The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Indians

Chapter 20 – In the belly of the beast

The healers were shocked, and silent, as they stared in the mirror at poor Tsanja. Tsanja had shown how the world might be saved, but at what a cost to herself! If she could make her way to Mrs Beale’s, or the cave, she would at least have a chance of joining them, and of being healed. For now all they could do was watch, and wait.

Pamela embraced Penn, and kissed his cheek.

“Penn, I think we have done it. I think we have saved the world. Come with me now. You need a feed, and we all need sleep. Come with me now and rest.”

Madeleine looked to her mother, giving her a quizzical look, and reached towards Penn, and gave his hand a squeeze, kissed his fingers, kissed him on the cheek.

Penn walked with Pamela into the shadows, and he soon lost sight of the light from the mirror. The light from his lantern only illuminated himself and Pamela. The soft sound of their footfalls changed, and he had the impression of being in a smaller space, and the ground here was very soft, and his feet sank into warmth.

Pamela sat down and leant against the shadows. She freed a breast, and motioned for him to come closer.

Penn felt the familiar hunger, and desire, rise within him. He lay beside Pamela, and suckled. As he feasted on her milk, impressions of the villagers arose within him, but they were dream images, and fled as quickly as he noted them.

“Penn, take off your charm. Really, Penn, you have nothing to fear. Please, just take off your charm, give Lilith a small taste of you.”

Penn was uncertain. Lilith had tried to take him before, and Pamela had told him that he was not safe. That was before she had removed her own protection. Now the demon was a part of her, and she might be under its influence.

Pamela reached down to his trousers, and loosened his belt.

“It doesn’t matter, Penn, I can just feel you, as we have done before. That will be nice, Penn, just let me feel your warmth.”

Pamela lay him down, and covered him. He felt the familiar feeling surrounding him, and he relaxed himself into the pleasure she offered. She moved against him, and he responded.

It was frustrating. He could not attain release. Pamela held him, and gazed into his eyes, calculating. He was in love with her, but the feelings of warmth withdrew from him each time he grew close to coming.

“Darling boy, please, take off your charm. Let me touch you. Just let me have a little taste, Penn, just let me taste you. Don’t be afraid”

Penn was desperate to achieve release. Pamela held him, and waited, denying him.

“I can wait forever, Penn. There are no choices for you now. Trust me, Penn, please, trust me. It will be the sweetest thing you have ever felt”

Shadows moved around him, and crowded in. He was surrounded, he was engulfed, he was in Lilith’s heart.

Pamela was right.

He was trapped.

Nobody would save him now.

He reached behind himself, and released the charm.

The relief he felt was palpable. A sensation of warm, moist flesh engulfed his body, and he finally was inside Pamela, and inside Lilith. A gush of memories returned to him, and he thought again of all the people who had been taken by Lilith, just as he knew he himself would be.

He came, gushing inside her warm flesh, and revelled in the feeling as he was stroked and sucked, and tendrils began to play along his body.

He lay with Pamela for some time, feeling warm, and loved, and she stroked his hair. Lilith still played with his softening penis, and his midriff, and the delicious, pulsing feeling of life did not stop.

Penn let himself be held as Lilith surrounded him, and he drifted off into sleep.

He dreamed of myths, and the kings of old, and battles, and war, and of rebuilding, and new life, and restoration. He dreamed of families, gathered together in warmth, while winter storms raged around them. He dreamed of being old, proud of a life well lived, gazing upon generations much younger, and closing ones eyes as death offered its consummate fulfilment.

A nipple was placed into his mouth, and he suckled, and the formless visions cleared.

He was drawn into another vision of the past. He was back at his Auntie Helen’s house, in Toridé, and felt himself merging with her soul.

How much he had loved loved family holidays with her.