The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LITTLE MISS DIVA

By Hypno Witch Shiri

You enjoyed the idea of moving out of the big city and into a small desert town in Nevada. The heat was unbearable but the dark star filled sky at night was worth it. Work always has a way of relocating people into strange places and this place was no exception. The atmosphere was odd with an almost mysterious evil and you feel like you belong, obviously this is the place for you.

Being alone however was not working and before you knew it you were on the computer looking for someone in the area to perhaps date, registering for dating services.

Before too long you had an answer to your add. She was wonderful, young, mid twenties, cute and innocent looking and in the same area.

Lucky for you because you were beginning to loose faith, it has been so long and you were thinking of one of those brothels you had heard about, but nevertheless, there she was and her name was SHIRI.

Two weeks went by and after hours and hours of talking, she gave you her address. She was so much fun and the both of you had so much in common.

One PM in the afternoon, heat mirages in the road and sweat dripping form your forehead, you pull into the drive way next to a trailer where she lived on her own lot.

It looked like some kind of a business that was there, neon signs and Christmas tree lights that hand over the canopy that cover stairs with artificial green AstroTurf. You knock on the thin aluminum screen door and there she is, small t-shirt, jeans and hair barrette just as innocent as her picture.

She invites you in and you notice the pink panel walls and the bright red shaggy carpet, lava lamps and neon signs and the smell of strawberries in the air, you look at her knowing there is more to her than meets the eye.

She has you sit down on a couch and asks if you would like some ice-tea you agree and you watch her off in the distance in the kitchen as she uses an ice pick violently to chop the ice.

Soon she returns with the glasses and sits down with a big smile.

“You’re as handsome as you are in your picture.”

“You’re very pretty yourself,” You say taking a sip of the tea. “Is that a cemetery right in back over there?

“Yes, it’s where I put the bodies.”

The both of you laugh at the dry humor and she says, “I’m sorry, I am trying to break the ice.”

“So I saw,” you say nervously, causing another laugh out of the two of you.

Looking around you cannot resist asking, “Tell me the business you run here.”

She nods her head, “I knew this was coming, I liked you so much from all the talking on the internet and phone, I just could not say anything and I tried a thousand times.”

Handing you a phone book she says, “Look at page 328 on top.”

The ad reads, Little Miss Diva to fill all your fantasy desires. Specializing in Role Play, Bondage, Latex and Submissive Control, Fantasies and Hypnosis.

You look at the cartoon of her in the add wearing a dominatrix outfit and you ask, “This is you?”

“Yes it is.”

You look at her and then at the cartoon and back at her and she says, “I’m out of costume right now.”

“Are you expecting...“You begin to ask and she interrupts you.

“No, I have plenty of clients. I am looking for a friend or a relationship like I said in the ad. Someone I can talk to, someone like you. All I ask is that you get to know me first before you pass judgment.”

You look at the picture and back at her, “I just can’t see you like this.”

“I can do something for you if you like,” she replies.

“What’s that?” You ask.

“I have to get ready for a client in two hours, I can do that now and you see the transformation,” She says with a smile. “You can sit on my bed and just kick back while I get ready, Today’s fantasy is hearts desire, so I will be is a very sexy red satin corset, good eye candy.”

Your face turns red and she says, “I know you want to see this, I know you too well, besides, who knows where this might go.”

You agree and she walks you down the hallway to largest bedroom in the back.

“Each room has been designed for different things, this is my personal bedroom and has been designed for the type of fantasy I am giving today, the others for bondage so on and so fourth.”

You see her room and it screams sex, bright red satin comforter on a rather large round bed, the windows darkened out and lights dimmed, another lava lamp and the red light bulbs.

“You can watch me get ready here at my dresser or sit back and we can talk,” She says.

Sitting down on the bed you begin to watch as she gets into her drawer and you ask, “I know what all the things are that you offer in the phone book ad, but what is the hypnosis about?”

“You mean the sexy leather and latex does not interest you but the hypnosis does?”

“It’s a little spooky that you hypnotize people wearing leather, holding a whip.”

She laughs and says, “I use hypnosis in almost everything I do. It helps make a fantasy seem more real, it’s harmless.”

“What does it feel like to have your brain scrambled?”

She laughs again and says, “You don’t end up getting your brain scrambled. Hypnosis is deep relaxation that allows you to focus more on what is going on. In fact lay back in the bed and while I am getting ready, I’ll hypnotize you, there is no danger, but it really feels good and when you see me, I guarantee the hypnosis will feel like you’re in heaven.”

“You can do that while getting ready?”

“Oh yes, you can hear me and I have the softest bed in the world, go ahead give it a try. While you’re at it, why not take off all your clothes, it a little hot out today.”

“Take off my clothes!”

“It will help with the hypnosis, allows you to be more comfortable I wont look if you promise not to look, besides, to feel that soft cool bed on your hot body while sipping tea, you deserve a little vacation, don’t you think?”

“I didn’t think I would have to get naked.”

“Nude and trust me, you have nothing I have never seen before. Come on now, don’t be shy, I am doing all this for you.”

You take off your cloths and lay down on the bed, it is cool, soft and plush just as she said it would be.

“See that spiral up there on the ceiling?”

“Yes, it says, relax and fall deeper, over and over all the way into the center in black letters.”

Good, look right in the center and you can read those words all you want. Take a deep breath and relax as you allow all your tensions to melt away. Reading those words can be as easy as slowly allowing your eyes to skim the words softly. You don’t need to read too fast or too slow, just reading in a calm peaceful way. Notice how the black circle of words stand out and relax a little deeper. Notice how the white circles stand out and you can go even deeper than before. Now all the words seem to fade away into the distant center and you become more and more relaxed as you read.

Your eyes become very heavy and sleepy. Breathing in relaxation and breathing out the tension. So much calmness as the soft air bathes your body and sound of the air condition has a calming tone to it. My voice is very nice to listen to as it helps you to read and relax more and more. Notice how calm your breathing has become, eyelids getting heavier and heavier, it is becoming so hard to keep those eyes open.

Your body begins to relax even more now, relaxing and feeling calm, starting with your feet and moving up as your the relaxing circle of words, you can feel your claves beginning to relax and feel so heavy so sleepy so deeply relaxed. Your upper legs relax and the words have become so nice to read, they have such meaning and feel so special as you glide softly across them, your waist relaxes now and this feeling moves up your stomach and into your heavy chest. Calming you helping you to experience a wonderful deep sleep.

Your shoulders are so relaxed and you feel so nice now as this heavy sleepy feeling makes it way down your shoulders to your upper arms and then to your lower arms, feel how this heaviness settles in your hands and your hands might begin to tingle and feel strange, all a part of the hypnosis beginning to take hold. You’re relaxing so deep now that your neck feels warm and smooth, very relaxed as this feeling moves up and into your head and into your scalp, relaxing all those muscles and all those face muscles, so deeply relaxed. Those eyes are having such difficulty staying open.

You really want to keep reading but your eyes are so heavy and tired. When I count to three, just close those sleepy eyes and count backwards from 5 all the way to 1 and when you reach 1 you can open them again and continue to read. This will let your heavy eyes have a break and 3 and eyes so heavy and 2 and closing with 1.

Eyes open and heavy as you continue to read the sexy words, notice how relaxed you are and how every single word you read is taking you deeper. Your mind floats away as you loose track of the words. Like reading a book and not remembering the last paragraph. Your mind is so clam now and so relaxed.

Lying on the satin bed, smell of strawberries in the air, listening to my voice and feeling aroused and very turned on. The words get sexier and sexier to read and want more of them to help calm your mind. Relaxing even deeper now as you sleep so well for me. Letting go, drifting away more and more. Your body disappears as you let go of your thoughts and allow your mind to just follow the words, deeper and deeper so calming and so relaxing.

Those eyes getting even heavier now than the last time and you’re going to need to rest them soon. They read and your body and mind goes deeper into sleep. Breathing in the cool relaxing air and breathing out all the tension. Eyes getting heavy so very heavy so sleepy and deep asleep, on the count of three close those eyes and don’t open them until you count back to one. 3 closing so heavy, 2 ready to sink very deep and 1 close those eyes.

Open those eyes and continue to read, feel how deeply hypnotized you and how the sexy relaxation has spilled all over your body. Your arms and hands so heavy now and your mind is so soothed by the warm hypnotic words. You enjoy following my suggestions because your hypnotist always knows what’s best for you.

Breathing in relaxation and breathing out the tension and you find that you feel so go and so nice that you believe and feel everything I want you to. It happens so easy and seems no normal to you. You obey without even thinking about what you are being told because it is just too much effort to resist. The more controlling my words the more aroused you become, this takes you deeper into trance and relaxes you even more. Anytime you feel you should not obey, you forget what you’re thinking about and focus even more deeply on my suggestion. How sexy they feel and how warm and comfortable you, notice how the sleep washes over your body and those tired sleepy eyes are beginning to droop and fall, so very heavy and sleepy. We can close them again and allow you to rest, as you count back again this time, you will relax twice as deep and 3 getting so heavy body so heavy and 2 ready to shut those tired sleepy eyes and one.

Your eyes open and I am standing on the side of the bed. My red satin corset and sheer hose being held by a garter, no panties needed and my sexy black high heels. You’re so aroused as you scan my body. Slowly looking up at the shiny red satin and skinny brown cigarette in my hand. My dark eyeliner and those bright wet red lips, my face and the red rouge and glitter. You’re getting harder and harder, I scream hot sultry creamy sex deep into your mind with just a stare. There is nothing you can do at this point but watch and go deeper with arousal.

I place a foot on the side of the bed and with my red satin gloved hands I trace down my knee to my inner thigh, you have never felt such hot arousal. Blowing a puff of smoke my lips I look at you with bewitching eyes and raise a heart shaped crystal off the bed and hold over you.

I say, “Notice the facets and all the shimming lights, how they seem to be everywhere. How they twirl on my body that want to touch so badly. How they shimmer on my red lips that want to kiss, you just can’t resist anymore. You follow and obey your mistress with no question, doing for me, pleasing me, and making sure I am well satisfied”

Close your eyes and count back once again on 3 and 2 and now 1, eyes closed.

Your eyes are open and I am sitting in a bar stool chair in front of you, my heels on the foot bar and my legs open, a sexy shiny gold dildo in my hand, watch now as I show you a trick. I can slide it in deeper and you feel yourself going deeper into trance, I pull it out just a little and then 3 a little deeper, 2 a little deeper now and 1 sliding it all the way in, that’s so interesting. Sliding it out now and then slowly and deeply all the way in and out. You’re going deeper and deeper into trance.

I place the dildo on the table and pick up the squeeze bottle of strawberry jam. I turn it upside down and I squeeze it on my lower stomach and all over my hypnosis.

“Oh no, I spilled this all over me. You seem to have such a strong desire to help me, it grows more and more each second and I somehow I have managed to get this delicious strawberry jam all over me, can you help, I think you can, come and lick all this up and take your time.”

Feel your hands move up my sheer stockings and it is okay to touch my satin corset. Moving your hands up and cupping my breasts as you feel the satin. Your cheeks are now between my creamy thighs and taste is so alluring and smooth.

“You like how it tastes, yes you do, you will do anything for me, all my suggestions to serve me are this good, no matter what they are.”

Your cock throbs harder and harder as you feel the smooth texture of my pussy lips and you seem to feel woozy and drunk as my hand caresses your head like a good puppy.

“You’re all done,” I say as I tilt your head up with just a finger under your chin. “Watch my eye, drifting away eyelids getting heavier and heavier going to count once again. So heavy and sleepy ready and 3 closing and 2 closing again and 1.”

Your eyes open and your laying on the bed. I am between your legs blowing the sweet smelling smoke on your hypnotized cock. My satin glove softly going up and down as you watch those wet bright red lips blowing more smoke. You’re getting so aroused and so turned on, mind and body so woozy and dizzy as my lips now surround the tip and slowly move down the shaft. Slick and smooth warm and wet feeling my tongue underneath going up and down, up and deeper down. Up and deeper down so nice as you are getting closer and closer, you can’t stand this much longer.

My satin gloves begin to softly scratch and caress your balls with my little hands, my mouth so skillfully moving up and deeper down. The words are so sexy as you go deeper and deeper.

You cum, but the big one is yet to follow. Laying down on the bed, the excitement and arousal all over you now.

“I can see in your eyes, how deeply hypnotized I have you. I need someone who can fulfill my needs and this is your test.”

As I lay down holding the cigarette in one hand and my other on your cheek your cock slides in and I begin to give you your suggestions.

“You must stroke until you cum, but you will find that cumming is very difficult, but no matter what happens I am so sexy and so hot you have to stroke and stroke as fast as you can. Nothing can stop you, not even me and I want you to keep going and keep going. It is impossible to stop, it feels so good,”

You’re stroking so hard and you feel faint but your body will not stop. I am in control and this could be the sexy end for you, but have broken the record and I guess I will release from your torment.

Look into my eyes, you’re going to cum, I don’t know if you will survive at this point, but let’s give it a try.

5

My sexy lips and deep dark eyes looking into your soul, you’re mine now and there is nothing you can do.

4

I’m so wet and so creamy, you’re so hypnotized by the hot slutty sex as you go in and out. Ohhhhh. Yes.

3

You can’t stop, faster now, even faster; I want you to explode for me.

2

Your body convulses, it’s turning me on, you’re not going to make it to one and I cum so creamy, so hot and wet, let it all out for me.

1

EXPLODE FOR ME

CUM HARD AND DEEP and don’t let up, I want all the gooey cum as squirt and squirt, obey your mistress.

After you recover you explain to me that you felt like you were going to die. I tell you that you are mine now and that doesn’t matter. So do not bore me with questions, but you ask anyway, “What would have happened if I died?”

I tell you without hesitation, “that is what the cemetery is for, it’s for the ones who did make the grade. I told you not to ask questions and now I don’t think you are going to make the grade either. Oh look, I spilled jam on myself again, look into my eyes.”

OH GOD I am so going to get flooded with e-mails.

With love
Shiri