The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Friends

Part IV – The rubber android is born.

It had been a real long ride on the bus. The university was almost 40 minutes away from the Doctors office. As the bus continued down the interstate Jeffery was looking out into the night sky as the street light went by. Staring into the night he wondered how different life is in the city than his home town in Missouri.

Jeffery had received a scholarship form the university in New York for mechanical and chemical engineering. A strange combination but Jeffery had always had a fascination with the design of machinery and organic and non-organic interactions. He was currently working on the molecular interaction of latex rubber and metal components. It was Jeffery theory that machines can be made more efficient, if latex rubber could be introduced and made their function more pliable.

Jeffery did not notice of course that a grey tendril was forming from the collar to his skull.

The bus arrived at the stop for the university and Jeffery stepped off and into the night. He walked north and arrived at what looked like an abandoned warehouse. It was an old bakery in the 40’s but now was the home to a few thugs and the geek student. They had agreement they would leave Jeffery alone in turn Jeffery would distill and cleansed their junk for sale. A decent arrangement that way they would let him live and he could live in the upper level of the warehouse undisturbed.

Jeffery went through the heavy front doors and proceeded to go up the stairs. As he was half way up he heard, “HEY GEEK!”

He turned and was face to face with the leader of the gang. All Jeffery knew was that the scum bag went by the name of Skull. They called him Skull for al the elaborate tattoos he had on his head and the piercing all over his body.

Jeffery answered, “WHAT?”

Skull said,” Listen geek, there is a shipment coming in later tonight or in the morning I need it cleaned and ready for distribution!”

“But, I have finals and a thesis due this week. I can’t!” said Jeffery.

Skull came in closer so close you could smell the beer and cigarette smell on his breadth. “I do not give a fuck! You will do it or I will make sure you don’t see the light of day!”

“You miserable little pathetic piece of shit” with that he turned and walked down the stairs leaving Jeffery alone.

Jeffery continued up the stairs to what was the old control room which now was his home, lab and studio.

Jeffery walked into the old control room. And landed with a sigh on the old couch in his make shift living room. The old control room had given him plenty of material to work on his experiments and prepare for his classes. There was a large control console along one wall that he was able to restart and reconfigured to handle his data needs. In the center of the room was a long table with various vats of liquid rubber and latex materials in lying in heaps on the floor.

“Great!” “Now with all the work I have to do and this sub-human wants me to do his cleaning so that he can be rich!”

By this time there a number of tendrils running from the collar up his neck and down his back. Jeffery was exceptionally tired and decided to close his eyes and rest before starting his tasks.

When suddenly his eyes flew open and his mouth opened wide but no sound came out. The second disk was blinking rapidly. He sat up on the couch and turned into a seating position. He continued to stare at nothing all the while his eyes were flying in their sockets side to side.

Now unlike the other two recent conversions, the doctor had determined that this young man would be an invaluable addition to his staff. His knowledge of mechanical engineering and rubber manipulation would prove to be a gold mind. So the nanites were first entering his mind and storing his knowledge and accelerating Jeffery’s thought process. The nanites had also begun to make physical modifications.

Jeffery’s eyes rolled up in his head and then suddenly Jeffery became self aware. He stood up and announced to no one, “Fuck! I am hungry!”

He walked over to the refrigerator and opened it up. Inside were a dozen eggs, orange juice, two sodas and some cheese. Within seconds he drank all the orange juice and cracked and ate the eggs raw. While munching on the cheese he thought to himself, “I am still hungry, I have to eat more!”

He practically ran down the stairs and into the street. He walked for awhile feeling more and more hunger. Just when he thought he was going to freak out from the pain he spotted an all night dinner. Once inside he ordered almost everything on the menu and for the next three hour proceeded to eat.

The waitress just stared at the young man as he ate his food. When Jeffery finished he staggered out into the street. The sun was just peaking out over the buildings. He walked back to the warehouse and up the stairs to the control room. There he went over to the mattress on the floor, collapsed and fell asleep.

Jeffery awoke with a pounding headache. He looked over and it said 7:00pm. He slept through his classes. He sat up on the mattress and groaned; his body hurt everywhere. He felt like his body and mind where out of sink and he could not get his balance. He finally stood and felt his clothes crushing his body. They were so tight that he could hardly breathe. Jeffery literally tore off his clothes.

He looked at himself in a broken mirror against the wall. There stood a large man with huge shoulders and arms. Jeffery could see his abs and he had a slender waist. His ass was incredible, a beautiful bubble butt. His thighs were huge and perfectly proportioned. He looked like a built model. Even his hair had changed; it was spiked and seemed to sparkle. He also realized he was completely hairless except for his head.

But the most incredible change was the thin grey lines that circled his body. As his finger traced the lines across his chest he could feel an electrical buzz. The third disk began to blink and Jeffery’s eyes glazed over and he stood motionless.

Jeffery spoke;

“Physical modification complete”

“Begin mental reconfiguration”

Processing.
Processing.
Processing.
Processing.
Processing.
Processing.
Processing.
Processing.

Completed.

Jeffery then turned and went to his work bench and began to review and work with his experiment. All the while he was completely nude. It was 5 in the morning when he finally finish working. He was working diligently and did not stop for almost ten hours. When he finished he stepped back and walked over to the mattress on the floor. He efficiently lay down and closed his eyes.

That afternoon Jeffery woke up and stretched. He felt wonderful and stood up. He looked at himself in the mirror. He could not believe what had happened. He thought it was all a dream. He rubbed his hands over his chest and down his waist. He looked at his cock and it had grown to 9″. Suddenly the door slammed opened and in came skull.

“Well, well, well. Look at you!” he said as Skull circled him. “It seems some one is experimenting with steroids” “Well faggot, my stuff will be here in a few minutes and I expect you to stop what you are doing and get my shit ready!”

Suddenly Jeffery grabbed Skull by the throat and looked at him like someone would look at a bug. The third disk was blinking. Skull thrashed and struggled but Jeffery’s grip was like a vice. He brought skull toward him and with his other hand he grabbed skulls arms and pinned them in the air. He then proceeded to bring skull face toward his and kissed him passionately.

You could see a bulge go from Jeffery’s throat and into skull’s mouth. Skull’s eyes bugged out as the foreign glob oozed in his mouth and down his throat. Jeffery released skull and skull staggered back coughing.

“You son of a bitch”

“What the fuck was that!”

Jeffery just stood with a blank look and stared at skull. The third disk rapidly blinking.

Skull collapsed on the floor screaming grabbing his abdomen.

“My stomach!”

“Oh my God!”

“It’s burning!!”

Skull screamed from the pain and flipped on his back and tore his shirt open. There was a large bulge moving under the skin. Suddenly Skull arched his back and the bulge ripped through his skin. A large four prong claw opened and clamped down across his abdomen and from between his pecs and just above his groin. You could also see grey tendrils expanding from the opening and moving their way around the midsection of the body; following every vein throughout the body. Skull skin began to become pale and the grey lines became even more prominent. He laid still for a few minutes and then let out a soft moan.

Jeffery spoke in a monotone and said,” Unit identify yourself.”

Skull responded, “I am Unit MOO001”, I await your orders.

Jeffery responded; “Prepare for connection.”

Skull stood and rigidly walked over to Jeffery and turned around and bent over. Jeffery approached and inserted his rapidly inflating cock in Skull.

They both repeat out load:” Connection Made”

They both repeat out load:” Transmitting”
They both repeat out load:” Transmitting”
They both repeat out load:” Transmitting”
They both repeat out load:” Transmitting”
They both repeat out load:” Transmitting”

They both repeat out load:” Acknowledged”

Jeffery proceeded to pound Skull’s ass. The both came in unison and then stood motionless for a moment. Jeffery walked over to his work bench while skull stood passively and returned with a gallon of black liquid. The liquid jumped when it was placed near Skull.

Jeffery then said; “unit proceed with the bonding.”

Skull lifted his leg and placed one toe in the black liquid. As Skull slightly touched the liquid with his toe the liquid began to run up his toe, then his foot and continued up his leg. Skull took in a full breath and sprung rock hard cock. The liquid then continued over his groin and down his other leg. It encased his lower body as if he was wearing the tights of a dancer. The liquid spread over his ass and in his hole and formed a plug. As the liquid encircled his cock, Skull began to cum. The liquid formed a sack and caught all the cum. Skull reached down and pulled the sack which easily came loose and formed a perfect ball. Skull opened his mouth and swallowed the ball. The introductions of the rubber capsule and cum would begin his internal transformation. Skull turned to Jeffery and announced; “Unit ready for instructions.”

Jeffery then looked at his creation. There stood this d rug addict scum bag and he had been transformed into a rubber android. Standing with only the rubber bonding skin from his waist down; the perfectly black coating looked as if it was painted on. You could already see the physical changes beginning. His shoulders looked thicker as well as his legs. His chest was forming beautiful round pecs and his waist was thinner.

  1. Unit get dressed and act normally. You will find the rest of your gang and tell them I developed a new drug; that they have to try. It the ultimate high.
  2. You will proceed with bringing in your drugs for cleansing. Only now we will be adding a new ingredient to it that will make the user quite open for suggestions.
  3. You will transfer all your funds to our master; you have his information within you.
  4. Then you will proceed to find the owners of this structure to transfer the deed to our master.

Skull answered; “Understood”

Jeffery then put his hand in the black liquid. The liquid went up his arm and just above hand. He then touched his other hand the same thing happened. He then pulled more of the liquid out of the canister and touched his foot. The liquid spread but stopped just above the ankles on both feet. He then grabbed his cock and the liquid spread from his hands and over his cock and flowed backwards over his ass. The liquid met in his crack and formed a butt plug; Jeffery arched his back and began to cum. The liquid began to spread and formed what looked like shiny black hot shorts for Jeffery with gloves and shoes to match. The boy looked amazing with the shorts, gloves, and the black collar that now had three solidly lit disks.

“Now proceed with your instructions.”

“I have to prepare for the rest of your gang.”

Skull turned and got dressed. He pulled his hooded sweatshirt over his head and put on the baggie clothes. His new pale skin would draw too much attention and now was not the time for that. He went down stairs and out the front door.

Jeffery went to his table and began to make a new batch of rubber bonding agent. He coughed up a large amount of sparkling nanites and spit into the liquid. The black tar like liquid shimmered and returned to normal.

Jeffery turned around and looked at him self in the mirror. He could not get enough of himself. There stood this perfectly built man with large arms and gorgeous chest. He noticed his nipples that were erect and the tips were shinning steel. As he ran his finger over the nub a slight charges arched from his finger and the nipple. Jeffery let out a moan and shot a boner. His knees nearly gave out. This time he started to play with both nipples. You could see sparks form his fingers as he twisted his nipples. He nearly came just from that when for the first time he noticed the collar around his neck. He got close to the mirror and ran his finger over the three blinking disks.

“What the fuck???!” he said.

With that the disk began to blink in unison. Jeffery’s eyes glazed over for a moment. He stood straight up straight and simply walked away from the mirror. The door to the control flew open and Skull had returned and with him was his first lieutenant.

“yo Skull, what is going on?!!”

“Where are the bitches?”

“Who the fuck is the muscle bound faggot in the hot shorts”

Skull remained quiet and walked over to Jeffery. He removed his glasses. His eyes were featureless. Solid black orbs were left behind in there place. He turned and looked at Jack, his lieutenant.

Jack backed up and said “what the fuck!!”

By this time Skull had removed his clothing and stood facing his friend with the shinny black rubber legs. He had grown dramatically and looked like a world class athlete.

“Skull, what is going on?”

Skull had stopped walking and started to jack off. His cock looked extremely large and started to cum. The rubber capsule formed on the end of his dick. After Skull stopped cum-ing he pulled the nodule off swallowed it.

Jeffery had worked his way around the room and was almost next to Jack. In Jeffery hand was a handful of black goo. In one swift motion Jeffery grabbed jack hair and pulled back. He then shoved the black goo into his open mouth. The goo came alive and swiftly went down his throat.

Jack started to spasm and the same events unfolded as they did with skull. The new unit stood patiently waiting for instructions. Jeffery moved behind him and shoved his cock up his ass while Skull was at the other end face fucking the new unit.

The sex was intense, as Jeffery slammed his ass and as he did it the black rubber was spreading over his ass and forming the same leggings as skull. As the rubber moved over his lower body; grey tendrils for forming over his muscles.

Jack stood spasmed for the second time and started to cum like never had before. He pulled the nodule from the tip of his cock and swallowed it…………

To be continued with part V