The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 24

As soon as Emily and Donna walked through the front doors of Patriot High that morning, they could tell that something was … weird. Emily sure could tell, anyway. There was an uneasy restlessness hanging in the air, charged with nervous anticipation. Or something like that, anyway. Whatever it was, Emily had never seen—or felt—anything like it before. The hallways were full of their fellow students, and everyone was talking in low, uneasy whispers. Mostly excited whispers, too, which Emily supposed was a good thing, but she’d never

purple

noticed the school so, well, electric.

The very first classes of the morning had allegedly started five minutes ago, but from looking around the hallways, it didn’t seem that way at all. There were still lots of students—and quite a few teachers, too—milling about the lockers, all clustered in little groups, all talking in hushed whispers tinged with awe and confusion. A few of the students—mostly freshman, mostly boys—turned briefly to look at Emily and Donna as they sauntered down the hallway—but for the most part, no one paid any attention to them. Which given how Emily had grown accustomed to turning heads with her slutty outfits over the past week and change …

… Emily was a little surprised. More than a little, actually.

And very, very jealous.

“What’s going on?” Donna murmured softly to Emily, putting her hand on her best friend’s arm to give it a loving squeeze. “Something’s up …”

“Let’s find out,” Emily replied. “I think this is something

purple

we need to know about—”

A loud squawk and screech cut through all the whispers and murmurings in the hallway, making Emily and just about all of her fellow Patriot High students collectively wince in pain. “Sorry,” blurted out a voice from one of the loudspeakers hanging high on the wall, “new equipment being installed and all that, so, uh, yeah. Sorry. Still working out the kinks. Anyway, this is Principal Jenkins, and, uh, everyone needs to go back to their classes. Or wherever they need to be right now. Okay? Right now? Please?”

There was an uncertain pause, punctuated by another brief buzz of static and feedback. Oddly, the static started to seem kind of soothing to Emily the second time around, instead of abrasive.

“Anyway,” Principal Jenkins’ trembling voice continued, “whatever rumors you think you, uh, may have possibly heard about a student and one of the gym teachers in the locker room—and they, um, definitely weren’t Dawn Li and Mr. Miller—they aren’t true. Certainly not. Ridiculous, malicious, terrible lies. Okay?” There was an awkward cough, which triggered off another round of squealing, staccato feedback. “And if you, um, happen to have any video of that, it’s fake. All of it. So, um, you might as well delete those videos off of your phones. Right?”

A whirring noise suddenly came from the loudspeaker on the wall. Looking up, Emily watched in fascination as a giant green light emerged from the bottom of the speaker’s black casing. That’s weird, she thought curiously. And it looks brand new, when did that—

FLASH

GREEN

FLASH

Emily blinked rapidly. So did everyone else in the hallway.

“Right?” Principal Jenkins’ voice repeated. He sounded more hopeful and less nervous that time, although Emily wasn’t one hundred percent sure what he’d been talking about anyway. Maybe something

purple

about Dawn and Mr. Miller, for some reason? Although she couldn’t fathom why. Still, she decided

purple

it might be something worth mentioning to her sexy brother Jack after school.

Emily looked up again at the speaker on the wall, but the giant green light wasn’t there anymore.

Meanwhile, Emily could hear a chorus of tapping thumbs in the hallway. Everyone looked confused, but most of her classmates were on their phones, all busily checking something out. Or deleting something.

“Right?” Principal Jenkins’ voice repeated. Much more confidently, this time.

Every single person in the hallway nodded. Emily did too, although she wasn’t quite sure why.

“Good,” Principal Jenkins’s voice said. “And that, my dear students, concludes today’s fire drill. Please return to your classes. And, um, have a perfectly ordinary day. Thank you.”

“But that wasn’t a fire drill,” Donna said quietly to Emily. “Was it? I mean, Principal Jenkins was talking about—”

“—something only we’re supposed to know about,” Emily finished. “Jack’s special girls. See?” She smiled happily at Donna. “That’s how you know we’re better than everyone … only the cheerleaders know, the ones that Jack conditioned, because we’re, um …”

Emily’s voice trailed off. Out of the corner of her eye—and she couldn’t quite believe that she hadn’t noticed them before, since they suddenly seemed to be everywhere—Emily could see at least half a dozen teenage boys scuttling around the hallway, darting in between the clusters of other students who were starting to head off to their classes, just as Principal Jenkins had asked. The boys all wore the same outfits—black polo shirts, crisp, clean blue jeans, and black workboots. They also all wore black baseball caps, all emblazoned with a small logo in white that Emily couldn’t quite read. Most of the boys wore glasses as well … and all of them wore headphones.

Not chrome headphones, though. Black headphones, bigger than the tiny earpieces that Emily and all of her specially-conditioned cheerleading friends had grown accustomed to wearing. And the black headphones had no blinking lights, or markings, or anything. Just black.

And then, in another blink of an eye, they were gone, but not before

purple

pur—

OVERRIDE

sapphire

SAPPHIRE

OVERRIDE COMPLETE

-ple

purple

Emily made a mental note to herself that she needed to remember them, too.

“Were you saying something, Em?” Donna asked curiously. “I can’t remember …”

“Nothing important,” Emily replied. The smile on her young, pretty face faltered just a touch, though. “C’mon, let’s go get our stuff.”

The two slutty teenagers made their way to Emily’s locker. Neither Emily nor Donna particularly needed their stupid textbooks, or anything else in the locker, for that matter. Learning wasn’t really an issue, especially in classes like Mrs. Winters’, but both Emily and Donna knew they needed to at least keep up appearances. For the time being, anyway. But the only useful thing in Emily’s locker at that point was a wickedly long double-ended dildo that was buried beneath some of the books for a special occasion.

Maybe I’ll make Kimmy play with it later, Emily mused, see how much of that monster she can fit up her—

There was a light tap of fingertips on Emily’s shoulder. The sort of tap that made Emily shudder in all the right places … and made her pussy tingle with delight.

“Hey, gorgeous,” purred a familiar voice, “have fun in Vegas? I know they say what happens there, stays there … but c’mon, you can at least tell me, right?”

Emily whirled around … and then did a little dance as she saw Samantha standing there behind her. The tall, statuesque blonde teen cheerleading co-captain looked positively stunning, wearing just a ridiculously clingy cherry-red tube dress so tight that it looked like it might as well have been poured onto her body. And as Emily excitedly gave Samantha a warm, loving hug, she realized that there was no back to the dress at all, dipping down low enough to where Emily’s wandering fingers could actually feel the very top of Samantha’s delectable ass cleavage.

“Mmm … good to see you, too, Sammi,” murmured Emily. The two girls shared a long, sultry kiss as they embraced, shamelessly swapping spit as they hungrily made out with each other in front of the entire school. God, I want to share her in bed with my brother, Emily thought dreamily, I want her to be lying under me while Jack fucks me doggystyle … so that beautiful face of hers can lick my pussy and his cock at the same time …

It was pretty much all Emily could do not to unbutton the front of her super-short white denim shorts and start fingering her sweet cunt right then and there. Or shove Samantha down onto her knees and make her fellow cheerleading captain eat her out right in front of everyone. But somehow

purple

PURPLE

Emily managed to keep herself under control.

For the moment.

“Anyway,” Emily said, as she finally broke off her hot, hungry kiss with Samantha—oblivious to the dozen or so boys that had been gawking at them while they’d been making out, and even more oblivious to the royally sour expression on her best friend Donna’s face, “Vegas … um, yeah, that’s a long story. Not now. Maybe later, after school.” She slid a finger down Samantha’s shoulder, tracing her fingertip saucily around the curves of one of the tall blonde cheerleader’s enormous tits. “But what about you? How was your trip?”

“It was amazing,” Samantha gushed gleefully. “I thought that Seattle would be, like, so boring—I mean, there’s nothing there but rain and coffee, right?—but I got to go to this crazy mansion on the side of a hill—it was a billionaire mansion, so huge, it had an outside pool overlooking the city, the view was gorg. And then I met DeShaun, and his friend Terrell, they’re like our age, but super nice, and we all drank some champagne together—I’ve never had champagne before, it tastes soooooo good—and then they asked me to, um, dance for them, so I did … and then I did DeShaun.” Lewdly, the gorgeous blonde cheerleader licked her lips, her eyes gleaming with depraved delight. “And then I did Terrell … and then both of them at the same time. A lot.”

“Ohmigaaawwwd,” Donna groaned enviously, “that sounds amazing … I wish I’d been there, too. Soooo jealous.” Emily was surprised that there wasn’t actually drool coming out of the corners of Donna’s mouth. Then again, Emily was surprised that she wasn’t drooling more herself.

“Anyway, like, I’m amazed I can even walk in a straight line today,” Samantha giggled. “I don’t think I’ve ever gotten pounded that hard and that good before … except by Jack, of course. But I swear I lost track of how many fucking times they made me cum … and those scrumptious chocolate cocks of theirs were so goddamn big—”

“What,” interrupted a low, growling voice, “are you talking about, huh? Mind if I join this little girly chat of yours?”

Suddenly towering over the gathered little group of horny cheerleaders was a hulking, monstrous ogre, or at least an ogre fairly good at masquerading as a high school student with a blonde crew cut. It was Kevin Ritter, one of the defensive stars of the Patriot High School football team, all six feet and two hundred fifty pounds of steroid-fueled muscles of him. Just a junior in school, Kevin was already being heavily recruited by the football programs of the bigger colleges like Western State and San Fernando University, with most scouting programs projecting him to be a star—possibly a big star.

Also, Kevin happened to Samantha’s boyfriend. And had been, on and off, for the past two years or so.

Ex-boyfriend, Emily silently corrected herself. Definitely ex. Samantha belongs to Jack now.

Kevin was also one of the most popular jocks in the school, one who delighted in teasing and tormenting other students for fun. Emily was fairly sure that Kevin had stuffed her brother Jack in a cafeteria garbage can at one point, back while Jack was still a student at Patriot High, and had given him a painful wedgie or two. Or twenty. Something like that. Along with quite a few other humiliating incidents. Emily didn’t particularly care all that much for Kevin, as he’d tried to get her to sleep with him on more than one occasion—all of them while he’d still been dating Samantha—but she’d usually just ignored his bullshit.

Right now, though, Kevin

purple

orange reactivation sequence initiated

crossjoin protocol prioritization

nine point seven hybrid protocols loaded

complete

adrenaline production increase commencing

was really pissing Emily off.

“What the fuck, Sammi?” Kevin said angrily. “Disappear from school, no warning, no nothing? Without telling me? Selfish … little … cunt.” Impatiently, he reached into Samantha’s purse, tossing most of its contents onto the tiled hallway floor before grabbing her pink smartphone. He shoved the phone in Samantha’s face, tapping her hard on the forehead with it. “Did you forget how this thing works, you fucking bimbo? You go anywhere—anywhere—you tell me, okay?”

With a snort of disgust, Kevin threw the phone down on the floor. He smiled in satisfaction as it shattered into a pile of tiny glass and pink plastic shards, and then looked back up at Samantha. “So don’t forget next time, okay?”

“What the fuck is your problem, Kev?” Samantha asked. There was a note of irritation in her voice, rather than sadness or fear … and Emily could tell that surprised Kevin a little. “I liked that phone. You’re getting me a new one.”

“Like hell I am,” snapped Kevin. He grabbed Samantha’s arm. “And you’re coming with me. I think I need to hear more about this little ‘trip’ of yours.”

“Fuck you,” Samantha shot back. “I’m not. And get the fuck away from me. Stop acting like a super-shitty boyfriend, because you’re not.” She yanked her arm away from Kevin. A low collective murmur of surprise filled the hallway. Emily made no effort to hide the giant grin spreading across her pretty face, which she could tell Kevin had noticed … and that Emily’s smile was pissing him off. A lot.

Good.

That made Emily even happier.

“What?” Kevin said to Samantha. “You didn’t just say that, did you, you bitch? Please tell me you didn’t. Newsflash, you’re my girlfriend. Mine.” He reached out for Samantha, but she stepped out of his reach again.

“No,” Samantha said in a low, defiant tone, “I’m not. Not anymore. You’re a miserable little prick, and speaking of that, you were always a lousy fuck. Like you could even get it up for me anymore, without stealing some of those little blue pills out of your dad’s bathroom cabinet. I’m with someone better now, way better than you ever could be.”

Kevin stared at Samantha in utter disbelief. Some of the students standing near him snickered, but those snickers fell silent as he shot them a hateful glare. His face had started to turn red, and Emily could see at least two bulging veins running hotly across his forehead. With a snarl that seemed more animal than human, he reached out towards Samantha again, trying to grab her with a swipe from his powerful arms …

… and suddenly found

ORANGE

Emily standing in his way.

Because Emily thought

ORANGE

she’d had just about enough of Kevin’s bullshit for the morning.

“Go away,” Emily said flatly to Kevin. “Like Sammi said, she’s done with you. We’re done with you. Go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under this morning, okay? Bye-bye now.” She gave him a dismissive little wave of her fingers. “And don’t come back.”

“Oh, shut up, you mouthy slut,” Kevin replied. “I should’ve guessed. You’re probably why my Sammi’s being such a bitch. If I wanted your opinion, I’d ask for it after I fucked you. Anyway, get the fuck out of my way, huh?” A semblance of a coarse laugh escaped his mouth, and he rolled his eyes in exasperation. He put his hand on Emily’s arm, trying to shove her aside.

But Emily didn’t move. Not an inch. Instead, she gave

ORANGE

Kevin a hard shove to his broad, muscular chest. To Emily’s surprise, she didn’t just manage to push the massive linebacker away from herself and her friends, and especially away from his former girlfriend … she literally tossed him backwards with a casual ease, sending him flying through the air about ten feet or so like a ragdoll before he came crashing—hard—to the hallway floor.

Kevin staggered to his feet, rubbing his eyes, staring up in bewildered astonishment at the small, slutty blonde half his size that had casually knocked him on his ass without even really trying. Eying Emily suspiciously, he took a few tentative steps towards her, absently cracking his knuckles … and then he rushed towards Samantha like a bull rushing a matador, barreling past some of his classmates with a fiery rage burning in his eyes, trying once more to push past Emily …

… and then

ORANGE

he let out a surprised, startled yelp as Emily grabbed him by the wrist, twisting his huge arm effortlessly behind his back as she stopped him dead in his tracks. He yelped even louder as Emily spun him around—twice—before slamming him hard into the metal door of Donna’s locker with a loud BANG! It was all so simple, Emily didn’t even have time to think about what she was doing. If anything, it was just as easy as

orange

cheerleading.

“Owwff,” grunted Kevin, “you stuffid bish, I dink you boke my node—OWWW!!!” Blood trickled from his nose as Emily calmly rammed his face into the locker door for a second time. He tired pushing back away from the row of lockers, straining his arms to do so, but found he could barely move as Emily held him firm.

Petite, little blonde Emily. With the big tits.

The other kids surrounding them stared at the unlikely sight with wide eyes and dropped jaws, like what they were seeing was

ORANGE

impossible.

“You don’t go near Samantha,” Emily said coolly, “or me, or any other cheerleaders. Or any of our friends. Ever. Unless Ja—unless I say you can. Understand? Nod if you understand.”

Kevin didn’t do anything, so Emily mashed his face into the locker again. He whimpered.

ORANGE

“Nod if you understand.”

Kevin nodded.

“Good,” Emily said. “Because if you didn’t—

“What’s, um, err, going on here?”

“A misunderstanding,” Emily said blithely, “that’s all.” She let go of Kevin’s arm—and the back of the perplexed linebacker’s head—and turned to face Principal Jenkins, who was standing a couple of paces behind her. The portly principal’s face was bright red—as it always seemed to be of late, for reasons that always seemed unclear to Emily—and he dabbed at the thin sheen of sweat coating his face as well. Standing next to Principal Jenkins was Vice Principal O’Connor, a smartly-dressed, attractive woman probably in her mid-thirties or so, with long, straight strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a tight ponytail, wearing glasses with fashionable black frames …

… and a small chrome earpiece nestled in Vice Principal O’Connor’s ear, one with tiny red and purple blinking lights.

“Oh,” Principal Jenkins said, looking relieved. “So there’s no, uh, problem?”

“It’s obvious that Mr. Ritter here was harassing these fine young ladies,” Vice Principal O’Connor said, gesturing towards Kevin with a languid flourish of her hand. “A shame, especially since they’ve done so many wonderful things for the school lately. Isn’t that right, ladies?”

Emily, Samantha, and Donna all nodded solemnly in unison.

“Thass suss bullthit!” Kevin said, his eyes wide in disbelief. “I—”

Vice Principal O’Connor raised a finger to her lips. “Shhhhh …” she said softly. “But if Emily said it was simply a misunderstanding, perhaps it was. Come with me, Mr. Ritter. And not another word from you, hmmmm? Let’s go to my, well, temporary office in the east wing. So you can write your statement. Yes, a statement. That sounds plausible.” She glanced over at Principal Jenkins. “If that’s okay with you, of course?”

“Uhh … right.” Principal Jenkins nodded vigorously, tucking his well-soaked handkerchief into his lapel. “Right. Statement, of course. The east wing, you said … ? But I don’t remember …”

“Don’t worry,” Vice Principal O’Connor said gently. “I’ll take care of it, sir. Just like I’m taking care of everything else now. Promise. Do you understand?”

Principal Jenkins nodded. “I understand.”

“Good.” A dazzling white smile crossed Vice Principal O’Connor’s angelic face. “Mr. Ritter, with me. And ladies … you know what you need to do now, yes?”

Emily, Samantha, and Donna all nodded solemnly in unison.

Of course we do, Emily thought, watching with satisfaction as Kevin disappeared down the hallway, following along behind Vice Principal O’Connor down towards the east wing. Somehow, Emily was pretty sure that Samantha’s ex-boyfriend wouldn’t bother them again. Ever. It’s obvious, isn’t it? Now

deactivate crossjoin protocol prioritization

purple

Jack’s Master Plan can finally begin!