The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 17

Emily gazed at herself in the bathroom mirror, hating how she looked. Her big blue eyes were red-rimmed and slightly bloodshot, still raw from all the time she’d spent crying instead of sleeping the night before. Carefully, she dried her eyes with a face cloth, and then started to carefully put on some makeup for school. She applied some bright aqua-blue eyeshadow, followed by some thin black eyeliner, and then pink lip gloss … all the while, fighting back tears once more. Emily knew that Jack wanted her to look extra pretty for school that day. And she knew that if she cried – again – and ruined all of her makeup …

… Jack’s going to think I’m even more of a stupid, selfish, ungrateful whore than I already am, Emily thought miserably. He hates me so much, and he’s right … I’m such a worthless nothing … and he’ll probably find some prettier, sexier sluts to fuck than me …

… I don’t deserve to have such a sexy, amazing, wonderful brother …

With a wistful sigh, Emily finished putting on her makeup. Still not wearing a stitch of actual clothing, she headed downstairs, trying to keep her mind on the things Jack wanted her to do that day, especially at the cheerleading meeting after school … and found herself struggling to do so. She found herself constantly thinking about what an absolute failure she was, for letting stupid Donna lose those stupid headphones. She also found herself trying not to think about the incessant, insistent throbbing between her legs, and how her sweet pussy was just aching – begging – to be fucked, and fucked hard. She kept thinking about how amazing it felt when her brother Jack was nice enough to stick his cock in her cunt, fucking her until she screamed with joy and creamed herself all over his big, delicious prick … and then she’d remember how Jack promised not to touch her like that, maybe not ever again.

Not until she and Donna found the goddamn headphones.

Many times the night before, through her sorrowful tears, Emily’s hand had wandered down between her legs, desperate to find the naughty, blissful release she craved, wanting so badly to play with herself while she imagined Jack forgiving her and fucking her, like she was his special whore again … and always, her fingers stopped on her flat, sexy tummy, not going any closer to her aching slit, no matter how much she wanted them to go there. The same thing happened whenever Emily took one of the sinfully wicked sex toys out of one of the many boxes that her mother had given her, that were littered all over her bedroom – she could pick them up and look at them, but whenever she attempted to use any of them on herself, her hands froze.

Great, Emily thought unhappily, as she descended down the stairs, I have more dildos and vibrators than I could ever possibly use … and for some reason, I can’t play with a single one of them.

As Emily made her way over to the kitchen, she looked around the house frantically, ducking her head into just about every room along the way, looking for her brother Jack. Emily still held out the vain fantasy that she would find Jack somewhere in the house that morning, and that he would forgive her, of course he would, the whole stupid fucking thing with the headphones would have all been some silly misunderstanding. And, of course, then he’d let her stay home from school all day, and she wouldn’t have to worry about all of his plans and the cheerleading stuff and a million other things stressing her out, and he’d finally make love to her in her bed all day, just like she’d always dreamed …

… and of course, that didn’t happen at all.

To Emily’s complete and utter disappointment.

The house was strangely silent again. Emily guessed that Jack had kicked Charlotte out of their home sometime during the previous evening – it sure as hell wouldn’t have been Todd kicking her out of his bed, that’s for sure, Emily thought – and judging from the complete lack of yummy breakfast smells coming from the kitchen, it was clear that Emily’s mother Chelsea wasn’t home, either. As Emily entered the kitchen, she could also see that the door leading to the basement was locked from the outside. Since she’d already vainly looked into the office and Jack’s bedroom to find them empty and silent, she knew that Jack wasn’t home, either. Her slender shoulders slumped in dejection as she realized that no forgiveness would be forthcoming from her sexy twin brother for at least the rest of the day … and that there would be no relief in sight for the dull, endlessly throbbing ache in her needy, sex-starved pussy.

Emily’s irritating younger brother Todd, though – much to her total annoyance – was present at the kitchen table, munching away at a heaping bowl of cereal. She noticed that Todd was wearing a tan t-shirt and a black, unzipped hooded sweatshirt … but that his polka-dotted boxer shorts and olive green cargo pants were pulled all the way down, and bunched around his ankles under the table. She leaned her head slightly downwards, and noticed that Todd’s dick was already rock hard and standing earnestly at attention.

“Morning, Em,” Todd said. Emily could hear her brother’s voice crack slightly. She guessed it was from lecherous excitement, but she supposed it could just be teenage hormones as well. “Um, how are you?”

“Morning,” Emily grumbled. She didn’t really feel like having a conversation, especially with Todd. Standing naked in front of the refrigerator, she opened the door, looking inside for something delicious to cheer her up … and felt her blood begin to boil as she realized her younger brother was shamelessly staring at her bare ass. “Something I can help you with, Todd?”

“Listen, sis,” Todd said hopefully, “Jack, uh, made Charlotte leave yesterday afternoon … and Mom hasn’t been around, I don’t know where she is. So I, uh, was hoping you could suck my –”

“Don’t,” Emily said frostily, through gritted teeth, “even. Think. About. It.”

Wordlessly, Todd pulled up his jeans and his boxers, his raging hard-on bulging inside his jeans as he tucked it awkwardly away. Emily had no pity for her younger brother as she grabbed a spoon and a container of strawberry yogurt from the fridge, sullenly eating it as she leaned against the counter.

If I can’t cum, Emily thought bitterly, then Todd sure as fuck can’t …

After eating her breakfast in stony silence – and a couple of more icy glares ensured that Todd stayed silent as well – Emily headed to the front entrance, where another sexy, brand-new outfit for her hung carefully on the new rack in the foyer. Jack still wants me to look sexy for him, Emily thought hopefully, maybe that means he still wants me – oh, I hope it does!

Quickly, Emily put on her new dress – a ruched, metallic-blend teal tube dress with giant slits in its sides, and with a hemline that struggled to cover the lower curves of her derriere. Each slit in the side of the dress was barely held together in its middle, by small silver rings located just slightly lower than Emily’s ample bustline … and in case there was any possible doubt that Emily wore neither a bra nor any sort of panties, the slits certainly revealed enough of Emily’s supple flesh to remove absolutely all doubt. With the dress, Emily wore a sexy little pair of white peek-toe platform pumps, which had thick white ankle straps and silver buckles.

As Emily put on the dress – and “putting on” was much more like “squeezing into”, as her huge, firm tits kept threatening to pop right out of the top of the garment – she found herself being able to concentrate a little bit better, thinking about what needed to be done at school that day. Jack was still on her mind, obviously – and her whole body simply ached with desire whenever she imagined her twin brother’s smiling face – but she somehow found herself better able to focus on Jack’s plans, and the cheerleading meeting that would be taking place after school … and the need to find the pair of missing headphones.

Hopefully Donna finds them quick, Emily mused, and it’s not a problem. She reached down, bending over to fix the buckles on her shoes, oblivious to the fact that Todd was happily sitting nearby and ogling her spectacular ass once more. And Jack’s plans … yes. As long as everyone listens, everything will be fine … everything will be perfect.

Much like breakfast, the drive to school was silent, just like Emily wanted. Todd, wisely, remained quiet, his hands fidgeting uncomfortably in his lap, looking like he was just dying to ask for something … but, to Emily’s grim satisfaction, her annoying little brother wisely kept his mouth shut. As Emily drove close to the school, though, she thought she saw a vaguely familiar figure standing alone at the end of the school parking lot, looking somewhat bewildered and confused. So instead of parking the car close to the school entrance and going right inside, Emily pulled up in front of the school to drop off Todd first, and then headed off to satisfy her curiosity.

As Emily approached the vaguely familiar figure standing by the back of the school, her eyes widened with wonder as she recognized the raven-haired girl. The girl standing there looked incredibly lost as she paced nervously back and forth, smoking a cigarette and staring at the sidewalk. The girl wore a cutoff black rock t-shirt that barely covered her big, firm breasts, exposing her flat, toned abdomen and the cute little gold ring that pierced her belly button. The girl also wore a gray denim miniskirt and black fishnet stockings that matched nicely with a pair of black suede ankle boots that Emily actually thought kind of looked super cute. The whole sexy ensemble, though, still made the girl look more like a barely-legal heavy metal groupie or hooker cruising for rock star cock, rather than a high school student ... and that was just fine to Emily.

And the girl also wore a very familiar collar.

As Emily parked her car and got out, the girl ran up to her, excitedly tossing away her cigarette. Emily could quickly see that the girl’s long, dark hair was a frightfully tangled mess, like it hadn’t been washed or brushed in days. And as the girl approached Emily … well, Emily thought that the rather bedraggled dark-haired girl stank distinctly of raunchy sex and sweat. Like the vile tramp you are, Emily thought smugly.

“Well, look what the cat dragged in,” Emily said, as she took her book bag out of her car. “Morning, Charlotte. Guess filthy skanks like you don’t believe in showers, then?” She shook her head in disbelief as her eyes wandered up and down Charlotte’s slim, shaking body. I think she’s still got my little brother Todd’s cum on her legs, Emily thought in disbelief. God, what a nasty pig …

“I, uh … hi, Emily,” Charlotte said quietly. She kept her head down slightly as she spoke, looking incredibly interested in Emily’s pedicure. “I … I’m sorry, I should’ve cleaned up … for you. And for Jack, of course.” Charlotte licked her lips nervously. “But I, uh, I didn’t go home yesterday. I couldn’t, Em, I couldn’t … I wasn’t allowed.”

Emily gave Charlotte a quizzical look. “Excuse me?” she asked. “That doesn’t make any sense, you dumb bitch … care to explain yourself?”

“Oh, absolutely,” Charlotte said, nodding agreeably. “You see, Jack … he just barged into your brother Todd’s room yesterday afternoon, while Todd was, uh, doing me … doing me doggystyle,” Charlotte said. She paused for a moment, looking slightly surprised by what she was saying … but with a soft, sad, sigh, she continued. “He pulled me away from Todd, and then picked up my clothes and threw them at me. He told me to get dressed … and then go. And that I was a disgusting skank.” Charlotte looked dully down at the sidewalk in embarrassment, her pale cheeks turning bright pink as she blushed. “But … but he didn’t tell me where to go. So I didn’t know … I couldn’t … so I just, um, drove around town all night. I didn’t know where to go, he didn’t tell me …”

Emily rolled her eyes. “Charlotte,” she said, “if Jack tells you to go … he means just go home, unless he specifically tells you otherwise. That’s what you should do from now on. Understand, dummy?”

Charlotte blinked several times, looking rather confused for a long, long moment before an eager – and rather pathetic – smile crossed her worried face. “Oh,” Charlotte said at last, sounding incredibly relieved, “yeah … I guess … that … that makes sense, Em. Thanks.” She nodded again, as if to affirm her understanding. “Got it.”

“Good,” Emily said. “Anything else you need to know?”

“Well …” Charlotte ran her fingers awkwardly through a tangle of her dark knotted, messy hair, looking uncomfortably anxious and hesitant again, which delighted Emily to no end. “Um, since I ditched school the past few days … and since I missed the cheerleading tryouts, and I’m … I’m not on the squad … anymore … everyone in school’s going to want to know where I was.” Charlotte barely managed to choke out the part about losing her place on the cheerleading team, which again made Emily quite happy. “So, uh … what am I supposed to tell everyone … y’know, about what happened to me?”

A wicked grin crept to Emily’s lips. “That’s easy,” she said. “You’re going to tell everyone that you were just slutting it up all over town, spreading your legs for just about anybody with a cock and a pulse. You’re going to say that you love getting fucked so much, you don’t care who sticks their dick in you. You’d rather be a dirty fucking cum dumpster than a cheerleader now. And mostly, you’re going to tell everyone – everyone – that you spent most of your time letting my dorky younger brother Todd and all his loser friends gangbang you ... all of them.”

Charlotte froze for a moment, her eyes wide with fear … and with panic. “But … but that’s not true,” the dark-haired girl said in a trembling voice. “I can’t tell … Emily, please don’t make me, please don’t … it’s not true, it’s not true!”

“Not yet,” Emily agreed. “Not entirely. But it will be soon. Right? Besides, you’re looking forward to it.” She gave Charlotte an icy stare. “Jack told me you’d be looking forward to it. Like, a lot. And if you do exactly what I’ve told you, Jack will be very, very pleased with you.” Emily didn’t know how she knew that, but like a lot of the things she seemed to be saying to people since she started listening to Jack, she knew it was true.

The disgusted, fearful look on Charlotte’s face faded away ... replaced instead with an earnest, vaguely confused smile. “I am?” Charlotte asked hesitantly. “And … he will? I mean ... I am looking forward to it, yes, of course I am, that’s going to be so much fun!”

“Yes,” Emily said. “Yes, it will be.” The thought of Charlotte with Todd and all his friends was almost too delicious to imagine. Emily’s pussy throbbed even harder with need, and she closed her eyes for a moment, taking a very deep breath before she threw her book bag over her shoulder, and began walking towards the main entrance of the school.

Todd’s going to be a very happy boy, Emily thought idly, but only if he takes care of Mom first. Emily frowned for a moment, confused. Her head felt fuzzy, and she wasn’t even sure of what the thoughts running through her head meant.

“But ...” Charlotte licked her lips nervously, her eyes darting around in a thousand directions as she walked behind Emily. “Jack ... he did tell me I needed to go home, and do some, uh, things for him ... but today, after school.” A shudder of dread ran down the dark-haired girl’s spine. “My parents are already going to kill me for not coming home the past few days ... and my mom’s definitely going to kill me for fucking up and not being on the cheerleading squad anymore. And if they hear the reason I screwed up so bad was because I was busy fucking a bunch of loser nerds ...” Her voice cracked as it trailed off, sounding as though she was about to burst into tears again.

Emily let out a snort of contempt. “Is that what’s bothering you?” Emily sneered. “Wow, you’re pathetic. Your parents should probably know what a filthy, repulsive whore you really are. Shit, they probably know already. But since Jack needs you to do stuff for him, and I – he – can’t afford to have you grounded ... fuck. Here.”

Emily’s fingers found the zipper of her book bag. She reached inside and took out a small black cardboard box, one that felt quite heavy in her small hand. There were two other identical boxes sitting in her bag, resting on top of her textbooks. Emily had never seen the boxes before – in fact, until she’d unzipped the bag, she wasn’t entirely aware that they were even in there – but she knew instinctively upon seeing them what they were, and who they were for.

“Give this to your parents,” Emily instructed Charlotte, as she handed over the box. “Don’t tell them anything about what – and who – you’ve been doing until they open it. Then you can tell them whatever you want … and, in fact, you can tell your mom to give Jack a call, if she’s still not sure what’s going on.” Emily’s bright blue eyes gleamed naughtily for a moment. “I’m sure that Jack wouldn’t mind talking to your mom at all.”

Charlotte smiled gratefully at Emily. “Thank you,” she murmured, her voice practically shaking with groveling gratitude, “oh, thank you, Emily, I –”

“Save it … pet,” Emily replied coldly. She looked over her shoulder at Charlotte and glared at the dark-haired former cheerleading captain. “You’re lucky I’m in a good mood. I should just clip a leash to that collar of yours and show the whole school that you’re my pussy-eating fuck slut … and that I own you.” With an arrogant smirk, Emily let her book bag drop from her shoulder on the ground with a loud thump.

Emily pointed at her book bag. “But you’ll still do whatever I want,” she said, pointing at the backpack on the pavement. “Now, carry my bag, bitch.”

For a brief moment, Charlotte’s eyes blazed with rage … and the dark-haired beauty looked like the proud, haughty prom queen and cheerleading captain that she used to be just days before, looking like she’d rather eat shards of broken glass than listen to anything that Emily had to say. But that moment passed quickly … and for a moment, Emily could almost see the pretty, delicate pink and purple and red lights that were flashing in front of Charlotte’s big, dark eyes, as a glassy, confused expression washed over Charlotte’s face.

Charlotte blinked several times, and shook her head. Dejected, the former cheerleading captain lowered her head and sullenly took Emily’s book bag. As Emily and Charlotte walked together through the front entrance of the school, soft, surprised whispers and murmurs immediately surrounded the two sluttily-dressed teenage girls, as the former cheerleading captain dutifully followed the new one down the hallway,

Changing of the guard, Emily thought smugly, her whole body practically tingling with excitement as she felt everyone in the hallway staring at her. Whether they stared at her in wanton lust or in complete disgust, Emily didn’t care. One way or another, they were all paying complete attention to her, their eyes wandering over every inch of her scantily-clad body … and just knowing that had Emily wanting to cream herself, even more than ever before.

Samantha and Dawn – Emily’s co-cheerleading captains – stood right by Emily’s locker. That immediately brought a happy smile to Emily’s face, for two very important reasons. For one thing, she loved how her two fellow cheerleading captains were dressed. Samantha wore a tight, white blouse that was tied right below her perky breasts, clearly exposing her toned, sexy midriff … and a blue denim miniskirt that looked like it had its already-short hemline trimmed even shorter earlier that morning by a pair of very sharp shears. Meanwhile, Dawn wore a red spaghetti-strap tank top that was probably at least two sizes too small for her, judging from how it clung tightly to her tits and her slender torso … and a pair of white low-rise short-shorts, which did a marvelous job of showing off her lean legs, and the soft outline of her sexy hipbones.

And for another thing, even more importantly – both Samantha and Dawn were wearing Jack’s special headphones, like they were supposed to. Emily noticed that both of their earbuds were blinking brightly with alternating patterns of familiar pink, purple, and green. Stage One Conditioning, Emily thought, even though she had no idea what that meant. But she knew it was something good … and when she noticed the lights blinking even more rapidly as they turned to greet her, Emily knew that was even better.

“Oh … hey there, gorgeous,” Samantha purred as she saw Emily, smiling and clapping her hands together with childlike glee. “Ohmigod … I love that outfit, where did you get it? I so need you to help me get some new clothes like yours … I want to look just like you!”

Sauntering over to Emily, Samantha brushed by Charlotte as though her former best friend didn’t even exist, which made again Emily ridiculously happy for some reason. Brazenly, Samantha put her arm around Emily’s waist, giving Emily a sultry kiss on the cheek and letting her hand slide casually down to Emily’s firm, round bottom.

“Well,” Emily said, “good to see you too, Samantha.” She reached up to stroke Samantha’s cheek gently with the back of her hand, her fingernails lightly grazing over the blinking lights of one of the earbuds as she did so. “So you understand now? You’ve been wearing my brother Jack’s headphones?”

“Yes … all weekend,” Emily heard Dawn say dreamily. The other cheerleading captain walked up to Emily as well, practically straddling Emily’s thigh as she slipped one hand into the slit at the side of Emily’s dress, her fingers softly caressing Emily’s bare flank. For a moment, Emily wondered if Dawn was going to start humping her leg. “Haven’t done anything else but listen … Em, these things are amazing.”

“Fucking amazing,” Samantha agreed affably. She let out a soft, mewling whimper as Emily’s hand grazed under her chin, pressing a middle finger to Samantha’s luscious lips. “So when do we get to, um, thank Jack? These headphones … well, I understand now, Emily. Like, totally.”

“Mmm-hmm,” Dawn said. Jaws dropped in the hallway as the petite, dark-haired Asian beauty kissed Emily softly on her bare shoulder. “Sorry for ever doubting you … or doing anything to hurt you, sweetie.” Dawn turned slightly and shot a nasty glare at Charlotte, who cringed nervously a few lockers away, looking like she wished she could disappear. “Anything Samantha and I can do for you … anything … we’ll do it. We’ll listen to you.”

A soft, helpless moan escaped from Emily’s lips as the two other cheerleading captains wickedly teased her. Please, Jack, please forgive me, Emily thought desperately. Her needy pussy ached with the most sinfully sweet hurt, screaming for release. She could feel a damp patch starting to grow wickedly between her legs … and if the front of her ridiculously tight dress didn’t already have a moist spot on it, she knew it would soon. Emily wanted nothing more than to drag Samantha and Dawn – and that gross skank Charlotte, too – and see how much experience they had with eating pussy …

… and as much as Emily so, so badly wanted that, she found she couldn’t make herself do it. Not at all. For some reason, she couldn’t say the words, even though they were right on her tongue, even though she knew if she asked Samantha and Dawn to strip naked for her right then and there, and to fuck her cunt with their eager, fluttering tongues, they absolutely would, without a single moment’s hesitation …

… and she couldn’t do it.

Jack wouldn’t let her.

Emily wanted to cry.

And as Emily’s body trembled from the soft, sultry caresses of Samantha and Dawn, an uneasy thought crept into her pretty head. Much as Emily found herself admiring – and wanting – Samantha, she suddenly realized that Samantha looked extremely similar to her. Samantha was a tall, slender blonde with ripe, luscious breasts, maybe two inches or so taller than Emily and with long straight hair instead of Emily’s curly mane … and, depending on who you asked at Patriot High, prettier than Emily. And based on the rumors and gossip that spun around the hallways and classrooms of Patriot High – definitely more experienced than Emily.

What … what if Jack decides to … to replace me, with Samantha? Emily suddenly found herself wondering. She felt her heart begin to pound wildly inside her chest, as a chilly fear began to spread through her entire body. She … she could probably do things in bed with Jack that I could never … could never even imagine. She shuddered as Dawn’s hand slid playfully down her slender hip, caressing her skin with a deft, delicate touch. And Dawn … Samantha and Dawn, in bed with Jack … they’d never disappoint him, not like Donna and I did …

The sudden sound of loud murmuring – followed by cruel, taunting laughter and jeering – snapped Emily out of her paranoid musings. Guess Charlotte started telling everyone what happened to her this weekend, Emily thought … and as she glanced over her shoulder past Samantha’s pretty face, she could see that was exactly what had happened. Charlotte was leaning weakly against a row of lockers, her face bright red and her hands shaking wildly, tears of shame streaming down her face. Words like pig and skank and stupid whore floated all around the hallway as fingers pointed mockingly at her … and as awful as it sounded, that made Emily feel better.

Much, much better.

And Emily knew she would do anything – anything – never to become like Charlotte.

“Listen, um … I’m really glad that, um, you like the headphones,” Emily murmured thickly. “And yes … I’ll make sure that you get to, um, thank Jack for them.” But only after I find the pair that Donna lost first, she thought fiercely. “But, um … all this, it needs to wait … I mean … well, you’ll see.” Emily took a deep breath and shook her head, as if to clear out the hazy, uneasy cobwebs that were cluttering her thoughts. She very reluctantly took a step away from Dawn and Samantha – very, very reluctantly. “You’ll, uh, see at our cheer squad meeting after school. And you’ll understand.”

“Oh,” Samantha said, sounding crestfallen. “Um, okay … but definitely at the meeting, right? We’ll have so much fun there … and maybe even more fun after school together.” Samantha licked her lips, her eyes wandering slowly – and rather appreciatively – up and down Emily’s slender body. “Thought maybe we could have a little party tonight.”

“My parents both work over in Center City … and they usually work late,” Dawn added. “Thought maybe you could come over after school – bring Donna and Michelle and some of the other cheerleaders, if you like. Y’know, to have a little party.” Dawn giggled wickedly. “Maybe Mrs. Winter can join us, too … but definitely not that nasty thing.” The petite Asian beauty shot another nauseated, pitying look in Charlotte’s direction. “She’s so gross …”

“That sounds awesome,” Emily said to Samantha and Dawn. She beamed happily at the two sexy girls. “I’ll see you both later.” And part of her genuinely meant that … and part of her simply hoped that the missing headphones would be found by then, so she wouldn’t have to worry about anything. And besides, she thought, as her naughty cunt continued to throb and scream desperately for release, if I don’t find the headphones, I still won’t be able to cum … and I’ll probably have a lot more problems than that …

Giving her fellow cheerleading co-captains a friendly wave goodbye, Emily walked off, absently snatching her book bag out of Charlotte’s shaking hands. She didn’t give the sobbing, disgraced former cheerleading captain a second glance or a moment’s pity as she strode away from the broken girl, heading off to her first class of the day.

Emily had much more important things on her mind.

To Emily’s surprise, most of her day at school turned out to be surprisingly normal … or about as normal as things had been for the past week or so, at any rate. Granted, she was bored beyond belief in most of her classes – god, she kept thinking, all of this is so stupid, who cares? – but nothing terribly weird happened. If anything, it was perhaps a bit more ordinary than usual, because Emily couldn’t make her fingers tap away at her smartphone like she wanted, to text Dawn or Samantha or Charlotte the stupid whore to come meet her in the bathroom so she could do all sorts of dirty, perverted things to them.

The only person she could text was Donna, and for some reason Donna wasn’t answering her. Every five minutes or so, Emily sent the same message to her best friend –

u find em yet?

– but Emily never received any response.

Which worried Emily a lot. She hadn’t seen Donna in the hallways of the school, or in any of the classes that they shared. She hoped vainly that Donna had learned something important, and had some idea of where the missing headphones might be, and was just too busy tracking them down to answer any of Emily’s texts … but Emily somehow doubted that.

About the only thing out of the ordinary that Emily did throughout most of her morning classes was to frantically search all the classrooms that she shared with Donna, scrabbling around looking under desks and behind cabinets for her best friend’s stupid missing headphones before the bell rang to begin each class. Emily got a bunch of curious stares while she looked vainly around for the headphones, but no one really said anything – mostly because she spent a lot of her time looking on her hands and knees, giving her fellow classmates some spectacular views of her cleavage and her ass … and, depending on the angle, up her dress to see her bare pussy.

In Mrs. Winter’s American History class, in fact, Emily got actually got help from all her fellow students in turning the room practically upside down for the headphones. Mrs. Winter noticed Emily at the beginning of class as the frazzled girl dug in agitation through one of the trash cans in the back of the room. Like an angel, though, the attractive older teacher took Emily by the arm and led her back to her seat, talking to her in soothing, friendly tones.

“I love your outfit, my dear,” Mrs. Winter said to Emily. “You look utterly breathtaking … I’m so, so proud to have a beautiful, sexy girl like you as one of my cheerleading captains.” She patted Emily warmly on the hand, her green eyes bright and cheerful … and slightly vacant as well. “Don’t worry about your silly headphones. We’ll find them.”

And then Mrs. Winter ordered the rest of the class to look for the headphones for … well, the rest of class. They didn’t find them, but Emily felt strangely better. Especially since Mrs. Winter spent most of the class chatting quietly with Emily, telling her how much she appreciated her, and how much she was looking forward to hearing Emily’s ideas at the cheerleading meeting after school, and that she completely understood why Donna wasn’t at class, and she wouldn’t be in any trouble whatsoever. She also said how sorry she was for ever, ever doubting Emily the other day, after all, she was such an amazing girl, and such a talented cheerleader …

… and very, very sexy.

She said that last bit several times, stroking Emily’s bare thigh with her hand as she did so.

So while the headphones still hadn’t turned up, Emily felt a little better.

But then, after lunch, Emily went to her Intermediate Chemistry class.

Mr. Hill’s chemistry class.

And things went straight back to being weird again.

“Emily,” Mr. Hill said disapprovingly as she walked through the classroom door, “really?” He shook his head sadly and sighed, folding his arms across his chest as he gave Emily a withering stare. “I can see our discussions from last week made absolutely no impression upon you. Such a pity … I thought you were so much smarter than that. Clearly, I was wildly mistaken about you.” He reached for the phone sitting on his desk. “Please head down to the principal’s office, Emily.”

“No,” Emily said. Her high heels clacked loudly on the tile floor of the classroom as she casually walked to her desk, and took a seat. “Sorry, Mr. Hill. No, I take that back. I’m not sorry at all. But I’m staying right here.”

Mr. Hill raised an eyebrow in surprise as some of the other students in the classroom whispered excitedly to each other. “Excuse me?” Mr. Hill asked sharply. “I’m sorry, young lady. I’m afraid you don’t have a choice in the matter. Off to the principal’s office. Now.”

“No,” Emily repeated. She nonchalantly twirled one of her long, curly locks of hair around her finger, looking utterly bored with the conversation. “I’m not going. I don’t have to.” She gave her chemistry teacher a dismissive wave of her hand. “Give the principal a call, I don’t give a shit. But I’m not going anywhere.”

The whispers in the classroom rapidly turned into loud gasps.

“Is that right?” Mr. Hill said acidly. He straightened his tie, and then cleared his throat as he reached for the phone on his desk. “Impertinence, dear Emily, is not a virtue.”

“Wrong,” Emily shot back. “As usual.”

Ignoring Emily’s sarcastic little quip, Mr. Hill punched a few numbers on the phone. “Hello … Principal Jenkins?” Mr. Hill said. “I need to speak to you about one of my students again, Emily Fremont … I’ll be sending her down to your office shortly. Yet again, it’s a dress code issue …”

Mr. Hill paused for a moment, his eyes widening a bit in surprise. Emily gave him her best smile and winked at him. The rest of the class laughed … which only made Mr. Hill blush slightly in embarrassment, which only made the rest of the class laugh even louder.

And only made Emily smile even more.

“Yes, Emily is a very pretty girl, Principal Jenkins,” Mr. Hill muttered irritably into the phone, “I don’t see what that has to do with … what? What?” Mr. Hill stared at the phone in complete incredulity for a moment, looking at the receiver like a sewer rat had suddenly crawled out of the mouthpiece. “That doesn’t sound … reprimand? Me?

Emily continued to beam sweetly at her chemistry teacher.

“I … very well, Principal Jenkins,” Mr. Hill said rather stiffly. “But I still think –”

Mr. Hill stared at the phone in disbelief as a distinct click came from the phone.

“Well … that was, uh, interesting,” Mr. Hill said. He took off his tweed jacket, and tossed into over the back of his desk chair, pretending like everything was normal. “So, no office for you today. But you’ll still stay after class for a little chat, Emily. This isn’t done yet.”

“Oh, I think it is,” Emily said. She batted her big, sparkling blue eyes flirtatiously at her science teacher. “And I think I’ve heard that before. But whatever. Fine with me, Mr. Hill.”

To her delight, Mr. Hill left completely her alone for the rest of class. She was convinced that the humbled chemistry teacher was going to send her up to the blackboard to draw covalent bonds or atomic structures or some other boring shit that she really didn’t understand or give a fuck about, just to make her look dumb and get a little revenge. Which, to be honest, Emily wouldn’t have entirely minded – she figured she could wiggle her hips and shake her ass while she was up at the board, and maybe get some of her classmates hot and bothered. But Mr. Hill never said a word to her, pretty much ignoring her entirely until the bell rang.

So Emily just smiled contentedly, scribbling crude and rather pornographic pictures of herself sucking her brother’s cock in her science workbook until she heard the bell finally ring. She sat calmly as all the other students sitting around her got up to leave, picking up their books and exiting the classroom, leaving her there alone with Mr. Hill – just the two of them. She stared coldly at her chemistry teacher, not saying a word, watching as he slowly drummed his fingers on the top of his desk.

“Principal Jenkins,” Mr. Hill finally said, “may – for some inexplicable reason – find your behavior acceptable.” He stood up from behind his desk, walking over to the classroom door, shutting it with an emphatic click. “Maybe he’s turned on by teenage girls acting like sluts … no, actually, I take that back.” He gave Emily a sarcastic smirk of his own. “Like slut puppets, too dumb and too weak-willed to think for themselves, dancing around – and fucking around – for someone else.”

“I’m not a puppet,” Emily said crossly, squirming around in her seat. She could feel her cheeks growing red with embarrassment. She didn’t mind being called a slut, but for some reason, being called a puppet unnerved her greatly. Especially since she knew that wasn’t true at all. “And I can get you in really big trouble for calling me a slut, you asshole.”

“Relax, Emily,” Mr. Hill said pleasantly. He spread out his hands disarmingly, giving Emily an affable grin. “We’re just having a simple conversation, that’s all. I was just hoping to ask you a few questions, that’s all.”

“You know I don’t have to listen to you at all, right?” Emily said. She smirked at Mr. Hill, and slowly got up from her desk. “And I don’t have to answer any of your dumb questions. I’ve got Principal Jenkins and all the other teachers that matter wrapped around my little finger. And go talk to my parents all you want … they’re not going to listen to a thing you have to say, either. So you can save all your stupid fucking lectures for someone else who gives a shit.

“Who said anything about a lecture?” Mr. Hill asked. He took one of the spare chairs up by the blackboard, and casually dragged in directly in front of his desk. “I said I wanted to talk to you, Emily. That’s all. I’m just asking for you to listen to me for a few minutes, nothing more. And when I’m done, you can leave, and I won’t bother you again … unless you want to talk again, my dear.”

Emily watched as Mr. Hill sat back behind his desk once more. She felt slightly uncomfortable as he looked at her – the usual friendly, compassionate and somewhat pitying looks he usually gave her had totally vanished. Instead, Emily could see a stern, almost predatory look in his eyes, lurking behind his glasses … for some reason, it reminded her of someone.

And it made her more than a little nervous.

“I still don’t get it,” Emily said. “Why … why would I want to listen to anything you have to say?”

“Because,” Mr. Hill said simply, “I think I have something you want. Or, to be more precise, something your brother Jack wants returned to him. And more importantly, perhaps we can talk about what’s really going on. No games, no bullshit. I promise.”

“Trust me.”

To Emily’s astonishment, Mr. Hill pulled open one of his desk drawers, and took out Donna’s missing pair of headphones. He placed the headphones right in the middle of his desk, right between himself and Emily, the pink and emerald lights on its earpieces still blinking softly. He opened another drawer, and took out a pile of glossy photographs, which he slid directly in front of Emily. The pictures were of Donna, lying completely naked on one of the benches in the girls’ locker room, feasting happily on Emily’s pussy as Emily lewdly sprawled out in front of Donna with her legs spread wide open.

“Come over here and sit down, Emily,” said Mr. Hill in a calm, pleasant voice. “I think you can see now why we need to have a serious talk.”