The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Goody Two Shoes — A Shoes to Fill Story

Part 1: Showing Off with Flashy Footwear

“So can you help us?” Calvin asked.

“Yeah, please say you can do what we heard you could. Ella’s a real bitch, a goody goody stuck-up bitch.” Jason added.

The man looked from the register where he’d been noting the last hour’s sales to the two boys. They’d come in a few minutes before, their expressions not hiding a thing about what was bothering them. It was one of the rare occasions where he didn’t even have to study these two for any length of time to tell what they needed. It was as plain as the story they’d told.

Apparently, Calvin and Jason were longtime friends and high school students. They were popular and surprisingly well adjusted for their age. They had the confidence that the man had used many times before to help customers. They had the priorities that he could appreciate. Their problem came in the form of a girl named Ella.

Ella was a beautiful young girl, only a few months younger than either of the boys. They’d even brought their yearbook to show just what the girl looked like. Long chestnut hair, a figure that was slender and yet curvy in the right places to let boys know how mature she was for her age; the girl had it all.

Unfortunately, according to Calvin and Jason, the girl also was a real good girl. Ordinarily the man had no problem with good girls. They were, after all, in need of no help if they were being good. His main purpose for being here was to help those who came into his shop. If the girl was good, then what harm could she cause?

It was here where Ella became a problem. She was one of those good girls who had a bit too much pride in her always being right, the one who reported anything bad. She actually enjoyed ruining other kid’s fun by tattling on them or telling their parents or a teacher every little thing they did.

If someone was smoking after school, Ella wouldn’t simply ignore them and live her own life. She’d tell a teacher, making sure the kid was not just in trouble at school but in trouble with anyone else who might cause them grief.

If a big party was planned out at a secret location, Ella would report it to the local police so they could catch the kids in whatever acts they were involved in.

If a kid at school mentioned that they’d copied someone else’s notes, even if it was for a good reason, she ran to the teacher and told them about it.

Basically, as Jason had said, Ella was a real goody goody. She brought misery to her classmates and even those she thought were friends didn’t really respect her. She showed such little loyalty or regard for keeping things between friends. If anyone needed the man’s help, he thought it had to be Ella.

The man looked at Calvin and Jason, closing the register. “You boys have heard about my shop?”

Calvin seemed nervous as he looked down. Jason stepped in closer and lowered his voice. “We heard... well... we heard that your shoes and things can change people, make them... better.”

Smiling, the man nodded. “Yes, well a good pair of shoes can do that for a person. Often the things you slide your feet into first thing in the morning can set the tone for an entire day. I think my products just set the tone a little longer than that.”

Calvin looked up. “You can make Ella better, help her not be so—”

“Bitchy.” Jason jumped in.

Again, the man grinned. “Sure I can. It sounds like she just needs a different perspective. Perhaps if she was a part of the fun she’s always reporting, she wouldn’t be so apart from kids her own age. Maybe she simply needs a new sole to help make her a friendlier soul to those around her. ”

Calvin and Jason looked at each other. “Thank you so much, mister. You have no idea how glad we are that you can help. We were so worried that next school year was going be exactly like the last, and the one before that.”

“She’s just so frustrating. The teachers love her and it’s driving the other students crazy.”

The man shook his head. “Not to worry. When she comes in, I’ll take a two-shoe approach. It’s not one I use often but for good girls like your friend, it might be necessary.”

“She’s not really our friend.” Jason shrugged.

“She will be soon. She should be everybody’s friend when I’ve properly fitted her.”

Calvin looked up. “So how are you going to get her to come in?”

“Not a problem.” The man said, grinning. He walked over to a small table behind his register. Sliding a drawer open, he pulled out a phone book. “You simply find her number for me here, and I’ll do the rest. I have a special offer available for a limited time. New customers get their first purchase free so long as they agree to come in and purchase again from me in a set time.”

“Oh wow, she won’t be able to resist that. She’s convinced she’s the most privileged girl in school. An offer for free shoes will have her down here in no time.”

“That’s the plan, Calvin. I’m just glad you boys care enough about your friend getting the proper help. She sounds like she definitely needs a fitting.”

Jason nudged his buddy. “Well, sir, like we said. We’re really not telling you about her because she’s a friend, more like she’s the opposite of a friend.”

The man looked where Calvin was pointing and made a note of the number. He then looked back at Jason. “Nothing to worry about. I imagine she’ll be much more friendly soon enough. You boys have a nice day.”

As Calvin and Jason left the store, the man picked up the receiver of his old rotary phone. He dialed the number and looked back at the picture the two boys had left. He smiled. Soon, another poor misguided girl would be right on track for being much better. It was a joy in his day to help people, especially people who were a bit more difficult to reach.

* * *

The following Saturday morning, Ella breezed in through the door. She smiled with a friendly, if slightly nervous, grin.

“Am I in the right place? I talked to a man on the phone a couple of days ago about some shoes, a special offer.”

The man looked up and quickly walked around the desk to meet the girl. “Yes, yes of course. You must be Ella. I must say, your voice on the phone doesn’t do you justice. You’re quite lovely.”

The teenager blushed and looked around at the small store. “Oh, well thank you. I really just threw this on.”

The man recognized the tone. Even without looking into her, he could tell she was more than simply proud of her looks. She almost sounded as though she expected others to compliment her. It was a rare problem in girls her age, one of too much confidence. Beyond being a goody goody, Ella might need taking down a peg or two.

“Well come right in. Have a look around. I’m certain you’ll see plenty to catch your eye. Just remember, you get one free pair of shoes but you’ll need to come in again in a set period of time and buy another pair.”

“Sounds fun. What a great offer.” Ella said.

The man watched her go off into the aisles of the store. She browsed many different styles, but he knew what section she’d invariably end up in. In the meantime, he had his own sizing up to do. It was more involved this time as he already knew a bit about Ella. Still, he had to make sure he had her properly figured out before helping her find just the right starter pair of shoes.

Ella was a girl much like Calvin and Jason had reported. She had far too much confidence in her own superiority, so much that she belittled those around her and even sought out the weaknesses she could exploit. She never had any real fun, nor allowed herself to cut loose. She simply took pleasure in making other’s lives miserable.

The man could even see where her own parents were rather weak-willed and treated Ella like something far too special. She was an only child. That accounted for some degree of her behavior but not all of it. Ella needed to realize that maybe the really good thing for a good girl like her to do would involve being nice and a bit friendlier to those around her.

Ella was looking over all the shoes on one particular aisle. She was beginning to get frustrated as she tried to decide on any one pair to even look at more closely. For some reason she was positive the shoes she wanted were on this aisle somewhere. They just had to be. But her mind simply wasn’t honing in on what she wanted.

She almost failed to notice the old white-haired man walking up behind her. “Finding anything you’d like to try on?”

She turned and looked up into his eyes. “I... I think I want one of these pairs. I’m just not sure which is right.”

The man looked up at the wall display of shoes. “Going for something a bit dressy, huh?”

“Yes.” Ella said. “I want to look nice for a pool party my parents are throwing.”

The man smiled. “Well, I think something like these would really be perfect for you.”

He reached up to a higher shelf and took some low-slung heels down. “These are from a very exclusive designer, as are many of my shoes. But I think these might do such lovely feet as yours justice, though clearly anything will pale in comparison with your other features.”

Ella blushed and rolled her eyes. It was clear how much she agreed that she was more than worthy of any attention she got.

“Flashy Footwear,” Ella read. She held the shoebox and the pair of shoes the man had handed her. “They certainly look flashy.”

The man was simply smiling. “Try them on. They’re sure to make you feel flashy as well.”

Ella sat down quickly and tugged her own shoes off. As soon as she slid first one and then the other onto her feet, her stomach tightened and she felt a tingle travel up and down her thighs. Her feet seemed almost to be vibrating as the smooth inner lining of each shoe caressed her toes and her heels. Never before had she felt so energetic wearing a pair of heels.

Standing and balancing on first one foot and then the other, Ella gasped as she realized just how incredible these shoes felt. It was almost too good. She took a step forward, then a step back. Not only did the shoes wrap her feet perfectly, they seemed to somehow wrap her just as perfectly.

“These are... ohh... these are incredible!” Ella said.

“I thought they might be. Take a walk around. Make sure they feel just right.”

Ella giggled a bit, the tingling tickling her toes as she walked off down the aisle. Every step she took only reinforced the warmth that seemed to flow up inside her from her toes. She felt each step invigorating her to take yet another step.

She walked around the corner and down the next aisle, paying little attention to anything but her feet, her incredibly well fitted feet. As she reached the end and was about to turn the corner back to where the man waited, Ella felt something really strange.

Her top felt slightly uncomfortable. It was as though the warmth and tingles had settled around her chest and were multiplying to the point of being unable to ignore. As she fidgeted slightly with her shirt, Ella continued walking. Every step made her think more and more about what she’d decided to wear today. Something seemed wrong. Something seemed not to go with these shoes.

“So how are they?” The man asked.

“Umm... they feel perfect, really. But I think... I’m just not sure if my clothing really goes with them.”

The man nodded. “That’s to be expected. These are from the Flashy Footwear collection and it’s a rather particular style. It tends to demand certain accent wear and cute as you are, it doesn’t quite fit you as you are now.”

Ella looked at her feet. She never wanted to take these shoes off. They were so perfect. But what could she do? She wasn’t dressed appropriately for them.

“Don’t worry, Ella. They come with the latest in footwear enhancements. Give them a day or two to be broken in and I do believe you’ll find them just right for your parent’s pool party. I’m sure you’ll be a hit.”

“Really?” Ella asked.

The man winked. “Oh, trust me. Everyone will find it hard to take their eyes off you in these.”

Ella grinned and cocked her head to the side. “Okay, that sounds good. I think I’ll take these as my free pair.”

The man watched as the girl reached up and unconsciously began rubbing the sides of her breasts through her top. It was a subtle motion, nothing blatant, but he knew the shoes were already helping Ella to cut loose. By the pool party, everything should be well on track.

“Very good choice, would you like me to wrap them up for you, or will you be wearing them home?”

Ella never even hesitated. “Definitely wearing them. I don’t want these off my feet anytime soon.”

As the man smiled and gave her a wave, Ella took her shopping bag, holding the shoes she’d worn in, and left the shop. She walked down past the kiosks and towards the exit doors, every step on the hard tile floor sending vibration after vibration straight up inside her core.

The heat continued to build, the intensity becoming rather hard to ignore. By the time she reached the curb outside the mall, Ella was burning up in her chest. She quickly dropped her bag and reached underneath her shirt. She no longer cared what anyone else would think of her. She needed to get rid of the annoyance her bra was becoming.

Fumbling around for a few seconds, Ella noticed a couple of cars slow down, the male occupants inside watching as she ran her arms up each side beneath her shirt and unfastened her bra straps.

She simply smiled at them and felt the tingles grow as her bra separated from her flesh. Sliding it down from underneath her top, the teen giggled at how cool the air suddenly was and how her breasts felt so much better to be unencumbered with that annoying undergarment.

Looking down, Ella saw her nipples poking into the fabric. As if they’d suddenly cooled drastically, they now begged for attention and she grinned as she realized she enjoyed that attention.

Why not, she thought. She’d always deserved a second look. If having her tits on display in a thin white shirt was going to get her more of it, why not enjoy it?

Walking across the lot towards her car, Ella left her discarded bra laying on the sidewalk. She didn’t see herself wanting to wear one again anytime soon. She intentionally picked up her steps, really marching so her tits would jiggle up and down uncontrollably inside her top. She loved the looks men and boys were giving her. Even a few girls looked her way.

Yes, she thought, these shoes definitely made her feel better already. She couldn’t wait until the pool party.

* * *

“Ella, are you sure that’s what you want to wear today?”

The teenager looked from her father’s concerned face down to what she’d selected for the pool party. She’d decided on a mini skirt and short t-shirt that she actually hadn’t worn in about three years. Since she wasn’t wearing bras any longer, she needed a bit of support and the tight baby tee provided at least a little. Her shoes were the best thing she’d chosen. How could she wear anything besides her Flashy Footwear?

“Sure, daddy. Why?”

Her father looked nervously around the kitchen, seeming to focus in on Ella’s mother. Then he looked her in the eyes, clearly his gaze struggling to stay level with them. “Just wanted to make certain. You know I trust your judgment. You’re a good girl.”

Ella giggled and jumped up to kiss his cheek. “Yep, I’m a good girl.”

Hopping off out the door, Ella decided to take in some time out by the pool as the other guests showed up. She found a chaise lounge and sprawled out on her back, the tingling still firing into her nerves on every movement of her toes.

An hour later, the party was in full swing. Men from daddy’s business mingled with their wives and family. No one was really anywhere near Ella’s age but it didn’t really bother her. She sat up and noticed some men across the pool from her immediately look her way.

They seemed to be deep in conversation about something, their eyes never leaving hers and the grins they began to show as she waved made her feel all warm and squishy inside.

Jumping up, Ella strutted over towards her daddy and hugged him from behind.

He nearly leaped, throwing the burgers he was flipping across the backyard. “Oh, sorry Ella. You startled me.”

Ella grinned, knowing she’d pressed more than hard enough into him for her rock-hard nipples to stab little imprints in his shirt. She just loved how her tits had made her feel lately. The more attention they got, the better she felt. It was a magnifying feeling too. Even her daddy noticing them made her have little chills and tingles. It was incredible, and she knew it was the shoes that really made her feel this way.

“Sorry, daddy. Just wondering when the burgers would be ready.”

Her father calmed down, still avoiding looking right at her. “Just another ten minutes or so.”

Ella licked her lips and stretched, turning to look back over at the group of men still watching her. “Okay, can’t wait.” She said quickly and skipped off in their direction.

She couldn’t say why it was she did what she did next, but Ella knew it was what she needed to do. It was somehow right and only made her feel that much more special.

Walking over a few feet away from the men, she ignored them, looking out over the pool. She stretched and arched her back a little, thrusting her young teenage tits into her tiny t-shirt so the nipples were more than just plain, they were obvious. Then she half turned towards them, smiled and lifted her hands to the edges of her shirt.

“Hey there.” She said, massaging the undersides of her breasts.

The men nodded, only one speaking. “Hello.”

“You boys see something you like? I mean ya seem to be givin me a look.”

Ella continued massaging her tits, squeezing her nipples a bit, making them even harder. She was standing with her back to her parents in case they were watching. The men swallowed, all of them looking behind her as though checking where her father was. The same one spoke up again.

“Er... yeah. I guess we do see some things we like. You’re very pretty for your age.”

Ella giggled, gripping the shirt fabric harder. “Well then, have a better look.”

In one swift movement, she pulled the shirt up, shaking her teenage tits right in the faces of these men. She giggled as they nearly fell from their chairs. The men immediately began staring, a couple reaching for their pants which were quite suddenly tented in front.

She laughed. “I guess that means you approve. Maybe if you’re good boys, I’ll show em to you again.”

Ella gave one more wiggle, feeling her nipples slapping from side to side. It wasn’t until she lowered her shirt that she noticed how it felt a bit tighter. It was as though the fabric had shrunk a little. She struggled to pull it over her bulging tits and then turned to walk back to her chair.

Ten minutes later as Ella was eating her burger, she looked over and saw the men once again staring. She loved the attention. Somehow it only seemed fitting that she not only get the attention but that she reward those nice guys for giving it to her. After cleaning her plate, she hopped up with an obvious spring in her step. Her shirt nearly pulled free from her breasts with just that one movement. It definitely had seemed tighter recently.

Walking over to the garbage can, Ella saw her father and mother talking with her uncle. She had a wickedly fun idea.

“Daddy,” She began. “Can I show you something I learned in gym this last year?”

Her father looked up, nearly spitting out his drink as he recalled what she was wearing and saw how exposed she looked. Ella noticed her uncle actually shifting in his chair, crossing one leg up to hide a rather prominent erection.

“Um... sure. Okay, real quick though.” Her dad answered.

“Yay!” Ella giggled. She jumped up and down, the movement only making her tits bounce around more and more. “Watch this.”

Ella stood back, feeling the eyes of more than a few surrounding men and maybe even a woman or two on her body. She raised her hands up and stretched, pulling her shirt up so the bottoms of her breasts were exposed. She then dove forward, landing her hands on the pavement and springing over to do a handstand for a few seconds.

“Ohhh...”

Ella heard the gasp and saw her mother covering her mouth. Her uncle was grinning as were several other men. Her father was simply staring with shock in his face.

She realized what had happened. She’d planned it to happen. As soon as she was standing upside down, her shirt had fallen away and her tits fell down towards her chin. She could actually feel them shift around, the hard nipples fully exposed and jiggling uncontrollably as she balanced herself.

“Oopsy... sorry bout that.” Ella said. She rolled over and stood up.

Intentionally not pulling her shirt back down, Ella looked around at all the men staring at her tits. She loved it. She loved flashing her young supple flesh to these men, to any man. It felt so filling somehow.

“Ella!” Her mother said sharply.

“Oh, sorry.” Ella said, pulling her shirt back down.

This time she could feel it. Her tits were fighting her as she tried to cover them up. As she finally stretched the material over her breasts, she could actually feel what was happening. Every breath she took seemed to be pumping her flesh up and out just a little bit more. Only the thrill of exposing herself seemed to do it, but boy did it do a number on her.

“Ella get inside and change. I think you’re a bit too big for that shirt.” Her mother said.

She smiled and did as her mother asked, making sure to give her father and uncle an extra obvious wink.

Staring in the mirror, Ella couldn’t believe it. It was amazing. She’d removed her tiny shirt, the threading actually having stretched a little. Standing topless, the teenager watched her tits as they moved slightly with her every breath. They were huge, at least two cup sizes larger than before. No wonder she hadn’t wanted to wear her bras lately. She must’ve hit a really sudden growth spurt.

Even better, Ella thought, was how these new massive tits looked on her frame. She was rather slender, so these monsters made her look like a porn star or something. She had to imagine what those men out there were thinking. These puppies were not meant to be kept locked away inside shirts or bras.

Giggling, Ella reached up and fondled her enhanced cleavage, she wiggled one tit up and one tit down, massaging her full flesh.

When Ella finally did re-emerge from the house, she’d put on a button up shirt but had tied it off rather than using the buttons. She loved how each of her tits filled it out and still jiggled wildly with her every movement.

For the remainder of the party, she made sure her mother was out of sight and continually would tease the other men and even a few women at the gathering. She flashed her tits several times at the original group of men she’d seen. She even let a couple of them feel her up as she sat next to them.

She loved how they seemed so worried about going to jail, calling her bait that was far too tempting. She wouldn’t allow them to do anything more than have a good feel, but just that feel was more than enough for her. She lost count of how many times she came in her panties.

By the time people started leaving, her mother was in the kitchen cleaning up. Her father and uncle had settled down in the living room to talk about sports or something. This was when Ella decided she’d not been such a good girl.

“Daddy, can I ask you something?” Ella said.

She walked in, purposely shaking her tits so they nearly swelled up and out from her loose shirt.

“Sure, honey.” Her father said. He tried to keep looking her in the eyes but clearly was beginning to give up on that. Her uncle wasn’t even trying.

“Earlier, when I showed a little too much. I was a bad girl wasn’t I?”

Her father coughed, putting his drink down. “Um... no, no you’re not a bad girl. It was just a mistake.”

Ella pouted. “Really, I felt like a bad girl and thought you guys might think I was.”

“It was a little bad.” Her uncle said, looking over to her father.

“Well, I don’t think you were intentionally bad, sweetie.”

Ella grinned and sat next to her father. “But daddy, if I was bad, even if I didn’t mean to be, I think you should spank me. Don’t you?”

He coughed again and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. “Um... well. I’m not so sure. You’re a little old for a spanking.”

She looked into his eyes, then over at her uncle. She grinned and reached up to her top. “I really think it was bad of me to show these to all your guests.”

Slipping her hands inside her top, Ella squeezed and groped at her tits, squirming her young body around so both men were staring with open mouths.

“I really think you need to spank me like the bad girl I am.”

Ella stood up and didn’t even care if one of her nipples was still fully exposed. She giggled and stood right in front of her father.

“Make room, daddy.”

He stared at her a second or two, not even realizing what she meant. Then he suddenly looked down and moved his arms from his lap.

Ella got on her knees and laid her chest across his lap. She squished her bigger breasts into his legs, feeling his own throbbing erection press into her gut. Looking up at her uncle, then back to him, she grinned.

“Spank me, daddy. Show me what a bad girl I was today.”

Without even thinking, he raised his hand and swung it down sharply on her backside. He let his fingers linger a bit, then raised it again.

“Oooh... Oh, yes. Teach me a lesson. I was a bad little girl.” Ella whimpered.

In minutes, both her uncle and father were spanking her ass, sliding their fingers across her thighs and up to the small of her back. They whipped her like a little slut, and she loved every second of it. Then, right when she was sure they might want to get a good feel of her tits, she heard her mother call out from the kitchen.

“What are you guys talking about in there? Sounds kind of quiet.”

Ella held her breath, avoiding her moans as her mother had turned off the kitchen sink and the house seemed much quieter. She pulled away from her father and stood up, her ass tingling slightly from where they spanked her.

“Er... nothing dear, just relaxing.” Her father said.

He pointed and Ella looked down, seeing her left tit fully hanging out. It looked even bigger now. She wondered if it was somehow growing every time a male pair of eyes was ogling it. If so, she now had two pairs of eyes staring. Her father and uncle seemed quite captivated and she loved the sensations that gave her.

Pulling her shirt back up, Ella giggled and skipped off. Every step made her new shoes send chills up her legs. She loved these shoes, more than anything. She couldn’t believe she’d gotten them for free. They made her feel so delightfully naughty.

As she got to her room, she wondered how much tension she’d created in her daddy or her uncle. She also began thinking about just what the pair of shoes she was going to get next would be. She definitely was thinking a bit more casual. Casual sounded like a fun way to describe how she now thought of herself.

To Be Concluded...