right, Mrs. Fremont, hello, what can I do for you?” He quickly placed his hand over the mouthpiece of the phone, a blank and confused expression on his face as he looked over at Emily. “Why is your mother calling me?” he whispered hoarsely.

“I think it’s because you called her first,” Emily said brightly.

“I did?” Principal Jenkins frowned. “Couldn’t have. No, I don’t think –” He stopped, dropping his hand back to his side as he leaned back in his swivel chair. “Oh, right, Mrs. Fremont … trouble? Heavens, no, Emily’s not in trouble. You must’ve misheard my message.” He turned to Emily for a moment, an apologetic smile on his face as he gave her a reassuring wink. “Quite the contrary, in fact. Just wanted to congratulate you on the fine job you’re doing raising your daughter Emily … yes, indeed, and well you should be proud of her … yes, a beautiful, intelligent, charming girl. And the newest captain of Patriot High’s cheerleading squad … yes, it’s official, wonderful news, eh?”

Principal Jenkins gave Emily a wink, and put his hand back over the phone for a moment. “Your mother thought you were in trouble,” he said, chuckling softly. “Can you believe that?”

“Weird,” said Emily. “Very weird.”

“Anyway, just wanted to tell you that,” Principal Jenkins continued, as he returned to his call, “and … um, what? Oh, right, Todd, nearly slipped my mind, I wanted … what’s that? … uh-huh, really? … helping his brother Jack with an experiment? … yes, I understand completely, that’s quite an opportunity, no problem at all … yes, Jack’s amazing, quite the genius … yes, very sexy, too, Emily did mention that … very good then, it was a treat talking with you, Mrs. Fremont. Enjoy your morning.”

Principal Jenkins hung up the phone.

“See? No problem at all,” Principal Jenkins said. “Everything’s wonderful, as it should be for you, Emily. And for Jack. Now, you shouldn’t have to worry about silly things like classes for the rest of the day, so …” The principal took out a hall pass form from his own desk, and began busily filling it out. “Don’t bother with the rest of your classes today – not necessary. And don’t worry about Patriot High’s outdated dress code … wear whatever you like, from now on.”

“Really?” Emily said excitedly. “Thanks!”

“Not a problem, my dear,” Principal Jenkins responded. “It’s the least I can do. And if either Mr. Hill or Mrs. Winter have any problems with your attire – which, if I may be so bold, looks absolutely stunning on you, you sexy little minx – tell them to come speak with me directly. I’ll straighten out any further petty misunderstandings.” He beamed happily at Emily. “You’re a model student for Patriot High, Emily. All the girls here should hope to be like you.”

“Thanks,” Emily said cheerfully. “I think some of them might be a lot more like me soon!”