The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 3

Emily’s day was indeed great. In fact, it was almost perfect.

Almost.

Though, to be honest … she couldn’t really remember it that well.

Emily sort of knew what happened. She remembered driving to school, and dropping her younger brother Todd off at the side entrance. She remembered heading to her classes, hurriedly ditching the headphones in her purse every time she saw her friends, not wanting to look like a complete loser. Wearing the stupid blinking earpieces that her nerd loser brother Jack had given her made her feel slightly ridiculous … she wasn’t even sure the fucking things would work. After all, just listening to music couldn’t change anything.

Could it?

When have I ever been wrong about anything? Jack had asked her earlier in the day.

Emily kept thinking of that. And the fact that Jack looked more like a model out of an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog when he walked into the kitchen in the morning, rather than his usually chubby, smelly, zit-riddled loser self.

So she kept dutifully putting in the earpieces, in between classes, whenever she could.

The crazy thing was, Emily thought they were making some sort of difference. Her calculus quiz during third period, for example … usually, Emily was lucky to scrape her way through her math and science classes with good grades. She did okay, but she definitely didn’t have her twin brother Jack’s genius when it came to those subjects.

Today, though, when the quizzes had been handed out, Emily had breezed through all the problems in about five minutes, barely stopping to think about how to do any of them. Solving them had been easy, about as easy as breathing. Her teacher, Miss Burton, had raised an eyebrow when Emily had been first to hand in her completed exam … and that eyebrow had arched even higher as she’d started looking over Emily’s answers.

Her other classes went just like that. Everything was easy, and obvious.

After her classes ended, Emily went to the school’s fitness center for a bit, with her friends Donna and Michelle, to work on their tryout routines for the cheerleading squad. And the practice routines had been just as simple and smooth for Emily as her schoolwork. Every move, every flip was effortless. When Donna and Michelle grew tired and began to sweat, and began to slip up and make mistakes, Emily didn’t. Much like her studies, the workout was ridiculously easy for Emily. Over and over again, she did everything perfectly. She even had to hide a smile when she saw that bitch Charlotte – Charlotte, the captain of the cheerleading squad who absolutely hated Emily – peek into the fitness center, watch Emily for a bit … and then leave in a huff, clearly annoyed.

Emily hadn’t even felt hungry all day. She even felt lighter. When she went to get changed after practicing the tryout routines in the school locker room, she’d checked herself out in the mirror. Her stomach looked flatter and more toned … her calves looked better, too. So did her ass. And she could’ve sworn that her boobs were just a little bit bigger.

Emily practically skipped to her car once she’d showered and changed clothes. The day had gone great, so great. She’d put in the earplugs again, listening to the weird music that droned through them, just like she had in between all her classes, just like Jack had told her … and suddenly, she let out a cry as they were rudely ripped out of her ears. There was a hand on her shoulder, and Emily nearly fell to the ground as the hand shoved her hard.

“Nice headphones, bitch,” Charlotte said with a saucy grin. The raven-haired girl was a year older than Emily, and was the girl most boys in school drooled over. She liked to dress provocatively, and today was no different. She wore cutoff denim shorts than were barely more than thong panties and a torn T-shirt that showed off her flat midriff. She stood behind Emily, arms crossed over her ample chest, and smirked as she looked over her blonde rival.

“What … what was that for?” Emily asked. She wasn’t sure what had just happened. She’d been lost in the music, in her happy moment of bliss, and … then, there was Charlotte. She must’ve snuck up behind me, Emily thought. She felt dizzy and disoriented. I didn’t even hear her …

Panic washed over Emily as she saw Charlotte holding the headphones. “Ooh, cool blinking lights,” Charlotte said. Her pretty lips curled into a sneer. “Your nerd loser brother make this for you? Or did you just want to look like a loser all on your own?”

Emily didn’t say anything. Instead, her hand shot out fast, like a snake. Before she knew what had happened, she’d yanked the headphones out of Charlotte’s hand. “They’re mine,” Emily blurted out. “Hands off.”

“Whoa, take it easy,” Charlotte said, still smirking. “I was only playing … keep your nerd toys.” With a cold laugh, Charlotte turned and began heading back to the school. “Besides,” she said tauntingly, “you’ll need something to play with after you don’t make the cheerleading squad. Besides yourself, that is.”

Charlotte looked over her shoulder and blew Emily a kiss. “You’re never making the team, cunt,” she said icily, before she disappeared back into the school.

Emily’s hands shook with fury. Her small hands clenched into fists. She wanted to scream – to tell Charlotte and that pack of witches who ran the cheerleading squad to go fuck themselves, that she was just as good as they were – but she didn’t. She knew it would do no good. Instead, she looked down at one of her fists … and saw the headphone wires wrapped around her fingers.

“Thanks, Jack,” Emily murmured bitterly. “Thanks for fucking things up again, nerd.”

She got in the car and drove home in stony silence, not bothering to put the headphones back on.

Once Emily got home, she stormed straight up to Jack’s room. She was slightly surprised that her mother didn’t greet her when she walked in – usually, her mother was always annoying with stupid questions like so how was your day at school? whenever she stepped foot inside the house – but she was glad that her mother wasn’t around, for whatever the reason. Emily was still trembling with rage from her encounter with Charlotte, and she didn’t want anything getting in the way of telling off Jack.

Without bothering to knock, Emily threw the door to her twin brother’s room open. She threw the headphones that he’d given her on his bed. “Thanks, Jack,” she started angrily. “Thanks for your usual bullshit …”

Emily’s voice trailed off in wonder. She rarely went in her brother’s room – it was usually crammed full of junk like comic books, DVDs, dirty laundry, candy wrappers, miles of wire, and assorted computer parts. It was all spread everywhere, like a nerd’s junkyard, and it was almost impossible to take one step into the room without putting a foot on something sticky or disgusting. It usually smelled pretty bad, too. Emily couldn’t remember the last time she’d voluntarily gone into his room.

Today, though … it was immaculately clean. The bed was made, everything was pristine and tidy. Not a hint of junk or mess anywhere.

Jack sat at his desk, next to the bed. He swiveled in his chair away from his computer, away from lines and numbers flashing on the giant flatscreen monitor that sat on the desk. Also gone were the slobby black T-shirts and the oversized jeans that he always wore. Jack was shirtless, and simply wore a pair of khaki shorts. Emily was stunned to see that his big fat gut was totally gone, replaced by six-pack abs … and his whole body was tanned and well-toned, too.

“Is there a problem, Emily?” Jack asked mildly. He scooted over to the bed on his chair, and picked up the discarded headphones. The lights on the earbuds – pink and emerald – no longer blinked in alternating patterns. Instead, they blinked simultaneously. Jack shot over back to his desk and his computer, and plugged the headphones into a slot, right next to an identical set of headphones already plugged into a nearby slot.

“Yes, there’s a problem,” Emily began. But she felt light-headed. Probably because you haven’t eaten much today, she thought. Still, she was mad, but she suddenly was having a hard time remembering exactly why she was mad at her twin brother. “I, um … the headphones, Charlotte said … I won’t make the cheerleading squad, because of … um …”

“It’s okay,” Jack said soothingly to her. “Why don’t you sit down on the bed? Relax. Take a deep breath. Then, you can tell me exactly what’s on your mind.”

Emily nodded. She sat on the bed.

“That’s good,” Jack said to Emily. “Now, take off your shirt. And your bra, too.” His voice was calm and pleasant, as if he’d just offered to help her with her homework. “I want to see those beautiful tits of yours.”

Emily’s eyes widened in shock. Her cheeks grew red, and she stood up. “Are you fucking mental?” she asked angrily. “What the fuck is the matter with –”

“Sit. Down.” Jack spoke sharply.

Emily found herself sitting. She didn’t know why.

“Interesting … slight recalibration of the delta wave frequency, perhaps,” Jack murmured. “And perhaps a change in command delivery as well.” He turned away from Emily for a moment, and tapped away at his computer keyboard. Emily stared at him furiously, wishing that she could stand up and leave her fucking pervert twin brother’s room … and then she relaxed. She didn’t feel angry anymore.

Emily didn’t even remember why she’d been angry. She frowned.

“Emily,” Jack said quietly. He sat on the bed next to her. “Emily, you’ve got beautiful tits. I bet they look amazing. It seems a shame to cover them up, doesn’t it?”

The question seemed wrong somehow to Emily … but she did have pretty nice tits. She noticed that lots of the boys in her classes liked to steal glances at them. Some of her teachers, too. So Emily smiled and nodded.

“Why don’t you take off your shirt and your bra?” Jack said. “You’d like to do that, wouldn’t you?”

Emily smiled. “Of course I would!” she said to her brother. Excitedly, her fingers fumbled with the buttons of her blouse, opening it. Quickly, she removed it, tossing it onto the pillows of her brother’s bed … and her bra quickly followed as she removed it as well. She sat on the edge of the bed, nervously crossing her legs, a bit embarrassed that her bare tits were exposed so her brother could see them … but they were beautiful, and it would be a shame to cover them up.

Jack leaned over to look at his computer monitor. Emily could see lots of spiky waves flashing across the screen. She felt hurt for a moment, as Jack seemed way more interested in the computer than in her breasts. But she smiled eagerly as he turned his attention back to her, and his eyes fell ravenously upon her chest.

“My … those … are …” Jack swallowed hard.

“Spectacular?” Emily said with a giggle. “I know. My boyfriends usually love playing with them.” She didn’t know why she told Jack that, but it seemed right. And natural. After all, her brother should know these things, right?

Jack rubbed his hands together, taking a deep breath. “Do your girlfriends love playing with them, too?” Jack asked Emily.

Emily’s smiled faded. Nervously, she looked at the floor.

Jack grinned. “I knew it,” he said. “You’ve been intimate with other girls?”

Emily nodded. “Just one,” she replied. She clasped her hands together, so they wouldn’t shake as much. Her brother should know these things, of course, but some secrets … she felt so embarrassed …

“Who have you, um, been intimate with?” Jack asked.

Emily didn’t say anything. She kept looking at the floor, not wanting to look into her brother’s face … and then she heard her brother’s fingers hitting some keys on the computer.

“Who have you been intimate with?”

“Donna Scott,” Emily said brightly, looking up at her brother. “We were roommates last year when we went on that class trip to Washington. Donna and I snuck a bottle of booze along with us. We got drunk and fooled around in the room with each other both nights we were there.”

“So you played with each other’s tits?” Jack asked her.

“Yes,” Emily responded excitedly. “We got naked and played with each other. Then I went down on her, and she went down on me after that. It was so awesome.”

Jack put his hand on Emily’s naked shoulder. He rubbed it gently. “Calibrations seem to be just about right,” he said to her. Emily didn’t know what that meant, but she really liked the touch of her twin brother’s hand on her skin. It made her feel wonderful.

“So you like it when your boyfriends – and Donna – play with your breasts?”

“Oh, yeah,” Emily said breathlessly. “They’re really sensitive.”

“Good,” Jack said. He inched a slight bit away from Emily on the bed, moving so he could get a better view of her body. “Why don’t you show me how you like them to be played with? It’s okay. Your body feels good when you play with your tits, right?”

Emily nodded. Something about what her twin brother was saying seemed wrong somehow to her, but she couldn’t figure out why. And besides, he only wanted her to feel good. How could that be wrong? So she cupped her breasts in her hands, letting her fingers roam across their soft swells …and sighed happily as she began to knead and fondle them.

“Very nice,” said Jack. He reached out and fondled one of his sister’s breasts, lacing his fingers with hers. He pinched her nipple – hard – and Emily let out a squeal of delight. “You like it when they’re pinched, Em?”

Emily bit her lip. She whimpered some more as his caresses grew rougher, and more insistent. “Yes,” she said quietly. “I … I love it.”

“Good,” Jack said. He took his hand away from her breast and brushed her hair away from her shoulder with his hand, revealing the soft flesh of her neck. He leaned in so Emily could feel his hot breath on her flesh. “Now, wouldn’t it be nice if you played with your pussy, too?”

“I … I … ohhh …” Emily wanted to protest. She really did. What Jack was saying seemed so very, very wrong, even though it wasn’t, she knew that … but then she felt his lips on her neck, kissing her, and his fingertips started running light circles around her rapidly-hardening nipple.

“It feels good, doesn’t it?” Jack asked. “Why don’t you play with yourself, it’ll feel even better.”

Nervously, Emily’s hand moved down between her legs. She unzipped her jeans, tugging them down her hips to reveal the top of her black panties. She slid her fingers beneath the waistband of her panties, and moved them to her slit. She turned her head, looking nervously at her brother.

“It’s okay,” Jack said. “You want this.”

Jack’s head dipped down past Emily’s slender shoulder. His lips found the hard nipple of her breast, and began to suck on it. Moaning , Emily slipped one of her fingers into the wet folds of her slit, then another … and with slow, tentative strokes, she began to finger-fuck herself.

Playing with herself while her twin brother sucked and kissed her breasts with his eager mouth … Emily supposed that what she and her brother were doing might be considered very, very wrong. Except it didn’t seem wrong to her. Not at all. It made her feel all sorts of tingly and naughty, but it also made her whole body feel like it was about to burst with delight. It felt so very, very good. And the way Jack was kissing her, running his hand over her breasts and her bare stomach, his kisses growing ever more hungry and insistent … she knew it must feel very, very good for him as well. Her thumb slid down under her panties as well, and began rubbing her clit as she continued fucking herself. She closed her eyes, and leaned her head downward to kiss Jack on the top of his head.

And then Emily felt her brother’s hand slide down from her stomach to join hers, between her legs.

Squirming uncomfortably, Emily backed up on the bed, away from Jack. Her hand, sticky with the lewd juices of her aching pussy, slipped back up out from between her spread legs. She tugged up her jeans, buttoning them. She felt slightly sick, like she’d had too much to drink. She was seeing black spots, and her head swam. A dull ache throbbed behind her temples.

“No … stop,” Emily said awkwardly. She didn’t want to, except she did. She was very confused. “We can’t … you’re my brother … it’s … it’s not …”

“Emily, it’s okay,” Jack said soothingly. He moved up closer to her on the bed. “Trust me. You want this.” He leaned in to kiss her.

Emily recoiled, jerking her head away from him. “I do?” she asked. The pounding in her head grew worse, slamming away like a jackhammer. “I mean, I do, but I … why can’t I?” She looked at Jack with pleading eyes.

Jack gazed at Emily slowly. His eyes wandered over his sister’s half-naked body, lingering on her tits, and her erect nipples. A shiver ran through Emily’s body. She wasn’t sure if the shiver was one of excitement, or revulsion. Maybe it was both.

Jack finally reached over and stroked Emily cheek tenderly with his fingers, and then he got up, heading back to his computer. Emily couldn’t help but notice the erection straining against his shorts. Another ambiguous chill ran through her body.

“I understand,” Jack said. He tried to sound pleasant, but Emily thought she caught a trace of annoyance in his voice as well. “Calibrations. They aren’t complete yet. Sit there for a bit and wait.”

Emily quietly sat on the bed for a few minutes, waiting. She watched as her brother’s fingers flew once more over the keyboard. Finally, he got up and came back to the bed, standing beside Emily, looking down at her with his arms folded over his chest.

“Now, when you go back to your room, you’re going to forget what happened in my room,” Jack said to Emily. “All you’ll remember is that you had an amazing day at school, and that you just returned the headphones I gave to you this morning. Understand?”

Emily nodded. She didn’t feel so sick anymore. Everything Jack told her made perfect sense.

“Tomorrow, you’ll wear the headphones again,” Jack continued. “I’ll put them on the kitchen table for you in the morning. When you come home, go to your room before you return the headphones to me. There’ll be a special present waiting for you on your bed. Put it on before you come to me. Do you understand?”

Emily nodded.

“Good girl,” Jack said. “You’re so beautiful.” He leaned down and kissed Emily on the cheek. “You may go now.”

Emily stood up. Puzzled, she shook her head, as if to clear out the cobwebs … and she went back to her bedroom, feeling quite pleased with herself.

Emily’s day had been great. In fact, it had been perfect.