The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Literally

Chapter 2: Dumbing Down, Pumping Up

Many miles away in the town of Cottonwood something much different had taken place at precisely the same time as Bridget was arriving in the campsite. Doctor Bella Dison had just finished up an enticingly romantic meal with her husband, the sweet, if simple, Clark. The man had really outdone himself this evening, going the extra mile to make things perfect, just the evening she needed after a 72 hour shift. She’d been exhausted when she arrived home in the afternoon. Clark had escorted her to bed, telling her to relax, get some sleep. He said he had something special planned.

Now Bella stood looking at the hunky man cleaning off the table. He was such a great husband. He worked two jobs even though she’d told him not to. Her income was plenty for the both of them. She’d always been the brainy one in the relationship and while she sometimes got teased, she never questioned the connection they had. Her friends and fellow associates often called Clark her arm candy. He was a mechanic and handy man. He worked mostly with his hands, which meant he was the brawn to her brain. She didn’t mind, it wasn’t about things like that. There was more.

Opening a few windows and letting in the cool evening air, Bella looked out into the night sky. A late dinner had put her in the mood for something else. She had another appetite to feed and thought Clark deserved a reward for being such a great man.

The sky was strangely illuminated through the trees outside. It almost looked to be a natural luminescence but the colors seemed very strange. The breeze picked up and filled Bella’s nostrils with brilliant and pungent outdoor odors. The night was great in a small town like Cottonwood. Nobody ever complained about living near the country when it came to times like this.

Bella heard a noise and felt a presence behind her. Clark pressed in close and wrapped his arms around her, looking over her shoulder out the window.

“That was amazing honey, you’re such a sweet man.”

“Anything for you, sweetie.” Clark said.

Bella turned and looked up into his dark brown eyes. “That’s Doctor sweetie to you mister.” She said, joking.

Clark looked back into her eyes and they both grinned. Bella bit her lip and felt the desire building as she looked at this man. She wanted him to take her right here, to ravish her, have his way with her. It was too much to simply make love. He deserved a thrill, a fun night of raunchy fun. Bella grinned like a much lower class woman. She deserved it too.

“Fuck me.” Bella whispered. “I want you to fuck me.”

Clark scooped Bella up, holding her against him. He started to turn towards the stairs.

“No, right here, I want you right here.” Bella said, indicating the floor.

Clark’s eyes widened. He smiled and laid Bella down on the cold hardwood flooring. The open windows nearby allowed another generous breeze in. It carried the oddest smells, Bella thought. It was sweet, almost bitter smelling, definitely unique.

Laying back and letting one hand drape across her expansive chest, Bella smiled up at the man. She widened her legs, pulling her skirt up. Running a hand up her inner thigh, she opened her mouth and looked pouty up at her husband. She felt naughty doing this here in the middle of her living room. She loved feeling this way. It was nice to not have the stresses of her job, the frantic importance of her skills and knowledge. It was nice to simply have fucking on the brain.

Reaching up, Bella kept Clark’s eyes locked on hers and lowered a hand into her cleavage. She pulled at the neckline of her shirt, stretching it until one corner slipped down past her shoulder. As she widened it more and pulled at the fabric, her breasts came into view. They were her best feature, Bella thought, something that often separated her from the other female doctors she’d met. Everyone always thought Bella looked like a cheerleader, not a doctor. Her long dark hair at least kept people from thinking her stupid, but the breasts nearly always slipped the assumed IQ down a few notches. Bella never let anyone know but her husband. She actually kind of liked pretending she was dumb. It was a fun bedroom game of theirs and tonight seemed like a good time for more fun.

“Come on mister, fuck my brains out.” Bella said. She looked up into her husband’s eyes and grinned. Hefting one tit she’d managed to fully free over her stretched neckline, Bella Dison felt the thrill shiver up her spine. Just saying that out loud felt incredibly arousing.

“You wanna be fucked stupid?” Clark asked, getting into the role.

“Oh yeah baby, fuck me stupid. Fuck all my thoughts away.” Bella giggled a little at the end of saying this. She’d never really giggled before in their games, but somehow it seemed appropriate.

“Oh honey, I’ll fuck your brains out all right. How do you want it?” Clark was already dropping his pants, massaging a large and very ready cock with one hand. He smiled and looked down at his lovely wife.

“Like this baby, fuck me like an animal.” Bella rolled over and got up on all fours. She looked up at the clear night air, the colors in the sky shifting a little as she prepared for the fucking she wanted.

Clark settled down behind his wife and playfully slapped her ass a little as he breathed in the scent of her arousal. For some reason he felt aggressive tonight. Not only did he want to fuck his wife stupid. He wanted to fuck her like an animal. Animals were wild and he felt wild all of a sudden. Just her saying it made his head spin and he felt dizzy with passion.

Bella leaned in towards the window and looked up at the moon through the clouds. She felt Clark pull her back towards him as his hands reached up underneath her skirt. A loud tearing of fabric filled the room and Bella realized Clark was actually ripping her panties off. She’d never felt something so incredible as having her panties actually torn off her body. She wanted him to fuck her. More than that, she actually felt the game take over her mind. As he slipped the head of his cock inside her, Bella felt her mind spin. She could feel the stresses of the day melt away as Clark began fucking her.

“OH yeah baby, OH fuck yeah!” Bella cried out. She thrashed her head around, whipping her long dark hair back and forth. She felt her husband pick up the pace, slamming his hips further and further up inside her. He was really being aggressive, just like an animal she thought. Her mind trembled and grew fluffy with hazy thoughts. “Ohhhh.... Fuck me stupid, fuck me so damn stupid!” The intelligent doctor cried out.

As soon as Bella heard her words echo across the room, she felt something very strange inside her. It wasn’t the pressing of Clark’s cock reaching new depths inside her womb, although that was incredibly nice. It was something in her mind. For a second she worried a migraine was going to interfere with their fun. No, she thought, as Clark battered away at her womb, sliding his cock inside her like a boxer hitting his glove. His pounding was incredible but this was different.

“Ohhh, ohh Clark, OH wow!” Bella screamed as he pulled on her hips, driving into her deeper and deeper, bottoming out on every thrust. He’d never felt so out of control. The very thought of fucking Bella like this was making him wild, a wild animal. He grabbed at her hair and began fucking into the woman using her hair as leverage. He was gentle at first but soon felt himself losing a little control and yanking her head back on each thrust.

“Ohhh... Oh wow, oh baby, fuck me, fuck my brains out.” Bella shrieked. Her head ached a little but it was a dull throb that seemed to float back deep in her... in her... in, oh what was the name of that part of the brain? As she grabbed at the floor, clawing for support from her husband’s frantic fucking, Bella wondered why she couldn’t recall the name of that part of the brain. It seemed right on the tip of her tongue when she felt her cunt clench tightly on Clark’s cock once again.

“OHHHHH, OH yes, OH fuck yess!” Bella shouted. The thoughts of internal anatomy completely left the woman. She looked out the window and grinned like a happy slut, her husband fucking her still harder. Amazingly, he seemed to give her orgasm after orgasm and still hadn’t cum himself. He was truly a beast tonight.

Feeling her husband reaching up around her waist and grabbing at her dangling tits, Bella felt so naughty. She was a bad girl, bad girls needed fucking like this. Clark grabbed at her hair, pulling back hard and forcing her up off the floor so her tits fell into his hand. As soon as he began squeezing her breasts, finding and pinching her nipples, another orgasm washed over the woman.

“Ohhh fuck, Ohhh yesss Clarky, you’re fucking me so damn good!”

“Clarky?” Clark grunted, sending his hips soaring down into his wife as he leaned in over her shoulder.

“Yer my big strong Clarky!” Bella said. Her voice sounded almost fake, as though she were making an effort to sound more bimbo-like. She wasn’t faking, Bella thought. The thought surprisingly didn’t bother her. She simply thought it fit a slut like her. Being fucked stupid seemed quite enjoyable to the bubble-headed doctor and she was looking forward to seeing just how dumb her husband could make her.

As Clark pummeled into the woman over and over again, his pace never slowing and his own climax somehow being contained for the moment, Bella felt the orgasms wash over her like waves. She moaned louder and louder with every successive one. Her head settled into a dull throb that picked up only slightly as her husband brought her to the edge over and over.

“Ohhhh, Ohhh Clarence, Ohhhhh Clarence yessss!” Bella screamed.

“Who the fuck’s Clarence?” Clark grunted, still fucking as hard as ever into the woman.

“Oooopsyyy! Bella cried out, feeling the man’s cock slam the back of her womb once more. “I forgot, what’s yer name?”

Clark continued thrusting, feeling strangely excited to hear his wife talk this way. She sounded like a complete bimbo. Nothing like this ever happened during the fun little bedroom games.

“I’m Clark, but you can call me master.” He joked.

“Ooooh... Okay master, like fuck me stupider, Bella wanna be dumb!” She squealed.

She felt the man pound his hips forward, sliding deep inside her wet aching cunt and filling her so full she just couldn’t control herself. She moaned and screamed in complete bliss. As the orgasm overtook her, Bella found herself wondering what she was forgetting. Something seemed to be slipping her mind. She knew she was being fucked like a dog on the floor but what was she forgetting? The man said his name was master and master had a great big cock. That much seemed clear. Just as she was about to grasp some little fleeting thought, her cunt twitched and she nearly doubled over in an even bigger orgasm than before.

“Ohhhh... Oh yessss, oh me like fucky, me like sooo much! Hee Hee.” Bella giggled uncontrollably as the cock inside her seemed to begin slamming in harder and harder. Her eyes rolled back a little as the fucking neared a crescendo.

“Ohhh,Ohhhh ...” Bella gasped. Her mind felt completely empty. She had no idea who she was, what she was doing here, and why those facts didn’t bother her at all. In fact, all the woman did know was that cock felt so good inside her.

Clark looked down at his wife. She was wiggling from side to side, working herself back more onto his cock. He was sweating and knew it was time to get this over with. He grabbed the woman by her hips, yanking her back harder than ever, his cock bottoming out inside her.

“You want this you fucking whore, you wanna get some of this inside you.”

“Uh huh, gimme, gimme cum, gimme cum!” Bella squeaked. She felt the man filling her womb with thick throbbing man meat. Her eyes widened and she realized what he’d called her. That made sense. Crying out in one final orgasm, Bella clamped her pussy hard on his cock and felt untold amounts of sperm flood her body. He groaned and fell prone over her.

“Oh fuck, that was intense my little whore.” Clark muttered. He breathed deeply, feeling his heavily used cock still jerking and spraying the occasional thinning rope of semen up inside his wife.

Rolling back off the woman and falling to the floor, Clark looked up past her out the open window. Bella turned to him and he noticed something strange. She was drooling. Her eyes looked dull and her face slightly slack-jawed. The woman really did look stupid.

Crawling to the worn out man, Bella looked into his rich brown eyes. They were so intelligent looking. She knew how dumb she was but also knew she was good at her job, a job she was proud of at moments like this.

“That’ll be like fifty cents please.” Bella said.

She held her hand out to Clark and he looked at it, to her, then back to the open hand. “Fifty cents? What are you talking about?”

“I’m a whore. Fifty cents please?” Bella said, smiling. She sat up, feeling the semen coat her legs and the floor beneath her.

Assuming this was part of the game, Clark leaned back and studied his wife. Something seemed off. Her posture and the look in her face said something he was beginning to worry about. Of course he also felt something strange when the woman said she was a whore. It seemed as if he began believing her the more he looked at her. She was a whore, he thought, reaching for his pants. But the stunning brunette was more than that. She was much more than some great fuck sitting here half naked on his floor with cum dribbling from her womb.

“You’re a stupid whore.” Clark said, laughing. He pulled out a dollar and tossed it at the woman.

Bella grabbed it and looked it over. She smiled and gave a ditzy trying-to-think expression. Then she wadded the dollar up and stuck it over beside her. “I think you just purchased two more times.”

“Two more times?” Clark asked the stupid whore.

“Ummm... three more? I no good with numbers.” Bella asked. She giggled and grabbed the man, pulling him towards her.

Clark felt strange kissing the woman again. Something seemed strange about all this. Still, he had a hot fucking chick here ready to fuck him all through the night. He’d worry about the details later.

* * *

Miles away, along the more mountainous roads, another couple was getting hot and heavy in the backseat of a Chrysler convertible. Larissa knew her daddy would kill her if he ever saw the way she and Tony behaved on these late night dates. Daddy trusted her and she was his little angel. She smiled as Tony descended over her and grabbed one of her breasts in his rough calloused hands. Daddy was wrapped around her little finger and she knew just how to play him. How else was she always able to get her curfew ignored?

For over a year, she and Tony and been quite the item around town. Tony had graduated a few years ago and she still had a year left in school, but age wasn’t a factor in their relationship. The important things were that Tony cared about her, and he took care of her. Of course fucking her like a mad man was a healthy bonus. Larissa knew she was a slut, she just didn’t care. Being a slut only meant she had a healthy sexual appetite and that wasn’t a bad thing as far as she was concerned. Tony certainly seemed to appreciate it.

Tony hovered above his girlfriend, his eyes glowing in the moonlight. He reached down and shoved Larissa’s tight little skirt up so he could get at her panties. Gritting his teeth, he pulled them along her thighs, dragging the delicate material ever so slowly and rubbing her sensitive skin.

Moaning, Larissa looked up into the night sky. It was such a gorgeous night. The moon was high, the air crisp, just a few lingering clouds high up in the stars. Several flurries of bright colorful forms floated above her and she could detect an oddly pleasant odor that seemed to fill the air around the car. The ridge they’d parked on was quite high up, providing an endless view across the farmland below. It was a perfect night for this, a perfect night to be fucked hard just as she liked most.

She watched Tony toss her panties into the front seat. He returned his wandering hands to her top and practically crushed the material. Instead of tearing it off her, Tony simply crumpled it up and shoved the flimsy material down so both young teenage tits popped into view. Her nipples ached with how hard they were. The cool night air only made her more aroused as she lay back exposed and dominated by the older boy. The waiting was excruciating. She wanted him now, she wanted him fast and hard, she wanted him to fill her until he couldn’t get anymore inside her.

“Ready babe?” Tony asked.

“You fucking better believe it. I want you shoving that hard cock so far inside me I can feel you in my belly. I want you to pound me like a slut and fill me so full of cum I slosh when I walk.” Larissa spoke dirty just like Tony liked. Her daddy would’ve had a heart attack, she thought. Luckily daddy didn’t suspect a thing. He thought his little baby girl was a virgin. If only he knew, Larissa thought wickedly.

Tony grinned and unbuckled his pants. Sliding them off, he pulled his high school girlfriend up towards him, sinking his cock inside her. Larissa gasped and wrapped her legs around the boy. She felt the breath leave her as he thrust deeper than ever before. He had a focus and determination in his eyes she wasn’t completely used to. Soon his cock felt exactly like she’d imagined when she spoke dirty. She could actually feel it inside her belly. It was huge, rippling with raw power and her orgasmic response was near uncontrollable.

“Ohhhhh... OH yess... Oh Tony, God, you’re so big Tony, how are you... ohhhh... what are you.... ohhhh!” Larissa sank back and let her voice fall into a series of heavy squeaks and moans as the boy began pumping his hips forward.

Tony grabbed her hips and fucked her on and off his cock. His strength was no less impressive than his depth inside the girl. He held her up off the backseat and crammed his dick seemingly further and further inside the girl. Her tits jumped up and off her chest, the nipples practically stabbing the cool night air. The intensity was almost immediate and non-stop as the two built rapidly into the imminent climax.

“Ohhh ... Oh Tony... Oh wow... Oh fucking fill me up, fill me so full of cum... just use my body!” Larissa cried out. She leaned back and looked up into the sky behind her pumping boyfriend. She grew dizzy as she spoke. His fucking was clearly doing things it had never done before. In her mind she saw herself getting what she demanded and those images seemed right. She wanted the boy to make her his personal cum balloon. She only wanted to be truly fucked and filled.

Tony grabbed the girl and pulled her up, carrying her from the backseat to the back of the car. He planted her ass on the trunk lid and continued fucking her inhumanly deep, sinking his cock like a mad man inside the sweet young daddy’s girl. He stared at her like a man possessed, showing no exhaustion or weakness from carrying her or the frenetic fucking he was nearing the end of.

Larissa couldn’t believe how powerful Tony was. He was moving her on and off his cock like a rag doll. Her young tits were slapping so far up and down she felt the slight burning sting of flesh on flesh as they hit her upper belly and lower neck. Breathing heavily, she moaned and felt him near his climax. This time it felt different from all those times before. He’d fucked the hell out her many times. She often went home, walking a little crooked. This night was something far more intense. His cock felt like it was lodged past where she even felt it possible to go. His look was focused and direct as she felt the trembling swell inside her.

“Ohhhhh... OH yes... OH Tony, fucking do it. Cum inside me, fill me like you’ve always wanted!” She screamed, feeling the explosion of semen flood her insides. Never before had she felt such a rush of fluids inside her body. It really felt like he was filling her up.

Leaning back on the trunk, Larissa began to grow concerned as the cum never seemed to stop pouring from her boyfriend’s cock. He kept right on fucking in and out of her the whole time, sperm rocketing into her belly at an increasing pace. She began to get sore down there and looked past her jiggling tits towards Tony’s pumping hips. Her belly felt distended and bloated as he kept right on fucking her, his own climax still going on. As the pain and pleasure merged into one huge orgasm, the girl looked up into Tony’s eyes to see pure lust.

“Ohhh... you’re doing it... you’re actually filling me up!” Larissa cried out. Her voice echoed across the valley below. The car shook with the pounding hips of the man on top of her.

In minutes, Larissa knew this was something different. He was still cumming inside her and her belly was protruding slightly, weighing her down as countless amounts of semen built up inside her womb. Suddenly the pressure seemed to miraculously increase and Tony seemed to be pushed off her by the sheer force of his orgasm.

Tony backed away, his still climaxing cock blasting out from between her outstretched legs. He looked down at the bloated teenager leaking cum all over the back of the car. He smiled and climbed up on top of her. His wildly spraying cock shot ropes of semen all over the girl as he crawled over her.

With stunned pleasure like she’d never known before, Larissa looked up at her boyfriend crawling above her. She felt his own belly rub along hers and knew he’d filled her womb up beyond normal capacity. As his cock shot ribbons of cum all over her tits and then neck, the young girl realized what he was doing. She opened her mouth and Tony fed his cock into it.

Flooding the girl’s mouth with more and more sperm, Tony stared off into the sky. The strange lights were fading but the pungent air was growing stronger. That smell was almost beginning to be overpowered by the smell of his own cum as he pumped it into his girlfriend with the regular pace of a gas pump filling up a car.

Larissa gulped as fast as she could, swallowing what felt like several milk jugs of creamy white fluid. This wasn’t milk she realized, but it tasted just as good, better even. Never before had she felt so completely and wonderfully satisfied. She was getting what she asked for and more. Her mind was slipping into a dreamy haze as her breathing was cut off. As the last of Tony’s cum surged forth down her throat, she closed her eyes and drifted into peaceful sleep.

Sliding the length of his cock off his girlfriend, Tony let a few remaining dribbles of cream drop into her parted lips. He stepped back, standing behind the car. Larissa’s chest rose just slightly with the shallow breaths she was taking. Her figure was quite a bit more bloated than when he’d pulled her from the backseat. Her legs were wide and thick streams of semen were flowing regularly from her distended belly. It sat atop her a good bit more than before. Her tits almost looked to have been inflated themselves, but he realized it was more likely her stomach that had expanded to hold his massive deep load he just got finished feeding her.

However long she’d been out, when Larissa woke, she felt weighted down. She was laying in the backseat again and Tony was looking at her. He smiled and she tried to sit up. Her center of gravity felt completely off as she looked down at herself.

“Oh wow.” She whispered.

He’d actually filled her up with cum. She was a complete and slutty cum balloon. Her belly sloshed audibly as she grabbed it tightly. Her womb felt heavy and her insides felt tight and confined. She realized she must’ve taken a gallon of semen inside her, whether through her cunt or mouth. It felt good to be full. It felt right. However it happened, she wasn’t upset in the least. In fact, she thought. It was oddly stimulating.

As she lay back and breathed, Tony got in and started the car. She realized she would be even later than her normal extended curfew, but that wasn’t the worst thing her father would have to deal with. She giggled a little and patted her round belly. Daddy was going to be a bit surprised to see his baby girl arrive home like this.

To Be Continued...