The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Literally

Chapter 3: Growing Problems

“You did what?” Sirk asked his subordinate officer.

Latsyrhc held his head low, his three eyes wide and staring up at the throbbing blood vessels in Sirk’s giant head.

“You want me to repeat the whole story or just the part about the Literal bombs?”

Sirk nearly blew a gasket. He threw his hands up and turned, facing the windshields. Stars screamed past them and they were nearing their destination, one they’d likely have to turn right around from.

“I don’t care about your inane dance moves. I want to know why you failed to make the course correction in time and why you decided dropping a dozen Literal bombs on an inhabited planet would be nothing worth mentioning until now?”

Latsyrhc looked down. “It was thirteen.”

“What?”

“We dropped thirteen L.B.s into the atmosphere.”

Sirk slapped his forehead, frightening his younger officer for only the briefest of moments with the possibility that doing so may rupture the blood vessels now pulsing away.

“Great, so you think there’s nothing wrong with bombing a planet like Earth with Literal weaponry? Do you realize the effects of Literal technology?”

Tinutobor 8 strolled by and stared right at Latsyrhc. Stupid droid, he thought. She just had to show her review to the one in charge of this operation. She couldn’t even hide one teeny tiny incident. He leaned back and placed his head in his hands.

“I know how it works sir.”

Sirk walked over towards him. “Did you know why these Literal bombs were being disposed of?”

“I assumed the peace establishments, maybe a few side effects, same as any other weapons.”

“No, these Literal bombs, of which you dumped half our containment, are flawed. The results of their use is randomized. It not only can turn an enemy’s words against them, it does so in a perverted manner. The reason we never used these was the Plutonian’s held back on their threats of Propagation attacks after we re-instated their measly little rock to planet status. The Literal bomb was our one strike we knew would hit them exactly where they hit everyone else. So you see, Earth is quite literally screwed now because of you.”

Latsyrhc glanced over at Tinutobor 8 and felt slightly panicked. “But the atmosphere, the bombs would burn up wouldn’t they?”

Sirk went back and sat in the command chair. “Yes, the bombs would burn up. The Literal components would be dispersed into the air. Those thirteen bombs could have spread over a third of the planet by now if we aren’t lucky. What’s worse is those chemicals and components have a very lengthy half-life. They will keep creating havoc for quite some time to come.”

“What can we do sir?”

Sirk watched the home base on Uranus grow steadily larger outside the windshields. “Well, after we’ve reported in, if we both aren’t thrown into exile, we’ll probably have to find some way of reversing the problem. I think you can say goodbye to your dance competition. This problem on Earth takes precedence over anything else. Whether they realize it or not, Earth needs Uranus to save their ass.”

* * *

Many miles northeast of the tiny country town of Cottonwood, the sprawling suburbs rolled on over hills and valleys. It was a beautiful Sunday morning and like many days, Tim was struggling to deliver his papers. He’d been doing this for over three years and he was getting really tired of dragging the wagon loaded down with heavy weekend editions behind his bike. Just two more years he thought, then he’d finally be able to get a car. Until then it was the awkward in between years, when people treated him like some little kid and little kids treated him like someone too old to play with. He hated Sunday mornings.

Peddling up the street, fighting the strain of gravity and his own sore muscles, Tim saw Mrs. Johnston standing out by the curb. Shit, he thought, not again.

“Tim, you’re late again. And what’s with the sluggish pace? Pick it up, people are waiting on their papers this morning.”

Tim stopped next to the woman, reached back and handed her the top paper off the stack. She was such an idiot, he thought. Couldn’t she see he was making the best time he could with this load? It wasn’t like anyone else ever complained about the Sunday paper. No, only Mrs. Johnston came out to berate him.

“Sorry.” Tim grumbled.

Mrs. Johnston stood there tapping her heel. She was wearing a thin t-shirt and jeans and while Tim hated the woman for her attitude, his young and hyperactive hormones never failed to respond to how hot she was. She was a curvy blonde and took great care of her physique. On other days he’d seen her jogging down the street where he lived three blocks over. She definitely had some impressive bounce in her step. Tim found himself blatantly staring at her chest. It wasn’t like he meant to, it just happened. Of course she wasn’t one to play off something like that.

“Hmmmph... Tim you have people waiting for their papers. If this is what you spend your time doing then it’s no wonder you’re always so late.”

The morning breeze picked up slightly and Tim smelled the fresh air taking on a more bitter smell. He looked up into the sky as a few pinkish clouds rolled in. It was definitely an odd look to the sky, but Mrs. Johnston was where his current focus was. The woman was a real bitch, he thought. He knew it sounded rude to say that about someone his mother’s age, but her attitude was so mean.

As he started peddling his bike up the hill and watched the woman walk back down the sidewalk, Tim laughed. “Stupid lady, her tits are bigger than her brain.”

Janice Johnston turned and watched the rude little boy peddle off up the street. He was such a little brat, and the nerve of him staring at her chest like that. What had he just blurted out? Probably some insult, she reasoned. He needed a firm hand; that would show him how to treat his elders.

She felt the breeze hit her in the face and suddenly scratched lightly at the sides of her breasts. The thin t-shirt felt suddenly very tight. Looking down, Janice dropped her paper to the porch. Her eyes grew wide. Her breathing became short. She panicked. Her breasts were growing.

She fell back against the door and watched as each of her tits seemed to pulsate and expand, pushing more and more at her shirt. The arms of her shirt stretched tight against her skin, painfully digging into her armpits. Janice grabbed at her breasts, pressing them towards her, trying to contain what was happening. Nothing worked, nothing stopped both her tits from growing outward more and more. Soon they’d passed their usual perky size and were moving into the range of coconuts. Her nipples were stabbing into the material, nearly burrowing through and adding to the strain she felt.

“Noooo... stop, please stopppp!” Janice said. She slid down the door and landed on her ass, breathing very weakly. Reaching up, Janice grabbed the shirt and pulled at it, hoping to stop the growth or at least allow herself to breathe easier.

She moaned in unwanted pleasure as the material slid over her nipples and rubbed them up and down. Her tits continued filling with what felt like genuine breast flesh. Her back was getting pulled forward from the door by the new weight attached to her. She couldn’t do anything but cradle her bust in each hand, struggling to even guess their size. Passing what she could only guess was small watermelon size, each of her tits appeared below her shirt. Janice pulled it up and let the tiny shirt settle around her neck like a ridiculous scarf. Her tits were fully exposed now, filling her hands far more than each could contain. She lightly rubbed her fingers along the nipples. Even they were much larger now, each one feeling like a thumb attached to giant fleshy balls on her chest.

“Ohhh... oooooh!” Janice moaned. The growth finally seemed to stop and she was left leaning back on her porch, cradling two giant breasts, each one larger than her head. She hefted one up just to get a better look at it. They were huge, absolutely huge. She’d never be able to jog or get much exercise done with these tits.

Janice Johnston smiled and pulled the elongated nipple towards her mouth. It was so tempting to just suck on herself. She felt her mind resolving itself that this was right. Somehow it seemed right to focus her thoughts on simpler things. As she squeezed one tit and sucked on another, the paper fluttered in the breeze beside her. Hmm... she thought. Maybe next Sunday, she should apologize to Tim for being so mean. She felt sure she could come up with some way of making it up to the kid.

* * *

A couple of miles away, a church service was just about to wrap up. Pastor Ted had been speaking about the newest members and was encouraging these confirmands, three girls, that the entire church family was here for them. As he spoke, he looked out at the small crowd and smiled. This was the way Sunday mornings were lately. Not too many people got out of bed and made the effort to get dressed and show up. But those that did were the ones that mattered. They showed the heart he felt these girls needed in their lives.

All three of the girls had worn their Sunday best, wearing dresses usually saved for Easter or family weddings. They were so innocent and sweet, a striking contrast to many girls their age and younger who were already out there having sex and getting into all sorts of trouble. Of course they had wonderful families to keep them on the right paths. He noticed a number of parishioners fanning themselves and realized it was a bit stifling in the sanctuary. Motioning to one of the elders at the end of the first pew, the pastor watched him get up and move towards the windows.

“I just want to say thank you to the members who helped teach this confirmation class. Often today teenagers don’t have the role models they need and are led down many wrong paths. There are many temptations to deal with and Emma, Beth, and Ally have shown true resolve in the face of these troubling times.”

The elder sat back down and a fresh breeze flowed in from outside. It was quite refreshing, the pastor thought, much cooler than he’d expected given how sunny it was. There was the most pungent odor in the air too. He briefly found himself wondering what flowers around the church must be blooming out of season to create such an interesting aroma. Looking back to the congregation, he noticed at least not so many were fanning themselves anymore.

“Let me say this to you three girls,” the pastor said. “If you believe and have faith, your cups shall runneth over.”

“Ohhh...” Emma suddenly gasped.

Several men nearby as well as the pastor all looked at the girl. She seemed suddenly distressed by something and wrapped her arms around herself rocking slightly in her pew with a hugging motion. Ally and Beth seemed to do the same thing, although they bit their lips tightly, managing to not make a noise.

Pastor Ted wanted to continue but something was clearly wrong and he wasn’t sure what to do. He watched as all three teenagers kicked their legs out in front of them, leaning back and slowly sliding out from the pew. Emma was clutching each of her arms tightly as though something was trying to pull her hands away. Ally placed the back of one hand against her head and gripped the edge of the pew with the other. She arched her back and stretched her tight Sunday dress material over her young supple frame. That’s when the first startled gasps came from the men sitting next to the girls.

“Oh my god, what’s happening?” Asked a woman from across the room.

The pastor stared in complete stunned silence as Ally writhed uncontrollably on the pew. Her dress was definitely tighter in certain spots than it had been before. He looked at Beth, the brunette in the trio, and saw that she too was becoming a bit more top-heavy. It simply wasn’t possible, was it? He found himself suddenly thankful the pulpit was between him and the girls. The bulging growth of Emma’s breasts ballooned up and out from her generous neckline. Just the sight of those pale white teenage tits growing like that was making the pastor have all kinds of impure thoughts. He tightened his own grip on the pulpit, listening to the growing gasps of shock from his congregation.

“Ohhhh... my tits, my tits...” Ally groaned. She thrust back and forth in her pew, her legs stretching up and out as though she were being possessed. Her hands flew to her chest and began caressing the large orbs that pulled her dress further and further from her body.

Each girl was now half seated, half laying in the pew, their young hands filled with large tits more fitting for the whores of Babylon. The pastor couldn’t contain his erection and only sought to keep it hidden as he watched with rapt attention. Emma was the first girl to literally have her cups runneth over. Both breasts jiggled and shimmied with a life all their own as the fabric of her dress could be heard ripping at the seams. It tore right down the middle and everyone stared at her teenage blessings. Her tits were huge, at least D-cups by the pastor’s best guess. His own wife wasn’t even a C-cup and these were so much bigger looking. He silently thanked whatever caused this sudden growth and continued watching Ally and Beth.

Emma was already grabbing and squeezing her tits, wrapping her young fists around each breast and crushing them, making her nipple flow through and grow hard in between her fingertips. Ally and Beth caught up with their friend rather quickly, Ally’s tight dress finally ripping at the buttons that ran vertically up the front. The entire dress fell off the girl, leaving her in her panties and groping at a large pair of tits much less innocent looking than before. Beth pulled her tits up over the neckline of her dress to spare it the same fate as her friends. She cared surprisingly little for who might see anything. This was a miracle and she aimed to enjoy it.

There were still cries of concern and confusion in the small crowd. The men were staring at the three girls with mix of horror and lust. It was the same as the pastor’s face. He couldn’t stop the instinctual reaction as Emma, Ally, and Beth began sucking on their own tits, hefting a heavy breast up and licking all around the thick nipple. The girls looked like little whores and were acting like them too. Never before had the pastor even considered the thoughts he was now thinking as he studied these changed confirmands. He was finding his own heartbeat rapidly increased and the blood was flowing one place in particular that was beginning to get impossible to ignore.

As the girls began rubbing their thighs and letting their teenage hormones take control, the elder who’d opened the window quickly got up and walked up to the pastor.

“What happened? What do we do?” He asked.

Pastor Ted looked out at his congregation and couldn’t seem to say much of anything. This was clearly some kind of test. Either that, or it was the weirdest and most intense dream of his life. He looked down and was caught off guard by Emma pulling her dress up and revealing her panties to his now leering gaze. He and the elder stared down as the girl thrust her hand down into her panties, oblivious to anyone nearby. Both men said the same words, speaking only from pure shock.

“Well, fuck.”

As soon as the words were heard over the microphone, every person in the entire sanctuary had the exact same thought shoot into their brain. Pastor Ted looked over at the elder and smiled. He looked back at the three girls and licked his lips. Whatever the strange sensation was he’d just felt, he knew what that sensation wanted him to do. It was as if the word ‘fuck’ became lodged inside his mind and that was all he could think of. All across the room, men were grabbing women nearby and kissing them, groping them, pulling them into the aisles. Pastor Ted smiled and descended towards the girls.

“Ohhhh... oh pastor, please I need... I need...” Emma moaned.

The elder who’d opened the window grabbed Ally and began squeezing her tits. He pulled her to the floor and alternated sucking on her hard nipples and thrusting his tongue down her throat. With one hand he reached down and ripped her panties off, tearing the fabric and causing her to yelp.

“OHHHHH... OH fuck... Oh yessss!” Beth screamed at the end of the aisle. A man had already mounted the girl and was plowing down into her cunt, her legs wrapped tightly around his back. Her massive tits slapped together in between the man thrusting into her and her own tight little body. She was feeling every inch and wanting only more as she felt him increase his pace.

“Oh yes... Oh fuck me pastor, fuck me now!” Emma screeched. Pastor Ted mashed the girl’s tits together making the most deliciously depraved noises as he sank his cock inside the young innocent girl.

Somehow all across the room, any concern over behavior, decency, or just common courtesy had been thrown out in favor of the basest of desires. Men were fucking women. Boys were fucking girls. The sanctuary was loud with the cry of passion from all over.

The elder bent Ally over like a dog and sank his cock fully inside her. The girl was so tight and wet, he couldn’t stop himself from simply fucking her harder and harder until her gasps were all he could focus on. He listened to the sound of her tits slapping back and forth, dragging the carpet. It sounded so hot to hear the cute teenager crying out through her hair that bounced into her face. He wanted to never stop, to never end the fucking.

Emma squealed in pleasure as Pastor Ted lay back on the floor and let the young girl mount herself on his pole. She humped up and down, filling her young womb full of his cock. Her tits bounced up and down so hard, he wondered if it might be possible to knock her unconscious with a particularly hard thrust. Just the thought of the teen’s own tits smacking her upside the head was somehow even hotter. His mind was so lost in the fog of fucking that seemed to fill him with energy. This big-titted little whore knew exactly how to fuck and he lay back to enjoy the ride.

Men and women were climaxing almost as quickly as they’d begun. All over the room, husbands were spraying cum all over their wives. Men were letting women open their mouths and feeding them endless streams of semen. Sperm was flowing from all over and the girls were getting their share as well.

The man fucking Beth was first to fill her cunt. He groaned and grunted and pulled her hips up off the floor. She lay back, her tits rolling back into her chin, as he sank his cock deep inside her belly and unloaded all the cum he had right inside her.

“OOHHHH.... Oh yesss... OH fucking yesss!” Beth cried out, her own orgasm taking over any other thought in her mind.

The elder fucking Ally doggy-style pulled her back against him, spraying ropes of sperm as far in her young inexperienced womb as possible. She breathed heavily but managed to contain the intense pleasure she was feeling with several loud breathy gasps. As the elder fell forward, dropping both of them to the floor, her enhanced tits acted as cushions to support both her and the man whose cock was currently lodged in her pussy. She looked over at Emma, currently riding the pastor in a completely depraved looking show of just how slutty the three girls had suddenly become.

“Oh yes... Oh pastor, do it. Cum inside me. Please do it pastor. Fuck me and fill me with your cum.”

Pastor Ted couldn’t hold off anymore. Listening to the young girl talk like a slut and bounce her supple hips on and off his midsection, driving his cock deeper and deeper up inside her, he felt the climax he’d been eagerly awaiting.

“Unghh... oh yes...” The man grunted.

His cock felt tightly wrapped with teenage cunt as sperm burst forth into the girl. She simply leaned back and stared at the man with intense focus, continuing to rock her hips back and forth as she bounced on him. Her tits jiggled like balloons filled with jello as she grinned like the dirty whore he now thought of her as. Reaching up to palm her tits and tweak the nipples, Pastor Ted felt the last of his seed flow into the girl. Her ruined dress spread around her hips and as he looked towards her two friends he saw similar sights.

All three girls were heavily fucked, filled with cum, and smiling like sluts. They each had large tits, red and raw from all the heavy groping and were the very picture of fertile and sexual creatures, semen dribbling from their cunts. Pastor Ted felt his cock rise almost magically inside the girl. His mind still had one goal and that was to fuck.

“Oh...” Emma said, feeling her insides stretched by his growing member. “Ready for more already?”

The pastor nodded.

“Fuck me all day, fuck me all night, just don’t stop fucking me.” Emma said.

The elder currently starting to rock into Ally from behind looked over at the pastor and grinned. He saw the pastor reach up and pull at Emma’s nipples, stretching them and letting them spring back into place as he began flexing his hips, driving slowly back up into the girl.

“Holy shit, Pastor, I mean holy shit!”

From the bathrooms in the hall outside the sanctuary, a sudden bursting song like a choir of angels rang out.

Holy shit indeed, Pastor Ted thought, resolving himself to the task of fucking this girl into the next day. This was one source of temptation even he couldn’t ignore. Besides, he thought, jumping up slightly off the carpet and sending his cock stabbing into the girl, he and the others had made a commitment to these new members. They had to give the girls what they needed and right now they needed cock.

To Be Continued?