The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Reader,

In this tale I have borrowed much from the wonderful stories penned by Tabico, Moe, ManyEyedHydra, Summer, 8bit, and others. I hope my use of their ideas is taken as high tribute, rather than as underhanded theft.

I have also taken extra special care to make the convolutions of this plot entertaining, and trust and hope that your thoughtful reading will be rewarded.

I hope you enjoy my story, “Little Indians”, and I’d love to hear from you if you wish to send me some e-mail.

LB.

Little Indians

Introduction – Toridé

Helen drifted, half in sleep, half in wakefulness, half dreams, half darkness.

She remembered snatches of her life from before: the archive, the books, her family, her home, her first love.

She dreamed of old conversations with those she had held close, and had impressions of talking to some of them anew, confusion about their changed lives, reminiscences of old events, unfinished business.

There was nothing new in her life now. Nothing ever changed, every day the same. It could have been weeks now, or months, or longer.

How had it come to this?

Her idle curiosity was just a passing fancy, the answer did not matter. She was happy, and comfortable, as if permanently held between worlds, the pleasant lassitude as one is about to claimed by sleep, or in those few, alert, seconds after waking, when the day seems bright and new, before one’s problems flow into consciousness like a breaking wave.

She had no problems now.

As she drifted on light pleasure, she had no will to move a muscle, looking forward to the next time she would be taken, looking back on the last with nostalgia.

It would start soon.

Full awareness returned to her mind, and her body, and her muscles, and she stretched, as if in wakefulness, pulling against elastic mystery which held her, but prevented any movement.

There was no thought of escape.

The familiar penetration started as a moist caress at her lips, and it began to slowly, and implacably, force its way into her. Pleasure blossomed in her body, the familiar touch of a lover becoming something else. Grateful at the return of her muscles, she pushed against it, again, and again, deeper, deeper, deeper, until the perfect position was reached, until she was perfectly filled, and it stilled, locking into place, delicate tendrils of pleasure radiating into her.

The hardness of the penetration had achieved its goal in stretching her, in opening her up to what was to follow. It liquefied within her, and so began the familiar feelings of suction, of drawing, of hunger for her essence. She knew that she could control it, that as it spread throughout her centre, nothing further would happen until she surrendered herself to it, completely, and utterly. Resistance would heighten the pleasure, prolong the experience, tease her as she was teased. The stimulation was so strong!

With a long moan, Helen let go, and felt herself gushing into the devouring pleasure. How could she cope with such strength of feeling? The drawing went on, and on, and she wrapped herself around it, embracing it, loving it, squeezing it into herself, letting it gush out again. I could die for this, she thought, and rode it out, giving it everything it wanted, letting it take everything it wanted, grateful to experience this one more time, until, finally, exhaustion claimed her again.

Chapter 1 – New Visitors at Mrs Beale’s House

It was Penn Fillis’ last year at school. It was high summer, and he was keen to get back. He knew that his work was exceptional, and he thought he had a good chance of being accepted into university. The whole world was opening to him, his sister was proud of him, and his schoolmates impressed.

His twin sister Dee had Penn’s brains, but enjoyed life far too much to want to be a bookworm like he was. She was always up to some kind of mischief. She climbed the huge oak trees around town, she stole food from the nearby farms, she explored the dangerous caves which dotted this limestone country.

In short, she was a tomboy.

They both lived comfortably in a house in Gynt, a provincial little village way down south of Solveig, the big town. Gynt supported many farming families, and had everything they needed, and everyone who lived here loved it. The people were friendly, the weather was mild, and there was plenty for everyone to eat.

Tsanja Beale was the teacher who ran the local school, and also the priestess of the local Trinity Church. She was smart, and kind. She kept everyone in the village together, and all were glad to be part of her congregation.

Her mother, Mrs Beale, was the village healer, and a widow. When Dee had broken her leg, very badly, when she was ten, it was Mrs Beale who had healed her. It had taken a whole week, but by the end of her treatment, Dee’s leg was completely healed, and strong and supple again.

Gynt was the village in which the healing arts had originally been established, and Mrs Beale lived in the same house as the first healer in the land.

The whole village had been excited when Mrs Beale informed everyone that three visitors from Toridé were coming to stay at her house. Nobody had heard anything out of Toridé for months, as there had been a bridge down, and they were eager for news. Penn and Dee were especially keen to meet them, as the visitors had been staying with their Aunty Helen, and they were keen to hear her news too.

The three visitors threw themselves into village life as soon as they arrived. They made the trip to Church every Saturday, and everyone in town got to know them pretty soon.

Their daughter, Madeleine Andersen, wanted to finish her last year of school in Gynt. Madeleine’s mother, Pamela, had a high regard for Gynt’s teacher, Tsanja, and the quality of her students. As healers themselves, they were also interested in Gynt’s history. They were all welcomed with open arms into village life. Madeleine’s mother, Pamela Andersen, was quite a beauty. Madeleine’s grandmother, Poe, looked very young for a grandmother, and offered to help Tsanja in her teaching at the village school.

Madeleine was good with school-work, maybe even better than Penn, and had a wicked sense of humour. She seemed to click with her classmates from the first day, although she never seemed to bother with diplomacy, and would fearlessly tell all and sundry what they were doing wrong with their lives. As she was usually right, that could have been especially irritating, but her engaging smile and pretty, dark face was balm for any possible hurt, and, as no hurt was ever intended, none was ever taken.

Madeleine had some skill in a craft she called “choker charms”, which were intricately knotted bands of black leather into which she had crafted a single stone. She made them all by herself, and gave them away to friends, tying each cord around the neck of its recipient. They could be worn with no discomfort, and the stones were very fine. Each one was a slightly different shape, and warm, and smooth, and had a rich colouring, like amber of the deepest red.

The craft was part of the Healers’ tradition. Mrs Beale, Poe, Madeleine and Pamela had always worn one, and they would occasionally lend one to their patients to assist with the healing process. Dee had been given the privilege of having one to keep when she broke her leg. However, Mrs Beale’s cords were old, and her supply running low.

Madeleine began giving the cords to all of her new schoolmates on her second day at school.

She gave the first one to Penn, and he soon came to treasure his choker charm, as he had taken quite a shine to Madeleine.

He had been feeling concerned about something all of that that day. He still remembered that his disquiet had had something to do with his family. As Madeleine placed the cord around his neck, he immediately began to feel a pleasant sense of comfort, and calm, and all was well with the world. Whatever was worrying him had simply evaporated.

Over the coming months Penn tried, several times, to remember what had been worrying him that day, but Dee was all the family he had in the world, and she was fine.

Life seemed easier and more pleasant after everyone at school started wearing the cord, and soon the whole village was to wear them with pride.

Shortly after meeting Madeleine, Penn realised that he had never had any time for a girlfriend. Being bookish, and somewhat shy with the opposite sex, he’d not got very far with that part of his life.

He knew that there was plenty of time, and valued his friendships with some of the girls at his school. He knew that some of them would have liked to have been more than friends, but were happy enough to share his easy-going companionship and assistance with school-work.

He didn’t really know what to do to attract Madeleine’s attention and show his affection, or even what to do if she were to return it, but he tried to spend as much time as he could with her.

He always found himself stroking the stone on his cord, and it gave him a sense of contentment, remembering the easy smile she wore when she gave it to him.

Dee, on the other hand, had no desire for a boyfriend. She knew she was different from other girls, but she was happy, and healthy, and, while they teased her a little about her lack of interest in boys, they didn’t give her any real trouble. Her brother Penn was as close a friend as she needed.

Before Madeleine had arrived, Penn and Dee would eat dinner around at Mrs Beale’s house on Saturday night, after Church. Mrs Beale was a wonderful cook, and such meals were charming affairs.

Tsanja rarely came along, as she had drifted apart from her mother. Dee often wondered why this had happened. She still remembered when Tsanja had been a young woman, and she had seemed quite close to her mother then. Since Tsanja had become a priestess, however, her mother had become quite cold to her.

Tsanja often visited Penn and Dee at home. Tsanja liked to discuss her religion, and knew much of the world’s affairs, and was obviously fond of her best pupil, Penn. Even though Dee gave her more trouble at school than anyone else, Tsanja was very fond of her. Actually, the pair were her favourite students.

As the end of that first school week arrived, Penn and Dee knew that their regular dinner at Mrs Beale’s house would be special. Madeleine had asked if Penn could sleep over, and Penn was surprised when Mrs Beale accepted her suggestion without demur. After all, the village was small, and a bit strait-laced, and Penn staying at a girl’s house would get tongues wagging.

With the addition of Madeleine’s family, the weekly dinner became almost a party: Poe was warm, gentle and motherly, and shared Madeleine’s sharp sense of humour. Pamela was reserved, but extremely elegant, beautiful in fact, and Madeleine sparkled, happy to be somewhere with so many new friends.

Pamela had asked Tsanja to come, and Dee was pleased to see her back at her mother’s house. While Tsanja enjoyed herself at dinner, and enjoyed talking to the new guests, Mrs Beale barely spoke to her.

The meal was excellent, and the company delightful, as always. With Tsanja and Mrs Beale still not talking, Poe and Pamela played hostesses. Pamela talked about Madeleine’s proposed study in Solveig, at the Academy. This institution was in a sort of competition with Solveig University, which Penn hoped to attend. Madeleine’s Academy taught the arts, and Penn’s University science. It was art against sciences, humanity against mechanism.

Pamela teased them both, and told Penn and Madeleine that with two such great minds, it was as if they had been made by the Gods for each other. Madeleine seemed a little embarrassed at being talked about in such a way, so she pulled Penn out of the room with her.

“Come on, Penn, I’ll show you where you’re sleeping.”

Penn’s bedroom was small, and had obviously been set up for guests. Madeleine soon pulled him away from this obvious pretext, and brought him into her own room.

Madeleine’s room was larger, and still contained some girlish things. It had a small chair, a dressing table and a lovely old mirror hanging over the bed. Penn imagined that the room had probably been Tsanja’s before she had left the village to attend the Grand Abbey for her training. She had returned as a priestess, and had moved into the little house next to the Church and the school.

The table was being used as a workbench for making the choker charms, and Madeleine showed him her collection of stones, and her tools for working the leather.

She picked up a stone, and whispered some words into it, and it glowed for a moment.

“My grandma taught me how to make these. They give the owner happiness, and prevent them from coming to any harm. Our family has been making them for generations now.”

She moved her fingers over the stone in Penn’s cord, and held it for a moment. Penn enjoyed the small intimacy. A sense of calm washed over him, and he began to feel warm, and a little sleepy, and, finally, comfortable in Madeleine’s presence.

“There, that’s nice, isn’t it? The stone likes you, Penn!”

Madeleine released the stone, and Penn began to revive somewhat, but still feeling comforted, and pleasant. They played Bézique for a time on Madeleine’s bed, and Dee and Tsanja looked in on them on their way home.

Dee spoke to her brother,

“Goodnight, Penn, don’t stay up too late tonight, you have plenty of homework to do in the morning.”

It was Saturday, so Penn wasn’t too concerned. Dee was just teasing, anyway.

Tsanja poked Dee on the arm,

“You could learn a lot from your brother, Dee!”

Dee never did her own homework. Penn had plenty of time to do the work tomorrow, and had already done most of the weekend’s chores.

With the departure of Dee and Tsanja, silence descended upon the house, and Penn made as if to leave Madeleine’s room, but she held his arm. She blew out the candles, and the room was lit only by the moonlight falling through her window.

“Stay here a little while, Penn, I want to show you something. I have a secret, so don’t you dare tell my mother!”

“I have a magic mirror …”

Penn was a little surprised. He assumed that Madeleine was making some kind of a joke, but the mirror did seem to be glowing with some kind of a misty light.

Madeleine put her lips up to the glass, and whispered:

“Pamela Andersen”

The mist in the mirror swirled, and cleared, and showed a view of a bedroom.

Pamela was sitting at her dresser, carefully cleaning off her face and applying creams. She was taking her time, and listened out, as if she was waiting for someone.

A gentle knock on the door announced Mrs Beale, and Pamela let her into the room

“Hello, Jenny,” Pamela greeted Mrs Beale with familiarity, and she put an arm around her as they both sat on the bed.

Mrs Beale turned to Pamela, and they gazed at each other for a time, Pamela caressing her cheek, very lightly, and they kissed.

“I don’t know what we’ve started,” Mrs Beale whispered to Pamela,

“I don’t know if we can stop it.

“It might be necessary, but I don’t know if it is right. I can’t tell Tsanja, she thinks that what I do is an abomination, a blasphemy.”

Pamela demurred.

“Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, no, Tsanja is a good woman. She will not betray us. It will be beautiful, you’ll see.”

They were both wearing robes, and Pamela opened them a little. Penn and Madeleine could see the swell of Mrs Beale’s breasts, and they watched as Pamela pulled Mrs Beale to herself. Mrs Beale sighed and closed her eyes.

Pamela manoeuvred Mrs Beale to the bed, and lowered her down, covering her, and they embraced, covered by Pamela’s robe.

“We’ll all be home soon,” said Pamela gently, and Mrs Beale nodded. Pamela shifted position slightly, and wrapped her arms completely around Mrs Beale, and they regarded each other with smiles. Neither moved for some time, until Mrs Beale’s eyes slowly drifted closed, and she turned her head to the side, and slept.

Pamela gently pulled herself up, to blow out the candle. Penn was surprised to see moisture on her breasts, although much of her was hidden in shadow. They could hear the bed-springs creak in the darkness as she joined Mrs Beale on the bed, then silence.

Madeleine waved her hands over the mirror in a gesture of dismissal, and the mists flowed back into the view of Pamela’s room, until all was obscured. Giving Penn a brief kiss on the cheek, her eyes bright in the moonlight, she smiled at him, and whispered,

“That was wild, wasn’t it? You’d better go to bed now.”

Penn carefully manoeuvred himself off the bed, feeling awkward with his erection, and with a maelstrom in his head. He had heard of Lesbians, but never seen anything like that! Actually, he’d never even seen a man and a woman together, let alone naked breasts, at least that he could remember, he must have seen his mother’s though. Did Madeleine know what effect she had on him? Why did she show him such a sight? Did Madeleine like him? Was she just teasing him?

A whole new world was opening up to him, with Madeleine at the centre, and it excited him. After he found his own room and pulled himself into bed, it was some time before he could sleep. When he dreamed, it was of comfort, and drifting, and calm, and acceptance.

And love.

He was in love with Madeleine.