The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A little Pink Camera by Lawrence Loft

Chapter 1: Violet Vixen

Synopsis: A pink digital camera develops a vendetta against a group of friends after its editing software is underappreciated.

Authors Note: All characters are over 19 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental, though some options may be themed after real life figures. Story contains nudity, coarse language, graphic sexual depictions, and a variety of willing and unwilling mental and physical changes. If you don’t like stories about mind control, body modification, or pink magical cameras then this story is not for you.

A little pink camera, 0920, Sunday, June 17th, Mrs. Boisie’s Lawn

Some people like to endow certain inanimate objects with human like characteristics in order to make them seem more friendly or relateable. Sometimes someone will swear at their car, or maybe accuse their computer of lagging on purpose, or a person may proclaim loud and clear that their dishwasher is a Satan worshipper. This process is called Anthropomorphizing, and it cannot be stressed enough that this little mental quirk of human nature in no way relates to the little pink camera that inserted itself stealthily into a basket full of old digital cameras at a local yard sale.

As far as the camera was concerned it was here to get its game on and seduce a few mature Polaroids, or maybe that sleek young Cannon with the 10X optical zoom. The camera wasn’t picky, but it was surprisingly confident for a hunk of plastic, electronics, and a potent but hardly unfortunate curse. Just as the camera was wondering what it would be like to share a rechargeable battery with a blue Nikon it was picked up and brought over to the woman working the cash box.

Indignantly flashing on and off to try and forced the person to drop it before it got too far away from the gorgeous little camcorder that it had sat next to, the camera angrily charged its flash. The camera wished it had some sort of haptic-feedback to alert the poor mortal to what it was doing before it was too late, but then nothing in life had ever been so simple for the sad and beleaguered camera.

Carl, 0945, Sunday, June 17th, Carl Saunders’ house

Carl got home early with his haul from the neighbourhood’s massive street-wide yard sale. Every year the city council decided that the entire town of Armdale, New Hampshire would have only a day every month in the summer to have their yard sale in order to cut down on littering and traffic. It was a disaster, for sure, but it made some entertaining shopping adventures. Normally Carl only bought computer games or t-shirts with raunchy slogans, but since today was Amy’s birthday he thought he would get her a gift that screamed “I just bought this last minute because you’re a bitch and I’m being forced to get you something by our mutual friends.”

Running the shitty camera over and over in his hands he marvelled at how awesome his little b-day prank was going to be. Ever since Carl had moved in with his friend Jason he had had to put up with Amy and her oh-so-pretty face constantly mocking his singular inability to pick up any girls in town for the whole two years since he had started college. For those two years there had been nothing more than a large pine tree and a street corner separating him form the stuck-up bitch. For two years less a day and a half, in fact, since just this morning the inadequate city council decided to increase traffic flow by stopping traffic at rush hour for a week straight to cut down trees and pave over the gorgeous little centrepiece to the town’s already hated roundabout.

With the tree down Carl had discovered the past night that he could see straight into Amy’s apartment, which she shared with Samantha, his own roommate Jason’s girlfriend and an old pal of Carl’s. He could see not just her apartment, but her bedroom, and right into the mirror Amy used to check herself out while she changed or do her make up or what ever it was vain bitches did before going out. In case it isn’t abundantly clear by this point Carl considered Amy to be a bitch.

At six foot even and with fairly roguish looks, Carl wasn’t unattractive, he was just unfortunate. Of the last seven women he had spent an evening trying to pick up, two had been lesbians abusing him for a free drink, three had gotten so drunk they threw up on him and had to be taken away by their friends, one got hit by a taxi and took an ambulance home, and the last one’s mother passed away of bowel cancer at almost the exact moment he had gotten her shirt off. The last one was sort of his fault though, the girl in fact seemed turned on by her mother’s passing, and that creeped the hell out of Carl.

All these women and more had spurned him or otherwise been unattainable, and every single time he was forced by Jason and Samantha to hang out with Amy she would somehow know about almost every single one. She would laugh, mock him, ask him if he was too inept to pick up women, and every time she would finish by pointing out that she was not only hotter than the girl he had fail at getting, but that she was even less attainable to him. He kind of got the impression that Jason and Samantha were trying to hook them up so they could double date instead of have two third wheels, but they always seemed to get lost in their own little world and were completely oblivious to the two’s acerbic arguments.

Amy, with her stunning blue-with-speckles eyes, long blonde hair, and small nose above a luscious set of lips, had a face so gorgeous that you over looked the fact that she was a little small chested. Then again she had a great ass, and since she always walked away with a haughty twirl of her hips that had always annoyed him Carl had had ample time to study it.

But today was his day, at last! A mediocre gift wasn’t a great revenge plan, but a picture of her nude and changing as the first thing she would see when she turned it on would be hysterical to him. That and a note in the card saying he was extra careful not to accidentally post the picture, and maybe more like it, all over the internet. He would not, of course, post the pictures, but he would use it as leverage to get her to stop ragging him about his failed sex life. Maybe he could even get her stop hanging out with him, Sam, and Jason!

He waited patiently for Amy to get home from her own garage sale-ing and get changed into her clothes for her party. He tested the zoom and looked for options, but was disappointed to find the camera only had a 4x zoom, and was lacking even the regular filters you’d get to fix different lighting options. Worse, he couldn’t find an option to turn the flash off, which might give him away when he snapped the photo. He closed the blinds and propped one open with a couple clips to make a viewing slot, then put on some music and pulled out a deck of cards to shuffle idly.

A little pink camera, 1135, Sunday, June 17th, Carl Saunders’ house

The camera had wanted to take an angry shot of Carl when it was picked up, and it had charged full to blind him with it’s flash when it found he had haggled down to an enraging $4.50, but when it had looked into his mind and read his surface thoughts the camera knew he would be a most entertaining user. The camera, a prankster by nature, was generally endeared to helping people out in ways that, to the camera, were hysterical. Though it hadn’t met Amy, or rather hadn’t had an image of her yet enter it’s memory, the camera knew a lot about her from Carl’s thoughts, and loaded a selection it thought Carl would approve of.

When the time finally came, and Carl was at the window fiddling with the zoom, the camera charged its unique flash, and could help but feel exultation at the thought of once again truly messing with someone. Carl brought the camera up and poised his finger over the shutter button, zoomed in to bring the nearly naked woman into focus. She was pretty easy on the lens, but the camera knew that everyone could use a little improvement in oh so many ways.

Carl pressed the flash.

The camera panicked as it fell five feet to the floor and rolled onto a dirty sock when Carl dropped it. Seeing as it was shooting across a small roundabout in broad daylight the camera had charged its magic flash to the highest possible setting. This had surprised Carl, who had fallen backwards in shock and covered his eyes. Indignant at the perceived slight of being tossed into the laundry, the camera once again decided not to like Carl, and loaded a different set of options.

Carl, 1145, Sunday, June 17th, Carl Saunders’ house

Blinded so much that he was actually in pain Carl rolled around on the floor in agony, cursing and hissing in something that almost sounded like real words. After a few minutes Jason pounded on the door and shouted in his usual slow drawl. “You okay in there, Carl?”

“Shitfuckdamngodasstitscock!” Carl screamed as he tried to rush to his feet and neatly brained himself on the bed post. The pounding on the locked door got louder. Carl willed himself to sit still and compose himself enough to think straight. “I’m okay! Hit my fucking head twice.”

There was a sceptical pause, the Jason said “You okay, though? Need any help or something?”

Not wanting Jason to see the camera, Carl blurted out something about talking on the way over to the party, and sighed in relief as Jason walked off. Blinking furiously Carl managed to bring his sight back to normal, and grabbed the indignant camera from his messy floor. A quick glance out the window showed that not only had Amy not noticed the insanely bright flash, but she was still more or less in the same position, with her hands running through her hair over her head, her glorious rear and shapely legs visible in the window and her small but pert breasts and her face make-up free but still spotless face visible in the mirror.

Focusing on the camera Carl smiled to see almost the exact same image staring back at him with a host of options flooding the small screen in various tabs. To his surprise the camera turned out to have touch-screen features, with a magnifying glass in one corner and an option to go to a filters page on another. He used to viewing mode from the magnifying glass to zoom in and rotate the image, revelling in not only the easy to use interface but the gorgeous specimen of femininity it displayed.

Shaking his head and vowing not to get distracted by the pretty face that masked the harpy within, Carl tapped the filters tab and frowned. He had expected things like red-eye correction or maybe something like sepia and grey-scale, but instead the top of the screen filled with five tabs: HEAD, BODY, ATTIRE, BEHAVE, and MISC. On a whim he tapped HEAD and was rewarded with six little pictograms. Each one seemed to represent a different option to toggle or select which was illustrated in a minimalistic white with two other colours that changed with each picture. All of them showed a woman’s head with different style and colour of hair and make-up, and he picked the one with purple hair that covered one eye and draped down to the bottom of the icon and make-up featuring a smoky, darker purple eye and lip colouring.

As soon as he tapped it the options slip back up the top and the HEAD tab greyed out, showing him the original imagine, but with some impressive bits of photo-editing. Gone were the shoulder length, dark brown locks of his nemesis, and in were the ass-length, sliky smooth looking trestles of a party-girl you’d expect to see in a Kathy Perry music video. Looking closer he noted that the hair covered her right eye as it curled and flowed over her breasts and back as if tempting him to part them and enjoy what was promised by the single eye covered with a smokey purple shadow and the thick, enticing lips done in a matching deep purple.

Staring too long made Carl want to kiss her just to see if she tasted like a grape or maybe a plum.

This was even better, thought Carl, he could use this software to edit the photo and use that to threaten her with even more embarrassment. Through all that make up and hair colouring it was still easy to see the attractive bitch underneath, and if the other categories were as amazing as that one had been Carl was sure to get his money’s worth. Without waiting for a second he tapped the next one, the BODY tab, and looked at his options.

The first one was funny enough, the elemental symbol for Silicon, and he did want to try it, but the other options looked mysterious and he wanted to try one of them first. Most of them were hard for him to figure out, but the helpful white-and-two-colours icons did their best to hint their meanings. He had hoped they would show him a silhouette and changes like the face options had, but they were clearly supposed to be either witty or funny double meanings or even outright puns. One was a silhouette of a donkey with a big grin, another was an apple or a peach with a couple curved lines around it as if to show some sort of motion. Without any idea what to expect he picked on showing two hands around what looked like a clay vase..

Instantly the image switched back to Amy and in the mirror he could see her large-for-an-A-but-small-for-a-B cup breasts now taking up as much space as a C or a D, but still pert and juicy. He couldn’t tell, but he thought her nipples may have been a little larger now than before. Carl was definitely excited by this change as it emphasized what he was pretty sure was Amy’s greatest source of self-consciousness; it was sure to annoy her. Not wasting a moment, Carl selected ATTIRE.

New options in the same vein of BODY, but with even less in the way of obvious effects. The best looking options were either the pair of scissors or the one that looked like a translucent curtain. There was one that was a bright red circle and a big set of shoes that might be hilarious, but he didn’t feel that went with the slutty sort of look he wanted to go with. He picked the one with curtain and frowned when the image flipped back to the exact same one he had been looking at seconds before, before realizing that the lack of clothing in the image was the culprit; there was nothing to change.

Sighing, he tapped the BEHAVE option and sighed at the complete randomness of the options he was getting. He saw one that looked like a rocket ship, and one that could have been an snow flake, but he wanted to pick the one showing a outboard motor. He poised his finger over it and went to press it when pounding on the door startled him into almost dropping the camera again. He managed to catch it, but accidentally tapped the icon showing three purple flowers getting smaller with an arrow moving from tallest to smallest.

“Shit! Who is it?” he called out, glancing at the clock and scrambling to grab some presentable clothing.

“Carl?” carried Samantha’s sweet-as-honey voice. “Jason told me you hit your head, and I thought I’d check on you to see if you were okay.”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just laying down and reading.” Carl lied, grabbing some jeans out of his drawer and sliding a T-shirt that had some very political things to say about fornication with officers of the law.

He could hear Jason shout something from down the hall before Sam continued. “Well if you’re feeling better I think we should head over before we’re late. I know Amy’s been looking forward to seeing you at her party all month!” Oh, so oblivious to her acerbic friend, that Sam.

“Give me two shakes.” Carl said and listened to her walk away. “Phew.”

He looked at the camera and was disappointed to see Amy looking like the same voluptuous lavender blossom she had looked like before, though her cheeks seemed maybe a little more blushed. He was tempted to press the last tab, but he knew better than to keep his best friends waiting over something he could use as an excuse to hide away from Amy in a washroom. Stuffing his camera in the pocket of his pocket he headed out of his room and down to the main entrance.

Carl, 1300, Sunday, June 17th, Amy Windsor’s house

“Come on in guys!” Sam said after unlocking the door. Sam and Amy’s house was a little larger than Carl’s, and since none of the four of them had many other friends they mostly just used the large living room to play video or board games as a quartette. Sam winked at Carl and said “I’ll see if Amy’s finished getting herself gussied up for us.”

“Come on, I’ll get the beer and coolers, you set out the dip and chips.” Jason said as they went to the kitchen. Jason lived in Sam’s house as much as Sam lived in his, so it was more like having two bases for the same operation than actually living in separate houses. “Don’t pull out the ice cream cake yet, the girls may take a bit and I hate it when it gets mushy.”

The two guys busied themselves at food prep when Sam’s scream was heard from Amy’s room up the stairs. Both men went running, Jason smashing into the open door frame in his haste. Carl couldn’t see over the bigger man’s shoulders, but something in his rigid posture scared him.

“What on earth?” Jason said breathlessly. “Is that...?”

Carl shoved past him and felt himself jolted to a stop. There in front of him was Amy wearing nothing at all, hands frozen above her head and running through her hair which was likewise stuck in mid fall. More disturbing that the freeze-framed woman standing naked and unbreathing was the purple hair and alluring make-up plastered seductively over her face.

“Amy?” Sam shouted, her voice edged with shock and concern as she tried to pull or push the violet vixen this way or that without any luck. After a few moments of confusion and panic the three of them stood there without really knowing what to do about their new statue. Finally Sam spoke. “What do you think happened to her? Should we call 911?”

“Erm.” Carl managed before fishing out the camera in his pocket and moving to the open window. He looked across the way and realized how visible he must have been behind his blinds across the way. Amy must have frozen the instant he took the picture, with the changes happening in real time. “I think I fucked up.”

Carl, 1330, Sunday, June 17th, Amy Windsor’s house

“And that is basically why Amy is stuck. I think.” Carl finished lamely. Jason just stared at him in disbelief while Sam glared at the camera Carl had put down on the edge of the bed. “I mean, I don’t know why it happened, but it wouldn’t be unreasonable to think the camera did it, would it? Maybe the flash was some weird radiation, like in a comic book?”

“Carl, you are an ass.” Sam said as if it were the most obvious statement in the world. “Why would you want to do something so mean to poor Amy? That is such a dick move to do to someone, especially a friend on their birthday!”

“I don’t think that’s whats important here.” Carl said defensively. “I mean, you can berate me for it, sure. I’ll admit now that I’ve done it that this was a really fucked up thing to do, but she is such a bitch all the time and I just wanted her off my back for once, okay? Either way, that isn’t important, because I’m not entirely sure I haven’t killed her.”

“Did you use all the options?” Jason said as he casually sat on the plush covers and picked the camera off the bed, holding it away from everyone as if it were one of the rifles he trained on in the military. “There’s still one left. Maybe we use it, and she wakes up?”

“Can’t hurt, right?” Carl shrugged, honestly feeling like an ass and a heel for his plan. He realized he probably would have deleted the photo before giving her the camera if it hadn’t been for the disaster they’d found. Carl had evil ideas, but he supposed he wasn’t brave or mean enough to pull it off. “Here, press the tab and lets see what’s left.”

“MISC.” Sam read as she reached over Jason’s arm and pushed the tab, looking nervously at the blanket she had thrown over her immobile friend. “What do these even mean?”

“That one seems pretty obvious.” Carl gestured at an icon showing a mouth and a lollipop. He saw a few that looked equally as suggestive, and finally noticed the last one showed an arrow leading from a heart to a figure like the man on the washroom signs. “How about that one? Makes her love men? Isn’t she already really... well...”

“You really are an ass, aren’t you?” Sam looked ready to spit on him. “Fine. It looks better than everything else on there. You do it, I don’t want to touch the evil little thing.”

“Fine.” Carl sighed and tapped the icon. The screen blinked to white for a second, and Carl flinched thinking it was about to explode, then frowned when the image switched back to the same image of Amy after the last changes but with a comparison of the original image beside it. “Oh wow.”

“Don’t look!” Sam ripped the camera from Jason’s hand and stepped back. “Have some decency, guys! That’s our friend there.”

Carl and Jason exchanged glances, and Carl frowned when the bigger man shook his head and looked away. He wasn’t going to get a break for this, that was sure. “What’s it say?”

“It wants me to rate the changes out of five stars.” Sam said in disbelief. “This is so ridiculous. I honestly hope I’m dreaming, because if I don’t wake up it means I have an uncaring pervert for one friend and a statue for another. What’s next, Jason is going to suddenly become a bondage king?”

“Hey! I—” Carl and Jason began at the same time before looking at each other forlornly. Carl waved his hand in defeat and paced back towards the open window while Jason continued. “I think you’re being to hard on him. Amy isn’t the easiest person to get along with when she’s upset, and maybe we don’t see all that goes on between the two of them. Just give it one damn star and see what it wants next.” Carl nodded a silent thanks to Jason, and watched the sheet hanging over Amy for signs of life.

At first the sheet settled down an inch or two, then the hands that held it up slowly lowered before they went below her head. Before their eyes the sheet became more and more transparent until it was possible to see the back and trestles of a heavily breathing Amy. Slowly but purposefully she turned and faced them, a look that was as much confusion as it was embarrassment.

“Sam? Jason? C-Carl?” She stuttered on his name, quickly scrabbling to get the now-thin sheets out from between them. She held the bundled sheets between to cover her quickly rising and falling breasts. Her visible eye was almost glazed over as she stared at Carl’s chest with a look fastly approaching lust. “Carl... what is... how are... I feel so... Oh!”

Carl nearly fell back as Amy dropped the sheet and nearly crash tackled him out the window, burying her face into his and practically sucking the life out of him with a deep and sensual kiss. Without thinking he found his arms around her, his left hand grabbing her ass as if this was a rap video and his other kneading into her back to force her breasts against him. He grew instantly hard and nearly lost himself in the sensations. It was as if she was made for him, her body demanding from him every ounce of attention, his hands disobeying his commands to push her away.

“Need. Now. So hot. Oh god!” Amy forced out between gasps for breath and deep forays into Carl’s mouth. “What’s happening. To me? So hot!”

Carl was about to make some seriously carnal errors in his crisis management when Sam pulled Amy back by the shoulders and Jason all but threw him from the room. “Out now!” Sam screamed, her dark black hair hiding a fury that may have rivalled a god’s. “I swear I am going to kill you, Carl!”

Carl, 1545, Sunday, June 17th, Amy Windsor’s house

“So. That’s fucked up.” Jason said after about an hour of staring at his boots. “What the hell do you think happened to her?”

Not sure if he meant Sam or Amy, Carl just shook his head and sighed. “No idea. I’m too scared to go and check.”

“Yeah. You fucked up, buddy.” it wasn’t an accusation, it was a sad statement of fact and commiseration from a friend. Jason looked like he wanted to say more, but they heard the door up the hall click and a pair of feet coming down the steps. “Sam? A-Amy?”

“We’re here. Carl, you better stand by the door or I will stick a four-inch heel where you don’t want one!” Sam’s voice shouted down before the women’s feet came into view. Softer she continued. “Come on, Amy, he won’t hurt you.”

Carl, not wanting to make things worse, quickly vaulted the couch to stand around the corner of the entry, only his head visible to the living room. He felt his jaw drop and something else rise when he saw Amy coming down behind Sam. The purple hair was still covering half her face and one of her breasts, which were just tantalizingly visible through the loose, shear, black top that did little more than add a sensual miasma to her person which complimented the skirt of the same colour that was only slightly more opaque. The skirt really got a man going, almost more so than the breasts, it didn’t show anything like the top did, but whatever light shone behind it made it abundantly clear via silhouette that she wasn’t wearing anything substantial underneath.

Amy’s face was heavily flushed, her breathing was high paced, and she kept fidgeting her hips as if unable to shake off some itch or compulsion. The embarrassment visible on her face, and the arousal apparent in her movements and glances towards Carl, made it seem like she was trying to hide behind her hair while curiously keeping her hands behind her back or around her waist instead of covering her effective nudity.

“Why are you... What are you wearing?” Jason said, eyes alternatively bulging and averting under Sam’s blistering glare.

“Dipshit’s camera... I don’t know what magic or sci-fi things that can do, but it looks like it messed with her head and her... clothes.” Sam said, standing in front of Sam to block the men’s view.

Carl frowned and looked away to think clearly. He made a conscious effort to avoid eye contact with the velvet vixen, worried he would lose control like he had last time. “I remember picking a transparent curtain looking icon for ATTIRE... as well as the purple hair, make-up, and I think I remember... Oh shit! The vase with the hands! That’s probably why I couldn’t keep my hands... off. Sorry, by the way.” He trailed off and accidentally looked Amy in the eyes.

For her part, Amy practically swooned when their eyes met, steadying herself with a hand on Sam’s shoulder. The girls looked at each other, but Amy shook her head then spoke in a soft voice that Carl wasn’t used to hearing. “Sam told me everything. I know you didn’t mean to do this, Carl, so I’m not mad... I’m just a little...” She was fidgeting more, flushed more, breathing harder as she looked at Carl’s face in the entryway. She turned to Sam and took a deep breath. “It’s okay Sam, he can come in.”

Sam glared daggers at me again, before groaning in exasperation and waving Carl down to a seat opposite where she and Amy were moving to sit down. Jason, ever the steady wall and stoic, was enjoying some chips and dip as an excuse to avoid looking at anything at all. Carl cleared his throat and sat down on the lazy-boy in the corner by the window. After a moment he realized Amy was walking towards him, only looking up to protest when she turned around and sat on the chair with him.

Everyone stood stock still except Amy. Jason had a chip half into his mouth, guacamole threatening to drip on the carpet. Sam was frozen half-seated next to Jason, her eyes bulging in betrayal at either Carl, Amy, or both. Carl couldn’t breath, his body entering a fight or flight response even as he left hand moved to betray him once again. Amy, the only piece of motion in this tableau, was seated on the left side of Carl’s lap, her legs curled over his lap, her right breast pressed heavily against him. One of her arms was up over his shoulder while the other was on his chest, fingers splayed and caressing as she rested her forehead against his neck and breathed deeply.

Unable to control himself, literally, Carl’s left hand put itself on her waist and gently followed the curve up and down while his right went to her thigh and massaged teasingly between her knee and half way under her skirt and up her thigh. Out of the corner of his eye, the one not seeing the purple silk of her hair, Carl found himself fixating on her violet lips. She breathed deeply and held her breath for an instant, shuddered, then her hips and ass began to squirm under his hands self-managed efforts.

“Amy...” Carl breathed, unable to get his voice to catch in his throat.

“Just shut up and focus on the conversation.” She snapped, her face pressing deeper into him. “I can’t believe this.”

Sam finished sitting down after clearing her throat and looking pointedly out the window to Carl’s right while Jason noisily finished his chip as if his life depended on it. After a second Sam put the camera on the table, facing away from us, and said “After I got her calmed down I looked at the camera and found a change log. It showed the pictures you picked and had a name for each of them with a description. The HEAD you picked was Pursed and Purple. It said something like the hair will always cover one eye and that the make-up is permanently on Amy’s face, as well it made her lips... um... distracting for everyone.”

Carl tried to listen, but found his attentions wavering as Amy started nuzzling his neck, her soft lips testing his skin for something. His hands kept up their rebellion and his manhood started joining in as Amy started to lightly grind into him.

“The BODY you picked was Crafted Curves, which made her bustier and then made it really hard for people to... to keep their hands to themselves.” Sam continued, increasing volume slightly to talk over Amy’s quiet moans. “ATTIRE was Shear Brilliance, making all clothes that cover he get see-through, which is just great, because the BEHAVE you picked makes her get uh... active when she is embarrassed.”

“And the last one that we picked?” Jason asked slowly, still eating chips in a staunch refusal to watch the erotic display on Carl’s lap. “The heart and the dude?”

“It makes me want you, Carl.” Amy said breathlessly with a tinge of self-consciousness in her voice. Saying this, of course, was embarrassing for her, and she let out a soft moan and lightly bit my neck while she moved a hand from my chest to her own.

“Jason!” Sam said as she stood bolt up right. “We are going to your place, and you are going to watch a baseball game.”

“It’s not baseball season—” he started, confused as Carl was, when Sam grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to the door.

“Hockey then!” She shouted exasperated. As she shoved Jason out the door she turned to Cal and glowered. “I swear I’m going to kill you for this. Be gentle, okay?” Sam practically spit acid at me then slammed and locked the door behind her.

Suddenly alone with her prize, Amy shifted so that she was straddling Carl on the big chair, her hips undulating and grinding into him, exciting him and making his hands immodest groping run out of control. His hand on her ass pushed and surged with her movements and his hand on her waist slithered up and began teasing the erect nipple through the shear fabric of her top. Without a second thought she slammed her mouth hard into his and moaned with need.

Carl found his hands quickly undressing her and his member made itself known as she ground hard against it, her lack of anything under the unzipped skirt suddenly forcing his urges into overdrive. He stood abruptly, her skirt falling forgotten to the floor as her legs wrapped around his hips, still grinding while she wrapped her arms around his head and made it impossible for him to breath. He lunged forward and slammed her down on the couch, a small gasp escaping her mouth and letting him come up for air before her tongue again lunged like a violet viper into his mouth.

Amy, with an absolutely amazing feat of engineering, managed to slip his manhood from his jeans with one hand without either of them separating from their groping and kissing. Carl tried to pull back to protest, some thought of what was happening managing to make itself known for only a second before it was lost in the tide of his need. With precision and ferocity Amy pulled inward with her legs and he entered her, the tightness and warmth forcing him to just thrust and let his hands do their own thing.

His right hand was roughly pulling and tweaking one breast while she dealt with the other, every pinch sending a convulsion down her spine, across her taught stomach and manifesting as a convulsion that pulled his cock even further inside. Thrusting again and again he felt the pressure building and thought he was about to let go when his supposedly free hand plunged in and relentlessly ground into her clitoris, making her pull back from his mouth and scream as she arched her back hard enough to dislodge him.

The sudden inrush of air distracted him long enough to prevent a simultaneous orgasm, which was good, because the seemingly insatiable Amy was hardly done with a single climax. Carl tried to lean back and catch even a second of rest before she pulled him back in, but she wasn’t going to let him get away. Somehow over powering Carl, Amy pushed him back hard enough to send him sprawling back onto the wooden table. Breaking it in the fall should have hurt, but he was unable to process the aches as Amy once again enveloped him in her warm, inviting folds. Straddling him like a prize bull she rode and rode while his hands had unparallelled access to her clitoris and nipples, both of which practically throbbed with pleasure at his merest touch.

She came. Hard, and for a long time, never for a second stopping her hips from moving. Carl lost himself in the pleasure as the beast of a woman astride him tried to dig deeper, neither of them in control of their movements for what felt like hours. When she stopped convulsion in orgasm and nearly collapsed atop him, Carl’s hands moved to her ass and started pumping her up and down, his own need to cum and his hands treachery finally coinciding into a consensus over what had to be done. He pulled himself up to a sitting position, his face in her breasts as her body regained enough energy to moan and grind once more. Her hips bucked and rolled and her head snapped back as her hypersensitive body immediately jumped back into the game with a small, shuddering orgasm.

“Oh god!” she tried to scream without breath as he put his lips to her breast and used his tongue and teeth to send her over the edge again and again. Amy couldn’t do anything but moan and shake as Carl’s cock plunged again and again into her tight pussy, each thrust harder and hard to pull out as she sucked him in harder and harder until at last it was too much and he exploded inside her so powerfully that he all but lost consciousness.

“Wow.” he said without emotion, all energy for that gone. He glanced to his left and saw a mass of purple hair soaked with sweat and smelling sweetly of pomegranate. To his right was a clock which had landed upside down when he had knocked it off the table. 1851. Three hours of sexual marathon and he had come once. This must be a Guinness record or something, he thought idly while he gently stroked Amy’s back, waiting for her heavy breathing to calm down and her to start moving again.

She leaned her head up and kissed him lightly on the lips, it was all she had the strength for, and spoke at something only just above a whisper. “That was the most incredible... I have never... I lost count at seven... Ohh... I think I need a d-d-rink. Oh god don’t stop!”

Carl’s sex-addled brain was unable to figure out what she was talking about as she shuddered into another orgasm and ground hard against him yet again. Checking his hand on her back with a suspicious glare he realized the other one was poised right under her pussy and was rather viciously fingering her. The sounds and movements of a woman so far gone in heat made him instantly hard, his cock remembering where it had just been and wanting nothing more than to return.

Amy was up on her knees trying to get a leg over him while his hand kept her legs clenching with strategic curls up into her g-spot and grinding his palm into her clit. Since his hands were effectively paralysing Amy, his supposedly free hand was now plunging his thumb into her mouth for her to suck like a cock between her plump, purple lips, he needed to act on his own to get himself into where he was needed most.

For almost an hour Carl and Amy fucked doggy-style, with his cock rigidly hard and thrusting hard from behind while one hand never stopped grinding her clitoris, his other holding her hair back like the reigns of a horse. She came so many times she had stopped saying any words, her only offering to the sex other than the motivation was an exhausted but needy grind and the shuddering, gasping whimper that escaped her lips every minute or so in pure bliss. Finally it was Carl’s turn for his big finish, his cock ready to blow as his hands roughly pulled him out, illiciting a roar of frustration, before spinning the deviant sex-fiend around and forcing himself down her throat as he blew his load deep into her throat.

For almost thirty seconds straight he came and came, pouring more cum into her throat than he thought existed in a human male’s lifetime. Eventually the orgasm faded and he realized that she was still sucking, still trying to please him even as his sore and exhausted member gave a final salute and headed for rest in the halls of Valhalla. He pushed her back and managed to get to the couch opposite the one they’d fucked on, and almost went catatonic at the pains and aches of the, checking the clock, five hour fuckfest.

“Wow.” he said authoritatively.

Amy rolled over slowly, clearly feeling the post-orgasmic high as something akin to heroine in her system. “Carl. I have wanted to do that for so long.” she said as loud as she could managed, only needing to pause for breath twice.

“I’m so sorry for what happened.” He said as he flopped over, even sitting upright draining him too much. “If I had known what the camera was going to do I’d have burned it or something. I never meant to...” he paused to let a rush of exhaustion roll over him, “I never meant to hurt you like this.”

The purple woman, somehow having energy he was missing, laughed out loud in a cute giggle and crawled over and curled up at his feet, his hand dangling with enough reach to pet her side but not to do anything that would spark the arousal that would likely kill them both. “If I’d known it would finally have gotten us together I’d have taken the picture myself.” She laughed again, the hair covering her eye parting for the first time long enough to lock warm eyes with him for even a brief second. “And if I thought it’d be anywhere near that good I’d have done it a good deal sooner.”

Carl let that sink in for a second and if he’d had the energy he’d have recoiled in surprise. “You don’t hate me?”

“I’m mad at you. Madly something, anyway.” she managed before she yawned and put her head down. Carl managed to roll over a little, conscious to keep his hands out of range of trouble, and manipulated the active hand into petting her long hair as she slept before he too succumbed to exhaustion.

A little pink camera, 2030, Sunday, June 17th, Amy Windsor’s house.

The little pink camera was pouting. The woman it’d filtered had loved what it had done, distilling and augmenting what she had and adding what she didn’t, but the man who had used the camera seemed to think it was a mistake, and that just wouldn’t do. Though the camera didn’t consider itself vengeful like some cameras it knew, this camera made a point to treat a hostile element like a problem to be dealt with before it became an issue.

The dark haired woman who was with the taller man was a problem it wanted to deal with, but she seemed more inclined to direct her hated toward the user rather than the machine, which suited its purposes just fine. The camera loaded a set of options tailored to the three people it knew it would be interacting with in the near future, then pushed it’s change log through to the camera’s superiors.

SUBJECT TITLE: VIOLET VIXEN (Amy Windsor) RATED: ✭----

HEAD: Pursed and Purple: Image’s hair edited to long length and purple with a predisposition to cover one eye at all times. Image’s eyes and face edited to have full and smoky make up permanently affixed. Image’s lips sensitivity increased, memetic effect applied to make image’s lips more desirable to all others.

BODY: Crafted Curves: Image’s breasts, ass, and hips edited as needed to be considered voluptuous. All others will have a strong desire to run their hands over the Image’s body and cause pleasure.

ATTIRE: Shear Brilliance: Image’s attire constantly edited after exposure to produce various shear effects and mental effect added to make Image unable to use hands to cover themselves in any meaningful way. Image’s body becomes sensitive to gazes of others, arousal increasing as number of observers increases.

BEHAVE: Shrinking Violet: Image edited to have memetic effect that enhances self-conscious habits and make the image become embarrassed more easily. Mental effect added to make Image’s arousal rate rise in proportion to level of embarrassment. Image edited to have more noticeable side effects of arousal, light pomegranate scent added to sweat.

MISC: Greater Attractor: Image edited to have greater or doubled effects when interacting with Image’s subject of affectation, as well as promoting proximity to subject by having the body respond as if to an addiction.

Other edits effected:

Pursed and Purple: Image able to climax from heavy kissing with subject.

Crafted Curves: Desire applied to others replaced with compulsion in subject.

Shear Brilliance: Image will feel more comfortable when wearing less and less around the subject.

Shrinking Violet: Sexual endurance increased in subject when Image is aroused by intense embarrassment, sensitivity of Image increased when embarrassed and attended to by subject.