The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: Two young occult students find a seemingly harmless spellbook.

* * *

A Little Knowledge

By: Chrystal Wynd

“It’s a secret room!” I said.

“Somehow, Rachel, I doubt that,” said my friend, Julie.

“I’m telling you, it is!” I said.

“I’ll have to see this for myself,” said Julie.

I wasn’t surprised to hear Julie say that. Although Julie was American by birth, her parents were both of full Asian descent, and Julie embraced her heritage. Apparently, part of that heritage included not believing everything she was told.

“Fine,” I said. “You’re skinny enough to slip through. Suck in your belly as much as you can, though. It’s a tight squeeze, even for skinny girls like us.”

This was definitely cool. The library at the West Campus of the Chrystal Heights Community College was small, dark and dusty-reminiscent of the library from the first season of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”— but it had never occurred to me that there might be an actual secret room hidden inside.

We had found it by accident. One of the bookcases in a dark corner didn’t quite reach the back wall, and when one of my earrings popped off, it managed to fall perfectly between the side of the bookcase and the wall. When I reached into the dark space to find the earring, I realized there was a space behind the bookcase that shouldn’t have been there. Playing a hunch, I had squeezed between the bookcase and the wall, and now Julie was squeezing through to join me. Julie was having a little more trouble with it than I, however.

“Maybe you need to lose a few pounds, girl,” I said.

Julie made some very unladylike comments.

I tut-tutted. “Such language. I’m shocked.”

Julie snorted as she finally popped free of the confined area. “I bet you are. It’s only easier for you to squeeze through because you don’t have any tits, Rachel.”

I shrugged. “Yet another advantage to my lack of boobs. Do you have a lighter?”

Julie had a lighter, so we were soon able to see. It wasn’t a very big room; maybe the size of a small office, with an enclosed, musty smell to it. There wasn’t very much to see inside, except for a small stand with a thick book laying on it. Next to the book was an old-fashioned oil lantern. When Julie attempted to light the lantern, it actually worked, and it illuminated the small room surprisingly well.

I was already beginning to have my suspicions about the book, and I was pretty sure Julie’s thoughts mirrored my own. Although Julie and I are both only eighteen years old, we’re studying to become full-time witches. That’s why we both attend school at this campus. The West Campus tends to be Chrystal Heights Community College’s poor cousin, but they have the best occult curriculum. This room suggested a sanctuary of sorts, and that suggested that the thick book was some sort of occult tome. I was becoming excited by the possibilities.

We opened the cover, and sure enough, it was a book of spells. A lot of superficial stuff, really; not much by way of true power. Still, it was interesting. I couldn’t wait to try one out. Julie’s features were screwed up in concentration as we turned the pages.

“Oh, here’s one,” I said, pointing at a page. “I can give you a ‘golden crown’.”

Julie snorted. “No thanks. Who needs a fashion statement like that?”

I giggled. “Hey, you think you’re a princess. Let’s give you a crown.”

Julie gave me a flat stare. “Very funny, Rachel.”

I began reading the words to the spell out loud, although I wasn’t actually expecting any results. Julie protested, but only half-heartedly. She knew as well as I did that saying the words is usually only part of a spell; knowing where to alter intonation is also part of the process, and you can’t see that in script, so reading a spell out loud is usually harmless. Besides, if I were actually able to create a gold crown, this would likely be considered a good thing.

I finished reading the spell out loud and was not surprised at the lack of a golden crown. By now it was getting late anyway, so we decided to come back and check out the book some more later.

* * *

The next morning, my cell phone was going off before I even left for school.

“Hello?” I said.

“You stupid bitch!” said Julie’s voice.

“Awwww, I missed you too, sweetie,” I said.

“You’re not funny!” snapped Julie. “Your stupid spell from yesterday worked!”

“Huh?”

“I said, your stupid spell worked! I have blonde hair, you idiot!”

“Julie, what are you talking about? The spell I read was for a golden crown, not blonde hair.”

“That book is old! Crown is an archaic way of saying hair, you moron! Or symbolic. Who cares? We need to fix my hair, stat! I can’t even dye it! Do you have any idea how silly an Asian girl looks with blonde hair?!?”

I came very close to giggling. Julie tends to be very proper, and her Asian features with blonde hair would make her look very much like a bimbo. Julie looking like a bimbo was about as likely as Mother Teresa dressing in a dominatrix outfit. Thinking about Mother Teresa in a dominatrix outfit created a horrible mental picture, however, and I quickly decided to consider another simile.

“I’ll be there in thirty minutes,” I said.

“You’d better be. Grrrrrrrrrr,” said Julie.

* * *

Julie was waiting for me inside the little room when I arrived. Her hair was covered with a scarf. She gave me a sullen look and finally reached up and pulled the scarf from her hair.

I gasped. Julie’s hair was very blonde, even her roots. She was even more blonde than me, and I’m a natural. She looked like she had traipsed in from an Asian trailer park. I struggled for something to say.

“It looks very...ummmm...glamorous!” I said.

“I look like a vapid bimbo!” she said.

“No, really, it makes you look exotic!”

Julie rolled her eyes. “I look fucking trashy and you know it! Now let’s find out how to reverse it,” she said.

“Oh, yes,” I said feelingly.

We flipped through the pages, but we were unable to find the spell again. After several frustrating efforts, we finally realized that the spell simply wasn’t there anymore.

“Dammit!” said Julie. “The spell must have faded after you cast it.”

I bit my lower lip. I suspected Julie was right.

“Well, this can be a positive thing,” I said. “A new fashion! You’ll be a trailblazer!”

Julie glared at me. “You stupid bitch! I’m blonde! I can’t even dye it! Nobody is going to take me seriously looking like this!”

“I’m blonde and everyone takes me seriously,” I said. “You’ll live. There have been blonde Asian girls before.”

“Yes, there have...blonde Asian sluts! I am not going out like this, you moron! Just because you’re blonde doesn’t mean I have to suffer the same fate!”

My eyes narrowed. I understood that Julie was upset, but I was getting tired of the insults. I took a casual step forward.

“You’ll be fine. I’ll prove it,” I said.

“And how will you do that?” she asked.

“Like this,” I said. I stepped forward, grabbed her scarf from her hand and ran straight for the corner.

“NO!” screeched Julie, stumbling at the unexpected snatch-and-run. I hit the space and slid through as fast as my thin body would let me. Julie tried to do the same thing, but she had boobs, and that slowed her. Granted, they were only B-cups, but that was still enough to slow her down so she couldn’t catch me before I slipped out and took off down the dark library aisle.

“Rachel, you bitch!” she shrieked. “Come back with my scarf! You’re dead! I mean it!”

* * *

I was still trying to catch my breath when I got to class. I knew Julie would be mad, but it was for her own good, so I wasn’t really worried about her reaction. She’d get over it.

My cell phone vibrated several time during class, but I didn’t answer it. Besides being completely inappropriate in class, I didn’t quite feel ready to face Julie’s wrath yet, even if I had done it because she kept calling me names. Then I got a short staccato vibration that indicated I had a text message. I debated with myself, but finally decided to check it out. When I clicked the “read text” button, however, a stream of words rushed through the phone view screen and then deleted themselves. Very odd.

I left school after class. I wanted to go by the little hidden room, but I didn’t want to run into Julie just yet. Besides, my nipples were sensitive as heck for some reason and I didn’t want to be rubbing my boobs in public.

I did some homework. Finally, I picked up my cell and dialed Julie’s number.

“Hello?”

“Hi, Julie. It’s Rachel.”

“I know who you are, Rach. Geez.”

“Are you, um, okay?”

There was a moment of frosty silence, then Julie finally said, “I’m still blonde, if that’s what you mean. But otherwise, yeah, I’m alright.”

“You’re not mad anymore?” I said.

“Sure I’m mad. But I’ll get over it,” she said.

“That’s great!” I said. “So, you want to meet at the room tomorrow?”

“Sure! That would be great! Well, if you can squeeze through, anyway. See ya!” And then she hung up.

“Hey, wait, what do you mean?” I said, but she was already gone. I tried to call her back, but all I got was her voice mail. What the hell?

* * *

The following morning I found out exactly what Julie had meant. I woke up and knew something wasn’t right. I sat up and felt something jiggling side-to-side before settling into place on my chest. This was an unusual sensation, since I really don’t have anything there. Still trying to wake up, I slipped a casual hand to my chest to see what was clinging to me. And that was when my eyes suddenly widened.

I jumped up and ran to the mirror. Sure enough, it was exactly what I had feared.

I had grown a huge pair of boobs.

My cheeks burned. This was as embarrassing to me as the blonde hair was to Julie. I felt like a silly bimbo. No one would take me seriously with a rack like this. I’d be stared at. I’d be jiggling all over the place. Heck, these were distracting to me already, and I had just woke up. I was so going to kill Julie.

I realized just how sensitive my nipples were while I showered. They had hardened after just a little soap, and I couldn’t get them to soften again. This was going to be the most embarrassing day of my life.

I didn’t own many bras, and certainly no bra I owned was going to contain these, so I had to improvise until I could get to the store. I pulled a tank top out and slipped it over my swelled boobs. It was very tight and left my belly bare, but it would serve temporarily to keep my boobs from jiggling all over the place when I walked. I slipped on a pair of jeans and a jacket then and I was ready to go.

I wanted to go straight to the little room, but I knew I couldn’t go to school like this, so I went to a fashion shop first. It would be an embarrassing experience, but I had to buy a bra.

The salesgirl turned as I entered.

“Good morning,” she said. “Can I help you?”

“I need a bra,” I said.

The salesgirl nodded. “Oh, yes. Now, let’s see what you have.”

Without thinking, I unzipped my jacket and lifted my tank top up, showing the salesgirl my bare boobs.

She blinked for a moment, her cheeks slightly red. “I, um, meant that rhetorically.”

Suddenly I blushed bright red as I realized what I had just done. I squeaked an apology and dashed out of the store as fast as I could. I finally had to stop because I was bouncing and jiggling all over the place.

What the heck had I been thinking? I showed a stranger my bare boobs! These things were really distracting, and I had to get rid of them as quickly as I could. I was so going to kill Julie.

I still needed a bra, so I went to a large department store. There were more people around, but it helped me avoid the individual attention that comes with shopping at the smaller boutiques.

It was a good idea, but unfortunately, I ended up needing to get help anyway. I couldn’t find anything that fit, so I had to stand for the indignity of being measured by a clerk while I stood there blushing.

“Wow,” she said, “You’re the first 34E I’ve ever measured!” Then she leaned in conspiratorially and whispered, “They must have cost a fortune! They look and move like they’re totally real!”

My embarrassment today apparently would have no end. “They are real,” I said.

She suddenly looked embarrassed. “They are? Oh, my gawd, I am sooooo sorry. It’s just that you said you had never bought a bra for them, so I thought you had just...you know...got them.”

I really was going to kill Julie. Slowly.

* * *

By the time I left the department store, I had realized something else. It was getting more and more difficult to cover my boobs with anything.

I hadn’t actually remembered to wear anything over the tank top except for the jacket when I left. After struggling into my new bra, I had found out that I could no longer zip up my jacket. Cheeks red, I had asked the salesgirl to zip up my jacket for me, and she did so without any problems. By the time I left the store, however, the zipper had slid down to nearly my belly button. My boobs were just demanding to be seen, apparently.

I was fuming when I got to the library. I could see Julie’s smirk before I even got to her.

“You bitch!” I said.

Julie looked at my chest and finally burst into peals of laughter. “Omigod!” she said. “I had no idea they’d get so big! That’s perfect!”

“You can’t leave me like this!” I said.

Julie sniffed and raised her chin. “Oh, yes, I can. My hair is still blonde, and it’s growing. I can’t dye it, and I can’t even put a hat or scarf on it anymore. So you deserve whatever you get, wench.”

“You better fix me, you bitch!” I said.

“Name calling? Bad idea, sweetie. Why don’t you show me your boobs?” said Julie.

“I will not!” I said, as my hands pulled my jacket open and pulled my tank top up, exposing my huge bare boobs to Julie.

Julie glanced at my chest. “Nice tits,” she said.

I looked at her stupidly for a moment, then suddenly squeaked and pulled my top back down as I realized what I was doing.

“Oh!” I said. “Omigod! Stop that! I mean it!”

Julie smirked again. “Or what? You’re going to make me blonde? Hmmmph. I like you like this. I think I’ll tell the science club that you’ll flash anyone who asks to see your tits.”

“Oh!” I said. “Don’t you dare, Julie!”

Julie started walking towards the door, obviously leaving. “Good luck squeezing into the little room with that huge rack, sweetie,” she said.

I followed her down the aisle. “Julie! Don’t you leave me like this!”

I hadn’t realized we were no longer alone in the usually deserted library until the three guys looked up at my statement. The looks on their faces at my words indicated they had misinterpreted me. Then they all gaped at my cleavage.

I stopped at the unexpected attention. Then I heard Julie’s voice say, “Hey, Rachel, why don’t you show them your tits?”

“Stop that!” I said to Julie through clenched teeth. “I’m not going to do that!” Then my eyes widened as I realized too late that that was exactly what I was doing. Their eyes were big and round as they stared at my swelled bare boobs. I squealed and yanked my top back down, then turn and fled back down the aisle.

The only good thing about the incident was that the humiliation inspired me to squeeze through the slight space into the little room. I had no intention of leaving until the library was empty, either. Gawd, I hoped I’d never see those guys again!

Having nothing but time on my hands, I decided to start flipping through the book to see if there was a reversal in there. Interestingly enough, the spells seemed to be different from what I had seen previously. It was like the spells changed according to who was looking at the book at any particular time. I started nodding after a while. I didn’t find any reversals, but I had found something that would work just fine. In fact, what I found would be perfect.

* * *

The following day, I finally had to accept the fact that I could not get dressed unless I wore something that showed off a great deal of cleavage. I simply couldn’t put a conservative top on. I sighed and put on another tank top. I jiggled helplessly and looked like a fricking over-endowed bimbo, but at least I could get to school.

Finally I saw Julie in the early afternoon, standing near the vending machines. Her blonde hair was such a contrast with her Asian features that she really stood out. She was also so distracted when I saw her that I had to say her name three times.

“Julie!” I said.

“Huh? Oh! It’s you!” said Julie. Her hips wriggled slightly.

“Yeah,” I said. I gave her a smirk. “What’s wrong? You look kind of antsy.”

She gave a high-pitched giggle. “Me? No, I’m fine. Really. Why? Are you looking to show everybody your—”

“No!” I shouted, my hands held up. “No, I was just checking on you.”

“I’m fine. Fine! Alright?” she said. She cupped her ass with her hands unconsciously as her hips wriggled. “Don’t you have a class or something?”

I chuckled. “Sure. I’ll catch you later. See ya!”

I couldn’t wait for class to end. As soon as it was over, I went back out to the vending machine area. Julie was still there, looking more distressed.

“Hi, Julie!” I said.

Julie turned to me. “What did you do to me? I’m so...so...”

“Horny?” I said.

Julie blushed. “Yes,” she said.

“What was that?” I asked.

“Horny!” she said.

“You’re horny?”

“Yes!”

“Who’s horny?”

“Me!”

“What about you?”

“Me so horny!”

“What?”

“Me so horny!” she screamed. Then her eyes widened.

I laughed so hard I almost hurt myself. I hadn’t actually thought I could do it, but it worked!

“Oh, wow, that sounds like a problem!” I said.

Julie’s knees were pressed together. “Me so horny! Me so horny!”

I knew she was trying to get me to show my boobs, but all she could say was “Me so horny” right now. She was twitching in anxiousness now and her helpless arousal was obvious to everyone. A pretty, blonde-haired Asian girl screaming “Me so horny!” in a public place attracts attention, and Julie had a crowd growing.

Julie was pressed against me, lips parted. “Me so horny!”

A guy finally walked over and nodded. “Hi,” he said. He glanced at my chest, then looked at Julie. “How you doin’, babe?”

He wasn’t going to win any prizes for originality, but Julie was all over him anyway.

“Me so horny! Me so horny! Fucky fucky! Me love you long time!” she said.

I was laughing so hard now that my huge jiggling boobs were attracting attention of their own. This would teach Julie not to cast spells giving me embarrassingly big boobs and forcing me to display them!

I knew it wouldn’t always be this easy, but Julie wasn’t used to trying to think while in heat, and she never had a chance. Not that it would have mattered anyway...she was going to stay like that until she orgasmed from sex. And she was going to end up in this condition every other day or so for as long as the spell lasted, which, if I was correct, would be a year. Unless she had sex everyday, of course. Heh.

The guy had a hand on Julie’s hip, talking to her. “So, you want to go somewhere else, babe?” he said.

Julie giggled. “Yah! Yah! Me so horny! Fucky fucky!”

I smirked as they walked off. It was time for me to get home myself and see if I could figure out some way to reduce these silly boobs of mine.

* * *

My cell phone was going off what I assumed were microseconds after the guy had left Julie’s place.

“You bitch!” screeched Julie.

“Did your friend leave already?” I asked.

“Yes!” she said. “Stupid guy was all cum, no technique! I had to let him fuck me three times before I managed to cum!”

“Oh, snap. You need to find a guy with experience. Maybe one of the professors,” I said.

“You are so fucking not funny, Rachel!” she said.

“Oh, it’s really funny compared to me showing the world my bare big boobs, slut! In fact, me so funny! Me funny long time!” I said.

“Grrrrrrr! You are so gonna get yours, you...you...you bimbo!” she said.

“Bite me, bitch!”

“Kiss my ass!”

“You wish!”

“You wish!”

“Slut!”

“Whore!”

We could have continued, but Julie had hung up on me. It didn’t matter, though. The conversation had been interesting for me. I had enjoyed giving it to Julie so much that my lips actually tingled. Yes, Julie was definitely regretting crossing me, no doubt.

* * *

I woke up the next morning and I knew something was different. I sat up and waited for my swelled boobs to settle before standing. Even now, my cheeks burned as I waited for the heavy things to stop their embarrassing swaying. Once they settled, I did a quick mental survey, but wasn’t sure what it was that set off my alarms.

I stood up and made my way to the mirror. Everything looked fine. I wasn’t sure what...

And then I saw it. In fact, I wondered how the heck I missed it.

My lips had swelled into huge, sensual, bee-stung pillows.

I stood there with my mouth hanging open for several seconds before I finally remembered to close it. My lips were so lush and full they looked borderline obscene. I ran my tongue across my upper lip and shuddered. The sensations from that simple action had made my belly muscles twitch and jump.

I took a step back from the mirror to think my way through things. Even biting my lower lip in thought caused my nipples to harden. My lips felt big, soft and sexy, and they were almost as distracting as my swelled boobs. Darn that Julie!

Eating breakfast cereal turned me into a wriggling wet mess. I realized using utensils was certainly going to be challenging, as every meal was going to make me a squirming, wriggling thing. I thought it might come to having to coat my lips with several layers of lip-gloss just before meals.

* * *

I put on a tight V-neck stretch top and looked in the mirror. Although my huge breasts were still my dominant feature, my lips had taken on an alluring presence of their own. They were the thick, exaggerated lips often seen on actresses or cosmetics models...or porn stars. I couldn’t believe I had to go out in public like this. I was so going to kill Julie.

Of course, to make things worse, I needed gas. I was going to have to make a public stop. Grrrrrrr.

I pulled into the gas station and stopped by a pump. I could feel all the eyes on me as I crossed the gas pump islands to go inside to pay. Even waiting in line, the three guys in front of me- and a girl-kept glancing at my boobs and my lips. It was getting downright embarrassing. I had one of the highest GPAs at Chrystal Heights Community College and all anybody cared about was my boobs!

Finally it was my turn to pay. I held out my money and said, “Hi! I’d wike to fill up, pwease!”

I heard the man chuckle. My eyes widened and my cheeks colored. “No problem, sweetheart,” said the man.

“Oh! I’m sowwy! I don’t mean to sound wike this! I don’t weally talk wike this, honest!” I said. My eyes were still wide.

The man chuckled again. “It’s fine, sweetie. It sounds adorable. You don’t have to be ashamed of what you are.”

Omigod. I was lisping. My lips were so thick that I was helplessly lisping, and there wasn’t anything I could do about it.

I filled up my gas tank and got out of there. I drove to school as rapidly as I could. I didn’t speed, however. I would have died if I had gotten pulled over by the police.

I finally jiggled my way to the food court area next to the vending machines. Julie was there, obviously in control of her faculties, and just as obviously feeling frisky. I waited until the guy she was talking to left for class before bracing her.

“You are completewy not funny!” I said.

Julie burst out laughing at the sound of my voice. “I’m what funny?” she said.

“You are completewy not funny!” I said.

“I’m not what funny?”

“Completewy!”

“What?”

“Wike, totawwy not funny!”

Julie was laughing herself sick and I finally realized that she was doing it on purpose. I stamped my foot, inadvertently causing my swelled boobs to jiggle.

“Juwie! You can’t weave me wike this! I’m bwonde with widiculouswy big boobs, bwowjob lips and now I’m lisping wike cwazy! Nobody will take me seriouswy at all!” I said.

“Oh, but you think they’ll take a blonde Asian girl saying “Me so horny! Me love you long time!” seriously? You were so anxious to make me an Asian stereotype, so I returned the favor...you look and sound like a complete bimbo!” she said. “Nice tits, by the way. Can I see them?”

I was frustrated and out of ideas, and now I was standing there like a bimbo, holding my top up to my shoulders so Julie and anyone else in the area could view my round jiggly boobs at their own leisure. I was red-faced and stammering, and finally all I could come back with was, “At weast I won’t be on all fours tonight, scweaming “Fucky fucky! Fucky fucky! Five dollar fucky fucky!”

Julie clenched her teeth. “No, you won’t. At least, not on all fours. I bet you’ll be on your knees, though. C’mon, with lips like those, you must be thinking about just wrapping them around a nice hard cock. I mean, just picture a nice thick cock sliding through those plump pillows, just sliding back and forth through those lush swollen blowjob lips. I bet—”

I stumbled backward a few steps, cheeks bright red. My nipples were embarrassingly hard and all I could think about was wrapping my lips around a nice thick cock, my mouth filling with hot, delicious cum. I had to get away and catch my breath.

I wasn’t going to give in to my urges, however. Julie had to get fucked every other night or so, and there was no way I was going to be weaker than her. It took me a little while, but finally my breathing got back to normal and I could walk without audible squishing sounds.

Julie wasn’t going to be any help and I didn’t have any classes today, so I decided to go home and take a nap. I tried to keep my mind off my boobs and lips, but my belly was just twitching and jumping. Finally I slipped my fingers between my legs and played with my clit a little. I gasped as my whole body responded. After only a few minutes of this, I was an embarrassingly wet mess but I was having trouble climaxing. Then, instinctively, I slid my thumb into my mouth, and suddenly waves of pleasure were flowing through my belly and I was having a helplessly explosive orgasm. The waves were so intense that I squealed and then passed into unconsciousness.

* * *

I awoke several hours later to the sound of my cell phone going off. I was pretty groggy, but I managed a “Hewwo?”

Julie’s laugh sounded on the other side. “Hey, bimbo,” she said. “Have you filled your belly with any yummy cum yet?”

Her words reminded me of my immediate plight. I felt the immediate rush of intense need. Grrrrrrrr.

“Nope,” I said, trying to sound non-chalant. “I’m not a total slut wike you!” I said. The lisp was obviously still present, possibly even thicker than before.

“Wow,” said Julie, “I’m impressed. I thought you’d have given in by now.”

I giggled. “Nope! I’m totawwy on top of this!”

“Yeah, I can tell. Well, good luck with that,” said Julie.

“Uh huh,” I said. “Is that a guy I hear in the background?”

I heard a sudden shushing sound, then Julie saying, “Um, no, just the television! Yeah, no guys here! Nope! None! Just me and the television!”

“Uh huh,” I said. “Just you and the television.”

“Yeah! Oh, commercial’s over! Gotta go! Bye!” Then Julie hung up.

I lay back, sucking my thumb, smirking about how good I was getting Julie. This was probably good for her, anyway. All she ever thought about was school school school and homework homework homeword. Okay, I was the same way, but still, this was good for her. She’d probably-

Suddenly I gasped and pulled my thumb out of my mouth. Cheeks red, I got out of bed and started getting dressed. I made a mental note to keep my hands busy. I had started sucking my thumb without even thinking about it! Grrrrr. I was not going to end up like Julie!

It was really late, but I was hungry, so I went out to get something to eat. I was too tired to hide my boobs, so I just put on a tank top. I knew everyone could see all kinds of cleavage, but maybe that would distract them from my silly blowjob lips.

I went to a burger place and sat down in a booth. A guy came over to take my order, but I realized I had forgotten my purse. I had a five-dollar bill in my jeans pocket, though. I looked at the menu and tried to figure out if that would be enough.

“Ummmm...let me see...the burger is thwee seventy five, plus a dollar fifty for the dwink is, um, four dollars, and the tip is, ummm, fifteen perthent, which is, ummmmm, one dollar...”

Something was wrong. These numbers didn’t sound right. Damn, I was really tired. Finally, the waiter- he was young and cute- said not to worry about it, so I squealed in delight. I was getting a burger from a hot guy for free!

“By the way,” he said, “it’s late, and we don’t mind, but next time you come to eat, you need to have shoes.”

I blinked, then looked down, cheeks reddening. Omigod. I had forgotten to put on shoes before I left my place. I was so going to kill Julie.

I ate quickly and got back home. I took a shower while I fumed about Julie. I had gone out barefoot in public and I was acting like an air-headed ditz! I really needed to get it together.

After I showered, I dried off and grabbed my bottle of bimbo red nail polish. I couldn’t believe Julie had let me go out in public with unpainted toes! That girl. Hmmmph!

My fingers and toes were soon nice and red. They were super cute! But now, I needed some sleep, so it was time for bed. I popped my thumb in my mouth, slid my fingers down to my clit and jilled myself until I had a really good orgasm. Then I fell into a nice comfy sleep.

* * *

I woke up the next morning and got out of bed. I felt sooooooo good. Then I realized my cell phone was going off. I blinked, trying to remember how to answer the darn thing. Then I remembered. The green button!

I pressed it. “Hewwo?” I said. Then I squealed, because I could hear Julie’s voice. I had pressed the right button!

“Hi, bimbo!” said Julie.

“Oh! Hi, Julie!”

“Oh, wow. You really didn’t suck any cock at all last night, did you?” she said.

“Nope!” I said proudly. “I did weally good!”

Julie started laughing. “Of course you did, bimbo. Listen, Jack is going to come over. Just do whatever he tells you to do, alright?”

I blinked for several heartbeats, trying to remember who the heck Jack was. Then I remembered! He was Julie’s irritating little brother!

There was a knock on my door not long afterward, and I let Jack in. He was kinda cute, actually, cuter than I remembered. As soon as he walked in, his eyes went right to my great big boobies.

“Wow, Rachel,” said Jack, “you’re stacked!”

I giggled. “Yepperz! Julie totawwy did that to me, though. I’m sooooooo gonna get her!”

Jack nodded. “Hey, that’s a great idea! Let’s come up with something really good to do to her!”

“Oh!” I said. “Yeth! Let’s do that!”

Jack looked really thoughtful for a minute. Then he suddenly snapped his fingers. “I’ve got it. I bet it would drive her crazy if you gave me a blowjob!”

I gasped. Of course! What a great idea! Jack had really changed. He used to be sooooo irritating, but he was really smart now!

“Omigod, that’s a gweat idea, cutie! Oh! Oh! I’m gonna give you a blowjob! She’s gonna get soooooooo mad!” I said.

Jack nodded and unzipped his jeans. I squealed and dropped to my knees in front of him. I slipped off my top and then pulled out his Asian guy cock, wrapping my thick-pillowed lips around it. I felt it hardening in my mouth almost instantly. This was such a good idea! I had no idea how it would get Julie mad, but Jack said it would, so that meant it was a great idea!

I hardly ever gave blowjobs, but these lips were sure making it easy! I just kept them wrapped really tight and slid my mouth back and forth along his cock. He got soooooo hard! He was making sounds and everything. Then I let his cock slide allllll the way into my mouth and even down my throat a little, but it didn’t bother me at all. He pulled his cock back a little, though, and suddenly something really hot and gooey was filling my mouth. I moaned and squirmed, though, as I realized this hot Asian guy was cumming in my mouth! I swallowed some and couldn’t believe how good it tasted. Wow! I wondered if-

And just like that, my intelligence came flooding back.

I was stunned into immobility for several heartbeats. Jack was looking down at me. I was still on my knees, my wide eyes looking up at his, my mouth full of his cock, my belly full of high school boy’s cum. Then he prudently stepped back as I helplessly swallowed the rest of the semen in my mouth.

Jack chuckled in an infuriatingly guy way. Grrrrrrrr. I wanted to kill him, but I was busy dying of embarrassment. My cheeks were probably the reddest they had ever been, and I was pretty sure I would never stop blushing.

“Julie said you’re going to need to do that a lot,” he said. “She said this one happened fast because it was the first time, but apparently you’re going to lose an I.Q. point every hour or so until you swallow some cum. I’ll be glad to help whenever you have the need, babe.”

Omigod. The kid was feeling manly and sticking his chest out. And I couldn’t even yell at him, since I was on my knees topless with a belly full of his cum.

Jack sensed the turning tide and decided to make his way out my door. Maybe he was getting smarter after all.

* * *

I stomped my way toward the library, boobs jiggling like crazy. I had driven to school in a rage. Twice at red lights, guys had beeped and yelled, “Show us your tits!” and twice, I had pulled up my top and showed them my tits like a bubble-headed bimbo. I was going to fix Julie good this time. She’d be way too busy fucking to cause me any more problems.

I got to the bookcase and realized there was no way I could squeeze through because of my boobs. I stamped my foot in frustration. There was no way I was going to let Julie get away with this!

I glanced around. The library was empty, as usual. I took off my top and bra, then took a bottle of lotion out of my purse. I spread the lotion over my bare breasts liberally, trying to ignore the heat that started in my belly. Once my boobs were completely covered, I pressed myself into the tight space. I couldn’t breath and I thought I was going to die, but eventually I popped out into the little room. I had managed to slide my lubed up boobs through the space!

I looked for the most powerful arousal spell I could find. Finally, I found one that would probably work, if I formed it in my mind the right way. I took several deep breaths to calm myself, and formed the picture in my mind. Then I began to chant the words. I could feel the build-up of energy as the spell built in strength. Finally, with a word, I released the energy.

There was a sudden rushing sound, and I felt a surge through me. I gasped. This was the strongest spell I had ever cast. Julie was going to be a busy little girl.

I squeezed my way back out and jiggled my way out of the library. I couldn’t help it; I was smirking like crazy. Then, as I began to look around, I realized something was wrong. I couldn’t place it, but something didn’t feel right.

I walked to the vending area to see if Julie was around. A guy and his girlfriend were standing next to each other, just holding hands. They weren’t doing anything unusual, but they seemed to be squeezing each other’s hands very tightly. To look at them, one would have thought they were on the verge of orgasm, though. Two girls were dancing to a song on the radio. The way they were dancing, however, looked like something two strippers would do. One of the girls bent over and was rubbing her ass against the other girl’s pussy, and the other girl started making a show of spanking the bent-over girl’s bottom.

Had everyone gone crazy? A girl was under one of the tables with her head bobbing in a guy’s lap. Another girl was sprawled across a table, apparently in the throes of a powerful orgasm, even though no one was touching her. It looked like it was becoming a mass orgy.

Then, above it all, I heard someone saying, “Me so horny! Me love you long time! Fucky fucky! Fucky fucky!” I looked around and sure enough, there was Julie, tugging on a guy’s arm.

The guy smiled and picked Julie up by her hips, placing her on the edge of a lunch table. He pulled her skirt up to her hips and slid her panties down her thighs. His hard cock was out moments later and positioned between Julie’s thighs. Julie’s hips were wriggling and she was panting like a slut.

I got close enough to see Julie squeal with pleasure when the stranger slid his cock into Julie’s wet pussy. I made sure Julie could see me smirking, and Julie’s red cheeks confirmed for me that she knew I had seen her get taken in public by a stranger.

That mission accomplished, I had to figure out why everyone else in the area seemed to have gone sex crazy. I was starting to have an uncomfortable feeling I had something to do with it.

Suddenly a hand slapped down on my shoulder and I squealed in surprise. I turned around, and there in front of me stood the librarian.

He was a tall, thin man, and his face was thunderous. He was speaking to me now through clenched teeth.

“You...and me...and Julie...need...to speak...right...now,” he said. His expression suggested that this wasn’t an optional decision and that by “speak” he meant that he was going to speak and that Julie and I were going to listen.

We marched over and tried to get Julie’s attention, but I had to explain to him- his name was Mr.Thomas- that Julie really needed to orgasm before she would actually be able to speak. He didn’t reply, but boy, his expression sure said a lot.

Five minutes later, Mr.Thomas was dragging Julie and I back to the library. He turned around and gave us the angriest glare I had ever seen from a librarian. Then he began to give tear us some new orifices.

“You two are idiots!” he started.

I bit my lower lip. “Mr.Thomas,” I said, “I know that...that...ohhhhhh...ohhhh...”

“Rachel,” he said, “what are you trying to say?”

My eyes grew bigger and bigger. “Ohhhhh...Omigod...I’m about to...I’m...ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!” And then I crumpled against Mr.Thomas as I began to orgasm again and again in a seemingly unending flow of pleasure. I helplessly moaned into his chest, my hands clutching his shirt, my hips bucking and wriggling. Finally, I let go of his shirt and stepped back meekly, cheeks burning, smelling my own heat and arousal.

Mr.Thomas sighed and shook his head. “Involuntary random orgasms. Waves of heat and arousal. You...nevermind...just wait here,” he said. Then he disappeared in the direction of the little room.

Julie and I didn’t speak while we waited for Mr.Thomas to return. We sat down next to each other and held hands, however.

When he finally returned, Mr.Thomas looked a bit more relieved, although he still didn’t look happy. Then he fixed us both with another impressive glare.

“You two idiots have obviously been playing with the Tome of Bimbi. Do you have any idea of what you caused with your irresponsible spell casting?” The last question was obviously directed at me.

“But…I did everything wight, Mr.Thomas, honest!” I said.

Mr.Thomas glared at me. “You did everything what?” he said.

“I did it wight!” I said.

“You did it WHAT?” he said.

“I did it WIGHT!” I said.

“No, you didn’t!” he roared. “You lisp when you talk, you silly girl! You mispronounced half the key words to the spell!”

Oh. Uh oh.

He finally seemed to calm down slightly. “Countering your spell would have taken more out of me than I was prepared to give, so I redirected it instead. You two will be dealing with arousal issues and random orgasms for the next year, along with whatever foolishness you already inflicted on upon each other.”

Julie and I looked at each other, then at Mr.Thomas. “You mean we have to stay like this?!?” asked Julie.

“Yes!” grated Mr.Thomas. “You two need to learn the lesson this is going to teach you! You are going to remain exactly as you are for one year! Furthermore, you are both now on probation and will attend Basic Occult 101 again next term, and anything less than an ‘A’ will get you permanently expelled from the program. Have I made myself clear?”

Julie and I looked at each other, then back at Mr.Thomas. Omigod. I had to keep these embarrassing boobs and lips for a year! We nodded, still holding hands.

“Good. Now, get out,” said Mr.Thomas.

We left quickly. We held hands all the way down the hall and on to the parking lot, when Julie finally said we had to stop.

“Are you okay?” I asked. Then I realized that Julie was breathing heavy, but not from exertion. She appeared to be on the verge of orgasm.

“I…my feet…they’re feeling…I…” she said.

I blinked. “Your feet?” I asked. “You mean walking makes you…horny?”

She nodded, too embarrassed to speak.

“Omigod,” I said, “you mean you’re…”

“Me so horny!” said Julie.

My spell had turned her feet into erogenous zones. Oh, no. Poor Julie. I held her as her hips began to wriggle helplessly.

“Me so horny!” she said.

“I know, Juwie. Don’t worry, we’ll find some way for you to…to…ohhhh…ohhhh…ohhhhhh noooooooo…!”

THE END