The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Literally

Chapter 1: Screwing Up

Latsyrhc leaned back in the chair, watching the stars soar past the thick forward windshields. He drummed his eleven fingered hand idly on the console next to him. If there was one word to describe this mission, it was boring. Every week he and Sirk did the same thing. They flew across the galaxy to dispose of waste material. At times it almost felt like he was some interstellar garbage processor.

Sirk entered the bridge and walked over to the far wall of equipment. As the commanding officer made some notations, he quickly turned and glared at Latsyrhc. “You realize you’ll need to make some adjustments to our heading. The gravity from the sun has shifted our tracking.”

Rolling his three eyes, the garbage processor responded. “Yes, yes I know. Give me some credit. You’d think this was the first time. We’ve been making this run for nearly three quarplecs.”

Sirk walked over and tapped the small communication console on the side doors. “Watch the attitude Latsyrhc. I’ll be in my quarters. Report to me if you need anything.”

Again rolling his eyes and continuing to drum his fingers, Latsyrhc looked back out the forward windshields. They’d been on this mission for six weeks already. Back and forth, back and forth, over and over. It was the most tedious job in space and unfortunately due to the space economy being in the crapper, there really weren’t too many options.

He tried to remember back to when this all first started. It seemed a long time ago and he’d been a very green cadet, eager to get out into the reaches of space. Uranus only had one space program and it was the Buttholia Uranus Mission or B.U.M. Latsyrhc was quick to sign up after his 47th birthday. It was a big moment in his young life and he finally was going be a proud member of B.U.M. His family had looked on with pride as he launched in the humble but imposing shuttle, the Assblaster 7. It wasn’t the largest ship in the fleet but it traveled into deep space frequently and could tell many tales.

He laughed now at the command chair, watching the stars go by. The only tales he’d been able to tell since that date were the tedious updates he had to submit each week. Of course the updates were made easier by a comforting presence in the form of Tinutobor 8, the strikingly attractive droid who always provided excellent reviews of his update reports. He called her a she even though the droid was non-gender specific. Being a B.U.M. in the annals of space will do that to a guy.

“That’s it, I’m sick of sitting here staring into space.” Latsyrhc announced. “I’m going to practice for the upcoming competition.”

Tinutobor 8 looked up from where she rested against a recharging dock. “Not recommended, flight path must be carefully maintained.”

“Oh lighten up, I’ve been waiting for the Dancing in the Stars competition this entire trip. You know those damn Plutonians will be there again. They think they’re so smart. Well, not this year. This year, it’s my B.U.M. ass they’ll be kissing. It’s time for Uranus to shine.”

Ignoring the protests of Tinutobor 8, Latsyrhc stood and quickly activated the surround speakers on the bridge. Music began blaring loudly and the creature moved his five legs in fluidic motion, carefully swinging his arms and torso so that the dance appeared perfectly choreographed.

“See, I’m a sure bet to win this year. And with my partner Tina and her gigantic jubblies, the judges will pick us easily. I can’t wait to see the look on those Plutonian’s faces. It almost makes all this tedious garbage dumping worth it.”

As the alien swung around and around, dancing across the bridge and ignoring the tiny series of blinking warning lights on the console next to the chair, Tinutobor 8 corrected his assessment of the mission.

“This ship is not a garbage vessel. You are transporting highly dangerous weapons from past wars on our planet. Dismantling the arsenal is a step in the journey towards peace. Your job is crucial to that success.”

“Whatever Tinutobor 8, I’m just here to dance.” Latsyrhc swung around and really lost himself to the music, his hands opening up and closing as though Tina was there with him, her giant jubblies hypnotizing the imaginary judges.

“Caution, please adjust the heading.” The droid said, noting the flashing red lights Latsyrhc was ignoring.

“What?”

“The heading, please make adjustments. The ship is coming in too low over planet three.”

Latsyrhc suddenly stopped dancing, returning to reality. “Earth?” He asked, but it was too late.

The Assblaster 7 streamed into the upper atmosphere, skipping like a giant metal stone. Several warning alarms sounded and smoke began spraying from exhaust ports all along the windshields.

“ALERT, ALERT! Hull integrity down thirty-four percent. Please take manual control. Please take manual control.”

As the ship’s computer announced the alert, Latsyrhc rushed back to the command chair, pressing a series of commands in and strapping himself securely into place. The ship leaned heavily to one side and he realized they were going to crash if he didn’t make serious decisions.

Alerts sounded, the large red overhead lights flashing rapidly, creating a strobe-like intensity that caused both of the alien’s hearts to beat in rapid succession. “I can’t pull us out of the fall. I’m going to have to dump some of our cargo.”

Tinutobor 8’s unusually calm voice rose over that of the ship’s computer. “Not recommended. Weapon cargo is highly combustible. In this atmosphere it would almost surely ignite.”

“No choice, either that or we crash and risk greater contamination to the population of Earth. This is the only way.”

Latsyrhc breathed deeply and selected three cargo bay doors on the aft side of the ship. Releasing the containment fields, he heard the familiar ejection tubes dumping large cargo units into the heated atmosphere outside the ship. Suddenly he regained just enough control to slow the descent and flipping several buttons on the console, the ship began picking up elevation, heading back into space.

“We did it, whew! Talk about a close call.” He said, wiping the perspiration off his forehead.

Tinutobor 8 looked blankly over at the B.U.M. officer. “My sensors are showing we dropped thirteen LB’s into Earth’s atmosphere. Those are highly dangerous to all living sentient being. They were also decommissioned due to the unusual side-effects they cause.”

“They’ll burn up in the atmosphere, Earth will be just fine.” Latsyrhc said. He looked down at the planet they were leaving behind. He hoped everything would be fine.

“Literal bombs are highly experimental. They were never even used fully in combat due to the extreme nature of their design.”

“I know what Literal Bombs are Tinutobor 8. They were designed to turn an enemy’s words into literal weapons of change. The idea was a good one, even if it didn’t apply so much in practical usage. If an enemy can’t speak for fear of changing their own reality, they can’t fight. The theory is sound.”

The droid looked up and completed her recharging phase. Stepping out from the wall, she shook her head. “I’m afraid this mission update review is not going to be a good one. Unfortunately I cannot verify your assurances for the people of Earth. They are a young species and greatly ruled by emotion. They still speak in metaphors and use common phrases that can cause problems if taken literally. This is not good at all.”

Latsyrhc smiled and leaned back in the chair. “They’ll be fine. Come on, besides it was nice to have a little excitement for a change.”

The speakers overhead buzzed to life. “What in all of Buttholia was that? Did you adjust our headings as I asked, or was that an emergency evasion procedure?”

“Yes Sirk, I adjusted the headings as requested. What you felt was just an unexpected course correction... due to... um... a Plutonian Propagation Vessel. Yeah it was those damn Plutonians.”

There was a brief static followed by some mumbling. “Okay, I can believe that. Damn Plutonians think they own the galaxy.”

As the radio went silent, Latsyrhc grinned and looked over at Tinutobor 8. “See, nothing to worry about. I mean really, what’s the worst that could happen?”

As the ship soared back into space, the upper atmosphere of Earth showed only the slight grazing of any near impact. Luckily for the Assblaster 7, the shields and cloak had held. Earth would never know they came so close to a direct collision with one of their distant neighbors. The Literal bombs floated in extremely low orbit for several hours before one at a time they each began to burn up in the heat. Upper air currents carried the burning remains of these weapons all across the northern hemisphere in one particular part of the world. Whether they had any affect at all on the people below, the United States would know soon enough. Several streaking remains drifted down into cloudy skies, leaking Literal bomb chemicals the entire way.

* * *

Driving along an old country road, Bridget checked her handwritten directions again. Where was that stupid turn off? She knew it had to be coming up soon. But damn if she just wasn’t getting completely lost in all the wooded rural sprawl. She’d made the left back at the old scarecrow, turned down a rough gravel road for approximately one mile and now had been on this roughly paved two-lane street for easily thirty minutes. She was so totally fucked, she thought. This meeting on Monday was extremely crucial to her career. If she didn’t make it on time, she’d be in big trouble with her boss.

“Dammit, I should’ve just taken a plane.” Bridget said. She slammed her fist down on the dash next to the wheel. Why did she have to be so scared of flying? It repeatedly had caused her nothing but pain and now she was trying to read hastily written directions from some diner way back by the interstate.

Looking up and into the incredibly dark night, the young businesswoman saw a strange glow filling the sky. It looked like aurora borealis, colors shifting slightly way up in the clouds and briefly taking her mind off the thought that maybe she’d made a wrong turn somewhere. It was actually quite beautiful, she thought, slowing down a little. The colors and glow to the night air made her feel a bit less upset about driving through the country herself. You just didn’t get views of the stars and sky like this in the city.

As she sped back up to her quick frantic pace, Bridget turned her focus back to the scrawled directions. Was that a left or right indicated? She just couldn’t tell and somehow, she seemed to convince herself that looking at it longer would reveal the answer. A loud boom startled her and the wheel slipped from her hands. Bridget looked up, swerved and tried to continue on down the road. The car seemed to be pulling sharply to one side and with severe defeat, she realized her misfortune.

“Shit, shit shit shit!” Bridget shouted. “Goddamn tire.”

She slowed down to the edge of the road, carefully pulling the car up onto the shoulder. Slamming her fist into the dash again, Bridget stewed in how complete fucked she really was. Here she was in the middle of nowhere with a rental car she wasn’t even used to driving. And now she’d blown a tire. Could it possibly get any worse?

Hopping out of the car, Bridget looked down at the two driver’s side tires. They seemed fine, a little rough looking but no major splits. The opposite side of the car revealed more problems than she was prepared for. Not only was the front tire shredded and looking as though a meat grinder had gotten hold of it, the rear tire had a decent gash in it as well.

“Great, just great.” She shouted, kicking the side of the car.

Looking up and down the long stretch of road, Bridget realized that maybe she wasn’t as unlucky as she thought. The direction she’d been traveling from was dark as far as the eye could see. But where she was headed, a light could be seen through the trees. Maybe someone was out here and could provide some assistance. Changing one tire wasn’t going to solve this problem. She needed to find a garage or something.

Trudging off in that direction, trying to ignore the fact she was getting her expensive shoes dirty, Bridget looked up into the sky. It was amazing how beautiful the stars and clouds looked when there weren’t any city lights to take away from the view. The colors she’d seen before floated right overhead, seeming like a drifting fog that began to lower into the tree line ahead. She breathed deeply, enjoying the strangely pungent country air. You just didn’t get air like this in the city.

Rounding a slight bend in the road, Bridget saw the source of the light. It wasn’t exactly what she was hoping for but it would have to do. About a half mile ahead and what looked to be no more than a hundred yards into the surrounding forest, a campfire burned. Maybe they know of a wrecker service that can be called, Bridget thought. If not, at least maybe they could provide a good idea of where she was.

Stumbling slightly in her heels, the city woman walked along the edges of the old paved road. She tried to ignore the anger and frustration building inside her. Paying attention to the pretty night sky, Bridget felt a bit revitalized. The country air really did seem to have something magical in it tonight. She found her energy perking up, even if her attitude wasn’t.

Stepping off the pavement and trying to find the best path through the underbrush was the most difficult thing since stepping out of her car. It was not that overgrown but the ground was completely unsteady and the heat in the air was beginning to build. Bridget stood for a second, watching the distant camp fire. She could see two figures seated not too far from the fire. At least they seemed friendly enough. But damn this heat, she thought.

Taking off her blazer, Bridget slung it over her shoulder and walked as best she could through the trees and bushes towards the campsite. At least she’d thought to wear a decently covering blouse. If she’d been wearing white, she’d have felt a little self-conscious. Having large breasts was not a perk for a professional woman, at least not in her profession. For some reason men and women just didn’t seem to take her as seriously when she wore anything to accentuate her bust line. She’d always been this way, hiding the fact she was bigger than other girls in school. Even now, in her twenties, the blessings were a real detriment to how she wanted people to see her. Being a woman wasn’t easy in this case, and she definitely had a slight chip on her shoulder. The whole tire thing only made things worse.

“Hello, hey... um... excuse me. Can you please help me out?” Bridget called out. She walked out from the woods probably appearing as if from some dream to the two men.

They looked her way, exchanged raised eyebrows and then smiled. “Where’d you come from?”

Bridget tossed her head back, flipping the long hair from in front of her eyes back over her shoulder. She nodded in the direction her car was. “I had a couple of flat tires back there on the main road. I think I might be lost too.”

“You sure are in the middle of nowhere. I reckon I hadn’t heard nobody call that road a main road in over ten years.”

Bridget smiled and tried to avoid panicking. Just the thought of how lost she might be sent her mind spinning. She looked at the campfire and then up into the sky. One of the men saw her looking up.

“Strange isn’t it? We’ve just been talkin bout that.”

“The sky isn’t usually like this out here?” Bridget asked.

“Nope, usually doesn’t smell so sweet either.”

She sniffed the air and noticed that pungent aroma she’d been aware of before. It did smell nice, almost like candy. Still, she had more important concerns.

“So can either of you guys tell me which way Cottonwood is?”

The larger of the two guys laughed. “Cottonwood, yer tryin to get there. Hope you aren’t in no hurry.”

Bridget stared at the man with no hint of a smile. “Why?”

The skinnier man stood up and tossed another log into the campfire. “Cause yer only bout fifty miles north of it.”

“No.” Bridget said. She could feel her anger, confusion, and fear rising as she thought of what this man had just told her. Had she taken a wrong turn that long ago, or did she just miss a turn?

“Fraid so. You say you got two flat tires?”

“Yes.”

“That’s a problem. Me an Clay here could change one tire fer ya, but with two tires yer gonna want a garage to help ya out.” The larger man said.

Bridget looked at the other thinner man, presumably Clay. “Can you help me contact a garage?”

“Yeah, we can do that. Problem is, they won’t be able to get out here until at least Monday. Don’t get much work on the weekends usually.” Clay said.

“Fuck,” Bridget said. “I’m totally fucked.”

As soon as the words left the woman’s mouth she felt the strangest sensations. For one thing, her stomach tightened up, and another thing was the way she felt suddenly quite aroused. It wasn’t but for a second and then she felt relatively normal again. Still the feeling was there. She found herself looking closely at these strangers she’d stumbled upon.

“Sorry Miss. We’d do what we could to help out but you might be right.”

“Right?” Bridget asked. Her mind was really struggling to think straight. For some reason her exhaustion from driving and then walking here must’ve finally decided to catch up with her. Something about what they said bothered her. She was right? So she was totally fucked.

Bridget smiled politely and took a seat on a large fallen tree nearby. She watched Clay and his larger friend discuss something. “Hey miss, I think one of us could at least give you a ride down the road a ways. There’s a motel bout two miles north of here. It’s old and I think the last guest may’ve been three years ago, but yer welcome to stay there I’m sure.”

She found herself studying the two men. Her blazer lay beside her now and the cooling night air was beginning to stiffen her nipples beneath her blouse. Something else was going on though. Why was she feeling a definite attraction to these men?

“Miss, are ya listenin?” Clay’s larger friend asked.

“Oh, yes of course, I’m sorry... um... what was your name?”

“Names Ed, this here’s my cousin Clay. We been huntin over the weekend, never expected to find someone like yourself.”

Bridget blushed and breathed in the sweet-smelling air. “Yes, I didn’t expect to meet such strong dashing men as you.” She put her hand up to her mouth. Was she just flirting with these guys? Damn, she thought, get a hold of yourself girl.

“Thanks, I am sorry you had some problems. You say this is pretty bad for you?” Ed asked. He poked the fire with a stick, looking as relaxed as ever.

“Yeah, If I’m not in Cottonwood by Monday, I’m totally fucked.”

Again the feelings grew inside Bridget. She felt the air grow heavy, as though pressing down on her shoulders, making her knees feel painfully weak. She gasped just a little as she felt something far too recognizable from between her legs. She was wet. Bridget couldn’t recall the last time she’d gotten moist just saying the word fucked but now she realized that’s exactly what was happening. She hoped her large breasts weren’t showing the nipples through her shirt too prominently as she looked over to Clay and Ed. Suddenly, Bridget found herself leaning back. If she didn’t know better, she’d almost think she were trying to draw attention to herself.

“I hate to be crude miss, but you’re definitely fucked then. Don’t see much hope in you gettin to Cottonwood anytime until Tuesday.”

Right as Ed said she was definitely fucked, Bridget clenched her legs together and felt her control slip away entirely. She found herself opening her thighs wide, licking her lips and reaching up to her blouse with trembling fingers. Neither man looked her direction and so Bridget slipped off her blouse without any notice. Grabbing her big round tits, Bridget squeezed and massaged the pale flesh until her nipples popped into view. They were hard, harder than she’d ever remembered. Never before had she been so aroused uncontrollably. It wasn’t as though the young woman never got horny. But this was something much more intense. It felt as though she wasn’t just fucked by the situation, she needed to make it true entirely. Bridget realized she needed to be fucked.

“So you want that ride... holy shit.” Clay said, dropping the log he was carrying. As he spoke, a surprising light could be seen over by the latrine. Strange singing rose up for just a moment as though a choir of angels was singing from inside the outdoor toilet.

Ed looked from the latrine over to their visiting traveler. “Fuck me...” He mumbled.

Bridget was busily playing with her tits, hoping the two men liked them as much as she did. She’d already spread her legs and had one hand buried in her panties when she heard what Ed said.

“Oh yeah, I’ll fuck you. Come on baby, I’ll fuck you all night.” As soon as the words left her mouth, Bridget knew she meant every word of it. She literally saw herself laying back and allowing this man to fuck her all night. All she wanted was to be fucked, truly fucked.

“Um... okay, how about my cousin?” Ed asked. He was already standing and sporting a decent sized erection that bulged prominently through his jeans.

“Sure, whatever, whoever wants to fuck me, just hurry up and do it. I want you pounding my pussy like a jackhammer.”

Bridget gasped again as she spoke. Her mind pictured everything. She saw an inhuman machine fucking into her cunt. She saw untold amounts of cum lubricating that machine as it slammed into her with the force of a jackhammer. She also saw Clay and Ed doing her all night, never stopping until her body was good and fucked.

“Holy shit is right Clay, let’s do the lady as she asks.”

As Ed spoke, the latrine lit up again with the chorus of unseen angels. Both men quickly got rid of their shirts and descended towards the writhing figure of Bridget. She was laying on the ground now, her head up against the fallen tree. Both tits were fully exposed, her bra halfway down to her belly. Clay smiled at her and grabbed her bra in one hand. He found the catch, released it and tossed it over his shoulder towards the campfire. Both men looked at Bridget. She looked through hazy horny eyes right back at them. She wanted this so bad it was almost unbearable.

“Hurry up please, fuck me so hard.”

In minutes she got her exact wish to the letter. Both Ed and Clay had hurried up, taking no time for foreplay and spending little time simply ripping her panties off. They now rocked into the woman from both ends. Ed was fucking her pussy, slamming his hips harder than he’d ever been able to do before. As he pounded her, he drove her face deep into his cousin’s crotch. Clay cried out as Bridget swallowed his cock. She took the length of him down her throat and moaned loudly from taking all of Ed’s fucking.

“Damn, you’re so fucking perfect.” Ed shouted. Bridget found his pace miraculously picking up. He felt like a machine, his cock slamming in, coming out, slamming back in over and over again. She inhaled the cock in front of her, feeling that tingling deep inside her loins as she was double-teamed by the two complete strangers.

“Ohhhhh yesss!” Bridget screamed, pulling off Clay’s cock as Ed began sending her into orgasm. “Keep going, don’t stop. Fuck me all night.” She screeched.

As soon as she said it, Ed felt his balls stiffen up. He slammed into the woman harder and harder, worrying he may hurt her if he kept up the pace. His cock was throbbing as it suddenly let loose and flooded her with semen. He came inside her for what felt like a full two minutes, never stopping the frantic pace she seemed to want.

“Yesss... cum inside me. Fuck me like that, keep fucking me.” Bridget screamed. She felt the endless amount of cum flooding her belly and she liked it. It was good to feel fucked. She was being fucked, just like she needed.

Clay came around and relieved his cousin for a few minutes. Amazingly Ed was almost fully recovered in seconds but Clay just wasn’t giving it to her hard enough. Bridget looked down past her jiggling tits and wrapped her legs up behind the skinnier guy. “Come on, come on fuck me like a jackhammer, fuck me so hard!” She screamed.

Clay suddenly seemed to pick up the pace. It appeared as though an electric shock had gone into the man. His hips began driving quicker, his hands gripped her waist and set out to do exactly what she asked. In seconds he was a blur, literally moving so fast she could hardly see his cock slamming into her cunt. Her wet and leaking pussy took the pounding of a lifetime, feeling him repeatedly bash the back wall of her womb. Never in her life had she been actually fucked like this. It felt like what she imagined an actual jackhammer felt like.

“ohh,ohh,ohhhh,ohhhhhhhh,wowowow!” Bridget groaned. She realized her voice was shaking with every word she tried to say. It actually felt like the world’s largest and most intense vibrator was shoved up inside her.

“I’m cumming!” Clay said. He never slowed his pace, continuing to pummel the woman’s cunt as he sent untold amounts of sperm up inside her. He reached forward and grabbed her tits, actually holding her weight up by them as he continued pounding his hips forward. He couldn’t seem to stop slamming into her.

“Ohh yeah, be rough with me. Fuck me more and be rough.” Bridget shouted. Her belly felt nice and full of not just cock but thick juice as well. She loved the sensation of him grabbing her by the tits and holding her up, driving into her harder and harder, squeezing the cum from in between his cock and her cunt. It ran down her legs and dripped to the ground. She didn’t want the night to ever end.

“Come on fuck me hard. Just keep fucking me.”

Clay and Ed did just as the woman demanded. Neither could say exactly how they recovered so quickly but needless to say the night was spent fucking the beautiful strange lady who’d stumbled into their camp.

By the next day, late in the morning, Bridget lay on the ground sore and happy. She couldn’t physically get up. She’d told them at some point to fuck her until she couldn’t walk. They did just that, taking her doggy style, on her back, even up against a tree. Her legs felt like jello whenever she even tried to move them, so she didn’t. She simply loved being fucked. It made sense to her, it seemed right. Her belly was full of cum and her hair was all over the place. Her tits were stretched and bruised looking because of how rough the men were with her. Best of all, the men seemed to be ready for more. If she hadn’t lost her voice in all the screaming she’d done, Bridget felt sure she’d be asking them to go ahead, fuck her the rest of the day as well. Why not? She already was fucked as far as she was concerned.

Clay and Ed looked down at the woman. Her huge tits were spread to either side, the nipples still full and stiff. Her legs looked limp and lifeless and between them came a steady stream of semen. Her face was pure bliss, looking as though she was the happiest creature on earth. The men exchanged glances and simultaneously said.

“Holy Shit, yeah!”

Somewhere behind them, the latrine issued forth a full line of chorus and the heavenly scent floated up into a beam of light above their camp.

To Be Continued...